Review of BeddingInn

Tel: +86-512-8588992
reviews@Beddinginn.com

suew16
9/22/14

Ordered 2 duvet sets, one with flowers and one with cranes, flower at lower end of duvet cover instead of central, looks stupid. Luckily I will be able to cut and re sew down to smaller size to make it look any sense. The pillow shams on the crane bedding set show in the online photo that the cranes are standing, mine came with cranes lying sideways and Wendy at Beddinginn can see nothing wrong with this! offered me $5 discount on another order, I think not. will never order from them again.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review ! We can guaranteen all our beddinginn is the same as on the website. Beacause of different angle we take pictures, the pattern location mayn't too accurate. It is sure that different angle leads to different picture showing, we are not intended to fraud you, we request for your understanding !
Thanks for your review again, we'll do better in future !
zibejalushlyq
9/22/14

i bought a floral borders 6 piece bedding sets with fitted sheet for my my sister and her husband.They received it promptly and they told me the bedding set is very beautiful, they like the design and workmanship very much. I'm happy that they like this gift, i plan to buy a 4 piece bedding sets for my house on this website in recent days.

melindan2
9/21/14

They are an awful company to deal with. I ordered once, and will never order again. They false advertise their products and shipping all over their website and will not resolve any issues. Their pictures came and were tiny, when on the site the 3 wall advertizing pictures look absolutely huge to take up a whole wall. You get them and they are teenie tiny and are no where near the size in the photo, read all the fine print and even then they are lying in a lot of places. I paid $55 to get them shipped 'expedited' and over a month later my item showed up, I would hate to see what the regular shipping time is!! There is no expedited shipping at all, it is the time they take to box your item and put it in the mail, so you pay $30+ more for them to box it and send it in the mail in 2-5 days instead of 3-8 days. Do NOT be sucked into their advertizing and read all fine print over and over. I still wouldn't purchase from them nor recommend anyone to purchase from them ever.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review. Because of the distance we take pictures, the real size is not the same as size showed on the picture, but there are size chart on our website which is correct, you need to choose bedding based on our size chart; we always send out products three hours later after customer made an order, if your product is not arrived promptly, it may be resisted at customs, as a consequence, it reached later.
Thanks for your review again,we will do better in future.
bienspiklmnaf
9/3/14

i bought a 4 Piece Bedding Sets on this website.it is very cheap,but its quality is really great,most important,shipping is faster than my expectation.i will recommend this website to my friends.

cinelinej
8/6/14

I bought a unique twist bandeau stripes and stars strapless bikini set. and love this bathing suit. it fits perfectly and I'm impressed!!!!! Classy and Sexy

silanac
7/31/14

I bought a new arrival cute lotus design enamel porcelain coffee cup with lid
this is a pretty cup.the colors are so bright and the lotus is amazing.It brings me good feelings everyday.

luclyw
7/24/14

It is beautiful.Very soft and comfortable.I'm am so impressed with this item. the material is great, The colors are a great match to my existing bedroom

chaelinm
7/18/14

I received the Luxury Big Red Rose Bedding set today. It took 6 days from China to Washington State in USA. That was a pretty good time. I was very happy with the quality of product. I was kind of worried the sheet might be thin cotton, but it's almost thick enough to be a blanket. I was also very happy with the quality of material on the Duvee and pillow cases also. Very thick.

chloeb8
7/14/14

The quality is great.We are very happy with our purchase.
my oreder is 214798

gracej14
7/13/14

Love the colors and the comfortable material. I purchased a small size, both the top part and the bottom fit perfect.

miab2
7/11/14

This set looks so beautiful in my car. It is my favorite color- purple! And the feel is good. It is very comfortable. PS, delivery is fast.Very nice. Thanks

samanthac15
7/10/14

Nice quality. It is just the same as picture. Matches with my style.

madelineb3
7/9/14

Very nice looking item.They are soft.Colors are true to the photo.

emmab62
7/8/14

Pretty good service, fast delivery.The butterflies wall stickers are lifelike and amazingly beautiful.very glamorous.All our friends who visited thought it was very beautiful.Very recomendable , and will continue shopping on this site.

lilyb7
7/7/14

I am so pleased with this quilt i bought last month. The quality and the sewing is great. I love the soft feeling and the design. And the price is amazing. My bedroom changed so much , those colors can make you smile. I highly recommend beddinginn.com

annw23
7/6/14

I purchased a bathing suit on the beddinginn.com for a trip to the Dominican Republic. It fit well and looked sexy. The color is bright and exciting. This is the first time in a long time that I felt excited when putting a bathing suit on!

catherinew14
7/3/14

The bed pillow from the beddinginn.com is super soft. ease me into restful sleeps.I love it very much.

lisab98
6/30/14

The quality and service are pretty good with reasonable price,I would highly recommend this product to all,love it

nisonb
6/27/14

Last month I bought a bedding set on the beddinginn.com. The quality and service are pretty good with reasonable price,I would highly recommend this website to all.

jimmyr22
6/17/14

They have beautiful products for a home remodel. I wish my kitchen could have some copper. They could have more pricing information, though.

mustafak8
6/6/14

Easy to browse and shop, thats what i would say about this site. The sales staff is very helpful and inventory is amazing. They let you chose from hundreds of design and delivers the same without any charges. I would highly recommend them.

jimmyk12
6/4/14

Beddinginn.com is a wonderful site. A wide range of products. The quality of first class amenities. Detailed descriptions and photographs of products at a very big plus. Additionally friendly, fast and efficient service. Reasonable shipping, a budget price and great quality. What do you want more? I recommend it!

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?