AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

2,084 reviews with 2 stars

jamesj367
James J.
10/23/18

It was easy. They were almost 2 weeks late picking up my motorcycle. It is taking at least a week and a half delivering it.

jamesq27
James q.
9/6/18

Absolutely horrible communication. The only time I was contacted for this entire service after placing the order was when the delivery was 7 miles away despite requesting a minimum hour notice. I waited 4 days with the bike an hour away without a call for scheduling delivery and had to make 2 calls to get it scheduled as no one returned my call regarding the voicemail I had left specifically requesting to be called. The bike was an hour away for a total of 8 days before delivery. On top of that, they put the person they picked up the bike from as the person who placed the order. 1AAMotorcycles may not have handled the local delivery, but I didn't pay a local shipper, I paid 1AAMotorcycles. Not a lot of confidence from this operation.

chrism787
Chris M.
8/6/18

I don't really have a problem with 1AA themselves but the shipper that they contracted out to I don't think had much common sense. Due to circumstances I had to leave my bike at a local dealer for pick up (since they only pick up Monday to Friday 9-5 which is the time most of us are at work), I left the dealers number as the primary contact and my cell phone number as a secondary. The shipper (again not 1AA) called the dealer, asked for me and when they were told I didn't work there they thought well thats that, best not to ask any the information nor to call the secondary number as I never received a call or message. The bike was supposed to be picked up between July 10-13, after several calls back and forth with the honestly pretty great customer service here at 1AA it was finally picked up on the 26th. From that point on the shipping went smooth and I have no complaints.

petert184
Peter T.
6/3/18

Your System Says I will have it shipped on the 18th when everywhere else I booked the 13th dropped off at your ware house

josephs284
Joseph S.
5/18/18

Took over 3 weeks longer than estimated. Took 8 days to go from Sacramento to San Diego and missed the cutoff for the ship it was supposed to go on.

brownc16
Brown C.
6/29/17

I scheduled my motorcycle to be picked up on a Friday on the calendar of dates available on the website. No one called to confirm my reservation so I called to follow up only to find out it wouldn't be picked up until the following Friday. Not really a big deal but communication would have been nice at the time of placing the order. When they came to pick up the bike, the driver called me and I was very clear they needed to disconnect the battery. They did not do so and as a result I was delivered my bike completely dead. In addition there was damage to my rear fender and come to find out, my bike was loaded and unloaded 6 separate times as the delivery trucks were different each day. Not real impressed with this transport company.

2.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?