Review of ao.com

Tel: 0844 324 9222
customerservices@ao.com

ronaldl55
8/13/18

I have now had now 2 items of the AO.com sight the good & Delivery was realy good also must say that the customer service are brilliant would recomend to anyone give them a try

annac162
4/5/18

I ordered a fridge freezer and washing machine from AO and was promised delivery on Sunday. I have a disabilty and recently diagnosed with a life limiting disease.
Sunday arrived - and I waited up (as I now have to sleep most days), and waited....and waited. At 5pm I received an email, telling me they were sorry they'd missed me as I wasn't in when they called to deliver. I was furious - not only because I'd stayed up all day, but because it was 5pm when I was lied to, and because it meant at least another night and day without a fridge in my new home. I emailed AO, who then tried to say the failed delivery was my fault, as I hadn't given them directions to my new home!! Furious and upset, I replied adviding Argos and Amazon hadn't had any problems delivering? AO stated the driver had called me for directions, and although I'd received an unknown mobile number on my phone earlier in the day, the caller hadn't left any message and should have been aware I can't use the phone anymore! Why didn't the driver text me his inability to find my address? In this day of modern technology you'd think a large online company like AO would use technology to communicate with disabled customers? No thought, no understanding, no empathy for a disabled customer who needed her fridge freezer and didn't need the stress and distress of all of this.
In the end, after many emails, and three days later, I received my items. I got free installation, and the offer of £20 off my next order - which will never happen. I wouldn't recommend this company - they let me down, they lied to me, they failed me as a disabled customer, and I'm left with a great amount of disdain for AO.

cindyb117
12/30/16

My fridge broke and wasn't sure what I wanted. Went to barbers in waveland. All staff very helpful and a fun crew. Got my fridge delivered next day without any issues

anitab8
11/7/16

Absolutely brilliant service :)

geoffp8
4/25/16

Paid £300 for a HOOVER washing machine, lasted a few days over a year and then the drum burst. AO.com are not interested and keep trying to pass me to hoover. (my contract is with AO)
My last Zanussi Washing Machine lasted over 9 years. (thumbs up to Zanussi but thumbs down for AO.COM and Hoover, run a mile and avoid these two companies....

carolp66
3/15/16

Not only do you get exactly what is ordered but the delivery drivers match the company - honest and reliable.

nicoled49
1/23/16

My oven glass hob broke and I bought a new oven from them. The service was so good, convenient, easy, trackable, contactable. don't know what other word to use but with how impressed I am but WOW springs to mind. Other company's can definately take note of this company! I was that impressed I bought a new fridge, freezer and dishwasher from them!

Tip for consumers: Dont think twice just do it you will not regret it!

stephens66
10/26/15

I bought a tumble drier from ao.com after having had a hideous experience buying from Currys....the experience couldn't have been more contrasting. Ao.com were efficient and quick to deliver, their delivery guys were well presented and friendly and the tumble drier that they delivered was well packaged, pristine and worked perfectly. Well done ao.com for getting it right.

stuartb37
6/2/15

I have been buying and selling online for many years now and I have never come across a site so well organised as these guys. I purchased a Philips TV from them, payment straight forward and simple, a couple of hours later they emailed me to tell me they were delivering FREE on Saturday and that I would be allotted a time frame, fantastic news for those who work a 9-5. Sadly I was away that weekend and asked if they could deliver a week day, no problems, job done. The item arrived on the date I requested, couldn't be happier, super smooth.
2 months later and the TV started to play up, I emailed them to explain the problem I had expecting them to tell me I had to contact Philips to get it returned to them and be without the TV for a couple of weeks. What a nice surprise I got when a sales rep rang me within 2 hours to tell me he would patch me though to Philips technical service who are ready to help and if I had any issues at all just to ring AO and they would sort it out. The fault self fixed itself however the next day I got a follow up email asking was all OK, this is the sort of friendly response we would all love to have, a company willing to help when an issue arises, thank you ever so much, your customer care is a+

Questions? Get answers from the ao.com staff and other customers.

ao.com?