Review of 99RDP.com

99RDP.com reviews

Tel: +1-213-788-2635

stevenc344
12/5/18

I'm using this company from last 3 months , I'm your private plan customer, here is my review about your company:

Pros :
1, excellent windows RDP
2. full admin access
3.control panel features to reboot, and connect with vnc
4. setup was instant
5. 24x7 support

Cons:
1. the paypal and credit card option is little bit longer

anyways I'm renewing the rdp for next month also, would recommend to my friends.

cheers

nahilld
10/31/18

Terrible Customer Service. Completely ignored me. I ordered a rdp with admin for 29.99, took over 4 days delivered. Where do I start.
On day 1, I waited the 12 hours they said nothing.
24 hours later contact support again, they said 45mins.
Contact them 45 mins later. They said they got no ips's it'll be a day. Next day, nothing. Next day after nothing.
Every single day I messaged for a refund, to be told to stop being fussy and co-operate... Does it not go through to them after 4 days of waiting and asking for a refund. Worse of all I paid via Bitcoin or I would've charged back on this crap.

shalinis17
9/9/18

Fast response and very helpful. These guys are really good, Whenever we have a problem they are there to help within seconds. They always accomplish the task and get us up and running quickly. I would definitely recommend.

michaelj524
9/3/18

A good remote control service. Strong points are affordability, friendly and dedicated technical support and it delivers what it promises. Maybe other software like TeamViewer have more bells and whistles, but 99RDP assist won´t let you down.

youssefs16
8/12/18

I'v used there services few years ago, was great! came back and bought ADMIN RDP, where the name says it. you can install your own preferred browsers, and anything you like and customize the RDP to your needs.

How Ever ADMIN RDP = Normal RDP with almost no privileges, After contacting them they said if you need to install anything you must send us a ticket and we install it for you. (so everytime i want to install something i have to message them and wait a day or 2 to get that... basically will never move forward)

Point 2, After buying the RDP. 1/2 Days later it went down! i lost all my files Expect for the ones that where saved in a special folder.... and the reason is: MALWARE...

Point 3, To really buy an admin RDP you must buy a ADMIN RDP PACKAGE - DIAMOND that costs a little bit more money. and guess what... they only say the sell but it's always out of stock...

This company is also registered under Different names like, 99rdp and amazing rdp and bestbuyrdp all those sites share the same login and database making the 100% the same website hoping that sitejapper already knows that 2/3 profiles pages for the same company is here. against T&G.

Proof of receipt is available before you remove this comment, my tickets where open numbers #921288 and #901040, you can contact me here or there.

abhishekr17
7/3/18

This RDP providing company is the best among the other RDP providers as it has EXCELLENT and RELIABLE service, 24*7 customer support and up time, has FAST DOWNLOADING and UPLOADING speeds with 2 GBPS port, has LARGE STORAGE of minimum 50 GB, has ADMIN access provided to you and also they have amazing professionals to improve our service.

All this at a CHEAP rate of $7.99/month.

bharab
6/25/18

1/19/17
I MADE A BAD MISTAKE WHEN ORDERING. I ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE, BUT THE COMPANY HAS REALLY BEEN EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL IN ASSISTING ME IN RESOLVING THE PROBLEM AND HELPING ME CORRECT IT.

mayankk6
6/19/18

99rdp stands out in their genre of service with dynamic packages to offer their impeccable services at worthwhile price. I was highly satisfied with their services as they delivered exactly what i required.

vishalt6
6/19/18

I was looking for a low budget service with reliable and easy to maintain (like pre installed software availability), And it really impressed me. I'm happily enjoying the service. :-)
It really helped.

abhishekt10
6/18/18

Only they are providing an admin shared plan without any issue and i have excess of every resources.awesome service

joel230
6/14/18

Working great & get a quick response from their Facebook Page solved my issue within 1 hour & also give me 15% additional discount for my Next purchase

larryh123
6/11/18

99Rdp is the best rdp service provider. I was having some technical issues while using it but customer support helped me with the issue. Customer support is very responsive and friendly. It is the best affordable rdp that i got in this price range.

charish4
6/10/18

they are very quick in delivery service & also get 10% extra discount on 1 year plan use promo code ANNUAL10 to save 10% extra.

Questions? Get answers from the 99RDP.com staff and other customers.

99RDP.com?