AllergyTest.co

AllergyTest.co has a consumer rating of 2.52 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about AllergyTest.co most frequently mention bio resonance and hair sample problems. AllergyTest.co ranks 3rd among Allergy sites.

No positive highlights yet

• There was no resemblance between the 2 results at ALL.
  • Computer assumes its the same hair sample and makes its own conclusion.
How would you rate AllergyTest.co?

“Wheat sensitivity detected!”

Alice B.
1/13/20

I was real happy with the results, which took about 2 weeks to come in. I tested positive for wheat (in food) and wheat again (in the field). I'm avoiding wheat (obviously!) and it's changed my life for the better. Also avoiding Many Many items they detected sensitivities to, such as gold! I took off my gold wedding ring and stopped itching for the first time in 30 years! I wore it to a concert one night and itched all night! So we're going shopping for a silver one!

“LOL this company”

Alex B.
3/31/20

Really, really just look at the addresses provided, the one in the U.S. listed for mailing your bodily samples is a warehouse with barbed wire? The main head office is in Florida, and is a Pack and Parcel, which is basically a P. O. box. This dude is making so much money in his mom's basement somewhere... funny thing is with the hundreds of thousands he is raking in, you would think he could at least rent an actual office, to keep his scam going longer bahahahah

results (32) hair sample (7) blood test (6) 2 weeks (3) intolerance test (6)
alexb658
March 31st, 2020

rachele368
November 4th, 2020

I requested a refund the same day I ordered the test. I read some negative reviews online which scared me away from submitting samples. The company has not granted a refund in the time frame it said it would. The emails from the company are full of mistakes and errors. It seems fraudulent & I can only dispute the charge, moving forward.

seanc404
August 4th, 2020

Been a year and a half now and have sent samples twice. I even paid extra to expedite my processing. Every time I reach out to customer service all they ever tell me is "We assure you your sample is on its way to our lab in the UK." Only once did they finally ask me to resend my samples. But guess what, it's been a month now since then and they still haven't confirmed receipt of my sample. They haven't even offered to refund my expedited service fee or anything. What did I even pay extra for!?

Don't bother.

Products used:
Haven't been able to use anything because I still haven't gotten results after a year and a half after paying extra for expedited processing.

christopherm1124
September 2nd, 2020

The test came back with either someone other my results or it is a scam. I contacted them repeatedly and could get any help on an explanation. Stay away, dont waste your money.

aliceb440
January 13th, 2020

sohagm
June 22nd, 2019

I enjoyed my experience with Allergy Test and I am looking forward to getting my results soon...

rafaels80
June 8th, 2019

I showed an Intolerance to things I've never eaten. I thought it just would test for things I've eaten, that should be explained

cherrisei
September 14th, 2020

Besides the fact that it took a month to get the results, I ordered a sample for myself and my daughter, who is wheelchair bound with multiple sclerosis. They gave me the same food recommendations as her even though I'm 55 going through menopause. They said I have 'no hormonal imbalances... I'm going through menopause with major hot flashes. My daughter doesn't even get a menstrual cycle but they said she also has no hormonal imbalances... did I mention she doesn't have a menstrual cycle at 27 years old! The company is a 'Fraud' with a capital F and I'm asking for a refund!

amyw496
January 7th, 2020

This is a online scam company. Ordered it! Addresses and information are inconsistent. Did not receive our result at all.

ty31
January 20th, 2021

Fraud and Scam. They will have you send samples in only to never " receive" and have you send over and over to " stall"... when they finally receive if they ever do they will them say they have to send to a UK lab. Total s c a m

Don’t use. This is a scam site. Fraud

emmao20
November 30th, 2018

Such an amazing service It
Was quick once sent to the UK and the results were really easy to read It has
Really helped with my daughter and what she can and can't eat. The rest it's
Self was really easy to do and the instructions were very straight forward and
Explained really clearly how to complete the test Overall my experience was
Amazing I would highly recommend

jessicad272
May 8th, 2019

I found out very useful information by taking this test. I had a seizure at the age of 2 which was thought to have been caused by mold in the house. My test results came back stating I'm intolerant to a specific fungus/mold. Wow! I've stopped eating and drinking the products I'm intolerant to and my stomach aches have gone away. My family members have also had success with this test as well.

papab4
January 10th, 2020

After reading reviews online and being skeptical; i ordered two hair analysis tests for two people but sent the same person hair samples in both envelopes.
Results came back within a month of mailing it.
As expected, results were completely different. There was not 1 same item listed on both reports. Not even 1 match out of 300 items. This is a fraud.
Its like someone just randomly adds items to the report.
When i called and emailed the company their response is "hilarious" below. Computer assumes its the same hair sample and makes its own conclusion. First time i hear a lab machinery assuming what to add to the report.
The hair samples were mailed at the same time and there cut the same time from same strands of hair.

Company response for completely different reports.
"The machines we use for testing are designed to store the testing and sample information for up to 6 months. If a sample with the same resonance is tested twice within a 6 months period the machines will use the original test results and assume these intolerances have been treated and will test at a lower frequency to detect more intolerances.
Due to this reason, we recommend following the results from the first report rather than the second."

I am still awaiting my refund even though it says 100% money back guarantee, i am yet to see it done.

Avoid at all cost, even if its free.

katec188
August 6th, 2020

Do NOT trust this website! Ordered kits 3 months ago, never even shipped and can't get my money back

jerryc259
May 1st, 2019

Good day folks, looking for a test that allows a scientific and exact approach?
The results were expidited maybe 10 days. The problem is I paid for gold group-on and the results were great except on the results it dictates only reviewing greater that the 85 percentile(severe) Their reason is the empirical theory is that the body usually only has symptoms exhibited at about that number or greater.
I have severe responses to intolerances. It would be nice to have all the testing factors from 0-100% reaction. I've emailed them twice and left a few messages and no response. It would be nice to remove moderate and some mild factors to allow my body to recover. Hope this helps.

helenas26
November 27th, 2018

I used this company earlier this year and didn't realize that the samples were sent to the UK for testing, that explains the time delay. However I got back my results via email and they are very easy to understand. I cut the items out and feel much better, so I'm very surprised to see these reviews.

I chatted to their live team as they're always online and they are very helpful. It's an Intolerance test not an allergy test, but it says this all over their site.

Speak to them on Chat!

Allergy test

maryd771
December 13th, 2019

I bought a test Sept 20 2019. It arrived and I sent back in October. No results. Contacted company-no test arrived. So I went off my diet AGAIN and retested after they refused to give my money back. I tested "allegeric" to 33 things, including "meat". When I asked which meat they told me basically all of them. So I'm supposed to cut out all meat, all wheat, eggs, all milk products, and several vegatables and nuts. What the hell am I supposed to eat? I feel results were revenge for me wanting my money back. I will be retesting at a real lab as I have a basic idea of what my actual allergies are. Sad because only reason I did test is because my son's results were quick and accurate.

nikkic122
May 22nd, 2019

I ordered 3 allergy tests and paid for them. I sent in 3 separate samples, and waited more than 30 days... then once I started emailing them, they would respond with 1 sentence, in a general response fashion. They completely lost 1 of our family's 3 tests, and refused to refund my money. And another one of the 3 tests was missing 3 categories of the GOLD package results. Not worth a single penny. Horrible experience.

danaj196
May 7th, 2019

I ordered pet allergy test, downloaded the form and mailed off with hair sample. It says if they dont contact within 15 days to contact them. It's been well over that and I have called 8 times different days different hours and it's the same thing... a recorded "you are number 1 in the que", 3 rings, 5 seconds of hold music and it hangs up. I have also emailed multiple times and utilized the chat option but no response.

lauriel95
June 20th, 2019

I just went thru the rigorous process of getting a refund thru PayPal! Ugh! Sent in my hair samples for 3 of my family members and NEVER RECEIVED MY RESULTS! Such a scam, this company is terrible, don't waster your money and time! Worst customer service ever! I wrote them at least a dozen emails and they didn't even respond.

Just don’t. Don’t use this site. Such a scam

Hair sample allergy test

anonn13
January 23rd, 2019

I got an intollerance test completed with a practitioner, and a couple months later did it with this company. Information didn't match at all. So, I went to the doctor to re confirm with blood tests, and the results from the practitioner was accurate. Ones from this company was approx 98% wrong, horrifyingly even the complete opposite. I'm not sure how they can proceed doing business like this as it's peoples' health they are playing with.

marys1137
February 28th, 2019

Highly allergic to almost all fruits, many vegetables, and nuts. Was curious to see what else. Well, guess what... test did show nut allergy, but not positive to known allergens. My throat will close when exposed to strawberry, kiwi According to this test. I should not have a problem. This test is actually scary!

ambera98
March 14th, 2019

We did this test for my daughter that tested negative to all allergies and GI issues. She has a whole list of intolerances and since eliminating the foods on her list her excruciating stomach pains of gone away. This test saved her life!

It also showed she was deficient in Selenium and iodine, which prompted me to have her Thyroid checked. She is only 13, so Dr's hadn't even considered that, but her TSH level was 6.86! (Optimal range is. 5-2) She is now on thyroid meds that have brought it back to normal.

jamiew152
November 27th, 2018

It's an intolerance test rather than an allergy test but gave me the info I needed to take wheat and tomatoes from my diet. It's been 2 weeks and I feel a lot better.

tammyc180
May 30th, 2019

After completing allergy testing with another company we decided to have my husband's done here through a groupon. We struggled to get the initial link to even send in the sample - it took multiple calls and emails. We then sent in the hair and it took a month before the report showed up. Not only was the process cumbersome but we don't find any credibility in the report. Very disappointing since our experience with another company was very different. We have food intolerances that are known and validated. I believe in the science and technology but this company was a waste of time and money.

It is not valid. They have no research behind their data and have scammed multiple others. If you do eventually end up getting your results like some people, I wouldn't trust them. Any results claimed have no other explanation other than placebo effect

By Nicole R.