US Government's NSF

support@dresslily.com

190 Reviews for DressLily

▼ Sort by: recent

7/30/14

Ordered a swimsuit in May. My order said processing for 2 months. Finally sent them an email to ask what's up and they said they don't have it in stock and could I order something else! Our summer is almost over- so just asked for a refund. Haven't heard back yet :/ Don't waste your time.

7/30/14

this shop is absolutely ridiculous! I ordered a dress and two bathing suits and I ordered in bigger sizes than I acually am according to the size tables they provide! normally I am a size 10-12 and the dress I ordered was in XL and I couldnt even fit my head in it. I let 4 or my girlfriends try it on who are even slimmer than me and the dress showed their bums and was an absolute terrible fit! the bathing suits were size L apparently but not even a child would fit in it.
I complained about the sizes and they had me taking photos of the products with a ruler beside it. I did that and then they offered me 20% refund and told me to give the products to my friends to make them happy. I complained a bit more and tried to explain that i didnt order to make my friends happy and got offered a 50% refund.
I complained again as this is absolutey not acceptable! loosing money for items i cannot use and i cant even make my friends happy with them as nothing fits!
never again!!!! stay away unless you are incredibly doll-sized! :D

7/29/14

HORRIBLE! I order a coat and don't receive it or hear anything from the company for over a month. When i finally inquired about where the order is at, I was told that the product is out of stock! I had to either choose another product or get a refund. After the poor service, i just wanted a refund so i asked for one. they said they'd organize a refund in 3-5 days...it has been over a week now and I'm still waiting! I've had to put in another enquiry!

7/28/14

I ordered 3 dresses from this site after seeing it advertised on Facebook. Strike ONE: the order arrived 50 days after purchase even though I paid for and selected the "standard shipping" option which read "delivery in 5-7 business days". I emailed the company multiple times asking for information on my order but did not get a response. Even when I demanded a refund, there was no response, and no customer service.
Strike TWO: After my order finally arrived, it included clothing that I did not order. Once again, there was absolutely no communication on the part of Dress Lilly to remedy the mistake.
Strike THREE: The clothing reeked of toxic chemicals and left a reaction on my skin when I touched them.
Strike FOUR: the clothing runs small. Dresses are shorter, and narrower than displayed in the photographs.
Taking their actions into account, I do not find this company a reputable one and gravely regret providing them with my credit card information.

7/28/14

I am happy with them. Over all, the quality of their clothes is decent for the price. Last time I bought a swim suit. The fabric is quite thin! But I still like it and wear it a lot. So far I have kept all my purchases. I think they offer really cute clothes. It helps to be small and skinny when buying from China.

7/28/14

I can find a lot of good things in Dresslily.com. My last purchase was very good because it was like all the clothes I wanted. I loved the quality of the clothes. And the customer service is very efficient. I am currently planning my next purchase.

7/25/14

This is a horrible online company. They will not exchange or return items unless it is a mistake on their part. (wrong color, etc) The dress I ordered was extremely small. The sizing chart said a size small should fit a person with a dress size of 4-6. I wear a size 2 (USA) typically so I assumed the small would fit fine. When I tried to exchange the dress for a bigger size (M-L) they told me it was my responsibility to understand the sizing chart. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

7/25/14

I'm not so happy with my order. Unfortunately I didn't receive my order yet. I believe it can be because of my country's international port, but I can't tell about my experience because I didn't have one yet...Thanks

7/24/14

My clothes arrived today. Track pants were good. Dress looked a bit different and was a bit shorter you could almost see my vagina. High waisted pants were too small and looked better online. I had a feeling these clothes were gonna be small because it is an Asian website and they are all small. Definitely wouldn't shop here again. Wish I read these reviews to begin with!

7/23/14

I wanted to buy 11 club dresses for my girl friend which is her birthday in couple of weeks, but after reading all the bad reviews , I am gonna pass it.Taking in consideration that I live in the UK would have been a pain in the back side to report them to the police and then get my money back. I think that everyone who's got an unpleasant experience with them , should report to the police and they will take this con artist down.

7/23/14

I bought a denim jacket from DressLily for my teenage daughter, thinking it would fit her. However, instead of a should width of 44cm as per the product dimensions, the actual width is roughly 36cm from shoulder to shoulder!! The size difference is shocking. The quality of their product is terrible. I can't return it as the the cost of the return freight would cost more than the jacket. I'm so terribly disappointed. I was eagerly waiting to buy more stuff from their website but now this experience has soured it. None of my friends are interested any longer.

7/22/14

Horrible site....clothes are small, customer service does not know proper English and does not answer your questions and you are stuck with your product because it's $20 to send back to china! Run away fast!!

7/22/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DRESS LILY! THEY ARE CROOKS. THEY SENT ME THE WRONG ITEM, AND IT WAS DAMAGED AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!! NOTHING LOOKS LIKE THE PICTURES!!!!

7/21/14

My experience with DressLily has been the most awful of any online shopping experience I have ever had.
Throughout the process I have contacted their customer service with a number of questions and none of them were ever answered. I asked them if I could receive confirmation that my package was indeed paid for and would be shipped, if I could upgrade my shipping, if I could take two of the items off of the order, and if I could get an estimate on when I would be receiving my order. I asked these questions many times and every time I got an answer thanking me for my order without answering any of the questions.
They also told me that two of the items I ordered were out of stock even though they were not labeled so when I purchased them. These were the two that I asked to be refunded for and they still have not refunded me for them even though they've read the email and responded to it.
The way they respond without answering my questions makes me think that they either do not speak english well enough to understand my questions or that they are purposefully ignoring them. Either way this is a huge issue.

If you have any questions or changes to be made about your order with this site, they may never answer them as they have not for me. If you are unhappy with your order or would like to be refunded, they won't do anything about it and you won't get your money back.

7/19/14

I purchased 3 items. Dress is nothing as it appears on the site, thin and a swimsuit cover up not dress! 2 swimsuits- one is missing the straps, the other the back tie is not sewn!! Thank God I'm a seamstress. Also attempted to contact them, they do not have any way to contact them now!! I'm very disappointed. Never again!!

7/19/14

Dresslily has satisfied my clothing needs! The free shipping was fast and the dress is just what I was expecting.

7/19/14

I also have few dresses ordered and through the site they see der super nice but when I put them in the market did it look like it's got or something was looked spit ugly and I wanted to send it back but they take no longer to the clothes I am not happy with this site and I have really a lot of money given to this rot site! They also respond via facebook of dreslily not you just ignore them!
and I order a large size L or so and yet it comes too later!!!!
I touch NO ONE on this site is super bad quality of the dress is bad they are reliable you can order the dress but you get your money back more.

7/19/14

I am truly a HAPPY customer. I will refer all my friends to Dresslily. This will be my only online shopping website.

7/18/14

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!! Fake tracking numbers and they tired to use my Credit Card. Thankfully I have an amazing bank that stopped them in their tracks. I assume the good reviews are fake. Seriously, run away from this site. SCAM!!!!

7/16/14

I bought a swim suit. I received it within two weeks, but it did not fit (way to small). The measurements provided were the smallest numbers on the scale! Anyway, I ordered another one two sizes up and it fits much better. The new one also arrived very quickly from China. My COMPLAINT is this: When I asked to do a return, they informed me that they would not do a full refund only the commodity cost, they said it would cost me more to return it than my refund. USE CAUTION when buying. NO FULL REFUNDS ON RETURNS IF TO SMALL. ORDER TWO SIZES UP FROM RECOMMENDED MEASUREMENTS! I will probably be eating the cost of the first suit since it may be impossible to find an ebay buyer that is that tiny. Maybe someone from China will buy it! :)

7/16/14

I recently, got my package from dress lilly today, after waiting a bit over a month. I ordered it last month. and when i did receive it, i had order overall shorts, and there were no slits to button it. and my dress was made with very cheap material, you can see the stitches in the dress. it looks like a sticker. My swim wear came but the size was very small, so if you are going to order from dresslilly.com i suggest you get double your size, if you are a medium get x-tra large! they make the clothing very small. I am not satisfied with my package. I would recommend no one shop here for clothing, only thing that came out good was the jewelry,watches,and bags.

7/15/14

**PLEASE READ**
I see a lot of negative reviews for dresslily.com so I thought I'd clear some things up about the site. They're not paying me to defend them or give them positive reviews - I'm just stating facts and my opinion.
dresslily.com is a wholesale store that sells clothing for a discounted price from what you would normally pay. You're getting a discounted clothing. Most of which are clothing that did not meet the standards to sell full-price. This explains the missing buttons and fraying material on some of the products. The apparel is also made very cheaply so it can be sold at a low price. You're not going to get a dress of amazing quality for $11.28 (an example of a price for a dress on the site).
Another problem I often see is the time for shipping. A lot of people are complaining that it takes about a month or even 2 months for their package to be delivered. If you get free shipping, you can't expect your order to be shipped first or the fastest. You're going to have to wait. The clothing is coming from China so if you live in the U.S.A or Canada, it's only natural to wait a month or more. If you live outside of North America - your order will take even longer. I order from China all the time with free shipping and this is not new to me.
I've also noticed that people are complaining that the item goes through "processing" for quite awhile or does not ship until sometimes over 10 days after your purchase. The items may not be in stock and that is what people have said was the case when they called Customer Service. Wholesale sites do not often get shipments of the same product in twice and if they do - it takes awhile for them to arrive. I understand that the site should post when items are out of stock to save people from waiting and waiting and that is something they should look into. However, their site does not have this feature so if your product turns out to be out of stock, this is not dresslily's fault and it doesn't mean the site is a scam.
There was also an issue with sizing. dresslily.com is an Asian company so the sizing is tailored based on sizing charts in Asia. A size large in Asia is quite a bit smaller than how it would be in North America. So you have to keep that in mind. Always order a size (or several sizes) larger when ordering from sites like these. I am a size Medium in Canada but in South Korea I am an XXL. Yes, the size charts on the site can be misleading but keep in mind that these products are cheap imitations of the product in the picture. The sizing will not be the same.
The last thing I will mention is the lousy Customer Service. I have not spoken to anyone who runs that department but my guess is that these are young people sitting in an office bored out of their minds. The last thing they need is angry customers shouting at them demanding where their order is. If you're kind and polite to them, they have no reason to be snappy with you. The last thing dresslily.com needs is rude employees because it would only affect their business negatively. I believe that if you talk reasonably, they will too.
So if you're willing to face slow shipping and cheaply made clothing, dresslily.com is a site you can go to and you will receive your order. But you have to understand how these sites work. I hope I explained things well. dresslily.com is not a scam because even if the reviews are negative, the customers still got their order. Items may be shipped a different times based on when they're in stock so that explains why some items do not turn up at the same time. Thanks for reading.

7/15/14

Don't buy anything from Dresslily! They take ages to send your order and when the clothes arrive they are of an inferior quality. The two dresses that I ordered in large are far too small. I had to give them to my teenage daughter to wear. They are also really quick to take your money. I will not purchase anything from them again and will in fact only stick to New Zealand websites. Grr! I'm feeling ripped off!!

7/14/14

I am satisfied with them. We know that the items made in China have sometimes some defect, but for example the women watches are quite good quality and the most look like better in live as on the pictures. So before order it worths to review the comments on the item's site. Furthermore they have a good support center where you can report your problem easily.

7/14/14

I thought it was a little bit risky to order in Asia. But Dresslily is a real company! No fake/scam! ☺ The prices are very low but yet the quality is european standard (like Primark, H&M!).
But better take 1-2 SIZES LARGER then your european/british size because ASIAN CLOTHING IS SMALLER! ♥ A LITTLE TIP ♥

Your order arrives 100% or you will get your money back or can exchange the invalid items! ♥
Only negative aspect: Processing time (Time until they bring it to the post, pack it etc..) is really long! I had to wait 12-13 days processing time only and another 20-30days (including weekend) for arriving! :(

4,5/5 Stars still! ♥♥

7/13/14

I've had absolutely no trouble with this website. I've had two orders and what I had bought were dirt cheap. The quality was absolutely great for the price and with the free shopping, I had no problem for it taking so long to be delivered. I recommend highly. The only issue I have is about the sizing information.

7/13/14

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.
All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)
Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow
Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)
All these people are getting ripped off!
I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back through PayPal.
Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS
Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,
broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds.
Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.
People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

7/12/14

I ordered 2 dresses and a bag at Dresslily on June 26th. I chose for the flat fee (free) shipping (to the Netherlands) and received the package on July 8th. I was quite surprised about the fast shipping after reading the comments here. The quality of the products is OK. What you pay is what you get. Both dresses were made of lace and both were "one size". It's actually an "S" size, I don't think a dutch "M" would fit in. They are quite short too. By the description of the bag it says that the material is suede, however it's an imitation suede.

7/10/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. This is a a scam! I ordered a pair of swimmers when they arrived 25 days later they were shabby & I couldn't even fit them past my thighs. The sizing chart says 91-99cm for hips. I stretched the hips to its max & it measured only 84cm!!! Then when I sent photo & asked for a refund they said they would give me $4 & I could give the swimmers to a friend for a gift!! Only a child could fit these swimmers!! They then said I could send them back at my own cost, even though their product was faulty & was not the size advertised!! How can they be allowed to operate? They breach Australian consumer laws & their site should be blocked to Australian consumers unless they comply.
Please save yourself the trouble & buy elsewhere. This site from China is a scam.

7/9/14

I've already made ​​two orders on this site. The first order I got in parts because not all the items were in stock at one moment. Usually, if there are all the stuff so they gather the order 3-5 days (as written on the website), then they transfer it to the shipping company and it also distributes the parcels about 3-5 days, after all sends to the destination place. In total, the order came in about 3 weeks. After receiving the first order, I was not disappointed, because I knew that for this price you get corresponding product. It was not bad, on the contrary, such worthy this price and had very acceptable quality, and some things were even better than expected. I very precisely verified with dimensional grid on the site, so almost all the things suits me perfectly. The second order I made 2 weeks ago and it's already on the way.
If you have any questions about the product, then you can always ask in servise center and during the day you will get the answer to all your questions.
If you leave reviews for things, you can earn points which can then be used as a discount.
Overall I am quite pleased with the work of the site and I hope that in the future their quality of work will not deteriorate.

7/9/14

This is a SCAM. An ABSOLUTE SCAM.
They send you something that looks nothing like the picture at ALL. Then if you want to return something, they will make up their own "restocking fees" and change their minds on how much of your money you can have back. I wanted to return everything, so they went from giving me 85% of my money back to 25% when I said I wanted to send it back.

Every positive review you have seen on this is the fact they are trying to build their empire out of a scam. They are reviewing their own service. Please save yourself- I spent over $150 on this website, and they are walking way with my money. I am left with the crappiest, cheapest looking stuff I have ever seen in my life.

7/8/14

I M GLAD TO TELL YOU THAT I AM A CUSTOMER OF DRESSLILY AND I ALWAYS RECEIVE MY ORDER IN TIME. YOU CAN TRUST THIS SITE.

7/7/14

I've ordered from Dresslily.com two times now and I'm really happy with it! The jewelry is beautiful and looks like in the pictures. The same goes with the clothing. I've ordered one t-shirt and two cloak(jackets) which looked really good! And the prices are almost too good to be true. The shipping takes about a month to Sweden but considering the distance and that the shippings is free, I think it's okey. Overall, I strongly recommend Dresslily.com!

WEBSITE
The design of the site has recently been tweaked so it is very much more user-friendly. Keep in mind that you may have to be creative and dig deep to find products you like. The products are also often incorrectly named so make sure you go by the photos and descriptions. My first order came in fine but my second order was missing about 1/3 of the items. I was not informed of this and when I contacted them they apologized - this made me think that maybe they tried to get away with shorting me. See my review under SERVICE for more details.

QUALITY
The clothes are usually very thin, made with cheap stitching, and run VERY small. Usually the clothes I receive from this site require me to re-sew buttons or alter the size to fit properly. I would actually say the clothes are overpriced for the cheap value but since I can do basic sewing I keep coming back to the site. The shoes are a little cheap but overall hold up. I would just warn you to NOT GO BY THEIR SIZE GUIDES! For example: I wear a size 8 shoe and their size guide says that is a 39 - this is not true if you wear an 8 you need to buy a 40 (which they have limited quantities of). Also I do not believe they properly measure each clothing item, so when they say the bust is 100cm (39") it will not fit my 38D chest. You will be better off ordering two sizes larger and even then the clothes will be tight.

PRICING
Some of the prices seem very cheap and some of them very expensive. I would say only buy clothes that are on sale (although they run out of sizes quickly). The accessories and jewelry are priced low and not of great quality - but you get what you pay for.

SELECTION
They run out of sizes and colors quickly and do not restock them. Still, do not buy something overpriced just because it may run out - the quality is not worth full price.

SHIPPING
The website claimed standard shipping as 4-5 business days last month but now has changed that time to 10-20 business days: I ordered June 12 and my order was labelled as "processing" until June 23. I received my items July 1 (making the order 14 business days).

SERVICE
They usually reply to questions within 2-3 days and are very nice about it. The fact that I had to contact them that I was missing items and they did not inform me that my items were not all included is bad business. Also, I was not offered a refund but rather told I could select other similar items. This only adds to the suspicion that this business is not legitimate. I told them which replacement items I am interested in and soon I will see what they say in response. They had better not try to get me to pay for shipping a second time since the error is their own. I will update when the situation is resolved.

7/5/14

I placed an order on 6/24 and noticed that it was taking a really long time to process my order and ship. That's when I found this website and all the reviews. Thankfully I was able to cancel my unshipped order and get a full refund.

Customer service was reallu quick and nice about responding, but the whole refund and cancellation took a week to complete.

7/5/14

I'm happy with my purchases with Dresslily, they take some time to arrive but all of my purchases have been great

7/4/14

Disappointed! If I could give them 0 stars, I would. I purchased a bikini from them a few weeks ago. Prior to purchasing I made sure to check their measurements to make sure I got the right size. I usually fit a medium but according to their sizes I should have ordered an extra small. I ended up ordering the size small to play it safe and it ended up being super too small. And the stitching was coming out and all the ends of the top were frayed.
Their website says that if it is a quality issue they will refund you the money AND pay for return shipping. So far it has been 2 weeks of going back and forth with them. They said that the shipping it back will be more expensive than the product so they would not do that, but they are willing to refund me only 40% of the price.
I will never buy from them ever again. 1. Their sizes are in accurate. 2. Their products are of very cheap quality. 3. They do not honor their return policy.

7/4/14

I purchased a few items and still waiting on it. They reply to your messages/questions really fast.

I think there improvement area is shipping and processing.

But overall the prices and the products are pretty and affordable. I will leave or edit this feedback when I receive my items.

7/4/14

I ordered over a month ago, should have came here before I bought anything!. I contacted them they told me I needed to make other choices for 2 of my items they were out of stock, I told them no. I said refumd my money and send the rest. THen by the end of the day I was so fed up that I sent another email that stated to refund the entire purchase I wanted nothing from them. Amazingly, all my items were being shipped out that day. But please give the shipment time between 7 and 25 days and that is after the other company ships the merchandise that is coming from that company. Business days mind you.

7/4/14

I'm very happy with my orders on dresslily.com . The products are very good , just like in the pictures and the description, and i can't wait to make another order, they have so much beautiful things :X thank you dresslily.com

7/1/14

Not worth it, i ordered a jacket which took 3 weeks to arrive(which was fine) i then realised it was the wrong size! I messaged and asked them to send correct size that i ordered and after literally a month of writing back and forth trying to get the thing i actually ordered i ended up with a 1/2 refund and a jacket that doesnt fit me. Just not worth buying from them

7/1/14

DO NOT BUY THERE! FRAUD
I ordered one dress, it's been 2 weeks I;m waiting for it so I wanted to know where it is. When I wrote my confirmation number, they say this number do not exist BUT they did take my money. so they know how to take money, but for the rest, nothing.I sent a complain, they do not respond, now I have no clue how to get back my money

6/30/14

Awful, DO NOT BUY from them! I paid for the expensive shipping cost for my order(seven dresses) to come within two weeks a month on nothing turns up! Then later my first parcel came with another £13 to pay for VAT&Duty to DHL to have it delivered. And only two dresses came (This one came from Singapore! Then two days later another parcel came by DHL and again £15 has to be paid for VAT&Duty. And still missing 3 dresses! Today I received an email telling me that my order has been shipped! Totally waste of time and money, POOR QUALITY goods. I feel stupid for not checking the review before placing an order. So I warn you not to ever buy from them ever!!!

6/26/14

I would not order on this site and if you do, make sure you DO NOT - I repeat DO NOT order the expedited shipping. Buy American --- this place is in Hong Kong and you know how that goes.... anyway, I cannot get the seller to contact me re: a refund and I paid expedited shipping and it is not here on time. Like I said, cheap goods are cheap and you get what you pay for. If you are going to order anything here, get free shipping and do not pay extra and keep in mind they are weird about returns- check out their return policy. Why do I need to send a photo of the size? Weird.

6/26/14

I ordered 5 dresses from this company and a Bikini. The Bikini size I ordered was a M as I have a large top but I'm also very skinny. The top they sent me was like it was made for a girl just hitting puberty! I ordered M and got a XXS! the dresses I ordered I only received 3 of the 5, they failed to tell me the other two were out of stock and I will not be receiving them, the other 3 were missing buttons and were in poor quality. This site is a scam and I will not ever be wasting my money here again. I have sent 3 email complaints and I'm still waiting for a response and waiting on getting my money back, I ordered these dresses in March!! it is now the last week of June. Don't waste your time, spend your money on a store that actually cares!

6/25/14

My buying experience on that site was not good at all. I do not recommend user to purchase on that site, as many other option exist on the web on in a store near you. Here is why my experience was not good:

- First they sell product they don't have in stock, and they don't tell u.
- Shipping takes very long (almost 2 month for me)... as they sale product they don't have, they make you wait till they have it back in stock. And they will tell you only if you contact their customer service.
- Products are really cheap and size not consistant. I bought 2 swimsuits of the same size but both don't fit the same. Shoes are not comfortable, t-shirts fall appart... etc.
- I changed an item in my order and they sent me the additionnal amount to pay twice.

I contacted their customer service few times (via email), and they respond in an acceptable delay, but in final I am not really satisfy with my experience.

Hope this will help you make your decision of trying or not Dresslily.com

6/24/14

Awful absolutely awful.
Such a bad experience with this site, i ordered a skirt and heels, the skirt was just awful material and was the shortest thing i have ever seen so i cant even wear it. And one of the shoes were stretched out the sides so i cant wear them either. I have asked them too replace just one heel and they have just been so unhelpful asking me too pay additional money for their faulty goods, its ridiculous. Very upset.

6/24/14

FRAUD
SCAM
AVOID BUSINESS

It took almost two months for my order to be delivered. AND I had to go to my local post office to pick it up (so inconvenient). The clothes were definitely not as they appeared to be on their website, the material was so cheap. Three of the dresses in my order did not fit, they were too small. All of the tags were in Chinese and there was no order sheet. When I tried to contact the website to inquire about a return slip it was a nightmare. I couldn't get in contact with anyone. When they finally responded they told me I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges which can be more money then the price of the items and they think its "not worth it". That is literally what they said to me. I will NEVER order from this website again. Or at least I will actually read the reviews of a website before I order from them. LESSON LEARNED!!!!!!!!!

6/23/14

Terrible site. Order clothes and didn't receive them for weeks. After complaining i was told that they were no longer in stock. Strange, because they were available when I order and PAID for them. Replaced the clothes and waited only to be told (after complaining again) that these were no longer in stock either. Fed up by this stage and asked for a refund. The only good thing is that when I did complain they got back to me fairly quickly. But honestly, they should have contacted me themselves when they knew my order couldn't be filled. Will never order from here again and strongly advice others against it. You really do get what you pay for.

6/23/14

I placed my $60.00 order on June 13, 2014 and paid extra for faster shipping. I emailed the company stating that I needed my swim suits by the 25th as I am going on vacation. My order did not ship until June 20th. When I emailed I was told that they did some kind of quality control check (which apparently takes a week). This information is not on the website. I selected shipping the option where I would receive my items within 6-8 days. When I emailed requesting to have my shipping fees refunded, the company response was "Dear Chantel,
We are so sorry for this matter.
Hope you can understand us.
Best regards,
Veason." I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEMS!!!! IN SHORT, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS RIP OFF COMPANY!!!

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber