Agoda.com.my

Agoda.com.my has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Agoda.com.my?

“Bait and switch”

Richard C.
4/12/18

Bait and switch: I booked a room in London for Agoda's special price of $107 a night. My confirmation for the hotel contained the wrong date. So I called the Agoda's London number and talked to Chris. He said that there was not refund, but I would receive a gift certificate. So I immediately tried to re-book. Within 10 minutes the price for the same hotel went to $470 a night and a "free cancellation" statement. Then Chris called from a Hong Kong number to tell me that I would be receiving a full refund instead of a gift card. Good luck with Agoda! You have been warned.

richardc186
April 12th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Agoda.com.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Agoda.com.my?

Have a question about Agoda.com.my?