ADCP

ADCP has a consumer rating of 1.17 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about ADCP most frequently mention customer service problems. ADCP ranks 434th among Real Estate Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 7.1%
How would you rate ADCP?

“Poor Maintenance support”

Victor s.
7/23/20

I am very sorry to convey my high disappointment to ADCP management regarding the ignorance from the maintenance team on my request. Request no#921096. It been more than seven days as of today, I have registered a complaint of water leak in my apartment. Till now I have not received any call or nobody came and rectified the leak. The leak is still happening, if this lead any electrical short circuit happens and any causalities may happen due gto this, ADCP will be solely responsible for that. I have called several times to ADCP contact number, always holding the line for more than 30 minutes and no response. I am trying register my online portal and it shows the information entered is in correct.

“No response on the Online Complaints/ Requests & poor customer service”

Justin J.
10/29/20

The delays and non-responsive approach is causing hardship to tenants & this are ending up in tenants loosing on the deposit refunds & penalties. We know it is challenging time & lower market demand due to this pandemic but ADCP should also remember that we as tenants are also more affected by loss of job & salary cuts across the industry. Hope ADCP takes appropriate steps to improve on their customer service & avoid further hardships to the tenants.

justinj200
October 29th, 2020

delp13
March 22nd, 2021

I cannot recommend any one to this real estate. They have poorest facility management procedure. 2 years this real estate collected municipality fee for me but did not pay to municipality. Sent numerous emails and calls and they keep promising to refund the money. Almost 3 months i have not received the money for my 2 years municipality fee in their holding

rinia2
August 13th, 2020

Requesting for a copy of tenancy contract for more than two weeks now. Requested through portal, e-mailed on a daily basis to contact adcp mail ID and also called the customer service desk. No positive response yet

subink
June 15th, 2020

Have raised morethan 10 complaints in the last couple of months and the issues are still there. Worst maintenance support

hg58
August 17th, 2020

From last 7 days I am calling them but still no one is coming for the maintenance, as I have taken a new lease and without completing some basic maintenance work can not shift to the apartment.

Tip for consumers:
never take ADCP properties

Products used:
Took a flat on yearly rental basis

victors298
July 23rd, 2020

mubammdn
June 5th, 2020

A minute ago

Completely Non Professional and Non Competitive Staff. They don't idea how to handle project's Maintenance. Their chosen Maintenance Contractors delayed all the Maintenance Requests by saying ADCP must approve, by that time tanent will be a shuttlecock between ADCP and their selected Maintenance Contractors. ADCP Call Centre is utter careless, they never take you seriously. In my project, I have been compromised 3 times with Safety at their Property in Al Nahda, Sharjah. They don't have a concept of Tanent's Safety. One Security Gentleman is assigned for 12 hours without any off for months, he has camera screen but has no access.

ajithk10
February 2nd, 2021

ADCP show poor response towards tenant maintenance requests and they will put all these accumulated maintenance on their properties on tenants head when they are vacating. A new tenant must vigilantly raise complains in email with supporting photos.

abdulfattahn
February 14th, 2021

بسببهم وبدون وجه حق

I suffered a lot from dealing with this company, they are dealing with customers as if they are animals not human beings.
I submitted an early vacate request of the unit that I rented through them due to the termination from the company I work for.
After I waited more than three weeks until they cleared with me and returned to me part of the amount I paid, I was surprised that they presented a check that I gave to them and paid its amount to the police, and now I am being detained in the police station because of them, without any right.

عانيت كثيرا من التعامل مع هذه الشركة، تتعامل مع
المتعاملين بفوقيه وكأنهم حيوانات وليسوا بشرا
قدمت طلب إخلاء مبكر للوحدة العقارية التي استأجرها عن طريقهم بسبب انهاء خدماتي من الشركة التي أعمل بهم وكانت النتيجه أنهم ماطلوني لأكثر من ثلاثة أسابيع حتى أجرو المخالصة معي وأعادو لي جزا من المبالغ التي دفعتها
لكنني تفاجأت حاليا أنهم قدمو شيكا من الشيكات التي
كنت قد قدمتها لهم ودفعت قيمتها للشرطة وحاليا أنا محتجز في مركز الشرطة بسببهم وبدون أي ذنب.

Products used:
Tenants

shebis
December 10th, 2020

I went ADCP 5days in a row, For a flat, Very disappointing customer service, and management should appoint some young staffs who can handle English language. And need some improvements. Thanks

shinek2
October 21st, 2020

The deposit was not refunded even after 2 months after vacating. Visited the branch multiple times and sent multiple mails, called the customer service. No response for the mails and when calling the customer service, the only response received is that the request is forwarded to the concerned team. Every time they give the same response. I vacated the ADCP due to the poor service and I took other private real estate. Stay away from ADCP. Every time I visit the ADCP office I see the staff shouting at the customers the staff is very rude to the customers.

lanzk
July 19th, 2020

I keep on sending *** emails for more than 2 weeks (every working day) regarding my inquiry about renewal... no ***response.
I visited their Mussafah Branch twice... no positive response..., just told me to send *** emails.(they gave ***email add) that's why i keep on sending ***emails.
I try to call their landline (everyday) for more than 2 ***weeks... (busy--- every *** day)...
I registered and log on to their (new) Platform for inquiry... i send my inquiry..., unfortunately after one month... still inquiry... in their (new) ***platform.

They gave me 2 emails..., one email add is very fast in response..."Undeliverable: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups"... nice ryt...

Anyway, im trying to understand them, this is during pandemic period...

sanishs
July 14th, 2020

Their call centre tops in negative points... they are not even eligible for single start...
A group of clueless ppl sitting out there to support.

ronij5
January 3rd, 2021

POOR! POOR! POOR! MAINTENANCE, POOR! POOR! POOR! MAINTENANCE,.
POOR! POOR! POOR! MAINTENANCE, POOR! POOR! POOR! MAINTENANCE,

swapnilr
March 6th, 2021

I booked 1BHK flat on 23rd FEB 2021, and I was inform that after registration, I can raise request to maintenance for room services and the maintenance team will do it immediately.

The flat was not at all in good condition and require lot of maintenance starting from entire flat room painting, old fridge and washing machine, toilet and kitchen ceiling change, broken toilet mirror, hall door wood repair and painting, broken electric panel, keys missing, sink stopper missing, toilet seating and cover missing and so on.

Today is 06 March 2021, they did only the coloring part and rest all other things are still pending.

Room water connection is cut off, which I just came to know today only, for cleaning the room. I checked with ADCC, they informed that there is pending outstanding bill of amount AED 5818. 12k from ADCP side. The ADCP customer care informed me to pay the bill and they will reimburse me which I am not sure they will pay me or not. I dont know to whom I shall contact.

Now I am mentally suffering a lot with the problems I am facing from this ADCP guys. There is lot of other stuff which I haven't mentioned here. But in a nut shell, I will request you all please dont buy any kind of property from ADCP. They are just making people fools with their un professional customer care and support care.

I really think that what happened to me should not happened to others. I wish I could cancel my contract but I cant do it, due to huge investment I have done in this property and if I cancel the contract, then I have to pay 2to3 months rent as cancellation charges, which is not affordable for me.

Rest all is your choice. I wish best of luck to you and myself for dealing with this kind of worst management. Still holding my patience tightly but dont know when this going to end.

Thanks
Swapnil Rajane
*******983

dineshn5
August 14th, 2019

Never rent building with ADCP, I am not posting this out of any frustration. I am posting this here after multiple serious failures of maintenance. Even power failure, Short circuit, AC down, everything will be treated normal, though they say will treat on priority. At last I escalated this to their HO officials and still no response

zaink6
July 27th, 2019

They are theives. I rented with them and regretted badly. To close agreement I have to travel from home country to them, loosing money and time. Now my deposit refund which they agreed after cheating some money they r not giving to me. This is my worst ever experience of renting with anyone. I would never recommend anyone to rent with them and face extreme difficulty which I faced.

andyd144
September 7th, 2019

Worst in abu Dhabi
It's govt they don't want to work
They just take money at the time of leasing and forget about consumers

omera10
September 30th, 2018

ADCPjust have good office and name but from inside its very bad. I took a flat in Ghayathi and they signed contract but water was not coming and they took one month to replace motor and i paid full rent in advance and waiting to complete work. After completion we discover AC are not working they are not maintaining because they are out of fund at end i need to put my money and replace AC. Very bad service i recommend not to take flat before checking in details.

karg1
September 23rd, 2019

I had to pay for the maintenance before i shift to their apartment. Stressful management. Poor service. You report all the works then they will take action after 1 month. Called them 1 million times but the only response you will hear I WILL DO THE FOLLOW UP. IF YOU WANT TO AVOID HEADACHE THEN NEVER RENT WITH THEM

lanab11
September 19th, 2018

Worst call center, and unpro maintenance and above that they never give you your deposit back
We lived in many buildings and non did this to us except ADCP though none broken or damaged in our flat

NEVER take flat from ADCP

joleyj
June 11th, 2018

Worst maintenance and unprofessional call center. You need to bring your own maintenance to fix any flat issues, and there call center even hung up on you. And if you complain no body care. I DO NOT RECOMMEDN THEM

patanaek
September 16th, 2018

DO NOT lease any property which is owned by ADCP or else face the consequences! They have rules and policies mentioned in their agreement forms which no other has and you will have to follow them as you signed the contract, thinking it's like your previous tenancy contract. WRONG!
First you will be hit by extra ordinary expenses, e.g. you will need to pay 400 "Processing Fee" for the "4" chqs you deposit. Please ask yourself who does that?! Then like me if you are in Dubai, GOD help you! For every correspndence you will need to visit their office, which is off on Friday / Saturday and closed at 3 or 4 pm. Means you will always need to take off to reach them
Their Help Line is like you are talking to robots. The only thing these puppets say is" Sorry but this is our policy" There is no way you can get any "office" contact details for anyone in the management and if you do no one picks and you get again routed back to the call center.
If You want to delay a chq to be processed, for 10 something days its 250, for a month its 500. You will have to notify a certain time period otherwise even its a day before, they will say Sorry!
There are so many issues but i'm cutting it short, and jumping to "Vacating"
Vacating their apartment is a nightmare. You will need to come 2 months before to let them know that you do want to renew. Otherwise they will screw you of different penalties, and if you want to terminate a contract in the middle, then RIP. They will impose such heavy fines e.g. 3 months rents, another some thousands dirhams fine etc. etc.
The day you vacate your apartment, they assume that you are free enough to get from them vacation notices and get off again from office and give them dewa clearance cert. Yes thats right, you cannot email them the dewa clearance cert. You have to deposit it to them. And mind you all these procedures should be finished within four days of vacating otherwise forget your security. Dont believe me, please go this blade company's website: https :// adcp. Ae/Images/Vacating%20Requirement%20-%20Government%20Contracts_tcm11-17071. Pdf
Please check the fines they impose if you by mistake forget something: https://adcp.ae/Images/ADCP_SOF_2018_tcm11-107906.pdf

BEWARE of ADCP

Since I was a Tanent, I have tried all the possible ways but they made me speechless by their Services. They simply ignore you in a way that you will feel shameful.

By Mubammd N.