Moneycatch.com.au reviews

Goonellabah, NSW 2480, Australia
Tel: 02 8011 4282

sammyc30
1/18/19

Extremely rewarding experience with Money Catch. Staff were available on request and forthright with information. Happy all round

melod
12/12/18

Not true professionals, Rude call from a stranger says they are the money catch services professionals and surprise me that I have a unallocated money that only them know how to put it back to me, Interesting huh... Until I found out online multiple complaints about them with same issue as mine asking for personal banking details which I found it a little bit of a SCAM feeling. So I searched around on google to check their reviews and I found out that those reviews they have on their google and facebook are all paid by them just to put good reviews on them, and the real ones they bury it so that public dont see it and they will continue scamming people here in Australia.

davids1927
11/15/18

Money Catch are not scammers, they are great people who help you located and find unclaimed money owing to you.

They have been very helpful to our business over the years, completing many claims for us. They are our go-to business even when we receive letters from their competitors.

The team are very knowledgeable and helpful at all times. AAA+++

fayw25
10/23/18

Will continue to use their service for all our unclaimed money and investigation needs. We check their Free search each year just to make sure no other money is owing to us, it is a great service.

leal25
8/23/18

I have been to their office, and they have completed a few claims for me recently - they were professional and friendly, and I never felt scammed at all, they gave me all the information before signing with them. My experience was exceptional.

Questions? Get answers from the Moneycatch.com.au staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Moneycatch.com.au