Adidas

Trustpilot
1.4 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1.1 / 5

Adidas has a consumer rating of 2.92 stars from 176 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Adidas most frequently mention customer service, credit card and next day problems. Adidas ranks 19th among Sportswear sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service sucks, and is NOT "open 24/7."
How would you rate Adidas?

“I bought here my perfect shoes.”

erika M.
9/30/20

I bought here my perfect shoes. It's always high quality goods. Thanks a lot for on-time delivery. I like it.

“Unbelievably poor customer service”

Kwura P.
7/29/21

Terrible customer service. The item never arrived and unbelievably Im having to call their third party shipper to file a complaint. I will NEVER purchase from adidas direct again. Very disappointed Update- it's been 11 days since the alleged delivery and the third party shipper Laser Ship has no answers so Adidas is refusing to refund my $180. Ive officially disputes the charge in PayPal now. This is definitely the last purchase I'll make on adidas.com. Based on my experience, it's evident that they don't care about their customers

customer service (48)
kwurap
July 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

Based on my experience, it's evident that they don't care about their customers

Tip for consumers:
Their shipping partner Lasership is inept

$180 Shoes that were never delivered

erikam172
September 30th, 2020

helene179
July 20th, 2020

I placed an order for running shoes and socks, and applied Adidas' 15% discount for signing up. Well they cancelled my order the next day. I double checked all of my account information and credit card details and there were no mistakes. I spent almost 2 hours on hold with no response (after which I hung up). This was a complete disrespectful waste of my time. I always used to buy Adidas for my entire family but now I'm going to switch to some of their competitors.

ryanc742
November 10th, 2020

Adidas is my favorite brand. Two months ago I ordered sneakers, but the size did not suit me. I contacted the store manager and I kindly arranged an exchange. Thanks

paulas779
December 14th, 2021

Worst experience ever. As soon as they charged my card, the delivery date was literally crossed out. Customer service is no help at all. 4 days after the "delicately date" and they only have created the label. I called customer service 3 times and they do not have any information either. They can only say that item is in stock but their computer system doesn't give what the problem is nor they are able or willing to find out.

Tip for consumers:
Save yourself a headache with their delivery and customer service. Go to a store if possible

Cancelled order

amyr1414
January 5th, 2022

I needed to shop early for Christmas this year because my daughter was getting married in December. I purchased a pair of shoes on November 1 and gifted them on Christmas Day. Sadly, they didn't fit and I tried to return them. Adidas refused the return because it had been 30 days. I asked if they allowed a little more time due to Christmas and she said NO! She also told me that I should have educated myself on the return policy before I even made the purchase. Nothing like putting the customer first. Well, Adidas, there are LOTS of other places for me to shop in the future.

Don't use this site!

None

hoodede
March 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

Great selection of sports clothing! Everything is high quality, and clothing designs are both cute and functional. Especially love how breathable some of their gym tops are! They also have quite nice backpacks that can be used on an everyday basis, and are sturdy + spacious

marisap16
November 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Clearly, according to reviews on multiple sites Adidas.com is like a scam and is allowed to continue their deceitful practices... Long story short. Visited the store, they "were conveniently out of stock " of merchandise. The store manager offered to have us purchase merchandise via web. That was 11/15 & on 11/16 they withdrew the money. It is now 11/24 and no merchandise. The message has been stating "packing your order" since being ordered. Contacted customer service absolutely no help what-so- ever, simply and without regard told me my merchandise was on "back-order" no ETA. However according to their website there were 4 left in stock. No compassion. I was told I could cancel my order. I know what I can do but how about you do what is right and send my merchandise? This was a birthday present. Their lack of concern is beyond me. How can this deceitful if not criminal practice be allowed?

Tip for consumers:
Don't purchase via website.

men's track suit

justinj138
February 9th, 2020

I prefer this brand compared to their competitors simply because they use latest modern designs instead of old and outdated ones. Very affordable price range and trendy too...

davidk1397
March 30th, 2020

Great appearance and lots of compliments but nothing beat the comfort. Standard Ultraboost fits a little snug but these are more accommodating for my wide foot.

rafaelr148
January 19th, 2021

I was just duped into browsing the Adidas website for two hours, selecting 3 items to buy, and liking many others for future purchases, thinking I'd get a 30% discount for being a nurse, but it's a disgusting PR stunt! When I proceeded to check out, when I entered the "promo code" that I also had to spend 15 minutes verifying in a 3rd party website (ID verify) that I was a nurse, the "discount" line in the totals changed to "30% off" but the total and shipping were the exact same! Be aware that Adidas is only concerned with pretending to care about those whom they offer these fictitious discounts to, for good PR, but just taking a moment to review your order, once you're conned into browsing their site, will show you how full of it they think we are!

Tip for consumers:
Don't fall for their fictitious "discounts" aimed to ponder for good PR only

Products used:
None, it was a disgusting scam!

wilburx2
June 9th, 2020

I think that adidas is one of the best online shops for buying sportswear. In my company we have special discounts with adidas product and the quality is amazing. The user experience is also great. I would definitely recommnend it.

daisys102
February 11th, 2021

I order clothes from Adidas for my son's birthday. The delivery new happy. They sent me a photo and said the delivery guy left the package from my door and I need to deal with the delivery company and gave me the phone #. I called three time during my work break. Last guy from Adidas, he even hang up the phone when I ask him to refund my money because it's almost month I am dealing with these people. It's almost $400 dollars worth of clothes. I am not done with it. Never order anything online from them.

jaj11
August 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought a pair of soccer shoes online. Big mistake. The delivery service, LaserShip, claims the package was delivered but it was not. I was actually outside doing yard work at the time they say it was supposedly left at my front door. Adidas.com customer service tells me that it is their "policy" for me to coordinate directly with the delivery service and until they say the package is lost will they then offer me a refund. LaserShip stopped communicating with me on the status of their "investigation" and they do not answer the phone. Instead a taped message says their phone people do not know anything on how to help me. They prefer email but all I get is standard template email responses from them, if at all. I am now out $300. Big mistake buying here. I wouldn't have this problem with Amazon. Someone has a nice new pair of soccer shoes!

Tip for consumers:
They have no guarantee on delivery of your order or customer service that cares if you received the product or not.

None

lilyf31
February 18th, 2020

I am very disappointed with Adidas shoes recently. I was a huge fan of them and I never bought any pair of shoes other than Adidas but the last couple of shoes I bought were just disaster and they were somehow fully destroyed after 3 months of use. Quality is ok. Size is fit for me, but the service is very bad.
I do not buy again.

randye130
October 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

With all the companies out there vying for new customers, you would think they would go to great lengths to show them some serious hospitality. Well, a good majority of them do, except for one, Adidas.
All one has to do is go to the Better Business Bureau website and type in their name and view a long list of complaints. The issue i had with Adidas, to abbreviate as short as i can, related to ordering 2 pairs of sweatpants and only receiving 1 and then being told by Adidas that they shipped 2 and refusing to refund me for the missing pair. A big and well known company like Adidas obviously don't seem to mind losing customers. One would think that in todays world that companies would roll out the red carpet in order to please customers and not kick them away like Adidas did to me. It amazes me that they will do anything to place blame and point the finger in another direction instead of taking responsibility for their misdeeds and inside errors. It's honestly repulsive and ignorant for Adidas to take that type of roll in a world full of hatred and discontent when so many people are struggling to make ends meet financially. Simply put, Adidas doesn't care about it's customers and treats them poorly in more than a handful of cases and more than a company should be allowed to. Sad fact is that they lost my business from the get go. Maybe they could take some tips from their competitors who seem happy to have me as a paying customer. Adidas, your only hurting yourself in the long run. Bad service goes fast and far by word of mouth thanks to social media platforms that criss cross the world and oceans. Due to the arrogance displayed by Adidas, I DO NOT recommend them. I also highly suggest that people do their own research on Adidas customer service. You will be surprised.

3 stripe Essentials sweatpants

maggiej65
December 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

I order a pair of sneakers on Dec. 6th expecting them to be delivered by Christmas. The order was declared lost as of the 21st and Addidas made no attempt to reconcile the situation beyond refunding the order. Terrible customer service.

lauraj741
December 19th, 2020

Placed a order on 11/30, here it is, December 19th and still no items. I did every thing right by shopping early and they really messed me up. Website showed it left their company, and then resides in a black hole for the next 3 weeks with absolutely no update beyond that using their tracking number. Called their customer service department last week who basically told me tough luck. Will never buy from their website again. I'm having to shop last minute to replace the shoes I never received. I will be requesting a full refund on Monday to help pay for the other purchases I have to make now. Really really disappointed in them. I bought on line for EVERY SINGLE purchase during my holiday shopping and this is the ONLY ONE who really screwed up.

jonathanr734
October 14th, 2021

LOVE Adidas brand over all. Love adidas apparel. Good quality and comfortable. Adidas has something for everyone. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with any adidas product I've purchased. Love.

timg555
November 21st, 2020

Ordered large face masks. Was sent small. Adidas won't exchange for the correct size or refund the money. Pretty sad stealing from customers during a pandemic.

philh438
December 9th, 2020

Comfiest shoes I have ever owned and I get so many compliments and questions about them. Great sneaker! Good for running around.

cc666
May 23rd, 2021

My son's shoes began falling apart on the second day he had them.
Customer service said "normal wear and tear". On day 2!
This household is done with Adidas

jackl611
April 30th, 2021

It's a perfect site. I bought here everything for doing sport. It's so comfortable for me that I create only one order and have everything that I need.

johnt2388
May 1st, 2021

Adidas has pushed racism in the country through their showing of children shouting no justice no peace suggesting that justice is synonymous with one race being put in jail. Disgusting. And their brand is crap

matiasr4
January 31st, 2020

I was not able to pay with any of my 2 credit cards, 1 debit and pay pal even that i wait 2 days and login again. The message is allways the same "you poayment was refused" when you call customer service they say cannot charge you on the phone. So how the $#*! do i pay then, in the mean time the deals get out of stock

Don't order from Adidas.com, tell everyone you know. Contact CC company and dispute the charge.

By Jeff G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Adidas staff and other customers.

Built to defy in #Climachill

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adidas?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

2.9
Have a question about Adidas?