Review of AmeriMark

Tel: 1-877-268-9594
affiliate@amerimark.com

hildaz1
4/2/19

I ordered a housedress that looked nice in the picture, but when it arrived it was such poor quality and so cheaply made that I didn't even want to open the package! It looked worse than something you'd buy at Walmart! And then I saw that they deduct $9.99 from your refund if you return it. After reading the reviews about the poor customer service I'm afraid that I won't get my refund if I return it. Would never ever order from them again!!!!

susanl68
6/16/15

AmeriMark is another online, catalogue company that decided to save money and let someone else do their shipping, but they still take your money at the time of your order, and then break the law by not bothering to ship for anywhere from 3 to 7 days later. The law is clear, you pay yourself when you ship. Then, AmeriMark compounds their thefts by failing to send part of your order, sending stuff that is broken or plainly doesn't work and the like. After trying to work with their customer service, wasting my time, I gave up and stopped ordering. They didn't care. Totally no intention on their part to help the customer.

Questions? Get answers from the AmeriMark staff and other customers.

AmeriMark?