Review of 4WheelParts

Tel: 877-735-9992
webmaster@4wheelparts.com

jos134
12/19/18

I ordered some fender flares that said they would fit my vehicle, they didn't fit.
They cost over $300 and the company won't pay shipping to return them, and might charge me for arrival shipping, and possibly a restocking fee. So now I have spent over $62 to send them back so far, and have no product. The website was totally misleading and incorrect about the part fitting my year, make, and model of vehicle. When my husband contacted customer service they politely said they would not pay return shipping. Big rip off.

jerryk111
8/16/18

I purchased a G2 Axle & Gear Differential Cover (G2 Axle & Gear is part of 4 Wheel Parts). I've emailed G2 (aka 4 Wheel Parts) twice wanting to know the torque specs on the cover, and the torque specs on the load bolts and never received a response. I don't know if this place is short staffed, or the employees don't care! They got their $200, and could care less!

beeb39
5/10/18

My Experience Will Follow: "Hey 4wd.com, I gave you guys tons of chances, I remained patient, & you failed. So, this will cost you thousands of customers & $ now. CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT?!?" I'll save everyone a lot of time and headache and anguish: "IF THE SITE YOUR ORDERING FROM HAS NO CUSTOMER REVIEWS SECTION OR SERVICE RATING, NNNEEEVVEER OOOORDDDERRR FROMMM THEMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because that means after you order from the friendly-helpful-affable sales person, YOUR'E ON YOUR OWN. Good luck ever getting the right order or God forbid you have a return or exchange. And don't be fooled, 4wd.com, 4Wheelparts.com, TransamericaWholesale, and others are the same store(ask first). If you dont want to be totally stressed out and pssed off, AVOID THEM ALL. 4wd.com has a FEEDBACK icon but you as the customer can only add yours, not access others. So, stick to Amazon or Ebay products, who do care enough about their customers to provide a Seller Rating & a Review Section. If you think I'm just an irrational hothead, I copied what happened when I ask for customer reviews on their chat icon & I'll paste it at the end.
So, how did all this happen? Just one simple order for shocks & a stabilizer was made on 3-30-18. I called to place the order to ensure it was correct. I verified with the assoc. that the '93 Wrangler was lifted at least 2" so i needed extended shocks, & ordered a set of Rancho's with a Stabilizer. I work for a Jeep Dealership so our Master Mechanic, who now works privately came all the way to the dealership & picked up the Jeep & shocks to install them. He calls the next day and says;"I got your shocks off & went to put the others on but they're 2-3 inches shorter & leave you only 1 1/2 inches of articulation". So, he brought them all the way back to the shop, & I began my adventure of trying to get thru to 4wd.com Customer Returns. 4 days of calls and recordings, and endless loops, and being intentionally hung up on. Finally, I resorted to calling back thru the sales line, which they are of course quick to answer, & I immediately requested a Supervisor. I got Supervisor LANCE, to whom I explained very briefly, & he seemed competent & professional, & he was very aware they have no customer service after the sale, using the excuse:"Our company is going thru some changes". He agreed to exchange the shocks, return the stabilizer, and emailed me some UPS return stickers. I sent them immediately, as my Jeep is sitting without shocks at my mechanics shop. Weeks start going by. I'm busy working 60 hours/week, the last thing I need is to babysit an order. Finally, on 5-10-18, I call back thru a TransamericaWholesale # i got from our service dept.& I get Scott, ask for a Supervisor, he says nothing, transfers me, I get Supervisor Jeff Brown, who takes my invoice #, says my name, & says he needs to transfer me, it rings, then is picked up & immediately hung up. So, I recall Supervisor Jeff Brown, & as I'm leaving a message, Supervisor LANCE calls me. He says confidently:"Yep, we got that order cancelled, & refunded". Yes, that's right folks, 6 weeks later, & it wasn't even in the mail. To keep from losing it on this moron, who had so positively confirmed the "EXCHANGE" with me previously, I just said that I was good with that because I'm definitely going with someone else, anyone else has to be more competent than this. He says "bye". So, I start looking for a place on their website to warn others, & guess what? There isn't any. Here's what they said when I tried going thru their Chat icon to ask for Feedback reviews I could read: 4WD.COM CHAT
Moe
5/10/2018 11:53:09 a.m.Welcome-We're here to help!
11:53:09 a.m.Interaction alerting Moe.
11:53:09 a.m.Moe has joined the conversation.
bee
11:53:55 a.m.I've got a shock question for you about your lift shocks?
Moe
11:54:21 a.m.Hello, how may I help?
bee
11:54:35 a.m.Hey Moe how are you?
Moe
11:55:29 a.m.Good, how about yourself? what is your question about shocks?
bee
11:57:23 a.m.Well Im wanting to order a lift with shocks for my jeep but before I order from anyone I like to read thru a few of their reviews for a consensus. I see a feedback buttton to my right but I don't see where I can read others experiences ordering with 4wd.com
Moe
12:00:29 p.m.We strive to provide expert services. My recommendation is to reach by phone and we would be able to answer any question you may have and and assist you with processing an order.
bee
12:03:01 p.m.yeah, I understand that's a given, but how or where do I go to read your reviews by your customers? IF i go on amazon or any others site I can see multiple reviews but I can't see any on your site, or 4wheelparts or Transamerica wholesale. Why am I not allowed a review before I buy?
12:05:43 p.m.I mean you guys obviously take reviews thru your feedback icon window, why cant i see those reviews???
Moe
12:06:43 p.m.Are you looking for reviews on products or 4WD?
bee
12:07:49 p.m.Yours, the ones you receive thru your feedback icon. 4wd.com's reviews of how the orders go
Moe
12:09:41 p.m.We do not have have a feed back sections for orders. Unfortunately you would have to do a search on the internet to see feed backs.
bee
12:09:45 p.m.If Im going to spend $2,000 on a lift kit I'd kind of like to know how other customers experiences have gone. Don't you read reviews of both product and vendor on Amazon or Ebay before you buy???
12:11:48 p.m.So, I need to go to a third party review site to get a review on your service???
Yes, folks, that's how inept this whole company is. It might have been a good thing in my case because I just bought a 2nd Jeep, 2010 JKU and I was about to order a lift kit, lightbar, tires, wheels, etc. and I can't even begin to imagine what an f ing nightmare that would've been. Just taking the time to write this review is costing me money, not to mention the endless loops of transfers, shopping for a new co, etc. I guess I'm lucky my mechanic isn't charging me 6 weeks of Jeep storage.........I hope. This is for the next poor soul who sees their flashy websites & assumes they are reputable just because they look big. For the love of all things holy, & your sanity,
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

markb475
2/14/18

You have to understand my obsession with my Jeep. 4 Wheel Parts is my kryptonite. There is a physical store near me that I am able to place an order online and go to the store for pick up. Its that simple. If I had the funds, I would spend more money there, than I can possibly imagine. JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket - and do it at 4wheelparts.com!

joshuam51
9/5/17

Called today to find out where my order is. 7 shipping days after I ordered. They said they weren't sure when I would receive it. I asked if I could cancel my order but they said no because it has shipped. Ok so they can tell it has shipped but not when or when it will arrive and by the way if you cancel you have to pay to ship it back if it does ever arrive.

chrisj168
5/14/17

I ordered a receiver hitch over 2 months ago and have not received it yet. I had to call them to see where it was. They told me it was on back order. But, they still have it listed on their website, not saying it's out of stock. Every time I call they tell me they have no idea when it will be in. They will not reply to my emails at all. I highly recommend NOT doing business with this company. I will never order from 4Wheelparts.com again!

martinab2
10/19/15

Ordered over $1,000 in parts online over 2 months ago and still waiting. I had to follow up with them, every few weeks, they do not advise of the hold up, or seem to care if your order ever gets shipped. Once they have your money they don't care. No one even is returning my emails, calls or messages anymore. Worst online buying experience ever.

walkerw3
9/23/14

All in all a great, trust worthy site. Shipping is fast, they have regular sales/specials. Good company with a good reputation to back it up.

Tip for consumers: Great site. Safe purchase and fast shipping.

gregd4
3/22/11

by far the worst people I have ever worked with. Everyday they keep promising to send me my parts that I purchased. I should have received the parts over 3 weeks ago. One time I even asked to talk to a manager, so I left a voice mail. Well 2 weeks have gone by and surprise I still haven't gotten a call. I would not recommend this website to anyone

Questions? Get answers from the 4WheelParts staff and other customers.

4WheelParts?