US Government’s NSF

20%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-669-721-9322
Ticket Title"Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jades8

The items may not be in stock and that is what people have said was the case when they called Customer Service. (in 465 reviews)

nicolel30

According to the chart, if you are a size 2 here, you need to order a 5 in Japan. (in 2,278 reviews)

lisal135

Its been almost 2 months since i placed the order. (in 102 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

megg25
4/29/16

I bought two bathing suits from thie website three months ago, never recieved them then today 0$ in my visa debit account becuase someone got a hold of my online banking info nd bought 4000$ worth of complete $#*!. this is the only website i have ever bought something off of online so it is for sure from here ive spent all day on the phone with my bank working this out and its all because of my purchase on this website. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE

larrissag
4/28/16

I bought several items from Dresslily none of the Item fit, the quality was very poor. Please don't order from this company they are scammers and do not care about their customers here in the US, their sizing is not for US even if you order from PLUS SIZE it's all wrong. And trying to get a refund is even worst. BAD HORRIBLE COMPANY. They don't know what bust size is since they have no Breasts

jdd4
4/28/16

I bought three button up shirts all three were a size XL and when I received my shirts they were small to medium at best. This site is a complete scam do not buy from this website!!! Stay far away from this site they are stealing peoples money!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nn

maryg148
4/27/16

How do you return items? After reading the reviews now I am afraid that I wasted my money. Very poor quality on items ordered. DO NOT want a credit to buy anything else want my way of purchase credited. Purchased through pay pal and I will contact them if necessary.

rosep45
4/27/16

I ordered two ladies dress hats. The were folded and crammed into plastic bags for shipment. The brims are out of shape as a result of poor packaging. I would have thought they would have been in cartons with packing material to protect them for being crushed. Will never order from DressLily again.

jayc111
4/27/16

knew I had to order larger size, knew it would take log time to arrive from China, got it in 2 weeks as described , fit great nice items, all came same package, no complaints from me

fabianc13
4/27/16

He I ordered a wig and it's been since the 4th I paid extra to have it within 8 days I was never told it was on back order beofre I messaged now it says it's been shipped since the 17 and for me to check yuntrack I have been and the package ain't moving please help me get this wig asap

mariaj55
4/27/16

DO NOT ORDER I AM FIGHTING PAYPAL FOR 212.02 CENTS DRESSES WERE NOT AT ALL LIKE THE PHOTOS I WAS SCAMMED NO RETURN REFUND POLICY ON SITE !YOU GET A TICKET NUMBER I HAVE 7 TICKET NUMBERS BUYER BEWARE !THE photos show the clothes they sent they were extra large sizes and are mark down fashion's ,not used to poor quality clothing very cheap thin fabrics will not order from this company again look at photos you be the judge!

fannieg2
4/26/16

I say to anyone thinking of ordering from this out of the country company DON'T. For the poor people that made the same mistake I did and ordered from Dresslily my condolences.I am surprised that the USA allows other countries to scam Americans.The tops I ordered five tops, they were jammed in a small dirty package wrinkled and three sizes too small the poorest quality. The return(there is no refund)process is unbelievable. This company requires pictures, measurements and packages received in. They offered me a 15% voucher toward another purchase from them, I wouldn't buy anything else from dresslily and will discourage anyone I know not to even look at the web page. My entire experience with this company was like being robbed in front of hundreds of people.

amyg77
4/26/16

I completely adore this site. If you measure yourself and look at the garment measurements, you will be fine. All the items I've bought have looked exactly as they appeared on the web site. I've really been pleasantly surprised by the construction, and now have clothes that have lasted for years that I've bought from there.

michellek82
4/26/16

This website is a scam. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE. I ordered some bathing suits which were WAY too small and I went back and forth with customer service for weeks with no justice. They offered to give me 20% of my money in store credit. It's bull$#*!. The clothes do not match the pictures in the slightest: the quality of poor and the sizes are completely wrong. STEER CLEAR OF DRESSLILY. I'd give it negative stars if I could

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE

zoilap1
4/26/16

I place an order over a month ago and I have not received it??? where is my order and who do I talk to. Order #Order Number: L1603301312022522Status: Order time: Mar 30,2016 13:12:02 PM

maryc227
4/26/16

Dresslilly is a fraudulent organization. I ordered 5 items and none of them fit because they are made overseas. They have refused any kind of return although they are in the original packaging. I don't mind putting my energy into a Social Media Campaign- starting with Facebook for advertising....

josefinl
4/25/16

I ordered a prom dress, now a months later I got a mail saying that the item is not available for shipping! Don't t spend your money on this fraud company!

lynnem20
4/25/16

I didnt even want to give them a one star but there was no option for a big fat ZERO! Dress Lily is nothing more than an EXTREMELY low quality, chinese knock off company. They use pictures from other magazines to sell their very inferior clothing. Your items will look NOTHING like the picture and they are a total scam rip off company. If I send their crappy clothes back to China, they will give me in store credit for more crappy clothes. I want full refund. You scammed the wrong buyer! HORRIBLE PRODUCTS! BE WARNED!

chelseal15
4/25/16

My order came in and the bathing suit was way too big. The tank top had a random monogram on it. The dress was made in cheap material and looked NOTHING like the picture online, and it was huge. The other dress was cheaply made as well, the buttons were cheap plastic. These people are scam artists. They post pictures of nice clothes and make an extremely cheap version, avoid the DressLily website. I regret ordering from them.

catc17
4/25/16

Well - it is such a horrible, horrible knock off of a picture they stole elsewhere. First and last time ordering from them and yes my bad for not investigating first. The picture was a long white cotton dress with a "Mexican" type embroidery on top in bright colors. What I got which I guess lucky I got it according to other reviews- was a nylon type dress with a screen print of the design not embroidery and not the same colors. Also- so not true to size. Was I expecting high end - no but at least what was shown in the picture. How they pride themselves with this type of business and reputation is beyond me. Do NOT order from here.

wendyh77
4/25/16

Never got my order from December!! Biggest scammm ever...Thieves Thieves would never recommend to just anybody////

karik7
4/25/16

Need to do returns from crappy merchandise just received. CAN'T reach a CS rep. TERRIBLE hassle so far and nothing resolved. Jumpsuit is from Order #LL1604010850489003. Item #149177504. XL. No way this is XL. TOO small for even a XXL, which I am not. Need to return ASAP for full refund ASAP.

AND...............Order # LL1603300737439766 was delivered 4/21/16 MINUS one item still. #105065201 is damaged. Item #104671103 said one size but it came M -- too small. And #100347501 is too small as a M. Need to return all three. ASAP. Want full refund ASAP.

sharonk52
4/25/16

the prices were so low that I thought I could afford to buy several dresses in the hopes that 1 out of 4 dresses would work for my teenager. The tracking number provided did not work, the expedited shipping took 9 or 10 days. The dresses are NOT as pictured- they are ALL made of the same printed shiny polyester- they do not look like the dresses on the site. One picture was changed between the time I ordered the dress and the time it arrived, and even the really ugly second picture looks better than the ridiculous dress I received.

julieb137
4/24/16

I ordered 3 items. 2 showed up. You cannot get in touch with customer service unless you create a user account on their page, and even then it's all online. The 2 items that I ordered were 2 sizes smaller than the fitting guide said they would be. Horrible company!

youstinaw
4/24/16

quality is very bad, items are not available all the time, no commitments,they said that they will bear all the shipping cost, then I paid for it
They divide the order into 3 or more parcels & always there are items not available

katieh56
4/24/16

ordered a dress over a month ago for prom and they have charged me but my dress still hasn't shipped prom is next week so now i have to go find another dress and have called customer service and no response.even paid extra for shipping so it would be here very displeased with the service this company provides will never shop here again and am telling everyone not to shop here!!!!! now all i want is my money back don't even want the dress now!!!!
So they have now shipped my dress i don't even want it! I just want my money back. This company just keeps getting worse and worse!!!!!

kathleenc44
4/24/16

Customer service is a nightmare. I could not find a phone number anywhere to actually try to speak to a person, since the online option is next to impossible to navigate. You fill out an online form to explain your problem. Then when you click the "submit" button, it does not go through. I had to go in and out of the program several times before it finally submitted, spending well over an hour in the process. Then they send you another form requesting all the same information that you have already sent the first time. They do not want to issue refunds, but instead offer you points, which are useless - they offered me 100 points, which translates to a $1.00 credit next time you order, which I never will do again. After arguing back and forth, they finally relented to do me a big favor and refund me $16.49 for the item that I had paid $27.04 for. We will see if I ever get the refund. Oh, and there is a "chat" option, but that is also useless, since no one is there to chat with. Their sizes are also very deceptive, you must order at least a size larger than you normally wear.I had to give 1 star since there is no option for 0 stars. Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered, would have saved a lot of headaches!

alving11
4/23/16

"I've purchased from Dresslily numerous times and the experience is always positive, with phenomenal customet service."

eviaw
4/23/16

I ordered a cute wig! I received a fabulous wig! Company gave me discount for purchase and I ended paying an incredible low cost. I am so fascinated with my new lock (wig). Please remember that delivery is almost 30 dias but reward was great

pattit3
4/23/16

I order two items on 4/10 it is 4/23 and have still not received either one of the items. I paid $2 for tracking and most of the time the writing is in Chinese. It also said only one item was shipped. I definitely will not be ordering from them again.

nancyk50
4/22/16

I ordered on April 9,2016 and it is now April 22 and I tried calling their number 530-419-5986 and sending inquiries and have gotten no response. The product still has not arrived. I am going to my bankcard and complain if I do not get a response by next week.

dianet37
4/22/16

I need to return my shipment which I received today. I am on the phone now doing a dispute with the credit card company and it will be taken off. The buttonholes are closed up and the blouse has stains on it. Can't find anywhere to contact you.

ingas1
4/22/16

3 weeks ago I placed my order for a dress and still waiting. The note they sent me stated it was being mailed from China??? I emailed them 3 times and no response. Each time I call I get voice mail. Disgusting service. Horrible deplorable service. I will never order from this site again.

sarahr111
4/22/16

I ordered a bikini off of this site, size medium. I am a size 6, can typically fit into most smalls at stores but tend to stay at a medium to be safe. The bikini arrived and I literally could not pull it up past my thighs, it was so ridiculously tiny. I tried to get a refund and all they offered were 'points' on my next purchase. I have zero intentions of ever purchasing anything so I'll have to search for some tiny human to try to give this bikini to and cut my losses. Absolutely disappointed and unsatisfied with this company.

**Update on this - I did actually end up receiving a refund back on my paypal account (whether it was a result of this review or not, not sure) but I am happy to see that they did give me my money back. I would still be careful ordering and pay close attention to how small everything is!

Tip for consumers: Order something at the largest size if you want it to remotely fit. If you are above a size 8/10 I would probably not even bother.

murpheyl
4/21/16

I've placed multiple orders now with Dress Lilly, and they have been nothing but helpful. Reading through the reviews here, they are a lot of issues that I had. A few sizes were too small, but I have done enough online shopping to expect clothing made in China to run smaller. Their customer servise refunded entire my purchase in discounts and store credit. The free shipping tells you at checkout that it can take up to 30 days, but there are quicker options. I ordered the free shipping and had my items in two weeks! Most the issues I'm reading here are pure customer laziness.

Highly recommend.

jannellew
4/21/16

In this online age, it is easy to get lost in the superhighway. I had a problem with an item and Dresslily's support staff got back to me quickly and were so friendly. I appreciated their helpfulness in resolving my issue to my satisfaction.

renruic
4/21/16

Item was quick to arrive. Support system is also quick to respond to any queries I had. Items are nice and reasonably priced. Would recommend anyone looking for clothes to this shop.

murpheyk
4/21/16

Everything I ordered looked just like the pictures and actually fit GREAT! The materials are solid, and I will definitely be buying from this site again.

angelah69
4/21/16

DressLily.com has a great store, full of beautiful clothes & assesories. Pretty things from head to toes. If you need customer service, they are great. I've never had to wait very long for them to very pleasantly respond and fix any issue I've had. Which was only once when I ordered the wrong size in a dress, because I didn't measure my bust area. They were wonderful to refund what the dress costed and I was happy to order another dress.
DressLily.com is my favorite website to shop at online

clareb34
4/21/16

I always love the stuff I order from dresslily. If you order using common sense and read the sizing directions there are no problems. The items are a good quality for the price, they always arrive quickly, no damage or smells like I have heard. They have a nice variety of items and my daughters love the cute retro stuff.

Tip for consumers: Read the sizing directions carefully and don't expect to get a designer dress at discount pricing and you will not be disappointed.

margotc
4/21/16

I'm a size 10, some things a little larger. I ordered larges from this China based site and received clothes US would consider small or medium. Nothing fit right. The fabrics were so cheap, they were like Halloween costumes. The smell of the items was also horrific. The bra's weren't as bad as the rest of the clothes but my boobs aren't directly under my chin. who could wear them? I tried to refund and got a no return response. After several emails, they said to take a look at what it's gonna cost me to ship to China... It was about $40 for shipping. I finally got a partial refund for items I can never wear. Worst shopping experience ever. Bad in every aspect.

tarinol
4/21/16

I order my son stuff on the I pay for the 6-10 days it said it would get there on the 18th he still have not got his stuff and win I look it up it say ship but no info on it at all I am very upset about this my son is in the Military I got it for his birthday and the sad thing is I had to call him and ask him if he got the stuff or not so its not a surprise no more and if the clothes is as bad as the lady side in the review I will be mad that mean I just wasted my money

samg72
4/21/16

I ordered two things from dresslily mostly because I wanted to see if I would actually receive my products. I love the look of the clothes on this website but it's too good to be true. The quality of the products are terrible and I even followed their size chart and the product is still not the right size. I also got sent the wrong product. The sad thing is it's such a hassle to even be able to return the items. This is ridiculous especially your company clearly doesn't know what the heck they are doing. I would like a refund but I doubt I would even get it. I am a very dissatisfied customer and I have never had any trouble ordering online until now.

marnieb3
4/21/16

I agree with ALL the other disheartened customers of Dresslily. They will NOT issue a credit refund, ONLY a store credit. Their business practices are absolutely ludicrous, specially since all their replies to my inquiries, keep calling me their Valuable Customer. Pretty deceptive way to keep my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never deal with this company!!

jewellg6
4/21/16

I order from this company and I haven't receive my order yet been 3 weeks said it shipped out but I still haven't received it

daniellec61
4/20/16

I placed two orders with them,I spent hours on the site looking through and picking out my wigs, with no explanation I received an email that my order was refunded back to my account, it has been a week and my money is still not in my account . they have no way to contact them and the number they emailed me to call to discuss this matter goes directly to voice mail and they still haven't gotten back to me so I had to file a claim on them . don't waste your time on this company Scam

courtneya21
4/20/16

I ordered a dress from there on the 10/04/2016 for my birthday, and paid for express shipping and on the 20/04/2016 I recieved a refund and no explanation as to why. They're a terrible business and I wish that I had not wasted my time with them.

melissaf38
4/20/16

The picture showed a black bathing suit with red buttons in the front. When received in the mail the buttons are on the back. And kinda look weird

charlotteb43
4/20/16

Absolutely amazing service from DressLilly!!! One of my shipments did not arrive, they reshipped with no problem at all. They always get back super quick with any enquiry submitted. Do not hesitate to order from this great company, they are amazing!!!

bridgettm1
4/20/16

Fabulous prices that are hard to beat! Sometimes the shipping is slow... but it's also free! Any issues are usually resolved in a reasonable and timely manner. And they have tons of items on their site that are super cool and fashion forward. I would recommend them!

marionf14
4/20/16

I have bought two dresses from Dresslily and I am delighted. They are decent quality and a perfect fit. That is a miracle as nothing ever fits me properly,I always have to alter clothes in some way. I measured myself using their guide,as they suggested. I will be wearing one to a wedding. They did not take too long to arrive. I was informed they would take a while but delivered quicker than I thought. No offence to Dresslily but I wasn't expecting designer clothes for the price. I was very surprised. Thank you.

il1461
4/20/16

The hair extension I ordered was of good quality although the color was not exactly what I expected.

sandras115
4/20/16

I had a problem with the size on one of the shirts and Dress Lily resolved the problem within 24 hours with their excellent customer service. With the exception of 1 shirt, my other items were true to size and I love their clothes.

501 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
tishw1
A: you SEE ALLLL THE COMPLAINTS AND YOU STILL WANT TO ORDER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY?? IF in stock will be the least of your problems ma'am...note; re read allll the COMPLAINTS.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 days ago
Answer
tishw1
A: YOU WONT RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER, YOU WONT RECEIVE ANSWERS FROM COMPANY YOU WONT IF RECEIVE YOUR DRESS UNTILL WEEKS LATER..IF YOU RECEIVE. BUT YOU WILL GET THE MOST HORRIBLE LOOKING THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU WILL GET ANGRY AND YOU will NOT GET HELP FROM THEIR NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO AS OTHERS HAVE DONE AND START PROCEDURES WITH PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET MONEY BACK. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SHAM SCAM COMPANY ON FILE WITH PAYPAL AND CARD COMPANIES. SPREAD THE WORD ON SOVIAL MEDIA...DO NOT SHOP WITH DRESSLILY OR THEIR OTHER COMPANIES. THEY HAVE SEVERAL SITES WITH DIFFERENT NAMES.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

222 Photos for DressLily