US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 94 reviews)

deborahb25

I wish I had read other reviews prior to placing my order. (in 357 reviews)

caseyb16

I received a full refund for my items because it took a little longer than I wanted to get. (in 151 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

renees10
2/28/15

Total scam I was a fool not to read the reviews until after I already made two huge purchases, I ordered on November 7th with hopes that my package would be here for Christmas that just wasn't the case it is now almost 4 months later and all they have is excuses don't be suckered in it's not worth the head ache.

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT !!!!!!!

maryanns3
2/27/15

Ordered something as simple as a pair of boots, paid a little extra for insurance, and was told to wait 7-25 business days. So I'm thinking to myself, "It's only a little less than a month, no big deal." It is now 3 almost 4 months later and I still don't have the package. In this time they've told me to wait another 60 days [which I did], check my post office [which I did, they didn't have it, and even spoke to the supervisor at the PO and told me to locate the origin of shipping - went back and asked and they waited a WEEK to respond!] AND check to see if I put my address in right ONLY AFTER telling me to wait longer! NOW they say that PayPal has given me the compensation for the package..........and I didn't order through PayPal!! These people are ridiculous!! DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just don't... You're wasting time on this site when you could be on a better one with better service and real products!

theresaw16
2/27/15

I ordered 3 tops and a bracelet from Dresslily on December 18, 2014. I received 1 of the tops that doesn't even look anything like the top I ordered and have yet to receive the other 2 tops and the bracelet. I have submitted 2 "support" tickets but they said because I didn't "pay for tracking" they can't tell me where my order is. I received a tracking number when my order supposedly shipped but it gives you no information at all. It has been 49 working days and yet still nothing. I purchase items online all of the time and have never had it take this long for anything. I have a son stationed in Japan and send him boxes all the time and the longest it has ever taken is 3 weeks. Dresslily should be shut down! They are just taking our money and not shipping our product as promised. I will NEVER buy from Dresslily again. Shameful. Just makes me heartbroken that they can take advantage of people the way they do.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM DRESSLILY.

tracif1
2/27/15

I ordered some bracelets from this website in late December, 2014. After waiting a few weeks, I finally submitted a ticket, inquiring on the status of my products. The response was in horribly-broken English, informing me that I needed to wait at least 60 days before requesting a refund. I waited. And waited, and waited, and waited. After 60 days and still no bracelets, I submitted yet another ticket requesting a refund. They had the audacity to tell me they would either 1.) send me the product AGAIN (yeah, let's wait another two months), or 2.) only refund 85%. That's just thievery. For all I know, this is a scam company that claims to sell products, takes your money, then keeps a portion of it when their imaginary products are never received.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT.

michelleb88
2/27/15

This is the worst site ever. Do not order from this site. I have ordered from them in January 2015, it is now end of February 2015 and I have not received my package. This is a scam site.
I have contacted them several times to get my money back from them and I still haven't gotten it. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!!

Tip for consumers: Here is a tip--don't use this site

krissyk1
2/27/15

I am truly disgusted with the lack of real customer service with this fraudulent company. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE THEIVES!!! I placed an order Jan 16, it showed as shipped on Jan 17th. I asked where my order was, first the response was it could take between 7-17 business days, the next response was it could take 15-30 business days but they can't tell me where it is because i didnt pay extra for tracking. I shouldnt have to pay extra, if i place an order and you take my money i expect to be receiving what i paid for! I filed a complaint with econsumer.gov. I will continue to post negative reviews everywhere i can to help others not fall prey to these scam artists.

janeb46
2/26/15

Placed order with them called the numer emailed several times no response They took my money but no merchandise.will not order from them again and will remind others to do th. Same...

niccis1
2/26/15

I am so happy I found the DressLily website. The clothes and jewelry I have purchase so far are great! Not only that but the prices are affordable. This is a great site that I will continue to purchase from. I placed my second order a few days after receiving my first order in the mail. Thanks for the great service/products!

Tip for consumers: some of the items run small. I ordered 1 - 2 sizes larger than I usually do in the US

kristinam9
2/26/15

“If I could give this company no stars I would. They put nice merchandise online for sale that's cheap, but it's all a sham because you will NEVER receive your order. They are in the Netherlands, but the merchandise never makes it to you because of the crappy shipping method they use. It has been over TWO months since I placed my order and I received nothing. When I tried to contact customer service I got the runaround and they eventually stopped responding to me. I'm having to request a refund via Paypal in hopes to ever see my money back. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!! There are too many other good places to shop online!”

latriciae
2/26/15

I was just about to make a purchase, but I have the tendency to read reviews first. I am so glad I did, I tried to find a phone number on line and there wasn't one. Thanks to everyone who posted a truthful review, I will definitely spend my money elsewhere.

juliak30
2/26/15

This company did not send either of the dresses I ordered and did not respond to my complaints or requests for a refund. I'm now having to file a dispute through my bank because I used my debit card.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Purchase clothing from somewhere trustworthy and respectable.

adrianaf2
2/25/15

Just like the title says, my order never arrived. It's been two months since I've ordered and their customer service is telling me that they can't do anything since I didn't pay for order tracking.

melodyb4
2/24/15

My husband order me 6 corsets 2 days before Valentines day and also paid an extra 30 dollars for the expedited rate shipping so I would receive it in 3-7 business days. It has now been 13 days and have been trying to get ahold of them and of course like everyone else has said the phone number is FAKE and you cant send an email without a tracking number. And what do you know, I never received a tracking number when I ordered online. I have been reading reviews all day and have seen nothing but bad reviews. I AM SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T READ THESE BEFORE I ORDERED!! Always read reviews before you order from these sites. I recommend JustFab. They are legit to the fullest!! I will not stop posting reviews every where I go and telling people my experience with these thieves until I received my money back or my 6 corsets I ordered!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE THIEVES AND LYERS!

veronicag7
2/24/15

I have learned a lesson. read the reviews first. they took my money with no problem but no product, when I tried to contact them and they asked for the order number they said wrong order number. I did copy and paste for heavens sake, how can it be wrong. no answer when I called the number they provide. so they have several sites. zulilly and a few others. sammidress as well. stay clear. the few good reviews are probably fake as well, I mean how hard is it to write a review and claim to be a consumer. thank GOD I didn't lose a lot of money

Tip for consumers: seriously, I hope people read these reviews BEFORE ordering.

sharonm76
2/22/15

I placed an order in Nov. and never received my order. They sent me an email letting me know when it was shipped. It never arrived. I called and emailed for over a month. No response. When I called I got an unprofessional voice mail that didn't identify as a business. Finally I called my credit card company and my bank and they did a payment reversal to my credit card. Then Dress lily contacted me by email wanting to resolve the issue. They wanted me to send money and they would send my order. I told them to send the coat then I would send money. Then they offered to refund me 85% of my purchase price. I told them I sent them 100% of my money and wouldn't settle for anything less. My bank has already did the reversal to my acct. As you've probably noticed all the people praising the company works for them. The administrator that responded to me after the reversal was named Jeremy. When I told them I wouldn't settle for 85% I never heard from them again. Bogus company. If I could rate the less than 1 or 0 I would.They are just taking people's money.

shontas
2/22/15

Don't send your money with this company I bought a jacket on Nov 12 and it is now Feb and I still don't have the jacket nd I fighting for my money back.

brandonl26
2/22/15

Great customer service, beautiful products. I am not disappointed in anything I have ordered and received. I will definitely make more purchases from Dresslily.com.

beatricen
2/22/15

The royal blue dress appeared as it is in the photo. I absolutely loved the diamond details on the shoulders. The fabric is flowy and has a slimming effect. If you are looking for a simple yet elegant dress, this is it. True to size. Well done, dresslily! I'll surely be shopping from your website again!

altonyar
2/22/15

After placing my order something told me to search for reviews on Dress Lilly because it was very questionable when the name on my paypal account said the payment was sent to Mookie. What? Who is Mookie? I became very suspicious and I did not feel good about that purchase. When I called the customer service number I received a recording that did not sound like a business. Reading all of the reviews made me sick to my stomach, I knew something was wrong. I decided to cancel my order, so let the games begin. I will make sure to post the results.

Tip for consumers: Read customer reviews before purchasing from this company.

koris2
2/21/15

It's been 4 months since I ordered and have no received anything! I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered. I just recently contacted them and have received no word from anyone. This is literally the worst experience I have ever had with any online shopping!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE DRESSLILY EVER!

adrienned5
2/21/15

Please do not order from this company. I order a coat from this company a month ago and still have not received it. They have debited my account and I still do not have my coat. I have read all the bad reviews about this company, I wished I would have read them before I ordered. This company gives online companies a bad name. I will be contacting the BBB.

ralucai
2/20/15

I was satisfied because the product i order was exactly as it appear in the picture on their website. They have very good prices and a lot of beautiful products, this is why i am glad that i ordered from them. Thank you dresslily!

jeannij
2/18/15

BOUGHT 3 COATS USING PAYPAL ON 12/19, RECEIVED ON COAT MATERIAL HORRIBLE. WAITED 3 WEEKS FOR COATS, CONTACTED DRESSLILY, THEY STATED COATS NOT IN STOCK, TOLD THEM TO REFUND THE MONEY AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE TOO SMALL AND POOR QUALITY COAT, THEY GAVE ME ADDRESS IN CHINA, UPS SAID ITS GOING TO COST $ 200.00 TO SHIP, I BECAME IRATE. LONG STORY SHORT, NEVER RECEIVED REFUND FOR COAT AND CANT BELIEVE WAS FIGHTING FOR 3 MONTHS DISPUTING THIS WITH PAYPAL AND CAN NOT BELIEVE PAYPAL WOULD SUBJECT ME WITH SUCH FRAUDULENT BUSINESS. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH PAYPAL FOR MAKING ME TRUST THESE PEOPLE AND MAKING ME TAKE A LOSS FOR PRODUCTS I NEVER RECEIVED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONARTIST.

debraj9
2/18/15

I to ordered on 12/23/2014 received one shirt today and I ordered and PAID for two. I have been fighting with these people for weeks.Please be patient take 45 days to arrive from China. One can walk there in that time! Anyway the size is way way to small looks like a teenagers size and the quality is so bad. Strings hanging from everywhere and it has stains on it. SO BEWARE AND STAY AWAY. We need american made products back!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY IS MY BEST TIP

linseyh
2/18/15

I ordered a dress the 2nd week of January and it never arrived. Then I received a scripted email about the Chinese New Year and the dress no longer being available...Have not received a refund yet as requested...WAITING.

norgelysg1
2/17/15

I'm in love with the Items now I have in my hands! I never bought on this site before, but I did it , and I'm totally satisfied with everything!, Love it!

Tip for consumers: To buy something you're sure it's gonna fit perfect on you, and be patient until you receive your items!

zahariac
2/16/15

i bought two watches from dresslily.com, for me and my girlfriend and we are extremly excited of them , the product costs are very good, beauty of clothes or accesories and easy to buy anything

fnuy1
2/15/15

I've been buying from them since last year and so far I experienced a good customer service.
Before I shop from them I check DHGate and Aliexpress first and DressLily has some cheaper products than those two websites or different products, that's what I buy from them and they always respond to my emails or complaints. I will buy again from this seller.

tangelat
2/15/15

Dresslilt.com is a great website for cute shoes,purses,accessories. Love the price and the products are Great. Always in style . Love shopping this website check it out ladies!!!!!!!!!

.tangela

Tip for consumers: Always check the new arrivals.

jenne19
2/13/15

Today is February 13th and I've still not received an order I placed on the 3rd of January. I've been in touch with customer service twice and have received nothing but scripted lip service that I need to continue to wait. THIS PLACE IS A FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T

christit
2/12/15

I ordered from this company on January 9 , 2015 and haven't received my order. I'm scared because of all the negative reviews. I sure hope this company provides good customer service! They show my order has been shipped but I haven't received it!

josepha37
2/11/15

Anyone who provides any sort of posistiv feedback in regards to Dresslilly is a working for the company in scamming. DO NOT BE PERSUADED BY THE POSITIVE POSTS IT IS A SCAMMMM. I ordered from them about two months ago have not recieved anything even though a dispatch number was given for both of the items and they quickly took my money.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE PERIOD!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ALL CONTRARY REVIEWS ARE LIES

younesb20
2/11/15

I just made an order last month for my friend it was a leather jacket, and he received it yesterday. what he says is that he can't wait to wear it and purchase a new order, and really he did it.

for myself nearly all my closet is by dresslily

So cool store

Tip for consumers: I advice everyone want to buy cheap clothes to buy on this brand simply

sumitram
2/11/15

"I recently made my 1st purchase from Dresslily. I bought 4 dresses. They are beautiful and good quality, also very good price. The delivery was fast. I am extremely happy with it....will make more purchases."

victory5
2/10/15

This is the second review I'm writing on this company. Today's date is 2/24/15. I made my purchase (and I say purchase because they had absolutely NO PROBLEM accepting my hard-earned greenbacks) on the 15th of November, 2014. Excuse my CAPS but, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. NOT EVEN A REFUND.

I've continued to get the same runaround from the same "Pearl" person in the support center. After I wrote my first review, I received an apology and an offer for a "big coupon" and was told to check my bank account around the 9th of February. of FEBRUARY. it's already been THREE. MONTHS. So I waited a week (this occurred on the 2nd) and LO AND BEHOLD, no refund.

I'm sooo tired of these people and their fake company. I just want my money back and to never, ever, EVER have to deal with them again.

My advice: Stay as far away from them as possible.

Tip for consumers: Just...don't.

amandat32
2/10/15

All I've got to say is-good thing I only spent $5 on this website. I ordered two necklaces, two months ago and still haven't received them. I contacted customer service, only for them to tell me that shipping will take about 20 days longer than what I was originally quoted (25-35 days). It's now Been about 50 business days...still no necklaces. Also, they can't provide me with a tracking number...what kind of company can't provide a tracking number?? Super frustrating and not worth your time, stay away from this company!!!!!

deanah3
2/10/15

I have oredered from this website some clothes. Most of them were fitting and quality was mostly in ballance with price. I have oredere also a necklace and earrings. they are beautiful and good quality. The shipping time was qiite long in case of my firs order - as I expected because it was written in the terms. I have selected longer shipping time , but havent payed any plus shipping or delivery money. My second order has been delivered much more quickly. It was a nice surprise. The costomer service was nice, polite and answered all my questions very quickly.

danyelh
2/10/15

I purchased a Long Leather chain Woman's Watch and absolutely love it. I am not one for choosing the average normal anything. This watch has character and fits me very well. I will continue to buy from www.dresslily.com for other products in the future.

Tip for consumers: Just keep in mind women from China are smaller than us so buy it bigger and you will be all good.

jessicab67
2/10/15

I, too, have been had. Thankfully I am not out a lot of money. Shame on me for ordering anything off of an advertiser on FB before researching them. Never again. I received partial shipment from Dresslily, they offered me options for the item I didn't receive. I chose a credit but wanted to quickly order something so I wouldn't forget to use it. Once I tried to use the code I was given by customer service and attempted to apply it on their website, it didn't work. Here comes the fun part---dealing with customer service--via their trouble ticket once every 24 hours. They act as if they have no idea why I have a credit, I have go through days of proving why I have a credit all for them to acknowledge that yes I have a credit ---- and that I must use it by xyz date when I'm screaming "the code is not working on your website -- I'm trying to make a purchase." All in all, it's just not worth trying to retrieve the dollars I spent to put up with their BS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

jerryd31
2/9/15

Placed an order in which I paid for the shipping. When it arrived I had to pay $31 in shipping costs to receive it. Tried to get back to them online and noticed there is no area in there website to discuss a complaint. I am very dissatisfied.

Tip for consumers: Would not recommend this site what so ever.

stacyb50
2/9/15

I just received the 3 items i ordered and i felt satisfaction for the items as well as the  services. I love the pair of chic women's black and white faux pearl embellished earrings,retro style gemstone embellished round shape necklace for women,stylish tassels pendant wide  waist belt for women and the cute openwork floral pattern waist belt for women.
These items are exactly what I wanted and expected. thank you so much!!! Dresslily met my expectations totally. I recommend it completely.

nwbes
2/9/15

I ordered accessories from Dresslily, mainly earrings, hairband, etc.
I got a tracking number, but couldn't track the package, but I got my package in about 2.5 weeks and the items were all good except two broken piece of earrings. I contacted Dresslily about the broken pieces, they asked for pictures/sku number and once i provided that they said they will send out the broken items again. I haven't received them yet, but based on my experience with them so far, things have been good and i am satisfied.

jeanl21
2/8/15

So far I've only ordered twice in dresslily.com and I have received my first order. I absolutely love the coat. I do wish the medium was a decent size medium as it was a little snug on me.

davidandsammys
2/8/15

I'm absolutely obsessed with dresslily, u love their styles and clothes and the prices are unbelievably cheap, u definitely get more than what you pay for, the only down side is how long it takes to ship and the packaging it comes in, if u want ur stuff fast u would have to pay extra for 24 hour shipping. Overall the wait is worth it though, the clothes come like from the picure but the dresses seem to be smaller than what you would expect, it's good to get a size larger than what u are cuz the clothes run small.

cesard5
2/8/15

I made several purchases on this page and the truth , I am very happy with them . Maybe wait until they reach the home is a bit long , but well worth it . All clothing is in a state and is very comfortable . I love him!

michelad
2/8/15

Ottimo sito per gli acquisti di qualità a poco prezzo. Grande varietà e ottima assistenza clienti sempre disponibile, veloce ed efficiente nel rispondere e risolvere qualsiasi problema. Molto efficace l'utilizzo dei punti come sconto e la spedizione gratuita.
Continuerò a fare sicuramente acquisti su Dresslily!

erikar5
2/8/15

This is the worst company I have ever ordered from—three of the items never arrived, and when I contacted them they offered to refund me for less than half the price I paid. The items that did arrive are so cheap, poorly made, and unlike the items shown online, that I almost wish they too didn't arrive. It is clearly a scam company, and hopefully will be shut down before more people lose their money on garbage products (or no products at all!)

tamit1
2/7/15

An absolutely crooked company! It took over a month to get one of the two items that I ordered (2nd item never received), and the sleeve was shredded! They refused to refund my money and wanted me to order another! I refused to order another and have not gotten any other responce! Do not order anything from this crooked company!

pamk6
2/7/15

I wish I would have read this before I placed my order. And I thought I had it bad. I placed my order on January 6. It is now February 7. When I contacted the company, they informed me it was shipped "China Post" with no tracking number. Literally, coming " on a slow boat from China". They requested, no demanded, I be patient and contact my post office. If I knew this was literally coming from China with no tracking number, I would have never placed this order. My bad not doing my research. I really loved these blouses. What a HUGE PITA! At this point, I just want my money back. ALL OF IT including the friggen interest they earned.

carriel17
2/7/15

Ordered in November 2014 still no sign of the products. I think this is a scam, stay away. Tracking number & button they post on their site does not work. I have submitted a request for status of my order. Will see if they respond but after reading other reviews I am not too hopeful.

Tip for consumers: I wish I had read the reviews before ordering so I did not waste my money.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
brittb1
A: Has the purchase went through on your credit card yet? If not, you can refuse the charge from your credit card company.
12/2/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

145 Photos for DressLily