Review of 3Gorillas.com

sales@3gorillas.com

miked559
Mike D.
1/9/19

Very easy to order from. The 5% discount was a no brainer on the order. Keep up the good work 3 Gorillas. Will shop again on this site.

kippys1
Kippy S.
12/9/18

Long delay attempting to pay with PayPal. It timed out trying to connect. I had to start over with the order twice.

jimd116
Jim D.
12/3/18

Nice and easy to find what I wanted and checkout was really simple. Just hope the product works as advertised

khalifm
Khalif M.
10/20/18

Great experience to place my order now I’m gonna wait until my product gets here and see how it works but thank you the process was fast and easy

eddied47
Eddie D.
10/12/18

Great pricing but it would have been nice to see what shipping time was expected or if expedited shipment were available at an additional cost.

lenisem2
Lenise M.
10/4/18

I knew you had it but I couldn't remember the name. Your search function was miraculous in finding what I wanted with one word. Thank you very much.

roberta226
Robert A.
10/2/18

Was fast and easy. I would have liked to pick up my dehumidifier as I only live in Delta about 20 minutes away.

mariel169
Marie L.
9/19/18

I appreciate your service and the lower prices on the appliance I wanted to purchase. I will check your site again in future for good deals. Thanks!

martyd25
Marty D.
9/8/18

When I did a search for a specific brand others came up as well. I also tried to chat but no one was available. Not sure if it was because of the weekend. But, I did like the products that you offered and they are reasonable priced.

jenniferm270
Jennifer M.
8/28/18

This is the second time I am ordering from u guys and it's easy love the free delivery and delivery is very quick will recommend your company to others

robertb967
robert B.
8/20/18

the 80lb ac unit was delivered quickly within 2 days and is working like a charm. quiet and perfect for a small room. will see when the next peco bill arrives if the cost savings will pay for the unit in a year.

colino16
COLIN O.
8/8/18

Great site, and even better prices! Will have to see how the delivery goes and how the refurbished product (portable AC unit) works.

jeannez10
Jeanne Z.
8/7/18

Simple, easy ordering and checkout. Video helpful in deciding whether to purchase. Also, reviews noted great customer service. So, I'm hoping item is in great condition upon receipt.

jamesw579
James W.
7/20/18

I was a little reluctant to buy refurbished, but after watching their video, I was convinced. I just hope they live up to their hype. Free shipping and no tax was a bonus.

dustye4
Dusty E.
6/21/18

So far it's quick and easy. No account to set up or anything. I used PayPal and the sale was completed asap.

sarad100
Sara D.
6/19/18

The definition is easy to understand with all the shopping thank you.

Yes I love my portable air conditioner thank you

matthews210
Matthew S.
6/15/18

Easy so far, would have been nice to know shipping timeframes before placing my order as we will be out of town for a few days here shortly.

brendab276
Brenda B.
6/15/18

You offered a box for coupon code, couldn't find one. We then tried to call at 12:10 P.T. and the business was closed. We should get the coupon applied to our purchase of 2 a/c units.

lisap409
Lisa P.
6/6/18

I starter to order with another co. , than I went back on web to see what else was avail. & found U I saved $60.! thanks

teresas191
Teresa S.
6/6/18

I am so pleased with 3 gorillas! I was a bit skeptical with the pricing but gave them a play. I bought a refurbished portable AC. Oh my goodness it's way cool...pun intended. My mom just talked me out of it so I will be looking for another. Super speedy shipping was a surprise.

ronh185
Ron H.
5/27/18

Checkout did not indicated an estimated delivery date. Prompt on order review page for selecting shipping method was not intuitive, it needs to be clearer that some additional information is needed.

elainem120
Elaine M.
5/24/18

Great! It was very easy and I looked at you site regarding the refurbished product and found it very helpful. I have bought refurbished products in the past and found them very reliable.

jays260
Jay S.
5/15/18

Ordering was easy and i appreciate the 5% coupon. I'll let you know once i have the product and we are using it.

jackl117
Jack L.
4/26/18

This is the first time that I ordered from this site, but things were easy to do, and everything went fine!

chrisu20
Chris U.
3/4/18

Website is easy to navigate and descriptions of items are very clear. Low prices don't hurt either!

Questions? Get answers from the 3Gorillas.com staff and other customers.

3Gorillas.com?