Review of AllergyTest.co

Tel: 00 +44 1332 850 930
info@testyourintolerance.com

raer19
3/18/19

They ask you for known allergies in questions while registering. I added some left others out. I am highly allergic to cats to the point of throat closing up but according to this test....no indication. My volunteered info showed up on list. Save money!!! Hoax

ambera98
3/14/19

We did this test for my daughter that tested negative to all allergies and GI issues. She has a whole list of intolerances and since eliminating the foods on her list her excruciating stomach pains of gone away. This test saved her life!

It also showed she was deficient in Selenium and iodine, which prompted me to have her Thyroid checked. She is only 13, so Dr's hadn't even considered that, but her TSH level was 6.86! (Optimal range is .5-2) She is now on thyroid meds that have brought it back to normal.

ravenn6
3/14/19

I think a lot of negative reviews regarding results seems to be from the expectation that the testing is for allergies, and I agree that maybe the company might not want to go by The Allergy Co. if the test is for intolerances. However, all over the site and on the testing info itself, it is very clear that the test is NOT for allergies (igE testing, like you would have at the allergist,and this testing IS very useful, but is VERY expensive if you pay out of pocket, and it will NOT detect intolerances), but is meant to detect intolerances. Also, just because a person has an intolerance, it does not mean that they will have a noticeable physical reaction, but inflammation could still be occurring in the body. I went for the testing because I have granuloma annulare, a so-far mysterious skin issue "of unknown etiology." I imagine that inflammation somehow triggers it, and I have noticed that wheat has also been aggravating me more, though I have been reluctant to give it up completely. I previously have had true igE allergy testing and intolerance testing through LEAP MRT, but that was many years ago, and doctors have been looking into autoimmune disorders for some of my strange symptoms. The company did send my results back in the timeframe promised, and a lot of the results did confirm what previous testing showed, plus new info. It also showed me that I am in the red "Highly Reactive" to every type of wheat, whereas my previous LEAP MRT showed it as "moderate," but since my symptoms were getting worse, including digestive pain and coughing every time I ate any wheat, it makes sense that it is more reactive. My 23andme results also identified that I have a celiac variant, though I had been tested for full celiac and do not have it. Unfortunately food and substance intolerance testing is still being developed, so in general, if affordable,and if you are suffering in some way, it may be worth clarifying with more than one type of test. However, if you are worried about a true allergy, you really do need to consult with an allergist, since true allergies can be life threatening. I combine regular Western medical care with holistic and even some Chinese medicine as needed, so it helps to be open to other options, especially when my GI doctor and allergist both told me that "they did not believe in intolerances," but I know for sure I have some noticeable reactions to some things that are not explained through regular igE testing. Luckily, my primary care doctor is open-minded and she suggested an elimination diet and resources to look into symptoms and healing.

jasonw375
3/13/19

Read the site and it says not allergies. My results for being intolerant to wheat and tomato came back accurate.

shaes4
3/9/19

I had a blood test done through a lab for sensitivity's and it matched up with my results from here. So, for me it was accurate. The communication could have been better but once I reached out via chat I got my results sent right away.

marys1137
2/28/19

Highly allergic to almost all fruits, many vegetables, and nuts. Was curious to see what else. Well, guess what......test did show nut allergy, but not positive to known allergens. My throat will close when exposed to strawberry, kiwi According to this test ..I should not have a problem. This test is actually scary !

nathang83
2/17/19

Since the day I was Born I have been allergic to Pork as a child I would get sick and over time my parents realized something wasn't right so as a 4 year old I got very very sick and ended up in the hospital and went through testings and come to find out I am extremely allergic to pork and pork Products.(Something that Ive found in my 48 years of life that really isnt rare,Ive meet folks just like me) anyway I have never got sick or upset when I eat anything else, to my knowledge am not allergic to anything but Pork . about 15 years ago I thought Id try a bite of pork chop to see if my body still had issues ,I ended up in the hospital and felt as if I was going to explode! this test said nothing about my Pork allergy but It did say I should stay away from Blueberry's, Vodka and Coconut Oil these 3 things I consume on a daily base . I cook with coconut oil and have for 10+ years its all I use . I eat Blueberry's in my Protein Shakes daily and it is my favorite fruit so I eat it all the time and I drink Vodka like Im in Polish Heaven about a 5th a week or so and none of these items have ever effected me in any way except the Vodka, if a drink a 5th in a 2 hours period I get dizzy.........This test a Freaking Scam. My horoscope would have given me better knowledge and wisdom what I should stay away from. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! to top it off my son did this test as well with me we sent them in at the same time. he was born extremely!! lactose intolerant and it did not say he is allergic to Lactose in any form ..........This test is BS!!!! Send Me your money I'll roll the dice and send you back anything you want to know and Ill do a better job then this Company. Cheers!

tiffanyr95
2/13/19

I have never felt so scammed in my entire life. Not only were the results completely wrong but they never tell you that the wait time for your faulty results is double if not triple what they claim. Proof of false results - I had previous knowledge that I have an intolerance to cats and milk and neither of these were on my results. However according to them I am 99% intolerant to apple juice. Strange that I have never noticed anything after drinking apple juice. Again this place is a joke. Do your self a favor and go to your Dr. for a legit allergy test.

annetted74
2/8/19

Awful. They sent results on my daughter and said she's allergic to things that she's not allergic to, and said she's not allergic to things that she is allergic to. Just a scam sore. Don't waste your money.

kena121
1/25/19

I bought three test for 2 of my friends and me. Sent samples to them to the address and it has been 30 days and still have not heard anything. They say they have to be sent to the UK but can't even tell me if they made it to the Houston location that I sent them too. How accurate can their results be if they can't even tell me if they received my samples yet?

anonn13
1/23/19

I got an intollerance test completed with a practitioner, and a couple months later did it with this company. Information didn't match at all. So, I went to the doctor to re confirm with blood tests, and the results from the practitioner was accurate. Ones from this company was approx 98% wrong, horrifyingly even the complete opposite. I'm not sure how they can proceed doing business like this as it's peoples' health they are playing with.

kathys451
1/3/19

1/2019
I spoke with someone who had purchased some tests from this company about 4 months ago. She thought her results were reliable and had made some changes in diet and felt that her gastrointestinal issues were improving.
So I decided to LiveChat to get some more information. I have been dealing with skin and rash issues and thought this might be helpful. From the first question I asked, I became suspicious. If you notice on the website, they state that they do hair tissue mineral analysis. No where did I see that the testing is actually bio resonance testing. She says "I can confirm we test for intolerances using bio resonance technology, it is a holistic form of therapy, NOT a medical form of testing as stated on our website". So she just told me that the website is deceitful.
I actually copied our LiveChat conversation so I would have a record. I will not be using this service and I will post the conversation and let you judge for yourself.

Hello I was looking at the information and possibly wanting to have a test. Are you able to tell me what is tested with the premier. I have already had extensive testing: blood, skin biopsy, skin patch test. I would like to know what tests are tested to compare
I have had itching and rashes for approximately 6 months

I can confirm we test for intolerances using bio resonance technology, this is a holistic form of therapy, We are not a medical form of testing as stated on our website. At this present moment there is no standard method for testing for intolerance. Our therapy currently has an accuracy rate is 99.5%.

That does not answer my question. I spoke with someone who has had the testing done. When she received her report, there was a list of things she had a severe intolerance to. Certainly you are able to provide a list of what is tested exactly when I purchase the premier test

Due to new state law we are unable to carry out any testing on Maryland residents

When was this new law enacted? Are you able to tell me what law that is?

I will have to check that with my manager, however i know that we are unable to offer bio resonance testing in Maryland currently.

Are you able to ask now as to when that happened? She just had testing 4 months ago and she lives in Maryland as well

They do not start for another hour or so, around 7:30/8am UK time

So you are telling me that any resident of Maryland is unable to be tested by your company at this time?

Currently yes.

I would appreciate you sending me that information via e-mail

I will do that for you Kathy :)

jennifers853
12/27/18

I sent my hair, in about 2 weeks the results came back. It didn't show anything I'm allergic to, I'm allergic to shellfish, dust mites,etc. Then they give you bonus testing on your iron levels. I been a anemic for 20 yrs. Please don't believe these test results, go to your own doctor and get tested. Because been allergic reaction is dangerous. This company is just a ripoff. Plz don't believe this company results.

theagos
12/25/18

Good clear results and easy tests done at home. Phone helpline after completing test was helpful to explain precisely what foods to avoid due to intolerances

leonc59
12/20/18

I retested my son for allergy after I did this intolerance test. He is allergic to dust mite and mold which this test failed to mention. I was told this test for intolerance and not allergy . it is very misleading when the company called themselves AllergyTest. CO . it was waste of money and time for us.

emmao20
11/30/18

Such an amazing service It
was quick once sent to the UK and the results were really easy to read It has
really helped with my daughter and what she can and can't eat. The rest it's
self was really easy to do and the instructions were very straight forward and
explained really clearly how to complete the test Overall my experience was
amazing I would highly recommend

jamess1488
11/30/18

The results proved what I'd known for a long time but didn't know what the route cause was until now. So many thanks.

cinderh1
11/27/18

I sent in my hair sample, and about a week later I received a very detailed list of food sensitivities (and a couple known environmental allergens). I was aware of my allergy to goose down and also dust mites... But the food sensitivities in particular were helpful to know about!!! After removing them from my diet for a week, I was able to notice a few significant improvements in digestion. I also have stopped having an itchy rash on my lips (previously its appearance had been a mystery).

Definitely glad I did it!

jamiew152
11/27/18

It's an intolerance test rather than an allergy test but gave me the info I needed to take wheat and tomatoes from my diet. It's been 2 weeks and I feel a lot better.

helenas26
11/27/18

I used this company earlier this year and didn't realize that the samples were sent to the UK for testing, that explains the time delay. However I got back my results via email and they are very easy to understand. I cut the items out and feel much better, so I'm very surprised to see these reviews.

I chatted to their live team as they're always online and they are very helpful. It's an Intolerance test not an allergy test, but it says this all over their site.

Tip for consumers: Speak to them on Chat!

keving107
6/13/18

I tried taking the test twice with 2 different names. There was no resemblance between the 2 results at ALL. The results are just totally random. Do not use this service. The support is also a total joke. stay away

cindye38
11/29/17

I know Im allergic to eggs and dairy products....when this did not come up on my intolerance list I emailed and asked why (plus I asked for the results on both but didnt get it). Their response was if Im am allergic to a food it would not show as an intolerance....what?

This place is a joke.....VERY misleading....dont waste your money!

stacis9
11/1/17

I went through with my hair sample testing that I purchased on Groupon for allergytest.co for $75 for the advanced allergy testing for food and non food items as well as the Nutritional deficiency test. I just got my 'results' back today and there is no way this is accurate. I have severe anaphylactic allergies to all tree nuts, all melons, avocado & banana that I carry an Epipen from my medical doctor for. I am also pretty severely allergic to cats. Guess what - not a single one of those are notated on my 'intolerance' list. I have a feeling these are NOT done individually, but just copy and pasted results for everyone that falls for this test.

My results were also all dated 1/11/2017 which can't be correct as today is 1/1/2017. Another item that I don't trust.

The email they sent to tell me they received my sample also has the verbiage "Thank you for your custom." which makes me think this is not North American based an may just be a scam all together.

There is no governing body over these results so they are free to do whatever they like.

Bottom line - don't fall for this junk, go to an actual allergist doctor.

alik77
5/31/17

IF YOU WANNA LOSE YOUR MONEY, GO AHEAD.
MY SAMPLES DELIVERED TO THEM ON MAY 10TH
THEY SENT ME A EMAIL ABOUT RECEIVING ON MAY 15TH
I HAVE WAITED 3 WEEKS AND OPENED A TICKET, NOBODY ANSWERED ME
I TALKED WITH THEM ON ONLINE CHAT, GUY SAID TEST IS READY AND HE IS GONNA SEND ME. IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE WE TALKED.
AND HE SAID TEST BUT I PAID AND SENT TWO DIFFERENT SAMPLES. HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT AND HE SAID HE IS GONNA CHECK.
I LOST MY MONEY ON ORDER, I LOST SHIPPING FEE.

I M JUST TELLING YOU AS AN EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

damonh24
3/16/16

I ordered an allergy test before I researched but soon found out that it is a test based on waving a crystal at your hair and magically it tells them what items out of 600 that you maybe allergic to. I quickly emailed them to cancell my order and was informed that it would cost me 10% of my order to cancel even though it was only10 minutes later. Once I filed a dispute with paypal they told me too bad I filed a dispute cause they would have given me 100 % back..... but since I filed a dispute they now would not give me any until paypal decides. Very poor business practice but I guess scammers are scammers. BEWARE
Same as allergytesting.info and billed as healthy stuff online ltd. And the intolerance testing group. And juiceprogrammes.com all come up after a little digging. A juice company that tests allergies? Hhmmmm

Feb 2019...
I've noticed some 1 review accounts giving high stars, don't be fooled by the fake reviews. They started showing up when my review hits got into the 5 digit realm. We see right through you "allergytest". Good reviews only showed up within a months timeline, must have been when they found the review.

Tip for consumers: Beware do not use unless you believe in magic crystals being able to diagnose real allergies.

Yes, I got a few different insects on my results.

By Helena S.

Questions? Get answers from the AllergyTest.co staff and other customers.

4 Photos for AllergyTest.co