1stCB (First Convenience Bank) reviews

Killeen, TX 76540, US
Tel: +1-254-554-6699

louish77
4/25/19

I ordered a 200$ suit on the 17th of April 5 minutes later I called to stop the order. I was lied to and told that I would receive the money in 10 days. I have spoke with 5 employees over the phone and they all lied. I was told the stop payment was
placed I was told 10 days 3 times. It wasn't until I spoke with a manager that I found out that you can't stop a payment on a debit card only using the routing number. So now my prom is 9(may4th) days away and the earliest I can get the money is may9th. My first and last bank account.

hughw15
4/22/19

I have banked here for over 10 years and I have VIP status but after today I will no longer bank here. I went in to add my husband to my account. The branch manager was helping us. She was having g some system issues or so she stated. But she got up to help her friends and never came back. She left us sitting for 45 minutes. We missed our appointment and we did not get my husband added. When I spoke to the management on the phone they were not interested in helping me. STAY AWAY FROM FIRST NATIONAL AND FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK THEY ARE RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC.

bennym32
4/7/19

My utility company took out my payment twice in March 2019. Which had resulted in a nsf fee of $34 with the bank and of course a $25 return check fee with the utility company. I went to the bank first because it was a Saturday and the utility company isn't open on weekends. The bank manager told me if I could get a statement from the utility company saying it was an error on their part that he can take the nsf fee off. It's been over a week now and I haven't seen that $34 credited back to my account yet. I've been with this bank for 10+ yrs. I'm now looking for a new bank!!

ravend7
3/19/19

Soooo usually i have enough in my account to not over draft. And they charge an nsf of 35. Every week you dont put money in this account they keep doing so.
I had 12. In my account and 9.99 was pulled out for my son's abc mouse thingy. I havent used my card since sunday. And now im over drawn. And everytime i call they say its my fault well not this time because, i know for a fact that i didnt do it. Because its saying im over drawn 34. Yall are theives and liars. Always rude whenever i go up to the tellers and always rude on the phone. Also there is no such thing as maintenance fees. Yall loose money and take it out of ther peoples accounts. I havent overdrafted at all since maybe august of 2018, and now im over drafted. Seriously. I even got the overdraft protection ass*****

ashleeh15
2/22/19

So I've banked with these guys for 4 plus years and now my account is "closed" no notice was given. I put this account down for my tax return because it is my only account. I go up to the bank because I noticed that I could not view this account and they say it automatically closed due to not being used. Well the manager told me my tax return would reopen the account because it's on auto close but I then was told on the day my refund was sent that it is actually really closed and that it would not ever be reopened. This is the worst bank ever no one knows wtf they are doing, I am now out 7500 because this bank can't get it's $#*! together.

ambera85
2/12/19

I would not bank at this Bank it is one of the worst Banks you could possibly Bank at from the branch manager all the way to the workers don't ever get anything notarized from this Bank either the branch manager doesn't even know what she's doing one moment the paper is right the next moment it's wrong then takes up the wrong paper and the right paper and covers up the work and the notary that was already on the paper as we were waiting for this paper to be notarized she is in her office talking on the cell phone while we are waiting this bank is a joke a hole in the wall from Walmart I rate this Bank a zero then at the same time trying to get you to open up an account when all you're trying to do is take care of a loved one like really this place is a joke I'm just telling the others don't ever Bank here it is horrible the worst experience I've ever had to endure I would not recommend this bank to anybody not even the dog walking down the street if you're looking for a bank go to a real Bank not one that's a hole in the wall in Walmart you would get better results stay away from the banks in Walmart it is horrible this bank is located in Walmart off of tascosa Road and Gem Lake in Amarillo Texas do not bank at this Bank

queyonad
1/25/19

I have been banking with this bank since June 2010. It was easy to open account so I decided to give it a try while in Walmart. I was told that after 4 months I would be able to deposit checks via the app( job wasn't offering direct deposit at the time). Well 4 days before I reached my 4 month mark my account had been breached causing my to close that account and open another one. At this point your membership starts over! Here I am 6 months later and I've had issue after issue after issue. Just recently I called I. And let them know I would be making a payment for my tuition but I wanted the electronic check to clear on Friday when my direct deposit went through. I was assured this was ok. On Thursday my account became overdrawn because they did not honor my request after all. I was charged 2 NSF charges in 10 hours. I plan on switching back to Wells Fargo. I have a list of issues that often occur with them. iF you don't have money to waste or time to sit on the phone with customer service please DO NOT BANK HERE.

mickied1
1/18/19

1. This bank is using early 20th Century ATM and banking systems in 21 Century.

There's no way to deposit checks or cash @ "YE OLD" ATM, saith thou????
Noooo!!!
Most systems are not touch screen, if you can read the cloudy, dim screen.
2. "OH,THEY GET THEY HUSTLE ON, THEY GET THEY HUSTLE ON!!!" OH, NO THEY DIDN'T....OH, YEAH THEY DID!!! THEY the "SPIRIT AIRLINES" of banks.THEY charge you for: money orders, using different ATMs, double up overdraft fees, and have additional return deposit fees ( on top of the overdraft fees). And maybe other fees, I don't know, because I've only had this acct for under 3 months.
3. Trying to get the bank to return money for unauthorized payment...that you can prove was unauthorized, is like pulling "TEETH" not just the bad teeth, but the good and healthy teeth with the bad teeth, without novocaine while using an industrial power drill !!!
4.They Drive thru services, THEY DRIVE THRU SERVICES...OMG!!!OMG!!! Why it take so long, when "YOU THE ONLY ONE THERE!!!" The "drive thru" should be "drive bye" ... "BOY BYE....BYE FELICIA, BYE FELICIA!!!"
5. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'm closing the account.
I could use "proper grammar," however, I think "proper Ebonics" better amplifies and express my emotions, in this case.

frankm553
1/17/19

If you have a check that needs to be cashed and you have this bank don't do it! They might place a hold even if they VERIFY it! The hold is for 7 days by back office. It's such a lie that you could have it sooner in your bank.

Si tiene un cheque que debe ser cobrado y tiene este banco, ¡no lo haga! ¡Podrían poner un HOLD incluso si lo VERIFICAN! La retención es de 7 días por back office. Es una mentira que podrías tenerlo antes en tu banco. Se aprovechan que la personas nadamas hablan puro español.

rileyt11
12/29/18

I have been with this bank for 2 years, reluctantly, and have had nothing but issues. My account has been hacked 4 times, and I had to jump through endless hoops in order to get my money back. Over the phone, their customer service representatives are rude and condescending, and tragically difficult to understand. I'm leaving this bank in hopes that my next bank won't let people continuously steal from me, and if they do, approach the issue with a sense of urgency and respect.

bab1
12/26/18

First Convenience Bank has to be the worst bank I've ever used. After having upwards of $2000 in fraud happen on my account I disputed the information as soon as possible. Well today, after the complete 90 allowable days under the federal law they sent me a message stating the dispute has been denied. I will be closing this account and taking my business elsewhere and taking further action. Consumer beware of such disgraceful organization

rogerd140
12/10/18

I deposited my tax return check at First Convenience Bank that I just finally got back and they had to hold $5000. Until the next day and $3500. For 10 days. Same day as the deposit, I magically have a Ballance of -$3500. When originally I was in the +. How the F_#$ did I get in the negative ? Especially $3500. Fraud. Theft of a federal check ! Lawsuit in coming very soon if every red cent isn't handed over so I can close my account to open one at another bank completely.

brianb637
12/5/18

If you run into a fraudulent situation over $1000, they WILL NOT provide any type of provisional credit. This would be fine if they didn't drag their feet on actually getting it done, but they'd rather wait to the very last legal day to do everything and you tell you to fin for yourself. This bank is NOT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE ITS ONLY HERE FOR THE MONEY!

tonya167
10/22/18

I have been banking with First Convenience Bank for about 7 years now. I have always had excellent customer service there,accept for one new guy that did not last very long there. I have been a customer since the old Kroger in Porter,TX and now at the new one in the new Kroger at Valley Ranch. I have been in customer service all my life and as sad as it is to say people will always call in on the bad service but not take time to call in for the good service. The Branch is always clean and decorated for what ever holiday it is which puts you in the spirit for the holidays. I also want to recognize these people, Manger: Jessica Sauer always welcomes me by saying hello Mr Allwright how are you doing today and before I leave she always ask me if there is anything else she can do for me. She shares about all the things that are being offered by the bank such as refinancing a used vehicle which I applied for. I am a person that acknowledges things and when one of her employee's is having a problem she is there front and center to help them. So Thank you Jessica Sauer for always treating with respect and kindness and always making me feel like family. I would also like to acknowledge these names, Maria Gonzales, Jesse Aniimas, Lucia Gomez, Dais Perez, George Hernandez all 5 of these people have excellent customer service and always welcome me into the bank by saying Good morning Mr. Allwright or Good evening Mr. Allwright. They handle my transactions in a timely manner and always ask me if there is anything else they can do for me. All this starts from the Manager of the location, as she teaches her team on excellent customer service and also cares about all her customers and her team that works together to make the customers happy at First Convenience Bank at Valley Ranch. I want to once again ,Thank you all at the Valley Ranch Branch for the Awesome Customer Service.

One Happy Customer!!! :)

Tony Allwright

God Bless

johno177
10/10/18

This bank as unreliable online app.
For the past three months app as crashed twenty eight times, poor quality app frequent crashing.

taneshias
7/9/18

I called to get more information about my account and vice versa. The manager MARY, not sure where she was located but I asked if they turned the overdraft off because I didnt have a savings anyway she tried to make me feel like $#*! because i had a bankruptcy and when they did the chpt 7 they were included, which i didnt know we could pick and choose who to put in cht 7 and who not to. so she says we only gave you an account we will never extend any line of credit to you ever, because we took a loss, so guess what I went right over to wells fargo and boom im treated like a human being and also was also given some great financial advise and someone was there to help me learn to build my credit back u.

stephanieh265
7/7/18

I have been banking at the Valley Ranch location since 2010. They are the best!! So helpful & friendly!! Always best of customer service. Lucia, Amanda, every singal one of the them are awesome!!

Thank you 1stCB for all you do!!

markb861
7/7/18

They take $2.50 out of your account just for checking your account balance via ATM. It also feels like a scam.

jenniferd248
1/12/18

THESE THIEVES STOLED MY MONEY THEN THEY SUMBMITTED A REVIEW TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE AND OF COURSE THE WAY THEY GOT THE CAMERAS SET UP CANT SEE THE TELLER THAT POCKETS MY MONEY SMFH OH BEST BELIEVE IM CALLING CORPORATE TILL THIS $#*! GETS FIXED

travism72
9/19/17

$#*!tiest $#*!ing bank ever won't ever ever ever be going here again that's for damn sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobt116
9/19/17

$#*! this bank it sucks fat squirrel nuts!
Don't $#*! with this online bank fr fam they suck ass and their family sucks even more ass $#*! this punk ass bank

paulb376
9/19/17

Worst bank ever!! Customer service was terrible the bank teller was rude and racist. The bank itself looked like it hasnt been properly cleaned in a very very long time it had a sort of fishy smell! yuck!!

aprilg34
9/3/17

It was one thing after another with them. From not giving me my money out of my account to turning my card off without notice(on several occasions); 1 time leaving me stranded 2 hours away from home with no gas and no way to access my account that had money in it; when my daughter was at church (2 hours away) waiting to be picked up (at night). ***Horrible*** management at the NRH location. This lady was very rude every time I had any interactions with or around her. I would drive across town just to avoid her. And when I asked why they turned my card off the girl at the branch said she would find out and call me Monday because the card dept was already closed...it's been over a month and she hasn't called... I still don't have answers.
Needless to say, after 8+ years of using 1st convenience, I had enough. I no longer bank there and wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

sherid37
8/24/17

Worst bank I have ever used in 35 years. No Customer service skills at all. Talk to you like you are INCOMPETENT They do not care about there customers MONEY HUNGRY
I WOULD NOT commend to anyone
RUN RUN RUN

katrinr
8/15/17

The worst bank i've ever had. I can't log in to my account, i have two accounts in one card i really need to transfer some money to my other account, and it won't let me log in! i really need my money right now! the app and the website both are not working right now! so ridiculous. i have this bank for over 4 years and this year will be my last year to have an account with this bank. I'm not happy at all of what they are doing.

First National Bank of Texas is the parent company and their ATMs are free to use.

By Benny M.

You do up to $600 but that can change at anytime without your knowledge.

By Benny M.

Questions? Get answers from the 1stCB (First Convenience Bank) staff and other customers.

1stCB (First Convenience Bank)?