Review of ArenaCarry

ArenaCarry reviews

michaelc430
4/24/17

I purchased a Gladiator & gearing package for $1000 and I paid through Paypal. The service was never even attempted. James Ayotte or Jason@arenacarry.com just kept stringing me along through Legion S1 & S2 and then he just stopped responding to my messages on Skype.

Anyone who has questions can contact me and I can provide transcripts of the transaction and his disappearance.

bobs277
1/19/17

stay away these guys are broke and just scam poor kids! the dudes name is james something baddieisback this guy has it coming to him i hope someone nails this dude in court scamed me $300

joem211
9/13/16

I bought coaching from them last season and it was so dope! I got to play with one of the best locks in the world and learned a lot :)

davidm356
12/2/15

I got what I payed for and I would use this service again. Baddieisboss is legit and so is this carry service. Thanks for exactly what i asked for!

olliej11
11/19/15

I was looking for a carry service to get my hunter to gladiator. I found this website and was aware of its existence, and after a few searches couldn't find it to be fraudulant. Yet, I assume whatever I saw was absolutely bull$#*!, as I found the hard way it's 100% a scam. I emailed Baddieisboss, whatever his real name was I forget, and he told me to skype him. I skyped and made a virtual goods payment to his PayPal. He then provided me every excuse on why they cannot get it done. Days turned to weeks, so I decided to ask for a refund. They of course refused and became confrontational with me. I then decided I was going to dispute the payment on PayPal. A terrible mistake, as they provided no solace, nor any opportunity to prove they were scamming me. I even had Skype screenshots to show what they were saying to me. They live in Canada, so I cannot go to court against them. I quit talking to baddie and another "colleague", the real $#*!, started attacking me and essentially mocking me that they scammed me. Do NOT buy from these scammers. If you do, all that will happen is you provide payment and account details for them to tell you they cannot complete your order. I hope these two guys rot in hell and burn. The only positive note is these two $#*!s will be caught one day scamming a different thing, once this game dies. Again do not listen to anything they say, and if you do, you are an utter and complete fool. I would rate this company a 0 star if I could.

jeffb120
9/27/15

i paid well over $100 for a carry, thye used western union so that you cant get your money back.
here is a thread full of people they have scammed with data on it.

Response from James A., ArenaCarry Representative
That is a fake thread from almost 4 years ago. We haven't used western union in over a year, could you prove that your claim is real?
dannyf14
8/31/15

Really good service it was really quick !!!just few hours.

peterj72
8/6/15

I just found this website, those guys seem to know what they are doing: https://challengemodegold.com. There is a lot of emphasise on account security on their page. Will order their services in future again!!!
I have ordered carries from other companies in the past, they did the job but my account got banned shortly after meh.

Tip for consumers: Contact them through FB or wesite how i did. Ask for discount. they could do it! Enjoy

rickg26
7/8/15

There is a skype called baddeiisboss (Which is a fake/scamming version of the Real baddie is boss) DO NOT Trust him he has scammed me and a few others and i wanted to make a claim that this account is a fraud IF THE REAL BADDIE CAN SEE THIS PLEASE REPORT THIS GUY DO NOT ADD THE SKYPE ABOVE ITS THE FAKE BADDIE IS BOSS

Response from James A., ArenaCarry Representative
Just to clarify Arenacarry is in no way associated with this scammer. We clearly state on every page of our website to be aware of scammers by checking their skype profile. Here is the message: WARNING: It has come to our attention that some players are pretending to work for arenacarry.com in an attempt to scam people of their money/gold. PLEASE make sure that you are talking to Baddieisboss or Baddieisback in Skype (Right click on the Skype name, press view profile then look to make sure that the Skype name is exactly (“BADDIEISBOSS” or “BADDIEISBACK”), Arenacarry.com in AIM or that you set up your carry through support@arenacarry.com before making any payments. View the instructions here: http://i.imgur.com/zkvQ4Oq.png.

If you get scammed by this imposter, it is your fault as you are not taking precautions and making sure that you are speaking to us.
johnh331
7/7/15

Writing this review because ArenaCarry just got me gladiator on my paladin! I will be purchasing a play with service next season and probably some coaching so I can represent my title without looking like a noob, lol :D

bobbyb37
7/7/15

Whenever I purchase a carry i go through these guys, very professional, always follow through, only people you can trust. They always make sure to keep you in the loop and keep your account safe. A++.

timp37
4/29/15

The coaches were involved at all stages and setting up the experience and answered all questions promptly. They were very professional and seemed to really enjoy what they do. I learned a lot from my time being coached and made a noticeable improvement in my play. Will definitely repeat.

ahkmeda
4/26/15

I ordered alredy 4 times. There was no servuce i buy that was not good they answer me immediatelly all of questions i have for them. It is really a trustworthy site. gladiator 2 season in row now thank you

carlb46
4/22/15

I have purchased numerous services from Arenacarry and found them to have a great patience. I normally opt to pay for speedier delivery options and have found them to arrive quicker than the normal wait period.

Communication has been admirable and I have used both direct email as well as Skype. I have found their customer service team to be very understanding and supportive. I recommend Arenacarry to any one who values their account's security and integrity.

jeromel12
4/19/15

Excellent buying experience. Fast delivery on my carry, Great prices. Fantastic customer service well worth it, Very pleased

philc18
4/19/15

Just used their services for 2200 3v3 and 2v2- they are awesome.

catherineg17
4/19/15

I love using Arenacarry for PvP stuff. I've been a customer for just over a year and I haven't had a bad experience yet.

brandonc30
4/18/15

Have been using Arenacarry for years, their customer support rocks and so does everything else about them, I never had a problem with them..

jessicap49
4/16/15

I am so happy with the service I got from AC! 2200 RBG done quickly, thank you. =)

matts82
4/11/15

Professional and friendly help when you need it . Baddieisback has the utmost patience and have never let me down.

sarahp74
3/1/15

Couldn't be happier with my latest AC purchase! I've recommended you guys to all my friends, awesome being able to play with 2600 CR players now and learning a lot from the 3v3 carry I bought!!!

Tip for consumers: Would recommend!!

jessicag36
2/21/15

Received my 2200 in 3v3 and 2200 in a very timley manner, quicker than the expected wait time. I will order again in the near future!

chrisl89
2/21/15

Arenacarry.com - what more can I say about it that hasn't been said already? I've been buying services from Arenacarry since 2011 and have never, not once, had a negative experience. I realize that now, with the various boosters, there's a lot of scammers, but I've avoided those after a bad experience with another website by going straight to Arenacarry. I now have 3 Rank 1 titles and so many more awesome achieves :D

bjarkib
2/17/15

Amazing service!

jordang20
2/16/15

I have shopped on this site several times without any problems.. The great thing about the site is that they notify you as soon as your service has been completed, always super quick. They has some great carry services and I would never buy from an inferior competitor. Great customer service, always updating and very helpful throughout the process. Will order again soon!

Questions? Get answers from the ArenaCarry staff and other customers.

ArenaCarry?