US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ashikak

The customer service I have received so far has been great and I don't feel the need to return any products so far. (in 61 reviews)

patrial

I am only a size 8-10 in NZ and I did order larger sizes so their sizing is way out!! (in 248 reviews)

markn37

I still have yet to receive my order, it has been 2 weeks now. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

laurens109
10/24/14

I purchased twice from Dresslily.com on the same day (one was a gift for my friend and one for myself, two different addresses). I read on their website beforehand that it would take 10-25 business days to arrive after the purchases had shipped, so I can't complain about the shipping. I knew what I was getting myself into. What is a little weird is, they both shipped on October 17th. The one going to my friend on Ontario, is in Richmond, BC and it's the 24th. Mine has no updates since the 18th for tracking, it's lost in space. Another issue I am having is that they only shipped a partial order, for mine. I ordered 7 items and only 4 shipped. When I created a ticket as to why it was partially shipped, I didn't get an answer. I really hope I receive all of my items and judging by all the reviews, that all the items fit. I guess I will play the waiting game for a bit and see if I wasted $120. If I do get my partial shipment and the quality is good, I think I will be happy. If I don't receive the rest, I'll be requesting a refund. Waiting game starting......a week and a 1/2 ago. (haha)

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews before purchasing

dolcit
10/24/14

I love this shop! I love the dress and i will but ASAP

andreir2
10/22/14

So far the service has been excellent. Hopefully the products are just as good.

dimitram
10/22/14

Very poor service. Was told my item was out of stock after I had already made my purchase. 24 hour response is not true.. It took days for someone to get back to me. I canceled my order.

julieb63
10/22/14

Great dress, fast postage. Very happy

gladysk1
10/22/14

been very excellent, the correspondence being very receptive.

jene36
10/22/14

I am fairly pleased with my experiences with Dresslily.com.
I joined because they have some beautiful, unique styles at an extremely reasonable price.
Perhaps this is due to the quality of the garments: I have had a couple of buttons fall off and a couple of loose threads. However, the coat I purchased is warm and beautiful, the blouses became my go-to pieces for work, and the bow hairclip is my favourite hair accessory.
On average, it takes just over a month for purchases to arrive (I live in NZ), but the team at customer service are very available and helpful if you have any queries, and quick to inform you of any issues. They accept a variety of payment methods.
I recommend Dresslily if you want some bargain purchases that are unique and stylish.

winniec3
10/22/14

The processing took a long time and I had to ask when my order will be shipped. Then I was told the products weren't in stock, but when I asked why the products were still shown as in stock on the website, I got a reply saying they're in stock now...kind of confusing but I got what I wanted. One dress was too small to be a medium, the other fits fine (a medium also). Once the order was shipped, took about 2 weeks to get to me. Overall, good site to buy nice dresses, be patient, and know that the sizes run smaller than you think.

debbiel20
10/22/14

Awesome customer service and great products with good prices. WIl shop with them again

peterl74
10/22/14

very good and efficient service. I am from Canada and they were able to reply to my support messages within 24 hours.

toniag
10/22/14

Custmerservice is impossible to contact by phone but they do reply fast by email

meriemb
10/22/14

I saw many beautiful and cheap clothes on the website, and I bought some, but the problem was that I had to wait too long for my things to come here, and the reponsibles wanted to see my credit card so I wasnt sure so I canceled, and now had my money back, but I still hope to buy more from the site if they change their policy, I think an ID card would be enough to identify the custumor and not a photo of the credit card.
Anyway I loved the experience on dresslily.com, and hoping to do more shoping again.

katherinec10
10/22/14

Ordered an item, had to return... quick refund

tinam32
10/22/14

Unfortunately the clothes are sized for small Asian women so order a size or 2 up from what you would normally buy. However their customer service officer Judy was awesome when I needed to organise the items to be returned and replaced with a larger size, even contacting during a weekend to help the process proceed quicker.

taimourk

fab <3 i just love it

aimec
10/22/14

very good product, high quality products and fast shipping

elenam16
10/22/14

I like this site because they ship things quickly and they aren't too expensive. Another great thing is free shipping!

rebeccai1
10/22/14

I ordered a jacket later continued to read and saw they run really small and decided to wait to purchase. sent them an email and thye handled the issue qickly

nancyr33
10/22/14

If I could give it no stars I would! Horrible, horrible site and customer service. I contacted them numerous times to see if my dress had shipped and when it would be here. They used the typical " we're sorry it is not our fault for the overseas shipping... blah blah blah." I then contacted paypal wanting to get my money back. They said they would refund it if dresslily didn't reply back in 10 days. They replied back to paypal and said that they were sorry. The same sorry that they gave me. Does it look like I'm getting my money back now? Nope because the dress came in yesterday that took a month and a half to get here!! The quality is horrible... the dress is super short and the color does not match the one on the website. I want to return it but the packaging is all in chinese.

What a waste of money!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!

marieh31
10/22/14

My experience with DressLily has been positive. I placed an order for two items, and when they hadn't shipped in over a week, I sent in a ticket. It was promptly answered. They were waiting till the one item, which was out of stock, was back in so they could ship both items at once. I asked if they could ship the item they had, and then replace the out of stock item with another, which they did. All in all, I got my items, everything fit great. Shipping does take a while, but it is international shipping and the free shipping, in my opinion, makes up for it. Just be aware of this before you place your order. Also, their sizes run very different than standard American sizes, so know your measurements and check the size chart before ordering. I'm typically a small or extra small, but had to order one item in a medium. It fit true to the information on the chart. Overall, I was very pleased, and recently made another order.

anastasiaa3

Hello,

Your services have been very good. You have been informing me about the progress status of the orders I have placed from the very first moment. I am still awaiting for the products to arrive and as soon as they arrive I will notify you.

Many thanks again for your service.

With Kind regards,
Anastasia.

dimitriv5
10/22/14

Great Service from Dresslilly, especially from the post-sales team.
Quality of jacket as expoected

julieb62
10/22/14

Low prices, excellent after-sales communication, excellent shopping site, no complaints, everything was perfect from beginning to end !! I highly recommend it!

chinit
10/22/14

I love shopping at DressLily because there are lots of fab items to choose from at affordable prices. The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. The shipping time is also truthful from its suggestion at its site.

michaelac
10/22/14

I ordered 4 items. One was out of stock and although I wasn't notified of this, when I noticed that my order status had not yet turned to despatched, I contacted customer services. They replied within a day or two but every correspondence after that was almost immediate and they were very helpful and offered to despatch my other items first if I wished. Once despatched, all items were received within the specified time scale and were of good quality. Some of the finishing weren't perfect i.e.) a few threads needed cutting off hems etc but really what do you expect for the prices. Apart from that the products are great and look nice. Of my 4 items, 3 fit me perfectly although I was unsure of which size to order so that is probably my fault. Maybe order the larger of the 2 if you are unsure but overall, great!

Tip for consumers: If you are not sure about sizes, order the larger one but the smaller should still fit.

christyleep
10/21/14

I wouldnt even give it one star if could. The worst quality of clothing I have ever encountered with online shopping. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. I understand you get what you pay for, but there are sites such as Forever 21, that have a very similar price point, but aren't crap like this. I was so looking forward to my items & am horribly disappointed.

Tip for consumers: My advice to you thinking about using this site, plain & simple. DONT.

alexanderl16
10/21/14

order from this site and its been already 2 months and I don't received all the items ordered...had to ask for reimbursement on remaining items, lets see how it goes. regarding the quality of the items, they were not bad..for the price are not bad.

freancescag
10/21/14

I really enjoy buy from them! The Shipment is pretty fast, the quality is overall pretty good and the price is cheap! I will buy from them again and recommend this site at my friends

jass10
10/20/14

AWFUL. AFTER WAITING 3 MONTHS I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND NOTHING FIT OR LOOKED LIKE THE PICTURES OF WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO. COMPLETE SCAM.

sarahb107
10/20/14

Je commande sur Dresslily depuis plusieurs mois déja. J'ai découvert le site sur Facebook et j'ai tout de suite été surprise par le choix qu'offre ce site. Et non seulement par le choix mais aussi par l'originalité des modèles proposés.
Donc j'ai acheté plusieurs foulards sur ce site. Je n'ai pas été déçue. Ils sont conformes aux photos présentes sur le site. Leur prix est tout à fait abordable surtout depuis qu'ils ont opté pour la gratuité du transport pour les envois standard.

Tip for consumers: Pissica

samanthae5
10/19/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!! I ordered a dress from them and it took over a month to come in but it came so I went for it a second time and ordered some hair extensions and things and that was back in late August, it's now Late October and I've yet to receive them. I've emailed them countless times with those stupid Tickets they use and always get some half way excuse assuring me it's coming it takes a while ect but almost 3 months... It's unexceptible and I'm sure ill never see my items or money from it I sent them a final email today saying I wanted my items or my money returned so guess well see how that goes but I'm sure not holding my breath waiting on them to fix it. They need to take their ads off Facebook and any other sites they are advertised on and someone needs to be looking into their business because its not legit that's for sure. The dress I got from them is such poor quality I've worn it twice and when I washed it the one time like the directions said the lace literally just fell apart so the dress is basically worthless now.

carmelas
10/18/14

DO NOT BUY FROM DRESS LILY UNLESS YOU ARE SHORTER THAN 5 FT TALL AND WEIGH LESS THAN 100 POUNDS! I ORDERED LARGE (I AM 5'2 INCHES TALL, AND WEIGH 120 LBS); IF I WERE A PROSTITUTE THE DRESSES WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT AS THEY DID NOT COVER MY REAR END AND IF THEY DID, I COULD NOT BEND OVER.... I CONTACTED THE CO. WITHIN 5 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE 15 DRESSES I ORDERED (2 OF THE DRESSES THAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR I DID NOT RECEIVE); THE REMAINING 13 I WANTED TO RETURN). i REQUESTED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION # AS REQUIRED ON THEIR RETURN POLICY. INSTEAD OF RECEIVING ONE, I RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM THE COMPANY FOR PICTURES OF EACH ITEM?? THE ITEMS WERE NOT DAMAGED, WHY WOULD I WASTE EVEN MORE TIME TAKING PHOTOS. I DID INFORM THEM THAT THEY WERE ENTIRELY TOO SHORT AND I COULD NOT WEAR THEM ON 8 SEPARATE CORRESPONDENCES WHICH IS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 14 DAYS NOW AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE AN RA#! THEN I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD DEDUCT THE SHIPPING COSTS THAT THEY PAID TO SEND THE ITEMS TO ME INITIALLY (AND, OF COURSE, i WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE SHIPPING TO RETURN THE ITEMS TO CHINA FROM THE USA). IN ADDITION, I WAS TOLD THAT AFTER THEY DEDUCTED THE INITIAL SHIPPING COSTS THAT THEY WOULD ONLY REFUND 80% OF MY REMAINING PURCHASE AMOUNT. STILL NO RA#! YEP THEIR PRICES ARE CHEAP FOR A REASON!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY SEEM. THEIR DRESSES ARE NOT HOW THEY LOOK. IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SHORT UNDER 5 FT TALL AND LESS THAN 100 POUNDS GO FOR IT! BUYER BEWARE, THEY HAVE THE WORST OR NO RETURN POLICY! WAY TO GO DRESS LILY!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! SCAM!!!

hanp
10/16/14

Long story short. I ordered 8 items from Dress Lily. Over 2 months later they arrived. 3 were damaged, had been worn, tag cut of, deodorant stained, holes ..... So I requested to return, they answer to send it back with a tracking number. It cost over $100 to do that because it's in China. So I said it is their false to send me the damaged items, they have to send me a pre-paid shipping label & I will be happy to send it back. They responded they don't want it back then, and they CAN'T AFFORD to return MINE MONEY. They could return ONLY half of the cost. Of course I said no, and I also said will report them if they do that. So they said ok they WILL RETURN the total amount for the 3 damaged stuffs. BUT THEY NEVER DID. Months after months, I sent them several emails, first they said ok check your paypal account later, then later..... then they never return my money. They ignored all my emails.
Further more, for your information, remember, you will get that you paid for. THIS IS A SCAM. Their products are very cheap looking outside, super low quality, nothing like their pictures. The measurement are wrong. A lot, a lot smaller then it should be base on their convert measurement. I'm asian. 5'5" height & 120 lbs. I can barely fit in their large/xlarge clothes. They put it under "woman" clothing/department but it's actually kids side. And their service, as you can see, it's a one way deal. After they took your money, whatever you received is your problem, not theirs.
I'm now having 3 damaged items from them and never get my money back, I lost $79.94 (USD).

Tip for consumers: This is a SCAM. A one way deal. After they withdraw your money, what ever you received from them is your problem, not theirs. Can't return & no money back. Super low quality. Sizes are wrong.

jt54
10/15/14

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. Or arriving plus major shipping fees (which would have been my own fault for not researching)
However, my items arrived about a month after ordering, which I expected. (I didn't pay extra for faster shipping or tracking) The bag, newspaper look? Was a bit smaller than what appeared on the web page, but still a good size. I also ordered the red button boots. (Most afraid these would never show) They arrived, they DO fit and for the price, very fair quality.
After all the negative reviews from the site I'm not sure I'd order again, but I'm quite thankful I did get my order and didn't have to pay extra once it arrived.

bridgetj1
10/14/14

I would never recommend anyone to order anything from this site!! I ordered a dress last month on Sep 9th and it is now October 14 my birthday is in 2 days and now I have to go buy something else because my dress isn't here on time. I just received an email just last week saying it's going to be 10-25 business days before I see my order, and don't even bother trying to contact them that is a no go!! I hate I wasted my money with them and they need to go out of business since it seems they can't run a professional one!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!

meganw17
10/13/14

All I can say is DON'T USE THIS SITE! It might be cheap and the clothes and accessories may look nice on the site but they are incredibly poor quality, take over a month to arrive and you will be utterly disappointed. I wish I hadn't wasted my money, it took so long to deliver my items by the time I got them I just threw them in the back of my wardrobe, no point returning them as I'm sure I would never see my money again! Save your money!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

mjc4
10/12/14

Did get the items, nithing fitted and emailed support twice with no response from them and no refund either. Refrain from ordering from Dresslily!

rubim
10/11/14

Placed an order 3 weeks ago, paid for the quickest shipping and have still not received my order. I have tried their online chat, calling them, emailing (all numerous times) and have still not heard back from them. I have never wrote an online reviewin my life but this has just been so frustrating that I want to let others know before ordering from the site - I just wish I had researched the reviews before ordering.

Tip for consumers: I would not order from this company

vd9
10/11/14

Very unhappy with this site, and wished I had checked reviews like these before ordering. My order status remained on "processing" for weeks, so I sent an inquiry ticket about what was going on. Got a reply saying that 1 item was no longer being sold, and another was out of stock at the moment. Terrible that they don't inform you about this and I have to find out about this weeks after ordering myself. After a lengthy back and forth, I was told a different ETA on when the item would be in stock again multiple times. After a while, we seemed to decide to have the items in stock shipped before (including a new item to replace the one that was no longer sold) and to have the item out of stock shipped once it was in stock again. Then, the person dealing with my inquiry seemed to change ("Ran" first, then "Aurora") and this one seemed very confused and kept asking if I wanted the out of stock item shipped at a later time, even after me saying twice that YES, this was what I wanted. In the end, I gave up on these messages as Aurora seemed to either not listen or not understand, and after a while I had the money for the remaining item returned to my paypal (at least they paid me back...). The 3 items that did get shipped arrived a few days ago and I was very unhappy about the quality of most of them. Very cheap, flimsy, ugly looking fabric, and I threw the 2 dresses away immediately. Waste of money. The only thing that I liked was the cardigan, which was of a better quality.

All in all, bad customer service and bad quality clothing. Don't buy from this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

andreac45
10/9/14

Placed an order in August and still have not received it. Called them and left a message and left a message for them in their site. I guess i was taken by all the cute stuff. Will never order from this site again !! Terrible customer service!!

billiej10
10/9/14

I reviewed this company on another site after multiple attempts to make contact with them regarding an order. They were quick to respond, then had the nerve to ask me to update my negative review. I responded, I have no problem updating the review once they fulfill their obligation as a business. Since then, I have received notification of an "item" that is back ordered, but no specifics of which of the 7 items I purchased. I am getting married in approximately a month and I purchased a very large amount of the items I need, through Dresslily.com. Every correspondence with their company requires a 24 hour response time, allowing them more time to give you the run around. They asked me if I wanted the other items shipped anyway, and then they could send the backordered item on a later date. I responded requesting more specifics. "Will I pay extra shipping?!", "When will the back ordered item be expected?", "Which item is back ordered?", "When can I expect any of my PURCHASED items?"---you get the point. However, I have to wait another 24 hours if not longer for a more specific answer, if I even get it. I call and call, all I get is an answering machine. I can't chat with anybody. This place is a scam. They steal your money, and then find a billion reasons as to why you haven't received your items. Keep in mind, I paid extra for expedited shipping....now they want to tell me after the order is dispatched, which could take 7-15 business days, then the package can be shipped by the guidelines of rate of shipping....IF no other delays occur! They fabricate their policies AFTER they get your money!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS IN ANY TIMELY FASHION. And don't bother paying for expedited shipping fees. I am beside myself. I have full intentions of moving forward with legal action, I hope everybody else who have been scammed by this company does the same. They throw in vague disclaimers referring to any delayed processing due to thorough inspection of products---understandably, basic business practice is to ensure the quality of their products, in a timely manner. What happens when you pay for next day shipping?! Doesn't that mean you should have your product(s) within the next day or two? Not with Dresslily. They "dispatch" your product to some manufacturer, and somehow everything else regarding your purchase is lost in the abyss of sweatshops and illegal productions. The only thing I'm at ease about is that my payment was processed through paypal. Hopefully, I will be able to get my money back through them if I don't receive my order by the middle of next week.---that will be the end of my expected shipping dates.

Tip for consumers: Dont.

amandah25
10/9/14

I ordered a few items 4 weeks ago and still have not received my order. After two weeks I contacted dress lilly to find out why my order was not even at shipping status and they informed me that two of the items were out of stock for a month! I told them to send everything else and that I should have been notified. I have spent the past few weeks going back and forth with them for tracking status on the things that shipped that I still have yet to receive. They did nothing to compensate me for their mistake and bad business practice and every response I receive says, "wait patiently ok?" Isn't 4 weeks a little excessive when you were promised on their website no more than 2??? Will NEVER order here again!! *STILL waiting for my order.

av545
10/8/14

If I could it a minus- star I would. Customer service sucked. They didn't give me the goods or the money and then claim all my questions have been answered. It's almost like it was being run by kids, by the type of responses that I kept getting. made no sense.

Tip for consumers: DON"T USE THIS SITE

nikkis15
10/5/14

This company is a scam and full of thieves. They take your money and don't send the goods. When you contact them they do respond with all sort of reasons and excuses and guarantees the products are on the way. STAY AWAY THEY ARE A SCAM!!!! They are complete con artists stealing your money.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE CON ARTISTS

marias69
10/3/14

i made an order the 20th of september. they should have shipped it in 5 bussiness day but they didn't. i wrote two e-mails and they never answered.BE CAREFULL to order to them.i'm thinking to give everithing to legal office to claim the payment back, maybe they will answer to them.

msbebae
10/2/14

I have not yet gotten my package in the mail but I am waiting for it anxiously. From the moment I saw it I said to myself I have to get this before my husband's birthday so I can surprise him. But I totally love this piece. My email is mariely.sb13@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: dont get the flat rate shipping pay the extra because flat rate shipping takes for ever.

yomairap
10/2/14

First time I ordered from Dresslily they were out of stock of some products I had ordered and they had to make up for it by offering me some other items. Second time I ordered from them, I never received a response after submitting two emails because my order never processed or shipped. I guess I haven't had the luck other customers have had. But I'm never ordering from this site again.

Tip for consumers: Just be careful. You might end up not being the lucky customer.

sheilag3
10/2/14

I ordered a top to really try out the product. Glad I only wasted $25.00. I agree with other reviewers that this is the worst site ever. The product was really cheap fabric. The construction and sizing were way off. I tried to contact them for return and ended up with about 10 correspondences back and forth with them asking more questions wanting me to measure the garment, send a picture of the garment, etc. Each correspondence was something additional they wanted. Never would refund. I just contributed to China's empire and wrote it off as a lesson.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money

tyronei1
10/1/14

Dresslily is the worst site ever. All of their product is like flea market stuff. I ordered product from this company and was supposed to received it within 3-8 business day didn't not receive it until 3 weeks later, once received it was the wrong product, it didn't look like nothing on the website.

PLEASE BE WEARY OF THIS SITE THEY ARE FOREIGN COMPANY LOOKING TO GET OVER ON AMERICANS. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE HELP DESK TICKET TO RESPONDS TO YOUR CONCERNS. THIS IS A REMINDER TO EVERYONE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD......

markn37
10/1/14

I still have yet to receive my order, it has been 2 weeks now. But then again, I know that it would really take a little longer judging from the shipping info on their website. Hopefully, they got my size right and the quality is not as bad as some people claimed. If they get my size right and the quality is better than expected, I'll definitely order more items. The items look too amazing for their prices, got my favorites pinned already haha.

Tip for consumers: You need a bit a of patience =)

38 Photos for DressLily