Zoro.com

Zoro.com has a consumer rating of 2.24 stars from 120 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zoro.com also ranks 26th among Home Appliances sites. The most common issues with Zoro.com are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 31.4%

• Order was shipped to my door in 2 days with the best price found on Internet.

• The customer service representative was very polite.
  • I received a confirmation email on January 21, 2016 that stated that the order has been fulfilled and shipped.
How would you rate Zoro.com?

“4 Orders - Low Prices, On Time”

Daniel S.
7/3/20

I recently placed 4 orders (June 2020). The orders included LED replacement light bulbs, felt padding for furniture, floor mats and motion sensors. All items arrived on time and in good condition. The bulbs were even packed with cellulose "packing peanuts" that dissolve in water. Overall good products, prices and deliver. A+

“1/4" socket set”

Robert M.
3/28/20

On their website showed a set of socket in a grey case 1/4" for 9.99 so I ordered thinking what I saw was a set instead they shipped me one deep 1/4" drive socket misleading advertisement I complained and later saw it posted not actual product ! I'm telling anyone the buys something from Zoro be careful to read it close thus guy will not be buying from them again

customer service (27) order (84) 2 weeks (5) 2 days (4) delivery date (3) 4 days (4) 3 times (4)
robertm2475
March 28th, 2020
williame630
April 27th, 2020
Simple purchase of and "In Stock item" that ships from manufacturer... Ships in 10 business days... or 21 that's close though. This appears to be a cut rate third person sales site that hopefully will go under to make room for companies who can deliver what's promised. The customer service representative was very polite. Sad she has to apologize for such a dirty company. Long story short, in stock ships in 10 business days or less means no idea if its in stock and ships when it ships no rush.
daniels978
July 3rd, 2020
firsttimec2
June 24th, 2020
I agree with the current overall rating: "The most common issues with Zoro.com are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers."
I placed an order 7 days and haven't received any shipping information yet. I just spent an hour on their customer service phone line only to hear about a hundred times how important my call is to Zoro. My phone ran out of juice before anyone answered my call.
thomasb1586
April 12th, 2020
I bought an aluminum screen door guard that I ended not being able to use. I contacted Zoro Customer Service and was told they couldn't process the return because it was carried out by one of their "re-sellers." I would have to deal with the reseller. I haven't contacted them yet but this is heading towards being way to much trouble.

I could have ordered this thru a big box store & the return could have been done immediately without nonsense.

Never again.
fredf214
May 11th, 2020
I spend about $2000-$3000/year from Zoro for about 8 years. Good prices, and with coupons they are even better. Plus free shipping on $50+ orders. Sometimes the product info is incomplete, so go to the mfg's site. If a price seems off, it is probably a typo. Ex; a stainless hanger bolt I wanted was listed at $110. The price was really for a box of 100, which turned out to be way lower than anyone else. Fred Feld in FL
susanh1325
June 10th, 2020
They will double charge you "even threw PayPal" nothing you can do. And try and contact them about anything besides an order... well good luck.
margareth384
March 25th, 2020
I work with elderly and so I keep a supply of Purell on hand. Seeing that there would be a shortage, I ordered from Zoro expecting several months delay. Zoro, instead of holding my order until supplies came available they simply cancelled my order--a week and a half after I had ordered it. I lost critical time in making an advanced order for needed supplies. Zoro sucks.
vickib199
January 11th, 2020
I ordered a coffee maker for a trip; it didn't arrive on the date promised. However, Zoro's phones are answered by a real live human. My questions were answered immediately and in a very professional manner. Ultimately I was allowed to keep the appliance and given a full refund. In this time when the govt cannot be trusted to accomplish anything, this company's efficiency is unparalleled and very appreciated. I will look for other items needed on their website, and they come close to Amazon's customer service policy.
davids3835
May 12th, 2020
When you call Zoro you have wait through
Three ads from other companies
My shipment came May 9th instead of April
They had no outer box
kenp305
May 18th, 2020
I placed an order online for some very simple plumbing elbows. The ordering system indicated shipping within 5 days, and now it is over 2 weeks since I placed the order and I can not get through to customer service at Zoro. I waited on hold for over 30 minutes and no one ever picked up..... This company is the worst - do not use them if you are looking for customer service!!!
gha
March 7th, 2020
Purchased 2 box of 24 pocket size hand sanitize wipes, got my confirmation number, received confirmation email indicating my product will ship soon. 3 days later I received an email indicating order was canceled due to pandemic product and it was no longer available, all I can think is they knew demand has gone up and even when my order was already confirmed but they canceled it to sell the same with much higher prices, good example of price gouge. I will continue provide a review that is best for this greedy company.
hillaryw1
May 17th, 2020
I've just placed my third order w/ Zoro.com for supplies for my charity. They had sent me a 20% off my order coupon which I then misplaced. I called their customer service and explained the situation including the fact that it's for charity and they gave me a replacement code. I truly thought I had cost the charity money and was besides myself. On all of the orders I've placed I've had at least a 15% off coupon which really helped as NYC taxes are about 9%. Also, I should mention my entire orders arrive in less than 3 days & by that I mean second business day for the most part. They also gave me a free return label when I needed to do returns. If only every company operated this way!
rona243
April 15th, 2020
Ordered a small product for a good price. Four days later I received an email saying "Our supplier has notified us that this item is no longer available and it has been removed from your order and our inventory."

I suspect the real reason is the price was lower than I could find it anywhere else and when they realized that they fabricated the story. Just a hunch.
jakobk11
April 7th, 2020
I read the reviews for zoro.com after I made my purchase and got kind of worried. Well less than a week later I got my order delivered in perfect condition. 10 gallons of super clean weighing 89lbs. Free shipping to my house. Most of these bad reviews are from fools ordering masks and hand sanitizer that is obviously back ordered. Zoro.com has my business and will keep it.
georges856
June 1st, 2020
I've ordered four or more times from Zoro and each time the item arrived as expected. They have products that most are not stocked at retail stores and can be bought a local suppliers but they are not always local. They do not sell the cheapo stuff you can find HD or Lowes. Alway good quality and the prices are the same, sometimes less than the MSRP. I usually try to buy directly from the manufacture and get more product information but most do not sell direct and but if they do, Zoro is sometimes a little less and no extra charge for shipping over a certain $ order. Never are they more than Amazon and the products Zoro sells are usually shipped faster to the home than from Amazon. Most products I buy I do not need overnight and are not covered by Amazon Prime. I ordered an outdoor drain basin Sunday night, shipped on Monday, arrive Thursday via UPS, standard ground shipping time.
ericw665
February 9th, 2020
Very satisfied with my first experience with Zoro. They were always available to answer any questions. The representatives were knowledgeable,respectful and Kind. The shipping was right on time and they called like I asked before they shipped a very large package. Its not to hard to tell when your dealing with a professional company like Zoro. They answer there phone and do what they say there going to.. Oh yea. With the promotional offer the operator told me about I saved $200 dollors and the product ended up being almost $300 cheeper then any other company. I will be using Zoro for future products. Thanks Zoro.
br228
March 9th, 2020
Ordered a few things, on the delivery date they cancelled my order, no explanation. Said they didn't charge my card an they clearly did.
Call them they can't even find my order number. Pathetic service!!!
simonl132
February 20th, 2020
Ordered a 24ft extension ladder got it delivered 2 days later. The ladder didn't have any dings from delivery like many other experienced.
wasima18
June 5th, 2020
I ordered BBQ grill, they did not confirm the sale, they did not ship the sale tried to cancel the order; they did not have a history of your order??? very poor web site.
after 6 weeks I received a sale receipt on my email. I tried to cancel the ordered thy told them they shipped it. I ask them what is their return procedure ...they never replay????
do not buy from them
annikak3
May 12th, 2020
Dealing with Zoro has been the worst experience ever. I order over two months ago and after multiple times reaching out to customer service I still had not received an answer of when my package would arrive. I requested a refund over two weeks ago and still HAVE NOT received my refund. I will never purchase from here again and recommend you do not so as well.
mikes2398
June 2nd, 2020
Placed an order and 2 weeks later nothing.emailed 3 times nothing. Called several times put on hold for over 20 mins.
jeffs1181
June 11th, 2020
Purchased an item on 4-1-20 still waiting for my money back after one excuse after another! Their customer service is as lame as a duck! Incompetent inept and clueless!
After 2 months of crap I wanted my money back and 2 weeks later have not got a refund.!

They gave me excuse after excuse! Then said I would get a refund and never honered it. I will NEVER EVER deal with them again.

Had to escalate a claim with PayPal or I would be SOL.

So yourself a favor and NEVER buy anything from them
bettinas24
June 12th, 2020
In January, I submitted an order, and it is now June, and after many delays, I received an email that they are canceling my order! One of the 3 items arrived, but in the wrong color. The other 2 items were on back-order, with the date stretching to March, then May, then ultimately I received an email in June, saying they just cancelled the other items! It is impossible to reach their cust service line---I called multiple times, ultimately hanging up after an hour! This was my first time dealing with Zoro....and definitely my last!
kennanm
April 29th, 2020
I hesitated to order from them when I saw so many harsh reviews. Glad I went forward with it! Received my order today, 25 hours after placing it and a day earlier than promised, and everything was as I requested.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zoro.com staff and other customers.

At Zoro, everyone gets low prices on our huge selection of Industrial Supplies, HVAC Equipment, MRO Products & much more. Free Shipping on orders over $50!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoro.com?

Have a question about Zoro.com?