Review of AlloyApparel

michellec594
3/25/19

Not
only will they delete your review and only keep the 5 star reviews they
receive (which are mostly fake) to keep themselves looking good but
don't expect to get any refund on your purchases when you find out how
cheap their clothes are made. I literally bought 2 different shipments
of 2 different size dress pants and all 11 of them started running like a
stocking at the butt of the seam. Literally each pair got a one time
wear out of them. I literally blamed my thick butt on the first
shipment, but after sizing up to a pair that were very loose on me, the
pants still had the same issue. Dont expect to see your money back once
you purchase from these frauds.

phyp1
1/11/18

Alloy has really changed. Just 2-3 years ago I was ordering from them constantly because they offer jeans for tall women. But now their merchandise is terrible, the sizes are off, and the quality is bad. Expensive for no reason. And do not even try to return anything! I sent items back two months ago and still have not received my refund. I received an email two weeks ago that my debit card was refunded and it can take 3-5 days to process and still nothing! Just a bunch of scammers

tarrahm1
8/28/17

I have been a LONG time customer of Alloy apparel, and also SO pleased with them, I would order from them a couple times every 2-3 months! I loved how often they had new styles in and how the extended sizes were always in stock! It is HARD finding cute stylish clothes when you are TALL and CURVY, but not with alloy. However....

Now that they are under new ownership, they have completely drove this fantastic company into.the.ground. It is so sad and disappointing as they were my go to shop for everything! Their customer service is TERRIBLE, and they do not seem to care that their long time customers are completely disappointed!

Its sad, I wish we could get the old alloy back!!!!! I am unsubscribing from their emails as the sales are a joke, since they are usually just trying to get rid of OLD stock and NEVER update with new styles. I won't be ordering from them anymore.

brandyg4
4/17/16

Being tall, I'm a big fan of their clothes! I have never had a problem with anything that I have ordered. I mostly order dress pants and long dresses and jeans. Keep in mind I have never had to return anything so I have never had to deal with the customer service. So far, I'm a happy woman.

lauraa38
9/23/15

Never buying from them again.

nelliep10
9/4/15

I Would never advise ANYONE to order from this place unless they are ready to put up a fight for their hard earned money.

I have ordered from this site many times for years and now cannot get assistance with packages that I have never received. Two orders back to back in the same month a few days apart and your gonna have the nerve to imply that I am trying to steal your clothing!
That's ridiculous! If I am trying to steal clothes I would not have contacted them on several different occasions to try to resolve the issue and being hung up on!

Alloy has the WORST customer service EVER!!!!!
I WOULD never order from this place AGAIN so they would not have to worry about the LIFETIME none rcvd package courtesy!
BS Ass company..

juliah30
3/30/15

I ordered at least 5 pairs of jeans and had to return 3. They have a problem with processing credit cards and I owed a balance of 1.58 they could not process the order so I had to get a refund. Crappy system now I'm waiting on a check in the mail. Horrible company

aprilm17
12/29/14

I have loved Alloy for years. I'm tall but skinny and I usually cant find jeans to fit right, so I love that Alloy offers extended lengths. I can find long jeans in a variety of styles and colors and the quality has always been good to me. In over five years, I have yet to return an item... I think the thing with shopping online is knowing your "correct" sizes and paying attention to the size charts available on the websites. As a frequent online shopper, I always keep this in mind. Cant wait for the next catalog to arrive.

annettee6
12/26/14

Clothes were very poor quality, I brought from them because they had tall nothing. I ended up returning everything, I didn't receive all of my money back and had to keep calling and sending emails to the customer service. Very bad store to order from, don't be shocked if you return and receive a complete refund.

nancym50
12/11/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered 5 items for my teen daughter. Two pairs of jeans in the same size and only of them fit her, I sent the one pair back and asked they exchange for one size up. They never called or wrote and instead sent me a check and deducted $5.95 for a return fee. I kept it several weeks and then cashed it at my bank. Two days later, my bank debited my savings account the amount of the Alloy check plus another $10 for service fee. I called Alloy and was told I had to send them a letter with proof the bank charged me before they would do anything. I asked why they stopped payment on their own check and she said it was because they was a problem with the issuance of it (yeah it was short my money). This is the worst company to do online business with I have ever encountered and I probably order 5-10 items a month in online shopping. DO NOT ORDER FROM ALLOY.

olgav6
3/15/14

I'm 6 feet tall and about 140 pounds. My legs are very long (and it is a struggle for me to find jeans below my ankle), and so far this is the only place I could find jeans with 35-37 inseam. Last year I bought 5 pairs (white, ocean blue, olive, lime, and plain blue) I've been wearing them quiet often, so by now I have only white, lime and plain blue left - the quality is not the best, but its ok. I think it's pretty good for under $40.
I had an interview for my job last month and I had to find some nice work pants - I checked out Ann Taylor, Limited Inc and Loft - since those are the only one's that carry work cloth for Tall Women (I really didn't want to spend $90 for pants and $160 for a jacket) so I decided to check Alloy again. Fortunately, they had couple of choices that I liked, I ordered 2 pairs of pants (size 5 with 37 inseam) with overnight shipping. Got my package on time!!! and OMG! those pants looked like they are custom made - the material is very nice as well.
I'm giving Alloy 5 stars because everything I ordered came on time, it looked the same as pictures and quality is great for the price I paid.

theresak3
3/13/14

I've bought several different dresses on alloy but I'm finally done playing the buy and send back game. None of the clothing looks like it does in the picture...one dress was a totally different color, (wasn't computer error) the fabric was extremely loose and saggy in the bust area when it was supposed to be tight,and the fabric is extremely cheap.

Questions? Get answers from the AlloyApparel staff and other customers.

AlloyApparel?