Review of ArenaCarry

ArenaCarry reviews

jasonh78
2/15/15

I love this site! I ahve been buying carries for about 3 months now, got my garrison done, 2600 in 3v3, 2200 in rbg and currently getting a 5v5 carry done aswell! Taking the time to write a review because I really do appreciate how professional and fast arenacarry has been for me!

gs38
1/6/15

Not a scamming site. Carry was done as promised. Had initial hiccups - but it was unclear whether this was an issue on their end or the designated pilot's end. Either way; they were courteous, communication was efficient and honest and importantly, the job was still completed in around about a week's time which was within the time-frame they described to me. Would definitely buy again from these guys.

nickd31
12/15/14

I just would never purchase from this company again, they did recieve the rank 1 rating i paid for, however they offered no compensation for there failure of not getting caught by blizzard, and my disqualification of rank 1 gladiator, Mr. james ayotte, who frankly is a bully, and i so wish i could travel to canada to give him a peice of my mind, told me that his website says under faq that if disqualified by blizzard they offer no refund ( there website does say this ) but at the time of purchasing ( easilly checkable on google logs ) it was not there, they added this to the FAQ after they failed to provide me my title, they didnt offer me any thing to help make up for there failure, not even a free 2200 carry ( lol), there are better sites out there that use the same piloters, that HAVE 100% makeup for failures the following season, you get caught by blizzard, get title next season, i would never do buisness with james again, jason is Okay of a person, but james is a loser.

Response from James A., ArenaCarry Representative
We completed all of our Rank 1 carries last season, so this is definitely a fake review. If we ever fail a Gladiator or Rank 1 carry (rare cases), we would postpone the service to the following season and offer some sort of free compensation such as an early season boost to 2200, etc. Saying we just stole your money is a complete lie and this is clearly a competitor trying to make a false review. Anyone who has ever purchased anything from us will read your story and laugh at how fabricated it is.
reckfulolw
12/5/14

Terrible scam service. Wouldn't honor the $300 carry that ended up not being what I paid for. Also, was contacted by the actual pilot saying he was screwed out of ANY compensation... I ended up with Rival. Do NOT use.

Response from James A., ArenaCarry Representative
Who are you? Rival was 2k rating last season, we sell this for $150. Please don't write fake reviews, we honour all of our commitments and we complete every service to its fullest extent in a timely manner.
omarm29
11/13/14

I ordered multiple carries from these lads, 2.2k in rbgs, 2.2k in 2v2's and even conquest points for the weekly cap. In my opinion I think they are at the top of their game, consistent and are good at communicating with the customer. Last season I chose to buy their Glad carry, the process did not take as long as I thought it would, which shows how efficient these professionals are. I truly recommend anyone who seeks for carries,rbgs,points and many more!

eddyv2
10/30/14

These guys are awesome, the team is always very professional and on top of there stuff. They are great with communication throughout the season and ensure that you know whats going on at all times. They walk you through everything and ensure no issues with your account. A++++

jakes43
10/13/14

Best people in the business, I didn't trust them at first but they handled my concerns and problems swiftly and professionally. 5/5 would recommend to anyone! :)

taylorw20
8/10/14

Stopping by to right a review for this amazing site. I have never experiences such helpful customer service in my life. I was skeptical at first, but I am very thankful I used arenacarry for my 3v3 carry to Rank 1, can't wait to be a Prideful Gladiator :D :D :D

gregm42
8/9/14

I bought their featured promotion full gear and Gladiator, the full gear is done and I'm already in safe Glad range. Baddieisboss has been very helpful and understanding of my raid schedule, looking forward to using you again in the future!

walterk16
8/8/14

I just had an amazing experience. I bought 9/9 challenge mode and 2200 in 2v2 and 5v5 all donev ery fast.. ty!

aj169
8/6/14

Plenty of other information all over the internet about these guys, this is a scam, stay far away. Doesn't take a genius to realize here that he's given himself a bunch of 5-star ratings.

Response from James A., ArenaCarry Representative
We have never made any fake reviews. All of the reviews are genuine and from real customers.
michaelb162
7/16/14

Took my gold and didn't give me a Carry.. removed me from skype and will not contact me back at all. Do not trust these guys

Response from James A., ArenaCarry Representative
This is a false review, we would never steal anyone's gold for any reason.
jackinj
7/8/14

Have purchased 2 services both arena carries. Trusted them with my account and money and both times they delivered and as far as Im concerned went above and beyond. I have no plans on purchasing from anywhere else ever. Thanks guys.

kanyew
6/20/14

good website quick response times kept me up to date on everything overall i am pleased with choosing them for my needs :)

bh92
6/7/14

If you are looking to get some more rating or as in my case take your game play to the next level, then these guys are amazing. The coaching was so good that not only did the toon I played with them advance up the tables but so did all my other toons. I learnt more in 3 hours then I have in 3 years.

TY very much Arenacarry!

jayf14
5/21/14

Best experience I have ever had buying from a WoW service provider. I dealt with James. He is very professional and available when you need to ask him questions, etc. I ordered a 2k RBG rating as well as an honor grind. He gave me an INCREDIBLE deal overall for the honor grind. I was the worst spec for pvp, so he offered me a full honor grind of every piece for only $100!! 100% amazing service that I will certainly use again! Not only do they provide actual RBG wins (not wintrade) their honor grinder (not a bot) racked up thousands of HKs that will go toward my 100k achieve!!
I was worried about arenacarry because of some bad reviews, but those reviews are clearly fake. James is a well spoken dude who actually cares that your service gets done. I've even seen posts where they cite fake messages from him that sound NOTHING like him!!

matthewo13
5/12/14

james was very helpful and always respond almost immediately! he will get your stuff done!

marks170
5/5/14

The crew behind ArenaCarry is great. They know what they're doing. They deliver. I learned a lot. Can't get much better than that of course. Check it out for yourself

florentv2
5/2/14

Awesome coaching service ! Exactly what i've wanted, and they were very professional about it. It was fun and very informative. Plz try them out !

mattw37
5/2/14

James is the most helpful guy always responded to me as soon as he could, could even talk to him about anything, would not suggest any other site. Arenacarry.com is the best site and there's a reason for that, would use again, my 2200 was done in no time and trust them 110% to get me r1 at the end of the season.

johnl148
5/1/14

I purchased 2200 in 3v3 on my hunter and 2400 in 5v5 for my mage both were done in the given timeframe. I preordered Rank 1 for my mage this season too, I expect it to be as painless as the two other services, thanks!

willh30
4/16/14

2200 in an hour from 1800 WTF do I need to say more. Very honest and I trust them a lot. In fact I am going to take lessons from them.

marky7
4/12/14

very kind and gud

brodyn
4/3/14

very professional and easy to work with. know what they are doing and would use service again. they also did it very quickly while i was at work so no issues at all.

paulm132
3/30/14

got me 2200 in 2 nights. simple enough

Questions? Get answers from the ArenaCarry staff and other customers.

ArenaCarry?