BatteryCanada.com reviews

So fast
So accurate
So affordable
Such an incredible service
From now on, this will be my only place to purchase batteries

jimc521
4/30/19

You can find virtually any battery you'd ever desire on this site. I've used them a few times, for some very peculiar batteries and they have always had what I needed in stock. This order was for an older notebook. It arrived shortly and works just fine.

donaldc219
4/25/19

The battery did not fit my iphone, i was not happy, I ordered the battery for an iphone 5s after removing and destroying the old battery, the new one was not the right one.

keiths262
4/14/19

Easy Battery Selection, checkout was easy and delivery was fast, no issues, would purchase from them again.

rogm
3/17/19

Despite following links from a 620 phone battery replacement (800A), the item received (800B) was for a 622 phone and has slightly higher voltage (4.7 instead of 4.2). However, the battery fit the 620 phone and started charging. I'm hopeful it will function without damaging the device.

lynnn75
3/11/19

The batteries came in a timely fashion. They work well and have returned our cordless phone to the land of the living! We will buy from Battery Canada again :)

denisb94
3/6/19

The battery which I was looking for was easily found on the website. The ordering was simple; the tracking of the delivery was possible. The delivery itself was sooner than originally predicted. Who could ask for more?
Denis B. Lorraine Qc

alanw214
1/31/19

My battery order was placed January 11 and I was needing it by Feb 2. On January 28 I was very concerned that I would miss out. The sales contact on the phone was sincerely concerned that the order had gone astray and offered the only options available to her. resend (too late) or refund (that's fair). I still had two possible days so I waited. January 31 delivery! Yay! Thank you BatteryCanada.

johnl1190
1/25/19

Nothing but friendly efficient service. They got my return business when i need to refresh my batteries

ernestt31
1/20/19

They helped me choose exactly what I needed. The online guides a well done. These are great people to work with!

ps276
12/25/18

Fast, efficient, good communication both during purchase and after. Will buy from them again in a heartbeat!

garnetg2
11/22/18

I needed 8 AA NiMh batteries with solder tabs for a project. They were in stock and I picked them up the same day. Good price too.

peterm551
10/29/18

Battery swap perfect. Delivery a bit slow, hence only 4 stars.
Early in the day to say how longvtgey last.

stuartm111
10/27/18

Thought cordless phone was dead due to reversed leads plugged from previous battery. Then searched on-line for new battery for model, and came across BatteryCanada.com's TWO precise units for the model phone. Bought one; now the phone is up and running! Thank you.

robertp729
10/14/18

Not sure what went wrong, but the information from the website appeared correct, but in the end it did not fit correctly. Could not return but not really an issue since the charging unit may be at fault. Would still order again if needed.

johng1172
10/3/18

I have owned a 3rd gen 40Gb iPod for many years (and have since bought an iPod Touch), but the old one still worked perfectly except for the battery, and had most of my music on it, so to me it was worth a try.

I first watched a youtube video on how to install the new battery and would strongly advise others to do the same. ThIs is NOT something to attempt without a clear plan.

I performed the repair on a well lit kitchen counter. I found the plastic tool provided just adequate to prise apart the iPod sufficiently enough to insert a slim blade and complete this operation. Then carefully removing the internal components and laying them out as shown in the youtube video you will uncover the old battery. Be careful not to pull on any wires when removing it, and to tuck the new connecting wires out of the way when done. The hard drive is not connected by wires or ribbon cable, its two connecting terminals simply press together so make sure they are aligned exactly. If you replaced all the components in the same order you removed them then the case should click back together without problems. There is no spare room inside an iPod so you must get the pieces back exactly or the case won't fit back together.

The repair took me about 20 minutes.

annel181
10/1/18

Great selection of Batteries.Found one that the makers of the Smart Hub that wasn't sent with the initial product and have been waiting for them to send me one for over a year. Tried here and they had the particular battery I needed for it in stock. Thank you batterycanada.com

davidm1595
9/30/18

Prompt and efficient service, with exactly what I needed, (a sealed Pb-Acid battery for a security light), and in Canada, so no problems with exchange rates or Customs.)

andyh144
9/15/18

Another perfect replacement from Battery Canada. Product as advertised was received promptly. My mother-in-law thinks I am a hero! Thanks folks.
Andy Hoffer, Toronto

yvonb
9/15/18

Excellent service, great product and delivery. First order I had to return because I ordered the wrong battery. They accepted my return and gave me a full credit.

wilfredb15
9/12/18

Prompt reliable service for less commonly found batteries- would highly recommend this company for all battery needs

robertb1218
9/5/18

My order was delivered on time. The correct product was received. I intend to use Battery Canada to fill my next battery requirement. Thank you.

paulb794
8/28/18

This order was delivered promptly, however the battery sent was for the unit base and not for the handset of the GE phone as ordered. This was sent back and the correct battery delivered promptly as well - all is OK now!

ronh244
8/16/18

I ordered replacements for both a laptop and a tablet. The laptop battery works fine but the tablet battery is clearly a substitute (slightly smaller physically but plug compatible - but the number does correspond to the web-site). The problem is that the bios complains about it (shows first a red band then a charging green one when I press the power button momentarily). This is probably why I can't get the tablet to boot up anymore. It goes through the expected screens for about 20 seconds then quits. I have tried to fix this problem by replacing the software but no luck yet. I should point out that the battery is charged as the tablet runs the boot loader for hours.

davidf623
8/11/18

Glad to know someone actually has batteries to fit my Uniden phones which are at least 15 years old and still work perfectly Batteries work too!

I was looking on the web for a very specific batteries

By Phil A.
Questions? Get answers from the BatteryCanada.com staff and other customers.

BatteryCanada.com?