US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 70 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 284 reviews)

marieh31

I placed an order for two items, and when they hadn't shipped in over a week, I sent in a ticket. (in 146 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kirsting
11/26/14

This is bull. I would like someone to call me back and answer my questions. I submitted a ticket and they just tell me that my package will be here soon. You guys are so quick to take money out but not let anyone know where out package is. I ordered my stuff 3 weeks ago and I would like to know where its at. I will never order from here again. Your service sucks.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

virgilh18
11/25/14

This site is scam. I ordered a coat in October, After they processed the order, it was not sent out, so I created a ticket and was told it was not in stock. It finally shipped out 2 weeks after I placed my order and they removed the money from my bank account. 1 month later it finally arrived in my country (site says up to 25 days). It has been 2 weeks since then and I still have not received my coat. I created a ticket to complain and they said that I should "wait some days and I will receive it soon" so I called the country postal service and they have no record of the package. I created another ticket to complain again and they said "to wait some days so I could receive it soon". 2 weeks to receive a coat in a county the size of the state of Indiana. I complained and said I wanted my money refunded. They said that I have to wait 60 days from time of shipping to be refunded. There is no mention at all of it on their site. So I ordered a coat in October, by the time I get my money refunded (if they ever refund it) will be just in time for spring. Stay away from this company because it is a scam.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

manasj
11/25/14

I ordered a Jacket and after 15 days when I didn't see any progress I logged a complain for the same with DressLily.The customer care responded saying I need to wait for another 15 days.When I tried to call the customer care number no one picked up.It is a worse experience for me.Please stay way from this.

Tip for consumers: Check for the delivery date and conform that you are getting the product in time.Else Stay away from this.

mr217

Ordered 4 dresses.
One came in the wrong size
one has broken buttons that keep falling off
one is fine
and one never arrived.

After weeks and weeks of calling and emailing and leaving order tickets, I've gotten nowhere.
Their responses are always the same. No assistance at all.

I thought I was getting a good deal, clearly I got ripped off.

Tip for consumers: Go to h&m.

nicoled22
11/25/14

This peice of *+@- doesn't deserve ANY stars. They own multiple sites (clothing, electronics) selling for very cheap and are just scamming people to get money. I placed an oder on one of these sites and thank goodness that after I saw that my order was still processing after being paid for several weeks, I decided to research them. You are very lucky to receive ANY of what you've ordered and if you do it's total crap! Thank goodness I have a decent bank for I will be getting a refund. Also a thanks to PayPal for helping get my money back too. I feel horrible for those who have spent an abundance of money because most won't ever see it again. Also, don't bother with customer service because I couldn't get ahold of anyone at all. They want you to leave a message on their help line, what kind of site does that!??!? If you see a transaction go through to DAVISMICRO's PayPal account at Globalgrow, IMMEDIATELY call your bank or PayPal to refund your money. These people don't deserve a sent for what they're doing.

To the owner and the workers at these sites: YOU ARE ALL SCUMBAGS.

Tip for consumers: SCAM SCAM SCAM

elishag11
11/25/14

I ordered a dress and two pairs of winter thickened tights from this site. The products were exactly as pictured! As this is an Asian site you should definitely check out the measurements they offer to figure out your size. The items I received were true to size and of good quality! Shipping is a little slow but the items are coming from asia and shipped for free! I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this site!

jamiellyd
11/23/14

I've had a total of 7 orders on this site, I love the stuff the sell, good quality, true to picture and they have a great variety of products for every style. My wish list is overloaded and I'm looking forward to keep buying from them. I like their costumer service they have helped me on every answer in less than 24hrs, I'm very happy with this site.

Tip for consumers: When buying clothes make sure to check the measures, their sizer run small.

kristenp8
11/22/14

I ordered a coat on Oct.17. It arrived today Nov. 22. Took waaaaaay too long to get here. I wear a medium so I ordered a large coat to accommodate other clothes I may wear with it, and when it got here I couldn't put it on!! It fit like a small or even extra small. I am very disappointed. I'm in upstate Pennsylvania and its freezing here now, most of my local stores have very little left in the way of decent looking coats. The one I have is a few years old. I hadn't bought a new one in my area because I knew this other coat was coming. Now I have no coat. Very disappointed and angry. I will be returning this coat and never ordering from Dresslily again. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone else either.

kendalll9
11/22/14

I would also put no stars for this site. Do NOT USE IT! You order something, pay for it and then they don't send you what you ordered for months, or in my case never. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT USE THIS SITE.

aliag
11/20/14

I ordered a pair of Strange Heel Design Slippers for my girl friend as the birthday gift and she loves it!Cos it is special and stylish! I also ordered some fancy rings and all good.Love,love,love!!!

cristinan
11/20/14

Don't. I ordered a bunch of things months ago, in march, about 170 euro worth. After waiting over a month, i sent them a msg, got replies that my order was only just being processed :) after one month and they were gonna ship it in one week... I don't even know how long i waited after that, but when i did get it, it wasn't everything I had ordered, only half of it. I sent them a msg again, they said the rest of the items weren't on stock anymore, and asked me if I wanted my money back or choose other products, I asked for my money back. Never got it. End of story.

daver61
11/20/14

I'm going to give you all a very simple and clear message. This site IS a scam and a CHINESE dishonest attempt. They'll mess with you and take your hard earned money. Avoid avoid avoid. You've been warned so don't be stupid.

clarec17
11/20/14

I ordered 2 x dresses on the 1st November, It is now the 20th, a week before the party I ordered the dresses for..have heard nothing. It annoys me that these companies take the money immediately and are then allowed to just leave you hanging!!!

jos3226
11/20/14

The site is a total scam, the clothes sizes quotes on the website are Asian sizes and not American or European as stipulated. The customer services number provider goes to voicemail and when you raise a ticket they never reply you.

hendershoa
11/20/14

Jacquard Loose Long Sleeve Sweater is the one I love most among all items I got now! Gonna match it with the leggings and a pair of high heels, excited!Love Dresslily~

carolenerr
11/19/14

Took a few weeks to receive the shorts I ordered. There was no tracking information but dresslily had already informed me of the estimated delivery date range and that there would be no tracking information due to the ship method I selected. I have no complaints and the shorts fit fine and looks great! I will order from them again.

bernicea4
11/19/14

Love this site!!! Shopping is a breeze and whats best you earn points you can use for money. Wooo!!! Shipping does take a while but considering the prices, the free shipping and the quality, it's well worth it. Definitely a dresslily junky now :-)

fenstermaa
11/19/14

I have been buying from them for a long time. Always get what i asked for and their prices are great!!!I would have not hesitation in ordering again or recommending them!Recommend,Dresslily!

shivamg
11/19/14

It is really a pleasure doing business with them, Just received the Eagle Pattern Sweater.I'm loving it! Hoping it will get cool soon so that I can wear it! Thank you!!!

sarahh95
11/19/14

Customer service responded quickly once I cntacted them about my order that ended up on back order and I recieved a full refund in a timely fashion.

tjj3
11/18/14

I ordered a winter coat in october (10/13). My credit card got charged the same day. It as been well over a month now and it still has not been shipped. I keep writing to them and inquiring when they anticipate on shipping it out. They said it will be shipped by 11/17. It is now 11/18 and still has not been shipped! I hope I get this coat this winter and be able to use it this year! But right now, the chances of that happening is very low!

I will never use this site again! If you live in the states (USA), DO NOT ORDER from this site. It's going to be months or longer to receive the products. And I am convinced that they may just never send me the product ever.

nastarans
11/17/14

I have ordered 3 items. after 4 weeks they emailed me that one of the items is not available! and I received the other 2 items after many follow-up with them. One of the item didn't fit at all and the size was not match with what they have put it in their website and when I complained to them, they said they will refund 30% of the item price and they don't pay for the postage! the other item was not same design as the website and very bad quality. I never buy anything else from them.

urjap
11/17/14

I ordered for the first time and it was a positive experience and product was received was upto my expectations and would again love to shop from DressLily.
Thank You DressLily.

marym149
11/17/14

"el sitio es muy bueno, tardan en enviar los pedidos solo si los pides sin gastos de envios,, la calidad de sus productos son excelentes, todo son proos, ademas tienen muy buenos descuentos,,, como quejarse de un sitio asi...."

karinb8
11/17/14

This was my first order with Dresslily.com and I will definitely order again! The package arrived within the given timeframe, everything I ordered was there and it all looked as expected. Quality and price work well together. I only had a small issue about the size, since many of their dresses are one size and therefore hard to estimate.

Tip for consumers: be aware that their sizes run small!

khvk
11/16/14

WARNING! Do not buy from this site. I purchased four items and only two showed up which took a couple of months. the two items that did show up are very poor quality and look NOTHING like the pictures. I have been trying to get a refund which is not worth the drama. they have promised me that I have been refunded for the two items I did not receive, four months later I still have no refund. and the rubbish items I did receive they have asked me to send back, at my expense so they can conduct in-house testing. I will not be wasting any more money to send back as I know I will never see my refund so the two items will be going straight in the bin as not worthy for charity. I believe the positive reviews must be fake. Overall the WORST experience I have ever had online and will try to warn as many people as possible not to waste their time and money.

Tip for consumers: WARNING: buying from this site is a BIG mistake.

crystalderr
11/15/14

Le processus était si facile et quelle affaire il est! Je suis fait de nombreux ordres, et je me demandais pourquoi je nai pas trouvé dresslily plus tôt! grand site!

jermainee2
11/15/14

I really like the Dresslily.com!I have made more than 10 orders form dresslily and I am pleased with my experience so far. Although at first the size do not fit well cos I do not have much experience, now most items I ordered are just as expected.

melianders
11/15/14

The customer service was polite ,faithful and easy to work with which i appreciate much! I placed the wrong address and then updated to the right one soon after I emailed them, thanks.

parkertons
11/15/14

In fact, the site is really user friendly and when I entered some pages, other items of similar style come out, which made me do not know which one to buy sometimes. Anyway, its great! I got my first order only 2 weeks,so fast!

rachealk
11/14/14

It's a scam. I've checked the IP addresses of all the "positive reviews" and they all come from the same computer. I don't even have to order from them to say scam.

dianel21
11/14/14

Honestly I never been so disappointed and pissed off than with Dresslily.com . My order has been accepted the 20th of Sept. I ordered 9 items. It took very long to come and the supposed tracking web site to track the order wasn't even working correctly. Any way, I received a packet last week, so after 6 weeks!!!! and guess what only 1 items was in the packet!!! Then a few days later I got an other one, 2 or 3 items were in there. Then a 3rd packet came with 3 items this times yhouou! And I am still waiting for 3 others items! That's a really bad joke! A few of the article I ordered was only on "one size" and I am not a fat person so usually the one size style fits me, the cloths I got were ridiculously too small. Could only fit to a teenager or even a child! Some of the cloths looks not finish and made with very cheap material, few top I got look much longer on the web site than they are in real! I feel so disapointed because some of the cloths are very nice but juste way to smaller or shorter than the web site shows. I feel like I m in a bad dream but not :-((
I really hope that I m gonna get refund and that's gonna be soon a bad and old story! :-((

flikc
11/13/14

For the price I paid, it was good value. The shipping is horrible. 4 items were sent in 3 packages. Still have not received everything although order was placed on 3rd Sept and today being 14 Nov. Will think twice before I order again.

carmenp8
11/13/14

Very happy with the overall experience. Postage and packaging was free and delivery less than 2 weeks. I ordered mostly jewelleries and I love them. I will return for further shopping.

lindsayf9
11/13/14

Took closer to 30 days to receive shirt using their ground shipping. Shirt received, not the same material or design as pictured. Definitely an attempt to recreate someone else's design using poor quality material. It feels like I just threw away my money. I'll never wear the shirt, seriously, it doesn't hold a candle to the picture. And I'm not even going to try sending it back. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

pelaur
11/12/14

I posted a review already, but seems it never uploaded successfully but I have to say, so far, DressLily is an addiction -- the styles, prices n' easy of ordering. I got shoes already, but just ordered clothes. SO GREAT!

Tip for consumers: Sizes are Asian-style, which means small, small, small. So be careful ordering sizes - look at charts which they provide according to country.

christinel19
11/12/14

I've shopped a few times with DressLily and my items are delivered between 2 and 4 weeks, with flat-rate shipping. Most of the products are good and pretty. There are a few exceptions and I wrote to them once I received the items that are not what's shown on their webpage, and the matter was resolved in a nice manner.

dianed16
11/10/14

As leery as I was to order from a company so far away, I have been pleasantly surprised with amazing products and great prices. All of the dresses I have ordered I have been complimented more than anything else I own. The quality of the material and stitching has been great. The jewelry has been beautiful. The arrival time is anywhere from 2-4 weeks but it's like Christmas when it arrives. Very happy with this company. Would recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: Just note that they sizes do run small... so I am usually a US 2 or 3 in size and/or a SM... the smalls I have ordered from Dresslily fit...barely... recommend ordering up a size. And it does take a while to get them so don't order anything last minute.

quinnc9
11/10/14

SCAM! luckily I ordered via PayPal and I will be filing a claim with PayPal soon!.. first the website says 10-20 days in shipping but the customer service person Allison said 15-45 days then later when I asked about my order. They change it to 45-60 days. I told her I will NOT wait Any longer and I was filing a claim with PayPal. I thought since I saw their ad on Facebook that they were legit but NOPE! they want your money and they are scamming you!

Tip for consumers: FO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

corrinw
11/10/14

Dresslilly is a scam. Do not ever order from them. I may be writing this review prematurely as I have not recieved my order yet. I placed the order on 10/25 so it has been 15 days. I paid for the shipping service that promised delivery in 7-10 days. But yet I dont have my order after 15 days. Its not looking likely that I ever will. The shipping confirmation numbers that were sent to me are not trackable and/or show that the package was never shipped. My interactions with customer service have been cryptic and they do not answer all of my questions. They also take longer than the promised 24 hours to respond. Be ware they will break your order up into multiple shipments. This is not communicated to you until after you have paid. I have several conflicting communications about one item that I was told was not available but then I got a shipping confirmation for that item. Then I was told I was issued a refund (which I have yet to see). There is another article of clothing in my order that has yet to be shipped and I am getting absoutely no answers about it despite several requests for a status on that item.

Tip for consumers: Be ware. The prices may be great but they are not reliable and customer service is down right frustrating. If you paid with Paypal file a dispute and claim as soon as you can. Dresslilly customer service will keep stalling and trying to buy time. Dont fall for it.

sabrinam9
11/10/14

The worst quality of clothing I have ever bought! The seams were already coming apart on a few items, the color is totally different. The quality of the fabric was way cheap and nothing like it claims. On one of the shirts the sleeves were uneven and very obvious. I could buy better cloths at the salvation army than on this site! You can not get a refund, all they will try to do is give you a cash coupon for not even half of what you paid. Bottom line: Scammers big time!!!! Do not shop here unless you want to have you money stolen right out of your pockets. Also I have heard that they make children in sweat shops make these cloths. If that is true, that makes it all much worse. Think before you buy people, do not let them take advantage of you!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site! There are so many other quality stores and sites you can buy from and actually get a refund if you want it.

kiriyal
11/9/14

This is my first time ordering cloth from Dresslily. It was fantastic. I got what I expect and the gooods looks like the one on the webside. The quality is well done and I really like it. I will be order from webside again.

Tip for consumers: just like other online shopping, you have to be aware of tax control when the goods come to you in your country

charedaw1
11/8/14

Best thing that ever happened to my wardrobe! !! I'm a single parent so it's hard to buy good clothes at affordable prices. I fell in love with dress lily now I can look classy and fashionable at a great priceā™”

Tip for consumers: Latest fashion at reasonable price!

cynthian3
11/8/14

they suck order for the first time bought jewlery had 2 diffrent orders they cancled 1 of them i asked them why they havent replied exept saying the other order was sent wow you cant even call them what kind of a place is this/

Tip for consumers: dont unless you want to loose your money

maryh71
11/7/14

Great site to do your online shopping! All in all I'm very satisfied with my purchases. Cheap without compromising the quality which is about the same as what you can get from high street shops.
The only thing is if you choose the flat rate, it takes about 3 weeks. So if you're in a hurry to get your parcel i suggest don't go for a flat rate.
But definitely it was worth the wait and my money!

laelp
11/7/14

I love Dresslily. It fits well and is very affordable. Customer service is great. Free shipping is amazing, one of my orders took 3 weeks to ship. that is my only complaint. Otherwise, I would recommend!

Tip for consumers: Expect long wait while shipping unless you pay $$$$ for it to show up fast!

jakec28
11/7/14

This website is a total scam. I've been looking for cool clothes and came across dresslily. I liked what I saw and ordered 4 shirts and some shorts. I ordered everything one size bigger than what I wear because I read that their clothes ran small. When my "men's X-large" shirts arrived about 2 months later, they looked like kids sizes. I had a friend of mine who wears a medium shirt size try them on and the clothes were even too small for him. Returning to China would cost more than the original purchase so I've tried to sell the shirts and shorts but not many people my age wear shirts that only a 13 year old would fit into. Very disappointed and I feel ripped off. Save yourself some time and money and DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!

ayad
11/7/14

I wasn't sure about ordering but I gave it a try. The items delivered were lovely, The watch was so cute, the jumper was good design and warm. I will definitely order again!

veroniqueg
11/7/14

Ordered october 13th, received partially november 4th. Still wayting for an item. Everything I received was in good condition. They should indicate the size of their rings, the ones I ordered were too small. Other point, I couldn't track my order. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with what I got! So I ordered more things ans I can't wait to receive them!!

carolinat
11/7/14

"Dresslily is my favorite online shop. I totally love this site because they have new clothing every day. I always find what I am looking for at the best prices, free shipping and excellent service. 100% Recommended"

Tip for consumers: Use de D points, they are very useful at the time of save money.

50 Photos for DressLily