US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marym242

Usually if I need to make a return or deal with customer service the experience is pleasant. (in 190 reviews)

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 858 reviews)

jenniferm189

I sent in very high quality clothes (primarily Theory). (in 811 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

debbiel36
1/18/16

Delivery is a little slow, but the service is top notch.

dinas11
1/18/16

Everything I ordered arrived promptly and was exactly how it was pictured and described. The sizing of the items was correct and I was very pleased with the whole process.

rebeccac55
1/18/16

I ordered some tops for my daughter. they came wrapped in beautiful paper. It really looked like I had ordered from a fancy boutique. I was so pleased with the packaging and quick delivery. Wonderful. I will definitely be ordering again.

erikak10
1/17/16

When I have clothes I no longer need, I donate them. With thredup, I easily mail them away, and what they cannot use, they donate. The only difference for me is that I drop off clothes at the post office instead of a donation center. Everything I've purchased through thredup has been of great quality and I've enjoyed it. Great company!

heidia8
1/17/16

I have ordered from Thred Up twice and been pleased both times with the quality of the items, the price and speed with which I received my order.

rachelk29
1/17/16

Overall I am happy with the quality of the clothing I purchased on Thred Up. Prices were great!

cherylc51
1/17/16

I like how new items are added daily. I've enjoyed the items I bought. My only hesitation is that the photos and descriptions don't always show the details I like. For example, I just bought a long wool coat that I thought was heavy wool meant to bear the elements of the Northeast. Instead, it was a light wool coat that I should wear indoors or on mild days.

monicam51
1/17/16

My experience with Thredup has been nice. I have sold clothes to them and bought clothes. The clothes I have bought have been for me and my 20 month old daughter.

margarertb
1/17/16

My experience has mostly been positive. Have only returned three items considering I have purchased 4 times. The only problem I have are the prices. Some of the prices are ridiculous. I wanted to purchase a pair of Drew sneakers and the "original" price that Thred-up gave ($190.00) was an outright lie. I went to the Drew Shoe Webiste and they are $152.00. Now I feel like I have check the Thred-up price for Shoes against the website. I feel the same about their prices for handbags and wallets. Thred-up charges too much for used handbags and wallets.

moem4

Love their quality & price

candacef3
1/17/16

The site grabbed my credit card and completed my purchase before I was ready. Customer service allowed me to return my items easily and credited my account.

margaretl44
1/17/16

I enjoy shopping for my daughter's clothes at ThredUP. I can quickly scan the items and key in on the style she likes. In past orders the clothes i have purchased have been in excellent condition, like new. I do wish the delivery was a bit faster. I have sent in some clothes and have been somewhat disappointed in the prices offered, especially for items with tags. But overall, i keep coming back to ThredUP every time my daughter grows.

lauras132
1/17/16

ThredUp is an excellent resource for used clothing. The search engine on the site is very useful. The products have met or exceeded my expectations. The only suggestion I would make is more accurate color description of products.

lindsayg23
1/17/16

I love browsing through for items for my baby girl! We have gotten multiple items and they always exceed our expectations!

karlb27
1/17/16

The pants and dress I bought were just as described and in good condition. They were clean and the packaging was very good. Quick shipping and good prices. I would purchase from there again

jennc8
1/17/16

I have enjoyed shopping with thred up.
A few pieces were too big or too small.
I forgot to return a dress in time so that was a waste for me.
I hope to sell items and experience earning not only buying.

arlenek5
1/17/16

Very good for shopping and returns

elizabethr70
1/17/16

I was very happy with the jacket when it arrived. It's great and exactly what I was expecting based on what was on the website. The shipping process was several weeks long, though.

nikkih21
1/17/16

My questions were answered quickly, and they made sure I was given my 20$ referral credit quickly! It was added to my account immediately. Very helpful! Can't wait to do more shopping, and referring!

rumbieg
1/17/16

I have recently been convicted by the Lord to dress modestly and to glorify Him in every aspect of my life, which includes dress. I didn't know what to do until a sister in Christ gave me $20 through a reference to use on ThreUp. I was excited. I bought a skirt, shirt, and dress but the dress had a large slit in the front. That did not deter me because the rest of my clothes were awesome. I returned the item with no problem, however I did end up getting back less money than I had spent which is reasonable. I recommended a friend who used the $20 I gave her and I got $20 to spend. I bought another amazing skirt and shirt and only paid $1.97, I think, including the shipping. This site is the gift that keeps on giving.

alk78
1/17/16

At first I thought consignment shopping sight unseen was a bad idea, but thredup put those fears to rest. Love that I'm giving items a second life and saving money too!

juliab56
1/17/16

I love the website and the search options. Keep up the great work! I love the styles and good prices. ThredUP
Is so fun and easy to shop.

lob17
1/17/16

Items in great shape and as described. Items that didn't fit were easy to return.

kimberlyd26
1/17/16

I find things on this site I could not afford brand new, yet they are in excellent condition. Plus you can ask them to send you a bag(for free) to clean out your closet and they will sell your clothes for you .

terid2
1/17/16

Great clothes, great prices and great service.

maryc196
1/17/16

Great service- love the business

taylore8
1/17/16

I was not able to apply my promo code and the ThredUp team was able to help me out! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I have been able to find some really great pieces on this site and will continue to use it :)

keanona

Lovely

amandap65
1/17/16

I really like Thredup.Everything I have purchased from Thredup is as described. I will definitely be using them again

brandys15
1/17/16

I mistakenly had two accounts and missed out on a discount which spurred my shopping purchase. Holly Ann with customer service was able to merge my accounts and she extended the discount for me. By far, the best customer service I have had in quite some time. I will continue to shop with this company because of my experience.

heatherl48
1/17/16

I love Thredup! I love how easy to navigate, how the clothes are grouped in color groups & loved the whole buying experience!! A VERY much needed website! Thanks again for coming up with this brilliant idea!

heatherh49
1/17/16

I have never ordered any clothing online before finding ThredUp. I have had nithing but positive experiences. Prices are fair and descriptions are true to the site.

krystinaj
1/17/16

I have sold and made purchases on this site, and I love it.

elizabethr71
1/17/16

Items are in great condition, arrive in a timely manner and have always been as described. You can't beat the prices and if you aren't satisfied, returns are hassle free.

howies2
1/17/16

It's often a crapshoot when shopping online, but if your order doesn't meet your expectation, it's SUPER easy to return.

jaceym
1/17/16

I love shopping in consignment and resale shops and to find a place to do that from the comfort of my home is PERFECT! I have ordered two different times and the clothing comes in great condition! I will continue happily shopping on ThredUp!

saraht88
1/17/16

Easy, fast and fun! Excellent service for a busy Mom that works full time and only has time to shop at night from the couch. I love consigning and then turning my profit into a beautiful wardrobe!

ariannac3
1/17/16

I love thredUp! They have such good quality clothing that won't break the bank!

jenf11
1/17/16

I had a great experience with thredUP in terms of communication and how they outlined all the different processes of buying and selling. I sent in my polka dot bag, and was kept in regular contact with about the status of my items/payment, etc. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

kellys145
1/17/16

Thred up is great. It's easy and fun and delivery is fast.

eleanorh3
1/17/16

I really enjoy thredUP. I think it's a great idea and a great way to get some nice things. .I ordered a pair of adorable shoes but unfortunately they were too big so I had to send them back.

kimw90
1/17/16

I have some great new outfits from threadUP! Everything was accurately described, fit as expected, and at a great price!

bethm58
1/17/16

I recently ordered on thredup, and I was disappointed when I received my order and one of the sweaters was torn and that was not highlighted in the description.

nataliam13
1/17/16

No me sirven ninguno de los articulos que compre. Uno es enorme y el otro es pequeño. deben instalar un size shart

alexandrak15
1/16/16

I ordered a few pieces at the end of December, and didn't get them until about two weeks later. The time to process returns and polka dot bags is excessive too. In times where 2 day shipping is the norm, this company has to catch up. In the time I'm waiting for things to process, I lose interest in threadup. I value my time more than saving money. That's why I elect to shop online instead of in person. I know the company is going through growing pains right now, but the slow processing is really holding them back.

amyg64
1/16/16

Clothes are finally affordable when you shop this way! Great return policy.

dionaw
1/16/16

I absolutely adore ThredUp steals! I think I am addicted!

leslieb59
1/16/16

I just started shopping with Thredup in Decemeber and have been very happy with everything I've gotten!!

hannahg18
1/16/16

I got exactly what I order and it was in the condition it was described as. It also came on time.

jeanb47
1/16/16

For a year I have found things on Threadup and liked them
very much, Great packaging, excellent delivery, prompt,'
clean mdse and overall a very fine group of people to work
with. Thank you

56 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
21 hours ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other customers.

6 Photos for thredUP