Review of Americaneagle

Tel: +1 (847) 699-0300
info@americaneagle.com

annonymousa6
10/17/18

Site had issues on a regular basis and we had to pay for fixing everything. Out of nowhere things that worked yesterday would stop and we would be forced to pay thousands to fix them. No accountability for their work. They are the only web development company I heard of with "warranty" on website. 3 months at that! Unless your budget is in thousands a month they are not a good fit.

mrjamesn
5/25/17

We are a small business, spending over $60K to redesign our website. Not chump change, in my opinion. However, americaneagle.com is EXTREMELY slow to work and we've had to repeat ourselves multiple times. What's worse, they keep expecting us to do the integration work for them and are truly lazy. I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend using them for logo / design. Their work is very standard and templated. There's no thought that goes into their work. We started our integration in January and have not seen one integration on our website five months later. They've even admitted to dropping the ball, yet there have never been any resolutions or movement on our project! They keep telling us they're busy with other projects! Really disappointing.

josei4
2/18/16

I really recommend americaneagle.com, their compromise with web development and web design it was the reason for me to take their service for our law firm. Excelent comunication, fast response and solutions to my inquires. The graphic designers are awesome. Also, they did our video edition! Thanks Tony, Mike and all the Svanascini Family & Americaneagle.com !

Tip for consumers: They understand what you need!

breyonaf
5/18/15

I've been an American Eagle customer for many years and I can say that this company knows web development. I've read some of these other reviews and all I can say owning a family owned company for 30 years is that, sometimes people get ideas that are not reasonable or smart business ideas and they go to a company like American Eagle to do their web development. Their business fails, because it wasn't a good idea to start with, and they turn around and place the blame on the web developer. Quality websites come with a cost. If you're looking for something for a start up business, there are low end solutions out there. American Eagle is professional and top notch, and they keep these standards by charging what the real costs are.

randyr11
4/2/14

WE had these guys make us an eCommerce site for a small to medium size business and they did a great job. We will continue to use them for sure.

charlesb52
12/24/13

If you are a small business owner don't even think about using http://AmerianEagle.com to design a website. You need to review and sign two 20 pages documents before they begin to work on your site. They spend more time on the contracts than they do on the web site. They have a high turnover and keep shuffling you from one project manager to another. Their customer service is terrible. They act like they are doing you a favor to work for you.

stevenj23
6/18/13

While I was hesitant going to a company that has produced a lot of big name brand sites I have no complaints. The site was up and running very quickly, the design was extremely impressive, and they even worked with me on getting a mobile version for the site as well.

While a bit pricey, overall I am very satisfied.

jamess112
4/10/13

Stay away..... This is NOT a small business website design service. I wasted my time with asking for a free quote and got $25,000 for a simple e-commerce site. I almost hit the floor. This is not a "small business" friendly business and can be seen by the way they respond to other reviews. They try and insult the customer who looked like they dropped 25K on a site creation and got ripped off by calling his business a "mom and pop" business. If I spent 25K on a site designer and he called my business a "mom and pop" shop, I would immediately fire that service and find a respectful one who cares about the customer not how to insult them when they have problems with the $25,000 site that doesn't work they created.

It seems to me based on the other reviews they grab the $25,000 and then use your money to fight you with trial attorneys when you have a problem with their service.

I would stay clear from this one folks.

rosek16
11/26/12

Terrible. The "custom built" a website that was thrown together with pre-built templates and still took 3 times longer than their longest quote. Their answer? The contract said "approximately." Nothing worked as quoted in the contract and their answer was always a simple "too bad." When I demanded my money back, they used some intimidating language like "you're a small company without much money and we're highly reputable...nobody wants a lawsuit." Stay away.

chrisa11
3/19/11

They built me an e-commerce site thad rejected credit cards for no reason, had pages that didn't show up, and was generally a nightmare. They refused to fix it without an additional $20,000 and basically told me I couldn't sue them because they've got more money than me and I'd neve win.

Stay away!!! Unless you're a multi-million dollar company like an NFL team, they'll take your money and run.

Questions? Get answers from the Americaneagle staff and other customers.

Americaneagle?