US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 232 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 1,058 reviews)

elorah

I waited for 2 months and nothing came at my door, so I wrote a negative review. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ninak11
9/3/15

I order some clothes and they send me very bad quality stuff, color not right and they don't look like on pictures.. i am very disappointed. I want my money back.

fucky21
9/3/15

Somebody subscribed me to the DressLily newsletter, and I cannot unsubscribe.

The unsubscribe button is a broken link that goes nowhere.

I can't call them because they have to public phone number, and I can't email them because they need an order number. I have never purchased from them before.

Ask $#*! about DressLily
dianez5
9/3/15

just received my order ... 3 days shy of a month wait the order is all wrong ....but that's not the worst part the items i did get are a horrible quality and shoddy workmanship all the shirts are totally see through though they did not represent them to be so.... Yes you get what you pay for and they will not get my money anymore live and learn.......save yourselves the grief and do not repeat do not order from this company

margb1
9/3/15

It will take so long to ship and arrive, you'll forget you ordered it.
I wish I would've read these reviews before ordering.
The stuff looks nice and the prices are low but it's not worth waiting over a month to get a $13 dress. Ships ground from China!

yaidelissd
9/2/15

I'm very satisfied with all my products. They fit me well and get to me on time. I also like how there's always more to see and buy. It's an excellent website to visit and get all your looking for in a considerable price and everything is just gorgeous. They also are very considered with their costumers and are always trying to make the shopping experience better. For that, they are my favorite website!

rebeccaf22
9/2/15

I ordered a dress for 12 bucks in March. It's September and I never got it and probably never will. So not worth it, don't waste your money.

danielad6
9/2/15

Awful awful awful and I'm not someone who would complain about anything. Two of the five dresses I ordered arrived and one of them wasn't even a dress more like a small shirt and the other one was completely see through and a large was way too small. Please do not order from this site, it's a complete rip off. Even for the small price to you pay for the dresses it's really not worth it

kelly-annl
9/2/15

Ive been waiting for my order for a month now. Still nothing. I understand one of my items was out if stock and said it'll be shipped today. However, i still haven't recieved my clothes.

Ive paid for tracking and was told i didnt. Proved i paid for it. Still nothing. If i do not recieve my items, i will make sure everyone knows not to shop here. I have NEVER had a bad shopping experience online until now.

niecys
9/1/15

Placed my order and paid extra for fast delivery now they tell me my item is out of stock that's BS and wait until its back in stock that's so wrong. I was ROBBED. I wish I was smarter and have read these reviews earlier.

cheryls38
9/1/15

Stupid me should have read reviews about dresslily... Ordered Aug 21, and still haven't received my order. Wrote dresslily customer support this a.m. and haven't heard back from them as of yet.

kristye
8/31/15

Only received half of my order and never got any emails returned back to me after several attempts on trying to contacting them explaining why I got ripped off. I also wanted to return for a smaller size on one shirt.....impossible.

carolannep
8/31/15

I have received half of my order so far and want to return all the items due to the vast differences in color. I ordered a dress that was portrayed as being a rich burgundy red. When the dress finally arrived I was horrified to see that it was a pale, fluorescent, lurid red. I also ordered what looked to be a dark red purse but what I received was a black/brown bag. Apparently they will not refund items due to color issues as they claim it is due to a monitor difference, which is laughable. I tried to initiate a "return ticket" but couldn't submit it as the "submit" button just doesn't work. I called the phone number which went straight to voicemail of what seemed like a woman's house. Now I have no way of contacting them to receive assistance with initiating a return. Who knows if I will ever receive the other half of my order. I would urge people not to order from this site as there is a huge chance they will either not receive the goods or will have no way of returning them once they see that they are not as depicted on the website.

billm103
8/31/15

Unfortunately, I did not read some of these reviews...should have? Live and learn. We never received what we paid for. The certainly charged the credit card immediately, but never received what was purchased. Contacted 3 times. I got: 1) Wait til after 20 days, 2) Is the address correct and call your post office it has been received, 3) no answer.

My recommendation, shop U.S. Spend an extra couple of dollars and get what you have at least paid for.

angelicam4

Never received stuff. Been 2 months. So upset

dianea23
8/31/15

There return system is terrible, would never by anything from this company again.

francesg13
8/31/15

Ordered my shirt and its been a month still nothing!!! What a complete joke

dianam36
8/31/15

They charged me more than the should have by about $30cad and there's nothing I can do about it! They emailed me with my confirmation with the grand total being $83.69cad and then they charged me $114.20cad. They refuse to fix it!
Then when I received my order, I find out I need to pay another $27cad in duties on top of everything, which I was never told about and never read anywhere before paying on their site.

Now after paying, I opened the package to find the UGLIIEST, most DISGUSTING quality I have EVER seen. I was completely appalled that I actually paid for this stuff, I wouldn't even want it if it was free! The white strappy dress came with NO STRAPS, so that makes it immediately unwearable! It also had a rip in the seams! The dress was completely see through and looked nothing like the picture! The long black cover up came as a long rectangle sheet with two arm holes that once you put on was so ugly, there was no way you I could make it look like the picture shown, so another SCAM! The bathing suit would fit a 10 yr old and it had stretched out holes in the mesh part that looked like someone put their big thumb through! Another dress was supposed to be purple but came in a very blue blue! Plus after trying these things on, I developed the worst RASH I have ever had in my life on my back! SO DISGUSTING! Their stuff is COMPLETE GARBAGE! They will try to rip you off anyway they can!!
I was offered 2 dollars as a refund....

ivanam1
8/30/15

L1507202248156695 this is my order numer from july 20.now is aug. 30 and i didnt recive my swiming suit yet.probably I have to move to florida to use it if ever ,ever get to me.

gabbyp
8/29/15

is DressLily and Rosewholesale is just one company? It shows that both of them have the same registrants named under HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD., same phone numbers and address in Beijing, according to its domain registration.

bellag8
8/29/15

Total BS, items never received and so refund.

sanjays15
8/28/15

please give ur india branch constumer care number or indian dress lilly dealer number

lisal119
8/28/15

I ordered six pairs of earrings on August 2nd. I have yet to receive anything. I received an email saying it was shipped (but only four pairs)...they charged me for the entire order. I am still waiting. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STUPID COMPANY!

fouady
8/28/15

I ordered 3 shirts and only received 2? 2 of the shirts I received were supposed to be medium however they fit COMPLETELY different and they are SO SMALL! Maybe my little 5 year old cousin can fit in them.. Its a shame as the shirts design look really nice :(

caelebg
8/28/15

So like every other review I haven't received my package. It's been ages now and I'm starting worry that it's not even coming. I trusted the site and thought it was a good investment and so far $45 seems misused. Is it ever going to come?

gregm69
8/28/15

Dresslily must have the worst customer service I have ever experienced, I returned products that were far too small for the size claimed registered post they refuse tos sign for. Lucky I made the purchase on Amex, I will lod.ge a claim through AMEX.

kristeenc
8/27/15

I have ordered from Dresslily on a two occasions and I have found Dresslily to be very prompt with their service and all questions asked are answered in a very short time on both occasions. Dresslily is one of the best online shops with a huge variety and fantastic quality and a good range of sizes. I would highly recommend Dresslily to all my friends.

jenniferr90
8/27/15

Order ashirt for $18. They had no problems taking my money, but here is sit afret EIGHT MONTHS!!! after many attempts to email them, complain, never was helped and item still hasn't come. This is principle now, I ts not the $18 bucks I can wipe me as with that. It's princople! Plain and simple. Very unhappy costumer

evew2
8/27/15

It's been 1 month and 2 weeks and I still have not received my order!!!! Wish I would of reading these reviews first! Will I ever get my order?

erikal8
8/27/15

And I swear if they just took my card number to make purchases of their own, I will be very very upset.........

ashleyk30
8/27/15

Well dress Lilly sucks! Save your time and money. 1 month and 2 weeks for a pair of pants that I was supposed to get in 2-3days, and they didn't tell me a thing until I contacted them after a week, how pathetic. 5 % discount for my troubles on my next purchase was all I was offered, no thank you, and thanks for insulting me AGAIN! I also pointed out that it's FALSE ADVERTISING when they continue to sell pants they know they don't have in stock for another month and a half, the site lists other things out of stock, why not what I ordered?! Don't sell me and promise me it will be on my doorstep in 3 days when you know it's not possible!

tamlyns
8/26/15

I ordered a tshirt as a test order using their standard delivery. So far it's been 34 days since I ordered it and they now say it could take up to 45 days which seems ridiculous. They did reply to my complaint quickly (within the hour) but have said to contact them again when 45 days has lapsed. Glad I didn't spend very much just to trial them and won't use them again.

This is an update. The order finally arrived after 40 days. The top doesn't really look as it did on the website and the quality is very poor. I don't think I'll be wearing it and I still won't be using the website. There are plenty of other sites that do reasonably priced fashion clothing where there quality is fine and the standard delivery is speedy.

tainb
8/26/15

The products I ordered were nothing like the beautiful picture. Poor quality, appliqué was even put in grossly crooked. I spend $31 and they will only refund me $2 since it was 'the right order'. It's unwearable. I had to submit my complaint twice and only after 3 days (not the promised 24 hrs) did the get the poor response. Do not support this company of poor quality of poorer customer service.

dezaraek
8/26/15

I ordered this shirt because it is so cute. With the company being overseas I knew it would take a while to get here because I order stuff like this all the time. It doesn't come quick so that's not an issue for me. I loved my shirt and how it looks. Thank you.

devanship
8/26/15

I made my first order for one of the lowest priced item and everything was smooth. Then I made my second order and has some payment issues. I contacted customer service and they were really quick and understanding. Overall best customer service. No wait like other websites.

laural62
8/26/15

I should've read the reviews prior to ordering. The payment was accepted July 16th and it's now August 26 with no item delivered. Around 3 weeks ago, I received an email that it was in China. I would love to request a refund but the website says the order number is wrong, the phone doesn't work and live chat is off.

blancaw
8/26/15

I have ordered a few ítems since Aug 05,and still have not reveived anything yet!! Its Aug 26.i think Dresslily is a scam,and shouldnt be on Facebook or any site..

shilpig2
8/26/15

Have tried contacting with them but no responses from their side.so frustrated and irritating.have placed my order last Sunday n dint get any updates till date.will not ever use thise site for delivering n convey the same to my relatives as well.

becb2
8/25/15

very unhappy with the product and sizing. will never order from this site again

jessicam129
8/25/15

I tried calling Dresslily with their hotline and it hung up on me. I then called DHL thinking my shipment was stuck in Singapore for a reason. DHL told me that it was just a label that was made but has not been shipped at all and that I needed to contact the company that I ordered it from. Many times I have called 16697219322 and it has disconnected me each time. I made the order on Aug. 17th 2015 and paid $21.00 for expedited shipping which I was told that processing would take 3 days and shipping would be up to 7 days. I am very frustrated and pissed off. The item I bought was to be an gift but the day has come and gone. Never will I order from here again and will tell my friends that as well.

akikoo
8/25/15

What I receved was quiet different from the picture and with bad quality of sewing,
and they don't show negatif reviews on the site...It's not honest...
I can't enjoy shopping on this site anymore, and I decided not to do.

roddys1
8/25/15

After reading so many bad reviews,i so wish i had never ordered from this company,and on contacting them,they just brushed off my concerns with no regard at all.
I feel ,again,i have been conned by buying from abroad......surely something can ,and should be done to prevent this company from trading in the UK.....i am not a well off person and can ill afford the loss of my money.
Although they claim my order was sent out around the 3rd of August,i cant help feeling that this again is absolute lies.
They either refund my money or deliver the goods,and i hope perspective customers will think twice before buying from DressLilly.com

nancyn21
8/24/15

Paid $US32 (I got the more expensive shipping option) for a black, flowy shirt that, in the picture, went down past the models waist and was quiet loose. I'm not a big girl (5'7 and 70kg) but the XL that I ordered wouldn't even fit my 10yo daughter, not to mention the fact that all the stitching down the seams ripped as I lifted it over my head!! DO NOT BUY from this company as it's the purest form of cheap Chinese crap I've ever come across!!!

frankg2
8/24/15

So I order an item over a month ago and the web site said 10 to 25 days and have not got it yet. So I write to them and ask where is my order? They tell me that they give my order 60 days to be delivered before they give refunds. Their site does not say anything about 60 days just 10 to 25 days. I have contacted them but they don't care about delivery time to the customer.
All I can say is stay away from this company.

cherylb33
8/24/15

Same issue as some of your other customers !!! My order was shipped 8/6/15 and has still NOT arrived !!! Unacceptable I will be making sure you WONT be on FB much longer !!!

jackies42
8/24/15

I placed my order for 1 item on 8/09/15 and it is now 8/24/15 and it has yet to even be shipped the status is still "processing" the site has alot of nice items but if shipping is gonna be such a a pain everytime i wouldn't bother...the wait time is ridiculous and i live in the U.S...overall

samw82
8/24/15

I have no idea where my item that i've ordered is. Can you track it for me. I've written 2-3 reviews and you've deleted em o_O i have no choise but to give 5 stars even though i want to give zero stars. Worse company ever.

katiek26
8/23/15

The products I received were as pictured and arrived in a timely manner, within what was expected. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase and experience with DressLily.com

cassandram9
8/22/15

I placed my order over a month ago, still has not arrived. I tracked the order, has only left China. I emailed the only email address available to find out if I could cancel the order & get a refund or get verification of where everything was, no reply. Very upset.
Just completely disgusted with the disrespect of not being a loyal company. You have an advertisement for your company and allow payments to go through but then don't verify or allow customers to check in, even the patient ones.
Fooled me, congratulations.

biaa
8/21/15

I am a very satisfied dresslily customer. I find their prices very reasonable, I can buy the trendy products I see in stores 2-4 times cheaper here. Quality is usually good. Shipping to Eastern Europe took around 3 weeks, to Western Europe it arrived in just 7 days!
They usually run additional sales offers and you can get points for writing reviews about the products you have received. Shipping is absolutely free internationally which is a big plus for me!
I have checked multiple similar sites - but none of them had this big of a selection to offer, for this reasonable price.
I have already ordered twice from them and I will submit my 3rd order soon.
I recommend.

juliem87
8/21/15

I PLACED AN ORDER THE 1ST OF JULY AND AM STILL WAITING. ITRIED TO GO TO THE TRACKING WEBSITE AND ONLY THING IT TELLS ME IS IT IS DEPARTING TO THE USA. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS TO HAVE THEM TELL ME WHERE PKG IS. I HAVE RECD 1 REPONSE BUT DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MORE THIS WEEK WITH NO RESPONSE. I JUST WANT A REFUND OF MY MONEY

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
Answer
russellw19
A: Janet B must work for Dresslily. I had to file a claim with the credit card company to finally get a response. They ask for your address 3 or 4 times, then they offer you an 8" discount on your NEXT order. The company is a SHAM, and does not operate like a credible company. Don't be deceived by Janet B. The customer service is made up of people who can barely understand and communicate in English, and they could care less about you.
5/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What is your street address, please
3/4/15
Answer
moniquej3
A: It should be apparent to anyone now that this company is a scam. If you get some clothes you will not get them all. They also operate with other names and now they have taken the faces off the models so that you will not know they are Oriental. Stop it, some of their clothing is on amazon as well, with ordering from Amazon you are backed up by Amazon, I still have not gotten my clothing and do not think I will ever get it especially now that is almost a year.
3 weeks ago