US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 67 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 285 reviews)

marieh31

I placed an order for two items, and when they hadn't shipped in over a week, I sent in a ticket. (in 146 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kristenp8
11/22/14

I ordered a coat on Oct.17. It arrived today Nov. 22. Took waaaaaay too long to get here. I wear a medium so I ordered a large coat to accommodate other clothes I may wear with it, and when it got here I couldn't put it on!! It fit like a small or even extra small. I am very disappointed. I'm in upstate Pennsylvania and its freezing here now, most of my local stores have very little left in the way of decent looking coats. The one I have is a few years old. I hadn't bought a new one in my area because I knew this other coat was coming. Now I have no coat. Very disappointed and angry. I will be returning this coat and never ordering from Dresslily again. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone else either.

kendalll9
11/22/14

I would also put no stars for this site. Do NOT USE IT! You order something, pay for it and then they don't send you what you ordered for months, or in my case never. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT USE THIS SITE.

jacquelines10
11/21/14

If there was an option to put no stars - I would put that. I FINALLY received my Coat on Nov.21 that ordered on Oct. 1st. I was never told there would be a shipping delay until I contacted the support center almost a month after I placed the order, at which time they told me it was currently out of stock. However upon reading that I checked the website and it did not state that information and anyone could still order the item and would have no idea that there would be a delay. If an Item is currently out of stock, the website should disclose that information to it's buyers. I am very disappointed in the DressLily.com website. Upon receiving my coat today, I opened it and one of the buttons had fallen off into my hand and the two others are hanging by only a couple of threads, Which means I now have to sew all the buttons before I can even wear the coat that I had to wait almost 2 month for. I will NOT be buy from the DressLily.com website again, as the service and quality of items are horrible. The last response I received from the service center was very short and avoided all of my questions and concerns. That is not how you handle a situation like this. it's just rude, and highly unprofessional. I'm really sad about this whole experience as I have found many things that I would have purchased on the site. :o( Funny thing is they are very QUIICK to charge your credit card for items that you have to wait months for. I had the item paid off for over a month before I even received it - That IS NOT good business! My Order Number was L1410011457021780 incase DressLily doesn't believe me.

Tip for consumers: My Tip is DON'T use this site. The HUGE wait, and BIG hassle is not worth the Horrible Quality of the items. It's true - You get what you pay for. Sad too, because the pictures make the items look soo good. Trust me - it's all smoke and mirrors. They don't even include a packing slip or receipt in the package which makes it all the more difficult for us to return things. Click away My Friends...CLICK AWAY!!!

aliag
11/20/14

I ordered a pair of Strange Heel Design Slippers for my girl friend as the birthday gift and she loves it!Cos it is special and stylish! I also ordered some fancy rings and all good.Love,love,love!!!

cristinan
11/20/14

Don't. I ordered a bunch of things months ago, in march, about 170 euro worth. After waiting over a month, i sent them a msg, got replies that my order was only just being processed :) after one month and they were gonna ship it in one week... I don't even know how long i waited after that, but when i did get it, it wasn't everything I had ordered, only half of it. I sent them a msg again, they said the rest of the items weren't on stock anymore, and asked me if I wanted my money back or choose other products, I asked for my money back. Never got it. End of story.

daver61
11/20/14

I'm going to give you all a very simple and clear message. This site IS a scam and a CHINESE dishonest attempt. They'll mess with you and take your hard earned money. Avoid avoid avoid. You've been warned so don't be stupid.

clarec17
11/20/14

I ordered 2 x dresses on the 1st November, It is now the 20th, a week before the party I ordered the dresses for..have heard nothing. It annoys me that these companies take the money immediately and are then allowed to just leave you hanging!!!

jos3226
11/20/14

The site is a total scam, the clothes sizes quotes on the website are Asian sizes and not American or European as stipulated. The customer services number provider goes to voicemail and when you raise a ticket they never reply you.

hendershoa
11/20/14

Jacquard Loose Long Sleeve Sweater is the one I love most among all items I got now! Gonna match it with the leggings and a pair of high heels, excited!Love Dresslily~

carolenerr
11/19/14

Took a few weeks to receive the shorts I ordered. There was no tracking information but dresslily had already informed me of the estimated delivery date range and that there would be no tracking information due to the ship method I selected. I have no complaints and the shorts fit fine and looks great! I will order from them again.

bernicea4
11/19/14

Love this site!!! Shopping is a breeze and whats best you earn points you can use for money. Wooo!!! Shipping does take a while but considering the prices, the free shipping and the quality, it's well worth it. Definitely a dresslily junky now :-)

fenstermaa
11/19/14

I have been buying from them for a long time. Always get what i asked for and their prices are great!!!I would have not hesitation in ordering again or recommending them!Recommend,Dresslily!

shivamg
11/19/14

It is really a pleasure doing business with them, Just received the Eagle Pattern Sweater.I'm loving it! Hoping it will get cool soon so that I can wear it! Thank you!!!

sarahh95
11/19/14

Customer service responded quickly once I cntacted them about my order that ended up on back order and I recieved a full refund in a timely fashion.

tjj3
11/18/14

I ordered a winter coat in october (10/13). My credit card got charged the same day. It as been well over a month now and it still has not been shipped. I keep writing to them and inquiring when they anticipate on shipping it out. They said it will be shipped by 11/17. It is now 11/18 and still has not been shipped! I hope I get this coat this winter and be able to use it this year! But right now, the chances of that happening is very low!

I will never use this site again! If you live in the states (USA), DO NOT ORDER from this site. It's going to be months or longer to receive the products. And I am convinced that they may just never send me the product ever.

nastarans
11/17/14

I have ordered 3 items. after 4 weeks they emailed me that one of the items is not available! and I received the other 2 items after many follow-up with them. One of the item didn't fit at all and the size was not match with what they have put it in their website and when I complained to them, they said they will refund 30% of the item price and they don't pay for the postage! the other item was not same design as the website and very bad quality. I never buy anything else from them.

urjap
11/17/14

I ordered for the first time and it was a positive experience and product was received was upto my expectations and would again love to shop from DressLily.
Thank You DressLily.

marym149
11/17/14

"el sitio es muy bueno, tardan en enviar los pedidos solo si los pides sin gastos de envios,, la calidad de sus productos son excelentes, todo son proos, ademas tienen muy buenos descuentos,,, como quejarse de un sitio asi...."

karinb8
11/17/14

This was my first order with Dresslily.com and I will definitely order again! The package arrived within the given timeframe, everything I ordered was there and it all looked as expected. Quality and price work well together. I only had a small issue about the size, since many of their dresses are one size and therefore hard to estimate.

Tip for consumers: be aware that their sizes run small!

khvk
11/16/14

WARNING! Do not buy from this site. I purchased four items and only two showed up which took a couple of months. the two items that did show up are very poor quality and look NOTHING like the pictures. I have been trying to get a refund which is not worth the drama. they have promised me that I have been refunded for the two items I did not receive, four months later I still have no refund. and the rubbish items I did receive they have asked me to send back, at my expense so they can conduct in-house testing. I will not be wasting any more money to send back as I know I will never see my refund so the two items will be going straight in the bin as not worthy for charity. I believe the positive reviews must be fake. Overall the WORST experience I have ever had online and will try to warn as many people as possible not to waste their time and money.

Tip for consumers: WARNING: buying from this site is a BIG mistake.

crystalderr
11/15/14

Le processus était si facile et quelle affaire il est! Je suis fait de nombreux ordres, et je me demandais pourquoi je nai pas trouvé dresslily plus tôt! grand site!

jermainee2
11/15/14

I really like the Dresslily.com!I have made more than 10 orders form dresslily and I am pleased with my experience so far. Although at first the size do not fit well cos I do not have much experience, now most items I ordered are just as expected.

melianders
11/15/14

The customer service was polite ,faithful and easy to work with which i appreciate much! I placed the wrong address and then updated to the right one soon after I emailed them, thanks.

parkertons
11/15/14

In fact, the site is really user friendly and when I entered some pages, other items of similar style come out, which made me do not know which one to buy sometimes. Anyway, its great! I got my first order only 2 weeks,so fast!

rachealk
11/14/14

It's a scam. I've checked the IP addresses of all the "positive reviews" and they all come from the same computer. I don't even have to order from them to say scam.

dianel21
11/14/14

Honestly I never been so disappointed and pissed off than with Dresslily.com . My order has been accepted the 20th of Sept. I ordered 9 items. It took very long to come and the supposed tracking web site to track the order wasn't even working correctly. Any way, I received a packet last week, so after 6 weeks!!!! and guess what only 1 items was in the packet!!! Then a few days later I got an other one, 2 or 3 items were in there. Then a 3rd packet came with 3 items this times yhouou! And I am still waiting for 3 others items! That's a really bad joke! A few of the article I ordered was only on "one size" and I am not a fat person so usually the one size style fits me, the cloths I got were ridiculously too small. Could only fit to a teenager or even a child! Some of the cloths looks not finish and made with very cheap material, few top I got look much longer on the web site than they are in real! I feel so disapointed because some of the cloths are very nice but juste way to smaller or shorter than the web site shows. I feel like I m in a bad dream but not :-((
I really hope that I m gonna get refund and that's gonna be soon a bad and old story! :-((

flikc
11/13/14

For the price I paid, it was good value. The shipping is horrible. 4 items were sent in 3 packages. Still have not received everything although order was placed on 3rd Sept and today being 14 Nov. Will think twice before I order again.

carmenp8
11/13/14

Very happy with the overall experience. Postage and packaging was free and delivery less than 2 weeks. I ordered mostly jewelleries and I love them. I will return for further shopping.

lindsayf9
11/13/14

Took closer to 30 days to receive shirt using their ground shipping. Shirt received, not the same material or design as pictured. Definitely an attempt to recreate someone else's design using poor quality material. It feels like I just threw away my money. I'll never wear the shirt, seriously, it doesn't hold a candle to the picture. And I'm not even going to try sending it back. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

pelaur
11/12/14

I posted a review already, but seems it never uploaded successfully but I have to say, so far, DressLily is an addiction -- the styles, prices n' easy of ordering. I got shoes already, but just ordered clothes. SO GREAT!

Tip for consumers: Sizes are Asian-style, which means small, small, small. So be careful ordering sizes - look at charts which they provide according to country.

christinel19
11/12/14

I've shopped a few times with DressLily and my items are delivered between 2 and 4 weeks, with flat-rate shipping. Most of the products are good and pretty. There are a few exceptions and I wrote to them once I received the items that are not what's shown on their webpage, and the matter was resolved in a nice manner.

dianed16
11/10/14

As leery as I was to order from a company so far away, I have been pleasantly surprised with amazing products and great prices. All of the dresses I have ordered I have been complimented more than anything else I own. The quality of the material and stitching has been great. The jewelry has been beautiful. The arrival time is anywhere from 2-4 weeks but it's like Christmas when it arrives. Very happy with this company. Would recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: Just note that they sizes do run small... so I am usually a US 2 or 3 in size and/or a SM... the smalls I have ordered from Dresslily fit...barely... recommend ordering up a size. And it does take a while to get them so don't order anything last minute.

quinnc9
11/10/14

SCAM! luckily I ordered via PayPal and I will be filing a claim with PayPal soon!.. first the website says 10-20 days in shipping but the customer service person Allison said 15-45 days then later when I asked about my order. They change it to 45-60 days. I told her I will NOT wait Any longer and I was filing a claim with PayPal. I thought since I saw their ad on Facebook that they were legit but NOPE! they want your money and they are scamming you!

Tip for consumers: FO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

corrinw
11/10/14

Dresslilly is a scam. Do not ever order from them. I may be writing this review prematurely as I have not recieved my order yet. I placed the order on 10/25 so it has been 15 days. I paid for the shipping service that promised delivery in 7-10 days. But yet I dont have my order after 15 days. Its not looking likely that I ever will. The shipping confirmation numbers that were sent to me are not trackable and/or show that the package was never shipped. My interactions with customer service have been cryptic and they do not answer all of my questions. They also take longer than the promised 24 hours to respond. Be ware they will break your order up into multiple shipments. This is not communicated to you until after you have paid. I have several conflicting communications about one item that I was told was not available but then I got a shipping confirmation for that item. Then I was told I was issued a refund (which I have yet to see). There is another article of clothing in my order that has yet to be shipped and I am getting absoutely no answers about it despite several requests for a status on that item.

Tip for consumers: Be ware. The prices may be great but they are not reliable and customer service is down right frustrating. If you paid with Paypal file a dispute and claim as soon as you can. Dresslilly customer service will keep stalling and trying to buy time. Dont fall for it.

sabrinam9
11/10/14

The worst quality of clothing I have ever bought! The seams were already coming apart on a few items, the color is totally different. The quality of the fabric was way cheap and nothing like it claims. On one of the shirts the sleeves were uneven and very obvious. I could buy better cloths at the salvation army than on this site! You can not get a refund, all they will try to do is give you a cash coupon for not even half of what you paid. Bottom line: Scammers big time!!!! Do not shop here unless you want to have you money stolen right out of your pockets. Also I have heard that they make children in sweat shops make these cloths. If that is true, that makes it all much worse. Think before you buy people, do not let them take advantage of you!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site! There are so many other quality stores and sites you can buy from and actually get a refund if you want it.

kiriyal
11/9/14

This is my first time ordering cloth from Dresslily. It was fantastic. I got what I expect and the gooods looks like the one on the webside. The quality is well done and I really like it. I will be order from webside again.

Tip for consumers: just like other online shopping, you have to be aware of tax control when the goods come to you in your country

charedaw1
11/8/14

Best thing that ever happened to my wardrobe! !! I'm a single parent so it's hard to buy good clothes at affordable prices. I fell in love with dress lily now I can look classy and fashionable at a great price♡

Tip for consumers: Latest fashion at reasonable price!

maryh71
11/7/14

Great site to do your online shopping! All in all I'm very satisfied with my purchases. Cheap without compromising the quality which is about the same as what you can get from high street shops.
The only thing is if you choose the flat rate, it takes about 3 weeks. So if you're in a hurry to get your parcel i suggest don't go for a flat rate.
But definitely it was worth the wait and my money!

laelp
11/7/14

I love Dresslily. It fits well and is very affordable. Customer service is great. Free shipping is amazing, one of my orders took 3 weeks to ship. that is my only complaint. Otherwise, I would recommend!

Tip for consumers: Expect long wait while shipping unless you pay $$$$ for it to show up fast!

jakec28
11/7/14

This website is a total scam. I've been looking for cool clothes and came across dresslily. I liked what I saw and ordered 4 shirts and some shorts. I ordered everything one size bigger than what I wear because I read that their clothes ran small. When my "men's X-large" shirts arrived about 2 months later, they looked like kids sizes. I had a friend of mine who wears a medium shirt size try them on and the clothes were even too small for him. Returning to China would cost more than the original purchase so I've tried to sell the shirts and shorts but not many people my age wear shirts that only a 13 year old would fit into. Very disappointed and I feel ripped off. Save yourself some time and money and DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!

ayad
11/7/14

I wasn't sure about ordering but I gave it a try. The items delivered were lovely, The watch was so cute, the jumper was good design and warm. I will definitely order again!

veroniqueg
11/7/14

Ordered october 13th, received partially november 4th. Still wayting for an item. Everything I received was in good condition. They should indicate the size of their rings, the ones I ordered were too small. Other point, I couldn't track my order. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with what I got! So I ordered more things ans I can't wait to receive them!!

lw19
11/7/14

Has anyone else had this weird experience? I put in an order 22 days ago for over $200.00 worth of clothing with Dresslily. Today, I checked my account on their website and they haven't even shipped them yet. I wrote to their customer service and received this odd reply:

"Thank you for placing your order with our company,

Update: Dresslily has sent me 2 emails that say my order has now been shipped. I will not remove this review until I receive the order. I've read reviews about it taking months to get orders and also some who never received them. Will update again when I receive order.

We've received your payment information today and we are going to arrange the shipment, but before the shipment we need your attention:

1) As it’s the first and large order on our website, according to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first.

2) Would you please provide us with one copy of your identity card or passport or driving license and a copy of your credit card (for credit card ,in order to protect the Security ,you can just leave your name and the last 4 numbers, cover the other numbers ) via email?Please just take photos for the attachments.

Don't worry about it, we just want to make sure that this transaction was indeed made by the card holder, and we won't use it for any other purpose.

Please feel free to give us a call or send us emails if you have any questions about this order.

Best Regards

Thanks"

Why would they take my money right away, wait until I followed up my order 22 days later, then ask me to send them my personal identification. If I hadn't ordered these things, why the heck would I be following up to find out what happened to my order?

Tip for consumers: I should have read the reviews before ordering but a friend recommended them and said she'd had good service from them.

carolinat
11/7/14

"Dresslily is my favorite online shop. I totally love this site because they have new clothing every day. I always find what I am looking for at the best prices, free shipping and excellent service. 100% Recommended"

Tip for consumers: Use de D points, they are very useful at the time of save money.

courtneym38
11/7/14

I am very happy with the product that I ordered and when I had a question I received a very quick response back from the support team. I can't wait to order more from Dresslilly.

tamarar3
11/7/14

Well the picture tells you everything, I am really disappointed and I hope they will reply soon. Some of the items I ordered didn't have the right colour and some were actually good. But this particular one just isn't what I orderes...
Well be careful what you pick.

jenniferb77
11/6/14

I placed a huge order on Dresslily.com because I stumbled upon the site and saw all the cute outfits. I did see some reviews state that customer service was bad and shipping took forever. My shipment got broken up into 4-5 shipments. The first one I got arrived about 3 weeks after I placed the order, and there were two items missing. I emailed Dress Lily Customer service. They got back to me in 48 hours rather than 24. THey stated items were out of stock, but I never got an email stating it was out of stock. They did offer me a full refund which I took, but I haven't heard back yet. It's been three days and two more emails from me. We will see. The other items haven't arrived yet for me. I will let you know if I have any other feedback on the next few packages. In addition, they will only take one review from each order. I wrote multiple reviews on the products I received, but they only accept the one good one I made.

Update 11/6/14: I got my second package today and it was also missing two items. I had to send in another help ticket. In addition, one of the items I received was the wrong item. I ordered a dress and got a oversized shirt instead. Dress LIly asked me to increase my star ratings for them and said they would give me $20USD. I had stated they told me to leave a review on two website and I would get this money regardless of the stars I left. I will only increase it if they provide me with the refund for the 4 items I did not receive.

11/14: Yet another update. Dress Lily did refund me for a portion of my items. I am still missing 4 items out of the 23 items I ordered. I've already seen 3 shipments and am waiting for the rest of my items to come. If not, Dress Lily owes me a refund for the four items I didn't get. I have asked them for this refund. I will let you know if they refund me back. They offered me $5 credit if I would keep the shirt they sent to me in error instead of the halter dress I initially ordered. I do not like the shirt and still want the halter dress. Hopefully they will refund me back because it is bad business to charge me for something they never sent.

Tip for consumers: Sizes run pretty small, even the one size fits all.

cindyd16
11/6/14

This website is my new greatest find. The clothes are awesome and the prices unbelievable! I will shop no where else now that I've found Dresslily. The best part is that you don't have to pay high shipping costs unlike some of the similar websites. Happy Shopping!

Tip for consumers: Just beware all the clothes run small so you will need to order a size or two larger.

rachely5
11/5/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESSLILY

I'm one of those people that sees bad reviews and likes to take a chance on it anyways. That's what I did for dresslily, thinking "what the hell, I'll spend 40 bucks and it'll probably be fine". I was wrong. I have never owned worse clothing than what I received in the mail from them. For starters, the material was entirely different than what was listed on the website and was absolutely horrible. The sizing was also completely off--what I ordered was one size fits all, but the measurements said it would fit perfectly (I'm 5'3" with a size 1 waist). I know that it is a foreign site but i checked the actual measurements in inches provided. Two dresses turned out to fit like a very tight shirt (didn't even fit over my butt). And on top of it all I had to wait over a month to receive my packages (they split my order up) when it was supposed to take 2 weeks. I haven't even received the second one yet. I just got them today and will start the return process first thing tomorrow, I don't even want them sitting around in my room. I am extremely disappointed with them and will never order from them again

Tip for consumers: just don't do it. and if you actually do, then good luck to you.

elizabeths66
11/5/14

What a bummer site....sent a tiny part of my order and no information about the rest. Impossible to contact ,they constantly sent auto replys but no answers. Then I get the info that 80% of my order is unavailable and I will receive a refund in 30 days. This was only after I made a complaint to PayPal and puts me outside the limit to claim from PayPal...40 days...
Be very careful here....

Tip for consumers: Don't....

50 Photos for DressLily