Arthur's Jewelry reviews

Suite 802, 334 Seaside Ave.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, United States
Tel: 8083711866
arthurjewelryhawaii@gmail.com

michaelc1578
3/7/19

The people at Arthur's Jewelry were helpful and nice. I got unique pieces that my wife won't take off!

joseep3
3/5/19

The earrings are very good quality and my friend loves them! The delivery service was also very good!

wadew29
3/5/19

Ordered a size to small. The return process was smooth and prompt. Reordered the correct size which is exactly as shown on the website.

cynthiap149
3/5/19

I bought several items and was very pleased. They have alot of beautiful jewelry and it's hard to decide how much I want to purchase. Everything is so unique.

marciah57
3/5/19

This sterling ring is beautifully designed and sturdy for every day wear. So far it has stayed shiny and the design is very comfortable. (I also have the same design in gold plate and much of the plating has worn off; so if you're deciding between the two, the silver will keep its finish much better.)

jilla128
3/3/19

Was looking to buy hawaiian sterling silver rings and Arthur's Jewelry has a wide range of selections at unbeatable prices. As an islander living in Minnesota, I love how the selections on the site were different than regular jewelry and shipping was prompt and fast. Customer service was also very helpful when I forgot to put my apartment number on the shipping address and had it shipped twice!

kathyc352
3/1/19

Everything was exactly what I expected. I had an exchange for sizing and it was simple and quick. I'm definitely recommending this store.

kennethn54
3/1/19

I called by phone to notify them that It had been a week past the arrival date of my order, based on the tracking info on my e-mail, the person didn't hesitate and mailed me a brand new order, without charge, and I received it the next couple days. Excellent!

rosanneg5
3/1/19

My order was done online, it was prompt and delivered when specified.
Was very pleased with my order.

doram31
3/1/19

The earrings are the same as on the website. Short delivery time.
Definitely worth shopping from him.

lindaf520
3/1/19

My daughter LOVED the ring! It was lovely and the price was extremely reasonable. I would definitely order from them again!

davek200
2/16/19

This ring is awesome. It arrived faster than expected. Grade AAAA quality. It is exactly what I wanted. It matched the one I bought while I was in Hawaii. Thank you

deannaa23
2/11/19

Thank you they were exactly what I was looking for...Delivery was prompt and it was wrapped in bubble wrap and in a thick padded envelope...I am very happy with my purchase and the service..

michaelt619
2/7/19

It's a beautiful piece of jewelry.
I surprised my wife for Christmas.
She loves gold, and could not believe how beatiful it looked on her. Everyone gave her compliments. Thank you again.

sandyc173
2/6/19

I bought the jewelry as gifts for the girls in my family so the could remember their trip to Hawaii. Their prices were exceptionally reasonable. They loved their necklaces - me too!

herbertk33
2/6/19

Good service-excellent product!fast delivery-will use again--------,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charlesritab
2/5/19

I purchased a ban for my wife and she just loved the ring. I was very happy with the look on her finger and I do plan to shop with Arthur's in the future.

maryb920
2/5/19

I bought a silver necklace with a starfish pendant and birthstone. My daughter in law loved it. Great prices and will definitely buy from them again!

annies99
2/5/19

I paid for 2-day or perhaps next day shipping and didn't get my item until 2 weeks later. The tracker said the item hadn't been shipped. The item was just what I wanted, the only thing is, I wish I hadn't paid for that 2-day shipping because I didn't get it on time. I also keep getting emails to write a review, so that's why I am writing this.

denisem329
2/2/19

Was very happy with my purchase. I will be visiting Waikiki in May and will be calling into your store to see what else takes my fancy!

mikef361
2/2/19

Great experience.
Bought the wave necklace. It was offered in multiple sizes with specific dimensions so that I could get just the right size. Beautiful work.

brookep31
2/1/19

I love all my beautiful jewelry from Arthur's Jewelry. I purchased my original bracelet while in Maui...but much more from the site. Every time I've ordered it arrives quickly and even more beautiful than the photos! I have given many as gifts...but keep most for myself! The craftsmanship is always outstanding. I particularly love my sterling bangles and the wide engraved s/s rings. I wear my jewelry everyday...and everyday it looks perfect! Thankyou!

sarahb619
2/1/19

I got the bracelet but the package was destroyed and the bracelet bent as it was in an envelope and it had jammed in the machines. The bracelet was still very beautiful and excellent quality but it was not actually the pattern that I had ordered which was disappointing as I had ordered the same pattern as myself, my sisters and our mother as part of a family tradition. Since it takes a long time to get here there wasn't time to switch the bracelet before Christmas even if they had been willing. It is beautiful but the whole experience was a bit disappointing.

williams1204
2/1/19

Bought the one ring for my wife and she is very happy with it. I watch their sit for more values from time to time.

beverleyb20
1/6/19

Very pleased with the items received, and the service. .

No. Our website is not down. Please make sure your enter the right URL. https://arthursjewelryhawaii.com/ Thank you!

By Arthur C., Arthur's Jewelry Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Arthur's Jewelry staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Arthur's Jewelry