24Studio.co.uk

24Studio.co.uk

24Studio.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.63 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 24Studio.co.uk also ranks 373rd among Home Decor sites. The most common issues with 24Studio.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate 24Studio.co.uk?

“customer care”

barrie p.
11/15/15

customer care is a big thing for me and thats what you get at 24studio ordered lots of things from there now delivery fast and cheap items available all year and pay little each week so i want to thank the team at 24studio.co.uk

“Dont bother!”

Carol R.
11/27/18

The customer service for this company are ridiculous and grossly unprofessional. I ordered a twelve pound order a month ago, which said I would get the goods between 3 - 5 days. I chased the order up after a week only to be told I need a credit check for this twelve pound order. I have been getting an email every 7 days to tell me im still being checked out!!!! I have now been told the check has got stuck!! stuck, how professional are they. I cant cancel the order, I cant complain because the stuck check is still going through!!!! They are ridiculous. completely ridiculous. Stay well away!

carolr279
November 27th, 2018
helenw92
October 11th, 2017
Another bad (but honest) review of studio I ordered a side table I got a banana holder I DIDNT order another diamonte toilet seat rang them but it was too late to avoid it being delivered trying now to send it back I've emailed studio twice asking them to come and get it no reply I've had enough of this awful awful company!
helenw89
September 18th, 2017
I've been with studio since April 2017, my credit limit then was set at £80, now 5 months on it's still £80, even though I always pay what they ask every month.Theres no point even phoning them about this you get the same bog standard response:Your credit limit is reviewed each month and it will decrease or increase Delong on your account FGS I no this studio but why is it still £80 after 5 months whenever other catalogues I've been with since march have increased my credit limit to £1,000 already? It doesn't exactly make me feel valued or trusted! I put in an order for an iPhone 7 I rang yesterday and man who answered the phone told me it's been successfully processed onto my account and he sees no reason y I shouldn't get this well it still didn't show on my account so I rang them just now only to be told sorry if you want this order you'll have to pay the outstanding £600 or so if I had that money I could go out and buy one that's the beauty of catalogues you can pay but by buy!They never answer emails in fact they have given me compo for keeping on ignoring me they never collect returns either I've been awarded £20 for that all in all I think it's a useless catalogue what's the point of having a catalogue if you can never order from it? so I think I'll pay them the £80 I owe them then close my account they shouldn't promise you can have something either and disappoint you like that I'm not happy with studio at all they're not very good!
sandrah133
August 20th, 2017
Bought a rattan patio set, 2 seater,2 single and a table,apparently was 499.99 but we paid 129.99 plus delivery charge of 35 pounds. It says easy assembly,don't believe what you read. We started to build the set at 16.00 today it is 20.38 now and we have just finished it. Very badly done,screws wouldn't fit properly. It was a complete nightmare to put up and the quality is rubbish,looks nice in the book but definitely wouldn't have paid 499.99 for it,think twice before ordering this item,unless you want a huge headache.!!!!!
tas216
March 10th, 2016
I purchased the floor polisher with great excitement thinking it would polish my granite kitchen floor instead of having to hand polish.
It really isn't up for the job sadly it doesn't polish the granite but swivels over it and the polish cleaner smells horrible. Not all a loss though I do have wooden floors upstairs and on those it worked well enough but not to the standards the products suggests.
For my kitchen I now know that I need a heavy duty polisher.
Its true what the saying says "you get what you pay for". Fortunately it was inexpensive.
I am going to invest in a proper machine.
Better luck next time
barriep2
November 15th, 2015
traceys18
September 4th, 2013
i love this catalogue, i have already ordered all my christmas stuff nice and early cos their catalogue comes out quite early in the year, stress free shopping, order online, delivered to my door, happy days. Totally recommend them for unique, quirky and personalised gifts you wouldn't find anywhere else.
ellies5
December 16th, 2012
Decided to do my Xmas shopping on time and they made it easier. They have a vast range of products on offer from electrical appliances to lingerie. Order was delivered on time, no hidden costs, no haggling and shouting over the phone. Very affordable and stress free. I'll certainly be doing business with them again, it's nice to come across folk who know what they're on about.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 24Studio.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24Studio.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about 24Studio.co.uk?