US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 84 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 332 reviews)

caseyb16

I received a full refund for my items because it took a little longer than I wanted to get. (in 141 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

teresab26
1/29/15

I wish I could rate them a negative star. Save your money. Everything comes from overseas and the workmanship is PURE GARBAGE. Why didn't I see these reviews first? I ordered 2 coats and some boots. I use the term "coat" lightly. They are seriously small and look nothing like the pictures. Just cheap fabric, cheap buttons, irregular seams and fit. The buttonholes weren't even cut open on my last "coat". I have pics to prove. What a RIP OFF.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

natalieh12
1/29/15

Please people..don't waste your hard earned money. These are not as seen on picture. They are soooo cheap looking and without belts. The buttons already are falling off and I haven't even tried it in yet. They are not pressed and not tailored. They told me to go iron the jackets. The double breasted one is so uneven. The buttons are wop sided and the collar is stitched on wrong so it is twisted. Cannot be worn but they won't refund me or send me a return label! I wish I could post my pictures here to show you because unless you see it you won't be able to imagine how horrible these things look.

ashleyc50
1/29/15

Worse website ever!!!!!... I see there alot of complaint from order from dresslily... Wish I knew this before order a coat.... First off ...Why do this company designed it websites like it's company it here in the USA.. if I would've know it was over seas trust and believe I won't have gone on that website.. but anyways alittle about my bad experience of my order merchandise... Order it Dec 11,2015, next day I got a tracking number on the 12 only could track it up until the 16 when it left the warehouse... So I called the fake number .. it rung but never no answer, tried to email them no one respond back ever... So I talked to my mail delivery guy and give him my tracking number along with how they suppose to ship it thru China Post... I got my order 2 days after giving my info the the mailman... My coat came in a small package.. coat really wrinkled of course... But HELL when I took the coat out the package... It was a very cheap version of the coat that's on the website... I understand that the website items are very cheap... But that's how they priced it... The way they stuff look on line is very nice... Wouldnt mind paying more money... But I better get it how it look on the website too.... Dresslily is a complete scam in every form and fashion.... I will never wear my coat... Hate it.... But how can we make that company get closed down... Well at least from the USA.... Dresslily deserve 0 star... Cause that whole company suck as awhole

ariaf
1/28/15

I love this store! I ordered clothes and jewelry and both are good quaity and they arrived soon home and in good shape. I totally recommend it!

zoeg3
1/28/15

Truely disappointed in DressLily !!
I ordered several things. First partial delivery were earings and neckless but in the wrong color because my color was out of stock.
2 other necklesses were ok. Then after more than one month I received other earings, I have worn them once and the earing just broke.
I was still waiting for a jacket for my daughter, finaly I received a mail with the message that it was out of stock. Ok these things can happen, no problem.
Than I chose 7 other things instead....copple of weeks later, again a mail to let me know everything was out of stock.
I can understand that these things can happen but all of the items ?
Because I was tired of it the decided to give me back my money.
Now we are again one month later and I still haven't received my money back !
So I will never make another order at this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't order and go to another shop !

anikab1
1/27/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! If I could give this site no stars I would. Dress I ordered looks nothing like the picture. Fighting to get a refund which I feel will never happen! Total rip off and these people are thieves! Don't bother.

lynas
1/27/15

I have received my dresses! and i am so disappointed!!

1 of them is ripped and they are so big!!!

I ordered small !! and the dress is like XL!!

very angry with this company!

NEVER AGAIN!!

haleyh5
1/27/15

DON'T!!!! I ordered a coat on December 12. Uh, now it's January 27th and I have received NOTHING although the site says shipping to the U.S. takes 7-14 business days. What a joke!. Upon e-mailing them, I got a generic response in poor English:

"Since this shipping method you chose is unregistered shipping, so the information couldn’t be tracked. Shipping by flat rate shipping normally need 7-25 business days for delivery, but sometimes some counties will need 45-60 days for delivery, so please kindly wait a few days.
If you still cannot receive your package at that time, please contact us again. We will deal with it for you. So please don’t worry.
Thank you for your kindly understanding. "

45-60 days??? Well they sure as heck don't tell you that BEFORE you order! I'm going to wait one more week before filing a PayPal dispute (although even if I do get the coat, I'm not expecting much as far as fit and quality based on the other reviews.). And as for positive reviews on this site...they are clearly written by employees of dresslily. It's pretty easy to recognize the sentence structure and wording of somebody who speaks Chinese as a primary language. The company's "responses" to negative reviews on this site are ridiculously repetitive and obviously a script. The worst part is, this "business"s ads are all over facebook and Google and they should be BANNED.

Tip for consumers: Go to Forever21 or Charlotte Russe for the same stuff at the same prices and something we have in America called CUSTOMER SERVICE. And TRACKING NUMBERS.

emilym43
1/27/15

I recommend for you guys to keep in mind that the clothing on this website is made for Asian women who are usually skinnier and shorter than other people!
- ALWAYS look at the size chart to determine what you would wear based on your size
- NEVER order an item sized "One Size" because it more than likely it will be too small
- Buy items in small quantities in case it does take longer, they are a thriving website located in Asia which is most likely why things end up back ordered or take longer than something shipping from NY or LA, also most people complaining about there order taking a long time ordered mid to late November through December (Christmas time means almost everywhere is back ordered!)
- Do not order jewelry if it's not real or at least stainless steel because you may be left with a product that is made cheaply
- Lastly, different items are made of different materials some cheaper than others, also NONE of the furs, suede, or wool are real from what I can hear (Makes me happy, I'm an animal lover :) ) , but probably won't be the material you are looking for if that you are looking for isn't faux.
Keep these tips in mind when ordering! Probably why you're having trouble! Thanks

ashleym78
1/27/15

This is the first review I have ever written, but I am so aggravated I thought I would make this my first. I ordered $350 worth of items off of this website. Two weeks later, it said my order was still processing. When I emailed my complaint, I was told I needed to send a picture of my license and my debit card to confirm that I was indeed the card holder. I order online all the time and never had to do this, so I felt something was not right. I then checked my bank statement, and they had already charged me for my order and an additional $10 fee for who knows what. When I called the customer service number, it went straight to a generic "please leave a message machine" even though it was during the hours of operation. I continued calling and got another recording that was almost impossible to understand. It said something along the lines that they were not there until Monday to try calling back tomorrow. However, I called on a Tuesday. I sent in another complaint saying I wanted to cancel my order and a full refund. I am now waiting to hear back. I would never use try using this site to order anything. Not worth the trouble.

kirstyh3
1/27/15

I haven't ordered from here but I figured people might find this interesting. I've sifted through a few of the five star reviews and the accounts posting I would conclude to be bots, or scammers. Generally signed up in November and have written reviews for Dress Lily, Rosegal and Global Grow, one of which is written in Spanish. All written in the same style too. This isn't just one account, there must be dozens. I would urge sitejabber to look into these accounts to prevent companies from attempting to boost their ratings. It's unethical for Dress Lily to use such cheap tactics to lure in potential victims.

eileeno2
1/26/15

Just received one of the two items I ordered since Nov 14 and it's just a joke. It's not even funny how cheap this veal is. I had been going through rounds with this people about my merchandise and now I received it I wish I hadn't horrible material Not even close to what they advertised.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT....

stephaniep25
1/26/15

I ordered a coat 2 weeks before christmas after the 1st of the year I still hadn't recieved it. When I contacted them they said I should have paid for tracking and to give it up to 30 bussiness days, OH NO I didn't I was lucky I contacted paypall and my credit card company right away to dispute the charges I did get my money back fromt he credit card company. But it is the 26th of January and still no coat stay away from this site I recomend Thredup.com they are awsome and you can get any designer clothes for super cheap and I have recieved a bunch of items sooner then expected and great customer service.

Tip for consumers: DON"T USE IT

annac49
1/25/15

This place is a joke. Like many others said I wish I had read reviews before ordering. I ordered the correct size and everything was way to small. 3 items were missing from my order and the necklace came broken. The heal immediately broke off my shoes I ordered. They will not exchange or refund my items after I spent $200. The material and quality of everything is terrible. I hope they get shut down!!!!

Tip for consumers: My tip would be do not use this site at all

cindyl32
1/25/15

I just concluded extensive emails with Dresslily about a coat I ordered that is sewn incorrectly. They wanted me to take multiple photos of the product. I told them that Zappos and other companies give me great service--I was shocked at the lack of service. And no way would they let me talk to them on the phone! This is a terrible company. Also, I ordered the coat months before I got it, and they didn't tell me it was on backorder until I contacted them. At that time I cancelled the order, but a month later, they SENT it! I liked the coat and wanted to keep it anyway, but as I mentioned, it didn't fit properly. This is an AWFUL company. I hope the word gets out.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

helenw36
1/25/15

I wish I'd read these reviews before ordering! I agree with those who say it is a scam, I ordered a top on 26 December it arrived on 22 January, which was bad enough but it was made out of really cheap and nasty material and was so small that I couldn't even attempt to try it on.

They don't adhere to UK internet sales rules so in order to return it I have to provide a photo of the item with a ruler showing it is the wrong size by more than 2cms but their size guide does not specify a chest measurement anywhere...really not happy :-(

Tip for consumers: Save your money and your time by avoiding this site.

richardu5
1/25/15

placed order nov 2014 and have received nothing have sent multiple emails and have got zero reply. Wish I had read all the negative reviews before I place my order. I would never order or recommend anyone order from this site

jessicaf18
1/25/15

I orders on 11-24-2014 and today is 1-25-2015 and still have recived nothing i emailed the company twice?

ajk8
1/25/15

I never write reviews and I feel like I have to for this site. TERRIBLE! I ordered a jacket and two different shirts. The sizes were incredibly small and the quality was horrible. The company themselves were not helpful in the return process and since they are overseas, the told me if I shipped the items back, they would reimburse 70% of the cost of the order. That wouldn't even cover the cost of the shipping that I would have to pay. I'm SOOOO disappointed.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

alinak
1/24/15

THIS IS PURE FRAUD!!!! WARNING!! NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING!!!!

I paid for some items in Aug 2014 and out of about 10 items I received ONE a few weeks later. Then nothing else was ever received. I couldn't find the company name for months but finally located them in January 2015 and wrote to them. I HAVE NOW BEEN ASKING FOR REFUND FOR 4 WEEKS! I asked for managers name about 10 times. Ive been ignored each time. I suspect there is no manager.

I'm being told to pay for postage although the postage is stated as free on the order form.

I'm being told to pay for items that I never received.

I'm being told they can only refund me 75% of the order and not all the money for which goods are not received. This is illegal. They have no legal basis to do so.

Their terms and conditions have zero value and don't state anything on refunding 75% if nothing is received.

I have been asking for PROOF OF POSTAGE COST FOR 4 WEEKS and ignored each time.

Alll they do is paste a script, the same each time for 4 weeks now.

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

I suspect the positive reviews are from the company itself and not from real people.

No company information is stated on their website which is illegal.

Now they say they will refund 85% and please confirm. Each time I confirm the same script is pasted for weeks now:
Dear ALINA,

Thank you for your reply.
Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We can refund you 85% of the item fee.It's the maximum compensation we can offer.Since we need to deduct part of the refund to compensate the original shipping fee we paid.
(147.27-YC0138005 $13.83-YE6344001 $3.66)*0.85=110.3usd+ YE6344001 $3.66/2=112.13usd.
You may check it.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Anticipate your prompt reply.

Best regards
Spring

THEY ARE PISS TAKERS AND DO IT OPENLY! WE SHOULD BE SUED AND CLOSED DOWN!!!

Tip for consumers: FRAUD! NEVER BUY ANYTHING!

vanessas16
1/23/15

I'm very disappointed. This site could have so much potential if they followed through on the orders. I've been waiting over 2 months for my package and still haven't received it. When I contacted customer service they offered to resend it at an additional cost to me and want to send me a link to make a payment. I'm not exactly keen on the idea of sending a foreign company my payment information again after I've already been waiting 2 months for an item. I'm almost willing to let it go and consider the $30 as lost money. At this point it's about principal l. I have no proof that they ever sent me the item in the first place just their word and the word shipped next to my order number on the website. I just want others to be wary when giving these people business. If you want to throw money away, order from dress lily. If it's too good to be true with clothes, it usually is. I'll stick to shopping in Forever 21.

tayag
1/23/15

Scam scam scam!! U want to throw your money in the garbage then this site will do it for you. Cheaply made clothing. False advertising. Don't buy anything from here! Most illegitimate shopping site there could be. You might as well buy something from a pop up on ur computer. Zero stars!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here! I learned the hard way.

shollenbsm
1/23/15

Great prices, perfect sizes and awesome fitting! I've order 3 shirts from here in dresslily.com and plan to order more, Im always getting compliments and people asking where I got them! When I tell them online no one believes me because the quality is great!

ashleyl32
1/23/15

I absolutely love dresslilly! Everything is fabulous, from bags to dresses! I would recommend this site to all I know, and I just love it !

jordane10
1/23/15

WISH I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS! These people are scam artists. I never received the package that I order 3 MONTHS AGO. I moved to a new address and now because of that and after 10+ messages to these people they are trying to tell me I can only get 20% of what I paid refunded to me.
If you never want to see your money again, go ahead and shop here.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Every time I message them demanding a refund they spit the same nonsense back to me. SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY. STAY FAR AWAY. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR SANITY

ericg41
1/22/15

Wow! I really should have looked into this website before I ordered from them. I've ordered quite a few shirts and a jacket on 1-12-15 and from what I'm hearing I wont get the package for a MONTH? It sure didn't take them long to withdraw the money from my account!

I have tried to reach out and contact them after all the bad reviews, but this seems next to impossible! I cannot get anyone on a live chat, no respond to any of my emails, I'm feeling scammed for sure!

dawnh24
1/22/15

I have used this site on multiple occasions now, and will continue to do so. I have purchased a blouse and multiple pieces of jewelry, all of which I wear repeatedly and get many compliments for as well. Would recommend this site to any and all.

Tip for consumers: Be aware of the sizing guides. Many of the clothes are sized for smaller women so just be aware of this when ordering.

javarisk
1/22/15

I've been robbed by this crappy site because I ordered my stuff back on August 28th and here I am now on January 22 of 2015 and still no package! Someone needs to shut down this site immediately!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this site !!!!!!!!!

natashab13
1/22/15

Hello,thanks for dresslily's great work! I loved my last order and definitely will order again! Definitely recommend a purchase of this dress to you all!

lisaj54
1/21/15

OMG, crap crap and more crap! I ordered the fur trim cape sweater got it yesterday and today the sleeve completely unraveled and I have 2 other items I'm waiting for, one I ordered well over a month ago and this I ordered after and this came first. I hate this company and I better get a refund!

Tip for consumers: Just run for the hills when this ad ends up on your Facebook..

almai3
1/21/15

I made an order from DressLily in December 2014 and started receiving the goods in January, which means they moved really quick. All products are very nice but some of them are absolutely impressive looking (the jewelry, a corset, and a few dresses). The items are unexpectedly good quality and fit nicely.I was very happy with the customer service, the speed of order processing and with their loyalty rewards policy. I didn't try to return anything yet and hopefully will never have to, but judging by the experience so far, I think it would go well.

rusua
1/21/15

I received the order in specified terms, I received the ordered items and I'm happy for choosing dresslily.com.

Tip for consumers: Read other reviews to choose the right sizes.

teresac21
1/21/15

I've waited 2 months for my order. A month ago they told me to be patient...it takes 10-25 days to get here. That time passed. Then they told me that it takes 10-45 days. That time has passed. Now they want me to send them $6 more so they can send it again with tracking. Really???? Glad I paid with PayPal. Communication through their website is like arguing with a toddler. Horrible business!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!

linhd2
1/20/15

Do yourself a favor and do not order from this company. The quality is extremely poor. I purchased a dress and and a jacket from them. The stitchings, the lining, the fitting to the fabric quality were the poorest that I have ever seen. They are so cheap that you I can't even give away. I contacted the company and they told me to keep the items and they would offer me a discount for my next purchase. But there is no return address from China. I asked them for the returned address and they still have not answered me. The invoice is from Singapore. Look up the Today's show on 1/15/15 about this company. It is a huge scam. Do not read the reviews with 5 stars. I suspects they are made up. Check out the video this video that I recorded for the products that I received.

lauram77
1/20/15

Ordered several watches and a jacket dec 4th. Its now jan 20th, ive received the watches but no jacket. Will NOT be ordering from this site again. Several attempts to contact have been met w an auto reply email but still no jacket.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

lindseyw14
1/20/15

I would NEVER recommend ordering from this website. I recently ordered 2 dresses from this site for an upcoming wedding. The pictures looked great online. I did receive these dresses finally, but upon opening I could tell they were not going to work. The dresses looked completely different than what the online photos show. These online photos were clearly taken from another site. Terrible quality, poorly made, and TINY. I ordered a size small and I am a very petite woman. This dress would barely fit a small child I'm sure. VERY DISSATISFIED and it would cost more trouble and money than it is worth to try to send back. I saw this website was a scam on the Today Show and completely agree after my experience.

beckyb15
1/20/15

Do not order from this company! IT IS A SCAM. I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER 2 months for my order. Im so pissed. Im calling the bank to dispute charges. THERE IS NO EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER I HAVE LEFT SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN! Save ur time and money

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. ITS A SCAM

alisonm27
1/19/15

I am currently extremely frustrated with this company. I ordered a nice little dress (looked nice online) Am now reading these reviews and expect the dress will be too small (although I used sizing chart) and I will have wasted my money. I hope not. I paid on December 19th and have not received anything yet. I understand there were holidays around that time, so I was trying to be patient, but now I am worried. I keep calling what appears to be a fake number and try to do 'live chats', which aren't live at all. Whenever I submit it with my 'order number' it says that number doesn't exist. What a laugh. Are they trying to keep people away? I can't seem to get a human over there to help me. This is customer service at its worst. And I have ordered from random people on ETSY even in Australia and they get it to me in time and will issue a refund if it isn't satisfactory. These people seem to just be rubbing their hands while we get our hopes up and think we've scored a deal, when really we've thrown our money into a toilet. Very disappointed.

doinao
1/19/15

I am so sorry I didn't read any of this reviews before I order.I ordered at the bigining decembre and the order arrived in january ,the quality of the products it disappointed me, the coat was broaken and the Tshirt was made from a very cheap fabric and the price was very expensive.I hope my review it will be helpful for other people .

robertr96
1/18/15

I find that Dresslily.com is a merchant site very well, their products are wonderful and very attractive prices, I recommend it to my entourage.Thank you very much!

felixw10
1/18/15

I have so far been very thrilled with the quality and service I get from DressLily.com. Thank you very much for great products at great prices!

deliaf
1/18/15

I love dresslily.com. This website is user friendly and very affordable elegant products. I have ordered bunch of clothes from this site and never failed to satisfy my taste as a very particular customer. what amaze me is the customer service who are always there to answer your questions right away. very happy and I am now a loyal customer

markc101
1/18/15

I love this sweater from dresslily! I didn't know until after purchase that I should order a few sizes bigger to get the look the model had but it fits well and it took less time to arrive than I expected!

rosao1
1/18/15

I have bought from Dresslily.com and I Loved everything! Made perfect gifts and everything was as pictured or described in reviews.

margarec
1/18/15

I love all the items bought from dresslily! The design is very abstract and unique. It seems like the perfect dress for an art gallery release. The quality of this dress is very good. The quality is stretchy and thick good quality material which was very pleasing to me. It fits perfectly and gave me that sense of confident boost with such a classy dress but an incorporation of a modern and unique take on it.

jimmiel6
1/18/15

Ordered it as a medium size and I was super excited for this dress to come in. It surpassed my expectation of it. Every review I've read from this dress says there's this skeleton wire on the bottom of the dress to give it the 'balloon' structure but mine did not have that. I was perfectly fine without that wire cause it was still a beautiful classic shape.

elizabethl30
1/18/15

These are good quality garments for an excellent price, no complaint at all. Take good note of the measurements to avoid mistakes when you are ordering from Dresslily.com.

cintiaf1
1/18/15

I have received complete assistance regarding to my products from Dress Lily. I´m satisfied with it.

Tip for consumers: .

pratikshar
1/17/15

It was a Great Experience shopping with Dresslily. products received were fantastic. Thankyou Dresslily

elizabethk35
1/17/15

I have to say that I am never really happy to deal with companies from out of my own country but Dresslily.com has been very easy to work with and when a package was missing, they did the research to figure out when and where it was. The quality of the items are really very good also. I bought some boots and a couple tops. The sizes are Asian and therefore run small. Being a busty American can be a little difficult to shop for overseas but shoes are shoes. The do a great job of making the sizes understandable for about 7 countries. Great Job Dresslily!

Tip for consumers: Be ready to wait for your order though... it can take a few weeks to get but don't hesitate. I love them.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
brittb1
A: Has the purchase went through on your credit card yet? If not, you can refuse the charge from your credit card company.
12/2/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

139 Photos for DressLily