US Government's NSF

support@dresslily.com

202 Reviews for DressLily

▼ Sort by: recent

8/19/14

What a scam. Wanted to return 5 out of 8 items. Wrong sizes, poor stitching, different color.

I am raising this complaint because dresslily is a disreputable website. This is another scam as it lures people to buying affordable clothes at subpar quality (dresslily and sammydress --- their clothes come from the same warehouse/location in China), recognizing that customers are powerless to return their items due to high prices. Dresslily also screens its negative feedback, which is how it lures new customers like me to purchase from them in bulk.

Escalate your claim to paypal!!! Received $50 back when I raised the claim.

8/17/14

I have been very satisfied with the service I received from Dresslily and would be likely to recommend them.

Tip for consumers: The colours of the product do differ from the photos sometimes.

8/13/14

I had a horrible experience with this site. Wish i would have looked up the reviews first. I ordered an XL swimsuit. They sent me a L and I contacted them. They said they will send the right size out right away. I got the swimsuit and it was the same size as the first but the tags were cut. They said I needed to send a pic of the tags to them for a refund. I couldnt do that since they were cut. They refused to refund me. Luckily Paypal helped me get a full refund.

8/13/14

STAY AWAY, total sham---no business morals at all!!
Dresslily sizing is way off "normal" US sizing...when I said they sent me wrong sizes from what I ordered they responded with "We are the Asian size and maybe it is smaller than yours ."
Then they lied and sent me different sizing charts then what is on dress page and said they could not send out correct size as it was out of stock when it was not!
Complete run around from this company and if I return the order THEY made mistake on I pay shipping plus only get 80% refund!!!
I had read the negative reviews but placed an order as I loved the dress (ordered 2 the same as I read sizing was different but then they sent wrong sizes), then contacted them as soon as I placed order hoping to avoid any of the deceit....nope they still screw people over! Pretty dresses 2 sizes too small and lots of lies is what I got!

8/13/14

Be aware people, this site is fraud!! The items are made from cheap quality. Torn the first time I tried them on, photos are deceiving, sizes are vs. I learned the hard way NEVER buy from them again.

8/13/14

Dresslily is a money making scam. They take consumers money and don't deliver their goods.
Their tracking system does not work and there is no contact details for them.

8/10/14

I want to give a fair view of this website based on my recent purchase. I am from Australia. I placed my order on 29/6/14. After that, I have done a research on this website which I should have done it before but was impressed with the clothes there. I was so scared after the research as so many people said they did not receive their orders after months. I have ordered around US$100. Luckily, I received my first delivery on 21/7, then another delivery on 25/7 and the final on 1/8. To be honest, the quality is not great but acceptable at the price. I can tell these may be sample clothes with loose threads and lots of wrinkles. The sizes may be more suitable for petites or Asians. Hope this helps the people who want to buy from this website.

8/8/14

I placed an order with Dresslily on the 18th of July. I didn't know anything about this website and still ordered (pretty dumb of me, really, as it's smthg I tend not to do). The same night, I went on the Internet to find information and stumbled upon this site. Needless to say I worried my butt off after reading all the super negative comments.

But on the 21st, I received an email saying that my order had been shipped out and that it would be delivered with the next 10 to 25 days. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought that it would (only) be a 29€ loss if worst came to worst (and that if by the 15th of August I hadn't heard anything, I would e-mail them).

I don't know if it's because my order was purely jewellery or because it was shipping to France or just because I didn't have a complete meltdown after 2 weeks of not hearing or receiving anything (maybe I'm just lucky), but I was surprised by the door bell yesterday morning (so 17 days after the shipping confirmation e-mail and almost a month after ordering): the postman had a package from Singapore!
Nothing was missing from my package, everything was just as it looked on the website and they were within the time-range they had given me.

I will order again from them. But only jewellery.
For cheap clothing there's Primark -here or in London- and I'm extremely reluctant of buying without trying (even more so with Chinese sizes).

Don't fool yourself: OF COURSE it isn't going to be the most magnificent of qualities (have you SEEN the prices?!), OF COURSE it's going to take a bloody long time to be shipped (the prices are extremely low so they can't really afford paying their employees and UPS or Fedex now, can they? They choose the cheapest -and longest- way of sending the packages).

So as a conclusion I would say : stay way clear of the clothing (what's the point in ordering only to be disappointed by quality or shipping time?) but go crazy for the jewellery!

8/6/14

The jewellery is reasonably ok and cheap, but the quality of the clothing are really bad and inferior. Pls only expect 30% from what you see in the pic.

8/6/14

Buyer beware! Sizes are way too small, unless you are a size zero. They need to follow the global standard sizing if they want sell to other markets other than China. Customer service was great, but will not be buyimg from this website again. Be warned!

8/6/14

I recomended this website to my uncle, not knowing that it was a $#*!ty ass scam. These motherfckers lied to me nd my uncle nd took our money. He ordered 3 shirts for $51 nd payed fast shipping for $23.We waited for 2 weeks nd it still hasn't come.The tracking numbers are fake,smdh i'm going to make sure this site is shut down. I'm going to find them and cut there legs off and feed it to my dogs.

8/6/14

Took months to get my package. Issued a dispute on paypal, but Dresslily wouldn't admit to never sending the package. Finally after pushing I finally got the coat in the mail. VERY poor quality, definitely not "wool blend" as advertised and way to small, despite going by size chart on the site. Definitely a seedy website.

8/5/14

I am pleased to order new items at Dresslily because you have got a great choice of clothes, accessories, jewelery at cheap price. Overall the quality of clothes is decent for the price.
I have received my first order a month after the process so don't be too impatient.
Be carefull about the size some of their clothes could be pretty small as asian size.
If you want to return back an item you must pay the postage to China which is pretty expensive wherever you are. The customer service of Dresslily has offered me a coupon as I have decided to keep the item. Great and quick customer service.

8/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! I attempted to return my purchase with their "customer service" department after I received two see-through, cheap quality dresses, and two bathing suits that were too small and both had frayed stitching. In short, we e-mailed back and forth for three weeks while I insisted I wanted a full refund. They told me they would give me 8% back to keep it, then 15% back, then if I really wanted to return it, I would have to pay the return shipping and the FREE delivery charge in the form of 15% of the items cost. Basically, they would not take these items back NO MATTER WHAT. They asked for photos of the items next to a ruler to show their measurements were off. They told me to keep the items and give to a friend. They excused the see-through material by stating "Sometimes materials are manufactured that way". I intended to copy and paste their RIDICULOUS emails and post it here but unfortunately, they have deleted my support ticket from their website now that they credited me back 20% off to keep the items (it worked out the same as the return delivery cost to China and less hassle). In the end, I would NEVER shop here again. I lost all my money and am left with four useless, unwearable pieces of garbage. If you order from this site, be aware that there are NO RETURNS or refunds.

7/30/14

Ordered a swimsuit in May. My order said processing for 2 months. Finally sent them an email to ask what's up and they said they don't have it in stock and could I order something else! Our summer is almost over- so just asked for a refund. Haven't heard back yet :/ Don't waste your time.

7/30/14

this shop is absolutely ridiculous! I ordered a dress and two bathing suits and I ordered in bigger sizes than I acually am according to the size tables they provide! normally I am a size 10-12 and the dress I ordered was in XL and I couldnt even fit my head in it. I let 4 or my girlfriends try it on who are even slimmer than me and the dress showed their bums and was an absolute terrible fit! the bathing suits were size L apparently but not even a child would fit in it.
I complained about the sizes and they had me taking photos of the products with a ruler beside it. I did that and then they offered me 20% refund and told me to give the products to my friends to make them happy. I complained a bit more and tried to explain that i didnt order to make my friends happy and got offered a 50% refund.
I complained again as this is absolutey not acceptable! loosing money for items i cannot use and i cant even make my friends happy with them as nothing fits!
never again!!!! stay away unless you are incredibly doll-sized! :D

7/29/14

HORRIBLE! I order a coat and don't receive it or hear anything from the company for over a month. When i finally inquired about where the order is at, I was told that the product is out of stock! I had to either choose another product or get a refund. After the poor service, i just wanted a refund so i asked for one. they said they'd organize a refund in 3-5 days...it has been over a week now and I'm still waiting! I've had to put in another enquiry!

7/28/14

I ordered 3 dresses from this site after seeing it advertised on Facebook. Strike ONE: the order arrived 50 days after purchase even though I paid for and selected the "standard shipping" option which read "delivery in 5-7 business days". I emailed the company multiple times asking for information on my order but did not get a response. Even when I demanded a refund, there was no response, and no customer service.
Strike TWO: After my order finally arrived, it included clothing that I did not order. Once again, there was absolutely no communication on the part of Dress Lilly to remedy the mistake.
Strike THREE: The clothing reeked of toxic chemicals and left a reaction on my skin when I touched them.
Strike FOUR: the clothing runs small. Dresses are shorter, and narrower than displayed in the photographs.
Taking their actions into account, I do not find this company a reputable one and gravely regret providing them with my credit card information.

7/28/14

I am happy with them. Over all, the quality of their clothes is decent for the price. Last time I bought a swim suit. The fabric is quite thin! But I still like it and wear it a lot. So far I have kept all my purchases. I think they offer really cute clothes. It helps to be small and skinny when buying from China.

7/28/14

I can find a lot of good things in Dresslily.com. My last purchase was very good because it was like all the clothes I wanted. I loved the quality of the clothes. And the customer service is very efficient. I am currently planning my next purchase.

7/25/14

This is a horrible online company. They will not exchange or return items unless it is a mistake on their part. (wrong color, etc) The dress I ordered was extremely small. The sizing chart said a size small should fit a person with a dress size of 4-6. I wear a size 2 (USA) typically so I assumed the small would fit fine. When I tried to exchange the dress for a bigger size (M-L) they told me it was my responsibility to understand the sizing chart. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

7/25/14

I'm not so happy with my order. Unfortunately I didn't receive my order yet. I believe it can be because of my country's international port, but I can't tell about my experience because I didn't have one yet...Thanks

7/24/14

My clothes arrived today. Track pants were good. Dress looked a bit different and was a bit shorter you could almost see my vagina. High waisted pants were too small and looked better online. I had a feeling these clothes were gonna be small because it is an Asian website and they are all small. Definitely wouldn't shop here again. Wish I read these reviews to begin with!

7/23/14

I wanted to buy 11 club dresses for my girl friend which is her birthday in couple of weeks, but after reading all the bad reviews , I am gonna pass it.Taking in consideration that I live in the UK would have been a pain in the back side to report them to the police and then get my money back. I think that everyone who's got an unpleasant experience with them , should report to the police and they will take this con artist down.

7/23/14

I bought a denim jacket from DressLily for my teenage daughter, thinking it would fit her. However, instead of a should width of 44cm as per the product dimensions, the actual width is roughly 36cm from shoulder to shoulder!! The size difference is shocking. The quality of their product is terrible. I can't return it as the the cost of the return freight would cost more than the jacket. I'm so terribly disappointed. I was eagerly waiting to buy more stuff from their website but now this experience has soured it. None of my friends are interested any longer.

7/22/14

Horrible site....clothes are small, customer service does not know proper English and does not answer your questions and you are stuck with your product because it's $20 to send back to china! Run away fast!!

7/22/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DRESS LILY! THEY ARE CROOKS. THEY SENT ME THE WRONG ITEM, AND IT WAS DAMAGED AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!! NOTHING LOOKS LIKE THE PICTURES!!!!

7/21/14

My experience with DressLily has been the most awful of any online shopping experience I have ever had.
Throughout the process I have contacted their customer service with a number of questions and none of them were ever answered. I asked them if I could receive confirmation that my package was indeed paid for and would be shipped, if I could upgrade my shipping, if I could take two of the items off of the order, and if I could get an estimate on when I would be receiving my order. I asked these questions many times and every time I got an answer thanking me for my order without answering any of the questions.
They also told me that two of the items I ordered were out of stock even though they were not labeled so when I purchased them. These were the two that I asked to be refunded for and they still have not refunded me for them even though they've read the email and responded to it.
The way they respond without answering my questions makes me think that they either do not speak english well enough to understand my questions or that they are purposefully ignoring them. Either way this is a huge issue.

If you have any questions or changes to be made about your order with this site, they may never answer them as they have not for me. If you are unhappy with your order or would like to be refunded, they won't do anything about it and you won't get your money back.

7/19/14

I purchased 3 items. Dress is nothing as it appears on the site, thin and a swimsuit cover up not dress! 2 swimsuits- one is missing the straps, the other the back tie is not sewn!! Thank God I'm a seamstress. Also attempted to contact them, they do not have any way to contact them now!! I'm very disappointed. Never again!!

7/19/14

Dresslily has satisfied my clothing needs! The free shipping was fast and the dress is just what I was expecting.

7/19/14

I also have few dresses ordered and through the site they see der super nice but when I put them in the market did it look like it's got or something was looked spit ugly and I wanted to send it back but they take no longer to the clothes I am not happy with this site and I have really a lot of money given to this rot site! They also respond via facebook of dreslily not you just ignore them!
and I order a large size L or so and yet it comes too later!!!!
I touch NO ONE on this site is super bad quality of the dress is bad they are reliable you can order the dress but you get your money back more.

7/19/14

I am truly a HAPPY customer. I will refer all my friends to Dresslily. This will be my only online shopping website.

7/18/14

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!! Fake tracking numbers and they tired to use my Credit Card. Thankfully I have an amazing bank that stopped them in their tracks. I assume the good reviews are fake. Seriously, run away from this site. SCAM!!!!

7/16/14

I bought a swim suit. I received it within two weeks, but it did not fit (way to small). The measurements provided were the smallest numbers on the scale! Anyway, I ordered another one two sizes up and it fits much better. The new one also arrived very quickly from China. My COMPLAINT is this: When I asked to do a return, they informed me that they would not do a full refund only the commodity cost, they said it would cost me more to return it than my refund. USE CAUTION when buying. NO FULL REFUNDS ON RETURNS IF TO SMALL. ORDER TWO SIZES UP FROM RECOMMENDED MEASUREMENTS! I will probably be eating the cost of the first suit since it may be impossible to find an ebay buyer that is that tiny. Maybe someone from China will buy it! :)

7/16/14

I recently, got my package from dress lilly today, after waiting a bit over a month. I ordered it last month. and when i did receive it, i had order overall shorts, and there were no slits to button it. and my dress was made with very cheap material, you can see the stitches in the dress. it looks like a sticker. My swim wear came but the size was very small, so if you are going to order from dresslilly.com i suggest you get double your size, if you are a medium get x-tra large! they make the clothing very small. I am not satisfied with my package. I would recommend no one shop here for clothing, only thing that came out good was the jewelry,watches,and bags.

7/15/14

**PLEASE READ**
I see a lot of negative reviews for dresslily.com so I thought I'd clear some things up about the site. They're not paying me to defend them or give them positive reviews - I'm just stating facts and my opinion.
dresslily.com is a wholesale store that sells clothing for a discounted price from what you would normally pay. You're getting a discounted clothing. Most of which are clothing that did not meet the standards to sell full-price. This explains the missing buttons and fraying material on some of the products. The apparel is also made very cheaply so it can be sold at a low price. You're not going to get a dress of amazing quality for $11.28 (an example of a price for a dress on the site).
Another problem I often see is the time for shipping. A lot of people are complaining that it takes about a month or even 2 months for their package to be delivered. If you get free shipping, you can't expect your order to be shipped first or the fastest. You're going to have to wait. The clothing is coming from China so if you live in the U.S.A or Canada, it's only natural to wait a month or more. If you live outside of North America - your order will take even longer. I order from China all the time with free shipping and this is not new to me.
I've also noticed that people are complaining that the item goes through "processing" for quite awhile or does not ship until sometimes over 10 days after your purchase. The items may not be in stock and that is what people have said was the case when they called Customer Service. Wholesale sites do not often get shipments of the same product in twice and if they do - it takes awhile for them to arrive. I understand that the site should post when items are out of stock to save people from waiting and waiting and that is something they should look into. However, their site does not have this feature so if your product turns out to be out of stock, this is not dresslily's fault and it doesn't mean the site is a scam.
There was also an issue with sizing. dresslily.com is an Asian company so the sizing is tailored based on sizing charts in Asia. A size large in Asia is quite a bit smaller than how it would be in North America. So you have to keep that in mind. Always order a size (or several sizes) larger when ordering from sites like these. I am a size Medium in Canada but in South Korea I am an XXL. Yes, the size charts on the site can be misleading but keep in mind that these products are cheap imitations of the product in the picture. The sizing will not be the same.
The last thing I will mention is the lousy Customer Service. I have not spoken to anyone who runs that department but my guess is that these are young people sitting in an office bored out of their minds. The last thing they need is angry customers shouting at them demanding where their order is. If you're kind and polite to them, they have no reason to be snappy with you. The last thing dresslily.com needs is rude employees because it would only affect their business negatively. I believe that if you talk reasonably, they will too.
So if you're willing to face slow shipping and cheaply made clothing, dresslily.com is a site you can go to and you will receive your order. But you have to understand how these sites work. I hope I explained things well. dresslily.com is not a scam because even if the reviews are negative, the customers still got their order. Items may be shipped a different times based on when they're in stock so that explains why some items do not turn up at the same time. Thanks for reading.

7/15/14

Don't buy anything from Dresslily! They take ages to send your order and when the clothes arrive they are of an inferior quality. The two dresses that I ordered in large are far too small. I had to give them to my teenage daughter to wear. They are also really quick to take your money. I will not purchase anything from them again and will in fact only stick to New Zealand websites. Grr! I'm feeling ripped off!!

7/14/14

I am satisfied with them. We know that the items made in China have sometimes some defect, but for example the women watches are quite good quality and the most look like better in live as on the pictures. So before order it worths to review the comments on the item's site. Furthermore they have a good support center where you can report your problem easily.

7/14/14

I thought it was a little bit risky to order in Asia. But Dresslily is a real company! No fake/scam! ☺ The prices are very low but yet the quality is european standard (like Primark, H&M!).
But better take 1-2 SIZES LARGER then your european/british size because ASIAN CLOTHING IS SMALLER! ♥ A LITTLE TIP ♥

Your order arrives 100% or you will get your money back or can exchange the invalid items! ♥
Only negative aspect: Processing time (Time until they bring it to the post, pack it etc..) is really long! I had to wait 12-13 days processing time only and another 20-30days (including weekend) for arriving! :(

4,5/5 Stars still! ♥♥

7/13/14

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.
All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)
Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow
Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)
All these people are getting ripped off!
I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back through PayPal.
Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS
Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,
broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds.
Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.
People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

7/12/14

I ordered 2 dresses and a bag at Dresslily on June 26th. I chose for the flat fee (free) shipping (to the Netherlands) and received the package on July 8th. I was quite surprised about the fast shipping after reading the comments here. The quality of the products is OK. What you pay is what you get. Both dresses were made of lace and both were "one size". It's actually an "S" size, I don't think a dutch "M" would fit in. They are quite short too. By the description of the bag it says that the material is suede, however it's an imitation suede.

7/10/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. This is a a scam! I ordered a pair of swimmers when they arrived 25 days later they were shabby & I couldn't even fit them past my thighs. The sizing chart says 91-99cm for hips. I stretched the hips to its max & it measured only 84cm!!! Then when I sent photo & asked for a refund they said they would give me $4 & I could give the swimmers to a friend for a gift!! Only a child could fit these swimmers!! They then said I could send them back at my own cost, even though their product was faulty & was not the size advertised!! How can they be allowed to operate? They breach Australian consumer laws & their site should be blocked to Australian consumers unless they comply.
Please save yourself the trouble & buy elsewhere. This site from China is a scam.

7/9/14

I've already made ​​two orders on this site. The first order I got in parts because not all the items were in stock at one moment. Usually, if there are all the stuff so they gather the order 3-5 days (as written on the website), then they transfer it to the shipping company and it also distributes the parcels about 3-5 days, after all sends to the destination place. In total, the order came in about 3 weeks. After receiving the first order, I was not disappointed, because I knew that for this price you get corresponding product. It was not bad, on the contrary, such worthy this price and had very acceptable quality, and some things were even better than expected. I very precisely verified with dimensional grid on the site, so almost all the things suits me perfectly. The second order I made 2 weeks ago and it's already on the way.
If you have any questions about the product, then you can always ask in servise center and during the day you will get the answer to all your questions.
If you leave reviews for things, you can earn points which can then be used as a discount.
Overall I am quite pleased with the work of the site and I hope that in the future their quality of work will not deteriorate.

7/9/14

This is a SCAM. An ABSOLUTE SCAM.
They send you something that looks nothing like the picture at ALL. Then if you want to return something, they will make up their own "restocking fees" and change their minds on how much of your money you can have back. I wanted to return everything, so they went from giving me 85% of my money back to 25% when I said I wanted to send it back.

Every positive review you have seen on this is the fact they are trying to build their empire out of a scam. They are reviewing their own service. Please save yourself- I spent over $150 on this website, and they are walking way with my money. I am left with the crappiest, cheapest looking stuff I have ever seen in my life.

7/8/14

I M GLAD TO TELL YOU THAT I AM A CUSTOMER OF DRESSLILY AND I ALWAYS RECEIVE MY ORDER IN TIME. YOU CAN TRUST THIS SITE.

7/7/14

I've ordered from Dresslily.com two times now and I'm really happy with it! The jewelry is beautiful and looks like in the pictures. The same goes with the clothing. I've ordered one t-shirt and two cloak(jackets) which looked really good! And the prices are almost too good to be true. The shipping takes about a month to Sweden but considering the distance and that the shippings is free, I think it's okey. Overall, I strongly recommend Dresslily.com!

WEBSITE
The design of the site has recently been tweaked so it is very much more user-friendly. Keep in mind that you may have to be creative and dig deep to find products you like. The products are also often incorrectly named so make sure you go by the photos and descriptions. My first order came in fine but my second order was missing about 1/3 of the items. I was not informed of this and when I contacted them they apologized - this made me think that maybe they tried to get away with shorting me. See my review under SERVICE for more details.

QUALITY
The clothes are usually very thin, made with cheap stitching, and run VERY small. Usually the clothes I receive from this site require me to re-sew buttons or alter the size to fit properly. I would actually say the clothes are overpriced for the cheap value but since I can do basic sewing I keep coming back to the site. The shoes are a little cheap but overall hold up. I would just warn you to NOT GO BY THEIR SIZE GUIDES! For example: I wear a size 8 shoe and their size guide says that is a 39 - this is not true if you wear an 8 you need to buy a 40 (which they have limited quantities of). Also I do not believe they properly measure each clothing item, so when they say the bust is 100cm (39") it will not fit my 38D chest. You will be better off ordering two sizes larger and even then the clothes will be tight.

PRICING
Some of the prices seem very cheap and some of them very expensive. I would say only buy clothes that are on sale (although they run out of sizes quickly). The accessories and jewelry are priced low and not of great quality - but you get what you pay for.

SELECTION
They run out of sizes and colors quickly and do not restock them. Still, do not buy something overpriced just because it may run out - the quality is not worth full price.

SHIPPING
The website claimed standard shipping as 4-5 business days last month but now has changed that time to 10-20 business days: I ordered June 12 and my order was labelled as "processing" until June 23. I received my items July 1 (making the order 14 business days).

SERVICE
They usually reply to questions within 2-3 days and are very nice about it. The fact that I had to contact them that I was missing items and they did not inform me that my items were not all included is bad business. Also, I was not offered a refund but rather told I could select other similar items. This only adds to the suspicion that this business is not legitimate. I told them which replacement items I am interested in and soon I will see what they say in response. They had better not try to get me to pay for shipping a second time since the error is their own. I will update when the situation is resolved.

7/5/14

I placed an order on 6/24 and noticed that it was taking a really long time to process my order and ship. That's when I found this website and all the reviews. Thankfully I was able to cancel my unshipped order and get a full refund.

Customer service was reallu quick and nice about responding, but the whole refund and cancellation took a week to complete.

7/5/14

I'm happy with my purchases with Dresslily, they take some time to arrive but all of my purchases have been great

7/4/14

Disappointed! If I could give them 0 stars, I would. I purchased a bikini from them a few weeks ago. Prior to purchasing I made sure to check their measurements to make sure I got the right size. I usually fit a medium but according to their sizes I should have ordered an extra small. I ended up ordering the size small to play it safe and it ended up being super too small. And the stitching was coming out and all the ends of the top were frayed.
Their website says that if it is a quality issue they will refund you the money AND pay for return shipping. So far it has been 2 weeks of going back and forth with them. They said that the shipping it back will be more expensive than the product so they would not do that, but they are willing to refund me only 40% of the price.
I will never buy from them ever again. 1. Their sizes are in accurate. 2. Their products are of very cheap quality. 3. They do not honor their return policy.

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber