Review of Zoro.com

Tel: 1.855.289.9676
askzoro@zoro.com

scottm726
8/22/19

Same story as many others. I was told something would ship in 7 business days, it's now been 14 business days and no one at Zoro can tell me when the product will ship, or even where the product is coming from. If your project has a deadline don't order from Zoro, shipping dates on the site are a fantasy.

craigk94
8/22/19

Ordered 3 drift guards and add said they would be delivered in 3-7 days. After 10 day I sent a message asking where they were. They replied following day and said they were being direct shipped from manufacturer. They would get me a ship date within 24 hrs. 72 hrs later they sent me a message that they would not be shipped for another 2 weeks. I only ordered because they said I would have them in 3-7 days and then they tell me it will be more than a month to get them. I don't recommend this company. They don't keep up on their word.

terryl257
8/9/19

I ordered a selection of pulleys. I needed 4 of a specific type of pulley but only 3 were in stock. I called and the representative and she said the last pulley will ship in two or three days from another warehouse. Two days later I called and another representative said there are none in stock at any warehouse and the last pulley I need will ship in 4 weeks.So now I have to wait 4 weeks to build a project I thought I would be building in 4 days.
Obviously the first representative just wanted to force a $650 sale.
I might just send everything back!
And I probably wont ever order from ZORO again.

stepheni43
8/5/19

My Fresh Water Well Controller Start Up Capacitor failed in a 20 year old controller. Instead of paying a Well Repair guy to not show up for another week I decided to do the repair myself. Zoro had the exact OEM Well Controller and since I was a New Customer I got 15% Off and Free Shipping. $72 vs. $120 for the Service Call plus parts. The entire swap out took me just under and hour and I now have Fresh Florida Aquafier Water flowing again. Ordered on a Tuesday, Shipped on a Wednesday, arrived on Friday afternoon? Awesome Service and Experience.

tb220
7/6/19

Only place I could find a specific part online that we needed for a repair. Called and explained we needed it Friday before Noon so the 3 oz. Valve was $45.00 to ship two day A.M. guaranteed. (NOTE This was Wed July 3rd Thursday being a Holiday). Assured that if we chose two day shipping we would receive Friday 10:30AM.

Went online purchased product shipped two day AM with Guaranteed Friday July 5 by 10:30. On Truck for Delivery UPS doesn't deliver till afternoon. We had Maintenance guy on extra hours to make installation finally sent him home - Coming in Saturday to do repair more costs to us. Contacted Zoro and they told me that since (Thursday was Holiday).. we were lucky to get it Friday that it was guaranteed Monday COMPLETE B.S. and not what I was told by their personal They refused to refund $45.00 shipping costs A JOKE by the way. Very Disappointed.

peterm704
6/19/19

They then refuse to make good for it & claim that Jet.Com sold the equipment not them,,Hello Peter,

Thank you for contacting Zoro!

I do apologize, but as I have stated I do need to have you contact jet.com they are a market place of Zoro they have taken the funds when the order was placed we do not have anyway to refund you.

Here is the their contact information; 855-538-4323 or email; help@jet.com.

Again, I am sorry we can not help you.

We are available Monday Friday 6 am to 9 pm and Saturday 7 am to 5 pm CST. Our Customer Service Team can be reached at askzoro@zoro.com, replying directly to this email or dialing 855-289-9676.

Have a great day,

Sandy

Zoro Case Response Team

markb1203
6/7/19

Asked for an order update after 4 weeks of waiting. Was told item is no longer available. When were they going to let me know? No way to run a business. Will not do business with them again. Do not recommend doing business with them.

yoshib1
6/5/19

Your ad with the spastic jazz-rock mess music makes me want to cancel my Hulu subscription. I would NEVER patronize your business based on the aggressively idiotic ad alone.

marianas28
6/1/19

I ignored the reviews and now they sent me a cracked table when I specifically told them that I wouldn't accept anything damaged because I hate returns. And guess what? Now they are bull$#*!ting me to replace it or come get it and give my money back, but they so fool if they think that nothing is going to happen

nickyj4
5/23/19

I ordered 2 bikes that they were a 3rd party vendor and received 2 document holders. I've been trying to get a hold of them since I received the package and they haven't resolved anything.I have a photo of what I ordered and a photo of the packing list of what I received. Still waiting to see what this so called "customer obsessed" company will actually take "ownership" from their mistake and fix it!

veronicah70
5/21/19

I ordered 4 bicycles and received 4 document folders. They are ridiculous when they can't even tell the difference between bikes and folders. NOW I am out 4 bikes and stuck with lousy folders. They will refund my money though (allegedly) in 7-10 business days. That does nothing for me when I now have to wait on my money back in order to get 4 more bikes.

jasonr331
5/8/19

Used to get some cheap stuff from Zoro before, wouldn't say it was fast and quality was quite different from description, but nothing unusual for online purchase. However today they beat themselves and just set a record. I ordered 3/4" x 60 ft. Coil Copper Tubing for exterior plumbing thru Amazon. Can't be anything easier. Cost me $220 - few dollars less than Grainger or Lowe's. Received a package and on the box with huge font is printed : 5/8" x 60ft. Pipe has indents and the end was smashed. Also received a pair of gloves I didn't order. I called Zoro and after few minutes on hold they aggressively tried to convinced me that the size is right and I don't understand the difference between inner and outer diameter (work 40 years in construction) I told them that I have 3/4" fitting in my hands and the size is wrong!!! The answer was that it's not they responsibility and I have to contact the third party seller. I said that I want to talk to supervisor or whoever is in charge and immediately smooth talk turns ugly - service associate actually start yelling at me !!! After another long hold and dropped call (I called 3 times total) I called Amazon and request full refund despite the warning that the order is not eligible for a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee. Amazon call center is definitely somewhere on other side of the planet, but at list they apologised for Zoro's mistake and promised to help. Never ever will get anything from Zoro again - I think even order stuff from China would be better experience. Avoid or regret.

fucka10
4/11/19

You make a 10 min episode turn into a 20 min episode because of your annoying constant ass ads dkkdjdjdjdjdjfienfeifnfjrnfidnfjd

tg100
2/26/19

While applying for a net 30 account I was told that my account was approved and made a order> Then i received a call from Andrea telling me that my account was not approved. I asked her if she could send out a letter of explanation so that I could see why I was not qualified, I then told her that I have over 10 trade lines on my buisness account and good credit so I was curious of why? She got very upset and told me she spoke with me before as if I was lying about something!!! I said maam I just got referred to your company and you have never spoke with me . She then got very upset and rude. I then told her i was glad i wasn't doing buisness with this company because she was beyond rude . Quill and my other companies will reap the rewards of my money !!!

davidw995
2/17/19

I am restoring the 1909 transmission. I miss measured the gasket material I need. Even though it was my fault they refunded my money and replace the order. It doesn't get any better than that.

billm502
2/15/19

Ordered a pressure switch. It arrived the very next day and was exactly as described. Very pleased and very impressed

michellel426
2/9/19

I ordered Avery internet labels and instead of Avery 5126 somehow I got Avery 5127 on my sales receipt and that is what I received. I got ahold of them and not only did they give instant refund they let me re-order and use my 15% off coupon again AND they let me keep the 5127's. Great service!

jimt226
2/7/19

At 4:45PM on a Tuesday, I ordered a case of acoustic ceiling tiles. Price was the best and I took a chance considering the reviews I read about the site. To my total amazement, my order was here the next day by 9:30AM. And it was standard free shipping. Awesome experience.

dennisd212
2/7/19

ordered a specialty part, happy that Zoro had the part in stock, was priced fairly and arrived at my house two days later!! Cant ask for more than that!

tomg306
1/23/19

Ordered a discounted specialty part. Waited a month while this company sat on my $200+. After waiting patiently for a month, I had to proactively ask why my item hadn't shipped by their promised end date of their delivery date. They told me the day after that my product is no longer offered by the manufacturer. In other words, they proactively advertised a product they didn't have any assurances they had on hand or could even receive. Awful company.

mariem251
12/14/18

On 11-30-18 I placed an order for 40 items for next day delivery and received shipping confirmation for 15 items. I cancelled the order on 11-30-18. I received an apology on 12-3-18 and replied for a refund. My return request was processed on 12-4-18. The remaining items were shipped on 12-3-18 and 12-4-18 despite cancellation. All items were returned but they refuse to refund shipping charges for items that were not even received next day.

They do not tell you they don't have the items and then they charge you for next day shipping for items received 5 days after your order and even though the order was cancelled the same day. Do not trust these people.

joed457
12/7/18

I saw they were affiliated with Granger so I figured they must be legit. Wrong.

Ordered $50 dollars worth of stuff for the free shipping. Didn't realize they have a MOQ when added to cart. Total scam. Ordered from Digikey, Arrow, Mouser, etc. for years and never had this issue. But whatever, ended up with 15 dollars of saw blades I didn't need. I caught the error and tried to cancel but no ability to do that with their limited online cart.

Emailed support but informed the order already shipped.

Then they forgot to ship me one of the parts from my order. Called tech support and they had a new one dispatched. That $2.50 part bag arrived a couple days later and lo-and-behold it's missing 2 parts in the quantity 10. Emailed them again and they shipping a replacement.

Sure, they right their wrong after they screw up twice but totally unreliable. I would never use them for anything serious or time critical. I wouldn't waste my time, just use Mcmaster Carr.

bobd281
11/30/18

I put in an order with Zoro on some pipe insulation that I had trouble sourcing on other sites, as it was larger than the standard 1/2, 3/4 sizes. In addition to having the sizes I needed, their prices were very reasonable. While I was a bit wary about ordering, given the mixed reviews I had read, I figured I'd give them a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised on all fronts, starting with the fact that the order arrived faster than expected.

Since I was catching up after an injury, it took me over a month to open the box. But once I did that, I found that they had gotten one of the items wrong-- sending me a larger size pipe insulation than I had ordered. I wrote to Zoro to let them know, not knowing what to expect, since I definitely waited too long to contact them. To my surprise, they were 100% helpful, and sent me the new, correct replacement items immediately. That's great customer service.

So between the price, shipping, availability of the items I needed, and their customer support when they could have just said "no," I would recommend them any time!

dv46
11/30/18

I purchased an industrial fan and was told it was on back order and would ship on a certain date. I placed an order for a second fan a couple of weeks later. After several weeks I followed up and was told "they're on back order" and your first order will ship on Nov 20th. On the 29th I followed up - still on back order and now they think they may not be manufactured any longer. It's obvious that they don't have any follow up in place until they hear from the customer - I would have waited forever if I relied on them. Will NEVER do business with them again.

mikeh792
11/29/18

I ordered a product on 11/14 on 11/26 I was told I would receive a call about shipping time from supplier. !
Today 11/29 still no call back. I called C/S and am told it may be another WEEK and now I can't cancel my order. How many people get this same treatment and how much money do they make using this tactic using your and my money for a month. If I use a banks money for a month I pay INTEREST!! Multiply this by hundreds and it is ALOT of MONEY!!!!! They won't use mine again!

Questions? Get answers from the Zoro.com staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Zoro.com