US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 94 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 387 reviews)

caseyb16

I received a full refund for my items because it took a little longer than I wanted to get. (in 166 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lorrainec10
3/31/15

I have found this firm to be trustworthy and very easy to contact with quick replies.

Tip for consumers: Be careful of sizing.Especially when it says one size fits all.

keishaj
3/31/15

My cousin ordered two dresses and only received one a month later and I ordered one shirt and it has been a month and on their website it says still processing. My cousin said the dress is so short it looks like a shirt. This company needs to stop leading people on.

Tip for consumers: Read all reviews before you make any purchases. I have been satisfied with other sites such as sheinside.

joannap5
3/31/15

If I could give a zero, I would. This company shouldn't be in business. They didnt deliver what was ordered. False advertisements on the clothes sizes. Terrible customer service.
They expect you to pay return shipping fee even if it is their fault.
DO NOT buy anything from this company.
They keep on saying they will just give you a 20% discount on your next purchase. Why would I buy more items from them if you dont even get what you paid for?! Doesnt make any sense!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT order at all. Either you get poor quality, different size clothes or not even get the clothes you order.

catherinef19
3/30/15

we ordered a top (blouse) from dresslily.com on 1/13/2015. We received the item 3/23/2015 from China. The item is poorly made, and at their request (through their website's support ticket system) we sent them pictures to show the flaws. After 9 responses to their offers, I have been offered anywhere from 10% to 40% of the purchase price as a refund. The item is not wearable, and I am requesting a full refund, just as I would expect from any reputable merchant. They do not seem to be willing to cooperate.

Tip for consumers: Stay far, far away from dresslily.com

malous
3/29/15

Huge disappointment. I was very excited when I placed my order at first (on December 15th 2014). In early March 2015, I still had not received my package. The event I ordered my stuff for, had already passed by then. I contacted them through their contactform on the website, and I got a reply saying it could take up to 45-60 workdays for a package to be delivered, instead of the 10-25 days they state on their website. In my opinion, having to wait this long for a package is just outrageous. Also, whenever I would use my tracking code to see what was going on, it said that there was no information available about my order. That's when alarmbells really started to ring for me.

It was very hard to get in contact with the customer service, because everytime I would respond to their reply, they would handle it as a new issue (i think) which made everything very confusing for me.
Eventually I used their Facebook page to get in contact. This was more helpful, but they did not want to give me a refund, even though i paid for an order insurance!!!! It took about 3 weeks messaging back and forth before I finally got some information about how to refund. I got my money back (lost the shipping fee and the money for the insurance) through PayPal.
I would NOT recommend ordering anything on this website, because your stuff will never arrive and it will be a big hassle to get your money back even if you paid for an insurance they offer to protect you from things like this happening. It is just basically a big scam.

Tip for consumers: Do not order here, unless you want to experience bad customer service and never receiving your items.

jenniferc90
3/29/15

read a few reviews before i did, perhaps i'm lucky, didnt get bad response or products

i ordered 2 jackets and some accessories, the first package that came left out one of the jackets, i contacted and got responded, and the second jacket came after without charging me extra fee, i appreciated this

talking about quality, its just not bad nor good, the jackets came very wrinkled that needs extra ironing, threads are like flying from the collar and sleeves...anyway, these are minor problems

micos
3/29/15

When I oredered clothes to them, I got some damage products.
I asked them to return and full price refund.
They never accepted return.
Also I did not received some products, I sent email to them.
They chage me tracking fee.
Can you believe that?
They did not give me tracking number.

Tip for consumers: if you do not care your money, you can order.
But their products are very cheap looking than Forever 21.
I have never seen like this company.
Very very bad quality and customer service.

xavannal
3/27/15

It is a good site to find nice and colourfull dresses and a lot more! If you've checked your size well, the dresses will suit you nicely.

aerinv
3/26/15

Dresslily is one of the best sites that I shop on. The quality of the items are great and for very good prices. I'm really happy I stumble onto this website.

moniquej3
3/26/15

The clothes are as sexy and beautiful as it looks online, I have gotten so many compliments on everything I have ordered, I love the clothes they look great.

Tip for consumers: Remember the clothing is coming from another country so allow time to receive but you will not be disappointed once it comes.

jenng8
3/26/15

I will never order from here agian. I've never waited over 2 months for an online order. Then you can't contact them. I'm not a negative person but I have nothing nice to say about this company.

leonl26
3/26/15

Apart from the hats all shirts ,tee shirts etc didnt fit..Am size L but everything i got is even smaller that typical S size.I don't understand why there is size issue on Dressllily.I had to give everything to the smallest guy in my family.Nevertheless i still placed new order today but i wont ever buy pants and shirts from Dresslily because they seem to cater for smallest people only.Also none of the shoes fit .I gave them all out.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you get the right size when you order.

km74
3/26/15

I ordered from time to time in this website and am satisfied. Usually it takes about 3 weeks and everything has arrived reliable. The quality is according to the price,okay. I like the fact that there are more unusual things and it is fun to browse in the shop. The only drawback are the sizes, much as is with average europeans too small, so I have to read the data exactly and compare my measurements.

veronikap1
3/25/15

I have to say that this eshop is one of the best and my favourite one! It's so cheap but also very good quality equal to the prize. Support service very nice and kind and fast. Shipping fast as well and well packed :) I'm looking forward to buy another things here ;)

joanab6
3/25/15

Dresslily is amazing. I had some problems with some items and all the time they helped me. It's a online store that I trust and I will continuing t buy there. The items have good quality the only thing is the time that they need for send them. But.. when we want really something, we wait x) Once again, thanks dresslily!

barbarar42
3/25/15

DressLily is great! The flat rate shipping is free, there is a variety of clothes, jewerly, shoes, accesories etc. to chose from, fashionable and lovely. great quality, fast costumer service, and best of all - it is not expensive at all! :)

Tip for consumers: Use D points to save even more money!

vandah
3/24/15

I ordered from them 7 times now (the last one will arrive soon). First, I was a bit worried, I heard a lot of bad things about sites like this. After getting my packages safely and in time, I ordered more.
The prices are very good, the material was okay, the colours might be a bit brighter than on the picture, but still very nice.
The customer service replied to my e-mails within 24-48 hours, and answered my questions (eg. is that specific coat suited for very cold weater). I used flat-rate shipping (which is free), so it took about a month to get my package (and of course I asked for tracking number- which is an additional 2$ - so I always knew where my packages were.)
The sizes are very different than in europe, an asian size S is really, really small, but they have a size chart with the exact sizes in cm, so if you measure yourself, you won't get any suprises. (eg the lenght of the dress).
Some dresses may not look as gorgeous on me as on the picture, but it might be because I'm not as small and thin as asian girls :D

Tip for consumers: Measure yourself, and look at the size chart, or you will be suprised.
If you are not sure what the material is (or if it is suitable for different weathers), ask them at the bottom of the page, they will answer (and you might save a lot of money).

raymondn4
3/23/15

I have been ordering alot of stuff from them lately and LOVE there fast shipping and very helpful customer service! Def would recommend to everyone!

leiaj
3/23/15

I ordered six items. Three came in; sizes were way too small, despite the fact that I ordered a size larger and lost weight before the items came in. In addition, the person I corresponded with about my issues told me that I had received four items. (I checked; I only received three.) They refused to give me a refund for the one they insist is in the package, and is not.

rebeccas49
3/23/15

I will never purchase from this company again. Very cheaply made clothing. Sizes do not match. I actually ordered a size larger than I am and the shirt still is too small and I have lost quite a bit of weight since I ordered. Also it said it would take 30 days to arrive however the first package arrived three months later and the second thing I ordered the same day was shipped out three months later. Stay far far away from this retailer.

ericaa8
3/23/15

Items not delivered in the time frame they said they would be (12-30days). My items were shipped almost two months ago (Jan 29) and I am still waiting.. After contacting customer service they could neither tell me where my package was or if I'd ever get it. Only that "many factors can effect shipping time" and they could offer a 4% discount on my next order... 4% ?! I will not be ordering from here again. I'm willing to wait but this is getting a little ridiculous...

joanag2
3/21/15

I'm very pleased with the order I made in Dresslily... I ordered a necklece shaped like a clover and earrings and are just like what is in the picture!
I will definitely buy more :D

jokes4
3/21/15

I don't know why all these people are complaining, I've never had a problem with Dresslily, I always get a response within 2 days and they are very friendly. And by the way, If you expect the best quality in fabrics, PAY for good quality! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that a dress that costs 5 dollars isn't going to be the best quality. You get what you pay for, plain and simple. You want excellent quality? Go buy a 200 dollar dress.

Tip for consumers: I have never had a problem.

sulagnag
3/20/15

I had placed an order on 4th feb 2015 and have not received my order yet. Everytime I contact the customer care they ask me to wait for few more days. Now they are asking me to check with the local post office. I did that also but I have not received any package. I cant wait any more and WANT MY MONEY BACK. I want a REFUND. Initiate my REFUND

kitar1
3/20/15

I LOVE DressLily. The prices are so affordable, it makes you want to come back and keep shopping. Also, DressLily offers free ground shipping for its customers. You can't beat that anywhere! They also have frequent discount codes that can be used to FURTHER reduce the already low prices!!

lukep20
3/19/15

I've been battling for nearly two months to return a coat that has a missing button and doesn't fit. I had to measure every part of the coat and submit photo evidence to a site where the upload system is either broke or keeps crashing. I have sent photos to their support website and have now heard nothing back. I understand my request is in the process queue but I've never had such a hard time trying to return a product to a company.

patsyk
3/19/15

They have great stuff...BUT you never receive your order. I think mine is still stuck somewhere on a ship. After 2 - 3 months...I just asked for my money back.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else.

aliciad15
3/18/15

I bought two dresses from Dress Lily on December 28th. It did take a long time for the orders to arrive but I expected that it would take a long time because the website says that it sometimes takes long, and also the shipping was free. The dresses I received were well worth the wait. They were very cute and different looking than any other outfits that I have.Dress Lily's customer service was very helpful and reassuring through the whole process, they even sent pictures of the packages before they shipped them out so I knew they were on their way. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely order again!

robinp36
3/18/15

Having recently lost a lot of weight, I need all new clothes. I'm currently between a size 4 and 6 (USA). I found Dresslily and I LOVE IT!!
While I live in PA (in the USA), items arrive with VERY affordable (or free) shipping, usually in about a week or so - I'm amazed by this. Items shipped by DHL arrive very quickly.
The sizing is different than USA sizes, and it's important to know your measurements and review the dimensions of garments - they are accurate. I know that the sizes run smaller and shorter than US, and it's perfect for me (at 5'4").
The quality has all been very good to excellent. I've ordered so many items, as I'm building a wardrobe, and in the few occasions that I've had an issue, I've received prompt and professional support.
I love dresslily and have recommended it to many friends who ask where I get my cute clothes.
I've placed over 5 orders, and I've ordered jewelry and shoes as well as clothing - I haven't been disappointed yet. LOVE dresslily.

Tip for consumers: Sizes are different than USA. know your measurements, add shipping insurance for a couple dollars - track your package. amazing how fast it will arrive.

chelsiew
3/16/15

Whatever you do DO NOT order anything from this website. They're honestly thieves. I ordered an item January 28, 2014 and it STILL IS NOT HERE on March 16, 2015. Every time I try and correspond about where my package is I am given nothing but the run around and they REFUSE to refund my money back! I have never dealt with on-line theft before, but this company is the epitome of fraud! I urge you again DO NO purchase any merchandise from this company. They will do nothing except take your payment, email you a bogus picture of a "package allegedly being shipped to you" and you will receive NOTHING from them! Please learn from my mistake!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!

emilyj24
3/16/15

I absolutely love this site, free shipping. This particular bath suit i bought, its a must have, definitely a true fit. As well as the other items purchased. To all who have a passion for fashion and they won't kill your pocket fibers. i most definitely recommend Dresslily :-)

sylviab8
3/15/15

This Dress was already on the foto very nice, so I ordered it. The shipping was fast and I got the dress in about 15 days.
At the moment it is a bit cold, but I hope soon the weather is better, so I can wear the dress. It fits good and the material is very light. It is a beautiful summer dress.
I am very happy with the order and surely will order again.

jenniferl82
3/14/15

I have no problem ordering goods from China, after all most goods come from there when you buy from the High Street, Sadly Dresslily is not a good example of a Chinese company. I ordered in good faith + was told up to 20 days for delivery. I paid extra for tracking info. I waited and waited for this info + kept checking my account but it still showed "processing". After weeks I raised a "ticket" which they guaranteed would receive a response within 1 working day. Weeks later, after no response I raised a dispute with the credit card company. They immediately refunded + vowed to take this up with Dresslily. Surprise, surprise, the next day they contacted me. All my items were "out-of-stock" + did I want to exchange for others? As if. I will never deal with these "scammers" again + I suggest everyone else does likewise.

Tip for consumers: Just don't!

thur189
3/14/15

I was VERY hesitant to order given the overwhelming negative reviews but the items I wanted were so cheap I thought I'd take the risk. You do get what you pay for is the bottom line. For those who pay Walmart prices for products and expect Nordstrom quality for them is delusional. I ordered 5 items, got a confirmation email of shipping the day after and got 4 out 5 products within 6 days. I was shocked since I braced myself for a few months wait given the reviews ( though I am not sure how long the 5th item will take). The coat I ordered was not the exact same color as what was shown nor did it come with a belt as shown on the website. Quality such as stitching and symmetry are a bit off (a bit worse than qualities found at discounted places like Ross or Marshalls for the price $40) The brand label inside was also cut out. But I can live with what I got. Knowing returns exchanges would be a pain, I emailed the company asking for the belt only. The communication was good and timely via email, but I was told that coat did not come with a belt even though the website clearly shows a picture of coat with belt and my coat had a belt loop. Since when are coats sold with a belt loop yet without a matching belt? Anyway, it is a crap shoot ordering from this site. I unlike will order again.

laurav14
3/14/15

I ordered a very beautiful and feminin swimsuit and got it shortly. Its exactly like in the picture. I love it. Thank you dresslily.

danieller18
3/14/15

Dresslily is a great clothing website to buy from..I recieved all my items at a timely manner and shipping is free...I love every item and they fit right...

ninav6
3/13/15

I have no idea how I found this site.. But it's really an awesome one! I've ordered several times already ans I'm extremely satisfied!

Tip for consumers: Woman, man, teenagers
I don't think that there is a gender or age limit

noellip
3/13/15

"I love Dresslily.com. At first I was a bit skeptical beacuse the prices are real cheap and free shipping but I took the risk and tried it once and now can't stop buying from them. The clothes are really fashionable and a lot of interesting thhings on sale as well such as shoes, bags and accesories that you wont find just anywhere on the high street. The customer service answers your queries promptly. I accidentally ordered the same product twice just sent them an email and they refund it quickly. Give it a try and you will love it."

sa11368
3/12/15

I ordered some shirts in the very beginning of January and I just got them a couple days ago. They look and feel so cheap. The stitching is off on one of the shirts, the seams on the side are so far forward it's almost uncomfortable to wear because if you move your arms back and forth it pulls on the breast area. I will NEVER buy from this site again, and I'm an avid online shopper for cheap clothes. You get what you pay for ladies.. Beware!

kcqp
3/12/15

I placed an order November 28, as my Christmas gift for my grand daughter. I have been in contact with them since the middle of December. After telling me the order was shipped from China, I waited the allotted time with contacting them again. I finally received a partial shipment the middle of January (which fits perfectly and she LOVES) . March 3, I decided to ask for a refund. I could get an 80% monetary refund, place a new order with credit, or wait for duplicates of my back-ordered items to arrive & be shipped. Since they're long-sleeved sweaters, I decided on a new order with credit, but now, will receive only 60% of the SALE price and will have to pay $4 shipping instead of the $2 stated earlier. Still no instructions on placing an order using credit. UPDATE: After reading my negative review, I was contacted with options. We chose 6 replacement items, but only 1 of the 6 was in stock. On March 20, 2015, a refund was credited to my PayPal account. Now, I'm waiting for the 1 replacement item to arrive. Will repost if/when it does. 25 working days from order time will be April 17.

rhondah10
3/12/15

I can't find my other review on here. I had an issue with a top I had ordered. The customer service dept was wonderful. They were fast with replies and refunded my money quickly. Would definitely buy from again.

vanithaa
3/12/15

I made my order on October 2014 and till date i haven't received anything. And when i mailed to them they keep saying " please be with patience and check with your nearest post office" .This continued till Jan 2015 ending and then they told that they have resent the order. Now they are not even replying to the mails after that.

Worst website n worst customer service. I suggest not to order from this site.
My order no: LL1410260926461773

Tip for consumers: Don't fall for their prices and order from this website

nuwanthim
3/12/15

they are the best customer supporter.they did not fake customer.they refund,fast shipping and they sell quality products every time.i am glad join with them.

mariae18
3/12/15

Me encanta comprar en Dresslily.com, precio-calidad estupendos. Ideal el servicio, la comunicación y profesionalidad.

karenj33
3/11/15

I love buying at Dresslily because I can find beautiful products at a very cheap price.
The services are very personal and professional.
my items always arrive at time and in perfect conditions.

Tip for consumers: If you make a review of the products you have bought, you can add D points and they are like saving money!

christinew30
3/10/15

When I finally received my order, I wasn't very happy. I couldn't put my arm in the sleeve of the coat due to the material being all twisted. I sent them a "ticket" stating that I couldn't put the coat on and why. I received an email on 3/21 stating they needed further information, like pictures and description. I was also told that I would have to pay shipping costs along with a 15% restocking fee OR keep the product and only receive 15% of what the coat cost.

lissaa1
3/10/15

Ordered last year in December and has to open a claims thru paypal in March after not receiving items. They kept emailing me to wait and it was way past the 45 business days. They showed pictures of products with labels ready for delivery, then I got an email saying that they did not have The shirt I ordered and to choose another one. I said I wanted a refund instead. Someone should shut this company down

kamilak1
3/10/15

My first order from a long-distance company was actually on Dresslily.com and I wasn't dissapointed. I was a bit afraid of paying in advance, but this website is trustworthy and reliable. The shipping to my country took about 3-4 weeks, but everything arrive in one piece and in good shape. I like the products they sell and I look forward to shop here more often.

vanessap12
3/10/15

DressLilly is an amazing site, cheap clotes, accessories, shoes, ... and so much choice.
The products are pictured on there site with there size info and there is almost everytime feedback from other customers. So you can have an idea what you will get. Site is very organized,nice and logic structure and is easy and safe to pay for your order.
I ordered lots of times on DressLily and if there is a problem they contact you imediaty to fix it right away. I'm realy found of this site.

Tip for consumers: On the site it is mentioned that it can take long for the package to arrive, but you can track the package so you have the security. When there is a problem you can contact the support center and they provide an answer as soon as possible. There is almost nothing to worry about.

petes35
3/10/15

I ordered a sweater and winter jacket from the Dress Lilly. First off, it took over a month and a half to receive my order. When the winter jacket arrived (a large, men's winter jacket) it did not even fit my tiny wife. I emailed back and forth with someone who was zero help and they asked me to send pictures of tags - tags were non-existent. And then to upload the pictures. Uploads constantly failed. Then it took 20 days to respond to me after expressing that I was getting frustrated. When they finally responded, "Barbara" said I could return the item, but it will end up costing me more than it was originally.

I will never use them again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
brittb1
A: Has the purchase went through on your credit card yet? If not, you can refuse the charge from your credit card company.
12/2/14
Add your answer
Q: What is your street address, please
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

163 Photos for DressLily