US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 246 reviews)

janea18

They have great clothes, at great prices and their customer service has always been amazing. (in 52 reviews)

erind18

Getting credit for the clothes I turn in is exciting. (in 243 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lorip9
12/17/13

Easy to use and very good to my budget. I can find name brands without feeling bad about the money spent when they outgrow clothes every few months!! The new women's shop is great to reward myself too.

lorir14
12/16/13

I have used this site several times to get clothes for my daughters. They are age 2 and 4. I like that you can find items that are like new and cheaper than you could find in store. Everything I got was of excellent quality and shipped in a timely manner. I was super excited that I had gotten 2 $10 credits as well for referring friends to this site. Since I have used it they have added women's clothing. Although this is a nice option, I will probably only stick with kids clothes, as I am too oddly shaped to purchase without trying on first. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was b/c they also have a program where u can give them your unwanted clothes which they will resell for you. They send me a free bag and would cover shipping. However they only except certain brands and the reviews I read said they didn't give near enough for store credit.
Overall I would reccomend this site to friends!

benitas
12/13/13

Although I may write a better review if speaking only to purchasing from Thredup, this review is specifically rating their Polka Dot Clean Out Bag/ Sell your items to them process. I have three words for you... DO NOT BOTHER!!!! It took them about 5 weeks to process my two overly stuffed bags and them I totally felt ripped off. I know I could've made more than double at my local store that purchases gently used clothing! I feel completely cheated and unsatisfied with this online site! As one example, I was paid .80 for something they have listed on their site at $10.49. They accepted most of my items, including expensive boots and shoes, in total 40-50 items and my payout is only $75. I'll donate to Goidwill next time.

leannf
12/12/13

I love ThredUp. The pictures show the item, but they are of a MUCH higher quality than the picture shows. I can never find the slight imperfection on the items that say they have one, and I'm very picky about clothes. Good site to shop. That being said, you will not receive much at all for clothes sent in, even had only cents given for a New With Tags item, but as long as you know that ahead, you should be fine. If you are there to shop, you will love it. If you are there to sell, as long as you are fine with a small amount, then you're golden. Better than cluttering up for a yard sale. Customer support is excellent, if something is not correct - they will refund you immediately. Overall great experience.

makedas1
12/7/13

I don't sell here, so I can't comment on that, but buying is great. The shipping is usually less than two weeks and the clothes are what they look like in the pictures and fit great. I bought a heavy jacket and jeans most recently for under ten dollars and I couldn't be happier.

smiths24
12/5/13

Sorry, I was hopeful at first but not impressed. The cost of the items is ridiculous, Items I sent in your asking $20 for I only paid $5 with sales ticket still attached. My Payout sucked and then the way you worded the return assurance when I ordered my bag and it did not show on my bill until my clothes sold and then you charged me for it so you didn't have to pay me out. I was going to buy clothes on here and then continue my use of your site but now I am done, waste of my time! Again too expensive!

kims51
12/4/13

I have been buying from Thredup.com for 3 years. I have recommended this site to alot of moms. I have never had any problem with the clothes that I have bought, however I am not happy with the latest amount I was given for my clothes I sent it. In the past I would receive around $35 for my clothes, but since the site has become more popular they are taking less clothes. The last bag I sent in I only got $13 for. It is a great site to buy from for good prices, but don't expect to get alot for your clothes that you send in.

jennp8
12/3/13

I have had mediocre success shopping on Thredup.com; one order was well worn despite being marked as "like new," but two others were more on par to ratings. In the interest of time/energy I did not make a formal complaint or return the item. In terms of pricing, I have noticed sales at Kohls, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Rack of new items are often cheaper than the identical used products available. This deters me from shopping on the site more frequently. Again, with small children running around the house the notion of online shopping is certainly tempting, but it is not necessarily saving me money on quality items.

In terms of selling, I have mixed feelings about my experience sending in a bag. I am thrilled clothing is no longer sitting in my closet. However, the amount I received for the clothing I sent in was a fraction of what I would have likely gotten at the consignment store down the street from my home. It was the convenience of mailing it that lured me, and not having to follow-up with collecting cash etc. I was happy to have "store credit" towards additional items.

annah42
12/1/13

I have done a significant amount of shopping on thredup, and while I do like it, there are many things that need to be improved. Here are a few things that would keep me coming back:

1. Display all clothing items on body forms. I recently purchased two sweaters that were photographed lying flat, so I had no way of telling how they were supposed to fit. One ended up being a long tunic, while the other was cropped. I never would have purchased either if I'd known.

2. More photographs, please! I'd like to know what the back of those jeans looks like before I pay money for them.

3. More fit information, including measurements. I recently bought a pair of jeans that was obviously a petite/short size, but weren't listed as such. This could have been solved by someone getting out a measuring tape and taking ten seconds to actually measure the inseam. Additionally, pants should have more information about the cut and style. I accidentally bought my son bootcut jeans because the style wasn't clear from the listing.

4. Fabric content and care information should ALWAYS be listed. Those things matter to me when buying clothes, but it seems to be an exception on this site.

5. Here's the biggest one: Currently, if you need to make a return, not only do you have to pay for return shipping, but they also don't refund you the full purchase price for the item. So when I return those $35 jeans I bought (see #3, above), not only will they give me about $30 back, but I will also have to pay $5 to send them back. Suddenly, I'm out almost a third of what I paid for them in the first place, when I could probably resell them myself for what I originally paid. If they want to keep my business, they need to start either covering return shipping OR refunding in full.

6. Shipping and processing time for orders is super slow. Like, two weeks for an order.

7. Almost everything I've gotten smells like thrift shop. Like, stale laundry detergent and cigarettes. Gross. Why is service so slow for both buyers and sellers if you're not washing stuff?

Honestly, the only thing that keeps me coming back at all is that the prices are really reasonable. I've gotten cashmere sweaters for $30, jeans for my son for $5, and all of it's in great condition. Still, shopping on this site is a gamble, and I've lost more than a few times. Any other retailer would not get my business a second time.

jocelynb3
12/1/13

I absolutely love this site! I check it frequently and have purchased from them several times. They have high standards on what they accept and inspect every item before posting. They'll pay you for your items and they even give you credit if you get friends to sign up. I have purchased several items this way and those friends still thank me for introducing them to the site.

erical5
11/24/13

Thredup is an excellent site to buy clothes. In the past few months, I have bought clothes several times. The clothes arrived in excellent condition. I love the fact that there is a 30 day return policy. The clothes arrived rather quickly after ordering them and were very professionally packaged. New arrivals are posted daily on the site and I have become addicted to finding great deals which are always available. I have sent in several bags of clothes. The drawback was that Thredup does not pay as much as one might expect. However, it's an easy way to get rid of clothes and use the earnings toward future purchases. I love this site!

staceb
11/21/13

This is a very good idea really poorly executed both for the consigner and the buyer.
They pay much less than brick and mortar consignment stores so if you have a local store in your area, definitely check them out first. They also reject items for no apparent item and claim they were stained or otherwise damaged even if they are new. If you want your rejected clothes returned, you have to pay 10 bucks IN ADVANCE instead of them letting you know what they've rejected and letting you decide. You could conceivably pay the $10 and have no rejects and just lose the money. Plus it takes at least 6 weeks for them to process your bag. From the shopping perspective, it depends on what you are buying. It is pretty good for kids clothes. However, if you want a pair of jeans, good luck. You might know that Lucky Brand jeans in the Sofia size 6 fits you, but they will only list it as Lucky Brand jeans with no further description about the cut. There is only one picture for all items so you can't see the back of anything. They could be selling way more clothing if they described the items at all. Really weird that they haven't figured this stuff out.

laurak33
11/20/13

What's not to love? Fast, easy shopping online. Purchases arrive quickly. And you save a ton of money.

mariep11
11/15/13

I have purchased from Thredup several times and got great deals on clothes for my kid and myself. After reading all the horrible reviews on NEVER to sell to them, I decided to just donate my kid's clothing to Goodwill. Better tax write off then what I would get from Thred up. That's too bad! They are losing lots of customers.

elizabetht13
11/14/13

Love thredup great children clothing huge discounts on great clothing. Fast delivery. The people who run the website do a fantastic job looking for flaws, if they find one it is noted. I usually save over 300.00 every time I shop with thredUp!

julial12
11/12/13

I always have a good experience shopping on Thredup.com - they sell only items in excellent condition which they carefully inspected. once they noticed a flaw, even the tiniest flaw which I could not even see, they offered the item for free. I like how everything is laid out and easily filtered. Now they have items for adults, not only kids which is great! They do have many items though so be prepared to take some time to browse.

jenniferm53
11/12/13

I have another place to find great buys!!! Things I've received I've loved! I can sort on the brand I want and by the size for easy viewing. I can look at every few days to do a quick run through! And sending clothes in....wow, where have I been that was super easy? How many clothes have I donated the past few years that I could've split donations and send some to ThredUp. I just applied money earned to other clothing for key and essential pieces. I love it! It's innovative and I know it has to be very time consuming to picture and catalog each piece of clothing...maybe in due time more description can come into play. I love it!

lorir12
11/8/13

I love Thredup.com.I have always received wonderful quality and prices from them.I have also appreciated the reasonable delivery time of the clothing I've purchased.

jaredh13
11/1/13

They have great brands in almost perfect condition. I have never been disappointed with anything I have received from them.

jenniferk22
10/31/13

I was able to get some great kids items at great prices for back to school - 5 pairs of jeans for my kindergartener for less than $30! I noticed recently that there seems to be a shift towards high end items (Ralph Lauren, Janie and Jack) and away from practical, everyday stuff (Carters and Osh Gosh). I hope this is just temporary and due to no inventory being available. I like to buy really nice stuff at a good price, but what will keep me shopping here regularly will be the ability to buy everyday clothes at a great price.

lynnb36
10/31/13

I started out liking this site because you couldn't beat the prices you were getting some really nice items for your children. But I too have had issues with the customer service. I've sent in a few bags and were told they could not sell them because they were dirty but could not give me any proof they were dirty. I wash everything but the new with tags. A couple of my new with tags items they "wouldn't sell" because they said there were missing buttons (on a swimsuit).

The things they did accept and sell I received the minimum amount (.90 for a brand new winter coat from Land's End). They sold for $12. I'll never send anything to sell to them again.

Also, I've made an inquiry as to way all of the e-mail ads now are for the WOMEN'S clothing? I use to get at least 2 e-mails a week about kids clothes. Now I only get email ads about the women's stuff. Their response was I need to set my e-mail up better to accept all their e-mails. Why would I have to change it if I wasn't having issues before.

You can never get a straight answer from them or proof if you challenge a decision they made. I don't shop here anymore.

brittneym1
10/30/13

I usually sing praises about thredup.com to everyone I know... I LOVE that its used clothing (great for environment and budget) and that I can shop online, instead of having to drag my kid into a store and then "hunt" for clothes for her. Their prices seem pretty good to me and the quality I've received has been awesome (they gave me a shirt for free once because it had the tiniest bleach stain that I would never had seen had they not put a sticker on it!). I will continue to buy from them (just placed an order yesterday!)

I have been disappointed with the selling side of their business though. I have sent in 4-5 bags of clothing and only received less than $10 total!! I would have just donated the cloths anyway, but I had hoped to make more, so I could buy more. I will most likely not sell to them again in the future. I did sell some of my (women's) clothes and made $60, which was much better. They can sell adult clothing for more, so your payout on these items is also more. Its easy for me to order a bad, stuff it and put on my doorstep for the UPS guy to pick up... but with the kids clothing payout being so little, will most likely not do that again.

jayw26
10/29/13

Had purchased a few things from them on a different occasion with no issues. Then bought several more items from them and they sent me an email saying "Your order has been flagged, please contact customer support." No other information was given as to what the issue was. I'm not sure why it was my job to contact them. I don't believe the impetus should be on the customer to resolve an unknown issue, especially when they have taken your money. In the years that I have been ordering things online issues have come up multiple times. Customer service has always emailed or called me proactively to resolve problems, not the other way around. So, I waited a few days and noticed that my bank account had still been charged for the order. I assumed that whatever the issue was had been resolved. I waited about a week, never received any email updates with shipping and never received any items. I checked my bank account and no refund had been given. I waited a little while longer and then contacted them. They responded saying "Since we did not receive a response to the flag notification, your order was cancelled." This was news to me. I had to contact them in order to have them tell me that my order had been cancelled. Not to mention that I was not refunded my money until I contacted them weeks later. You would think that this would have been done automatically upon the cancellation of an order. This kind of customer service, if you want to call it that, made me decide never recommend them or do business with them again.

karena18
10/28/13

I can't say enough about thredup.com! I have had great experiences submitting clothes for sale and buying clothes for my 2 kids. The first time I got a box in the mail, I felt like I'd spent hundreds of dollars at a premium clothing store - all the items were like new, and were folded beautifully in tissue paper and a gorgeous box. A couple of items I ordered had tiny flaws that I would not have even noticed, but thredup alerted me to the fact and included them in my package for free! Submitting clothes is super easy, and I'm always pleasantly surprised at how much I get for a bag that I've sent in. I hope thredup is around for a long time! My kids are 5 and almost 3, and I order clothes from the site every season!

revadrienet
10/27/13

I am very happy shopping with thredup. I get lovely dresses for my daughter that I would normally never buy because of price. I like the idea of recycling clothes. I think it's kinder to the environment. Reading other reviews, I've decided to not send clothes to thredup but to sell on eBay instead - more work but more control of your price.

carriel14
10/26/13

I felt like I found a platinum mine when I discovered ThredUp. My experience with ThredUp has been as yet only as a buyer, and so far I have been extremely happy with them. I have placed at least 7 orders with them since I discovered the site in early August and am absolutely THRILLED that I am able to purchase high-end clothing at such amazing prices. Everything, even the items advertised as having "tiny flaws", is in a practically new condition, some even with the tags still attached. Depending on when I order (whether it's on a weekend or weekday), they usually ship within one or two days, and my items reach me more often than not less than a week from my order date.

While I haven't yet had the experience of selling my clothing to them, I have researched their clothing acceptance policies, and I see nothing different than any other consignment store with which I've dealt, except perhaps that their standards might be higher. It's not uncommon for stores that make it their business to sell 2nd-hand clothing in such amazing condition to be extremely choosy in what they accept -- one such store only accepted two pieces in my bagful of items, because the others weren't current enough in style. That's the way ThredUp works. I love that they are choosy, because it means I can trust the items I buy from them to be top quality and in top condition.

lindad40
10/26/13

Love this place! All the items I have ordered were in excellent condition and my daughter loves them!! I recommend this site to everyone with kids!

heatherc17
10/24/13

As a customer, I have been pleased with all of my purchases, both for my 2 little girls and myself. As a consignor, I have chosen to take the girls' outgrown clothing to local consignment stores rather than send it to ThredUp. I've never been thrilled with the credit I receive and I am a little skeptical as to what happens to the items they deem "unacceptable."

heatherp9
10/24/13

I have had a very good experience with ThredUp. I agree that I don't get a TON of money for the clothing I send, and somethings aren't accepted that I think should be, but since I would otherwise be giving the clothes away, I think it is a great system. If you want to make top dollar for your clothes then take them to consignment. The convenience for me is worth it and I get SOME money rather than none when donating. I have turned the money I make around and gotten some awesome deals on beautiful clothing for my daughter. This fall almost all of her dresses were bought through ThredUp and covered by the money I made sending in clothing. I recommend the site to friends all the time.

penneyl
10/22/13

Like most others...I sent them a HUGE bag of new w/ tags & gently worn name brand clothing (crewcuts, etc...) . They accepted about 10% and none were the new clothing with tags...my guess is that they resell for profit. SELLER BEWARE. Pay the $4.99 return bag fee as their "policies" are very unprofessional...or better yet...don't send them your clothing!!

christinae2
10/19/13

I sent them 10 pounds of like new clothing all in perfect condition. Mostly Gymboree including a pair of $80 John Deere boots and they sent me $8.00! I wish I would have looked at their reviews before selling! They are fine to buy from but don't sell to them because they will rip you off!!!!!!!!!

susanb37
10/16/13

I sent them BRAND NEW STRIDE RITE SHOES & THEY created false excuses as to reasons they could not except them. I sent REALLY NICE BRAND NAME CLOTHES WITH NO STAINS but they kept saying they could not accept. I finally asked and they sent pictures with stains that were not on the clothing before I sent them & pictures of items that I didn't even send to them. SO I DECIDED TO TEST THEM, I WENT TO DILLARDS & SAX FIFTH AVENUE & SOME OTHER TOP STORES & PURCHASED BRAND NEW CLOTHING TO SEND TO THEM. THEY ALSO CAME UP WITH ALL TYPE OF EXCUSES TO NOT ACCEPT ITEMS. When and if they accept items they give you such a small amount it is despicable. They are so DISHONEST. THEY HAVE ANOTHER STORE THAT THEY SEND THE "REJECTS" IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND I WILL SPEND MY DAYS WARNING EVERYONE HOW DISHONEST THIS COMPANY IS!!!!!

kellyg21
10/16/13

I like the option to order used clothes online for my kids. However, I feel like the prices are too high. These are used clothes, and you can buy new clothes on sale or clearance for cheaper. I feel like it takes a long time to get the package, and I have decided that unless I really don't care about the clothes that I'm sending, I'm not going to sell to thredup anymore. I think the reimbursement is RIDICULOUS. The last time I sent a full bag I received $2.50. I would have easily gotten way more money taking the clothes to my local kids resale shop.

barbaraf14
10/15/13

The site was good (last year) for buying children's 'gently' used clothes online. The variety has decreased though and it's harder to find good clothes. That works ok.
The bad part is if you want to sell clothes. They pay you a ridiculous amount (cents) for the clothes they choose to re-sell (not all you send). It's not even worth the time to go through your closet and work to the post-office to send them the bag. You're better off taking to your local consignment store or donating to Goodwill.

angelac19
10/13/13

I wish I could give two separate ratings for Thredup. I have three girls and the ease of ordering clothing on-line and having it delivered to your door is fabulous. I can find great items for relatively low prices. We are on a tight budget and shop consignment and thrift stores for 90% of their needs. Overall I have been pleased with the items I have ordered. I ordered Gymbo sweaters during the summer and they were more worn than I would have expected. On the other hand I have bought boutique items for way less than I could find locally at consignment.

On the selling end it is truly a gamble. I sent a bag in weeks and weeks ago and it still has not been processed. I sent one to another company on the exact same day and it was processed within 1-2 weeks. I have been pleased with bag payouts and highly disappointed in some. There seems to be no consistency with what it accepted and what is refused. It seems that is it individual to whoever is processing the bag. I have had boutique items denied which were in like new condition while older Gymboree lines were accepted.

I gave three stars because it is overall and easy way to rid your house of outgrown items if you really don't care how much you earn. I love the ease of shopping the site and have been pleased with the majority of my purchases.

teagenb
10/11/13

I am so disgusted by this company. At first I was so excited to have a place to sell all of my brand new (mostly designer) clothing. I sent three full bags of items in perfect condition and I marked that I wanted the items back they did not accept. About a month later I received an email saying more than half of the items were not accepted and that I would not be getting them back. I had dresses that were $500 with tags brand new, never worn that I checked myself in the bag and they said they were stained. I called and emailed to explain that I want those items back and it was not true. All I was told in return was that they are gone and the customer service rep decided not to resond to my next email asking for a supervisors information. This has to be one of the worst companies I know of. As a business owner I imagine this company wont last, customer service is always number one for any successful company.

laurenl9
10/11/13

The only people giving this site good reviews are people buying off the site. If you'd like to sell clothes to ThredUp.. DON"T. They will find every excuse they can to not compensate you for your items. I wish I had read reviews of the site before I sent clothes in because I am not the only one who has said this. They're a SCAM. **To the people who have bought clothes from ThredUp... the clothes you bought were scammed from people like me.

dawnp10
10/10/13

LOVING THREDUP! Seriously easy shopping experience, great clothes and items. I have purchased shoes, jeans, shirts and coats. I have also sold there and been paid $ and invited friends and received $10 credits. Their shipping is super cheap too. LOVE IT! Will continue shopping here over and over. Do not change thredup you guys are awesome!

jamig
10/7/13

I think this site is OK I have sent big bags full of clothing where they only used 3 or 4 of them where I checked them before I sent them and they where in perfect condition but seeing as how I would have just donated them for free before I found this site its great to get some money I use that money on this site to get my kids new clothes and that has been fine.I always go through all my kids clothes and pull out only named brand stuff that look like new to send everything else I give to charity I would like to know what they did with some of the things I sent from that they didn't use I hope its at least going to a charity and that I'm not getting ripped off.

crisd1
10/5/13

I like shopping on this website. The search is very easy with the filters and the inventory is huge. I've gotten a few items for free because of small flaws that weren't caught before they posted an item, which was a nice surprise. I couldn't really see the flaws myself... The items are always in very nice conditions, although sometimes the sizes are wrong. We should not forget that these are used clothes and shoes, and a bit of wear and tear is to be expected. I found a pair of $275 italian boots in perfect conditions for $55. That was a steal! The few times I sent a bag in they accepted about 70% of my items, and the payout is not great, but for me, it always amounted to enough money to get some nice or basic stuff for my daughter. I wish they would be more detailed with the composition of the clothes and I wish they'd give you more $$ for your stuff. That said it is still a very nice site with great value.

jeniferr
10/2/13

Love love love this site!!! I purchase items that are around $10 or less. Always as described, and have no complaints. I haven't sent in any clothing...but if we didn't have an OUAC nearby I would! I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants a great deal on new and gently used children's clothing!!!

erinv1
10/2/13

Awful site for reselling. I sent a bag with name brand very expensive boys clothing in like new condition. Some had tags still attached. They said that those items weren't accepted even though they had similar items for sale. They stated items I sent with tags were dirty. They were not dirty when they left my home. This is a scam. BEWARE! I sent in 25 items and they put 4 up for sale. They rest I suspect they resell elsewhere to their own advantage.

cheryl-alanh
9/27/13

I've had a lot of luck finding name brand clothes for both my boy's and myself for amazing prices! I highly recommend this site when looking for second hand clothes that are in great condition!

tallyj
9/26/13

I've had good luck finding brands I like and clothes in good condition. It's especially practical for winter gear and things that the kids only a few times but are so expensive. I love when the package arrives - all wrapped up in tissue like it's brand new!

marias47
9/26/13

What a joke! I sent a bag of new and like new clothes. I was very meticulous sorting them and they only paid for a handful of clothes. The worse part was that I saw some of my clothes for sale that they did even paid me for it. I'm not gonna complain out about it. They can keep it and continue being dishonest. So sad they are doing this...I use like to buy the clothes for a great price though.

rachelk14
9/26/13

I received a bag and advertising material with my Gymboree order a while back. Checked out the site and decided to order 3 dresses which were described as "like new". Hardly. All showed wash wear and the Justice knit dresses that were supposed to be size 10 were about a 6. I know Justice can run small so I ordered size 10 for my 7 yr old to grow into. Too small. Suspect they had been dried in the dryer when the care tag said hang dry. The Gap dress had a tag with the wrong size in it. Was probably an irregular bought at an outlet. This was not disclosed either. This after it took about a month to get this order.... I took pictures of the flaws and was sent a prepaid mailer to return. I was so aggravated with this site that I just returned everything. No apology for their lack of quality control. And seeing the payback on the clothes you can send to them, I won't be doing that either. And I'm surprised Gymboree has entered into a relationship with them to promote them like that...

jillf7
9/22/13

I used to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Thredup. The clothes come fast, are carefully packed, and usually great quality. There is usually great selection too, and I have been able to clothe my little girl almost entirely from THREDUP clothes. I would have given the site 5 stars, BUT, lately I have been very unhappy with the "sell back clothes" aspect of this company. I recently sent in 5 giant bags, filled with high quality children's clothes, including my son's barely worn jeans and overalls, and got $15 for all 5 bags combined. Many of my clothes were not accepted, which I don't understand. Nothing was stained or ripped. Most were from the GAP or Mini Boden. I can't buy my daughter new clothes with $15. The payout used to be much better. I don't know if I will bother sending in any more bags- and that means I will have to order less clothing. If THREDUP can sort this out and start giving better pay outs, I will once again LOVE it.

sheilap3
9/21/13

The site was excellent when they were doing boxes. Switch over to the new bag system and now, like most other reviewers, I get scammed on brand new, name brand clothing not being "accepted". It takes them forever to sort through a bag and then you are lucky to get $6 for $200 worth of new clothing. I will not be sending any more bags in to these people.

emilys34
9/21/13

Things have gone downhill. They grew too fast. Search filters don't work, selling policies have gotten stricter for no reason, and shipping has slowed. Reading the reviews of the sellers they ripped off has made me vow not to buy from here again. I am not going to let them profit off other moms.

leas10
9/20/13

Love Love Love all the items I have purchased. Have only sold back twice, and was disappointed in what was accepted. Just recently I mailed two overly stuffed bags with only items that I know are accepted - so the jury is still out.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have already verified my credit card also my facebook and my phone number I even got a twitter account and it still sayin I don't have level 1 verification but when I go to my profile it says im level 3 anybody have any ideas?
6/9/13
jessicah27
A: I want to buy something from here,but i am very iffy about it. I have a 10$ off code and the shipping is only 2.99$ Good deal,but it seems too good to be true? Is this site 100% legit? Who has actually bought from here?
5/26/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for thredUP