Review of Bare Escentuals

customerservice@bareminerals.com
2017 Customer choice award

sandyr82
1/11/18

So many beauty brands have toxic ingredients in their formulations... Bare Escentuals does a good job at a great formula that's safer to use. The foundation is light but you can layer it, so it's versatile. Great option!

pennyp14
1/8/18

I have used this make-up since Aug 2004, and in fact I need to order more. It makes my skin so healthy. A plus!!

sallyc8
4/25/17

I have been a Bare Escentual customer for many years. Each product I have ordered and used has been wonderful, They even send so many free items that it makes it so nice. Have told many friends of this company and their Great products.

pipoym
2/11/17

I love the fact that i had a mineral make up. Been trying this since i bought it and it works well with my skin. I will definitely buy more soon.

christopherl59
12/22/16

Completed a purchase (item US67733) on Tue 12/13/2016. As of the time of this review Thu 12/22/2016 the order has not arrived.

On Tue 12/20/2016, a Bare Minerals' support agent (by phone) advised me to continue waiting and no further assistance was offered. Absolutely no sense of concern.

I've reached out to Bare Minerals via e-mail (customerservice@bareminerals.com) today, Thu 12/22/2016, in hopes to find a resolution. This review will be updated with their response, and transcript of the e-mail.

This was my first experience purchasing from bareescentuals.com.

Tip for consumers: This review is specific to the quality of their online shopping experience (very poor). The product itself was not evaluated, as the purchase was never delivered.

shreyas10
10/17/16

Very good experience.

kassandram1
8/8/16

So years ago I use to wear cheap crappy make up. Then I walked into a bare minerals store. Sure I had heard of them from tv infomercials but to go into the atmosphere and be treated like a princess. It was amazing. Unfortunately I moved away from stores and I quit wearing make up but now that my daughter is in dance I went back to the bare essentials website for help. Man the product line has seriously grown! I was lost but the website makes it so easy to purchase! Sure it's a little pricy but can you put a price on quality?

evelync22
3/11/16

All their products work well for my skin! I have been using them for 2 years and my skin has never looked better! Love this company!

lindar60
2/16/15

This is the best mineral makeup out there. Love that you have a choice of matte or original. I think that smashbox has an idea that I wish bare minerals had thought of tho, that is the halo foundation to get you how much you need in a turn, it is convenient and no mess.

elizabethr42
2/12/15

Bare escentuals is by far my favorite mineral make up that goes on smooth without any caking. Not super cheap but not too expensive either.

nancyn15
9/14/14

Easy to buy it online and the shipping of their make up has always arrived on time. I like being able to get the exact color I want online.

patriciav14
7/19/14

I used to buy colore science as my mineral make up but the colors that bare escentuals has is much better and more natural.

margaretk28
7/2/14

I had bad acne for years using the wrong make up. I saw the ad for bare escentuals and my acne is so much better now using their make up.

shannona1
12/12/11

Love their makeup and their site. Wonderful products and easy to use.

zoes1
1/17/11

Bare escentuals is great for makeup that won't clog your skin. Online, you can browse their products. They have videos online on how to apply the makeup, and different techniques for application.

40 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

No. It is actually quite good for your skin. I can't speak to bad, bad acne, but I do get occasional break -outs. It ( the foundation ) lets your skin breath. I think that they also offer an acne treatment. The company has always stood for the natural, minerals from the earth, and it's benificial properties. They say"it's so gentle to the skin, that you can sleep in it ". They have a new product, I've started using, called "complexion rescue ". It's my new favorite. It's a liquid, kind of a gel like, you can apply w/a brush or fingers. I found the combo on QVC. It also has spf 30. You can use alone, or under the powder, that's how I use it. It's not cheap, but you don't need very much. Then,also, you don't use as much powder. Hope this helps.

By Linda R.

Questions? Get answers from the Bare Escentuals staff and other customers.

Bare Escentuals?