US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jades8

The items may not be in stock and that is what people have said was the case when they called Customer Service. (in 421 reviews)

nicolel30

According to the chart, if you are a size 2 here, you need to order a 5 in Japan. (in 2,037 reviews)

lisal135

Its been almost 2 months since i placed the order. (in 98 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sandys61
2/12/16

I ordered a blazer Jan 3, 2016 I have not received it and I can not log into my account. Total rip off!!!

phile19
2/10/16

When from China pink white sweater $#*! $#*! it's poor

debd17
2/9/16

Ordered 3 sweaters. Got 3 pieces of garbage. Poor quality. Tried to give truthful review on each item on their site, none were posted. Only positive reviews make it, so it misleads unsuspecting customers. Very hard to communicate with them. Responses don't make sense (overseas).

marjoriea3
2/9/16

The clothes are crappy. But what did I expect for the price!Their sizes are ridiculous. Nothing to do with reality. Maybe they just pick a number and stick it on a label. And forget about returning it if it doesn't fit. Their customer service is non-existent. Don't bother shopping unless you like throwing away money.

deel31

Refund my money immediately

dt48
2/8/16

Where in the hell is my Red Coat ? I ordered Jan. 11th 2016. $28.68 was taken out of my account and I have not received the coat yet. Please send my Red Coat or Refund my money. From; Dorothy Tucker

mildredp10
2/8/16

Do not buy from them. You will never be available to contact them. You will be like me waiting for ever for you order that will never arrive. Good news for those that pay using paypall call paypall they will help you to get your money back from this thieves

christianm58
2/8/16

I want a refund because this site is just a money stealer. I will report it anytime it pops up and tell my large connection of friends and colleagues about how terrible of a site/business DressLily.com is. They make it as difficult as possible to contact them, and it is incredibly shady.

This is just ridiculous, and I am surprised they haven't been shut down by now. Do NOT give this business your attention.

They don't even let you see where your shipment is but says it was sent out. No cancelling, no nothing. Definitely needs to be reviewed by scam investigators.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Don't use it at all.

jennieb3
2/7/16

I am so ticked right now. I gave them proof my dress was in Australia. They offered me a 14.33 refundment. I told them no because my dress cost me 16.33 at the time. They said they were unable to give me my money back. I cant report them to better business bureau because they are in China. Don't do business with this company. I waited three months and still nothing. Three months of headaches with asswholes. I opened two support tickets one because they refused to ship me my item off when I proved it was in Australia and wouldn't refund my money. They have a habit of closing tickets when they refuse to do anymore conversation and it is inconvenient for them. So then you have to write to them with another support ticket. They lie and close it off again

pamelaf4
2/7/16

My 45 days are up. Who do I address this scam site to ? The attorney General of Alabama? They need to be stopped from doing business in the United States. You have no stars for -10 customer service.

aliyaa4
2/6/16

ordered 10 months ago. They got my money, but i never got my blazer. Sent email, they blamed my post office. Nothing wrong with my post office. Sent again email, no response. Waste of time, waste of money. Not worth it!

bobbih7
2/6/16

I ordered 2 shirts and 1 sweater on December 24th. The shirts arrived and were nothing like the photos! Way too small and one of them smelled like diesel. One of the arms are an inch shorter. Wanted photos and measurements. Plus have to send back to China!
I'm still waiting for the sweater which they claim it has shipped but has no tracking number so I have no idea if that true.
I wish I had read all the reviews sooner, they are all true. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP!

rosew42
2/5/16

I bought a jacket back on dec 24th and my order still hasn't arrived at all! Its been a month already and still no jacket.

leslier22
2/5/16

Terrible quality and no return policy!!

barbarab125
2/5/16

Order 4 tops which didn't take to long. I was very disappointed in the quality, then I tried them on. They were skin tight, not like the picture fitting lose. I am 4'!0" 100#. Ordered medium, so tried to return them for large, but got such a hassle and wanted me to take pictures. What do they do with them? So I told them to put them where the sun doesn't shine. They offered to
give me a discounts. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEIR PRODUCT ISN'T WORTH SENDING BACK TO CHINA.

sdg9
2/5/16

Ordered an item on Jan 3. Emailed cs said will take 10-45 days after 30 days emailed CS said will take 60 days! Then another emailed said 120 days! This is the first time I ordered Somthing from
China that takes this long. There are a lot of bad reviews on this company so beware and buy with caution.

emilym78
2/4/16

We purchased 3 faux fur vests (sized medium and large). On the model they fall below the waist. The vests would barely fit a child. THEY DO NOT FIT! It was awful. I am a small/medium and the large almost cut off my circulation and would not meet in the middle. Clearly it is a manufacturer, sizing issue. They would not accept a return for a refund. They offered store credit but why on earth would I want to buy more tiny clothes that don't fit. THIS IS A SCAM. Back away and never order from them. Also, this order took over a month to receive and now I wish it had never arrived. What a disappointment. Save yourself the trouble. I want my money back.

janed138
2/4/16

I ordered and paid for expedited service. Waste of money. It came late and 4 out of 5 didn't fit.

No number to call after filling out the form on their web site many times. No response. NONE
I contested the charge with my credit card company and after their investigation I was told it was settled in Dress Liily"s favor.

Complete corruption, thieves.

sherria6
2/4/16

Horrible company!!! Do not order from them. Ordered 12/20/15 still haven't received and keep getting the run around from them via email. They will not provide a customer service phone number.

scottb133
2/4/16

Ordered a shirt 2XL. Took 20 something days and received a crumbled up small shirt in an envelope. Would have fitted on a child. Complained and they wanted measurements, photos, and tag info that didn't exist. Next time, I'll just eat 12 dollars for dinner instead.

lisal153
2/4/16

This company takes pictures from other clothing stores in your history and advertises them as their own. They list the items exactly as the original company lists them using the same description including materials of the original items. When you receive your clothing after waiting quite a while to get them in, the item materials are not the same and upon further inspection you will see that the quality is very very poor. Then when you try to return the items in accordance with their return policy on the web site, your request fails to go through. Without another address to return the items to, you send them back to the return address on the package. There is no acknowledgement of this and no refund to be had. And thats when you realize - YOU HAVE BEEN HAD.

ilener
2/4/16

I ordered an item back on Dec. 4th and used paypal. I contacted paypal directly after I ordered because I realized this company was as bad as Rosegal. They already took my money and I've never received my item. I want a complete refund - they can keep there undersized clothing that takes over 2 months to arrive. What a fraudulent company. I'm called the Better Business Bureau. I don not want to rate this company. - 5 stars

tabithaw6
2/4/16

This was hands down the WORST buying experience I have EVER had!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost never write reviews however the business practices of this company are so despicable I am compelled to write this! I ordered about 8 items altogether. The shipping time took almost a month on the first items. A couple of items took about 2 months. The clothing item descriptions were misleading and incomplete. Some of the clothing items have strong dye smell which I could have probably gotten rid of by washing; however I was so unhappy with the item descriptions on the clothing that I decided to return them. The quality was also subpar- loose threads and the stitching was not straight. The return policy is a joke. You fill out the necessary information to return it and they comback with a 1000 requests on addtional information. They will only accept returns if THEY provide you with a RMA number. They request ridiculous information with regards to the return and string you along for months and will not give the RMA number. Then they say they will not accept returns without the RMA number nor do they list their business address so you can return the items on your own. Worst shopping experience ever!!!!

jayj59
2/4/16

I would be leary of ordering from this company. I ordered 3 items from them it took over 2 months to receive them. Then when I opened the package I was extremely disappointed. The two button ups were tagged with the wrong size, so they wouldn't fit, (not even over my wrist). And the hoodie was not the item depicted in the picture on their web store page. I tried contacting them several times and kept getting an automated response. So I finally opened a PayPal dispute. I didn't receive human contact until from DressLily.com until then. Then they reference the dispute that I opened and ask the same questions their auto response asked me. So now I am supposed to ship the products back to china at my expense. And the cheapest rate I could find was nearly the original purchase price.

monicam53
2/3/16

I ordered 2 dresses the first one was horribly made had the thread hanging from the arms the hems the material was cheap. The second dress wasn't deep blue it was black made horribly and the material was the same as a halloween costume. Both were too big. I paid for expedited shipping and it still didn't arrive when it was suppose to. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE IT IS A FRAUD. I HOPE THEY SHUT THEM DOWN!!! Straight Garbage

brianak2
2/3/16

Still waiting for my order and I can't get a hold of them to figure out what's going on . Was shipped dec 25 and it's now feb 3.

alysah
2/3/16

After paying for rush shipping and waiting 14 buisness days I contacted their customer service for a refund on my shipping. All I got was a "sorry for the inconvience" email. My tracking information shows no carrier they use for delivery and my item say in a "warehouse" for 11 days. Now it says it was delivered to my door but nothing. Tomorrow Im telling my bank I refuse the charge and want a full refund of my money. Dont order from this place!!!!

beants
2/3/16

I ordered shirt 16/08/2015 I paid by my card still today 4/2/2016 didn't get it I try to contact them few time didn't here any think from them they took money for nothing I want tell everyone don't buy anything on this site totally fraud

rebeccam74
2/3/16

I ordered a dress on 12/17 that looked gorgeous. I waiting and waited and about 3 weeks passed and I hadn't heard a thing. When emailing the website to try and find my dress that told me that in the fine print it takes up to 45 days, 45 DAYS! It should say this when you purchase it! Also when it came it, it looks wrinkled and dirty and was thin as paper. This dress didn't even fit and I got a size bigger than I normally wear. What a waste of 20 dollars.

marciem5
2/3/16

I ORDER A JACKET FROM THERE. LOOKED CUTE IN THE PICTURE. USUALLY WEAR A MED, BUT GOT AN XLARGE..FOR WINTER. IT CAME 2 MONTHS LATER, MATERIAL WAS CHEAP, COULD HARDLY GET THE CHEAP ZIPPER ZIPPED AND IT WAS WAY TO SMALL! WHEN I EMAILED THEM, THEY WANTED 2 PICTURES OF IT ON ME, CLOSE UP AND FAR AWAY, PLUS THE SKU # AND LOTS MORE, PLUS, I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING TO HAVE IT SHIPPED BACK TO CHINA!!! LOST $26.00, IT IS GOING TO ARMY NAVY.

jayc100
2/3/16

It is an absolute fraud. Dirty/faulty shirts arrived but in totally different size than it says on their website. What they do, they just offer you 30% into online wallet to make you try it again and spend money again but you never get what you pay for!
DON'T RISK IT, IT'S NOT WORTHY!
FRAUD FRAUD and only FRAUD

dianep46
2/3/16

I don't know where they got the pictures for their website, but they obviously stole them from somewhere. What you see in the pictures and what you actually receive are completely different! The quality of the materials are absolutely horrible. And the sizing, well don't get me started!!! Don't get fooled with their Return policy for a full refund. I have sent them pictures twice! They want me to return the merchandise so that they can inspect them. Are the kidding me. The shipping alone to China is more than what the merchandise is worth. And they know that!!! Stay away from this company! I would strongly suggest that we all spread the word so that they can be shut down. They are a disgrace to all the honest companies out there.

bw54
2/3/16

Tops are sizes for a child. Poor quality. Only received a portion of my order. This company is located in China so return is costly. They gave no email address. Can only be contacted by FB...STAY CLEAR!!

jacobs73
2/2/16

I'd give it no stars if that was even a choice. I ordered this item on expedited shipping hoping to get it earlier two weeks ago. It was a gaurenteed one week delivery. They have not responded to my emails I've sent them about this issue. This company is awful, do not buy

ellenl24
2/2/16

I purchased 3 items after quickly reading the return policy that starts by saying

"ENJOY 30 DAYS TO RETURN
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any item(s) purchased from DressLily.com, simply contact our Support Center. You can return the product within 30 days of receiving it. We will always offer the best solution for our valued customers."

After waiting almost a month for my items to arrive, I was excited to finally receive the package. Items were AWFUL, sleeves too short, horrible quality, etc. I contacted the "Support Center" immediately asking for a return order to send the items back. From there it's gotten even worse . . .send pictures (pictures of what???) - you say 30 day returns . . . after a couple of back & forth e-mails they continue to say, send pictures then once they are satisified that the return is warranted "based on our warranty" they will send return information but I would be responsible for shipping costs. Then they state that the products would go back to theri warehouse in CHINA and I should check with the post office for the cost to return the items before deciding to return them or not. 1st - my stupidity - had I known this was stuff coming from China I never would have ordered it. 2nd, make sure you read the fine print - a 30 day return policy apparently means something different to me then them . . . why should I have to jump through hoops to return an item (or items) that are horrible?

By the way, Dreslily, please do not respond to me with your standard response . . . there is nothing more you can say or do unless you are going to send me a pre-paid return order form and will refun the cost of my purchase - IN FULL.

I've learned my lesson . . . never purchase from a website I don't know without pre-checking their reviews. Had I done that in the first place I would never have made a purchase through this site.

megank26
2/2/16

I am Megan.My order was January 12th, 2016.Order was promptly processed and within 24 hours my order was shipped and in 10 days my order arrived. Well tailored and exact the same as advertised on the site

kario5
2/2/16

I am very happy with the service from this company.

I have ordered from them three times and will order from them again.

For the price, what you get is an amazing deal. (Who can beat no shipping?). The items were just as displayed in the photos.

So far I have ordered some dresses and some wigs. The wigs were surprisingly full and soft. I did have two issues where what I wanted was on backorder, but they refunded the money right away, and were very prompt and polite to respond.

For the price you can't beat it.

Tip for consumers: Amazing service. FYI for some items you "get what you pay for", in that a $10 dress is not going to be made out of wool or silk, but a light-weight substitute.

gwend67
2/2/16

I ordered 4 denim dresses in December. Wanted to give them as Christmas gifts. I did not receive them until January that was the first problem. 2. When I open the packaged to exam the dresses the fabric was not denim fabric/material at all. It was some very thin delicate fabric not durable denim fabric at all. 3. I open 2 of the dresses and they were already torn/ripped right out of the package, I never had a chance to try them on, was scared to thought they would completely fall apart if I did. I did not even waste my time opening the other 2 dresses. 4. I submitted a ticket to customer service informing them of the what I had received and the problems. They have done nothing but given me the run around requesting pictures then saying they did not get the picture to resend, then saying after reviewing the picture they don't see a problem with the dresses when you can clearly see on the picture that they are coming apart. Finally they offered me 30% refund to keep them. or I could send them back to get a full refund once the receive the shoddy raggedly dress back in China. What kind of customer service is that. You want me keep raggedly clothes you sent me and you will give me 30% of my money back, or I would have to pay even more money to send raggedly worthless items back to China which I did not know was coming from China in the first place before you will refund me all my money. WHAT? Who does that. What kind of Customer Service is that. Since they sent out bad merchandise they suppose to pay the cost for me to send it back to them, not me incur the cost. Never again will I be ordering from Dresslily and I will tell everyone I know not to order from them. This company is a Fraud.

kent332
2/2/16

If you are checking out this site, you obviously have already had a bad experience with these Dresslily people. I purchased several hundred dollars worth of stuff, it sounded interesting, and, of course I did not research before purchasing. When I received the merchandise weeks after ordering, it was very poor quality, order was incomplete and they have no 800 number for complaints. I was told by their customer service after many emails I would need to mail all merchandise back to CHINA, the rates are unreal and exorbitantly high for return postage. I would encourage you all to reject receiving the package and letting the postal service return the items back, so you won't have to pay for return shipping. My package was "ripped open" during transport, so after using tape to secure the shipping bag, dropped it off at the post office and was finished with it. I have opened disputes and have escalated with PAYpal, whatever you do, don't settle with their cents on the dollar amounts, make sure that Paypal knows there are 1000's of unhappy customers online on other sites (reference this one) and don't let these scam artists take your hard earned money. Even if the postal service delivers the package, if you have not "opened" it, they will take it back and return to sender. The quality is very poor, poor fit for midgets and Dresslily is not at all cheap, especially when you consider the crap they are sending out and you hard earned dollars!!!!! Don't let them get away with it! Return, but on their dime!!!!!

Tip for consumers: If you are checking out this site, you obviously have already had a bad experience with these Dresslily people. I purchased several hundred dollars worth of stuff, it sounded interesting, and, of course I did not research before purchasing. When I received the merchandise weeks after ordering, it was very poor quality, order was incomplete and they have no 800 number for complaints. I was told by their customer service after many emails I would need to mail all merchandise back to CHINA, the rat

mim128
2/2/16

I am not a large person, but I bought clothes from them twice. I always buy larger sizes, because I don't like tight clothing. I purchased XLs. Both times I had to give away all the clothes to my friend whose children are TINY 6 year olds. It was about $300 in total! I apparently can not purchase from them again, unless I want to keep giving away everything I buy. My friend loves me, but my wallet does not. I'll stick with H&M whose sizes are more true to what I wear.

teraa
2/2/16

I fell for the come-on with the full understanding that this was a discount site, but even at that I was more than a little surprised at the shoddy attention to detail and complete lack of workmanship. Buttons were missing. The sizing was wrong, etc. While I requested a refund within hours of receiving the goods I was offered an exchange if I took multiple pictures of the products received, etc.

My credit card company offers customer support so I will be pursuing the issue with them instead of attempting to deal with a seller who doesn't want to provide customer service.

caring1
2/2/16

I ordered 4 items in Dec 2015. I'm still waiting for them. I understand that flat shipping takes longer but I think the ship sunk on the way over to North America. Lost at Sea. The laughable part is that they take pictures of your packages before they supposedly send them to you!

annf24
2/2/16

My first review (below) of DressLilly is titled "Like Flight 370 my order vanished into thin air" on Feb 3, 2016. This is an update to that review.
After contacting Dresslily via this website (which is the only way I was able to contact them) they informed me that their flat rate shipping time is not the 10-25 days as the website states, but is 45 business days which means that my items might not arrive in time for the event for which I ordered them. Miracle of miracles, my one item (mens' wig) that they shipped second to my first item (belt) arrived today!! It is a very nice wig and I am pleased with my purchase(for a costume party). It was delivered by USPS from Germany which cost me an unanticipated foreign transaction fee and the tracking number on the package was the same number that DressLilly had provided to me. But when I entered it into the USPS tracking system it not only doesn't work but USPS says it is not a valid number. The remaining item tracking number is similarly constructed but USPS says it does not recognize it either.
While I still would not recommend DressLilly or order from them again, I did let them know of my receipt of my one item and I did try to help them understand what is going wrong with their shipping/tracking system.
I have agreed to wait until the day before the theme party to receive the belt and if that does not arrive I will simply cancel the payment. They are causing so many people so many different types of problems that their outlet is virtually unusable.

Tip for consumers: I did receive an email from Dresslilly who has offered to give me a $4 US dollar refund on my order while I wait for its arrival. They provided me additional details on the shipping of my two small items that I ordered. One item was shipped on Jan 13, 2016 by EXFLAMUS (whatever this is, probably the proverbial slow boat from China) and due to arrive March 13, 2016 and one item was shipped likewise on Jan 18, 2016 with no arrival date provided.

margeo
2/1/16

It took almost 2 months to get here. I thought it got lost . Was not sure it had been sent. The wig is really lovely. It does not look like a wig. It is sooo natural. I just wish there could be communication between the vendor and me the customer.

gursharans1
2/1/16

ITS FAKE WEBSITE, I ORDERED 70 DAYS BACK NOW PRODUCT HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED AND THEY ARE OFFERING ME HALF THE AMOUNT PAID.
THEY ARE FRAUD PEOPLE WHO ARE CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS

vickieh11
2/1/16

I ordered a sweater Jan. of this year and go charged and an email stating that item had been shipped. NEVER RECIVED IT!!!!!!! I have sent several messages. And NO response.

geraldf15
2/1/16

Finally received item on 2/2/16. I was a little skeptical when the item was stuffed into my mailbox. The item was supposed to be a sweatshirt. It appeared to be made with similar material as a sweatshirt but much flimsier. The item size was supposed to be large, as ordered by my wife. A small strip of material attached to the inside of the item had an "L" on it, presumably to indicate large. This was not the case, it did not fit. My wife actually gave it to my 12 year old granddaughter, who is not large person, it fit her well. We will not be purchasing any more items from this company.

Jerry F.

deannar8
1/31/16

I ordered 2 winter coats from this company. I ordered 1 size bigger than I usually wear and this coat did not even come close to fitting. This company has no phone number and no email to contact them (you have to submit a ticket through their system)....so it's very clear to me that they care nothing about the customer and wants no contact with the customer except through the "ticket". I submitted a ticket about a return and they actually wrote me back and said that I had to take pictures of the coat on the floor with a tape measure on it measuring 5 different areas of the coat! And then they would assess that for my compensation!! Really! Never have I ever had to do that to get my money back, but then again, this is the first non-reputable company that I've ever dealt with. I can't believe I have to take measurements of the areas to get my money back! Unreal! Never ever again. Please don't go through what I am going through now to get my refund! Don't buy from here!!

mariot104
1/31/16

Welcome to the fifth part of my blogumentary, where I will debunk the myth that shipping from China to (for example) The U.S takes half a month. Yes, this is part five in a series of blogs that will have more sequels / episodes than American Pie but less than Dynasty.

One of the recurring complaints that I keep reading on SiteJabber from users who shop with online Chinese merchants, is that suppliers are really slow with shipping out orders. They cite exaggerated timeframes such as 15 to 25 days but miraculously, can expedite the process if the buyer is willing to pay 'extra'.

Shipping products from China, especially if your shipment contains replicas, is frowned upon by major shipping labels such as FedEx and UPS, so, since these 2 couriers normally reject such shipments, the usual courier that sellers use is EMS (Express Mail Service), which is offered by China Post. The convenience about China Post is that, one does not have to walk into their post office locations themselves to package and then ship the product, rather, China Post depends on local agents / logistics companies to collect such orders, kind of like middlemen, who are given excellent shipping rates from China Post directly. These middlemen / agents then package the collected order, write a generic address in the 'Shipped By / From' section of the shipping form, and off it goes. Sellers themselves, especially those that deal in replicas are very careful about revealing sensitive information such as their real address, so as you can imagine, agents are very much needed in their operations.

Once the agent has packaged, stamped, and sent the order to the China Post, it normally takes a day or two to clear customs. If the agent (since they normally fill a 'Shipped By' address that is linked to their own account) has a good reputation (e.g long history of shipping or they're the designated agent for major brands), their package clears customs rather quickly and with almost no inspection whatsoever. After is clears (the Chinese side) customs, it's put on a plane and off it goes overseas.

I've never been on a plane to The U.S / Europe where the trip takes 15 to 25 days, have you? So, now you know. It normally takes just another day or two for the shipment to arrive in the destination country. Sure, sometimes it takes 3 if that particular plane it was on was a transit flight, meaning it had to stop somewhere else before flying on to the destination airport, however, 3 is the absolute maximum number of days it takes to reach the intended destination airport / area.

Once in the destination airport, the order has to once again clear customs, the one of the arriving airport. This process will also take a day or two. Upon successful clearance (replicas sometimes are destroyed on the spot, or, still gets through with a tax levy / surcharge bill added to the shipment), the order is then handed over to a sorting facility, which arranges transportation to the final destination. Depending on how far the address is from one of these airports, these deliveries can take up to 3 working days.

So, let's do the math shall we? Even if we allowed the maximum time on each of the above mentioned steps, the order from China to your doorstep (or PO Box) takes no more than 10 days. Fine, let's take into consideration that perhaps weekends are involved. That's still a maximum of 12 days tops. So why do sellers make up higher numbers?

Pressure tactics mostly. Buyers are impatient by nature, we all are. Once our money has been spent / deducted, we want the purchase in our hands as soon as possible. It's just human nature. So, sellers prey on this. They tell us that it takes 15 to 25 days, and straight away we go 'Awww maaaaaan...'. "But wait!', they continue, "We have a solution! You pay extra and we can make it sooner!"

Really? How? Are they going to call up Customs to make sure your order skips the clearance process? Are they going to fly the plane themselves to ensure faster speeds? No, they are not. The fact is that none of those steps in the entire shipping / delivery process can be controlled by Sellers. So, why the lie?

First off, Sellers need that extra leeway / time because, most of the time when they make the sale, they don't actually have the product on hand (Please read my previous posts where I explain in detail about these middlemen), so, after they get your payment, they need time to go out and source for your order. Next, the middlemen shipping agents that I mentioned earlier also try to make a few extra bucks by shipping orders out to more rural cities to clear customs since clearance procedures is more lax is such areas and more importantly, courier prices are better.

What about holidays / peak periods? Is there a chance that shipments might be delayed? The answer is actually no, except for Chinese New Year, when pretty much everything comes to a standstill in China. Every other major holiday such as China's Labour Day and / or National Day and even Christmas, is treated the same as if it was a weekend so there's no extra holiday time added to it. The only process that might be affected by a major holiday is perhaps that clearance might take that little bit longer because there are too many shipments (Christmas normally), but that's it. Chinese workers are no longer the 'village idiot' that Sellers make them out to be. "So solly, Christmas have many many shipments so all is slow, so solly.' China's postal service is far more efficient these days. Sure, instead of the normal 1000 parcels daily, perhaps that figure is 10000 during Christmas, but then China Post increases staff levels by offering triple wages, so, the clearance process / timing isn't really affected much. Oh, and other major holidays / peak periods in China, such as the infamous November 11 sale, only affect local shipping, not overseas.

So, there you have it. Hopefully you now better understand how shipping works in China, ad will never fall prey every again to the pressure tactics of shady Chinese Sellers.

See you soon!

P/S Once again, to be be fair since I've never actually shopped with DressLily, I'll rate this down the middle.

donnad59
1/31/16

I ordered from this company and little did I know it was coming from China. The clothing is terrible,very poor quality. DO NOT ORDER from Dresslily! I am not going to spend the money to send it back to CHINA to get a refund. I will look very carefully when ordering next time. I am going to have to throw the items I received away. I will not even give them to Goodwill. They are that bad. Dresslily you should be ashamed of your company for scamming people!

372 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
10 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

207 Photos for DressLily