AllergyTest.co

AllergyTest.co has a consumer rating of 2.7 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AllergyTest.co also ranks 3rd among Allergy sites.

• I had a blood test done through a lab for sensitivity's and it matched up with my results from here.

• There was no resemblance between the 2 results at ALL.
  • Computer assumes its the same hair sample and makes its own conclusion.
How would you rate AllergyTest.co?

“Wheat sensitivity detected!”

Alice B.
1/13/20

I was real happy with the results, which took about 2 weeks to come in. I tested positive for wheat (in food) and wheat again (in the field). I'm avoiding wheat (obviously!) and it's changed my life for the better. Also avoiding Many Many items they detected sensitivities to, such as gold! I took off my gold wedding ring and stopped itching for the first time in 30 years! I wore it to a concert one night and itched all night! So we're going shopping for a silver one!

“LOL this company”

Alex B.
3/31/20

Really, really just look at the addresses provided, the one in the U.S. listed for mailing your bodily samples is a warehouse with barbed wire?? The main head office is in Florida, and is a Pack and Parcel, which is basically a P.O. box. This dude is making so much money in his mom's basement somewhere...funny thing is with the hundreds of thousands he is raking in, you would think he could at least rent an actual office, to keep his scam going longer bahahahah

results (30) hair sample (7) blood test (6) 2 weeks (3) intolerance test (6)
alexb658
March 31st, 2020
jerryc259
May 1st, 2019
Good day folks, looking for a test that allows a scientific and exact approach?
The results were expidited maybe 10 days. The problem is I paid for gold group-on and the results were great except on the results it dictates only reviewing greater that the 85 percentile(severe) Their reason is the empirical theory is that the body usually only has symptoms exhibited at about that number or greater.
I have severe responses to intolerances. It would be nice to have all the testing factors from 0-100% reaction. I've emailed them twice and left a few messages and no response. It would be nice to remove moderate and some mild factors to allow my body to recover. Hope this helps.
sohagm
June 22nd, 2019
I enjoyed my experience with Allergy Test and I am looking forward to getting my results soon...............
aliceb440
January 13th, 2020
amyw496
January 7th, 2020
This is a online scam company. Ordered it! Addresses and information are inconsistent. Did not receive our result at all.
papab4
January 10th, 2020
After reading reviews online and being skeptical; i ordered two hair analysis tests for two people but sent the same person hair samples in both envelopes.
Results came back within a month of mailing it.
As expected, results were completely different. There was not 1 same item listed on both reports. Not even 1 match out of 300 items. This is a fraud.
Its like someone just randomly adds items to the report.
When i called and emailed the company their response is "hilarious" below. Computer assumes its the same hair sample and makes its own conclusion. First time i hear a lab machinery assuming what to add to the report.
The hair samples were mailed at the same time and there cut the same time from same strands of hair.

Company response for completely different reports.
"The machines we use for testing are designed to store the testing and sample information for up to 6 months. If a sample with the same resonance is tested twice within a 6 months period the machines will use the original test results and assume these intolerances have been treated and will test at a lower frequency to detect more intolerances.
Due to this reason, we recommend following the results from the first report rather than the second."

I am still awaiting my refund even though it says 100% money back guarantee, i am yet to see it done.

Avoid at all cost, even if its free.
maryd771
December 13th, 2019
I bought a test Sept 20 2019. It arrived and I sent back in October. No results. Contacted company-no test arrived. So I went off my diet AGAIN and retested after they refused to give my money back. I tested "allegeric" to 33 things, including "meat". When I asked which meat they told me basically all of them. So I'm supposed to cut out all meat, all wheat, eggs, all milk products, and several vegatables and nuts. What the hell am I supposed to eat? I feel results were revenge for me wanting my money back. I will be retesting at a real lab as I have a basic idea of what my actual allergies are. Sad because only reason I did test is because my son's results were quick and accurate.
rafaels80
June 8th, 2019
I showed an Intolerance to things I've never eaten. I thought it just would test for things I've eaten, that should be explained
nikkic122
May 22nd, 2019
I ordered 3 allergy tests and paid for them. I sent in 3 separate samples, and waited more than 30 days...then once I started emailing them, they would respond with 1 sentence, in a general response fashion. They completely lost 1 of our family's 3 tests, and refused to refund my money. And another one of the 3 tests was missing 3 categories of the GOLD package results. Not worth a single penny. Horrible experience.
emmao20
November 30th, 2018
Such an amazing service It
was quick once sent to the UK and the results were really easy to read It has
really helped with my daughter and what she can and can't eat. The rest it's
self was really easy to do and the instructions were very straight forward and
explained really clearly how to complete the test Overall my experience was
amazing I would highly recommend
danaj196
May 7th, 2019
I ordered pet allergy test, downloaded the form and mailed off with hair sample. It says if they dont contact within 15 days to contact them. It's been well over that and I have called 8 times different days different hours and it's the same thing...a recorded "you are number 1 in the que", 3 rings, 5 seconds of hold music and it hangs up. I have also emailed multiple times and utilized the chat option but no response.
jamiew152
November 27th, 2018
It's an intolerance test rather than an allergy test but gave me the info I needed to take wheat and tomatoes from my diet. It's been 2 weeks and I feel a lot better.
lauriel95
June 20th, 2019
I just went thru the rigorous process of getting a refund thru PayPal! Ugh! Sent in my hair samples for 3 of my family members and NEVER RECEIVED MY RESULTS! Such a scam, this company is terrible, don't waster your money and time!!! Worst customer service ever! I wrote them at least a dozen emails and they didn't even respond.

Tip for consumers: Just don’t. Don’t use this site. Such a scam

anonn13
January 23rd, 2019
I got an intollerance test completed with a practitioner, and a couple months later did it with this company. Information didn't match at all. So, I went to the doctor to re confirm with blood tests, and the results from the practitioner was accurate. Ones from this company was approx 98% wrong, horrifyingly even the complete opposite. I'm not sure how they can proceed doing business like this as it's peoples' health they are playing with.
jessicad272
May 8th, 2019
I found out very useful information by taking this test. I had a seizure at the age of 2 which was thought to have been caused by mold in the house. My test results came back stating I'm intolerant to a specific fungus/mold. Wow! I've stopped eating and drinking the products I'm intolerant to and my stomach aches have gone away. My family members have also had success with this test as well.
marys1137
February 28th, 2019
Highly allergic to almost all fruits, many vegetables, and nuts. Was curious to see what else. Well, guess what......test did show nut allergy, but not positive to known allergens. My throat will close when exposed to strawberry, kiwi According to this test ..I should not have a problem. This test is actually scary !
tammyc180
May 30th, 2019
After completing allergy testing with another company we decided to have my husband's done here through a groupon. We struggled to get the initial link to even send in the sample - it took multiple calls and emails. We then sent in the hair and it took a month before the report showed up. Not only was the process cumbersome but we don't find any credibility in the report. Very disappointing since our experience with another company was very different. We have food intolerances that are known and validated. I believe in the science and technology but this company was a waste of time and money.
helenas26
November 27th, 2018
I used this company earlier this year and didn't realize that the samples were sent to the UK for testing, that explains the time delay. However I got back my results via email and they are very easy to understand. I cut the items out and feel much better, so I'm very surprised to see these reviews.

I chatted to their live team as they're always online and they are very helpful. It's an Intolerance test not an allergy test, but it says this all over their site.

Tip for consumers: Speak to them on Chat!

raer19
March 18th, 2019
They ask you for known allergies in questions while registering. I added some left others out. I am highly allergic to cats to the point of throat closing up but according to this test....no indication. My volunteered info showed up on list. Save money!!! Hoax
jamiea107
May 28th, 2019
completely innacurate. My guess is that they randomly selected a bunch of foods and items and hope for the best.
bradleyd47
June 7th, 2019
Bought package that included three services. Got 1 out of 3 in return. Their "100% satisfaction guarantee", not even try to fix errors. Not, do they want to refund as "no quibble", or something.

There test don't show of my ladies extreme sensitivity to grass. I not to believe any of what state sensitive to. I can eat cheese and get to bed, as cheese desired night snack and I find no issue to well sleep. Allergytest.co says to be sensitive to dairy, 95%, the sensitivity must be such small I not sense it.

Place is a quack!

Paid for other services in package, hadn't gotten those either.

Horrible business.

Go see local business for something of this matter. Share a joke and laugh. Not days of absence and lies.
kena121
January 25th, 2019
I bought three test for 2 of my friends and me. Sent samples to them to the address and it has been 30 days and still have not heard anything. They say they have to be sent to the UK but can't even tell me if they made it to the Houston location that I sent them too. How accurate can their results be if they can't even tell me if they received my samples yet?
keving107
June 13th, 2018
I tried taking the test twice with 2 different names. There was no resemblance between the 2 results at ALL. The results are just totally random. Do not use this service. The support is also a total joke. stay away
tiffanyr95
February 13th, 2019
I have never felt so scammed in my entire life. Not only were the results completely wrong but they never tell you that the wait time for your faulty results is double if not triple what they claim. Proof of false results - I had previous knowledge that I have an intolerance to cats and milk and neither of these were on my results. However according to them I am 99% intolerant to apple juice. Strange that I have never noticed anything after drinking apple juice. Again this place is a joke. Do your self a favor and go to your Dr. for a legit allergy test.
nicoler302
July 3rd, 2019
Do not order from this company - they took over a month to notify me of "receiving" my specimen and I have yet to receive my results..yet they sent me dozens of emails saying "congrats on receiving your results this is day 3, 4, 5, etc. of elimation" I emailed them a half a dozen times and called at all business hours +left detailed messages and STILL have yet to hear back from a single person, yet when you call they say their hours are "24/7"

After doing some research, and I encourage you all to do the same, try looking up SCHOLARLY articles regarding testing allergies and intolerances via hair sample.. there is NO CLINICAL EVIDENCE OF ACCURACY. It's all placebo effect people. Our immune system and gut microbiome are far too complex to be able to test any clinically significant factor on a piece of hair. Such a scam.

*also my friend who took the test bought this test and got her results and then was gifted another blood test shortly after and was given VASTLY different results on each.

Don't waste your money people.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY - do your research, this site is a SCAM

It is not valid. They have no research behind their data and have scammed multiple others. If you do eventually end up getting your results like some people, I wouldn't trust them. Any results claimed have no other explanation other than placebo effect

By Nicole R.