Review of Zoro.com

Tel: 1.855.289.9676
askzoro@zoro.com

elip25
11/7/19
Tried to purchase a number of chairs for our office breakroom. The total was $974, but then a Wiki Coupon reduced it to an awesome $649. When I added the shipping address that added an additional $84 for shipping, but somehow the new total was $1,059?? They obviously added the shipping price to the original total and even though it's showing a Discount credit of "-$324" it's obviously not actually taking that discount from the total amount due. I've closed out and redone it several times and it keeps doing the same thing. Absolute scam artists.
maryb1319
11/1/19
The only recommendation I would make to Zoro is put on the screen where the customer enters their shipping address, that you do not ship to P.O. Box #'s. Service was fast. They said I would get the order in a couple of days and I did. They sent an e-mail about not shipping to a P.O. Box and it was very polite. And they shipped what I ordered so I was very happy. I definitely will order from them again.
robertd926
11/1/19
I ordered a sliding door track and corresponding rollers that Zoro said would work with the track. when i tried to assemble it was not the correct track. I contacted Zoro and they cheerfully gave the correct track and part # which i ordered. then sent me a return. seems the UPS label was not correct so UPS would not take it. I called again and they refunded and old me to keep the original parts, apologized and refunded my money.
sometimes things don't go as planned in business but i felt how they handled this situation was AWESOME!! Great Job!!
veryrevchristopherb
VeryRevChristopher B.
10/5/19
Service was great.

We had a problem between what they had on their website and what the suppliers sent us. When I contacted them, they found the error on their part. Since they weren't able to fulfill what was advertised, they worked with us to get some equitable.

They were super polite and very reasonable. Even though it was a bit of a difficult problem, their service was great about finding solutions. High praise.
asterh1
10/5/19
Zoro might be fine but based on my experience and other reviews they are not timely. I placed an order last month and finally contacted Zoro because the item has not arrived. Zoro says the item has not even arrived at their facility and so obviously, they have not shipped it to me. They said maybe another 10 days.
davidl1476
10/1/19
After reading reviews I placed an order and held my breath. I ordered because they had the best price. Mind you, we're talking about a 12 foot long product. I live in the boonies and expected a lengthy delivery. Got a call from the trucking company 3 days later looking to deliver the next day. Product was delivered in perfect condition, high quality and all parts accounted for.
pault396
9/23/19
Don't waste your time. Still haven't received my knee pads after two weeks. The tracking number doesn't work. I'm getting a bad feeling about this! If I'd have known it would take so long I would have gotten them elsewhere.
lorned1
9/22/19
I was worried about ordering through them because of the negative reviews I read but I couldn't have had a better experience. The price was better than anywhere else. The product arrived exactly when it was estimated (6 days since I ordered late Saturday. It arrived Friday.) The shipping was free even for a 45 pound jack stand pair. The product itself exceeded my expectations. One thing I could say I wish they had done was sending a confirmation email immediately after purchase as I did not get one until Monday. Overall 5 stars. Totally legit.
georgeg383
8/31/19
Lowest price I could find, free shipping, worked great and I will try again. The Product was a cooling vest. Works good in Arizona heat.
scottm726
8/22/19
Same story as many others. I was told something would ship in 7 business days, it's now been 14 business days and no one at Zoro can tell me when the product will ship, or even where the product is coming from. If your project has a deadline don't order from Zoro, shipping dates on the site are a fantasy.
craigk94
8/22/19
Ordered 3 drift guards and add said they would be delivered in 3-7 days. After 10 day I sent a message asking where they were. They replied following day and said they were being direct shipped from manufacturer. They would get me a ship date within 24 hrs. 72 hrs later they sent me a message that they would not be shipped for another 2 weeks. I only ordered because they said I would have them in 3-7 days and then they tell me it will be more than a month to get them. I don't recommend this company. They don't keep up on their word.
terryl257
8/9/19
I ordered a selection of pulleys. I needed 4 of a specific type of pulley but only 3 were in stock. I called and the representative and she said the last pulley will ship in two or three days from another warehouse. Two days later I called and another representative said there are none in stock at any warehouse and the last pulley I need will ship in 4 weeks.So now I have to wait 4 weeks to build a project I thought I would be building in 4 days.
Obviously the first representative just wanted to force a $650 sale.
I might just send everything back!
And I probably wont ever order from ZORO again.
stepheni43
8/5/19
My Fresh Water Well Controller Start Up Capacitor failed in a 20 year old controller. Instead of paying a Well Repair guy to not show up for another week I decided to do the repair myself. Zoro had the exact OEM Well Controller and since I was a New Customer I got 15% Off and Free Shipping. $72 vs. $120 for the Service Call plus parts. The entire swap out took me just under and hour and I now have Fresh Florida Aquafier Water flowing again. Ordered on a Tuesday, Shipped on a Wednesday, arrived on Friday afternoon? Awesome Service and Experience.
tb220
7/6/19
Only place I could find a specific part online that we needed for a repair. Called and explained we needed it Friday before Noon so the 3 oz. Valve was $45.00 to ship two day A.M. guaranteed. (NOTE This was Wed July 3rd Thursday being a Holiday). Assured that if we chose two day shipping we would receive Friday 10:30AM.

Went online purchased product shipped two day AM with Guaranteed Friday July 5 by 10:30. On Truck for Delivery UPS doesn't deliver till afternoon. We had Maintenance guy on extra hours to make installation finally sent him home - Coming in Saturday to do repair more costs to us. Contacted Zoro and they told me that since (Thursday was Holiday).. we were lucky to get it Friday that it was guaranteed Monday COMPLETE B.S. and not what I was told by their personal They refused to refund $45.00 shipping costs A JOKE by the way. Very Disappointed.
peterm704
6/19/19
They then refuse to make good for it & claim that Jet.Com sold the equipment not them,,Hello Peter,

Thank you for contacting Zoro!

I do apologize, but as I have stated I do need to have you contact jet.com they are a market place of Zoro they have taken the funds when the order was placed we do not have anyway to refund you.

Here is the their contact information; *******323 or email; *****@jet.com.

Again, I am sorry we can not help you.

We are available Monday Friday 6 am to 9 pm and Saturday 7 am to 5 pm CST. Our Customer Service Team can be reached at *****@zoro.com, replying directly to this email or dialing *******676.

Have a great day,

Sandy

Zoro Case Response Team
markb1203
6/7/19
Asked for an order update after 4 weeks of waiting. Was told item is no longer available. When were they going to let me know? No way to run a business. Will not do business with them again. Do not recommend doing business with them.
yoshib1
6/5/19
Your ad with the spastic jazz-rock mess music makes me want to cancel my Hulu subscription. I would NEVER patronize your business based on the aggressively idiotic ad alone.
marianas28
6/1/19
I ignored the reviews and now they sent me a cracked table when I specifically told them that I wouldn't accept anything damaged because I hate returns. And guess what? Now they are bull$#*!ting me to replace it or come get it and give my money back, but they so fool if they think that nothing is going to happen
nickyj4
5/23/19
I ordered 2 bikes that they were a 3rd party vendor and received 2 document holders. I've been trying to get a hold of them since I received the package and they haven't resolved anything.I have a photo of what I ordered and a photo of the packing list of what I received. Still waiting to see what this so called "customer obsessed" company will actually take "ownership" from their mistake and fix it!
veronicah70
5/21/19
I ordered 4 bicycles and received 4 document folders. They are ridiculous when they can't even tell the difference between bikes and folders. NOW I am out 4 bikes and stuck with lousy folders. They will refund my money though (allegedly) in 7-10 business days. That does nothing for me when I now have to wait on my money back in order to get 4 more bikes.
jasonr331
5/8/19
Used to get some cheap stuff from Zoro before, wouldn't say it was fast and quality was quite different from description, but nothing unusual for online purchase. However today they beat themselves and just set a record. I ordered 3/4" x 60 ft. Coil Copper Tubing for exterior plumbing thru Amazon. Can't be anything easier. Cost me $220 - few dollars less than Grainger or Lowe's. Received a package and on the box with huge font is printed : 5/8" x 60ft. Pipe has indents and the end was smashed. Also received a pair of gloves I didn't order. I called Zoro and after few minutes on hold they aggressively tried to convinced me that the size is right and I don't understand the difference between inner and outer diameter (work 40 years in construction) I told them that I have 3/4" fitting in my hands and the size is wrong!!! The answer was that it's not they responsibility and I have to contact the third party seller. I said that I want to talk to supervisor or whoever is in charge and immediately smooth talk turns ugly - service associate actually start yelling at me !!! After another long hold and dropped call (I called 3 times total) I called Amazon and request full refund despite the warning that the order is not eligible for a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee. Amazon call center is definitely somewhere on other side of the planet, but at list they apologised for Zoro's mistake and promised to help. Never ever will get anything from Zoro again - I think even order stuff from China would be better experience. Avoid or regret.
fucka10
4/11/19
You make a 10 min episode turn into a 20 min episode because of your annoying constant ass ads dkkdjdjdjdjdjfienfeifnfjrnfidnfjd
tg100
2/26/19
While applying for a net 30 account I was told that my account was approved and made a order> Then i received a call from Andrea telling me that my account was not approved. I asked her if she could send out a letter of explanation so that I could see why I was not qualified, I then told her that I have over 10 trade lines on my buisness account and good credit so I was curious of why? She got very upset and told me she spoke with me before as if I was lying about something!!! I said maam I just got referred to your company and you have never spoke with me . She then got very upset and rude. I then told her i was glad i wasn't doing buisness with this company because she was beyond rude . Quill and my other companies will reap the rewards of my money !!!
davidw995
2/17/19
I am restoring the 1909 transmission. I miss measured the gasket material I need. Even though it was my fault they refunded my money and replace the order. It doesn't get any better than that.
billm502
2/15/19
Ordered a pressure switch. It arrived the very next day and was exactly as described. Very pleased and very impressed

Questions? Get answers from the Zoro.com staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Zoro.com