US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

debbiel20

Awesome customer service and great products with good prices. (in 61 reviews)

patrial

I am only a size 8-10 in NZ and I did order larger sizes so their sizing is way out!! (in 248 reviews)

jt54

However, my items arrived about a month after ordering, which I expected. (in 133 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joannem20
10/31/14

I am very pleased with the items I received I had no problems contacting them and delivery was faster than what I thought it was going to be the items i ordered are very nice and I do not have any complaints.

Tip for consumers: use the live chat if you need to get in touch with them.

carlav1
10/31/14

“This review is for my first order experience with Dresslily.com: every item I ordered was delivered undamaged and each item was as expected; good quality, very nice
As far as the processing goes, remember: if you choose flat rate for Free Shipping the items ship from China and if you are in another country, as I am in the USA, delivery takes Some Time. The packages have to go through Customs and then to various hubs as they make their way to you via available delivery services ie in the USA - postal service, UPS, FedEx, DHL...in other words, IF the items are in stock expect at Least 18 working days to receive your package
Overall, I am very pleased with Dresslily and will purchase through them again”

Tip for consumers: Be Patient

sheronc1
10/31/14

I simply love my jewelry. I have ordered items for my friends for Christmas gifts. My co-workers are amazed and love the jewelry that I have been showing off to them.

krystalk1
10/30/14

i wish i could have looked at these reviews earlier.
my order tracking numbers do not exist, i've tried several times i have an 18th birthday party that i'm organsing and being so busy the last thing i want to do is go shopping for new item of clothing because the ones i have ordered on this site havent arrived yet.
don't think i'll ever order anything from this site again

i wouldn't even rate it half a star.

Tip for consumers: it's a scam. be careful

michellec57
10/30/14

Worst website ever. DO NOT buy clothes from here. First off, they only shipped half of my clothes and the clothes I did receive are of the worst quality. One of the items was ripped and the others were even close to what they said they were going to be. One item was totally different, the only thing the same was the color and the others were way smaller than the sizes they were supposed to be. To add insult to injury, if you want to return the items, the process is a headache and you have to pay for it to be shipped back to China. Paying $50 dollars to return a 10 dollar shirt makes tons of sense right? Long story short, take your money elsewhere!

tarad3
10/30/14

I ordered 3 items from this company they took my money and all I have received is 2 items. Had to submit a ticket to figure out when or if I will receive my 3rd item. Clothes are small even though I ordered large. Keep in mind it took me over 15 days to receive the two items I requested. I will never order from here again.

sarag28
10/29/14

I Ordered over $200 worth of cothing and accessories and It is still in processing. I purchased most of the things for gifts knowing the delivery rate was 7-10 days but after reasding all these reviews I am terrified. I have reached out to them via email and placed a ticket with the website and have yet to recieve a response. I am terrified that the items wont fit now especially after reading all the horible reviews HOPING somebody was actually able to get the same issues resolved and if that route could be shared with me.

These are gifts for friends and family, Its certainly a shame that I have to fight for something that I held up my end of the bargain for. You ask me to trust you and help your compnay than I expect a professional response and somebody being held accountable OR I would like to be able to do business in the standard fashion so that I can continue to build this relationship. I also placed a single order for a watch and recieved the VERY SAME order number as the processing order i am already waiting for? How is it possible to order to seperate times and recieve the same order number?

I am advising you Dresslily about my ability to manipulate the media in my favor, I have alot of very powerful friends that work along side of me that will also be willing to help spread the word negativley about your practices if my order is not handled appropriatly and timely.

Sara

Tip for consumers: Be Very cautious and stay on top of the order

paulm161
10/29/14

Placed an order in September and was given a tracking number......contacted them 5 weeks after order was placed and they advised me that the order "was delivered" yet I never received it.....When I advised them of this they told me "to contact the post office". SHOCKING!!!!

Will never use again and would not recommend.

carmens12
10/28/14

the worst of the worst ! if an item does not fit you will not get a credit or refund. you also have to pay for sending back the return. I have been waiting to chat with someone for over an hour as they don't have an email address to send an email. I also would like to cancel my subscription to the site and there is no where I can delete my credit card and personal information. for those who think this is a good deal because they are cheap remember you will pay up your nose in shipping. please be aware of this site. the best to all.

Tip for consumers: the worst of the worst ! if an item does not fit you will not get a credit or refund. you also have to pay for sending back the return. I have been waiting to chat with someone for over an hour as they don't have an email address to send an email. I also would like to cancel my subscription to the site and there is no where I can delete my credit card and personal information. for those who think this is a good deal because they are cheap remember you will pay up your nose in shipping. please b

marinap5
10/28/14

A horrific mess! I ordered my items 3 months ago and still NOTHING has arrived. Its a total scam and NO ONE IS GETTING BACK TO ME! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER FROM DRESS LILY

donnahc1
10/27/14

ABSOLUTE SH*t
sizes are waaaayyy off. I order a 2x. Ok 2x!!!! I normally wear m-L but i wanted a loose jacket incase their size was off. And its waaaaayyy offf. It won't even fit my 12 year old sister!!!! We tried canceling the order a few hours after and they just brushed it off like nothing and said its too late. Quality is $#*! for 50$ i could get a better quality coat at Walmart! ! Im warning everyone on Facebook/twitter/instagram about this outrage. Unbelievable! !!!!

Tip for consumers: If you're a size0-5 order 2x. Thats how off they are on their sizes.

chinnub
10/27/14

i have canceled my order form this site.Still i have not got refund back.I am waiting form last one week.Please do it fast and help me to get my refund

genevievef1
10/26/14

I wish I had read these reviews BEFORE I purchased any clothes. I bought 2 shirts and 1 dress that we too small. I contacted DressLilymyass and now we have been back and forth on emails. I will NEVER buy from this site and I'm going to tell everyone and their mother not to bother buying anything from the company that only cares about taking your money. That is what they are good at.

mariad30
10/25/14

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys!
I ordered a pair of (STUNNING) red boots which I saw advertised on facebook and then found the dress section and got carried away buying a further three dresses. I later figured I should check the reviews and got a bit scared but you guys are nuts!
My boots are so so so so gorgeous, I love them. They look exactly as they did on the website. One of my dresses is here and its also gorgeous. I'm 5'6" and it comes to the floor even with heels on. Quality is no where near as bad as people make out. I've had far worse from primark and new look (sorry yanks I can't compare to your shops) and they would sell these items for a significantly higher mark up.

Overall, yes it takes a while to arrive. It's coming from china guys: no sh*t. If you shop in new look/primark you will love it. However, do note to check the sizes on every dress as I noticed one of my dresses uses a different scale so is too small. At these prices I don't care so I'm buying the next size up and being more careful in future. I will take some pics at some point and post them but its early and I just got them so later...

laurens109
10/24/14

I purchased twice from Dresslily.com on the same day (one was a gift for my friend and one for myself, two different addresses). I read on their website beforehand that it would take 10-25 business days to arrive after the purchases had shipped, so I can't complain about the shipping. I knew what I was getting myself into. What is a little weird is, they both shipped on October 17th. The one going to my friend on Ontario, is in Richmond, BC and it's the 24th. Mine has no updates since the 18th for tracking, it's lost in space. Another issue I am having is that they only shipped a partial order, for mine. I ordered 7 items and only 4 shipped. When I created a ticket as to why it was partially shipped, I didn't get an answer. I really hope I receive all of my items and judging by all the reviews, that all the items fit. I guess I will play the waiting game for a bit and see if I wasted $120. If I do get my partial shipment and the quality is good, I think I will be happy. If I don't receive the rest, I'll be requesting a refund. Waiting game starting......a week and a 1/2 ago. (haha)

Update: So I received a response back from the support team at DressLily in regards to partial shipment and shipping times. Jessica, the support team member I was speaking with informed me that one item will not be back in stock and asked me if I would like a refund or change my order. I chose a refund. She said the remaining two are on back order, but didn't mention if there would be additional shipping costs associated with the remaining items to be shipped, which is one of the questions I asked. I told her that I would like the other two remaining items cancelled and refunded. She said she would take care of the refund. I asked about why on the original invoice I was charged $120.28 (the one emailed to me), but on the one online, it says $104 was charged. Keep in mind, the whole transaction was viewed in canadian funds before purchasing and $120.28 was what I was getting charged. It's not a currency conversion. She asked me to check with my bank, because I was actually only charged $104. I emailed her back with a photo of the original invoice that was emailed to me, stating it was not my banks fault. And I'd like the difference, plus all the remaining and out of stock items refunded. I now can not get onto the Tickey to check the status. I'm hoping im not a victim of this scam, and they refund me. And that me not being able to access the ticket is because they are doing maintenance, and not because I have inquired about where I've spent my money.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews before purchasing

andreir2
10/22/14

So far the service has been excellent. Hopefully the products are just as good.

dimitram
10/22/14

Very poor service. Was told my item was out of stock after I had already made my purchase. 24 hour response is not true.. It took days for someone to get back to me. I canceled my order.

julieb63
10/22/14

Great dress, fast postage. Very happy

gladysk1
10/22/14

been very excellent, the correspondence being very receptive.

jene36
10/22/14

I am fairly pleased with my experiences with Dresslily.com.
I joined because they have some beautiful, unique styles at an extremely reasonable price.
Perhaps this is due to the quality of the garments: I have had a couple of buttons fall off and a couple of loose threads. However, the coat I purchased is warm and beautiful, the blouses became my go-to pieces for work, and the bow hairclip is my favourite hair accessory.
On average, it takes just over a month for purchases to arrive (I live in NZ), but the team at customer service are very available and helpful if you have any queries, and quick to inform you of any issues. They accept a variety of payment methods.
I recommend Dresslily if you want some bargain purchases that are unique and stylish.

winniec3
10/22/14

The processing took a long time and I had to ask when my order will be shipped. Then I was told the products weren't in stock, but when I asked why the products were still shown as in stock on the website, I got a reply saying they're in stock now...kind of confusing but I got what I wanted. One dress was too small to be a medium, the other fits fine (a medium also). Once the order was shipped, took about 2 weeks to get to me. Overall, good site to buy nice dresses, be patient, and know that the sizes run smaller than you think.

debbiel20
10/22/14

Awesome customer service and great products with good prices. WIl shop with them again

peterl74
10/22/14

very good and efficient service. I am from Canada and they were able to reply to my support messages within 24 hours.

toniag
10/22/14

Custmerservice is impossible to contact by phone but they do reply fast by email

meriemb
10/22/14

I saw many beautiful and cheap clothes on the website, and I bought some, but the problem was that I had to wait too long for my things to come here, and the reponsibles wanted to see my credit card so I wasnt sure so I canceled, and now had my money back, but I still hope to buy more from the site if they change their policy, I think an ID card would be enough to identify the custumor and not a photo of the credit card.
Anyway I loved the experience on dresslily.com, and hoping to do more shoping again.

katherinec10
10/22/14

Ordered an item, had to return... quick refund

tinam32
10/22/14

Unfortunately the clothes are sized for small Asian women so order a size or 2 up from what you would normally buy. However their customer service officer Judy was awesome when I needed to organise the items to be returned and replaced with a larger size, even contacting during a weekend to help the process proceed quicker.

taimourk

fab <3 i just love it

aimec
10/22/14

very good product, high quality products and fast shipping

elenam16
10/22/14

I like this site because they ship things quickly and they aren't too expensive. Another great thing is free shipping!

rebeccai1
10/22/14

I ordered a jacket later continued to read and saw they run really small and decided to wait to purchase. sent them an email and thye handled the issue qickly

nancyr33
10/22/14

If I could give it no stars I would! Horrible, horrible site and customer service. I contacted them numerous times to see if my dress had shipped and when it would be here. They used the typical " we're sorry it is not our fault for the overseas shipping... blah blah blah." I then contacted paypal wanting to get my money back. They said they would refund it if dresslily didn't reply back in 10 days. They replied back to paypal and said that they were sorry. The same sorry that they gave me. Does it look like I'm getting my money back now? Nope because the dress came in yesterday that took a month and a half to get here!! The quality is horrible... the dress is super short and the color does not match the one on the website. I want to return it but the packaging is all in chinese.

What a waste of money!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!

marieh31
10/22/14

My experience with DressLily has been positive. I placed an order for two items, and when they hadn't shipped in over a week, I sent in a ticket. It was promptly answered. They were waiting till the one item, which was out of stock, was back in so they could ship both items at once. I asked if they could ship the item they had, and then replace the out of stock item with another, which they did. All in all, I got my items, everything fit great. Shipping does take a while, but it is international shipping and the free shipping, in my opinion, makes up for it. Just be aware of this before you place your order. Also, their sizes run very different than standard American sizes, so know your measurements and check the size chart before ordering. I'm typically a small or extra small, but had to order one item in a medium. It fit true to the information on the chart. Overall, I was very pleased, and recently made another order.

anastasiaa3

Hello,

Your services have been very good. You have been informing me about the progress status of the orders I have placed from the very first moment. I am still awaiting for the products to arrive and as soon as they arrive I will notify you.

Many thanks again for your service.

With Kind regards,
Anastasia.

dimitriv5
10/22/14

Great Service from Dresslilly, especially from the post-sales team.
Quality of jacket as expoected

julieb62
10/22/14

Low prices, excellent after-sales communication, excellent shopping site, no complaints, everything was perfect from beginning to end !! I highly recommend it!

chinit
10/22/14

I love shopping at DressLily because there are lots of fab items to choose from at affordable prices. The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. The shipping time is also truthful from its suggestion at its site.

michaelac
10/22/14

I ordered 4 items. One was out of stock and although I wasn't notified of this, when I noticed that my order status had not yet turned to despatched, I contacted customer services. They replied within a day or two but every correspondence after that was almost immediate and they were very helpful and offered to despatch my other items first if I wished. Once despatched, all items were received within the specified time scale and were of good quality. Some of the finishing weren't perfect i.e.) a few threads needed cutting off hems etc but really what do you expect for the prices. Apart from that the products are great and look nice. Of my 4 items, 3 fit me perfectly although I was unsure of which size to order so that is probably my fault. Maybe order the larger of the 2 if you are unsure but overall, great!

Tip for consumers: If you are not sure about sizes, order the larger one but the smaller should still fit.

christyleep
10/21/14

I wouldnt even give it one star if could. The worst quality of clothing I have ever encountered with online shopping. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. I understand you get what you pay for, but there are sites such as Forever 21, that have a very similar price point, but aren't crap like this. I was so looking forward to my items & am horribly disappointed.

Tip for consumers: My advice to you thinking about using this site, plain & simple. DONT.

alexanderl16
10/21/14

order from this site and its been already 2 months and I don't received all the items ordered...had to ask for reimbursement on remaining items, lets see how it goes. regarding the quality of the items, they were not bad..for the price are not bad.

freancescag
10/21/14

I really enjoy buy from them! The Shipment is pretty fast, the quality is overall pretty good and the price is cheap! I will buy from them again and recommend this site at my friends

jass10
10/20/14

AWFUL. AFTER WAITING 3 MONTHS I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND NOTHING FIT OR LOOKED LIKE THE PICTURES OF WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO. COMPLETE SCAM.

sarahb107
10/20/14

Je commande sur Dresslily depuis plusieurs mois déja. J'ai découvert le site sur Facebook et j'ai tout de suite été surprise par le choix qu'offre ce site. Et non seulement par le choix mais aussi par l'originalité des modèles proposés.
Donc j'ai acheté plusieurs foulards sur ce site. Je n'ai pas été déçue. Ils sont conformes aux photos présentes sur le site. Leur prix est tout à fait abordable surtout depuis qu'ils ont opté pour la gratuité du transport pour les envois standard.

Tip for consumers: Pissica

samanthae5
10/19/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!! I ordered a dress from them and it took over a month to come in but it came so I went for it a second time and ordered some hair extensions and things and that was back in late August, it's now Late October and I've yet to receive them. I've emailed them countless times with those stupid Tickets they use and always get some half way excuse assuring me it's coming it takes a while ect but almost 3 months... It's unexceptible and I'm sure ill never see my items or money from it I sent them a final email today saying I wanted my items or my money returned so guess well see how that goes but I'm sure not holding my breath waiting on them to fix it. They need to take their ads off Facebook and any other sites they are advertised on and someone needs to be looking into their business because its not legit that's for sure. The dress I got from them is such poor quality I've worn it twice and when I washed it the one time like the directions said the lace literally just fell apart so the dress is basically worthless now.

carmelas
10/18/14

DO NOT BUY FROM DRESS LILY UNLESS YOU ARE SHORTER THAN 5 FT TALL AND WEIGH LESS THAN 100 POUNDS! I ORDERED LARGE (I AM 5'2 INCHES TALL, AND WEIGH 120 LBS); IF I WERE A PROSTITUTE THE DRESSES WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT AS THEY DID NOT COVER MY REAR END AND IF THEY DID, I COULD NOT BEND OVER.... I CONTACTED THE CO. WITHIN 5 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE 15 DRESSES I ORDERED (2 OF THE DRESSES THAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR I DID NOT RECEIVE); THE REMAINING 13 I WANTED TO RETURN). i REQUESTED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION # AS REQUIRED ON THEIR RETURN POLICY. INSTEAD OF RECEIVING ONE, I RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM THE COMPANY FOR PICTURES OF EACH ITEM?? THE ITEMS WERE NOT DAMAGED, WHY WOULD I WASTE EVEN MORE TIME TAKING PHOTOS. I DID INFORM THEM THAT THEY WERE ENTIRELY TOO SHORT AND I COULD NOT WEAR THEM ON 8 SEPARATE CORRESPONDENCES WHICH IS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 14 DAYS NOW AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE AN RA#! THEN I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD DEDUCT THE SHIPPING COSTS THAT THEY PAID TO SEND THE ITEMS TO ME INITIALLY (AND, OF COURSE, i WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE SHIPPING TO RETURN THE ITEMS TO CHINA FROM THE USA). IN ADDITION, I WAS TOLD THAT AFTER THEY DEDUCTED THE INITIAL SHIPPING COSTS THAT THEY WOULD ONLY REFUND 80% OF MY REMAINING PURCHASE AMOUNT. STILL NO RA#! YEP THEIR PRICES ARE CHEAP FOR A REASON!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY SEEM. THEIR DRESSES ARE NOT HOW THEY LOOK. IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SHORT UNDER 5 FT TALL AND LESS THAN 100 POUNDS GO FOR IT! BUYER BEWARE, THEY HAVE THE WORST OR NO RETURN POLICY! WAY TO GO DRESS LILY!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! SCAM!!!

hanp
10/16/14

Long story short. I ordered 8 items from Dress Lily. Over 2 months later they arrived. 3 were damaged, had been worn, tag cut of, deodorant stained, holes ..... So I requested to return, they answer to send it back with a tracking number. It cost over $100 to do that because it's in China. So I said it is their false to send me the damaged items, they have to send me a pre-paid shipping label & I will be happy to send it back. They responded they don't want it back then, and they CAN'T AFFORD to return MY MONEY. They could return ONLY half of the cost. Of course I said no, and I also said will report them if they do that. So they said ok they WILL RETURN the total amount for the 3 damaged stuffs. BUT THEY NEVER DID. Months after months, I sent them several emails, first they said ok check your paypal account later, then later..... then they never return my money. They ignored all my emails after that.
Further more, for your information, remember, you will get what you paid for. THIS IS A SCAM. Their products are very cheap looking outside, super low quality, nothing like their pictures. The measurement are wrong. A lot, a lot smaller then it should be base on their convert measurement. I'm asian. 5'5" height & 120 lbs. I can barely fit in some of their large/xlarge clothes. They put it under "woman" clothing/department but it's actually kids size. And their service, as you can see, it's a one way deal. After they took your money, whatever you received is your problem, not theirs.
I'm now having 3 damaged items from them and never get my money back, I lost $79.94 (USD).

Tip for consumers: This is a SCAM. A one way deal. After they withdraw your money, whatever you received from them is your problem, not theirs. Can't return & no money back. Super low quality. Sizes are wrong.

jt54
10/15/14

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. Or arriving plus major shipping fees (which would have been my own fault for not researching)
However, my items arrived about a month after ordering, which I expected. (I didn't pay extra for faster shipping or tracking) The bag, newspaper look? Was a bit smaller than what appeared on the web page, but still a good size. I also ordered the red button boots. (Most afraid these would never show) They arrived, they DO fit and for the price, very fair quality.
After all the negative reviews from the site I'm not sure I'd order again, but I'm quite thankful I did get my order and didn't have to pay extra once it arrived.

bridgetj1
10/14/14

I would never recommend anyone to order anything from this site!! I ordered a dress last month on Sep 9th and it is now October 14 my birthday is in 2 days and now I have to go buy something else because my dress isn't here on time. I just received an email just last week saying it's going to be 10-25 business days before I see my order, and don't even bother trying to contact them that is a no go!! I hate I wasted my money with them and they need to go out of business since it seems they can't run a professional one!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!

meganw17
10/13/14

All I can say is DON'T USE THIS SITE! It might be cheap and the clothes and accessories may look nice on the site but they are incredibly poor quality, take over a month to arrive and you will be utterly disappointed. I wish I hadn't wasted my money, it took so long to deliver my items by the time I got them I just threw them in the back of my wardrobe, no point returning them as I'm sure I would never see my money again! Save your money!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

mjc4
10/12/14

Did get the items, nithing fitted and emailed support twice with no response from them and no refund either. Refrain from ordering from Dresslily!

45 Photos for DressLily