US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 104 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 409 reviews)

caseyb16

I received a full refund for my items because it took a little longer than I wanted to get. (in 159 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lisaw90
4/24/15

I order a so called bath suit, I got a see thru piece of cotton, pair of thong underwear and some plastic clasp and no straps!!! It was a HUGE HASSEL to try and get money back!! At this point I am not getting a refund! I would NEVER order again! As they say, you get what you pay for!

electrofrieso
4/24/15

DressLily has a good costumer service they always reply fast.
Free shipping on every order and you can find products under $10!.

Electrofries

lisag71
4/24/15

I had a good experience, but shipping took long.

kristinen2
4/23/15

I placed my order in January 2015, I received an email that it shipped a few weeks later. It is now April 23rd with no product in sight. They are not responding to my emails. This site is a scam!

camellias
4/22/15

Although there was an issue in receiving my order the first time I ordered, they were kind enough to reship it to me. I loved the dress and belt I ordered and they fit me perfectly. Dresslily's prices are amazing when you're trying to save money. Would definitely shop from here again!

ellenf10
4/22/15

Before I place an order, I usually check the reviews. These reviews scare me. Everyone is complaining about the sizes. I am an M. When I looked at the bust size on a sweater, it said 80cm. That's 31". C'mon! There aren't many teenage girls with a bust size of 31". I checked the L and the XL. The bust size for XL would be about 34". No wonder why they are getting these reviews. The clothes at DressLily will fit only about 10% of American women. Get real DressLily. I am placing an order for a few XLs. If the size is off, I will have the charges reversed on my credit card. No games with paying postage to return stuff to China.

sallys38
4/22/15

I bought 4 bathing suits and they were horribly made, cheap fabric and even tho I bought the right size, they were very, very small. HUGE disappointment. When I tried tor return them, there was no invoice or address where to return them. After 3 days of trying to email back and forth, they finally told me to mail them back to China and then they will refund me only 85% of my purchase price! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. No one answers the only telephone number I could find anywhere. Broken English email responses ..... learn from my misfortune!

juliew44
4/20/15

Bad sizing and no service!!!! I ordered a black lace top and it stated XL but was XS, I also ordered a ring, it never came. I sent an email asking how to return,and where is the rest of my order, I had no response,,,,,,,

aranaeg
4/20/15

I got my package today and i'm in love with my new stuff. Everything i ordered looks so nice.
i got some hair extensions because i always wanted to try them and on dresslily they are very cheap and look really great. They are easy to use too, i'm really happy about them!

Tip for consumers: Look very careful at the size chartes if you order clothes because they are very small!

shirans
4/20/15

i'm highly recommend DressLilly - i always get great service, they answer all my questions, and most important - the items are great o love it wear it alot !! i have order lots of this from there and so far so good !!!

sapnad
4/20/15

The dresses are stitched bad and they do not look like they are shown in the website. The threads were coming out of the dresses. Sizes are way smaller. Large is as small as a small size

collettew1
4/19/15

I placed several orders, two arrived and way smaller than the sizes ordered and not at all like the pictures of the items. The largest order never arrived and this is the reply I received after several e-mails."Thanks for your order!Sorry for replying so late. .I am so sorry to hear that and could you tell me your address in details, our collegu will check for you. You can contact the local post office with the package number CN14172024097595,BJ14177649767797 hope you can get the package soon". AND THE NEXT MESSAGE "Dear Ty ,Thanks for your order!Sorry for replying so late.
I regret to hear that,but we also didn’t receive the package. In order to thanks for your support for us, we’d love to refund you 33usd as you didn't pay the shipping fee we need some handing fee,beg your kindly understanding.If you have any other questions,contact me.Best regardsFlora,If you have any other questions,contact me, I will be always here for serving you as my best friend.Best regardsFlora

This is the kind of company Dresslilly is. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

jolantad1
4/18/15

The seller is good, I liked the dress very much. It was even nicer than expected. I definitely can recommend the seller.

janetb34
4/18/15

I've made many purchases from Dresslily.com, from clothes, bathing suits, formal wear, casual wear, accessories and I absolutely LOVE all their products. Their prices are impossibly low, their clothes are top quality, they have free and FAST shipping and exceptional customer service. I feel blessed that I have found them and I will never shop anywhere else for anything else. A part of m wants to tell the world about them, but hen a part of me wants to keep them as my little secret so they don't run out of products :) (I'm kidding!) I'm not a person to take time to write reviews for or against a business, but Dresslily is amazing, and I just wanted to share that!

Tip for consumers: only tip I can suggest is to buy larger than you would normally as the clothes tend to run on the smaller side. Aside from that, buy from them, you will not be disappointed!

christined20
4/17/15

Dresslily.com is the best website ever. Their products are fantastic. The prices are great. And they ship fast. I recomend drssslily.dom to all my friends and family. Since i have discovered dresslily.com i havent shopped online anywhere else.

anan61
4/17/15

"Dresslily has some of the cheapest pricing I have ever seen! They have a large variety of clothes ranging from cute summer tank top to dressy formal dresses. I have already order from them 3x times which you can watch my full review of each order on my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/ditzystarsz They have very good quality clothing, you just have to pick and choose which is to your liking. Defiantly check the clothing measurement because their measure is very different. Good luck and have fun shopping!"

albab1
4/17/15

The website was very easy to browse and understand, the choice of products was very vast at really convenient prices, and the shipping was also very punctual. There's also a really nice points system that gives you discounts upon registration and other things.
All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I will definitely buy from them again.

bettinat1
4/17/15

This is the best online clothing shop. I`m a regular costumer of Dresslily and I`m really satisfied with all the products I bought from Dresslily.

charletteh
4/16/15

The clothing you purchase from this site is horrible it's nothing like you see on the site.. The clothing is extremely cheap material its a totally different color and they refuse to give back your money.. Don't buy anything from this site

krystald3
4/16/15

Was very excited when I found dresslilly, I loved all the clothes on their website. So I ordered a dress that I loved, but when received it last night was very disappointed!! Looks nothing like the picture portrayed on the website, the dress online it bright and full of color and different flowers, the one I received looks cheap and no variety of flowers just roses. Glad I didn't go crazy and ordered all I wanted!! Would like to have the dress that I thought I was receiving not a cheap imitation version!!! Added pics of what i received and what it was supposed to be!

dariag1
4/15/15

"I REALLY ENJOY BUYING AT DRESSLILY.THE DELIVERY IS USUAL VERY QUICK. THE PRODUCTS ARE AS IN THE PICTURE. FOR EXAMPLE I ORDERED Trendy Pendant and Faux Fur Design Women's Crossbody Bag FOR MYSELF AND IT WAS SO PRETTY THAT I ORDERED ANOTHER ONE FOR MY MUM.I ALSO BUY CLOTHES AND SHOES THERE. AND JEWELERY IS FANTASTIC-UNIQUE,STYLISH AND NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL. THE CUSTOMER SERVISE IS GREAT-I RECCOMEND!"

farwaf
4/15/15

Its a great website with a wide variety of fashion clothing and accessories. The variety of shoes is remarkable, specially when it comes to small sizes.

Moreover, the support staff is meticulous in their service and response time.

catherineg16
4/15/15

Sizing charts is important because the clothes run small. Takes about a month to get my order in to Canada. But I've always had a good shopping experience with DressLily. What I really appreciate is the shipping being included, so I never get a bad surprise when it's time to pay! An my style is ever changing, like my mood, and with DressLily, I can afford to dress as I feel :) I always get complimented for my outfits, never a dull moment!

Tip for consumers: -Check sizing charts
-There is no instruction for washing machine so careful not to ruin any clothe :)

ninaa4
4/14/15

Dresslily is a site with an excellent assortment of jewellery, watches, clothes shoes and more. All items I ordered were true to the pictures on the site. The prices are very low, the quality of the items is good. The delivery takes about a month, which is perfectly fine when you consider that the company is located in China. If you want to receive your items faster, you can choose this option when you buy the things. The customer service is awesome - they are very polite and fast, always trying to help you. The informations on the items are very detailed and clear and if you have additional questions you can write them to dresslily. I will definitely buy on dresslily again.

Tip for consumers: check the sizes for the clothes; there is very detailed information on the size of the clothes.

jessicab73
4/14/15

I love Dresslily.com. It's prices are outstanding. The sizes run small (which they warn of this in the description) since it's a China-based company. I log on everyday to see what new items are in stock and what has lowered in price. I recommend.

kaylav2
4/13/15

Dresslily is my go-to shopping online store! I absolutely love the clothing, the shoes, the accessories, everything! They have great prices and have awesome customer service!

maryser
4/13/15

I ordered two things from them, they marked both shipped and I only had one in the bag they sent. What I ordered was a medium blouse, and it was child size small. I wear small adult but I could not fit my forearm in the sleeve it was that small. I emailed them just now to find out where my other item is. Not sure how fast they will respond. The item came in two weeks. The quality is cheap China stuff, maybe you can wear a couple of times and throw out.

deirdrap
4/11/15

Never received order, can't get in touch to see why processing is taking so long, however they take the monies immediately. No Thanks DressLily

tizk
4/10/15

I love Dresslily!
The best prices on the web and for sure the most lovely dress you will find :)
It take long time to receive your order, it's true, but if you buy something from the other part of the world you should aspect something like that, I guess...
Always ordered with tracking number and insurance and never get any trouble!
Highly recommended if you want to spend little for gorgeous stuff.

jens240
4/10/15

This is the worst company in the world. They totally rip you off. I order a dress in a XL bit they sent a M. I not only received the dress in the wrong size but the belt to the dress was torn at the seam and had strings hanging from all over. When I contracted Dresslily they told me to just sew the belt myself and that the wrong size it not their fault. The first order I placed with dresslily never arrived and again the company did nothing. DO NOT ODER FROM THIS COMPANY. ITS A TRAP!!!!

christiew2
4/9/15

haLve waited 2 months for a dress cant get in touch with them and this is not the only order

L1503281953117841

Tip for consumers: don't bother

susann75
4/9/15

Dresslily is a great online store - the staff are friendly and provide quick responses to questions via email or their live chat option and the clothing is pretty unique and true to pictures. There is such a great range of clothes that are from different styles and preferences. Easy site to manoeuvre and find things lots of individual tabs and a handy search bar. That and the products are true to what you order! They also have a nifty rewards program, it's awesome! I would recommend dresslily to anyone!

Tip for consumers: Take careful notice of the sizing guides because most "one size fits all" is for smaller busted women, but the clothes are true to size and photo!

janelles3
4/9/15

So far dresslily has been an excellent site to shop on. They give great feedback when needed and also has decent prices for those that love fashion. I love this site

victoriap12
4/8/15

I bought 6 dresses and a coat which arrived to my country in Europe in a good amount of time in perfect condition. Every item was of very good quality especially he coat that looks absolutely fabulous. In addition the accessories selection is very big and up to date. I will definitely keep ordering from them in the near future.

08/04/2015

Tip for consumers: When ordering beware of size differences. My size us European 38 which is an M on the site.

deiser
4/8/15

Great quality, and lots of selection! Best thing is shipping is free if you don't mind the wait, which is so worth it!

nicolek19
4/8/15

Dresslily the best online shopping experience I've had. They have beautiful clothes at a great price, excellent customer service and fast shipping!

mj82
4/7/15

Ordered a shirt. Paid by credit card. NEVER RECEIVED item. UNABLE to locat package with tracking number provided. Waited patiently for item. Contacted store repeatedly from February to April. Do NOT buy from this company

jk75
4/6/15

I placed an order in January for 2 blouses. I have only received one and it was way too small, gave it away because I knew it wouldn't be worth trying to return. I have sent 3 emails about the missing shirt and still after 3 months they "ask me for patience." I'm sure I' will never get the other blouse and never see a refund. I learned a lesson about this company and will never order again.

isabelg4
4/4/15

Encantada con el producto que compre, era igual que en la foto con lo cual no me decepciono, buena calidad precio y sin gastos de envio, repetire seguro :)

kamic3
4/4/15

I orders a coat in January. It is now April have yet to receive my order. They respond to your email 5 email's later I could have had my item. Do not waste the money.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this site

birgitk1
4/4/15

I found a really nice warm coat on their website. I ordered it and received it 12 weeks later. I knew that. But the coat was of the cheapest material possible. I won't wear it. Customer service offers a 50% refund, or I have to return the product. But shipping will cost me more than the refund. Don't buy at this company, they still have to learn a lot

vickid6
4/3/15

I ordered 5 items and paid around $60. Pricing was good, so used the site to order a few things. By April 3rd, I have only received 3 of the items so far, and one was wrong size. So now I am waiting for the rest to be delivered to send back anything else that does not fit properly or made properly. My feelings, they make the products as you order them. They must not have any stock on hand. They had no problem taking all the payment from me though the day I ordered the items. Good luck trying to get a hold of them too. I think they live at the end of the rainbow.

toreyb2
4/3/15

My order took less than two weeks to arrive in the US, and (almost) everything was exactly as I expected it. One necklace did arrive broken, but they will be replacing it for free. Of course the quality isn't incredibly amazing, but how could you expect it to be for such cheap prices? I would compare the quality to Forever 21 or H&M. Cheap, but still good! I was very satisfied with all the clothes - everything fit perfectly and exceeded my expectations, and I've gotten compliments on everything I've worn. The customer service is also excellent - my order was shipped right away, and when I submitted a ticket regarding the broken necklace it was responded to within 24 hours.

Picture 1: Dresslily twinset tops, leggings, and necklace. (All "one size".)
Picture 2: Dresslily grey top ("One size")

Tip for consumers: I am a petite caucasian American woman. By US standards, I'm quite tiny actually. I wear US juniors size XS/00 and children's clothing. However, every item I ordered was "one size" and that size fit me very well! This makes me incredibly happy but it also means that YES these clothes are small! They're designed for the average Asian woman, so of course they're smaller than US sizes. So if you're not petite just have realistic expectations of the fit.

amberj13
4/2/15

this site is amazing and I will ALWAYS buy my clothes from this website cheap and beautiful!!!! love love love dresslily.com.

Tip for consumers: be careful u might just spend every dime on this website it is sooo good!

paulab24
4/2/15

Ordered a XXL dress and it came stuffed in a 4x6 envelope from China. The XXL fit more like a Med-Lg. So I wrote about returning it and find out you have to send it back to China, nothing like cheap postage. And then to top it off they only give u 85% of what you paid, even though there product did not run true to size.
I should have learned that anything coming from China is crap and trying to work with them is like them sitting over there laughing at us stupid Americans. I learned my lesson and will contune ordering from established companies in the U.S. with a good return policy.

Tip for consumers: zero all the way across - no stars

joannap5
3/31/15

If I could give a zero, I would. This company shouldn't be in business. They didnt deliver what was ordered. False advertisements on the clothes sizes. Terrible customer service.
They expect you to pay return shipping fee even if it is their fault.
DO NOT buy anything from this company.
They keep on saying they will just give you a 20% discount on your next purchase. Why would I buy more items from them if you dont even get what you paid for?! Doesnt make any sense!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT order at all. Either you get poor quality, different size clothes or not even get the clothes you order.

janek24
3/30/15

I'm still waiting! This company is less thank eager to work with their dissatisfied customers. They finally got in touch with me and gave me 3 different ship dates...and told "don't worry". I responded that may be the way they are allowed to do business in their country, but in the United States, we don't do business like that. We have laws to protect the consumer from fraud.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!

jenniferc90
3/29/15

read a few reviews before i did, perhaps i'm lucky, didnt get bad response or products

i ordered 2 jackets and some accessories, the first package that came left out one of the jackets, i contacted and got responded, and the second jacket came after without charging me extra fee, i appreciated this

talking about quality, its just not bad nor good, the jackets came very wrinkled that needs extra ironing, threads are like flying from the collar and sleeves...anyway, these are minor problems

micos
3/29/15

When I oredered clothes to them, I got some damage products.
I asked them to return and full price refund.
They never accepted return.
Also I did not received some products, I sent email to them.
They chage me tracking fee.
Can you believe that?
They did not give me tracking number.

Tip for consumers: if you do not care your money, you can order.
But their products are very cheap looking than Forever 21.
I have never seen like this company.
Very very bad quality and customer service.

xavannal
3/27/15

It is a good site to find nice and colourfull dresses and a lot more! If you've checked your size well, the dresses will suit you nicely.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
birgitk1
A: Don't do any business with them
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What is your street address, please
3/4/15
lindab115
A: I heard that 4 times and I told them it the same as it was for the past 30 years and have not moved since your last email. Another one was it was the Chines New Year I ask them how long theirs lasted as ours is only 1 day.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Coupons for DressLily

No coupon code needed
Shop now at DressLily to save!
Go to DressLily
DressLily

172 Photos for DressLily

From the business
DressLily?
Click here to post a review