Review of Autogeek.net

Tel: +1.8008693011
webmaster@autogeek.net

tarih
4/29/19
Have used Autogeek.com quite a bit. I recently made a fairly large purchase on one of their sales. To my happy surprise my cart had a number of little free items and such. The item had no purchase requirements, just were available. I assumed that I met a dollar amount. I saw my order shipped and all but one was cancelled. I was annoyed and was wondering why. I was informed that the items were contingent on some other purchases. That was not listed and they were readily clickable when my purchase was made. This is very deceptive business practices. This is not the way free items were presentd. I was lied to. First time Autogeek has been deceptive. There are many other places to purchase on the web, be careful and take screenshots to hold them accountable. They lied to me, so I am sure I am not the only one. Too bad
mikep196
6/6/18
I found a cover for my high roof transit van....no one else had it. I bought a polisher that my local supplier said isnt made for the last 3 years...... autogeek has it. All shipped quickly and accurately. I am definitely looking here for all my future needs! I highly recommend this place.
horatiov
9/1/17
There is nowhere better to shop online for outstanding car care products! These guys are car enthusiasts themselves and they don't sell anything that they aren't able to demonstrate and explain on their own cars. It is the best community of enthusiasts anywhere and I love doing business with them. Long live Autogeek!

Questions? Get answers from the Autogeek.net staff and other customers.

Autogeek.net?