Aosom UK

Aosom UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Aosom UK ranks 271st among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Aosom UK?

“Bad level of service, promises broken”

melvyn e.
6/4/21

Informed manager would telephone but never happened. Asked for an email on issue and that never happened. Time on telephone were a very long time DONT ever have problems

melvyne2
June 4th, 2021

Informed manager would telephone but never happened.
Asked for an email on issue and that never happened.
Time on telephone were a very long time
DONT ever have problems

Tip for consumers:
customer service is very poor or non existence

Products used:
chair

jackb1011
November 29th, 2020

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM AOSOM AS YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY

I wish I could give 0 stars, even 1 star seems to generous. A faulty exercise bike was delivered, I emailed them about 3 times before I got a response asking if I would keep the product for 15% refund. I emailed back saying I wasn't interested as the product was faulty and it was of no use to me. I've emailed back 6 times so far, no reply at all. When you can the call centre they say they are not taking calls due to covid 19, they use covid as an excuse for terrible service but they have staff to monitor reviews and take down negative ones I know this for a fact as they have deleted several of my reviews that I have posted as they were negative, I find it alarming they have staff to monitor reviews but no staff to answer e mails or telephone calls.

Questions? Get answers from the Aosom UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aosom UK?

Have a question about Aosom UK?