Review of Beachsissi

Beachsissi reviews

raquelm163
11/9/19
I wrongly assumed it would be made cheaply and run small, so ordered a size up an XL, but I should not have. It is so cute, nice fabric and well made. I'm 5'7 and 148 pounds with a large C bust. The XL was too big, so I reordered the L. It is a great suit, and the price is fantastic! It's extremely flattering too! Customer service was helpful
jennid8
11/2/19
The size charts they use are not accurate. It is expensive, time consuming and very irritating to try to receive a refund for an item that is not as described. Dissappointed...
rayataw
10/15/19
I ordered 3 bikinis, the bathingsuits are beautiful and fit perfectly. Received them in time. Good emails contact about delivery.
ruthv46
10/7/19
It's been months, several emails and one of my order never arrived. Their only answer is there is a tracing number. Have asked my mony back but as haven't got what I ordered...total scam! Never ever order from them. You might get lucky but there is a huge change you would not and no one gives a $#*! after you payd!
amiek5
9/30/19
Bought a swimsuit and a bikini cover up. Both were super cute and comfortable! Got my package super fast as well!
vl124
9/28/19
Same as many of the stories shared, I ordered 3rd week of July, received a tracking number that hasn't been updated since after mid-August ("package is en route to the delivery office"). They respond to emails quickly but only to say I need to wait one more week every single time I write to them. They say they will reship and refund but of course I need to wait "one more week".
So, more than 2 months later, I've got NOTHING. I've decided to post the link to this page on their facebook page today. Who knows, I might do it again until I get tired of it.
cheryll393
9/26/19
I ordered 5 items from this company totaling $153.05. I did receive the items. All five items were WAY TOO BIG despite ordering my correct size. I can't wear any of them. Emailed customer service. Went through 5 emails with customer service offering 4 options to resolve my problem. They are the same options everyone else is mentioning on this site.
I can keep all of these items (which I have no use for) and they will give me $3 per item;
I can keep items and they offer to send me a reorder of one of my items (I pay shipping) or I can return to CHINA for $50 plus another $30-40 for tracking numbers. This is all unacceptable and I can't believe this company is still doing business with so many people being ripped off in the same way!!! MY RATING IS 0 AND I WISH THERE WAS A LOWER RATING I COULD GIVE THEM. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE
joyr60
9/19/19
no stars!!!payed the amount for a hussle-free delivery of item but no item received! its been almost a month of waiting!!!!!wen i followed up my order, they told me that i should personally go our post office and follow up it up!!!! what a very convinient way!!!
leighb73
9/18/19
Sizes are bizarre I ordered 2 suits both mediums. One fit fine the other would not fit a Barbie doll. The medium cover up they sent us a 3x. They say you can return but you pay shipping. Shipping was going to be 200.00$ shame on me I will donate the items. Stay away do not buy anything from them!
micheles327
9/17/19
NO STARS. I ordered a bathing suit and never received it. Then, they said pay them $13.00 more dollars and they will ship out another. I PAID through PayPal; emailed them my proof, then they wanted a transaction number. Then they said I sent it to the wrong PayPal. I ordered this bathing suit back in July for my trip and to this date, I have never received the bathing suit, received a refund or heard back from them. We left off with they would send me a refund. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
maye20
9/2/19
I ordered three swim suits from Beachsissi. I liked the style of them but just one was not right for me. I contacted Beachsissi to organize a refund and the staff that helped me, ,responded to my message very quickly, was very helpful and explained my options to me very clearly. A great experience. Thank you!
cathyj73
9/2/19
I absolutely love this product! It hides the mom stomach and makes me feel so comfortable. I ordered and XL. Just had a baby, i am 210 5'7 and 40D. XL was perfect.
sylviaw119
9/2/19
A beautiful swimsuit in a fine stripe, with flounces. In the chest normally approached. The swimsuit is almost identical to that in front, that behind. There are removable cups. Duplicated with a lining cloth only on the front shelf. It looks very nice due to flounces, and v-shaped cutouts on the chest and back. Cutouts are comfortable and safe.
christaf5
8/26/19
Very strange sizes, i wanna send it back, paid 50dollars for shipping and then it was returned by custom... they said its not their fault and i should send it again otherwise they dont pay me abything back.. im so dissapointed!!!
mariac545
8/19/19
If I could have given this company zero stars I would have. Ordered 3 swimsuits. Got free shipping. All suits came in a reasonable amount of time. None of the suits fit. The sizing is very strange. Here's were my nightmare began. I tried to return. Obviously I'm now talking to someone not proficient in English and most likely from China. First offered 3 new swimsuits and I could keep the ones I already had. Didn't really want to do this, I'd be out almost $85 and most likely have swimsuits that did't fit. Just wanted my money back but I chose 3 more. Then I was told I had to pay shipping - over $40. Otherwise return would cost $40 to return the originals to China! Clearly they weren't originally shipped from China.Right now I own 3 swimsuits that don't fit, can't be worn, and I'm out $85.20. DON'T ORDER!
jd578
8/17/19
Like everyone else says, customer service is TERRIBLE. I got so frustrated that I eventually just gave up. Did not receive refund and they are no longer responding to my emails. I saw a few comments about the customer service rep seeming robotic and that's a perfect description. No help whatsoever and would not admit fault when the issues I experienced were most definitely their error. I even had screenshots from the website contradicting things the customer service rep would say.
I will not buy again and I'm trying my best to steer people away from this site.
kariw32
Kari w.
8/9/19
I ordered a swimsuit and when I received it you could tell it was poor quality. The first time I wore it, a week later, the seams came undone and the swimsuit started to fall apart. Due to their return policy, they offered me 2 dollars and told me to sew it myself. When I told them it was unacceptable customer service, and I didn't pay full price to get a suit I would need to sew( I don't even know how to sew) they offered to send me a new suit if I paid shipping which is still ridiculous customer service. They sent me a defective product and we're not willing to make it right. Just letting everyone else know what they are getting into. I will NEVER order from this company again and advise you to do the same. This is a terribly run company.
pollym24
8/7/19
Customer service is horrible from China, it's all email. I have a return on 5 items and it's been 2 1/2 months and still not resolved. I gave them all tracking numbers and paided extra money to pay and they saying they have not received. It feels like I was emailing a recorded computer with their respond. I did everything what they required. I should of looked at the reviews first before I order online, never again
alinaa23
7/30/19
Personally, I had a very good experience with them. I will admit that I too thought they were american, not chinese, so maybe i'll deduct 0.5 stars there.
The size was perfect for me, and I'm pretty plus size. I had to measure myself but their chart was accurate (for me, at least). The quality is on par with the prize (medium, i'd say). The suit didnhave a very small flaw, which I emailed them about with proof and guess what... They sent another one almost immediately. No extra cost, not even shipping, only 2 emails exchanged.
So yeah, as far as I'm concerned, they're ok in my book.
dianey21
7/25/19
Wish I would have read reviews prior to purchasing swimsuit. Poorly made..fit horrible and product comes from China, which nowhere is that stated. Also, trying to return it was a nightmare. They want you to buy something else for 1/2 price and just keep the crappy item you had already purchased, and basically giving major run around on trying to return back to China not to return address which is Chino CA. HORRIBLE..HORRIBLE!!! Would give a -0 rating but no 0 there!!!
jen3
7/25/19
Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to check the reviews before wasting my money on this crappy product. It arrived on time, but the quality and the sizes are totally off which makes it unwearable. I started the conversation with their support and they don't provide the address straight away, but trying to offer 10%-12% refund instead of sending it back. After reading all the reviews here and other websites, I realised that the best will be to throw away this crap and forget about this experience. HOWEVER, I will try to file the complaint on Better Business Bureau as it must be stopped! THEY ARE JUST ROBBING PPL!
shannont78
7/22/19
I bought a swimsuit from beachsissi and on my second time wearing it the strap came off and the others were about to. When I contacted the customer service, (which you can only contact by email) they would not give you a full solution except saying that they will give you a discount or you would have to pay for shipping for the refund.
archanab2
7/22/19
when you purchase the swimsuit, I read the return policy. feeling comforted by we will refund your money as long as you initiate the process within 7 days. Which does not work well with us, since you cannot talk to anyone. emails are basically trying t convince us to keep the product and buy more....more frustrating. company is based in China so your return shipping cost is more than your product. sizing chart wasn't helpful.
Just bad experience all around.

Tip for consumers: just avoid using this site. if it does not fit, it is your loss.
designs are really nice and that's why it's tempting to buy.

suzanb14
7/19/19
The 7-day return policy seemed somewhat oppressive, but it got worse. Tankini swimsuit I received was too big on the bottom and too small on top. My return options were to spend more $$ to return to China or accept a 10% "convenience" return fee and keep the defective item. Lesson learned! I believe the items offered by this vendor are made in China, especially due to the sizing discrepancy!
anned135
7/18/19
Do not buy from this company. They will not let you return products for refund money. Total ridiculous fraud. Endless e-mail conversations with offers of coupons etc. Their return address is in Shanghai, so costs for returning products are way too high.

The respond easily via email- will tell you want you want to hear- but you don't ever get your money back.

By Brittany S.

I did receive my merchandise but I had to return it and I also was not aware it would need to be returned to China! They did offer me a partial refund and I could keep the clothes but that didn't seem right either since I couldn't wear them and it advertised 100% refund return policy. I wish I had known this or read this review before I bought anything from this site because nowhere did it say that would be the circumstances.

By Irene P.

2019-05-03 11:47 SALISBURY, MD, Delivered,Package delivered by U.S. Postal Service to addressee

By Annette L.

Questions? Get answers from the Beachsissi staff and other customers.

Beachsissi?