US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 73 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 300 reviews)

marieh31

I placed an order for two items, and when they hadn't shipped in over a week, I sent in a ticket. (in 142 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

a-damj
12/21/14

This site is by far the worst clothing site I have ever bought from!!

I am a man and ordered Medium size clothes as I am always a medium, I ordered a couple of hoodies in Large thinking I could wear things under them...they must be made for pixies! The medium tops arms come to my elbows and about 4" above my waist and the large hoodies are fractionally bigger.
What do you do in this situation, ask how to return for larger sizes....their response was that the clothes are now second hand and cannot be returned! They said the solution is that I buy everything again in XL and they will give me 20% discount!!

All the items are very very poor quality and don't look like the pictures.

The items arrived at different times in different packaging so I guess it's dropship sales with no way of returning. DO NOT SHOP AT THIS SITE, YOU WILL BE THROWING MONEY AWAY.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SITE!!!!

shalus
12/20/14

This is by far the worst site I have ever ordered from. I placed an order on Nov 13 that was shipped out the next day. I have yet to receive the order and I've submitted two complaint tickets that seems to have no reply and is being deleted from my history. Not only that, there is a phone number to contact their customer service which seems like just someone's generic number. It doe snot introduce the company at all, just says to leave a voicemail. This is complete bull****.

Tip for consumers: Please do not ever order from this website.

estherh10
12/19/14

I have never written a review before, however I am so outraged by their business practices I am hoping to warn others! "DON'T SHOP HERE! The low prices and cute clothes are very enticing however the quality is extremely cheap and does not look like the picture at all! The sizes run 2 sizes too small and the clothes are uncomfortable and itchy due to bad quality. Forget about trying to return anything. You will have to pay an outrageous price to ship it back to China and though it is not stated anywhere on their website they will not give you a full refund! I asked them 5 different times where their return policy was listed and they always managed to avoid the question. They are extremely unprofessional and unethical! I am still going back and forth with them trying to get my refund and it has been almost three months. Absolutely not worth the trouble!!!!" view to help others learn about this online business

anupamab
12/19/14

I had ordered 3 dresses on 20th Sept'2014 and today is 20th December, i have no clue where is the shipment has gone,its been 3 months. And now my address is changed and i have lost all hope of receiving the order coz apparently there is no way you can change the address after it being shipped and mind you the status shows shipped from 2+ months yet i haven't received it.
I should have ordered 1 cheap item first to make sure this site actually works.

nancyv16
12/18/14

"If you are lucky enough to read this please don't shop here. I bought a coat that was falling apart at the seams as I took it out of the package. I asked the company for a refund and they only offered to give me back 10%. Yes you read that right 10%!!! Here was their excuse:

"As you know, our prices are very competitive and not considered expensive. Therefore the quality of a small number of the products may not be the same as full priced, more expensive alternatives."

So basically you pay them and don't even get functional clothing."

lindas119
12/18/14

ordered in august now december 18 and havent received. they said it could take up to 45 days but has been more than that now. they will not refund my money or send replacement just keep telling me it is on its way. working with my credit card company to get this removed from my card as fraud.

Tip for consumers: do not ever use this site. scam all a scam

amandal32
12/18/14

I had the worst experience doing business with dresslily and I do not recommend them to anyone. First of all it took 2 months to receive the coat I ordered. It was very cheap material and fit too small even though it was sized large. So I wanted to return it. They refused to refund my money. They said I could just buy another one and they'd only give me a 10% discount. This company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with! DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESSLILY!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER ORDER FROM DRESSLILY!!!!

emilyp17
12/18/14

Ordered a dress in October and still haven't received it or any information on its whereabouts. This is terrible, they shipped it within a few days so I can't get my money back. Tracking information is a joke, there hasn't been any since October, where the hell is my dress?

nicolap5
12/18/14

i ordered two watches a dress and a hair clip the watches are fab , but i think they have a real problem with sizes i will have to wear the dress as a top as its way to short the woman on the pick must of been about 3 ft and its no way a large , and the hair clip while fab was misleading in the pic because it way smaller then advertised , if they fixed sizes t realistic english sizes i would order more , but i will stick to watches for nw

Tip for consumers: go way bigger with your sizes of clothes ..........

shaunat1
12/17/14

I ordered four items from DressLily, they arrived about a month later and I threw them all away..the quality was VERY POOR. The most concerning was that not one jacket or sweater that I ordered had a tag...I am not sure where these items were made, but there is nothing professional about this merchant..The replies to everyone's poor reviews are all the same....this site should be shut down.

Tip for consumers: My only tip is that you do not waste your money or time...read the reviews, they are all the same, buyer beware!

kirbys16
12/17/14

I put in an order on 11-15-2014 and have sent in two tickets and have not received a package. I have tried to track the order with my local postal service to try through their service and am being told that the tracking number is invalid. So what is the deal with this website is it real? I am starting to believe that it is a scam. The message that I received on this day 12-17-2014 which is Wednesday-"business is closed and to call back tomorrow on Monday". Really it is the middle of the week and your company says that it is a different day.

Tip for consumers: I don't recommend this company to anyone what so ever!!! If you are wanting it within a few days which is like most company's don't expect it!!!!

charlesg44
12/17/14

ok, I ordered 3 coats/jackets on Nov 7, 2014 and here ii is Dec 17th 2014 and have not received yet and this is a problem!

Tip for consumers: Don't count on wearing this outfit or item for months -- it will never come on time for your event. I am still waiting and no one will contact me back. I have sent so many emails to this company and have called and get get a response from anyone at all! DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

irinap6
12/16/14

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!!!!! ACTUALLY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!! IVE PLACED AN ORDER OVER 2 MONTHS AGO AND STILL NOTHING! HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM - NO SUCCESS!!! IF IM NOT GETTING MY PRODUCT OR MY MONEY BACK IM SUING THIS COMPANY!!!!

monicah9
12/16/14

I placed an Order on 11/13/14 and It was in process a week after I purchased it. So I sent in a ticket and was told the item I ordered was out of stock and would be available for shipping 12/2/14. still nothing on 12/5/14 so sent in another ticket I was then told it would be 7-10 days to get it in stock and now it being 12/17/14 in Beijing I have still received nothing. I tried calling the number on the contact us page of the site and it goes to a recording to leave a message. I submitted another ticket now requesting my money back. Very disappointed. I think if I actually received my product I would rate higher.

jims121
12/16/14

I'm going to start with one star. If things improve, I may elevate it. Total time waiting to date = 33 days. I will edit this review daily until resolution.

First and foremost, please understand that this company is not based in the USA. There is nowhere in the ordering process or the "About Us" tab that has any information on the organization of the company or its headquarters. NOTHING indicates that your order will ship from China or from any other country. When shipping options are selected, free shipping is available, but tracking costs $2 and insurance is also extra. If I knew my order would be shipped from China, I would have certainly rather spend $2 on tracking than $1.84 on insurance.

After contacting customer no-service, I was told (through an elaborate click here, click there internet based messaging system rather than just to reply to my email) that I could expect it "up to" 25 days after my order. Well, they sent me that reply 29 days after my order. On a positive note, it was shipped two days after it was ordered, but I still haven't received it.

Note in reply to response below: Dear dresslily, please understand that customer service is not defined by the speed of reply, rather, by the quality of the reply. Your response was simply as I stated. No offer for refund until this review was posted. But you can go ahead and blame my post office. By the way, how does one claim insurance that I paid for without a tracking number? And it is inflame, not inframe.

I did find on the check out page where it said you can 'calculate' your expected arrival date by adding processing time, packing time, and shipping time. However, other than the shipping time noted (15-20 from China to US) no other data is provided/shown for how long processing and packing (2 days combined for me) takes.

Though this wasn't an issue for me, others have noted that out-of-stock items are not clearly identified and Dresslily will split your order without an opportunity for the buyer to change their mind. In other words, items that are not available are sold just as readily as items that are.

I don't care about stuff being made in China (up for debate after reading some of these reviews, but I'll save judgement for when/if I receive my order), but I no longer buy direct from China on eBay or anywhere else I know to be doing so.

Finally, BEWARE of positive reviews on this site. Don't trust 5 (or 1) star reviews that are only a sentence or two with no specific details. I found at least 10 "new members" who all joined within weeks of each other and guess what? They all got VERY HELPFUL reviews at around the same time. Someone is obviously stacking the deck to protect this company. All I can say is that I hope my financial information is secure (I used PayPal). I am truly getting very worried. If ever there was a time to use a virtual credit card number, this website probably qualifies first.

Tip for consumers: It's December. Start shopping for the Spring NOW if you want to have time to wear what you order!

sherryt8
12/16/14

I ordered 12 items. Every piece was very small. It isn't even close the picture that is represented. The old saying still stands up…You get what you paid for. I wrote honest reviews on all the items and the only one that appears on their website is the one item that I gave 3 stars to. Everything else was a terrible misrepresentation of the pictures they post online and those reviews are not posted on the items. DO NOT BUY!!

michelee3
12/15/14

Ordered a coat on 11-28-14. Received no confirmation email. Tried to call their customer service number and got a recording. Left a voice mail and have not heard anything. I would like a full refund on this product. They want an order ID - I don't have one because I didn't get a confirmation email. I believe this is a fraudulent site

Tip for consumers: Don't order from here! They do not contact you back and just take your money

kayem1
12/15/14

Placed a order early in Nov. They said they shipped on Nov. 4th still no product, 29 business days later. They give me the wrong product number so it will not let me talk with customer service. Called get no answer. If you haven't ordered from them yet do not. I am going to try to get them for fraud so they don't do this to everyone.
Kaye

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

moem1
12/15/14

I order an Item on 12/11/14, paid extra for shipping, and never received tracking a tracking number. I read reviews and did research, and I'm not liking anything I'm reading about DressLily or the pictures I'm seeing of the products and I want my money back. I tried call the number on the website 669-721-9322 to speak to someone about my issue and it's a disconnected number. Please give me my money back.

Tip for consumers: Read reviews before buying anything.

lusindiyas
12/15/14

i have ordered 10 items but when i saw these comments about this site then i have to cancle all items :( because this site is not trustable according to all reviews,if there is cash on deliwary then it would be good for customers

Tip for consumers: my all friends

lauran13
12/13/14

I placed my order on 11/20 and never received it. I feel really silly now for placing a large order.. NO WONDER their prices are cheap. It’s because THEY DO NOT SEND YOU YOUR MERCHANDISE! They give you a fictitious tracking number and EVEN CHARGE YOU $2 for tracking! Their support line is an answering machine and they DO NOT call you back; their online system to inquire about your order is a JOKE too. I would like to warn all of USA consumers to NEVER order from this site. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

kendraj3
12/12/14

I ordered a jacket from this site on 11/16/14, today is 12/12/14. I haven't recieved my order and my order still stays "Processing Order" and it's been almost 30 days. They were quick to take my money but taking forever to let me know my order is being shipped. So I submitted a ticket to Refund my money. I no longer want the item. Especially after all the BAD reviews about this company and their terrible products. I NO LONGER WANT this order, THEY NEED TO REFUND MY MONEY AND THEY CAN KEEP THE JACKET!!!! Nobody should wait this long to recieve an order. My complaint number to refund my money is: T38455566605

chrissym4
12/12/14

I ordered 2 winter coats on Nov 22, 2014 & I paid EXTRA $$$$ for Expedited Shipping! I STILL haven't received my order!! It hasn't even been shipped out yet! It still says processing when I look it up. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! My advice to everyone who has a issue with this company is to MAKE A COMPLAINT with the FEDERAL BUSINESS BUREAU!!!! We CANNOT allow this company to keep getting away with STEALING everyone's Money!!! DRESSLILY.COM MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!

emelym
12/12/14

Well. I saw all these reviews after I made my order and I was really scared. If you are not willing to wait a month to receive your merchandise, don't buy anything from them. Despite that, I received my shipment all in once, a jean jacket (really nice), blazer (nice), gloves(nice) and a waist belt (nice). All were as I expected. I got all this for only $67. You cannot expect something of high quality if you are not paying for that. For me everything looks good for the price and I'm very fashion. Everything fit me very well, I'm 5'5 and 132 lbs.

andrewv20
12/11/14

Takes a long time to come in which makes sense coming from China. Quality is terrible, jacket has GLUED ON buttons!!! One fell off the 2nd time I wore it so now I have to sew them all on myself. DO NOT buy from this site, spend a few extra bucks and buy from somewhere else!

Tip for consumers: Don't, just don't!

reginag9
12/11/14

The absolute worst website I have ever ordered from. Ordered a jacket on November 9, and still have not received it (it is now DECEMBER 11TH!!). I wrote to them twice and NO RESPONSE! I should've known something was up when it was "sponsored" on Facebook. WHAT A SHAME! Do not buy from this site!! SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Tip for consumers: Do not order!! RUN!!!!!!

holliem21
12/11/14

I ordered 3 pairs of snow boots for myself and my sisters on the 12/11/2014 with the expected delivery time of 20 days. The payment was taking near imediately from my account by Global grow yet i have checked everyday and even now whilst writing this review 30 days later my account still shows 'processing' and therefore not shipped! my order number is LP1411120355359735 . I have tried on numberous occasions to call the european helpline only to be told the mailbox is full and i have also logged a support ticket 'T38241261053' Both of which have been no help as iv had no reponse to! The items i have ordered are christmas presents for my sisters so if they are not recieved before christmas i do not want them as i cannot tell 2 13 year olds that they will have to wait for their christmas presents that they have specifically asked for! i am very upset and disappointed in the service or should i say lack of and after reading all the reviews i am now worried about the quality of the items iv ordered and wether i will ever recieve them or get my money back?!

kellia2
12/10/14

I am still waiting for my order that says it shipped 5 days ago...should have read the reviews before ordering :(

lillithw
12/10/14

I bought three items on the 30th of November. I paid for tracking and all of the tracking numbers I received do not work. The shipping at checkout said 10-20 business days for me and they have NOT held true to this. I received an email stating it would be 20-30 business days. I opened a support ticket and they have ignored it but it seems they are answering people on this website but not their own... Which is infuriating.

I should receive this before Christmas but now I'm looking at getting it mid November. I guess I'll sit quietly while my husband opens his gift while I open nothing. I also asked for items from Dresslily from other family members because I have to have an all black wardrobe when I go back to school. I'm going to make sure none of them order from this company now or ever. I requested my money back and the orders cancelled and received no response as well. I don't want these items if this company can't get them to me in the amount of time PROMISED BY THEIR WEBSITE but they wont even recognize that I have a ticket open...

UPDATE: 12/11 They responded to my ticket and told me to wait patiently to receive my items. I went back and reconfirmed I received the confirmation of my purchase from paypal to Globalgrow on Nov 30 so they lied. I'm contacting Paypal AND my bank to try and get my money back since Dresslily has asked me to wait for my items...

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY HERE.

maedehj
12/10/14

It was a worse online shopping experience with dresslilly for me , this company is a real fraud.
the material is sucks, sizing is ridiculous, customer service is the worse.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE AT ALL
I WISH THERE WAS NEGATIVE STAR OPTION FOR RANKING

Tip for consumers: THIS WEBSITE IS A FRAUD

irisgs
12/8/14

Im emfuriated. I ordered a coat on November 3, 2014. I received an email verifying that Dresslily had already Actually withdrawn the money from my account. Ive been trying to contact them without success. Its been more than a month and I havent received my purchase. Dresslily is such a fraud. I will contact the Better Business Bureau on them because this for me And many customers is inacceptable...

jessicad28
12/8/14

I wish I would have found these reviews before I ordered. I placed an order on 11/20/14 and they claim it has shipped. The dressLily website as well as the tracking website they gave me shows that there is no information for the tracking number I was provided. So here we are 12/8/2014 and I still have nothing! I ordered these boots for winter this year, not next year people. I went back and forth with the customer service via email and my last ticket never even got a reply. I have worked customer service a majority of my life and this is the worst I have seen, EVER!! I hope I did not just throw $30 down the drain. And DressLily I know you will respond to this with your fake ass "I'm sorry for the inconvenience bulls*** but I really don't want to hear it! Just give me my sh** and you won't be receiving my business EVER again! Please avoid this retailer at all costs.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!

courtneyb34
12/8/14

Shut these A-holes down! The jacket I ordered is too small and they told me to give it to a friend because it would take too much time to return it ... I say BS! They offered me an 8 dollar refund. ... Con site. Do not order from there. Spend your money elsewhere

dakotac1
12/8/14

I am PISSED! I ordered a dress for my bridesmaid on this website I ordered it TWO weeks ago and still don't even have confirmation that it even shipped. When I go to review my order, it says I have none! This website is a joke and I wouldn't recommend it to ANYONE!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

peekb
12/8/14

I wish I could give ZERO stars! The sizing is a joke on this site! Want to return an item? Forget about it! But glad I had a way out of that too. Back your payment with a credit card or use paypal to pay for your order should you dare to order from these folks. I'll be returning my item for a FULL refund including return shipping through my backed source of payment. They won't like it cause they have tried to deny it thru the return process they offer. I'll NEVER shop there again and in fact will tell everyone I know NOT to either. I thought I was shopping ZULILLY but I'm sure that's what they wanted when they came up with DRESSlilly.

I can't rate the value or quality since I'm getting no use of the items.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT! Pay a little more for correct sizing and better value/service.

crystalh9
12/6/14

I ordered a coat from DressLily Nov 11th 2014 it is now Dec 6th 2014 I still haven't revised my shipment that they said would take 4-5 business days yeah right. When I tried calling them it went straight to voice mail WTF what legit company has phones that go straight to voice mail? Sounds more then a little fishy to me! When I did finely get a hold of them thru my Facebook mail they told me how sorry they were that I was unhappy and for my inconvenience, and told me that they would get my coat back in stock Dec 15 and then would send it out to me, yet when I ordered the coat it was in stock. I asked them how long that would take they said 10 to 20 days. That is absolutely ridicules 2 months to be waiting its snowing here....By the time I get the coat I ordered I wont even need it!!!

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM DRESSLILY!!!

leannc2
12/6/14

Am I the only one who has noticed that the 4 & 5 star reviews are coming from people whose only reviews have been for DressLily? Sounds fishy to me. This place, and others like it, are complete ripoffs. Regardless of where they ship from, they are all made in China which is notorious for "hiring" (if you want to call it that, it's more like enslaving) children and then not paying them or even abusing them. I wouldn't buy anything from them again if I had a gun to my head. JollyChic, DressLily, YesStyle, they are all the same. Cheap for cheap. If it looks to good to be true, it is. It may cost more, but keep your business in the U.S. At the end of the day, you get higher quality and a clear conscience.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from DressLily and places like it.

charlenem13
12/5/14

"It is the worst company I bought online. The shipment take long and if the package get lose you lose money. Customer service always trying to make you feel you are responsable they make me feel so bad "

Tip for consumers: Do not buy in this company the worse customer service

christinem36
12/4/14

Awful. What a headache of an experience with DressLily. I would never ever consider ordering from this company again, and I urge you all not to as well. They sent me false information several times, they were responding to my emails/ticket- but they would only apologize and never answer my questions, their customer service was a pain to communicate with because English is not their first language, and it seemed like they were sending me automated emails, it took them 3 weeks just to SHIP part of my order- and they never explained why or gave me an option to just cancel those items once I asked about them (they did not even ship them out until I emailed and asked why I never received a shipping confirmation email), and it took double the amount of time they said it would for the first part of my order to arrive, and triple for the second part to arrive. 6 of my items were jewelry, and the quality for the price on those seems fair so far. The other 2 items were clothing pieces which were poorly made, terrible cheap fabric, one of them had a stain on the sleeve when I took it out of the packaging, and they both have extremely odd fittings. I was convinced the entire time I was waiting for these items, and while communicating with their customer service that they were undoubtedly scamming me- because everything seemed so fishy and it was taking so long. I am actually very surprised that my items arrived. I would have just sent them back right away because I was so frustrated with them- but I knew it would probably just end up being an even larger headache having to deal with shipping it back and having them process my refund. It's just a lesson learned. If I would have done my research on this company before ordering, there is no way I would have ordered from them.

Tip for consumers: Just don't. Don't shop at DressLily.

caitieh1
12/3/14

Literally NO ONE should shop here. I ordered a sweatshirt and I received it THREE WEEKS later than the original two week delivery date. So it took FIVE WEEKS to get here. Once I teared it out of the crappy plastic bag it shipped in, it literally had strings hanging off, stitching hanging off, the fabric was not entirely stitched together AND it was the wrong size. I immediately contacted their customer service and they have been running me around in circles for two weeks now and even though I sent them pictures as proof of the crap they sent me, they said the only refunds or returns they can do is giving me 8 DOLLARS back. I spent fricking 40 on this piece of crap and they said they would give me 8. Sorry, not happening. I'm giving this waste of money to Goodwill and will never purchase from their ripoff site again. Just a fair warning for anyone thinking this site is a "great deal for cute stuff" or a "great idea for christmas/birthday presents".

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

dresslilys2
12/2/14

ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA SHOULD BE AVOIDED.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER MADE IN CHINA PRODUCT.

CHINESE PEOPLE ARE THE WORST. THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY, THE SKIN ALIVE THE ANIMALS AND SELL THEIR PRODUCTS FOR CHEAP TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS AND THEN THEY DON'T EVEN DELIVER WHAT YOU WANTED.

THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY AT ALL, LOOK HOW THAT ONE IDIOT COPY PASTED THE SAME REPLY TO EACH AND EVERY COMPLAINT. AND THEY DON'T EVEN WORD IT OUT PROPERLY. THEY ARE CHEAP IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STUPID DRESSLILY SITE, EVEN THE WEBSITE NAME IS STUPID.

I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY STARS AT ALL YOU PIECE OF $#*! CHINESE HUNGRY MONEY PEOPLE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THESE LYING CHEATING BASTARDS THAT ONLY WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

caronr1
12/2/14

Dont order for your own sake. Nothing arrived in the state it showed in the pictures and srill missing one item. wrong size/style/colour nothing fit and I'm a size 6. It was all too small or just embarassing to wear. Placed a ticket to complain but no reply. Isnt worth spending a penny on.

erins27
12/2/14

Terrible experience. Items were damaged. No button holes even sewed into coats. Wouldn't accept return, said shipping would be too much. Initially offered me 20% refund if I kept items, then ultimately 40% even though items are not wearable. Not impressed. Would not recommend!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

deea17
12/2/14

Very flimsy material and the sizing is really off. I wear an XL but bought a 2XL to be safe as it is a coat. My size 10 daughter in law couldn't fit into it either. The DressLilly site states that it only refunds due to defective or damaged merchandise.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Dress Lilly. The quality is poor, and the sizing is for children.

craigt19
12/1/14

I ordered three items nearly FOUR WEEKS ago. According to DL, they haven't even shipped yet. That alone is worth a 1-star rating. Now that I've read all these horrible reviews, I am deeply concerned that I may have wasted my money...

Tip for consumers: Don't order any gifts from here- you probably won't get them in time.

traciem4
12/1/14

I ordered two coats one was too small but once I read the size chart the next coat fit fine so as long as I have the size chart I would order from dresslily because their coats kept me warm it took awhile to get it but it came out fine

brittb1
12/1/14

Initially, I was going to buy this super pretty and super cheap dress from this site. Having a feeling that it was too good to be true, I researched others reviews for this site. So a HUGE thank you from everyone who has had a bad experience, you've all saved me from a big headache. As for Dress Lilly, it seems as though you've been scamming people for far too long. So everyone who is contemplating on making a purchase like me, just don't do it.

paigeb3
12/1/14

If I could give no stars, I would. JUST DON'T! This site is awful and returns are impossible. Take FOREVER to receive and the material sucks, they are unreasonable with getting in contact with, and make you send PICTURES to prove what's wrong! This is a Chinese scam, I AM TELLING THE WORLD! I am beyond frustrated!!! AND the dress was missing buttons, stained, and see-through! Good heavens! And for all those stars we have to fill out, they would honestly all be in the negatives if I could! Absolutely poor service and unreasonable returns (after weeks of bantering they said they would take the dress back, although they didn't see the problem, IF I paid the return shipping to China, yea right! That's more than the dress even cost!). Value is the most accurate, because you get exactly what you pay for! A cheap, thin material-ed dress, and the pictures on the site are of the designer-quality they take from other sites and mags. Shipping took a LIFETIME and as previously ranted, the quality SUCKS.

Tip for consumers: Just don't... seriously. Don't try. Be smart and just shop with a different site. Not sure about dresses, but I can honestly say, use JustFab for shoes! Their shoes (and jewellery) are great quality and returns are so simple! Love them and truthfully have about 4 pairs of shoes from them! :)

paulettaa1
11/28/14

Had heaps of doubt before placing the order, while now got it and feel worthy it! Wont hesitate to order soon from dresslily!

claudias16
11/27/14

I ordered some items, all received and just as described on their webpage. Excellent customer service, Great Communication,Fast mailing service!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
2 weeks ago
brittb1
A: Has the purchase went through on your credit card yet? If not, you can refuse the charge from your credit card company.
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

65 Photos for DressLily