US Government’s NSF

21%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-669-721-9322
Ticket Title"Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jades8

The items may not be in stock and that is what people have said was the case when they called Customer Service. (in 470 reviews)

nicolel30

According to the chart, if you are a size 2 here, you need to order a 5 in Japan. (in 2,321 reviews)

lisal135

Its been almost 2 months since i placed the order. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jillianl3
5/28/16

I tried ordering a $12 swimsuit 3 times. All three times it said my card couldn't process but charged me 3 separate times for that same order ($36 total). Later that night, find out my card is "closed", and was ultimately suspended for $36 of an unauthorized transaction that coincidentally took place that same day. Now my card is cancelled for fraudulence and I'm waiting for a new one. $#*! wasn't even that cute anyway

patties4
5/27/16

I ordered an item for my granddaughter's birthday over a month ago and still can't get an answer about where it is. When I email dress lily I got an automated response that had no link attached. So I went to PayPal resolution center and have emailed every day. They respond to the email telling me that my order has shipped. Then they tell me that they'll refund $10; the next day they offer a $12 refund...all less than 1/2 of the cost of the item.

DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESS LILY! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ORDER AND THEY WILL NEVER REFUND YOUR MONEY!

I wish someone had to me!

eb516
5/26/16

I was looking to purchase an inexpensive watch. Dresslily had very competitive prices for the type of watch I was looking for (stainless steel case and band, water-resistant, fashionable).
I had never purchased there before (I usually buy from Ebay), but their prices were better, they offered free international shipping and PayPal.
I placed my order and waited.
The order arrived pretty fast and the watches were as shown - attractive, functional and a very good bargain for the price I paid.

sophiem22
5/26/16

Hello,i don't know for other people but the clothes i receive from Dresslily are very good.I bought a shirt for my husband and he is so good looking in it. He got many compliments. Hence i will order more clothes on Dresslily. I bought also small girly things for my daughter and she simply adores them.I recommend indecisive people to go forward with Dresslily. Personally i got a good experience with this site.

howardb47
5/26/16

I placed an order since April 24, it is now May 26 and I have not received it. Getting to speak to someone about the order is impossible and the tracking system sucks. I needed the items for an event on May 28th, today is May 26 and it seems i have to buy another outfit. What a travsety....

thierrym2

To all readers,
Thanks to Dresslily,with little money it helps to be in fashion and be stylish.I feel confident when i go at an office for work because i feel good in these clothes.The clothes are just as described.I sincerely recommend Dresslily to others. Thank you Dresslily

angelav24
5/25/16

I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered. I ordered a total of 10 items, all but 3 shipped, it did take a long time to get them, but I was OK with that. I really like the items I received, not high quality, but I didn't expect them to be with the price I paid. Then I get an email about the 3 remaining items not being able to ship, yet 2 of the 3 are still listed on their website - so why can't they be shipped. I didn't create an account when I ordered, I just used our paypal account (my husband and I share an account) - which I'm afraid was a huge mistake, because now they only offer store credit as a refund, but without an account, I don't know what my options are. I'll be OK with a store credit, just wish the responses were quicker. I sent this in my reply to them, now I wait to see what their solution will be. I'll come back and post once I hear back from them. This is an opportunity for them to change my 2 star rating to something higher. Here's hoping their customer service comes through.

lillianq
5/25/16

The reviews for the website is horrifying! i should have done my research before ordering now I don't know what to expect when and if I receive my order. I placed an order on May 5th and have yet to receive anything although I received an email stating it has already shipped. Speaking of e-mails, I've received at least 8 emails stating one has shipped, one is on back order and the last one states...hank you for your recent ticket.

We have not heard from you for 7 days now. Therefore this ticket has been closed automatically.

HUH? I'm totally not understanding, the company immediately charged my credit card and after so long and countless emails later, it's been canceled? How can that be if shipments were made?

aylau
5/24/16

I am obviously optimistic reading others accounts where they were refunded for waiting such a long time but still disappointed as I ordered a mermaid tail blanket for my sisters bday May 14th... I ordered it the beginning of April and will be requesting a refund as my two other inquiries only told me wait longer... and I am not sure that will help since I have and it still is not here (ALberta, CAnada.

karaf3
5/24/16

This is the a terrible comppany with no one to help. They steal your money and never send the item you order and then there is no one to contact

lisar157
5/24/16

Would give 0 stars if I could. Placed 2 orders received neither. Contacted support got nowhere was unable to receive a refund. I wouldn't recommend ordering from this company they don't deliver.

deborahs77
5/23/16

ordered 2 pieces have only gotten 1

sarahm223
5/22/16

I ordered 3 children's mermaid tails for my 5 and 7 year old nieces and all of them were tiny, they only came to mid thigh on my 5 year old niece. We were really bummed because they are really prett but way to small

elricn
5/22/16

All size are probably asian chart, and therefore all the things we ordered are way too small. They made me send pictures, recap all my orders, only to tell me it's my fault that it doesn't fit (adult XL doesn't fit my 13 year old boy...) and that they won't take the clothes back. I lost $58...
Don't buy from them, you will regret!!!

glendah11
5/20/16

I wear a size 1X but was told your clothing runs extra small, so I ordered 3 swimsuits in 3X for vacation. According to your size chart a 3X would fit. I was extremely disappointed when I got them in today and pulled out these teeny tiny swimsuits. They are probably a USA size medium. Truly disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!

bonniep33
5/19/16

I ordered five blouses from this company in size 2X. They came in in a timely manner in size 2XXL which is not the same as 2X. They fit no one including a person who wears an extra large. They are made in China, obviously and are of a very poor quality and very poor workmanship. When I contacted them they will give a store credit and I would have to pay for the return to China. I am losing my $75 out of my own stupidity in not checking beforehand. Do not order from this company.

robins117
5/19/16

I ordered a swimsuit because it looked cute in the ad. First, it took almost a month to receive my order, which is ridiculous. Second, it was very poorly packed, stuffed into a shipping envelope that was way too small. Third, the swimsuit itself is way too small, at least two sizes smaller than a normal XL! I will never order from this company again.

mikailap
5/18/16

Item still not yet received after longer than expected, the company offered a full refund and told me to keep the item as a gift when it does return. I sent them one e mail, and with in 2 days the money was refunded back into my account.

morels
5/17/16

To all readers,Thanks to Dresslily,i feel beautiful in my body. The dresses that i can buy in 2xl and 3xl are just excellent.In my country,we don't get beautiful dresses in my size and when i discover Dresslily i was impressed by the dresses and its prices. The fact it's free shipping make it easier for me to buy from them. Honestly i am a housewife and i am not that rich and Dresslily offers me the opportunity to feel beautiful like i am. It's true it take 3 or 4 weeks to receive the order but it can be understood as it's free shipping so people out there be patient and when you receive your order you will be satisfied.
Regards to everybody"

emmag36
5/16/16

I previously wrote a review about this website, saying that they have taken over 3 weeks to deliver a cushion cover. Dresslily read my review and offered me a refund, and said I could still wait for the item to arrive. So I am happy with this outcome. Hopefully the item actually arrives though as it was part of a set of 3 for my sister's birthday...she received 2 but not the third and the tracking information that I paid extra for has not been updated for over 10 days. But I am glad they actually made the effort to resolve the issue, so may use this website again.

samanthaw43
5/16/16

I ordered more then a month ago and paid in full....I contacted the company since I did not get my order yet and all they could tell me is that I should wait and that it is too late to get a refund. Bogus!! This company should be banned!! I have told everyone I know not to order from Dresslily!!

mattp57
5/16/16

I ordered 2 shirts, XXL. I'm barely 185lbs and apparently to the designers here, XXL means 140lbs of skin and bones. The wrist size is about 12 inches, so if you even resemble a grown adult then don't waste your money.
UPDATE: Customer service response is to issue a refund, which does nothing to solve the problem for future customers. Stop mislabeling sizes, or provide an easy size chart that's based in this reality and maybe you'll stop getting thousand upon thousands of negative reviews.

For example, an XXL shirt should be for a muscular (or not so much) male weighing between 220-240 lbs. Your XXL MIGHT with some lubrication applied, fit someone weighing 160lbs. If you want to fix the complaints, then start from the bottom (or top) and actually fix the sizing issues. These shirts should be labeled small to medium at best.

kateg29
5/16/16

I ordered a mermaid blanket for my friend on 4/21. They didn't even ship the package until 4/30 and it is coming from China. Today is 5/16 and it is still in Asia. I will never buy anything from this company again.

I saw the ad for mermaid blankets on my Facebook and thought that it was hilarious. It is definitely not funny enough to wait more than a month for a blanket that I should have given my friend three weeks ago. Lame.

sonjak3
5/16/16

I placed an order this last Friday 5/13/2016. I got an email on Friday and Saturday saying the items have been shipped with tracking numbers. I looked in my bank account and the money was taken out. today I check my email and see a email from you saying that I still had items in my shopping cart but did not finish the checkout How can that be when you already took the money out? I am not going to pay for this twice.

barbaram114
5/15/16

I did have a problem with the length of time to receive order, but DressLily worked with me to correct this problem and did a great job of resolving the problem. Thank you DressLily.

Tip for consumers: Order from another site!!!

annettej9
5/14/16

DressLily has beautiful products from clothes and jewelry to home decor and all in between. Loved all products and transactions I have done with them. SO many things and fun to shop!

patriciac119
5/14/16

First order went great. Size, color is great. Will order again.

Tip for consumers: I can see why people complain about the sizes, but if you go by the size chart I found it to be correct.

tomd97
5/13/16

I normally fit size S and M. I saw that sizes start at M and go to 3XL. So just to be in the safe side I ordered the stuff in L, and it's still child size.

Worst of all, I check reviews later on and see that everybody is having these issues. So probably the shop owner doesn't care or he would have changed something / posted a warning about size differences.

Sometimes I read replies, but wheree it comes down to is that on a return the buyer has to pay for ALL the shipping costs. Both ways. That's probably more than the costs of the clothing. So this site or whatever they tell you won't help a bit.

Most of the clothing is directly findable at AliExpress. They charge 150% and than still have it shipped to you directly from China. So if there's someone in between making profit. It would be fair if he gave you (us) some more certainty and customer service in the process.

But no. Making easy profits and making it as hard as possible to return the goods.

I won't come back to this shop ever again! And I suggest new customers take a look at eBay / Alibaba / AliExpress before thinking about ordering for this crappy shop.

patriciac118
5/12/16

I am giving this company a higher score than others, because they did work with me and give me a refund. Sizing is a BIG problem with this company. The sizes are not standard for US, but are Asian. But even then, there doesn't seem to be a standard. Looking at the size charts does not help. I ordered two swimsuits of the same size and one was small and the other huge. Also, I paid for express shipping and did not receive the package within the 7 stated business days. Their policy states that they have "order processing time" before shipment. So don't think the order will come quickly. Don't bother with express shipping. Having said that... there was no problem with the quality of the garments. Both swimsuits were cute and looked like the photos online. But it wasn't worth the price I paid for shipping just to try on a garment. Maybe it would work better with some other type of clothing. Be cautious, read all of the fine print, and you might get a great buy with DressLily.

dougr26
5/12/16

While I cannot attest to the experience of others, I have to say that I have had the most positive experience with DressLily. I have mostly ordered pillow cases, and I received all of my items within a month. The pillow cases are great and very high quality. There was some confusion with part of my order, but DressLily was prompt to address my issue and refund those items. All in all it has been an impressive experience, better than expected, and I will continue to purchase items from DressLily in the future.

colinw24
5/12/16

They just closed down my enguiry about senting the wrong size and not answering on fb still fabing me of asking for this and that all have to do is look they computer by my order number
Order L1605010315009682 that's is my my form

russr9
5/12/16

Order a decent size order on 4/26/16 my order# LP1604260822577154. My tracking number is US14616806389890 and it shows no movement in my tracking progress, where is my order??? Cant not trust this site, pulled money from the card asap but cant get any relieable info as to expected ETA.... Whats going on? Super Shady...

laurap92
5/11/16

Overall I'm satisfied shopping at Dresslily. The one thing I would criticize would be the product shipping process. It takes awhile for the product to reach its destination. Everything else is great, such as the service and the products. When I have an issue with a product once I email them I get a quick response, usually one to two days. There is a variety of products to choose that are priced either appropriately or low. Of course, with it being low priced, the materials are what you buy. Ever since I have shopped there I have not been anywhere else.

Tip for consumers: Please read the descriptions and the size comparison. They do provide those. I love this website because I am petite and the sizes they provide fit me.

kirstenp6
5/11/16

I ordered a v-neck sequenced dress for a wedding, but to be on the safe side I had ordered it about 2 months before just in case it either didn't fit right or, worst case scenario, the dress wasn't going to be how it looked like. It came out to about $20 so I figured why not. I got it about 4 weeks later and first of all, the packaging is AWFUL. The dress was scrunched up in a ball in a plastic. And just looking at the dress from there I knew it was going to be a disaster. I opened it up the color was not at all how it looked in the picture. The material made me think it of it like a light scarf you'd buy at Aldo. And the "sequence" bodice, was just little "S" like shapes scattered through it. SO UGLY! I usually wear a medium/large and I ordered an XL and it didn't fit either. The picture is extremely deceiving. It's as if they stole an haute couture style and made it the $#*!tier version. NEVER AGAIN

brk1
5/11/16

I am a repeat customet because of the quality and prices of DressLily. I definitely recommend them

avah3
5/11/16

Shopping online is a trust trade. Unfortunately, do not trust this site!

trinat2
5/10/16

I made an order on March 19th, 2016 . Today is May 11, 2016 and I have not received my order. I contacted customer support but was told just to wait a little longer. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

denisep45
5/10/16

Sizes are more children sizes or tiny people sizes and the quality of material is the worst. There should have been a size chart comparable to U.S. sizes since I'm sure they ship a LOT to America. Plus, I did not realize it was an oversea's company until after I ordered. So the whole "return/refund" policy is pretty much null and void since it would cost you a whole lot more to return the merchandise than what you paid for it. Also, there were no tags on the clothing...the clothing didn't even appear to be new. I will try to find some little bitty young person who can wear the tops and just give them away. On top of it all, they reply to your review and tell you they have an email waiting for you to review. They will end up telling you they will give you a "refund" of a certain amount. Their "refund" is only "store credit"....as if you would ever re-order from them again.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from DressLily!

sheilav7
5/9/16

I placed 2 orders with Dresslily , I just recieved my first order. I purchased 2 dresses and a jumpsuit. The dresses were city but very thin material. The jump suit was of very poor quality and very poor material. I am hoping the swimsuits I purchased are of better quality . I will admit I do not think I will order any clothing from this site again, as I have read their return policy and it seems like they make it almost impossible to return anything . Buyer beware....

marionf15
5/7/16

I have just received the human hair wig I bought for £38. I have bought human hair wigs before and they were very expensive. I can't believe the quality and fit. It is truly beautiful. I am absolutely delighted.This is the fourth item I have bought and have been delighted every time. Thank you very much.

graceb40
5/6/16

I have placed 3 orders with Dresslily now and have loved everything I have purchased! My 2nd order was fulfilled and received about a week after the order! Maybe even sooner, it was wonderful! I just placed my 3rd order and it's already in the US near where I live, so I bet I get it tomorrow or early next week. In any case, the shipping is not as slow as you may have heard, and the items ARE really nice. I haven't had any problems with the jewelry, swimsuits or shirts that I've received. The quality has been awesome--I'm most impressed with the earrings* I have received, I have sensitive ears and their earrings do not bother me at all! Which as people with sensitive ears know, that is hard to find!

Can't wait to place my next order!

*The earrings I mention in this review refer to order L1604181509383527

elizabethf61
5/6/16

I ordered a formal dress for my daughters wedding that is coming very soon. When I received the dress it fit perfect, was well made and very beautiful. I will be ordering more clothing from dress Lilly. Thank you for making shopping easy and affordable..

brendah53
5/6/16

I ordered a few items, the clothes looked really nice online, when they come they are all wrinkled(yes I can iron), poor packaging. Clothes are too small. I bought a shirt and for sizing it said "one size" which led me to believe it was one size fits all or most. When it came it was a medium and I am not a medium. This company is based out of China and they talk about all the charges you will have to pay if you send back. I got these clothes on sale so I will not pay all that money to send back. I will try to find someone they fit or give to the Recue Mission. Will never buy from this company again.

reneen5
5/6/16

Wow really bad service first they got my address wrong asked me to go to postal service ( which I did ) now it " might be sent by other means" and I have a tracking number but when punched it into web site they can not find it I got two tracking numbers but neither one worked . I ordered my things a month ago and did not even get an email informing me of anything being shipped until I sent a message to them which it took me a very long time to even find a way to get a hold of anyone not even on live chat ( what a joke ) no telephone number to even speak with a live rep. Now I am not sure of anything !! worst site and customer service ever.. Just so you know I am in retail and have a lot of experience in this area my clients would go elsewhere !!!

maxol
5/6/16

Worst company ever do not order stuff over there the sizes are ridiculous they do not match the US size and if you get it wrong when you call back there's no contact number should you finally get a contact number nobody picks up the phone, you email them no return email back worst company. I think they should close down this business because they are robbing a lot of people. I have a jacket that I have ordered from them it was too small and sizes I contacted them email them no call back nothing back and I still have the jacket at home I lost my money worst company ever dump this trash to the garbage I'm pleading with you do not order from this company it is the worse worse worse by far.

marciad7
5/5/16

I have ordered 4 items from DressLily. The sizing is unbelievably OFF! (at least for the portly American, of which I am one). None of the items even remotely fit. Don't know if I can return them; I think I would have to return them to China.

erikar14
5/4/16

My mother ordered a few clothing items never recieved them. And charged her for them.

zizik
5/3/16

Horrible company bunch of a scammer they charge my credit card for address it's been more than three weeks and still didn't get nothing and my card was charged for the purchase never again

aracelil
5/3/16

I ordered 3 dresses from them at one time, all of which arrived at different times and in bad packaging. NOTHING looks like it does on the site, not even close! They're a ll cheap material, poor fitting, and $#*!ty made dresses. They look like Halloween costumes from Party City. I'm so angry I wasted money on them and then couldn't return anything either. No one ever answered my questions on how to return for a refund. They're just awful.

dottit
5/2/16

In made a purchase 2 weeks ago finally got my order in today.and its the wrong size.I have a trip in 13 days and now I can't wear the outfit. Will no longer will I order from this company again

527 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
customerservicer1
A: Dear Monica H.
Thanks for your message.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience.
As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.
We can not help you without knowing the detail information about your order.
Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Best Regards
Dresslily Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
customerservicer1
A: Dear Madyson G.
Thanks for your message.
We are really sorry that you can not place an order with us.
As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.
Could you please send us the detail information when you pay for your order?
. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we checked the information.
Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.
Best Regards
Dresslily Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

222 Photos for DressLily