US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 194 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 836 reviews)

caseyb16

I received a full refund for my items because it took a little longer than I wanted to get. (in 315 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rosannes
5/27/15

I have had a very good experience shopping with Dresslily! Very fast shipping and good quality items! I will ship here again! :)

carolh41
5/27/15

Please do not order from Dress Lilly. I ordered two swim suite, two dresses, a cover up, jean jacket and dress. I ordered two sizes larger which was extra large. I usually wear size 12 or 14 (misses). All of the items were either size 8 or 10. I called to ask for an exchange and was told that I would have take a picture with the item and also I would only get 85% percent of my money paid. When I followed all of the instructions they asked I went to the post office to my package and they told me it would cost at least $125.00 to ship the package. Needless to say they did not include any form of prepaid label. The country was China. When I called on several occasions, I was told there was nothing they could do and was very rude. Quite a few of the foreign countries do not mention their location or address they just say call our customer service number. Also all of the items" material was very thin and the thread was hanging for the garment. Never Never Order! I learned my lesson and lost $150.00. and as they told me there is nothing that they can do about it.

ashleyh55
5/27/15

I ordered two dresses a month ahead of my wedding for my bridesmaid and still have not received them. I looked up the tracking numbers to see where they were and they shipped from China on May 7th and are still not here. It did not say where they were shipped to and I looked on the website for a number to call and there was not one. I emailed and still have not gotten a response. I was hoping to have the dresses by this Friday so my bridesmaids would have time to make adjustments. I ordered both of the dresses separately so I have to separate order numbers.

davidm275
5/27/15

I placed my order in November hoping to receive it by, say, the end of January. After repeated assurances that my item was on it's way - it finally arrived on 5/21. I could have walked there and picked it up faster.

Tip for consumers: At this point, I don't know or care if the item fits or is what I ordered; I will never do any business with DressLily again.

paulam34
5/27/15

Looks to be the same company as ModLily.com They will take your money right away but here I am 40 days later with no products to show for. i contacted customer service online asking where is my stuff (as their current phone service is out of service!) and all they could tell me is to check my post office, I told them
I don't know how mail is in China but here in the US we have a very reliable mail and mail doesn't just get lost, at least it never has for me, I asked either for product or my money back and all I got from
them is a coupon of 8% off for my next purchase. 8%!!! REALLY?!! Even if they gave me 80% off I wouldn't spend onther cent at that store, do they really think people are stupid?!

rachelb50
5/27/15

Dresslily.com has the cutest styles of clothing that you can't find anywhere else. I tell all of my friends and family to order from the site because they have unique items, fast shipping and excellent customer service!

susanh106
5/27/15

What a scam!!! My order was supposedly shipped on March 21... one blouse. HA 67 days and counting and still have not received. Don't waste your time or money on this or any of their affiliates. They have many names that they use. I am working through PayPal now but will go to Visa next and file a fraudulent claim for nonshipment. Wait and see if Mookie/DressLily jump on here to say... wait for it.... WAIT. hahahaha Ohhhhh the agony.

cs97
5/26/15

Ordered early May need this dress for June 4 I clearly bought early to have plenty of time please tell me ASAP when my dress's will arrive

galapiaw
5/26/15

Products are very modern and up to date. Sometimes I run into a design that is similar to Etro or Missoni, Versace. Maybe they're a little small numbers - according to the big european women (a small length of the sleeves). Impressed with the clothes and accessories. Earrings, as they have here - you can't find them anywhere else (not even on yoox.com). Outstanding online shopping.

beckys24
5/26/15

I have ordered once - so far - from DressLily. I am happy with my purchases.
A customer needs to realize a few things before ordering:
- First off, throw out the idea of what "size you are". Ladies, we should know this already. DressLily is kind enough to give us actual measurements with each of their items. Grab a measuring tape and do your homework before you order. Just because you wear a size medium from Walmart... does NOT mean a DressLily medium will fit you. Yes, it means a bit extra work for you - but if you take the time you will be happier with your purchase.
- My favorite dress from this order cost $24. TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS. It is ankle length, a beautiful color and the fabric is soft and perfect. Exactly what I was hoping it would be. There were 2 strings attached at each strap when it arrived at my door. I tied them and cut them off. Problem solved. Allow me to repeat myself - it cost $24. I got exactly what I paid for... and I am happy.
- This company is not for the "instant gratification" population. It takes a while for your package - WHICH THEY SHIP FOR FREE - to be processed and arrive. Their shipping estimate is right on the website. They do not hide the fact that it might take 20 business days to ship (my order arrived on day 19). Read it! Don't order a dress for a wedding next weekend. Again, the shipping is free. Want it faster? Pay for shipping.
I am happy with my purchases (close to $200 worth) and plan to place another order soon.

tanyag12
5/26/15

The three dresses I ordered look COMPLETELY different then pictures on site and they are honestly made of the worst CHEAPEST material I have ever seen in clothing! If you want quality clothing do not waste you time or money on these horrible dresses/clothes. I wish I would've read the bad reviews before ordering....I would have saved $80.

paiget2
5/26/15

I have ordered two dresses two weeks ago. I still have not gotten my order. I am so beyond mad. This site is a rip off. This truly is ridiculous. I have been waiting for my order cause I have a family event with my boyfriend in two days. In which that event is why I ordered my dress two and a half weeks prior! DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!

claras18
5/26/15

I ordered products. Recieved part of order
Really bad products. Then I returned them
Over a mo. I'm still waiting for my money . PayPal has not been much help so far

gildad
5/25/15

DressLily's Clothes are really cute, but they are not American sizes. I have ordered from them twice, both times requesting an extra large. (I can actually wear large and some mediums). The sweater and the dress run very small and I'm sorry to say, poorly made. I'm a bit disappointed with my DressLily experience. Also it takes 2 or more months to receive your order. No receipt or invoice comes with your order. If they want to continue to service the USA, they will need to make their clothing in U.S. sizes and improve the item quality.

nehas11
5/25/15

I am happy with the products offered by dresslily. Products qualify the quality required for standard at minimum rates. The products so offered are up to date. One must experience shopping experience from here.

veronicac18
5/25/15

I would give this website zero stars. I ordered a large size dress and when I received my dress in the mail, the size looked to be extra small. The stiching was not good at all. This is a rip off! !!!

courtneyi4
5/25/15

I am extremely disappointed in the amount of time it has taken to receive my dress I ordered. I ordered April 22, and per the website it should have taken 7-14 days to ship to the US. It is now May 25 and I have not received anything. I have been tracking my order and it hasn't moved since May 7th. I ordered this dress for my bridal shower and now I will have to purchase another dress because it still isn't here, after an entire month. I have never been so dissatisfied with an online order as I am with DressLily. I will not be ordering anything else in the future.

evelynn5

Since April 19, 2015 and I am still waiting for my order!!!! $124.87

ls65
5/24/15

I ordered something in the beginning of March and it is now May 24th and I still have not received the product. Rip Off. They told me to wait til end of May. Ridiculous! International mail from China takes 30 to 40 days not over 2 months. DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESS LILLY. Asked for my money back and they are putting me off til end of May so far.

sonyam7
5/24/15

I ordered a few tops for my daughter for mothers day. The order was placed two months prior and I barely received them in time. My daughter is 4' 9" and barely 90 pounds, so I ordered one size larger. The tops arrived and the size tag was cut out and my daughter tried them on and could not even get them fully on. I have been back and forth trying to return them and all I get is send photos, so I did and they said nothing looked wrong in the photos. If anyone else is having an issue call your credit card company and dispute the charges. This place will not be in business long.

Frustrated in Chicago

brittanyn7
5/24/15

I ordered my dress back in April. It is May 24th and I still do not have it. It says that it was shipped on May 8th on the tracking page. I'm so tired of checking the mail every day and not having my dress. I want my money back NOW.

daghazl
5/24/15

I just ordered yesterday but it doesn't have anything where u can cancel the order or anything and I'm looking at these reviews and I'm pretty scared I would like my money back that's all

chelsead9
5/23/15

I have never had such bad customer service in my entire life. They shipped my item and it is now 4 months later and I have not received anything. I emailed them many times to ask for a refund or simply the product itself and they actually refused to give me either! I am going to contact my bank and turn this in as fraud and they will be hearing from them and probably many investigators in this site. They have scammed many people in the past and this needs to end.

jt62
5/23/15

I ordered a dress and the sizing is way off. The dress also had a frayed hem and one side of the dress puckered out due to poor sewing. I contacted dresslily to return the dress for a refund. I never heard back from them. I will never order from them again

keenam2
5/22/15

I swear, if I could give this business a negative star, I would. The poor quality/sizing of the dresses I ordered is almost hilarious. Both dresses arrived smelling of something foul that I can't identify. I always try and order a size larger from companies that I'm not familiar with. So, I ordered "XXL" in both dresses. When they arrived, all I could do was shake my head while chuckling. Neither of the dresses would pass as higher than a size 8/10 in the U.S. The quality was so poor, again, I laughed. I could actually see through the material. I can't really be mad, as I pretty much got what I paid for, however, with this level of false advertisement, this company should be reprimanded. Not to mention, obtaining delivery status updates was virtually impossible. I'm not even going to waste my money or energy attempting to return the items to CHINA. My mother suggested giving the dresses to my 11 year old cousin, who wears a small at Hollister. But, not before I give them a deep washing and softening.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for with this company. Spend a little extra and purchase from somewhere with a decent reputation.

samanthag19
5/22/15

I placed my order on April 1st 2015. My order consisted of two pairs of leggings, a shirt, and a watch. I received the leggings and watch but it is now May 21st and I'm still waiting for the top I ordered. I contacted customer service about three weeks ago and was told my order was shipped in two seperate packages. Now when I try to call customer service or email I am not able to get through. I'm highly unsatisfied. I would either like my top or a refund of the money spent, but something tells me I'll get neither. If it was possible to give them a zero ranking, I would. Your better off ordering off of wish. The shipping takes awhile but you actually RECIEVE what you purchased.

heatherp19
5/22/15

Ordered 2 items on April 21 - they stated shipped within 24 hours....the order didnt even ship until May 5 - the tracking doesnt work. It is now May 22 and i have yet to see my items.

juliem81
5/20/15

I ordered two blouses from this site. One finally arrived approximately two months later. It was horrible, cheap, and ill fitting. I would never wear this garbage...ever! I left a poor review of the blouse, it's been a couple of weeks now and surprise.....my review isn't posted. Just a few glowing BS reviews, probably posted by DressLily itself. Oh....and the second blouse I ordered has never arrived. Don't trust the reviews or this company!

kenishm
5/20/15

I ordered 2 blazers two months in advance for a presentation. Long story short, one blazer I never received and the other after close to two months. I even paid for tracking which didn't work. One blazer finally arrived and it wasn't even what I ordered! Looked nothing like the picture. Horrible quality as well. When I contacted the company they wanted proof of the order. Ummm, hello?? My invoice!! Nothing, that was the only reply. I even sent pictures. No help. Finally I just said forget it and said I'd never use their site again. Still never got the other blazer either though it'd probably be bad quality too. I want nothing to do with this site. Buyer beware.

kellyn15
5/20/15

Buyers beware! Placed order and never received! I have called numerous times and emailed bucket loads and never received a reply. No refund or purchase!

barbaram67
5/20/15

I ordered a denim jacket with knitted sleeves and a luxurious fake fur collar. At least that's what the collar looked like in the photos on Dresslily's website. Denim jackets aren't something I'm normally interested in, but I love glamorous fake fur collars, and this one looked fabulous in the photos, so fluffy and beautiful. That's the only reason I bought the jacket. But in real life the collar turned out to be flat, skimpy, and daggy. Anything but glamorous. It's exactly the kind of fur collar I can't stand. Here's what it's supposed to look like: http://www.dresslily.com/turn-down-neck-long-sleeve-spliced-flocking-denim-jacket-product676156.html

Also, the buttonholes hadn't been cut open. They're just embroidered buttonhole shapes with no holes.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't trust a company whose photos are so far off from the look of the actual merchandise.

stephaniew41
5/19/15

I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaids dress from here on May 12. I have been having problems with my email so I can't track it! I have tried calling custmer service and no one ever answers I left voicemail still no reply! After reading all the reviews I'm very nervous my dresses will not be here on time! My wedding date is June 27! Help please!!!!

mindyb3
5/19/15

i love what i had ordered an will order from them again, it took a bit of time but was well worth my wait my clothes fit perfectly... love this site

annas92
5/19/15

MY ORDER NUMBER IS T466124997874 IS A COAT,ON PICTURE IS NICE ,BUT THEYS SEND RUBBISH TO ME SAME DAY I SEND BACK WITH NOTE OF MY DETAILS WAS IN FEBRUARY 2015.THEY ON MY ACC. WITH THEM EMAL THAT IF THEY WILL REFAUND ME WILL BE 15 PROCENT LESS ,COS THEY SAID CNT SALE ANY MORE THIS YEAR !!!!!!! THERE IS COSTUMER ACT 1974 IN U.K.ANY BAD ITEM OR UNWANTED YOU CAN RETURN WITH FULL REFOUND, DRESS LILY LIERS CHEATERS AND STILING MONEY FROM PAY PAL PEOPLE ACCOUNTS ! I URGE YOU DONT ORDER IM PLANING TO TAKE THEM TO COURT I HAVE ALL PROVE ON MY COMPUTER, I WILL PUT ALL THIS ON TWITTER ,INSTAGRAM EVRYWHERE SO DRESLILY DONT ROB PEOPLE ANY MORE THEY WOULD NOT REFOUND ME 30 DOLLARS !!!!!!! NEW GOOGLE RULES IS YOU CAN RETURN ANY PURCHASE ON INTERNED WITH 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE NO PROBLEM I ALSO WILL WRITE MY STORY TO GOOGLE BOSSES I HOPE THEY WILL BAND THIS COMPANY TO ADVERTISE ON INTERNED ,I WILL FIGHT THIS DRESS LILY FOR BIG COMENSATION WIT TELEVISION PEOPLE IN COURT ROOM

sophianad
5/19/15

Actually is the only web-shop i trust. From the first time i ordered, what i received was exactly what i was expecting. In my country is very difficult for me to find shoes that fits my size, but from Dresslily, whatever i order fits me exactly!!! Honestly i am very pleased that i discovered Dresslily.com.!!! I had one or two minus problems with the shipping of my items but the Dresslily staff was more than helpful to me. They always reply quickly and are very kind. I highly recommend this web-shop for the quality and reasonable prices! "

lisap92
5/19/15

The quality of my dress was outstanding! Was worried that due to the price. It was going to be very cheaply made, but to my surprise it wasn't! Love my dress and will definitely be purchasing from dress lily again!! It is definitely worth the wait!

diannet4
5/19/15

I ordered two blouses on April 3rd, 2015. It was supposedly shipped out on Apr 6th. By April 21st, I hadn't heard anything on the shipping status, nor had I received my items. I emailed them and was told that because I had not paid for expedited shipping they couldn't track my shipment. However, on that date, they told me that one of my items was no longer available when it was shipped and they refunded the price. (I still wonder if that would have been done if I hadn't contacted them about the order status.)

On May 4th, a full month after my order was placed, I contacted them again because my order still hadn't arrived. I was told it could take up to 45 days, even though their website said it takes about 7-14 days to the USA. The order finally arrived on May 16th......43 days from the time I ordered it.

I had ordered a size XL, based on their sizing chart telling me that XL fit a US size 12-14, which is the size I DO wear at any store I purchase things from in any store here in the US. However, I couldn't even get the blouse down over my head and shoulders, even though there is a tag inside that says XL!!!!

I am so tired of dealing with this company, and don't even want to try the return process because it entails measuring the garment, sending a picture, waiting for them to verify it, send me a return code, THEN, I have to pay for the cost of returning it to China, and once they receive it (if they ever do), they will send a "partial refund or exchange".

This company truly SUCKS!!!!! I have NEVER IN MY LIFE had this much trouble getting/wearing something I ordered online! I will NEVER order from this company again!!!!!

lucindac
5/19/15

Placed an order in "MARCH" it is now "MAY"! They took my money asap an whenever u contact them email only because there live chat is a hoax to!! I keep being told another 2 weeks ! This Co is a joke!! , & a rip off!! They take your money an don't give a product!

cirilae
5/19/15

Do not order on this site. It has been a month still did not received the swimsuit that I ordered. You log to your account and you see order number but do not have any status. You see under payment although you already paid the items - 0 - is being reflected. It also reflect is being shipped out but no notification whether it is via Post office or UPS. How could you rate how many stars and they do not deserved even half of it.

haniehm
5/18/15

I was really happy when I received my order.my purchase was exactly the same as the pictures shown. I suggest every one to purchase from this company.

pebblesd
5/17/15

Ordered two dresses that were size medium. I am a size 5-7. received the dresses within the allotted 2 weeks, went to try them on and noticed the flimsy material and the dresses look way smaller in person than on the webpage. The dresses will fit on my 14 year old cousin. I immediately sent a facebook message to the company about making a return. I also sent a message to the company via their webpage and still (1 month later) have not received a response. I was unable to locate a phone number or address which makes me think that the company is bogus. I would highly advise against ordering from here.

joshikal
5/16/15

omg I'm freakin out nice after reading all these reviews I have ordered couple dresses from here couple weeks ago and haven't got it yet the trackin number they gave me is not workin I tried and it says they can't identify the trackin number I really hope they didn't rip me off and if they did I will take legal actions against them since my brother is a lawyer never again I will order from them again

sandram59
5/16/15

I ordered a swim suit from this company and never received it! Do not order from this company! How are they allowed to post false advertisements on Face Book?

shereef
5/16/15

What a sham ordered 3 dresses and a top , 2 dresses came poor quality material ordered xl would fit 8 to 10 , 1 dress never arrived , now the white lace top that looked stunning on the pic ,the white material on the back is a different shade to the front its very badly made as are all the clothes and small , your a rip of company .

gigig7
5/16/15

DO NOT ORDER, they are a scam, ordered in November still no products after months of complaining to them via email since they won't answer their phone, they say my ticket is closed but never gave me my refund

melonyh1
5/16/15

exactly like i said, "made in China." Where's the 1/2 star rating?

pw22
5/16/15

PLEASE SEE FINAL FOLLOW-UP NOTE AT THE END OF THIS REVIEW.
The dispute did end up being resolved and I was given a full refund in the end.
------------
Original review:
I only wish I had read these reviews before I ordered. I'm wondering why the United States allows this company to do business here. Seems like more orders are "lost" than are delivered. I've been waiting more than two months for my order and now am being told that because the order was lost in delivery and I did not purchase extra insurance, they will split the cost of the product with me! It's just absurd. I hope someone knows how to stop this company from doing this to other unknowing buyers. I'm an idiot for ordering from them. I've learned the hard way to read reviews before I do business - especially with overseas companies. p.s. If there was a ZERO STARS for shipping and value, that's what I would have entered. I could not rate quality because I never received the dress I paid for :(

FOLLOW-UP: I am still waiting for a refund. Nothing yet - despite their offers to give me partial refund, then a full refund. If I get anything at all, I will update this. P.S. The customer service rep told me I would get the refund if I dropped my case with Paypal - but Paypal told me not to drop the case until after I get the refund, because if I did, they would no longer be able to help me.

FOLLOW-UP 2: Today I received a full refund from Dresslily for the item not received.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Dresslily, But, if you do, be sure to get the shipping insurance because there's a high probability that your order will be "lost" a month or two after you order.

kathleenk16
5/15/15

i ordered a dress and blouse and paid for it but never received the items

lindas158
5/15/15

Never order form them terrible company been almost 3 months and nothing I ordered has come. I am filing a dispute with my Credit Card company to get my money back. One thing they are fast at is taking your money.

lindsayk15
5/15/15

I have ordered from this site twice and have never received the product! One of my orders was in April and one Ed in March. Still no products! Never again!!

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
Answer
russellw19
A: Janet B must work for Dresslily. I had to file a claim with the credit card company to finally get a response. They ask for your address 3 or 4 times, then they offer you an 8" discount on your NEXT order. The company is a SHAM, and does not operate like a credible company. Don't be deceived by Janet B. The customer service is made up of people who can barely understand and communicate in English, and they could care less about you.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What is your street address, please
3/4/15
Answer
janetb34
A: Russell W., lol, I assure you I don't work for Dresslily. That was cute, though. I just order A LOT of stuff from them. I'm not saying I never had issues with them, I've had many, but I never felt ripped off and I've never NOT received an order. I've waited months sometimes to receive it; I've received packages I ordered months before orders that I SHOULD have received, and I'm far from not having my issues with the company; but I never felt as though they ripped me off or weren't legit. My closet is full of their products and I happen to like the company. I'm also not an idiot, I read the reviews of the items and I stick to buying products that world be hard to screw up. I'm not going to buy a mock-designer coat for $9.00/ free shipping and then wonder why it doesn't look top of the line, you get me? No, I don't work for them, I just use common sense when picking my products and I allow for a considerable amount of delivery time since it's coming from Hong Kong in mass mailings. That's all, Russell W., no other shenanigans at hand, I promise you.
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

174 Photos for DressLily