US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chinit

The quality of the products are great as well as the customer service. (in 207 reviews)

jt54

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about my order arriving at all. (in 915 reviews)

caseyb16

I received a full refund for my items because it took a little longer than I wanted to get. (in 339 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carriew23
7/3/15

Stay away from this website.
It takes months to ship.
Clothing looks/is cheap.
Awful.
Lies (They say that they are fit through CHINESE sizes, which don't make sense at all, why would they have a site that looks American, and run by sizes of another country? And, as I have been reading throughout other reviews, they NEVER ANSWERED why the clothing material was poorly sewn, or just made awfully.)
This is just a total disgrace.
BASTARD! Sizes are based in China?? You have made your website look so darn American! Then why don't you make them American sizes?! This just doesn't make sense at all!

ashleeg1
7/2/15

I ordered three articles from this company. The tank top I ordered has stains on it, one of the dresses I ordered is ripped and another dress is big enough to fit 5 of me. I have e-mailed the company 7 times and sent pictures like I was asked and have heard nothing in return. This company is a crock of Sh**. Not only was the clothing stained or ripped, but the quality of the clothing is unbelievably horrible, if its not itchy the sewing job is a disgrace.
This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. I am throwing the clothing away and eating the $50 I paid all because they don't know how to treat their customers and they give everyone a run around. They should get their doors slammed in their faces and not be allowed to do business anymore.
Forgot to mention it took 3 weeks for me to get my stuff when I paid extra for faster shipping.

heatherz4
7/2/15

I'm really unclear where all the negative reviews are coming from. I had a great experience. My fiance and family were concerned that I chose to order my wedding gown off a website. And when it arrived in an airtight DHL plastic package, I got looks! But when I opened it, it was exactly as the picture showed. I paid to have it custom sized and it fit like a glove. I joked that I couldn't gain or lose a single pound or my dress wouldn't fit. It had boning and also was padded so I didn't need to spend money on a corset. It wasn't a dress you'd spend $5000 on, but I'm hoping if you're a bride on a budget you're smart enough to know you're not getting that anyhow! I loved it and got complimented like crazy- even by a friend who owned a bridal shop.

tamaras11
7/1/15

I ordered several things and only received one. I have written to them many times with no response at all. This has happened to a lot of people apparently.

lydiahm1
7/1/15

Great experience, third time shopping at the website. Loved their services, Item arrived quickly. Value for money

kaelis
7/1/15

I paid $35 for shipping to receive my purchase within up to 8 days. But I just got my package in the mail with $183 worth of disappointment. I only like about 3 things I purchased. Due to the poor quality and false advertising. The clothing I received was nothing like what I thought I was paying for.

keller1
7/1/15

Hi, I am one to order things online from time to time. I am getting married, and wanted to purchase a dress for my bachelorette party. I found a dress on DressLily that I really liked, I saw the first picture that came up and ordered a size medium. When I received the dress in the mail, it was nothing like the picture, not even close, and the size medium they did send me, was fit for a size 2 or 4. I have been trying to get a full refund for the dress, and they only offered me 20% back. I also had to go through the time of sending them pictures of what I received before they told me the return percentage. I am still having troubles getting the full refund. I would recommend never ordering from this site, because what you get is not what you order, and the sizes are completely off.

kathleene5
6/30/15

I ordered an XL dress from this site based on their size chart. It was so small that my size 0 extra small daughter-in-law could not wear it. It was also so long that at 5' 10" she would have had to shorten it if she could have gotten it on. I am fighting to get a full refund for misrepresentation. Do not believe the size chart on their site! Not even close!

teresas25
6/29/15

I believe there is far too much negativity...this site is a great 'bargain' shopping site. I expect they are doing a huge business world wide...and this site has somehow attracted all the 'unhappy customers'...because I have nothing but positive words for them. True...I would order from every website with caution...and if it is an article of clothing that need to 'fit', probably using a website isn't the smartest place to shop. However, if it is a 'loose garment', or accessories...then I don't think there is a better site online. I have bought scarves that were perfect, and overtops, that I have no complaints about, and now a purse, that I think will be a pleasure to use...so I recommend that people try one article, and then judge for themselves.

megans26
6/29/15

Cute clothes on the site I'll give you that.

But at first I was hesitant due to reviews - but I went along because it wasn't expensive.

Never received my item-messaged them no reply.

They can keep the few dollars and shove it.

chadd14
6/28/15

Totally a huge scam took my money and have fiven me several reasons why they can ship it to me yet. i am skipping their so called "refund" process and contacted pay pal and mastercard to file a claim of consumer fraud

varn2
6/27/15

I have had a positive experience with Dresslily.com till now. I find their collection of earrings especially awesome! They have the latest style, fashionable jewelry for reasonable prices. I have always found the quality to be as good as promised. My advice to people buying dresses from this website is to look at the size charts properly and buy according to that. Delivery of the products takes a while as I am located in California, but the product is worth the wait. I would recommend the website to everyone.

Tip for consumers: Take a look at the size charts while ordering dresses!

msk4
6/27/15

I saw several items that I wanted to purchase today but after all the reviews, if rather pass on these and shop locally!

Everyone has had an AWFUL
experience..so, I'm not taking any chances!

Ms King

denises34
6/27/15

It is obvious that I am not going to get my money back from Dresslily. I have followed their instructions; I sent my order number and stated the issue I had with the clothes not fitting. I also complied with their ridiculous warranty request of taking a picture of the items along with having a tape measure applied to the items. It has been almost 3 months and my complaint still have not been resolved. I have an idea that will really expose this company and hopefully shut them down and also other company's that are advertising on Facebook. I am really disappointed in Dresslily for their fraudulent acts and I devastated; I never thought something like this would happen to me because I am usually careful not to interact with people that are not to be trusted. I read the negative reviews and still chose to order from them. I guess I wasn't careful enough. I will continue with my efforts to expose them.

renus1
6/26/15

I bought myself a designed clutch .And this product exactly seems as it was bought. I really enjoyed my product and surely would love to buy products again from this site. Completely satisfied consumer.

Tip for consumers: Shipping time is little extra as compare to home sites so better purchase early if you are planning to buy something for an event.

jsl3
6/26/15

Oh how I wish I read more of the reviews before I made a large purchase of horrible clothes. I bought a few items of clothing and jewelry. The clothes run extremely small!!! There were a pair of leggings that I could not even get my foot through to the other side.. was horrible! Two pieces of the jewelry broke the first time I wore it within the first week or two I purchased.
What is even worse than the clothes themselves is the customer service for the company! Have an ongoing email for 3 months now with nothing resolved. They do not listen and do not care about the quality, size and/or any other issues with your order. Cannot find a customer service number on any website besides for European customers and I am from the states.
After all this they are now telling me that you can only do refunds after 7 days hahaha what a rip offfffffffffffff :/:/:/:/

Advice for any new members looking at the site to see if there is anything cure on the site.. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER LOOKING!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. It will either break, have stains, do not fit unless you are about a size 00

Ugh very annoyed customer!!!

kaylat6
6/26/15

I was finally contacted regarding my order I made 3/28/2015 order #LP1503281948060955. ... I love the dress I received and was/ am very excited about the shirts I'm yet to receive. ... like stated before I shop online to this store and many others but if I can't depend on them to send my order when promised I Will spend my money esleasing where... I hate dealing with unprofessional people

kristinj2
6/25/15

I ordered 3 shirts. Purposely paid for expedited shipping, also have the insurance on my order and NEVER received my items. Why bother paying for expedited shipping for nothing. Dress lily has stolen my money! What a scam! How in the world do you guys conduct business like this?? UNREAL. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau! Awful experience

jessicad46
6/25/15

Worst product EVER. Got the coral colored one and when I received it the color was not even close. Took it out of the package and the "coral" colored had bled thru onto the white Anchor. Sizes are way off as well. Ordered a Large and its more like a Small. Very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone. I've left several reviews on their Facebook page but apparently they don't want anyone to know how crappy their clothing are because they keep deleting my reviews. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMING.

annied15
6/25/15

Just picked it up in Friday.
So fare I really like the dress, it fits well just don't like the Brest pads but I will find a way to take them out or change the colour as they are bight white w a teal dress. Finely!!!!!

abbeym1
6/25/15

I am headed to the beach and wanted some cute summer dresses since I have a hard time finding them in stores. I knew the clothes were going to be cheaper because of the price but I wanted to try it out. I spent $55 dollars. I bought a tank that i still have not received that they said is on the way.... mind you I bought all this may 31st. I also bought a bathing suit that was so cute in the pictures and two maxi dresses one was a floral pint and the other was coral. So the bathing suit i got in a size M like all my other bathing suits and it fits my 8 year old sister. The floral print dress is not the same print that was in the picture so i wanted to return it and the coral dress i really like it just need it in a bigger size so i wanted to exchange it. I emailed dresslily and i can't return the suit but they will credit my account 7 dollars ... whatever. but the two dresses they want to just give me 7 dollars and keep them! NO the floral dress i should get a full refund back since its not the same as the picture and the coral dress i just want something that fits. I have emailed them about 10 times back and forth and it is just awful. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM AGAIN AND I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE IF THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING SOMETHING FROM THEM!

erikak8
6/24/15

So i ordered $80 worth of clothing from this website. It took it about 20 days to get to me. Once it finally did, it was SO cheaply made! Also, i am typically a size M/L. I ordered every article of clothing i got in a size Large. I was WAY too small. It fit my sister who is a size XS-S. Such a waste of money and i'm SO disappointed. Well- i guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't even give it one star!

jennyl43
6/24/15

Order a shirt, received no email confirmation, charged my card immediately, never received product. No one answers the phone! Never purchase here!!

robertv26
6/24/15

This is the worst quality piece of clothing I have ever bought! Its so cheap of this website because it comes straight from China, not to mention why it takes soo long to receive your order.The color is more of a burnt orange and the anchor is stamped on and bled through the fabric. I will never buy from dress lily again and I would advise anyone that is looking for a great deal buy from somewhere else! Try amazon first...rating overall 0!

samtav
6/24/15

I've been chasing every single day for a refund for a month now.

I've given them all the refund details they need a million times.

They are so incompetent it is unbelievable, I think they will never give me a refund.

BELOW IS A STUPID MESSAGE FROM THEM- THEY CLEARLY HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING. INCOMPETENT PEOPLE

Tip for consumers: Be aware all- do not buy anything from this site

rozl1
6/24/15

I am so upset about Dresslily. My product never arrived and they never gave me any refund non reply. Please don't shop from them!

christinac36
6/23/15

I'm another one who got scammed by this company. They sent me half my order then kept putting me off another 30 days. Ordered in March. It's almost july. Started dispute with PayPal. They gave PayPal tracking number they sent HALF OF MY STUFF WITH and claimed to have mailed it all, I guess, cause PayPal closed dispute. That's ok I'll contact my bank and let all my friends know this is a scam. I can't believe they are still in business! I was bummed cause only reason I went to this site is because I saw ad on fb for swimsuit and I loved it. Then ordered a bunch of stuff and never even got the suit or a shirt. I am also going to contact Facebook to see if they don't have some sort of integrity to allow these people t advertise and defraud us.

maryg84
6/23/15

DressLily is the worst site ever. The clothes did not come close to fitting on the size chart. The stitching and material are so cheap looking. I am very disappointed and now have to eat 100 I spent.
I have asked for a return and they keep sending me to a link that makes you take pictures with a ruler and then send to them. They keep procrastinating so they do not refund the clothes.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CLOTHES and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Tip for consumers: DOn't buy their clothes

sylviar9

L1411170755108865
waiting for my order for almost a year. Please refund or resend order.

mv34
6/22/15

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE , that I EVER received from any Company that are supposed to have honorable sales and service !! I have been trying for about a MONTH now, to return the order, have packed it already to re-send and have asked in numerous "Customer Support" e-mails, for the return address as well as the questions regarding my refund on these items, but NOBODY CARES !! I will NEVER , EVER recommend this Company to anyone and will also put this on my Facebook page , to stop anyone , as far as I can , to order anything from DRESSLILY ! What a disappointment !!!

tammyf14
6/22/15

I had to go thru paypal to escalate my claim since my dress never did arrive even though they told me to keep waiting up to 60 business days, well I waited anddd it never did come so I received my money back but not a dress in site, don't waste your time shop locally

ethenian
6/22/15

So many great selection of beautiful and elegant dresses with affordable price and it offers FREE worldwide delivery. Customer support is also fast in addressing inquiries. Totally recommended!

bhumip
6/20/15

I really love ordering from Dresslily.com. They have a variety of great styles and selections, and at a great price. From my experience, I have received clothes and accessories with perfect quality and just as promised. The free shipping that they offer is something that is phenomenal along with the great prices, which I really love. It did not take that long to ship my items to me, which was impressive. The website is easy to navigate, and organized well. The customer service is quick, helpful, and professional. I would highly recommend this website to all of my friends and family.

jitenderk
6/20/15

i bought a jacket & make upfront payment, but never recieved product.they are fraud

DressLily Support Ticket is: T40067145576:
Shipping Method:
Flat Rate Shipping

nicoleh31
6/19/15

I ordered three items from this site. It took almost a month to get two out of the three items. When I opened one the shirt was WAY too small and had threads hanging off of it everywhere. The dress I got looked NOTHING like the picture on the website and looked very cheap! I plan on sending the two items back and have e-mailed the company to tell them not to send the third item just refund my account. Will not be shopping from this site agin.

chrisg81
6/19/15

I've shopped numerously with DressLily, they have very nice jewellery at affordable price. I've also bought pants and dresses from them which are pretty.

pearll5
6/19/15

Can't get ahold of anyone at Dresslilly, so did I just get scammed?

jilliane
6/19/15

My order says Shipped. There is no tracking. It has been one year. I am in the US and the one time I did email them about the order they said my product was delivered in the Netherlands.

If you are reading this - don't bother sending money to dresslily, actually just send it to me, I won't send you anything back and ignore your emails just like they did to me. That seems fair and legal doesn't it ?

bradis
6/19/15

I saw an ad for dress lilly on facebook and loved the top.. so I searched the website.. loved everything I saw. I was just about to check out with 340 dollars worth the clothes when I thought I better look at some reviews first.. seemed to good to be true.. I am very upset because I loved all of the clothes on this website and was excited to get a wardrobe for half the normal cost.. but obviously these 700+ bad reviews aren't a coincidence. Shame on them for scamming hard working people! thank you all for saving me the time and money!

katrinaw11
6/18/15

Horrible customer service. Ordered March 10 and just got today, June 18. Numerous emails telling me to wait a few more days...and then the shirt I ordered was of terrible quality, too small, and full of snags.

nicholey
6/18/15

I ordered a simple skirt and 3 bracelets, a $20 purchase. I received the completely WRONG order and Dress Lily said it wasn't even their items! B.S.!! Was the ugliest dress I ever saw too. I went back and forth for months with a rep named Summer. She was nice but made promises about sending me the items I ordered which again, I never received!! Then I receive an email stating they returned my money! NO THEY DID NOT!!!! This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! DO NOT BUY, RIP OFF ARTISTS! They will keep your money and string you along in hopes you will just give up. They keep your money! So LAME!!! Buyer Beware, their stuff looks really cute but it doesn't exist!!! I'm so disappointed, I'll never buy from overseas again! Hate Dress Lily. Hate them.

nayelia
6/17/15

Long shipping ever, in separate deliveries, missing items in each one and when you call or mail customer support about it, they ask about your original package weight photo (like if you keep it from 3 months ago). Items are 3-5 sizes small so xxx large are like medium for US sizes. The clothing looks nice in the web site but unfortunately is bad quality, I should know because the price is the right for that. Don't even try!

sarahl101
6/17/15

Continue to buy from dresslily,the cloth there are wonderful. Suitable for everything, I love them.

joannc10
6/17/15

The dress is so beautiful it is a bit short for the conservative person but the material is good .Would recommend this to anyone looking for a classy black dress.Dresslily always atand by the customer

kelleyr5
6/17/15

Items never arrived, customer support refused to even consider helping me with the order until after 2 months. At that point they offered to refund only 50% of my original purchase price! DO NOT USE this site!! Still waiting to see if they actually refund the 50%.

dawnh28
6/17/15

It took almost two months to get my order and when I received it the quality was terrible. The dress had a old silver zipper that was extremely noticeable and wouldn't fit any human being. Don't waste your time. Any positive reviews must be fake.

cd59
6/17/15

Ordered an item on March 1st. It is now June 17th and I still haven't received it. I order from Chinese vendors pretty frequently, so this isn't an issue with shipping times. This is either lazy, neglectful sellers or an outright scam. Avoid this company.

Update 7.1.15 - I was contacted by the company, told to contact them through the website using my order number and support ticket number. Shockingly, their "contact us" page doesn't work. And shows no records according to my support ticket number; the same ticket number they issued me when I first began to complain. Horrible, horrible people.
Awful company.

lindas167
6/16/15

This is great to keep the chill off in the evening and it dresses up my simple sundress perfectly,hinghly recommend dresslily

mariab65
6/16/15

I bought this for my grandmother, and she loved it! Wonderful quality and the color is perfect. She says that she feels beautiful when she wears it! dresslily deserve every compliment

angelinea
6/16/15

I was recommended by my friemds to shop at dresslily,Fits true to size. It was more of a shirt than a dress but it was still a great purchase. I threw on a pair of leggings and it was PERFECT!!!

78 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I cancel my order before they ship it and get my money back
12/1/14
Answer
russellw19
A: Janet B must work for Dresslily. I had to file a claim with the credit card company to finally get a response. They ask for your address 3 or 4 times, then they offer you an 8" discount on your NEXT order. The company is a SHAM, and does not operate like a credible company. Don't be deceived by Janet B. The customer service is made up of people who can barely understand and communicate in English, and they could care less about you.
5/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What is your street address, please
3/4/15
Answer
lorrainem21
A: Ordered and paid a dress in 30th March and got it 4th April with a small arms compare to a dress itself, very, very low quality,,,. For me its a big "no",, sorry.
4 weeks ago