AvasFlowers.net

AvasFlowers.net has a consumer rating of 1.2 stars from 145 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AvasFlowers.net also ranks 80th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with AvasFlowers.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Well it's day 2 and no flowers and no customer service to speak of.
  • On November 4, 2018 I placed an order on avasflowers.com.
How would you rate AvasFlowers.net?

“I used to use 1800 flowers but they constantly...”

Margaret D.
3/16/14

I used to use 1800 flowers but they constantly messed up my orders. Not once has my order ever been screwed up on avas flowers. The flowers are always fresh and last for at least several days.

“My flower never sent”

Lamantha R.
11/19/18

If I could give a negative number I would. My flowers were never delivered as promised and then I was denied my refund

customer service (45) order (118) day (73) day delivery (10) company (61) credit card company (5) store credit (5) funeral home (5) service fee (9) customer support (3) time (48) day flowers (3)
garyb557
August 23rd, 2019
We live in Rochester, NY and ordered "Belise Sunrise" from Avas Flowers in Huntersville, NC for our son and daughter-in-law. My wife also went through most of the complaints listed previously. Our son sent a photo of what was sent and the arrangement was like 'weeds' compared to the photo on the website. Tried to complain and got the usual BS double talk - they sent another replacement which was a better arrangement of 'weeds'. Called to try for refund and got $8.40 out of original $56.00 spent. Bottom line - do not business with this company, you will be very disappointed.
bonnieb196
August 25th, 2018
I ordered a premium beautiful arrangement for a funeral. What I got was less than what was pictured. I sent pictures and told them I was not happy with the quality of the arrangement. The argued that it was the same quality as the pictured arrangement, her main point was that they were both white and yellow. I asked for a $20 return as it qualified as their standard size. They refused. I wished I had read the reviews.
lisab850
March 6th, 2019
I'm very disappointed with the $44.99 arrangement I ordered for my parents. I wanted to use a local florist and they totally dropped the ball. When I complained they only offered me a $10 credit towards a different purchase.I spent time carefully selecting the "everlasting soothing lavender" bouquet and what was received resembles a two-day old supermarket bouquet. There is absolutely zero likeness to what was advertised on their website. I spent $60 after taxes and fees. A complete waste of time and money!
dorothyh171
July 29th, 2019
I ordered an Purple Orchid on July 19th to be delivered on July 28th for my Mother's Birthday. As she lives in another state.Anyway they contacted me the 29th and told me the flower was unavailable. They should have contacted me sooner to let me know so I could have made other arrangements. Instead they waited until the day after her birthday to contact me. So beyond frustrating and disappointing. Unable to get a refund. We spent $78.00 and it's just gone. Do not buy from this company.
kja4
August 19th, 2019
This has been the worst floral order experience I've ever had! First, the floral arrangement that they delivered, looked absolutely nothing like what I ordered. The flowers were not even similar and the size was ridiculously small. There were several broken stems. I was so embarrassed. Second, they do not respond to customer service emails. Then, when I called twice, they disconnected the call both times. This company is just out to scam you.
dianaw159
May 7th, 2019
I ordered an arrangement for my sisters funeral last month and what was sent looked nothing like the arrangement on the website. The lilies in the arrangement were wilted and not even arranged throughout the arrangement, there was no bow on the vase, and they did not attach a sympathy card saying who the flowers were from. Avas Flowers has very poor quality, prices are high, and they charge an additional $18.93 service fee. On their website they show they are a five star company and I'm unsure how they arrived at that. I definitely have learned a lesson and will never use this company again.
ericm378
September 14th, 2019
This company is a scam! False account numbers that you can't plug in to track your order on their crapy website, excuse after excuse about why things are not being delivered, and just over all bad service. Also if they say they will give you a refund make sure you call your credit card company and cancel that payment because you will never see that money again if you don't. STAY AWAY
juleis
August 13th, 2019
FIRST AND LAST TIME USING! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Flowers almost didn't get delivered in time, the balloon was nearly flat, roses were brown around the edges and they couldn't even spell a name correctly AFTER it was spelled out for them. And let's not forget to mention the price. OUTRAGEOUS!! DO NOT USE!
marym2002
February 13th, 2020
I ordered a birthday arrangement over the phone which cost $80. The gentleman who took the order could barely speak English and seemed confused. The arrangement which was delivered didn't come close to looking like the "Sun, Moon, Stars" in the picture on line. Plus it was delivered with no card, so the recipient called Avas to see who sent it. It was supposed to be sent by a group of people, but she learned only the person whose credit card was used. Start to finish a real disappointment. Customer service offered a $6. refund! Bah humbug! Won't use Avas again.
leesaa6
November 18th, 2019
A day late and extremely disappointed with how minimal the bouquet was. Never again. I wish I knew who the local designer was, because this is so much less than I expected and paid for. My daughter deserved better.
gaylem103
December 31st, 2019
SCAM SCAM SCAM
NO CS
PHONE TREE TAKES YOU AROUND IN CIRCLES
CS "AGENTS" PRETEND TO GET A HIGHER UP, PUT YOU ON HOLD, THEN COME BACK AS A DIFFERENT PERSON
MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL AT ANY TIME WITHOUT A "FEE"
Don't take my word for it. Check out the BBB & Consumer Affairs. Believe me, you do not want to do business with these people.
kathyb567
January 29th, 2020
They spend alot of time lying to you about where your flowers are or should be and how they're going to contact you back when they hear from the florist. You will not hear from them and your flowers will not be delivered. This company is a scam!!!!!!!
maryr834
December 12th, 2019
DOES NOT GET ANY WORSE THAN THIS PLACE....Ordered sympathy flowers for a family members funeral. Flowers never arrived...they lied after being very rude that the flowers were delivered...we were at the funeral home...no flowers...dont waste your time...they take your money and deliver NOTHING!!!!!!
michaels2473
August 12th, 2019
Customer service sucks...Lost order today on a Saturday, spent over an hour on phone with delivery dept. Lied to about receiving upgrade and credit. Ava's flowers telephone system sucks, constant hang ups or silence with no one answering telephone.

It's now Monday morning and I spent another 30 minutes on the phone with customer service and they still cannot locate my order because the "design dept" was closed. Told to wait a FEW HOURS BEFORE CALLING BACK TO LOCATE ORDER.
crystall217
January 5th, 2020
I live out of town and sent flowers to my grandfathers funeral. Not only did they come after the funeral was over and my family was on the way to his grave but they came in a cheap plastic basket with sparse embarrassing arrangement of flowers. Upon contacting Avas all they said they could do was offer me a 30% refund for being late and embarrassingly cheap looking for an almost $200 arrangement. Disgraceful.
carolc437
July 29th, 2019
Talk about a poor job. Pictures misrepresent the product and all in all a totally embarrassing and disappointing experience. I will NEVER order flowers from them again.
debbieh341
August 23rd, 2019
Arrangement was delivered on time but looked nothing like the arrangement I ordered. Not in the correct vase and majority of the flowers were yellow daisies. Probably worth less than $10 and I paid over $75.
No apology from customer service, tried to explain that they sometimes make substitutions. A bouquet pictured with two types of purple flowers and orange lilies should be delivered with some type of orange and purple flowers. WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN!
renatos10
July 14th, 2019
Not delivered when promised and keep lying every time I called
Delivered something completely different from what they show on their pictures
richk115
December 26th, 2019
I guess I should have come to this website first before ordering from Avas Flowers. This company is horrendous. I ordered a floral arrangement and a full sized card to be delivered on Dec 20th. What was delivered was an awful looking poinsettia, no flowers in site and a hand scribbled note that wasn't even legible. I called customer service they said they would deliver an arrangement on Dec 26th in time for her birthday and here it is Dec 26th and still nothing. I can't even remotely recommend this company. DO NOT buy any flowers from this company.
stevef371
September 14th, 2019
I attached two pictures. One of what I ordered and one of what was delivered. I paid for the larger bouquet and they ordered from a local florist the smallest bouquet. They don't actually send the flowers. They find a local florist and they buy it from them to have them deliver it. So they ordered the smallest one and I paid $80
lamanthar
November 19th, 2018
susang987
December 31st, 2019
Ordered flowers for the funeral of my son's teammate - ordered early, called the day before to confirm and make sure the flowers would arrive before the funeral service.... confirmed that they would.... then flowers never showed up - no phone call or email until 8 hours after the service!!!! Then they wanted to give me a "partial refund" YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! HORRIBLE SERVICE! Would never order from these people again - very deceptive in "local florist" advertisement!!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE !!! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!!
harrist9
November 29th, 2019
I ordered a flower arrangement from them based upon the picture in their web portal. What was pictured was full of colorful flowers, what was delivered was literally half the size and mostly greens, not flowers. Clearly bait and switch. I contacted them about this and they said if I read their policy it allows them to substitute and make changes as they see fit. Basically, doesn't matter what you order, they decide what you get. Do not use this company, unless of course you want to get taken!
leahc90
June 24th, 2019
Ordered a comfort plant to delivered before my cousins wake at 1:00 pm. Kept calling customer service.
Local florist states comfort plant was delivered to the flower room of the funeral home at 1:00 . Hmmmmm that's weird I spoke to my cousin at the funeral home at 3:30 and she stated that the comfort plant still had not been delivered. Very disappointed. When it gets there, I'm am afraid
to ask her what it looked like. Very disappointed.:(
barbb97
January 23rd, 2020
I ordered flowers to be delivered on a certain day and they were delivered to the wrong address or not at all. When I called they said they had a signature from the person, however, they were never received by the right person. When contacted Avas Flowers they sent them out to the correct address the next day. I complained that they were a day late they didn't act like they cared. I believe I wasn't even talking to the florist themselves but a service for customer service. I guess they don't want the complaints.

Phone tree hell. Very lengthy messages that you have to listen to in order to get the prompts.

By kimberly n.