Arthur's Jewelry reviews

Suite 802, 334 Seaside Ave.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, United States
Tel: 8083711866
arthurjewelryhawaii@gmail.com

elissaw5
5/14/19

I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs high quality Jewelry. The support is top class. Best store for the classic Jewelry.

glendav9
5/6/19

I ordered a gold engraved 8mm band, and it's gorgeous! The seller is very responsive to questions and delivered my ring very quickly.

beckyb137
5/5/19

Beautiful ring, perfect when received and wonderful business to deal with. Was delivered super fast!

krisj41
5/5/19

Found the piece I wanted. Fit as expected. Came as expected. Overall a good experience. Quality is as discribed.

I need 100 characters so this rest is just nothing.

trinaa7
5/2/19

I ordered the large 3D Silver Pineapple Pendant. I absolutely love it and wear almost everyday..... thank you so much, it's just what I wanted!

samc277
5/1/19

Love the speed of your service, and your products! Jewelry is exactly as pictured and described and it is received in a very timely manner!
Thank you!

karenh643
4/27/19

I'm kind of addicted to browsing your goodies. So cute stuff jewelry. My hubby got me one and I got interested to check the store out for more. Now I know where to look

marlonf15
4/23/19

I ordered 3mm diamond cut necklace 24" and it was delivered on time as expected. It's a fine beautiful piece of jewelry. I will again shop over here. Thank you.

biankab
4/16/19

I've orders from here a few times whether living in California or now, Michigan! No matter where I am, o always get the same amazing prices, great customer service, and crazy fast shipping!!! Arthur's Jewelry is the BEST!!! Thanks!!!

frankb347
4/5/19

I purchased two sets of silver earrings for my wife's Xmas present. Arthur's Jewelry shipped the items quickly and they arrived well packaged and as shown in the website's images. I am satisfied and recommend Arthur's Jewelry for it's quick shipment of items listed as in stock and for the quality of the jewelry they sell.

lisaa412
4/1/19

Very happy fast shipping awesome whale tail. I will do business with them again I am from Hawaii and moved to with. It was a pleasure doing business

shelleyd42
4/1/19

I had a slight issue with the jewelry that I ordered, and it was handled promptly and fairly.
I can't say enough good things about this company, I will definitely order more jewelry from their store.

summera7
4/1/19

Fast, affordable, friendly service. Product was exactly as shown. I will definitely be purchasing from Arthur's Jewelry again in the near future.

theresad124
4/1/19

All went very smoothly, merchandise arrived timely and neatly packaged.
I'd purchase from this merchant again!

noblew10
4/1/19

I ordered this as a gift for Valentines Day. Even though my order was several days before, they shipped it promptly after getting the order (from Hawaii to Georgia!) and I got it in time :)

bonnieb228
4/1/19

I was not sure if it was solid gold or gold plated which was important to me for wearing in the water.

michaelc1578
3/7/19

The people at Arthur's Jewelry were helpful and nice. I got unique pieces that my wife won't take off!

joseep3
3/5/19

The earrings are very good quality and my friend loves them! The delivery service was also very good!

wadew29
3/5/19

Ordered a size to small. The return process was smooth and prompt. Reordered the correct size which is exactly as shown on the website.

cynthiap149
3/5/19

I bought several items and was very pleased. They have alot of beautiful jewelry and it's hard to decide how much I want to purchase. Everything is so unique.

marciah57
3/5/19

This sterling ring is beautifully designed and sturdy for every day wear. So far it has stayed shiny and the design is very comfortable. (I also have the same design in gold plate and much of the plating has worn off; so if you're deciding between the two, the silver will keep its finish much better.)

jilla128
3/3/19

Was looking to buy hawaiian sterling silver rings and Arthur's Jewelry has a wide range of selections at unbeatable prices. As an islander living in Minnesota, I love how the selections on the site were different than regular jewelry and shipping was prompt and fast. Customer service was also very helpful when I forgot to put my apartment number on the shipping address and had it shipped twice!

kathyc352
3/1/19

Everything was exactly what I expected. I had an exchange for sizing and it was simple and quick. I'm definitely recommending this store.

kennethn54
3/1/19

I called by phone to notify them that It had been a week past the arrival date of my order, based on the tracking info on my e-mail, the person didn't hesitate and mailed me a brand new order, without charge, and I received it the next couple days. Excellent!

rosanneg5
3/1/19

My order was done online, it was prompt and delivered when specified.
Was very pleased with my order.

No. Our website is not down. Please make sure your enter the right URL. https://arthursjewelryhawaii.com/ Thank you!

By Arthur C., Arthur's Jewelry Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Arthur's Jewelry staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Arthur's Jewelry