Autogeek.net

Autogeek.net has a consumer rating of 2.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Autogeek.net also ranks 124th among Auto Accessories sites. The most common issues with Autogeek.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Autogeek.net?

“My go to place now!”

Mike P.
6/6/18

I found a cover for my high roof transit van....no one else had it. I bought a polisher that my local supplier said isnt made for the last 3 years...... autogeek has it. All shipped quickly and accurately. I am definitely looking here for all my future needs! I highly recommend this place.

“Incorrect product description.”

Susan H.
1/7/20

I bought an air filter that was labeled as fitting a Subaru Outback 2016. It was the wrong filter! Many of the filters on their site are labeled incorrectly. They will not pay for return shipping even if it is THEIR FAULT. I will not use their site again. :(

susanh954
January 7th, 2020
ts577
March 20th, 2020
Extremely dissatisfied, Autogeek did NOT price protect customer. I purchased an item and 1 day after a sale promo came up - and Autogeek DID NOT extend the new sale price to my purchase - which I did not even receive yet. DON'T SHOP AT AUTOGEEK! - they won't support you the customer, if you buy something and it goes on sale 1 day after you place the order they don't care to honor the sale.
tarih
April 29th, 2019
Have used Autogeek.com quite a bit. I recently made a fairly large purchase on one of their sales. To my happy surprise my cart had a number of little free items and such. The item had no purchase requirements, just were available. I assumed that I met a dollar amount. I saw my order shipped and all but one was cancelled. I was annoyed and was wondering why. I was informed that the items were contingent on some other purchases. That was not listed and they were readily clickable when my purchase was made. This is very deceptive business practices. This is not the way free items were presentd. I was lied to. First time Autogeek has been deceptive. There are many other places to purchase on the web, be careful and take screenshots to hold them accountable. They lied to me, so I am sure I am not the only one. Too bad
mikep196
June 6th, 2018
horatiov
September 1st, 2017
There is nowhere better to shop online for outstanding car care products! These guys are car enthusiasts themselves and they don't sell anything that they aren't able to demonstrate and explain on their own cars. It is the best community of enthusiasts anywhere and I love doing business with them. Long live Autogeek!

Questions? Get answers from the Autogeek.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autogeek.net?

Have a question about Autogeek.net?