17TRACK

17TRACK has a consumer rating of 1.9 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about 17TRACK most frequently mention tracking number problems. 17TRACK ranks 131st among Shipping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 12.5%
How would you rate 17TRACK?

“I guess I got scamed”

Ashlee B.
8/10/20

So I ordered an air conditioner from Sowntly.com it was all good at first my package was coming took like a month. 17track was the one I was tracking the package. I seen that my air conditioning was at the post office on the 3rd at 10:56. Well I go see and the postal worker tells me there is no package. I showed her my recipet my tracking thing that says it's there. Nope it's not there. The funny thing is Is that they keep telling me someone signed for it and when I ordered it I DID NOT give them my po box number. I gave them my house address so that's weird. I told them that I will go ck tomorrow again and if it's not there then I want a refund. They emailed me back saying how about you keep better track of your tracking and that they would send another not the refund. I said if u send another its gonna take another month to get here. I can't wait that long. This is crazy! I am discussed! Never again I learn my lesson. I will get my refund!

“Part of the scam...”

Jeff P.
7/12/20

You order from Facebook ad (usually Chinese scam company). They give you a Tracking number from 17TRACK that does nothing. Basically they help the scammer by making it look like you might actually get something. It just buys the company a little time before you start trying to figure out how to get your money back. PayPal has no conscience or morals and continues to let known scam sites use their service and Facebook continues to take the money and advertise these sites.

jeffp535
July 12th, 2020
veem15
July 5th, 2020
I ordered some items and the company I ordered used 17trackingnet. For 2 1/2 months it has said the same same thing! It says in transit from China! WAIT IT GETS BETTER same tracking number and it says picked up by private carrier! Why don't they tell you which carrier?! But this happened the same time the package was suppose to be in China! Yes, we got scammed! SMDH! What a rip off! Just look at the dates from tracking

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them. There is no way of contacting them only through email and it takes them nearly a week to reply. No phone number no address. BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE!

roberts3473
July 3rd, 2020
Makes up shipping info for non existent package from serval web based scammers. This makes them a accomplish in the scam.
sheryla48
May 18th, 2020
Twice I've had a seller (Eubell from China) claim to have sent items to the USA using this shipping company. When I try to track the packages, I only see that it reached the carrier. More than a month later, it's still there! Big joke or Big Fraud!
ashleeb34
August 10th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Dont use it even though its cheaper. Dont get scamed www.sowntly.com

marvins136
November 12th, 2020
I have emailed this company many times and they have yet to reply or ship the jack. This is the worst company ever. No one seems to care.
zoysiag
October 21st, 2020
I ordered a pair of running shoes from some random site (big mistake!) that appeared to originate from Australia. The shoes were listed at $65 Australian dollars with free shipping which converts to $40 something USD. (Yes, too good to be true.)

Right after ordering I got an email from a "global help center" giving me a tracking number and link to 17track.net. The language was odd and raised my suspicions. I went to 17track.net and put in my tracking number and it showed the package originating from a Lloyds Kitchen Pans in CA. More suspicions.

I went back to try and find the web site I bought them from and it seems to have disappeared. I found several other shoe sites that had the EXACT same layout. Hmmm... Fishy.

Thinking they probably just drained my account I looked at my CC and saw that they had only charged me for my "shoes" but they charged me $65 USD. Things are not adding up.

I went back to the 17track.net site yesterday and saw that my "shoes" had been delivered but to not to me in Houston but to Cheyenne, WY.

Sent an email to the Global Help Center asking about my package but I think at the end of the day I got scammed and will never see my money nor shoes.

Lesson learned. If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

Not that these reviews really do anything. No buyer chooses what shipping company/tracking site to use.

It's just a shell to make the scam look legit.
olao6
October 17th, 2016
This 17track is absolute rubbish, I have been trying to track my parcel since 15th of sep all to no avail just showing pudong left 6 different parcel I did not know if I'm going to find an alternative or not at least for me to know where the parcel is there is no update on one since the 12th of September over a month is ridiculous, is a total rubbish tracking and delivery company...
cliffs70
August 26th, 2020
Can't track the number because the system never finds it. Shipments take forever or never - could go either way.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 17TRACK staff and other customers.

17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 17TRACK?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.9
Have a question about 17TRACK?