Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

ashleyf117
10/13/18

THEY ARE THE WORST I HAVE CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE MORE THEN 10 TIMES WITH ISSUES BEING TOLD DIFFERENT STUFF BY MULTIPLE AGENTS. THEY ARE JOKE ALL THEY DO IS ROB YOU AND LIE TO YOU. SCREEN SHOTS TO PROVE IT. DO NOT USE THEM THEY ARE THE WORSE AND WAIST OF TIME

nird1
10/12/18

Don't know what happened to Amazon. I used to be a very satisfied customer but lately it is like they try to get me frustrated:
- Every delivery is a fail. Either undelivered at all or just being extremely late
- The carrier changes the status of my orders to "delivered" but I don't get them.
- Customer service tells me they will do things but they are not being done.
- I can't even run away. I have some money in a gift card that I got as a refund. They refuse to cash it and I can't use it for shopping because they keep screwing up my orders and I don't get them.

Stay away! Amazon might look great at first but after they lure you you cant even get reed of them.

maggiep21
10/12/18

I received everything I ordered in pristine condition, quickly. Also, I love the call back facility offered to USA consumers. I hope that facility is made available in the UAE too.

markb997
10/12/18

Over 50% of the items I have purchased from Amazon.com are of very low quality or defective. Then the return process is a nightmare. STAY AWAY FROM AMAZON. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU. I bought three products there and they all broke within two weeks. I am still fighting with them about a return. complete nightmare.

cindyb387
10/11/18

I've been an Amazon customer since 2003. I can order just about anything on there! Whenever I order something that is specifically fulfilled by Amazon, it's rarely an issue. When there is an issue, they are QUICK to resolve, and happily so. I love all the advancements and improvements they've made over the years, i.e. Amazon Locker, returns accepted at Kohls, confirmation picture of where package was left. Amazon just gets better and better!

ryannc1
10/10/18

Very disappointed that yet again my packages were marked delivered and no packages to be found. When customer service was notified they stated the Amazon drivers sometimes mark the packages delivered when they are still a day or two out....ummmm WHAT?!? So I waited another day, no packages. Called customer service and was advised they could refund my orders then I could reorder them. No, that's not what i want considering all of my packages were supposed to be signed for at delivery (previously like 4 months ago customer service set that up). I asked to speak to supervisor about her and was told there is no one above her. I'm done with Amazon!!! I do not recommend. At all.

gr68
10/10/18

Took a week to ship a laptop when it said 2 day shipping has happened so much, talked to amazon all they said was sorry, worst online store ever.

anthonyr261
10/9/18

Every time I order a book it comes damaged, do you guys just throw stuff around. Maybe you should wrap the books in bubble or protection before you ship books I have been having a problem almost every single time.

joanh156
10/8/18

So far I have found the items cannot find in stores; always on time and within a reasonable time; all purchases have been as I expected. Definitely when searching for items and whenever I cannot find similar price in brick-and-mortar stores.

nikot2
10/3/18

Great variety of products and you can get some cool prices. However sometimes you can get issues with the delivery because chosen carrier is so slooow.

kartr
10/2/18

I never thought they ship so fast, which the product I ordered came to my home the next day, holy sh*t, this is some kind of new era business

susand471
10/2/18

I order everything from Amazon. Fast shipping. Great customer service. I love Amazon. I order big things I ordered a little things I order everything there

stevel166
10/2/18

placed an order for product,they charged me for two,then they asked for my credit card no, which i didntgive,then they sent me an email that my order was shipped,then i requested a cancel order,they said they would send me a gift card and then took my money out off credit card,i dont need their gift card,i need them to put the money back into my credit card and cancel my order as requeted

andresc49
10/2/18

My wife ordered 2 pajamas size M, we received 2 days later for the deliver I have not complains. When we opened the pajamas the size was like XL, we returned them two weeks ago and we do not have our money back, I know was a problem with canadapost and Amazon received the packages on Sep 26th. Really disappointed.

philm138
9/29/18

Amazon Canada especially in Ontario is great. have had no problem with them even if we return an item.
some times there 2day shipping is at the house the next day and we live in the country not in a city.

jakobb15
9/29/18

I bought a microphone for my apple iphone X. it came in a very cheap looking shape and didn't work at all. total scam in my opinion. However i asked amazon for a refund what they agreed to. great job amazon customer support!

arthurl52
9/28/18

If you ever get a staff member on the phone you will love them! They are super nice and extremely helpful with anything! They respect you and they just always make my day whenever I do need to call!

gabrield47
9/28/18

Their customer service is so awesome! One of my deliveries was late so I called them! They helped me track down my purchase which helped me feel better!

stephaniec111
9/28/18

Great variety, fast shipping, stress free returns. Reliable and trustworthy shops and sellers. If you shop online and don't use amazon,,,,,you should :-)

caleby2
9/28/18

Amazon is pretty awesome. Their fulfilment is fast, Usually items like Novelty board games are cheaper too abd brand new ^.^

johnm990
9/27/18

My hobby is building AK-47s. They are immaculate but sometimes when looking for parts I try and find a reasonable bargain. I usually add scopes to them and almost always buy from a military supplier in Belarus...a small country just west of Russia. I sometimes find good scopes on Ebay but I never knew that Amazon sold the Belarus scopes until recently. Amazon had a model scope I like and usually buy but I had never bought one from Amazon. These were cheaper than normal but since the wording was incorrect and some of the specifications displayed incorrectly I at first thought that who ever listed the article just was ill-informed and perhaps mismatched the prices. After all there were some of the correct scopes with the normal prices listed next to the scope I was interested in. Over the next hour I looked closely and the item had the Belarus markings in Ukrainian. The title had Russian terms. The scope was exactly the same as the ones shown on the Belarus site in every detail. I thought to myself that surely Amazon would not allow imitations and knock-offs to be sold on their site? So I bought the scope. The next morning I got an "Your item has shipped" with a Chinese post tracking number. The delivery date spanned two weeks which was a good indicator it was coming from China. I found out that indeed the scope I bought was a Chinese imitation. I tried to write a review of my experience but Amazon rejected it saying I could not say it was an imitation and of poor quality. The next morning I noticed the price went up $40. I noticed these scopes were intermingled among authentic scopes but there is no indicator that these scopes are mailed from China which would be the one key warning that all was not right. I have a whole new opinion of Amazon and their business practices.

kelliet13
9/26/18

I DID NOT RECEIVE MY AMAZON ORDER AND AMAZON REFUSES TO REPLACE MY ITEM OR REFUND. I SPENT CLOSE TO $1000 AND ONLY RECEIVED $300 WORTH OF GOODS I PURCHASED. I AM LOSING OUT OF CLOSE TO $700 WORTH OF ITEMS AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY DOUBLE TO RECEIVE WHAT I ORIGINALLY ORDERED. AMAZON IS A BIG CORPORATE BULLY. DO NOT USE THEIR AMAZON PRIME CREDIT CARD IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU THEY WILL PROBABLY SIDE WITH AMAZON. I'VE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND ME AND MY FAMILY SPENT 10S OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS. DO NOT TRUST AMAZON. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT IT IS OUT OF THEIR HANDS ONCE DELIVERED EVEN IF CARRIER DELIVERS TO THE WRONG LOCATION. APPARENTLY IT IS MY FAULT

alicial61
9/26/18

I absolutely love Amazon customer service. They are very helpful and they are pretty good at making their customers happy. Thank you amazon

patk88
9/26/18

When we had Prime we were supposed to get free 1-2 day shipping and we did at first, but then it went to 3-4 days and so we ended up cancelling prime and today I tried to order something (without Prime) and there was a $4.00 coupon under the price, which it said would be applied at checkout, plus it said "this item qualifies for free shipping", BUT when I was trying to checkout, the coupon wasn't deducted from the price and it was going to charge me $7.95 shipping, so I canceled the order and I NEVER want to use AMAZON again! One time I put an item in my cart and left the site to check on something and it automatically charged my credit card and shipped it anyway! IF THIS is the way Jeff Basos want to do business, I'm out of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesh544
9/26/18

I generally find that anything I don't need today and be found cheaper and arrive in a timely manner. Have not had a problem with returns either.

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.

Never.

By Bill H.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?