AllergyTest.co

AllergyTest.co has a consumer rating of 3.43 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AllergyTest.co ranks 1st among Allergy sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

No positive highlights yet

• There was no resemblance between the 2 results at ALL.
  • Computer assumes its the same hair sample and makes its own conclusion.
How would you rate AllergyTest.co?

“2 week wait but worth it”

Fermin B.
5/30/21

I was recommended Allergy Test by a friend and am not disappointed. Had a bit of difficulty understanding the blood instructions so that's one star off, but all really good. I liked how quick it came in the post too, and tracked to my door,

“LOL this company”

Alex B.
3/31/20

Really, really just look at the addresses provided, the one in the U.S. listed for mailing your bodily samples is a warehouse with barbed wire? The main head office is in Florida, and is a Pack and Parcel, which is basically a P. O. box. This dude is making so much money in his mom's basement somewhere... funny thing is with the hundreds of thousands he is raking in, you would think he could at least rent an actual office, to keep his scam going longer bahahahah

results (32) hair sample (7) blood test (6) 2 weeks (3) intolerance test (6)
ferminb12
May 30th, 2021

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Fermin, we appreciate you reaching out and telling the team about our products and service.

aliceb440
January 13th, 2020

I was real happy with the results, which took about 2 weeks to come in. I tested positive for wheat (in food) and wheat again (in the field). I'm avoiding wheat (obviously!) and it's changed my life for the better. Also avoiding Many Many items they detected sensitivities to, such as gold! I took off my gold wedding ring and stopped itching for the first time in 30 years! I wore it to a concert one night and itched all night! So we're going shopping for a silver one!

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Alice, we're so pleased you liked our service, if you need any additional support, don't hesitate to reach out.

jerryc259
May 1st, 2019

Good day folks, looking for a test that allows a scientific and exact approach?
The results were expidited maybe 10 days. The problem is I paid for gold group-on and the results were great except on the results it dictates only reviewing greater that the 85 percentile(severe) Their reason is the empirical theory is that the body usually only has symptoms exhibited at about that number or greater.
I have severe responses to intolerances. It would be nice to have all the testing factors from 0-100% reaction. I've emailed them twice and left a few messages and no response. It would be nice to remove moderate and some mild factors to allow my body to recover. Hope this helps.

blackzimc
May 27th, 2021

If you're reading this review it's because you want to do an intolerance test. This is the one. These guys at Allergy Test in Florida know what they're doing, and it's all really easy to do. Try it, it worked for me! The website is easy to use too which I liked.

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Sir, we're so pleased you liked our service.

laurencem90
August 3rd, 2021

Results are outstanding, I am very happen because I found you guys, Now I can safely say it's worth of money..

kimballl1
July 13th, 2021

I have worked with Allergy Testing.co for months and we have been very happy with them their turnaround time is very quick I would recommend them to everyone.

Allergy testing kits

jessicad272
May 8th, 2019

I found out very useful information by taking this test. I had a seizure at the age of 2 which was thought to have been caused by mold in the house. My test results came back stating I'm intolerant to a specific fungus/mold. Wow! I've stopped eating and drinking the products I'm intolerant to and my stomach aches have gone away. My family members have also had success with this test as well.

alexb658
March 31st, 2020

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Alex, you'll be pleased to hear that, as explained on the site, this our USA postal hub, which is used to send the samples to us here in the UK for testing. Our actual UK lab address is Healthy Stuff, 1a Bonington Complex, Trent Lane, Derby, United Kingdom, where our team of lab technicians, customer service, marketing, accounts and scientists (who all exist) are busy beavering away to get the samples tested. Please do give us a call to speak to a human being on 18323690544

helenas26
November 27th, 2018

I used this company earlier this year and didn't realize that the samples were sent to the UK for testing, that explains the time delay. However I got back my results via email and they are very easy to understand. I cut the items out and feel much better, so I'm very surprised to see these reviews.

I chatted to their live team as they're always online and they are very helpful. It's an Intolerance test not an allergy test, but it says this all over their site.

Speak to them on Chat!

Allergy test

rachele368
November 4th, 2020

I requested a refund the same day I ordered the test. I read some negative reviews online which scared me away from submitting samples. The company has not granted a refund in the time frame it said it would. The emails from the company are full of mistakes and errors. It seems fraudulent & I can only dispute the charge, moving forward.

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Rachel, as you'll have seen in the Terms and Conditions, refunds can take up to 30 days, due to the global banking service. However, it is processed from when we receive it.

seanc404
August 4th, 2020

Been a year and a half now and have sent samples twice. I even paid extra to expedite my processing. Every time I reach out to customer service all they ever tell me is "We assure you your sample is on its way to our lab in the UK." Only once did they finally ask me to resend my samples. But guess what, it's been a month now since then and they still haven't confirmed receipt of my sample. They haven't even offered to refund my expedited service fee or anything. What did I even pay extra for!?

Don't bother.

Products used:
Haven't been able to use anything because I still haven't gotten results after a year and a half after paying extra for expedited processing.

ambera98
March 14th, 2019

We did this test for my daughter that tested negative to all allergies and GI issues. She has a whole list of intolerances and since eliminating the foods on her list her excruciating stomach pains of gone away. This test saved her life!

It also showed she was deficient in Selenium and iodine, which prompted me to have her Thyroid checked. She is only 13, so Dr's hadn't even considered that, but her TSH level was 6.86! (Optimal range is. 5-2) She is now on thyroid meds that have brought it back to normal.

dwedm
June 22nd, 2019

I bought the hair kit a lot this year. I have seen a great improvement in their service and their products. Highly recommended.

susanz73
April 7th, 2019

It picked up all my intolerances that I have had done with a much more expensive test. It even picked up on two medications I am allergic to as well a mineral deficiency that makes sense now that I know. Worth the money and I am going to have my son done... he also has had expensive tests done and will compare the results with him. Glad I did it!

cinderh1
November 27th, 2018

I sent in my hair sample, and about a week later I received a very detailed list of food sensitivities (and a couple known environmental allergens). I was aware of my allergy to goose down and also dust mites... But the food sensitivities in particular were helpful to know about! After removing them from my diet for a week, I was able to notice a few significant improvements in digestion. I also have stopped having an itchy rash on my lips (previously its appearance had been a mystery).

Definitely glad I did it!

vincenth72
June 23rd, 2019

This was on point with blood tests I had done... ordered more for my children. They were timely and report was easy to read and interpret.

jasonw375
March 13th, 2019

Read the site and it says not allergies. My results for being intolerant to wheat and tomato came back accurate.

marilynh198
April 28th, 2019

Apparently, the bad reviews were from people who can't read. The results I received backed up my true-life experiences and filled in a couple of gaps. I've had extreme digestive issues for well over 20 years. The usual skin prick allergy tests were dead ends and extremely frustrating, as I was still having intolerable symptoms. Only intolerance testing has been successful in pointing out my problem foods. I'm very happy with the results of this test. It was thorough. And, as the related tests have pointed out, I'm also too high in mercury and some other metals. I would never have known that and been able to take care of it without this test leading me into the knowledge. If you know the difference between allergy and intolerance, TAKE THE TEST.

mc584
June 26th, 2019

I was hesitant to use this co. Mixed reviews. Perhaps they had initial issues or were deluged with Groupon special offers, but I had no issues. Slight delay from the time I sent in until they actually confirmed receipt of my sample, but then results were processed and the report sent in promptly. I have been having severe stomach issues when eating out and all medical allergy, CT, Gastro tests had come back negative. Their tests showed food INTOLERANCE issues and I've been eliminating those specified to FINALLY better results. I am quite satisfied with the service I received, the informative report and considering some other tests with them. I did email them and received a reply within a couple hours. So I have no complaints, very satisfied.

Tip for consumers:
If sending in samples for multiple people - put each one in a separate envelope.

Products used:
It is a test and they email you the report - no shipping applies here except for the sample you send in which is at your charge.

mirandap34
July 31st, 2019

Honestly I saw A bunch of reviews that some people waited 3/4 weeks and some even months before getting their results back or some saying they couldn't get their results because their hair sample didn't work and i was slightly worried about this BUT that did NOT happen to us. I was Actually super impressed with how fast we got the results. I sent the hair in on a Tuesday and by the next Tuesday I had an email that it was received and by Wednesday morning it was in my junk folder which is did states in their email to check there. I did Pay the extra 10$ for the fast track option and for the family of 4 test it was well worth it. I was Very impressed and any questions I had someone on the live chat was able to help me! Highly recommend this company! I also Had a blood test done else where and many of the things my blood test showed, showed in the hair test.

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Miranda, we're so pleased you liked our service!

shaes4
March 9th, 2019

I had a blood test done through a lab for sensitivity's and it matched up with my results from here. So, for me it was accurate. The communication could have been better but once I reached out via chat I got my results sent right away.

cherrisei
September 14th, 2020

Besides the fact that it took a month to get the results, I ordered a sample for myself and my daughter, who is wheelchair bound with multiple sclerosis. They gave me the same food recommendations as her even though I'm 55 going through menopause. They said I have 'no hormonal imbalances... I'm going through menopause with major hot flashes. My daughter doesn't even get a menstrual cycle but they said she also has no hormonal imbalances... did I mention she doesn't have a menstrual cycle at 27 years old! The company is a 'Fraud' with a capital F and I'm asking for a refund!

Cris W. – AllergyTest.co Rep

Thank you Cherrise, as you'll have seen from the test facts available on each and every product:
Classed as Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis.
Testing is carried out in a variety of locations worldwide.
Covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Equipment used is MARS III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems).
Results reported on 85% response rate or higher.
Important

Hair tests (Bioresonance Therapy) are categorised as Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) covering therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognise Bioresonance as it has not been subject to significant scientific research.

Bioresonance reports and related information do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your Doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.

ivanat4
June 23rd, 2019

Good test and easy to understand. I like this site and i am very interested. And also very interesting palace. I love the place. So i highly recommend.

sohagm
June 22nd, 2019

I enjoyed my experience with Allergy Test and I am looking forward to getting my results soon...

rafaels80
June 8th, 2019

I showed an Intolerance to things I've never eaten. I thought it just would test for things I've eaten, that should be explained

It is not valid. They have no research behind their data and have scammed multiple others. If you do eventually end up getting your results like some people, I wouldn't trust them. Any results claimed have no other explanation other than placebo effect

By Nicole R.