US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 239 reviews)

erind18

Getting credit for the clothes I turn in is exciting. (in 236 reviews)

janea18

They have great clothes, at great prices and their customer service has always been amazing. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jenniferk22
10/31/13

I was able to get some great kids items at great prices for back to school - 5 pairs of jeans for my kindergartener for less than $30! I noticed recently that there seems to be a shift towards high end items (Ralph Lauren, Janie and Jack) and away from practical, everyday stuff (Carters and Osh Gosh). I hope this is just temporary and due to no inventory being available. I like to buy really nice stuff at a good price, but what will keep me shopping here regularly will be the ability to buy everyday clothes at a great price.

lynnb36
10/31/13

I started out liking this site because you couldn't beat the prices you were getting some really nice items for your children. But I too have had issues with the customer service. I've sent in a few bags and were told they could not sell them because they were dirty but could not give me any proof they were dirty. I wash everything but the new with tags. A couple of my new with tags items they "wouldn't sell" because they said there were missing buttons (on a swimsuit).

The things they did accept and sell I received the minimum amount (.90 for a brand new winter coat from Land's End). They sold for $12. I'll never send anything to sell to them again.

Also, I've made an inquiry as to way all of the e-mail ads now are for the WOMEN'S clothing? I use to get at least 2 e-mails a week about kids clothes. Now I only get email ads about the women's stuff. Their response was I need to set my e-mail up better to accept all their e-mails. Why would I have to change it if I wasn't having issues before.

You can never get a straight answer from them or proof if you challenge a decision they made. I don't shop here anymore.

brittneym1
10/30/13

I usually sing praises about thredup.com to everyone I know... I LOVE that its used clothing (great for environment and budget) and that I can shop online, instead of having to drag my kid into a store and then "hunt" for clothes for her. Their prices seem pretty good to me and the quality I've received has been awesome (they gave me a shirt for free once because it had the tiniest bleach stain that I would never had seen had they not put a sticker on it!). I will continue to buy from them (just placed an order yesterday!)

I have been disappointed with the selling side of their business though. I have sent in 4-5 bags of clothing and only received less than $10 total!! I would have just donated the cloths anyway, but I had hoped to make more, so I could buy more. I will most likely not sell to them again in the future. I did sell some of my (women's) clothes and made $60, which was much better. They can sell adult clothing for more, so your payout on these items is also more. Its easy for me to order a bad, stuff it and put on my doorstep for the UPS guy to pick up... but with the kids clothing payout being so little, will most likely not do that again.

jayw26
10/29/13

Had purchased a few things from them on a different occasion with no issues. Then bought several more items from them and they sent me an email saying "Your order has been flagged, please contact customer support." No other information was given as to what the issue was. I'm not sure why it was my job to contact them. I don't believe the impetus should be on the customer to resolve an unknown issue, especially when they have taken your money. In the years that I have been ordering things online issues have come up multiple times. Customer service has always emailed or called me proactively to resolve problems, not the other way around. So, I waited a few days and noticed that my bank account had still been charged for the order. I assumed that whatever the issue was had been resolved. I waited about a week, never received any email updates with shipping and never received any items. I checked my bank account and no refund had been given. I waited a little while longer and then contacted them. They responded saying "Since we did not receive a response to the flag notification, your order was cancelled." This was news to me. I had to contact them in order to have them tell me that my order had been cancelled. Not to mention that I was not refunded my money until I contacted them weeks later. You would think that this would have been done automatically upon the cancellation of an order. This kind of customer service, if you want to call it that, made me decide never recommend them or do business with them again.

karena18
10/28/13

I can't say enough about thredup.com! I have had great experiences submitting clothes for sale and buying clothes for my 2 kids. The first time I got a box in the mail, I felt like I'd spent hundreds of dollars at a premium clothing store - all the items were like new, and were folded beautifully in tissue paper and a gorgeous box. A couple of items I ordered had tiny flaws that I would not have even noticed, but thredup alerted me to the fact and included them in my package for free! Submitting clothes is super easy, and I'm always pleasantly surprised at how much I get for a bag that I've sent in. I hope thredup is around for a long time! My kids are 5 and almost 3, and I order clothes from the site every season!

revadrienet
10/27/13

I am very happy shopping with thredup. I get lovely dresses for my daughter that I would normally never buy because of price. I like the idea of recycling clothes. I think it's kinder to the environment. Reading other reviews, I've decided to not send clothes to thredup but to sell on eBay instead - more work but more control of your price.

carriel14
10/26/13

I felt like I found a platinum mine when I discovered ThredUp. My experience with ThredUp has been as yet only as a buyer, and so far I have been extremely happy with them. I have placed at least 7 orders with them since I discovered the site in early August and am absolutely THRILLED that I am able to purchase high-end clothing at such amazing prices. Everything, even the items advertised as having "tiny flaws", is in a practically new condition, some even with the tags still attached. Depending on when I order (whether it's on a weekend or weekday), they usually ship within one or two days, and my items reach me more often than not less than a week from my order date.

While I haven't yet had the experience of selling my clothing to them, I have researched their clothing acceptance policies, and I see nothing different than any other consignment store with which I've dealt, except perhaps that their standards might be higher. It's not uncommon for stores that make it their business to sell 2nd-hand clothing in such amazing condition to be extremely choosy in what they accept -- one such store only accepted two pieces in my bagful of items, because the others weren't current enough in style. That's the way ThredUp works. I love that they are choosy, because it means I can trust the items I buy from them to be top quality and in top condition.

lindad40
10/26/13

Love this place! All the items I have ordered were in excellent condition and my daughter loves them!! I recommend this site to everyone with kids!

heatherc17
10/24/13

As a customer, I have been pleased with all of my purchases, both for my 2 little girls and myself. As a consignor, I have chosen to take the girls' outgrown clothing to local consignment stores rather than send it to ThredUp. I've never been thrilled with the credit I receive and I am a little skeptical as to what happens to the items they deem "unacceptable."

heatherp9
10/24/13

I have had a very good experience with ThredUp. I agree that I don't get a TON of money for the clothing I send, and somethings aren't accepted that I think should be, but since I would otherwise be giving the clothes away, I think it is a great system. If you want to make top dollar for your clothes then take them to consignment. The convenience for me is worth it and I get SOME money rather than none when donating. I have turned the money I make around and gotten some awesome deals on beautiful clothing for my daughter. This fall almost all of her dresses were bought through ThredUp and covered by the money I made sending in clothing. I recommend the site to friends all the time.

penneyl
10/22/13

Like most others...I sent them a HUGE bag of new w/ tags & gently worn name brand clothing (crewcuts, etc...) . They accepted about 10% and none were the new clothing with tags...my guess is that they resell for profit. SELLER BEWARE. Pay the $4.99 return bag fee as their "policies" are very unprofessional...or better yet...don't send them your clothing!!

christinae2
10/19/13

I sent them 10 pounds of like new clothing all in perfect condition. Mostly Gymboree including a pair of $80 John Deere boots and they sent me $8.00! I wish I would have looked at their reviews before selling! They are fine to buy from but don't sell to them because they will rip you off!!!!!!!!!

susanb37
10/16/13

I sent them BRAND NEW STRIDE RITE SHOES & THEY created false excuses as to reasons they could not except them. I sent REALLY NICE BRAND NAME CLOTHES WITH NO STAINS but they kept saying they could not accept. I finally asked and they sent pictures with stains that were not on the clothing before I sent them & pictures of items that I didn't even send to them. SO I DECIDED TO TEST THEM, I WENT TO DILLARDS & SAX FIFTH AVENUE & SOME OTHER TOP STORES & PURCHASED BRAND NEW CLOTHING TO SEND TO THEM. THEY ALSO CAME UP WITH ALL TYPE OF EXCUSES TO NOT ACCEPT ITEMS. When and if they accept items they give you such a small amount it is despicable. They are so DISHONEST. THEY HAVE ANOTHER STORE THAT THEY SEND THE "REJECTS" IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND I WILL SPEND MY DAYS WARNING EVERYONE HOW DISHONEST THIS COMPANY IS!!!!!

kellyg21
10/16/13

I like the option to order used clothes online for my kids. However, I feel like the prices are too high. These are used clothes, and you can buy new clothes on sale or clearance for cheaper. I feel like it takes a long time to get the package, and I have decided that unless I really don't care about the clothes that I'm sending, I'm not going to sell to thredup anymore. I think the reimbursement is RIDICULOUS. The last time I sent a full bag I received $2.50. I would have easily gotten way more money taking the clothes to my local kids resale shop.

barbaraf14
10/15/13

The site was good (last year) for buying children's 'gently' used clothes online. The variety has decreased though and it's harder to find good clothes. That works ok.
The bad part is if you want to sell clothes. They pay you a ridiculous amount (cents) for the clothes they choose to re-sell (not all you send). It's not even worth the time to go through your closet and work to the post-office to send them the bag. You're better off taking to your local consignment store or donating to Goodwill.

angelac19
10/13/13

I wish I could give two separate ratings for Thredup. I have three girls and the ease of ordering clothing on-line and having it delivered to your door is fabulous. I can find great items for relatively low prices. We are on a tight budget and shop consignment and thrift stores for 90% of their needs. Overall I have been pleased with the items I have ordered. I ordered Gymbo sweaters during the summer and they were more worn than I would have expected. On the other hand I have bought boutique items for way less than I could find locally at consignment.

On the selling end it is truly a gamble. I sent a bag in weeks and weeks ago and it still has not been processed. I sent one to another company on the exact same day and it was processed within 1-2 weeks. I have been pleased with bag payouts and highly disappointed in some. There seems to be no consistency with what it accepted and what is refused. It seems that is it individual to whoever is processing the bag. I have had boutique items denied which were in like new condition while older Gymboree lines were accepted.

I gave three stars because it is overall and easy way to rid your house of outgrown items if you really don't care how much you earn. I love the ease of shopping the site and have been pleased with the majority of my purchases.

teagenb
10/11/13

I am so disgusted by this company. At first I was so excited to have a place to sell all of my brand new (mostly designer) clothing. I sent three full bags of items in perfect condition and I marked that I wanted the items back they did not accept. About a month later I received an email saying more than half of the items were not accepted and that I would not be getting them back. I had dresses that were $500 with tags brand new, never worn that I checked myself in the bag and they said they were stained. I called and emailed to explain that I want those items back and it was not true. All I was told in return was that they are gone and the customer service rep decided not to resond to my next email asking for a supervisors information. This has to be one of the worst companies I know of. As a business owner I imagine this company wont last, customer service is always number one for any successful company.

laurenl9
10/11/13

The only people giving this site good reviews are people buying off the site. If you'd like to sell clothes to ThredUp.. DON"T. They will find every excuse they can to not compensate you for your items. I wish I had read reviews of the site before I sent clothes in because I am not the only one who has said this. They're a SCAM. **To the people who have bought clothes from ThredUp... the clothes you bought were scammed from people like me.

dawnp10
10/10/13

LOVING THREDUP! Seriously easy shopping experience, great clothes and items. I have purchased shoes, jeans, shirts and coats. I have also sold there and been paid $ and invited friends and received $10 credits. Their shipping is super cheap too. LOVE IT! Will continue shopping here over and over. Do not change thredup you guys are awesome!

jamig
10/7/13

I think this site is OK I have sent big bags full of clothing where they only used 3 or 4 of them where I checked them before I sent them and they where in perfect condition but seeing as how I would have just donated them for free before I found this site its great to get some money I use that money on this site to get my kids new clothes and that has been fine.I always go through all my kids clothes and pull out only named brand stuff that look like new to send everything else I give to charity I would like to know what they did with some of the things I sent from that they didn't use I hope its at least going to a charity and that I'm not getting ripped off.

crisd1
10/5/13

I like shopping on this website. The search is very easy with the filters and the inventory is huge. I've gotten a few items for free because of small flaws that weren't caught before they posted an item, which was a nice surprise. I couldn't really see the flaws myself... The items are always in very nice conditions, although sometimes the sizes are wrong. We should not forget that these are used clothes and shoes, and a bit of wear and tear is to be expected. I found a pair of $275 italian boots in perfect conditions for $55. That was a steal! The few times I sent a bag in they accepted about 70% of my items, and the payout is not great, but for me, it always amounted to enough money to get some nice or basic stuff for my daughter. I wish they would be more detailed with the composition of the clothes and I wish they'd give you more $$ for your stuff. That said it is still a very nice site with great value.

jeniferr
10/2/13

Love love love this site!!! I purchase items that are around $10 or less. Always as described, and have no complaints. I haven't sent in any clothing...but if we didn't have an OUAC nearby I would! I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants a great deal on new and gently used children's clothing!!!

erinv1
10/2/13

Awful site for reselling. I sent a bag with name brand very expensive boys clothing in like new condition. Some had tags still attached. They said that those items weren't accepted even though they had similar items for sale. They stated items I sent with tags were dirty. They were not dirty when they left my home. This is a scam. BEWARE! I sent in 25 items and they put 4 up for sale. They rest I suspect they resell elsewhere to their own advantage.

cheryl-alanh
9/27/13

I've had a lot of luck finding name brand clothes for both my boy's and myself for amazing prices! I highly recommend this site when looking for second hand clothes that are in great condition!

tallyj
9/26/13

I've had good luck finding brands I like and clothes in good condition. It's especially practical for winter gear and things that the kids only a few times but are so expensive. I love when the package arrives - all wrapped up in tissue like it's brand new!

marias47
9/26/13

What a joke! I sent a bag of new and like new clothes. I was very meticulous sorting them and they only paid for a handful of clothes. The worse part was that I saw some of my clothes for sale that they did even paid me for it. I'm not gonna complain out about it. They can keep it and continue being dishonest. So sad they are doing this...I use like to buy the clothes for a great price though.

rachelk14
9/26/13

I received a bag and advertising material with my Gymboree order a while back. Checked out the site and decided to order 3 dresses which were described as "like new". Hardly. All showed wash wear and the Justice knit dresses that were supposed to be size 10 were about a 6. I know Justice can run small so I ordered size 10 for my 7 yr old to grow into. Too small. Suspect they had been dried in the dryer when the care tag said hang dry. The Gap dress had a tag with the wrong size in it. Was probably an irregular bought at an outlet. This was not disclosed either. This after it took about a month to get this order.... I took pictures of the flaws and was sent a prepaid mailer to return. I was so aggravated with this site that I just returned everything. No apology for their lack of quality control. And seeing the payback on the clothes you can send to them, I won't be doing that either. And I'm surprised Gymboree has entered into a relationship with them to promote them like that...

jillf7
9/22/13

I used to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Thredup. The clothes come fast, are carefully packed, and usually great quality. There is usually great selection too, and I have been able to clothe my little girl almost entirely from THREDUP clothes. I would have given the site 5 stars, BUT, lately I have been very unhappy with the "sell back clothes" aspect of this company. I recently sent in 5 giant bags, filled with high quality children's clothes, including my son's barely worn jeans and overalls, and got $15 for all 5 bags combined. Many of my clothes were not accepted, which I don't understand. Nothing was stained or ripped. Most were from the GAP or Mini Boden. I can't buy my daughter new clothes with $15. The payout used to be much better. I don't know if I will bother sending in any more bags- and that means I will have to order less clothing. If THREDUP can sort this out and start giving better pay outs, I will once again LOVE it.

sheilap3
9/21/13

The site was excellent when they were doing boxes. Switch over to the new bag system and now, like most other reviewers, I get scammed on brand new, name brand clothing not being "accepted". It takes them forever to sort through a bag and then you are lucky to get $6 for $200 worth of new clothing. I will not be sending any more bags in to these people.

emilys34
9/21/13

Things have gone downhill. They grew too fast. Search filters don't work, selling policies have gotten stricter for no reason, and shipping has slowed. Reading the reviews of the sellers they ripped off has made me vow not to buy from here again. I am not going to let them profit off other moms.

leas10
9/20/13

Love Love Love all the items I have purchased. Have only sold back twice, and was disappointed in what was accepted. Just recently I mailed two overly stuffed bags with only items that I know are accepted - so the jury is still out.

lizc9
9/18/13

I am conflicted- I love buying clothing from this site. It is so easy and convenient. That being said, if you are looking to resell your clothing you are better off just donating to a Goodwill and taking the tax write-off. I have sent 7 bags in- the first, when the site first opened, was mildly disappointing, but I still received $70 for a bag of EUC and NWT clothing from high end brands. The second bag I sent was nearly identical in content, size, brand and I got $29. From then on I have been lucky to get $20 a bag. I would have stopped sending them but it takes up to 6 weeks for them to "process" your material so you don't know you are getting ripped off until after you have sent more in. The last bag I sent in I got $20.60. They were selling about half of what I sent in and "donated" the rest. This time I actually did the math- they were selling the bag's contents for $135. So they made a $115 profit from me and got a tax credit for about $250 worth of donations. Total scam.

kristinm9
9/17/13

Buying quality used clothing for my children is not easy in my small town, but this site has proven wonderful for us! I cannot typically find a lot for my son (boys don’t tend to hand down great looking items like little girls do!), but all of my daughter’s school clothes came in a Thredup box! It was like Christmas opening it up and performing the fashion show. My frustration with refused items is the one reason this hasn’t been a perfect experience for the family, but that is easily avoided! We’re happy!

rachelm19
9/14/13

I have the same complaint as all who have negative reviews; they rejected things I sent which were much nicer and in better condition than things I've ordered. The amount they credit is laughable and not worth it - I'd rather pay shipping to them (I'm sure they have to pay a ton of shipping on things people send they can't use) than get $1 for a $50 Easter dress, worn once.

Shopping is fine - it's well organized and sortable. I still won't buy anything that isn't on sale on the site, because I tend toward basics and those are overpriced IMHO.

jennyb12
9/12/13

I sent in a bag of all designer items in great condition not only did it take these guys a month to review the items but they only took 5 items out of the whole bag and then when trying to "cash out" they make you wake 14 days until you can get your payment what a sham...

patsyw
9/9/13

DO NOT SEND CLOTHES TO THIS WEBSITE. WHAT A RIPOFF!! Their employees are either wearing the nice clothes you sent or they have a retail shop on the side in San Francsico. My last two bags took forever to process and my FIVE J. Crew shirts in excellent condition were not taken. You money is not transferred to Paypal for two weeks and Paypal takes a percentage.

amyb22
9/8/13

I have recently had experience both buying and selling on thredup. My first order with thredup was kind of a bust and I ended up returning most of the items of women's clothing. I was promptly given a refund. Subsequent smaller orders have been excellent, including an awesome Guess coat! Quality is very good and most of the prices are excellent.

I sent in two bags of clothing and received a little over $75, which I promptly turned around and ordered more clothing valued over $500 ;) As someone who has sold on eBay, you have to keep in mind all the time + fees you take on when using that method of selling. Clothes are like cars, once they leave the store, most of their value is lost!

yoonc
9/6/13

As a busy mother of three, I would recommend that other parents save their time and energy and not use this website. I am not saying that thredup.com is a scam or that there isn't some financial bottom line that drives their policies. However, I see very little benefit for the seller.

I spent hours sorting, laundering and ironing my children's clothes. Of the 57 items I sent, most were like new; some new with tags. The majority of the items were from Janie and Jack and Ralph Lauren. Of the 57 items, 5 were accepted. Payout ranged from a few dollars to 60 cents for a like-new Tommy Hilfiger denim jumper.

In addition, Thredup had lost 7 items. (I had paid the extra $10 to get the clothing the company rejected returned.) Customer service responded to my complaint immediately but the compensation was, in my opinion, drastically low. I would have preferred, for example, to have had the brand-new with-tags Zara cardigan returned than to have been paid $7 total for all the lost items.

Generally, I never write reviews but I was so disappointed by my experience with this company that I wanted to alert other parents. After all, many of us are not just short on cash but are short on time.

lucindab
9/5/13

I have only ordered from this site, I've never tried to sell clothes here. They have a great selection of sizes for me and the kids. Clothes are in good condition and reasonably priced. The search engine could use some improvement. Beware, plus sized ladies: they meld together Misses XXL sizes with Women's 2X, which are most certainly not the same size, and it is impossible to tell which you're getting until it arrives in your home.

shanaa
9/5/13

I love this site, though I recognize it has some flaws, which seem to be attributed to recent company growth in popularity. I love finding deals on the site. Prices are usually reasonable and the new return policy makes it so much better. Shipping speed could be better. As for selling clothes to the site, I agree that processing a bag takes waaaay too long and the payout could be better. O wish it was easier to get cash and not credit for my payouts. But, the site is still better than some of the others I've seen and customer service has been helpful when I contacted them.

meganm8
9/1/13

Too good to be true. I wish I would have read the reviews before sending in my bag because I really think this company is scamming people. It's a great idea for a company but they are dishonest. I sent a bag PACKED with Express, Limited, NY&Co, GAP, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc clothes and received less than $9 for it. They only bought 2 articles from the bag and neither were any of the ones with tags still on them. After reading reviews on a couple places online, some people have found articles of their clothing being sold that were not supposedly accepted in the buy out. True SCAM!! There are a couple upscale consignment store in my area and a FB page for sell and trade in my area. That's where I will be going for now on. I suggest anyone else to look for other options in their communities.

bearl1
8/28/13

I do love to buy off the site, but I am not a big fan of selling on the site. I have sent in over 20 articles of clothing that were in great shape and was told only 1/3 passed their test and the ones that didn't would just go to recycling. Also, I have bought a shoes off the site and when I sent in a pair of new, never worn shoes they kept them and told me they don't sell shoes.... And now they changed the policy so you can't cash out when they sell for you and you have to use the credit on the site. That's all fine and dandy because I am a clothes snob and do like the quality of clothing I buy on the site. I just won't supply them with stuff to sell anymore.

samanthat4
8/27/13

I have placed several orders in the past 12 months with excellent results. The clothes are always in excellent condition and as described and depicted on the website. They also arrive quickly. On one occasion, one of the items of clothing had a label on it to say that they had noticed a flaw in the product. However hard I looked, I could not find the flaw. And because there was a flaw, they gave me a full credit for the item!! I was amazed at this level of service. You can get designer/boutique clothes for a fraction of the price which is great when you consider that children grow out of clothes so quickly. Highly recommended.

liza57
8/27/13

I enjoy this site for the most part. I have purchased may items though them. Some are wonderful some not so much. Some have been like new as listed others have been well worn, and posted as like new. But overall, it has been a good shopping experince for me. I have sent in a number of bags. I am dissapointed in the amount of time it takes to get them processed. My last one was received by them on 7/31 and estimated processing date is 9/4 and then I have to wait another 2 weeks to cash out. Either they need to hire more people or something else. To me that seems way to long of time frame. I have had most of my items accepted though.

courtneyt9
8/26/13

You can occasionally find a good deal on thredup, but overall I am not happy. I have ordered items that are "like new" that have been stretched, worn, and have definite imperfections. At the same time, they reject clothing that has never been worn because of "wear". IF they accept your clothes, they give you a tiny percentage. I have sent in hundreds of dollars worth of Gap, Gymboree, and Boden clothing and receive less than $20 a bag, but they turn around and sell those items for way more than it would cost to get them new and on sale from the store itself. Shop local or use Ebay!

lindaw35
8/26/13

I sent in a big bag of items - Tea, Gap, adidas, etc - and was astounded that I got less than $1 in credit. I find it hard to believe that the items I sent in did not meet their standards, based on the clothing on their site. Guess this is a lesson learned...

michellem34
8/26/13

I started buying from this site when you had to list a full box of unseen items. That in itself was a crap shoot. Luckily I received decent items for my money.When they changed to this format I was happy. I was able to see the clothing and purchase it. I have never sold clothing here because of how much they said they would pay according to the site. I am estactic that they have a women's store. I have received some great items. It is what it is...consignment.

aq20
8/23/13

Ordered items in the first week of July.

No items by August 5. When I contacted the site, I was told to wait a bit longer because USPS can take a while.

Contacted the site again on August 9, no response.

It is either a scam or a really poorly run company. I would never order from them again.

dawns13
8/22/13

Do not trust this website! They currently owe me over $1300 from bag payouts, which I am SUPPOSED to be able to CASH out, as CASH, and now they are claiming I can only use it as credit to shop.

ninah7
8/22/13

I like shopping on this website. I've gotten quite a few things for free because of small flaws that weren't caught before they posted an item (I have yet to actually find these flaws on the items by the way.) I usually shop when they have a promotion going on and I've gotten some really great stuff for a really great price. I haven't sent anything in (I don't have anything that qualifies as "like new" with two boys having used the clothes before we're done with them...). From what I have gathered by taking a look at sample payouts is they pay about as much as you would get if you sold to resale locally. I send my friends to the website and I like that I earn $10 for every one that purchases something as a new customer.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have already verified my credit card also my facebook and my phone number I even got a twitter account and it still sayin I don't have level 1 verification but when I go to my profile it says im level 3 anybody have any ideas?
6/9/13
jessicah27
A: I want to buy something from here,but i am very iffy about it. I have a 10$ off code and the shipping is only 2.99$ Good deal,but it seems too good to be true? Is this site 100% legit? Who has actually bought from here?
5/26/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for thredUP