1stCB (First Convenience Bank) reviews

Killeen, TX 76540, US
Tel: +1-254-554-6699

mickied1
1/18/19

1. This bank is using early 20th Century ATM and banking systems in 21 Century.

There's no way to deposit checks or cash @ "YE OLD" ATM, saith thou????
Noooo!!!
Most systems are not touch screen, if you can read the cloudy, dim screen.
2. "OH,THEY GET THEY HUSTLE ON, THEY GET THEY HUSTLE ON!!!" OH, NO THEY DIDN'T....OH, YEAH THEY DID!!! THEY the "SPIRIT AIRLINES" of banks.THEY charge you for: money orders, using different ATMs, double up overdraft fees, and have additional return deposit fees ( on top of the overdraft fees). And maybe other fees, I don't know, because I've only had this acct for under 3 months.
3. Trying to get the bank to return money for unauthorized payment...that you can prove was unauthorized, is like pulling "TEETH" not just the bad teeth, but the good and healthy teeth with the bad teeth, without novocaine while using an industrial power drill !!!
4.They Drive thru services, THEY DRIVE THRU SERVICES...OMG!!!OMG!!! Why it take so long, when "YOU THE ONLY ONE THERE!!!" The "drive thru" should be "drive bye" ... "BOY BYE....BYE FELICIA, BYE FELICIA!!!"
5. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'm closing the account.
I could use "proper grammar," however, I think "proper Ebonics" better amplifies and express my emotions, in this case.

frankm553
1/17/19

If you have a check that needs to be cashed and you have this bank don't do it! They might place a hold even if they VERIFY it! The hold is for 7 days by back office. It's such a lie that you could have it sooner in your bank.

Si tiene un cheque que debe ser cobrado y tiene este banco, ¡no lo haga! ¡Podrían poner un HOLD incluso si lo VERIFICAN! La retención es de 7 días por back office. Es una mentira que podrías tenerlo antes en tu banco. Se aprovechan que la personas nadamas hablan puro español.

rileyt11
12/29/18

I have been with this bank for 2 years, reluctantly, and have had nothing but issues. My account has been hacked 4 times, and I had to jump through endless hoops in order to get my money back. Over the phone, their customer service representatives are rude and condescending, and tragically difficult to understand. I'm leaving this bank in hopes that my next bank won't let people continuously steal from me, and if they do, approach the issue with a sense of urgency and respect.

bab1
12/26/18

First Convenience Bank has to be the worst bank I've ever used. After having upwards of $2000 in fraud happen on my account I disputed the information as soon as possible. Well today, after the complete 90 allowable days under the federal law they sent me a message stating the dispute has been denied. I will be closing this account and taking my business elsewhere and taking further action. Consumer beware of such disgraceful organization

rogerd140
12/10/18

I deposited my tax return check at First Convenience Bank that I just finally got back and they had to hold $5000. Until the next day and $3500. For 10 days. Same day as the deposit, I magically have a Ballance of -$3500. When originally I was in the +. How the F_#$ did I get in the negative ? Especially $3500. Fraud. Theft of a federal check ! Lawsuit in coming very soon if every red cent isn't handed over so I can close my account to open one at another bank completely.

brianb637
12/5/18

If you run into a fraudulent situation over $1000, they WILL NOT provide any type of provisional credit. This would be fine if they didn't drag their feet on actually getting it done, but they'd rather wait to the very last legal day to do everything and you tell you to fin for yourself. This bank is NOT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE ITS ONLY HERE FOR THE MONEY!

tonya167
10/22/18

I have been banking with First Convenience Bank for about 7 years now. I have always had excellent customer service there,accept for one new guy that did not last very long there. I have been a customer since the old Kroger in Porter,TX and now at the new one in the new Kroger at Valley Ranch. I have been in customer service all my life and as sad as it is to say people will always call in on the bad service but not take time to call in for the good service. The Branch is always clean and decorated for what ever holiday it is which puts you in the spirit for the holidays. I also want to recognize these people, Manger: Jessica Sauer always welcomes me by saying hello Mr Allwright how are you doing today and before I leave she always ask me if there is anything else she can do for me. She shares about all the things that are being offered by the bank such as refinancing a used vehicle which I applied for. I am a person that acknowledges things and when one of her employee's is having a problem she is there front and center to help them. So Thank you Jessica Sauer for always treating with respect and kindness and always making me feel like family. I would also like to acknowledge these names, Maria Gonzales, Jesse Aniimas, Lucia Gomez, Dais Perez, George Hernandez all 5 of these people have excellent customer service and always welcome me into the bank by saying Good morning Mr. Allwright or Good evening Mr. Allwright. They handle my transactions in a timely manner and always ask me if there is anything else they can do for me. All this starts from the Manager of the location, as she teaches her team on excellent customer service and also cares about all her customers and her team that works together to make the customers happy at First Convenience Bank at Valley Ranch. I want to once again ,Thank you all at the Valley Ranch Branch for the Awesome Customer Service.

One Happy Customer!!! :)

Tony Allwright

God Bless

johno177
10/10/18

This bank as unreliable online app.
For the past three months app as crashed twenty eight times, poor quality app frequent crashing.

taneshias
7/9/18

I called to get more information about my account and vice versa. The manager MARY, not sure where she was located but I asked if they turned the overdraft off because I didnt have a savings anyway she tried to make me feel like $#*! because i had a bankruptcy and when they did the chpt 7 they were included, which i didnt know we could pick and choose who to put in cht 7 and who not to. so she says we only gave you an account we will never extend any line of credit to you ever, because we took a loss, so guess what I went right over to wells fargo and boom im treated like a human being and also was also given some great financial advise and someone was there to help me learn to build my credit back u.

stephanieh265
7/7/18

I have been banking at the Valley Ranch location since 2010. They are the best!! So helpful & friendly!! Always best of customer service. Lucia, Amanda, every singal one of the them are awesome!!

Thank you 1stCB for all you do!!

markb861
7/7/18

They take $2.50 out of your account just for checking your account balance via ATM. It also feels like a scam.

jenniferd248
1/12/18

THESE THIEVES STOLED MY MONEY THEN THEY SUMBMITTED A REVIEW TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE AND OF COURSE THE WAY THEY GOT THE CAMERAS SET UP CANT SEE THE TELLER THAT POCKETS MY MONEY SMFH OH BEST BELIEVE IM CALLING CORPORATE TILL THIS $#*! GETS FIXED

travism72
9/19/17

$#*!tiest $#*!ing bank ever won't ever ever ever be going here again that's for damn sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobt116
9/19/17

$#*! this bank it sucks fat squirrel nuts!
Don't $#*! with this online bank fr fam they suck ass and their family sucks even more ass $#*! this punk ass bank

paulb376
9/19/17

Worst bank ever!! Customer service was terrible the bank teller was rude and racist. The bank itself looked like it hasnt been properly cleaned in a very very long time it had a sort of fishy smell! yuck!!

aprilg34
9/3/17

It was one thing after another with them. From not giving me my money out of my account to turning my card off without notice(on several occasions); 1 time leaving me stranded 2 hours away from home with no gas and no way to access my account that had money in it; when my daughter was at church (2 hours away) waiting to be picked up (at night). ***Horrible*** management at the NRH location. This lady was very rude every time I had any interactions with or around her. I would drive across town just to avoid her. And when I asked why they turned my card off the girl at the branch said she would find out and call me Monday because the card dept was already closed...it's been over a month and she hasn't called... I still don't have answers.
Needless to say, after 8+ years of using 1st convenience, I had enough. I no longer bank there and wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

sherid37
8/24/17

Worst bank I have ever used in 35 years. No Customer service skills at all. Talk to you like you are INCOMPETENT They do not care about there customers MONEY HUNGRY
I WOULD NOT commend to anyone
RUN RUN RUN

katrinr
8/15/17

The worst bank i've ever had. I can't log in to my account, i have two accounts in one card i really need to transfer some money to my other account, and it won't let me log in! i really need my money right now! the app and the website both are not working right now! so ridiculous. i have this bank for over 4 years and this year will be my last year to have an account with this bank. I'm not happy at all of what they are doing.

marybethb6
8/7/17

Vist Bank close my account without my permission. I told them this is my secondary account and I wouldn't use it very often but I did transactions and cash checks all the time. I've never been overdrawn or caused any NSF fees. Every time I'm on the phone with them it takes over an hour and their system is screwed up I don't get direct deposit anymore so I wanted to close my account and they want to charge me a lot of money to do that. I didn't think it's fair because they closed my account without my permission. I had a free account that turned into an account I had to pay for. I strongly recommend you close your account and go to a credit union where they have brains good customer service, common sense and they are not jerks. Also they have better incentives and loans. The reason that bank is in business is because they take all your money. My son is going to cancel his account there as well, so they lost to customers. I'm going to blast them everywhere I can to save other people from dealing with holding on the phone for an hour, getting hung up on, and if you don't read print the size of a bed bug then you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. So warning you now. They don't get one star from me

amyw178
7/26/17

This Bank is an absolute JOKE in every which way...their online so called security tells you every other time they are applying an extra layer of security and would have to send you a code to enter via text they tell you it may take up to a few minutes but YOU NEVER GET IT...you call the banker lol...and go thru hell answering the SAME QUESTIONS over and over before you can even state the nature of your business. I closed my account via phone and waiting for my balance to be mailed to me, well THEY send the check for my balance to the wrong address when I finally got in contact with them they admitted to sending it to wrong address and tell me I have to wait 90 days for new one to be issued,,,,you believe that crap 90 days...that is such a big LOL...I am so glad i closed my account with them....AVOID this place like a plague beleive me you dont want to do business with these people...locations are extremely limited....customer service is a joke and trying to get anything resolved is an act of congress....

shawnz3
7/17/17

Not knowing I screwed up and opened a commercial account here for my small business. Biggest mistake ever. No branch has a commercial window and majority of this bank's customers are crackheads who get their checks deposited into their account on the first of the month and then you have to wait in line for an hour because they are all their to withdrawa all their money to go get high. At the same time I also opened a personal checking account and the girl only put my last name on the account so when I went to do a mobile deposit it was declined saying that the wrong name was on the check. I then called customer service to explain the problem and they tell me there is nothing they can do while she sits there and looks at a copy of my driver's license on her computer screen with my full name on it. She told me that the person will have to rewrite the check to me with only my last name on it because that is how it is on my account??? Are you serious I will be going there tomorrow to close all accounts

rubyt26
6/27/17

Have been with them for 2 years. Have direct deposit. They really do love and appreciate their customers have proven that to me when I ran short of cash for car repairs, doctors visits, paying bills, etc.. I have free checking and received free checks when I opened the account. Thanks for all you do for us the customer. Don't know how I survived without you before you came into existence.. You are the best bank on the face of the earth.They are what they say "Convenient" It's all about the needs of the customer. From the bottom of my heart Thank you.

amyh137
1/1/17

The most legal stealing available/ Accessible To & from Your Account. You Think your Safe & Secure When you open a checking or savings account Right?!
You would Think They Owe you the amount of security & Promise they swear & vow to stand by but they don't.
I've Banked with this Bank for more than 2 years & it's been nothing but a disappointment & a loss I will forever carry. THEY STOLE SO MUCH $ from me & caused me to loose my house, Business & ended up homeless with my 2 kids. I screwed up & put my big income tax check in & they wiped me out in 2 days from 27 different locations all over the United States. I was in the process of moving & ended up stuck, homeless & lived in a tent for a week with my 2 children alone. I had to scrap the funds up just to be able to drive back to the same place I first moved away from. It was horrible for me & my kids. I never got a penny back & argued day & night with the dispute center, waist of time. They don't give a CRAP & I hope this Bank looses everything & there customers. BEWARE WHEN OPENING AN ACCOUNT. YOU WILL REGREAT IT!!!!!!!!

matthewa52
12/27/16

I'm a veteran and they stole $4000 out of my account with stupid ridiculous fees they made up to steal money out of my account. The feds should shut them down

dylans48
11/5/16

The bank teller signed me up wrongly. Charged the hell out of me for going over. Will never recommend this bank ever in my life

Questions? Get answers from the 1stCB (First Convenience Bank) staff and other customers.

1stCB (First Convenience Bank)?