Review of AmeriSave

Atlanta, GA 30305, US
loanservicing@amerisave.com

salvatorel15
2/3/19

Avoid this company and especially Corey Becker if you are looking for a company or rep who truly cares about your needs.

This agents attitude and lack of follow through left us missing two great homes.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

angelam246
12/10/17

I worked with both David Clark and Nikki Tran to secure a loan and they have been awesome. They respond to my questions with superior knowledge and in a very timely way. Customer Service is extremely important but very few firms train their representatives as AmeriSave. Great Job!

I will highly recommend your company to my friends and family.

barbarak105
12/7/17

My experience with AmeriSave has been very positive thus far. Zachary Firquin, Processor, has been extremely helpful in that he not only sends me updates via email, but has also called me to explain the status of my refi as we go along. He handles everything very professionally and I have been kept informed of where we are. They completed everything in a timely manner!

kortnin
12/3/17

I can't even begin to express how happy I am with Kristina and Lindsay!!!!!! Kristina (AGAIN) has been absolutely amazing!! She is the sole reason I'm a returning customer!! Lindsay was the perfect side kick for her!! They both worked very hard (above and beyond) to help this loan go through! I'm very very very happy!!!!

Both Kristina and Lindsay derseve HUGE kudos for everything they did!!

They are what makes Amerisave great!!!

bobbyt19
11/26/17

The process from AmeriSave has been wonderful and no stress at all. My processor Scott was on top of my file and when they needed a document or had a question for me I would respond back immediately, AmeriSave is a wonderful company and I look forward to doing business again with them in the future!

jenningsm13
11/21/17

Fast, efficient, thorough. Michael was great! He made me feel comfortable which isn't easy. He spent a lot of time introducing the AmeriSave website and helping me navigate. Michael returned calls promptly when I was unable to login and with his assistance, we were able to check off all the boxes. I am hoping that the rest of the loan process runs as smoothly. I will definitely recommend to family and friends,

miguelm79
11/16/17

Your staff is very patient and understanding. They will talk with you and walk you through the entire application process.

Good job Niki and Deb, you gals are amazing!.

Luv u gals!!

lm154
11/15/17

Both Bryan and Clayton have been very responsive and very quick about the whole process and answering any of my questions.

annmarieh9
11/13/17

Brad Willis and Mike Dugan were great! They are both very attentive knowledgeable responsive. The questions are answered timely in terms that are very understandable. GREAT SERVICE!!!!!

samanthaj59
11/11/17

David Clark from AmeriSave Mortgage provided excellent customer service to me - the very next morning on a Monday as I submitted my loan application on a Sunday night. He promptly responds to all my emails with my questions, even when it is midnight for him as I am on pacific time zone. He is very professional and picks up my calls instantly - which is quite amazing. This is the fourth mortgage loan that I have done with AmeriSave Mortgage. For online lenders, they are upfront with their rates and fees and they offer the best rates. You are kept informed and can see the status of your loan processing on their online system.

rafaelh32
10/26/17

The loan officer (Lauren Allen) is like none I've ever work with. Thru her, AmeriSave is represented for their customer care and diligent work, in accomplishing families get in the home worked so hard for or the choice of your dreams :)

jamess625
10/18/17

Brandy Adams our loan processor has been the most wonderful in the world to work with. We have had no problems and if anything came up she would work with us immediatly. I will reccomend AmeriSave to anyone who asks for an excellent company to work with. We have worked with Amerisave more than once and never had any problems. JAS

barbarac194
10/9/17

Trey LaVera and Scott Circo were very thorough and efficient! When you're serious about doing your refi, these two will get it done in no time! They were the best! With these two behind the charge.....everything happened it seemed, in minutes...of course in reality a little longer. With all my questions, they were quick to respond and answer them to my understanding. Once these two got the ball rolling and with the rates that were being offering, I didn't have a chance or desire to go with any other lender. Thanks for having such great employees on hand.

andrewk122
10/7/17

Very fast responses and truthful answers. The literally look for the best option for the customer. The website is easy to use and user friendly. I love that you see quickly see the exact status of all the different steps of the process.

melindaa17
10/6/17

My experience with AmeriSave has been amazing!! Ross and Chris have been so prompt to respond to any questions and are proactive in reaching out to me to let me know where things stand in the process.

robertr305
10/3/17

We were overall very satisfied with the service we received. We would however, like to point out an individual who truly stood out. Nicole Boutelle our processor was our rock throughout and really went to bat for us. There were several unanticipated "hiccups" we encountered. Nicole was consistently polite, professional and extremely competent in helping us through every difficulty and step. Terrific work Nicole & AmeriSave!!!

donnab217
9/28/17

Chris has the patience of a saint, great personality, answers his phone and is professional. Dallas was also easy to work with and answered emails promptly and professionally. This was the easiest and stress free transaction I have experienced with refinance and cash out. I would definitely recommended Amerisave to family and friends and use again.

aprils87
9/26/17

The sheer amount of dedication and attention to detail was outstanding. They were kind and extremely helpful in all areas. So glad I came back to Shaun and Kellie

victoriad53
9/25/17

Excellent people to deal with - don't be afraid of using them online. They are amazing. Request Rebekah and Marc

madelineh10
9/11/17

AmeriSave's Tim Apenbrink has been GREAT!!! He has been patient with me and enjoyable to work with. He has shown a real understanding of the refinancing process and explaining the interest rates, APR, etc in easy way for me to understand. He has been readily available every time I've emailed him or called him with questions. He has willingly helped walk me thru the process on the computer each time. I had such confidence in him. He made me feel like I was in good hands and I could be at peace. This has been especially important since I have not been well and have been struggling with severe anxiety. I felt well taken care of thus far. Thanks Tim!!!

Tip for consumers: If you are honest and forthcoming in what you need, I assure you Tim will do everything in his power to empower you and help you each step of the way.

dianam17
6/6/14

My AmeriSave Complaint:
I wanted to refi my 1st only and leave heloc open as it is estranged husband's debt. I specifically asked prospective lenders if they are willing to subordinate the loan with the holder of the 2nd. I even asked if there was a situation where they would not subordinate. They only said "it just depends on the other bank's policy regarding subordination."
The loan-to value ratio is an incredibly low 16.7%! my credit rating is 780. After three weeks of the most rigorous document demand of any closing I've ever been through (including 3 business property closings) they denied me because the heloc had a pre-payment penalty. They won't subordinate when there is a pre-payment penalty. They conveniently forgot to tell me that when I *very specifically* asked about subordination and what would prevent subordination.
Two bankers at Wells Fargo told me AmeriSave never even *requested* subordination, only *payoff* information. Secondly, I'm in the 2nd year of the heloc and the pre-payment is a whopping $500 at this point. And besides, *I was not going to prepay*
Can you say *smoke screen* *only interested in the up-front fee*? Plus they recently lost a lawsuit regarding other misrepresentations. Beware! If already in process get a Buyer's closing attorney and owner's title insurance to protect yourself at the very least!
BBB Complaints (despite questionable "Grade")
According to the Better Business Bureau, Amerisave mortgage had 145 complaints filed during the past 36 months and only 57 of them were resolved in twelve months. Searching Google for Amerisave mortgage complaints reveals 684 listings, which could be worth your time in reading.

williama31
9/8/13

I recommend Amerisave highly for home financing. They are professional and timely.

lestern
5/10/11

I applied with Amerisave for a mortgage refinance and was told by the agent I wouldn't qualify. A second agent call and told me I would qualify. He accepted my application and told me he would not charge me for the credit report or appraisal until after I was approved. He, then called me again and told me he couldn't represent me because I was the property of the first agent. My credit card was charged $35.00 for a credit report and the appraisal was cancelled. The credit report was not done because I had locked my accounts, but Amerisave would not issue a credit and I had to dispute the charges. Several months later the charge was deleted from my account. Not a good place to do business.

danb3
11/16/09

this company shows tables for all types of financing. when you select the interest rate you would kike it shows you the cost, problem is the shown cost is for the ideal credit score and financial picture.you don't find this out until you have paid 35.00 for a check on your credit score,after paying and finding out that the closing cost had becme five times higher than first quoted i felt taken advantage of,there should have been a notice making customers aware of the fact that their costs ,in most cases,will be higher than their tables showed.it compares to the old bait and switch tactic .stay away from this lender. what they are doing may not be illeagel bot it is shady at best

Questions? Get answers from the AmeriSave staff and other customers.

AmeriSave?