Review of BCOutlet

Indianapolis, IN 46283-8320, US
Tel: 1-888.289.2261

maryj484
1/20/18

I ordered 2 quilts, 2 comforter set and bedspread for 50 percent off clearance price. Items took about two half weeks, but all i items was very nice and made of cotton. Everyone was very happy with there order, i would order again. thx you

blondiec
3/5/17

I ordered a chenille bedspread. To my horror, it was just a poorly made bedsheets with some flocking glued on. The tufts were linting all over, so much so that I had to vacuum AND I never unfolded the thing. The outer package was ripped and the spread looked dirty. I guess you'd be worn and dirty if you came all the way from China by steerage! The two ladies tees I ordered were so thin you'd be arrested for public indecency. Sent that crap back, hope the will credit my shipping as they said they would. Don't hold your breath!

Response from Corinne D., BCOutlet Representative
Hi Blondie, I am a Customer Service Specialist with BCOutlet. I was disappointed to learn of the poor experience you had with your recent order and apologize for the frustration this caused. Please message here with your last name, order number, and zip code and I'd be happy to look into this and ensure the refund is processed accordingly.
debrac40
1/1/17

I have ordered and received many items from them and so far I am pleased. I have not, however, had to exchange or return anything so I hope this won't be an issue if I need to return something.

christys15
12/1/15

I have ordered stuff hundreds of times and other than one time the sizing being a little bigger than I expected in real life, which was my fault, I love everything I have bought from their Men's Big and Tall. My husband is 6'3 and 321 lbs of solid muscle so finding anything that fits him is almost impossible. These guys are quick to correct any problems, and even track your returns for you. They made one error and refunded my entire order and gave me a credit to use on my next purchase because of the issue. I would always recommend them for Mens Big and Tall.

cindyp36
11/18/15

I had placed an order online which I called to cancel and was assured by their rep the order had been cancelled and I would not be billed. Today I see a charge on my bank from them and when I call they tell me there was 2 orders on the acct and the 2nd order had been cancelled and I supposedly ordered by phone...what it looks like happened their rep did not get the order cancelled and went in and recreated the original order (since all the items happen to be the same only I had used a coupon on the original order so the $ amount was different) of course they are not taking responsibility for the fact they messed up and insist I called to place and order for the exact items that had been cancelled....I told the manager they need to look at who cancelled the order and who's name is on the order taken over the phone and listen to the recorded tapes of the cancellation and supposed order which never happened....someone needed to take responsibility for the mistake which didn't happen...very bad customer service

genevap
8/3/15

Was pleasantly surprised with the prices while scrolling along. Put in an order and had to return 1 item due to incorrect size sent to me. They are great with returns. The items I kept were what I expected and what a drop in the price when compared to the catalog prices!! I ordered a denim dress that only cost 9.99, and I loved it so much that I ordered another one just like it! Items for $5.99??? Just couldn't believe it. Great site to keep on your list!!!

chrisc107
11/15/13

Ordered a lot from this website and partners. Used paypal and received a PAST DUE BILL in the mail. It was too late to file a complaint with paypal but I cannot see how I owe $. They refuse to send me an itemized bill and are difficult to deal with. I shop online daily and have NEVERhad this problem.

joannen
7/29/11

I have ordered from this site twice. They offer great clearance prices on a variety of household items (bedding, drapes, curtains,shades, kitchen and bath, etc) and women's apparel as well. I ordered window shades at a deep discount price. They arrived quickly and I was very happy with the quality. This site always has promotional codes to utilize. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars was because they often picture items that when you click on them. have sold out-this I understand but the sold out items tend to stay on the site for a long period of time. Other than this, they have great service.

Jessica London is part of the Full Beauty group. Same company

By Blondie C.

Questions? Get answers from the BCOutlet staff and other customers.

BCOutlet?