Review of 1MiniMe

1MiniMe reviews

info@1minime.com

jeandenisb
5/2/18

Il n'est pas capable de reproduire la photo sur la figurine, je lui demande de faire des modification, et il est tellement tanné qu'il ne me répond plus.

amyb233
Amy B.
1/18/18

I wish I'd read these reviews before ordering. It has been a painful process and the extra I paid for expedited service is money down the drain. Yes, STAY AWAY!!!!

shawntays
12/20/17

STAY AWAY - Find another company to work with. I spent nearly $200 in October and today is December 20, 2018 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY DOLL. They said they shipped it. I called FEDEX and the doll never left the United Arab Emirates. I tried posting on their FB page for help and they turned off posts after removing my post. They turned off messenger after I sent a message. I have filled out their contact us form multiple times and get no response. I have emailed and get a case closed response. This company took my money but never provided me with a doll. I have asked them to send the doll or refund my money. NO RESPONSE!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!!!!

telitag
11/5/17

Had the worst experience dealing with this company.. received two bobble heads that looks nothing like the pictures I send through.. read the terms and conditions after the fact, and it states, they do not guarantee resemblance.. what a waste of money and so disappointing, my niece and nephew would have loved little statues of themselves for Christmas..

michaelh419
10/2/17

I had website problems trying to order 500.00 worth of products, too many problems just to place the order, errors when I try to email them from the website for questions and help, After reading many reviews I changed my mind, I will not buy from 1minime

kaia8
6/25/17

I brought a "bobblehead" of my boyfriend for his birthday, it looked like someone else entirely. I paid to have the option to ask them to change it and they didnt bother, they just sent it out. They gave him blonde hair (he is darkest brown) and a slightly upturned nose (his is broken and so quite distinctly squashed down) and blue eyes. He has brown eyes.
What else can I say, apart from, paypal wouldnt issue a refund.

susang163
6/9/17

I ordered a bobblehead and paid $108.00 for it including shipping. It was a golfer guy statue...and they didn't put the golf club with him....R U KIDDING ME? I emailed 4-5 times.......NOTHING NOTHING....do not buy or purchase from this company. It's big BIG JOKE....

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS company......I so did not get what I ordered....they didn't include the freaking GOLF CLUB.......really? Never replied to me after sending 4-5 emails to them. BEWARE..........

rahels2
3/2/17

I just saw the Dragons den show on netflex and loved it. And i put all my info to buy bobble head for my boyfriend and last min i decided to read reviews. Thank god i did . it seems like all the 5 star reviews are written by the same person which makes me think it probably by the owner . if you look at it closely they use the same way of writing.

Anyways from all the other reviews..it seems like people had a terrible experience. i am sorry you all had a bad experience and i would like to thank you for helping me to not waste almost $200 !!

ante20
10/31/16

Please - take advantage of my bitter experience and DO NOT GIVE THESE CROOKS access to your credit card or any money. It is a scam.

Please, you should stop reading there and take my word for it, but if you really need details:

I paid extra - $160 - to have a a gift ready for Xmas 2015.

They missed the deadline and refused to refund difference. In Feb 2016 I finally got to see what the item looked like - and it was nothing like the photos I'd sent them.

I said, sorry, that's not a likeness at all, can I send more photos.

They replied 2 months later - asking for more money

I argued that as I'd paid extra already - for delivery for Xmas - and not got it they should wave the extra fee. They said ok.

3 months later - still no update or sign of item. So I emailed them. 1month later (we are in summer by now... FOR AM XMAS GIFT) they asked for copy of my order. Why did they need that - as it is on their own website.

I sent them proof of payment and copy of order... nothing happened.

I chased and chased, every third week or so, until, in August, said this is silly, just refund me. They said item is almost done. I said send me proof in the mail. Nothing back for 2 weeks. I email/Facebook them over and over... they ask for copy of my invoice again. I send it, again. Nothing back.

In October 2016 - 10 months later - still no sign of money back or item I paid $160 for. They have blocked me on Facebook (reported them to FB as a scam) and also not replied to me since August.

Tip for consumers: THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS - THEY WILL STEAL MONEY

cincys
5/6/16

I ordered 4 custom bobble heads in December 2015 and I am still waiting to get any of them. I have approved our final proofs which was a challenge to even receive and still nothing. I emailed the listed email address for support and they keep asking me for my order number, which I have provided them with 5 times. We are completely unsatisfied with working with this company and still no product. I would not recommend ordering from them.

punamd
3/29/16

I decided to make a purchase of a minime doll from the website (1minime.com) after I saw their product on the Dragons Den, the person who supposingly owned this company at that time got a couple offers from 2 of the Dragons because they thought it was a really good idea. I AM 100% SURE THIS DEAL FELL THROUGH! 2 weeks had gone by after I purchased the doll and I heard nothing from them. I then decided to come on this site to see what reviews they had received (it would have been much wiser of me to check reviews before making this purchase), basically almost every review on here had a low rating except a few. The good reviews were hard to understand, which clearly shows that these crooks (1minime.com) were trying to bring their rating up knowing that their customers were NOT happy! I messaged these people 2 times and I heard nothing. Then I filed a dispute with Paypal to try to get my money back. After I filed the dispute, they responded immediately (big surprise). They claimed that they never received any messages from me. The person who sent me an e-mail wanted me to send him a copy of the invoice that THEY emailed me 2 weeks prior. It felt like they didn't even know that I had ordered a minime doll.. after numerous messages to them through Paypal Dispute, as that is the only way they will respond, I finally got my minime doll and it looked absolutely appalling! The doll looked absolutely nothing like me, I wasted my time and money and I got garbage. I am not happy with them and I strongly advise everyone to stay away from their website. They are NOT professionals, more like amateurs out to make a quick buck. Save your money!!

joez16
3/21/16

I just received my bobblehead and it is a complete ripoff i payed 70 dollars and it looks like crap do not order from this place.

ow395
12/28/15

Wish I had seen these reviews prior to ordering! Ordered a custom hockey bobble head for my daughter on October 22, 2015. Did not hear back from them following my initial order (which states that they would contact me within 3 weeks to give a status update and photo of the bobble head in progress). After 5 weeks of no communication and my concern that time was passing by to get this in time for Xmas, I sent an email. After several days I got a response stating that I should have checked my emails and spam folder since they were waiting for me to respond. I operate an ecommerce website and am online 24/7, I assure you there were no emails (spam or otherwise) from this company. I tried to get passed the "missed" emails and get the project going but the "Nelly" person I was communicating with seemed obsessed with blaming me for not responding. Once we got passed that I reminded him/her that I really needed this item before Xmas and would they be able to do this. Several weeks later I receive a prototype photo of the bobble head that did not look a thing like my daughter, nor was the jersey in the colors that I had requested (navy blue). I asked to have it tweeked and the colors changed to Navy and waited for some kind of confirmation response. Nothing. By mid December (nearly 8 weeks following my initial order) I get sent another artist approval photo (no change was made! Does not look like my daughter, and the jersey is baby blue!). Mention to them by email that I would like the jersey colors corrected to Navy and to please contact me by phone to have this item shipped overnight in time for Xmas. Get a reply email a few days later (Xmas Eve!) saying the item has shipped. No call, no review, no communication.

I received the item today (12/28), open the DHL plastic package, open the flimsy cardboard box, open the thin styrofoam box to find the bobble head BROKEN with a Navy and Light blue jersey, Needless to say, it does not look like my daughter!

Can't wait to see what customer service will do with this issue. I told my daughter to expect something that doesn't look like her, in her opponents uniform in June of 2016!!

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS - As some else said - Chinese quality and deplorable customer service. I do have a phone number now that was on my DHL package though the company it said it shipped from is someone else. Here are the coordinates if this helps anyone else:

Mr. Zheng
GuangZhou Bailun Trading Company, Ltd (on Alibaba it mentions this company manufactures nail polish)
No. 7 The First Floor
Phone: 13570999784

Tip for consumers: FIND ANOTHER COMPANY PREFERABLY NOT FROM CHINA

jaym134
12/21/15

Not only did my 2 orders look nothing like the pictures but I repeatedly asked for over a month if they would be here for christmas since i paid for express shipping. My question went ignored after multiple emails for over a month then finally 4 days before christmas they said I can't change it to standard shipping and it won't be here for christmas.
Terrible terrible business, I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering.
Wasted hundreds of dollars.

sharonc64
12/15/15

I brought a discount voucher from Groupon for my bobble head which still cost me another $80 and was supposed to look like my husband. The first clay model didn't look any thing like the picture I sent. I told them what didn't look right and sent a few more angles of the picture, but the second viewing of the model did not seem to have any changes. They said that any subsequent corrections would incur charges for each change. So I just accepted the bobblehead as it was; just another ornament that means nothing. Not happy!

Tip for consumers: Dont do it

johnj233
11/11/15

Oh man, I haven't bought a bobble head from these guys, but you should see the comments. It is very obvious that the company has been writing 5-star reviews on themselves (dropping the name 1minime at every opportunity with poor understanding of English), while every other review is 1 star. Needless to say I probably won't buy from this company...

elizabethl39
9/16/15

We placed an order for our executives thru this site, and never received our product. E-mailed them 2x no response. Super unprofessional and would like a refund.

brooklynb
4/3/15

I ordered and paid for 4 copies of a statue in mid December from this company. Within 3 weeks I got 2 of them, one which was incorrect. I never received the other 2 statues. It is now April.
This company has given me the run around, no good communication. At all. There is no way to contact them other than email, and it takes days for a response.
Stay away from this company, they do bad business.

11/1/2016 these people are sending me emails as yesbobbleheads - be wary

sued20
3/4/15

Do NOT order from this company. Save your money.
I ordered a bobblehead for my husband's birthday. I paid extra for this order to be rushed so that it would be done before his birthday. However, after repeatedly asking about the status, and after the deadline had been missed, they notified me that their artists were on Chinese New Year holiday and would not return until well after my anticipated delivery date. I was not informed about the upcoming holiday, but was told via email that I would be able to receive my bobblehead before Feb. 21st. However, they new about the upcoming holiday, and accepted my rush order, even though they knew that there was no chance of it being completed in time.
I have emailed them several times to ask about the status of the bobblehead and about refunding the rush charge. I was promised photos of the next stage of production after the artists returned from holiday, but have not received any photos, nor any further communications. They have not responded at all to my requests for refunding the rush charge.
I was promised a bobblehead by Feb 21st and have still not received the item. My birthday deadline has passed. They have become unresponsive to my inquiries. At this point, I have contacted them, asking for a full refund. I feel that I have been cheated out of almost $150 and I want my money back.

ryans87
2/16/15

I got the great opportunity to order custom bobbleheads with 1minime.com. I order couple of bobbleheads on this valentine and i also got the same as exact time which they told. I appreciate their service and creative art of creating bobbleheads.

sharlenep
1/10/15

the end product was rubbish. Kept trying to explain to them how to change the model but none of the comments were taken on board.
Had to go out and get my brother something else for his 40th.
Terrible customer service and expensive!!!

Typical bad service from China

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

shayned
12/26/14

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! My girlfriend ordered a mini-me statue of me for a Christmas present. She was so excited to give it to me, but when we opened it, it was a MAJOR disappointment. It didn't look anything like me. The company lets you see the product before it ships, to make sure that you are satisfied. The first version was WAY off base! She outlined the changes for them and they came back with versions that were unchanged. She went through this THREE times until they finally completed only some of the changes. The guitar that it was holding was made with a bend in it, like a hockey stick. To add insult to injury, she paid the extra money for a bobble-head; but mine arrived with a solid neck with a crack in it. This company has POOR customer service, support, and communication!!

mavisr1
11/18/14

Wish I could give them ZERO stars!

Do not do business with this company. Terrible to work with and the product sucks and doesn't even look like the pictures you send.

wilsons23
11/10/14

If you want to waste your money? Go Ahead i bought 2 from groupon as a gift to my mother and in law it end up they did not recognize their look at the bubble head. Its a waste.

carlosh17
10/1/14

1minime provides awesome and creative bobble heads. Awesome services as well as good terms and condition for returns the product.. Thanks a lot!!

Questions? Get answers from the 1MiniMe staff and other customers.

1MiniMe?