US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 273 reviews)

janea18

They have great clothes, at great prices and their customer service has always been amazing. (in 58 reviews)

erind18

Getting credit for the clothes I turn in is exciting. (in 265 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dennisg21
2/27/14

The site is great for buying clothes from if you are looking for decent slightly used items. The problem with threadup is sending them clothes. I have sent 4 bags of clothes to them. The first time I sent in two bags, one with boys clothes and a handful of girls clothes in it and another with all girls clothes. All the items were in great shape and were high end. There were multiple pairs of jeans in the boys bag barely used, two with tags still on them. I received a nice payout for the girls bag, just over $45. The boys bag however was just $9 and the website only showed that the girls clothes were accepted. I exchanged numerous emails with threadup over this because something was definitely fishy here. In the end, they claimed that none of the boys clothes were eligible for sale. I think a bag inspector had a son in need of some new clothes. I waited almost a year before trying them again and only sent a bag of girls clothes, and received another payout close to $45 which I spent on their site. At the end of last year I decided to send another bag of girls clothes, it took them two months to finally give me $4.60. The bag was full of nice items, yet they only gave me credit for 4 items. One has already sold for 12.50. I'm not sure if the company as a whole is crooked or if it is just some of the bag inspectors, but I feel like I can't trust sending them anything again. It will be better for me to just take the tax write off and donate to Salvation Army.

robynr3
2/26/14

I have bought 3 times from ThredUp. Sometimes the clothes fit great and sometimes they are over washed and shrunken, so are 2 sizes smaller than the tag. Also, not very accurate when stating inseam of pants. I'm tall, so need a 34" inseam. I bought pants that were listed as 35", but when I received them they were WAY too short (measured 32"). I went to ship them back and it cost $15!! Great site for anyone that is average size. They need to work better on descriptions and be better organized with tall clothing... You have to look at every pair to see the inseam and even then can't guarantee it's right!!!

jennifera31
2/24/14

Do not sell clothes on this site - they take 7-8 weeks to process your bag, and will pay you pennies (and during the time you are waiting, they may change what brands they accept, and too bad for you). Since their payouts are so pitifully low, you may end up owing THEM for a bag of clothes if you opt to get them back. Shameful! There are numerous stories of people finding their rejected clothing items for sale on the site as well, which is highly suspicious. I would recommend you try LikeTwice.com, or else consign locally. Even donating and getting the tax deduction would be better financially.
For buying, the site used to be a good deal, but they've raised their prices dramatically. Why would I pay more to buy a used Old Navy or GAP item that I can't try on and have to pay return shipping on if it doesn't fit, when I can pay the same (or less) for the new item in the store? No thanks.

melissal23
2/24/14

**** WARNING**** DO NOT SEND THINGS TO THRED UP!!!!!!! Complete rip off. Takes FOREVER. They pretty much steal brand new with tags items & pay out NOTHING. I wish I could give no stars.

caitlink3
2/22/14

I went on the site and before sending in my bag of clothes and used their "clean out calculator" to find out how much I would get if I sent in my bag of clothes. In addition to waiting SIX WEEKS for them to process my bag, my bag of once worn designer clothes I had calculated out to be worth $130 was supposedly worth $20. I am disgusted- should have just taken them to plates closet, what a waste.

jessicad15
2/22/14

For buying clothes I would give it a 3 star, for selling I would give it 1 star. I had sent in a bag with nice, clean barely worn name brand clothes and was credited about .60. I was very surprised since the site often has sweatpants with elastic gathers at the ankles (do they even make those anymore?) and High School Musical and Hannah Montana clothes etc. so they don't seem that picky about clothes being stylish - the ones I sent in were much more current. The items I have purchased from them though have been good quality and I have been happy with them.

candaceb
2/21/14

I love this site!!!! I have shopped here a few times and just love how great the quality of their clothes are and how fast they ship. Yes I agree with the other reviews in that you need to know your size in the brand you buy. But if it doesnt fit then you can always send it back and they will give you a refund. I haven't sold anything to the site yet. I plan on doing that once my new order comes in. I think they price things fair! You might not get what you paid for your items but then again who would pay exactly what you paid for it when its been used? I think some people are just going to love this site and some will hate. It all depends on that person. Make the decision for yourself. Check it out and give it a try! My last order I have over $1200 in retail prices!! I think its a winner!!!

suzzanneh
2/19/14

First experience selling fine. Second OK. Last, they completely ripped me off. I send 5 kate spade bags and a coach bag. They paid me $11 for 2 brand new pairs of boots and nothing for the handbags. Do not send your stuff!

marlenner
2/19/14

I have made 2 orders so far so I can make a good review without being emotional.
This site is great IF (big IF) you know your size in every brand you are buying!!! I ordered a bunch of stuff some fit, most didn't... basically because these are clothes from a lot of different stores and they all have a unique sizing charts, so BEWARE... that the filters they (thredup) have for "equivalent" sizes are not real! Do your research on the brand size before you buy! Because this is such a pain in the a** to buy clothes on this website, I rather pay the extra money a get it on the official brand website, at least I know it WILL fit me because they tell you the exact cm or inches of each size.

mimim6
2/18/14

Can't give less than one star! Sent a bag in full of Escada, ST John knit, new BCBG shoes, Theory, Milly, Nanette Lepore all in pristine condition! I got paid $0 they claimed none were acceptable for cash payout! Before you send high end items to this site BEWARE!!!! Do not send in without RETURN ASSURANCE or you are going to get the short end of the stick.

jessican7
2/18/14

I love this site! I get great clothes that are of an excellent quality and condition at better than new pricing! I always recieve my shipments in a quick timeframe and Love Love Love what we get!

aprilg4
2/17/14

I love shopping at ThredUp. I find the best deals for myself, my daughter and my son. The clothes I have purchased from ThredUp always arrive on time and are all in great, "like-new" condition. I have also returned two "polka dot" bags of clothes my family has outgrown and have been very pleased with the payouts I have received. In addition, I think it is great that they offer "returm assurance" for a small fee on any bag that I send to them. I recommend ThredUp to all my family friends who love a great deal.

apriln
2/17/14

I personally have purchased through this site 3 times. Overall the experience has been great. There was one time that I purchased a pair of "boys" jeans for my son that was NWT and when it arrived the tags were all pink, labeled with "girls" on it. I contacted thredup about the mistake and sent photos, and they refunded my money on the pair the next day. That is the only bad experience for us, but they made the issue right with the refund very fast.

laurah38
2/16/14

I love buying stuff from ThredUp. I've gotten so many cute pieces for great prices. Like many of the other reviewers on here, I'm not thrilled with selling to them. I've sold to them one time-a huge bag of stuff. They only accepted a handful of items and I didn't get a lot of money for it. I followed their guidelines on what they buy so I'm confused on why they didn't buy more. They do have an option to send back any clothing that they don't want, you just pay for the shipping cost to get the items mailed back to you. I wish I would've done that because I had a lot of nice things in that bag that I could've sold at a yard sale.

Still, buying from them is great. If I ever sell to them again, I will definitely choose the option to have them mail back what they don't want.

kellyc44
2/15/14

I love buying from ThredUp! I can really stretch our clothing budget and get amazing brand-name clothing for so little! It is so convenient to be able to shop online when the kids are napping or playing rather than dragging them to the mall. I can even shop when I am out via the mobile app! I have been very pleased with everything that I have bought and love that they offer 30-day returns for items that do not fit! I have sold to them too and I know that I could make more elsewhere however this is by far the easiest and most convenient way to sell clothing that you no longer need. I would much rather accept what I think is a fair pay-out from ThredUp than spend hours and hours preparing items for consignment sales or selling on eBay. Not having to do anything more than package our used clothing into a bag and ship it saves me so much time that I am able to spend with my kids and hubby! The way I look at it is that they cannot offer both super-high payouts and super-low selling prices. I think what they offer is very fair and I love it!

emilym25
2/13/14

Thredup is great for shopping for gently used clothing, especially for kids. It's TERRIBLE for selling. There is something very dishonest going on over there. On more than one occasion, I have submitted bags of clothes, many of the pieces new with tags in perfect condition, only to have the entire bag rejected. Later, I found the items I submitted for sale on the site. This is fraud. I would NEVER use thredup for selling.

kristenf3
2/12/14

I love this site. I find myself browsing it everyday for stuff either for myself or my daugter. I love the selection of clothes since I am extremely petite and the prices are great. And the quality of the clothes is good and marked well when it is less than new looking. Will continue to shop here often. Thanks.

katet12
2/12/14

Love the variety, Love the prices! I have found terrific clothes for myself and my kids on this site for fantastic prices. The condition of everything I've gotten has been amazing: I would swear they were brand new.

I've frequently sold things via this site, and, while I haven't been elated with the amount I've earned, that's not been my primary motivator for doing it, anyway. I know that's the biggest detractor for most people. The clothes you sell won't fetch you a lot. I'd suggest letting your points rack up, and SHARE SHARE SHARE with your facebook friends! I've gotten so much extra credit when my friends place orders!

It's a smart business, a good way to clean out your closet, and a great way to get practically new clothes at unbelievably good prices.

alexisd14
2/8/14

While ordering stuff was okay, I thought I'd try sending in things instead of going to my local baby resale store. I sent loads of stuff, some with tags still attached and my payout is only $3.30?! I would have donated it if I knew they were so cheap! So disappointed, I'd never do business with them again as a seller or buyer. Waste of time and loss if money.

crystalr4
2/8/14

I have bought many items from ThredUP and have always received the items super quickly! Always a great price & items are always in better than expected condition!
I've sent in a total of 6 bags. Now, which I'm not making tons of money by doing this, I am making SOMETHING; which is better than NOTHING. If I wasn't sending it to ThredUP, I'd be donating it to the local thrift shop (where I also send TONS of clothing, toys, and household items). So it's a win for me!

laurag33
2/6/14

I have only purchased clothes from thredup, and I've had a great experience in doing so. I started off just shopping for some clothes for my preschooler, but started finding steals for myself as well. Their referral program is also pretty good. As far as customer service, once I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter, and they ripped after one time use. I gave some feedback to CS and they promptly credited my account, which I was not expecting. Unless you were planning to simply donate clothes to goodwill/salvation army anyway, I wouldn't send my clothing for sale, as the payout seems to be very little.

janef18
2/6/14

I have not purchase from this site, but I have sent in bags. I am suspicious of the way the bags are processed. I found something on the site from my bag that they did not list on my pay out list, and I had to contact customer service to get paid for the item. Very unethical, and I wonder how much it happens. Also takes weeks to get the bags processed and paid out.

arts27
2/6/14

I was fairly pleased with my first order from Thredup and decided to place another order. However, they never shipped it and didn't answer messages I left. They answered one out of the four emails I wrote saying that it's on it's way. Well, it's been a month and I haven't received anything. I had to dispute the charge- very disappointed!

shaunaa1
2/4/14

I have bought from this site several times & have been pleased with each item I have purchased. I have bought for myself & for my two younger sons.
I have also sent in clothes to be sold, & was not thrilled with the prices offered. I have sold at consignment sales & stores for years. The bag I sent was stuffed full of brand name toddler clothes in great condition, yet I recieved a $15 credit (by average, I was paid less than $1/item). I don't see myself selling to them, but I do plan on buying from them in the future!

rebekahg4
2/4/14

I had a positive experience buying clothes from this site, but I would strongly urge you not to sell your clothes to them. I filled up one of their large bags to the brim with clothes that were only from the brands they recommended submitting. I included several new with tags items. They took nearly 8 weeks to process my payment, and then sent me only $4.65. I could have made much more than this simply selling them at a yard sale. I feel I was mislead by the estimates on their website; they are not a trustworthy buyer.

brandij
2/2/14

I have ordered from this site many times and have been quite impressed with the quality of all the items I've purchased. The prices are better than what I find on Ebay for the same name brands. If it says the item is in like-new condition, it always is! This is my #1 place to order women's jeans and I love to purchase quality kid's clothing from here as well. I would recommend thredup to everyone (and I have)! :)

jn17
1/25/14

I think I'm addicted to this site. I have ordered several times and have always been pleased. Excellent prices.

catherinew13
1/22/14

I have purchased several times for my 6 year old niece. She loves the clothes and I love the prices. Recently they added women's clothes just made my first purchase for myself; NWT capri's orginally $98, I paid $24.

I love this website. It is very easy to search by gender, size, and type of item you are looking for.

felicias1
1/22/14

I like buying from this site, but I will never send in clothes to sell. I sent numerous items NWT and got $15 credit. I realize they have to make money since they are running a business, but that was just not fair. The worst part is that I know a lot of people feel the same way I do, so if people quit sending clothes even purchasing isn't going to be that great.

nicholes3
1/20/14

It's hard to have clothes that meet their standards for re-sell, but that's a good thing! This is the only site I use to shop for kids anymore. I understand their standards and only send items that I know are acceptable and donate the rest. My little girl plays hard and these are the greatest clothes at affordable prices to keep her looking like the princess she is.

jillm15
1/18/14

I would not sell again on this site because I do much better at the local consignment shop. I sent in a big bag and they only took 3 items to sell. I do love buying because the standards are so high that the product is like new when you receive it. It is worth it for clothes your kids will grow out of in a few months.

nancyp28
1/18/14

Love thredup. I throw my clean, name brand clothes into the prepaid postage bag they send me, take it to the post office and get credit in about a month for the clothes they sell. Since I would just dump the used clothes into a clothing bin somewhere I figure at least I get something for them, they also donate the clothes they can't sell to a worthy charity, so I'm happy with that too. I find the site to be overwhelming if you don't know your size and/or brands you love. But if you set the filters and only look for the things you need or want specifically you can find great deals on very expensive name brands.

lisab78
1/16/14

I started to use thredup a few years ago, when it was still operated in accordance with its original model: To sell, you sent in one of those PO-provided medium sized flat rate boxes stuffed with items....listed the box, yourself, on the website, and waited for someone to claim it....sent it off when they did; to buy, chose one of the listed boxes...all you paid was shipping. It was on YOU: if you filled boxes with good items and gave good descriptions, recipients were happy and posted positive reviews. Fill a box with junk and get a bad review....fill a box with fabulous stuff but don't bother to itemize the listing no one will buy it in the first place. Honestly, it was very inexpensive....when you received your box it was a fun surprise to unpack it, and typically I'd have a couple of items that were "eh" in a box and a surprise goody. It really was FUN.

This model...I don't like. It started out okay. But the quality of my experience has declined. Steadily. Now, it takes months to process a bag when I send it in. The number of items that are not accepted is arguably ridiculous: I check every single item for stains, for wear....I check the list of "brands we do not accept" but as this list keeps expanding, by the time my bag is processed there are things that, apparently, they no longer accept. I try to send in items that are "in season," as requested, but again, buy the time the bag is processed those items are no longer in season, which results in a lower payout or complete rejection. I have sent in NEW and unworn high end (Calvin Klein, I believe) women's trousers and had them rejected. I have sent shoes -- Stride Rite patent leather Mary Jane's, worn all of one time -- that were rejected for "wear." Really? You know, I'll wager a bet that you could look at the soles and see that yes, those shoes were worn once...but surprise, this site holds itself out as handling used items. Great condition, yes. But not new or unused (for the most part). As far as purchasing, the prices are generally too high considering it's used clothing. I've purchased only a few things since they switched to this model, and they were fine, but they were not inexpensive, the website is not easily navigable and the entire endeavor not really worth it.

My most recent experience left me sufficiently dissatisfied that I am considering just freecycling our items: the payout I'm getting from thredup -- on good quality, good condition items -- is, frankly, sad, and with so much being "not accepted" for reasons I find neither understandable nor predictable, I would rather give the items away to people who will use them.

It's too bad, too. I really did love thredup, once upon a time. Like so many things, they seem to have become a victim of their own success.

aprils9
1/16/14

I love the concept of the site.. I am a ebay seller myself and find it very hard (with the exception of super high end stuff) to sell adult clothes on there. They don't offer big $$,but what do you expect? You literally do nothing,but send them your bag of stuff and you don't even have to pay to ship it.At a garage sale you are lucky to get .50- $1 so its def a step from that. I have shopped as well. There are a few things that could be much better. 1) put measurements of at least your jeans as well as the style name. I love to shop high end jeans,but haven't been successful once in ordering do to no info on what Im actually getting other then brand. 2) take better pictures. listing wrinkled items is just in poor taste. 3) your turnover time to give a estimate on a bag is pretty long that def needs to be speed up a bit.

ariela12
1/15/14

I am really confused about the reviews saying they are sending in great items and receiving pennies on the dollar. Where are these clothes on the site?? I have been looking on here for months. Everything is outdated and most are out of style. Yes they are kids clothes that I am buying but maybe they do not know most retailers print the manufacture date or season and year and the inside tag? I ordered 8 items that were gap, RL and one crewcuts. None were made before 2006. 2006!!! Their pricing is inconsitent (you will find the exact same item, same size for different pricing with no indication of excessive wear or any reason for a price difference) and a lot of times way off! Plus they seem to be completely unaware of sale pricing of places like gap and old navy. Why would I pay $7 for a used gap undershirt when I bought an identical one at Gap for $4.99? This site is great in theory, but until they get buyers who are familiar with kids clothes and fashions from the current decade (what a concept...), retailers pricing and other consignment store pricing, this place is a waste of time and money.

kylea13
1/11/14

If you enjoy feeling sick about something you've done, then this site is for you. We sent in a full bag of clothing and we were super disappointed in what we received as a credit. Now, I understand how someone might read that statement and think, "Well, you must have sent in a bunch of overused crap," but trust me, everything was in great condition, a number of items that still had the tag. Some of the items with tags (branded Baby Gap, Children's Place, etc.) didn't even get used! Hindsight is always 20/20, but we would have felt so much better had we just given our items to charity. Believe me... that's where it's going from now on. Aside from the example of them not using stuff with tags still attached, another of my favorites are the items we got 60 cents for that they sold for $12. Never again.

chloea6
1/11/14

I sent in a stuffed bag with exactly 15 items, including a $40 shirt from Khols and THREE pairs of good jeans. Everything in my bag was declined, so I got a total of $0.00! And it took them THREE MONTHS to process my bag! When I sent them an email, it took about two weeks for a real person to get back to me. I asked 2 questions- why were my clothes rejected and where did the clothes go since I did not get them back. For the first question, she provided photos of stains that were not there. And, I sent in my favorite shirt that was getting too small, and the photo of that showed that it had excessive peeling, not even I would wear it if it looked like that, and I wore it the day before I sent it in. It was crazy! The woman did not even answer my second question, she avoided it. And that $40 dollar shirt... rejected for LOW PRICE!!!! I was enraged. My advice- NEVER send a bag in to thredUP, you could get 20x the money they give you at any local consignment store!

crystalb4
1/10/14

I am very unsatisfied with the business practices of this website. I stuffed a bag full of my daughters expensive new clothing that didn't fit. 3 months later, i get a small bag back with a shirt inside. I look at my credits, everything had sold for over $80 and they put 7.40 as my credit amount, but took it all saying that it was used for shipping the bag back with that little shirt. I am so pissed off because i took my time to do this, and they basically stole my belongings and are selling it on their site, making money off it all, as i got nothing. I contacted customer service, and I get a reply that was half automated from "knitwits@thredup" that pretty much told me that they did nothing wrong and apparently it costs 9.99 for basic shipping of a perfectly fine T-Shirt. They will take your stuff, sell it, and you won't get anything (maybe a cent or two if your lucky). Your better off donating to charity and help children in need. These guys are greedy pricks. They make no effort as a business. Please don't support a company that scams people... BBB website complaints are through the roof! They reply to every complaint with fictional "facts"(making the customer look bad) but they do nothing to resolve. It's wrong to take a bag full of expensive new clothing and sell it all for a good 80.00 and say that they can't give you any money because they had to ship one thing back to you. It's disappointing.

pollyf1
1/9/14

The ability to browse through literally hundreds of clothing items in the comfort of your home can't be beat! I've ordered from thredup three times and been very pleased with most everything I ordered. The two items (out of 16 that I've ordered) that did not fit well I sent back and received a credit very quickly. Using the filter feature (for color, sizes, favorite brands, price, etc makes searching much easier since there are so many items to choose from. I will be a regular shopper I can tell. I don't like shopping at regular stores very often and love the incredible deals - especially since the quality is so good.

rhondas4
1/7/14

Love the site! It is the best way to buy used clothing if you don't use garage sales. (Blah!) They inspect all the clothing so you don't get something all worn out. The selection is really large and the quality is great! The sizing is hard because different brands are different. The selling part is super easy too and they will even donate what they don't take or send it back if you want. Their customer service is wonderful and they even just credited me shipping because I forgot to click a button, learning curve...
They are my new fave site.

reneen3
1/7/14

Everything about this site is good. Every piece of clothing I've bought from them is as good as they promise, the shipping rates are reasonable, and I can't say enough wonderful things about their credit system.

stephaniej10
1/6/14

I've purchased around 30 items from this company and received only two sweaters with holes and three pairs of wool pants with damage. (I got the sweaters for free... and I'm about to ask about the pants). I know what brands and sizes fit for me and that has helped. I love the 30 day return policy, I love the customer support, and I love the wide selection that I can't get at my local Salvation Army.

carriek11
1/1/14

I have always had a wonderful experience with ThredUp... Especially when they tun sales, their prices can't be beat... I will continue to browse and buy the many options available to me ☺️

julieb45
12/30/13

As other's have mentioned they are extremely picky when it comes to buying back clothing and payout very little. Better to just sell them on Ebay or Craigslist. However that pickiness pays off when you purchase because the clothes that I've bought are always in like-new condition and for a great price. It's the only place I will shop for my kids now.

monicak2
12/28/13

I love this site! Not only do they have great used (and some new!) clothing for kids, they also have women's which includes junior's and maternity! I've scored fantastic deals on maternity which kills to pay full price for when you only wear them a couple months. I bought nursing tops too which are in the process of shipping right now. The best perk is the referral program which gives you $10 for a referring a new customer who makes an order. They also get a perk for bring a new customer.
The customer service is outstanding too which came in handy when I entered the wrong shipping address. One quick email and everything was squared away within the hour. I recommend them up and down to everyone for purchasing used or new clothing. And now that I've had my baby I'm thinking of selling maternity clothing back to them through their cleaning out program. Can't wait to take advantage of that!

mandym9
12/27/13

I have ordered several times for myself and my children. Finding what I want is easy, shipping is fast, and the quality is amazing for used items. I love getting great items at a discount price. Most of the time we can't even tell they are previously loved.

daneitab
12/23/13

I love this site I am foster mom and it has kept my little people clothes. I get the items I order in a few days and well worth the value. I recently had my daughter christening and I order her dress from there the week of an we got it the day before and it was beautiful. Thank you!

amberh7
12/22/13

I absolutely love this site. As for myself, I have found tons of clothes that are like newor still have the tags. I love getting name brand clothes for a huge discount. Everything I have received has been what i expected or better. This also applies to the boys and girls clothes. Both of my kids grow out of their clothes so fast so to get name brand clothes so cheap, is a bonus. The website is easy to navigate thru and I use the filters to find just what I'm looking for. I have ordered 4 separate times and have been 100% satisfied with my orders. I tell everyone I know about this site.

trinityk
12/20/13

I absolutely LOVE ThredUp for buying clothes for my boys. And every time I've bought something it always ships quickly. However, I've bought some clothes for myself once....don't think I will ever do that again. Nothing fit. And the one pair of jeans I bought in "Womens" was actually a pair of little girls jeans; they were so tiny! I will just stick to buying clothes the kiddos and buy my own clothes from a a physica l store.

lindsays31
12/18/13

I love the prices on the clothes and I like the packaging it comes in. My disappointment was in my initial 1st bag I sent in, it took almost two months to process. I got a few emails saying they were really delayed but I would of used them again if they would've given me a 10$ credit for the long delay. I was also disappointed because I sent 30 items and only got 20 dollars. I thought what I was sending was quality, no stains, great condition and name brand. I do like to shop on here for my kids, who are 3 and 8. I love spending under 10 dollars for my son's Ralph Lauren Polos!! That is a great deal. I will continue to use Thred UP occasionally and I might try to use them again to sell my clothes. Overall, I would say this is a great company!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have already verified my credit card also my facebook and my phone number I even got a twitter account and it still sayin I don't have level 1 verification but when I go to my profile it says im level 3 anybody have any ideas?
6/9/13
jessicah27
A: I want to buy something from here,but i am very iffy about it. I have a 10$ off code and the shipping is only 2.99$ Good deal,but it seems too good to be true? Is this site 100% legit? Who has actually bought from here?
5/26/13
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Did u receive the bag of clothes I sent?
2 weeks ago
shandad3
A: Ditto above contact company direct, more than likely you will end up feeling ripped off. I stick with likewice.com for selling
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for thredUP