Zooplus.co.uk

Zooplus.co.uk

zooplus.co.uk

Zooplus.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.32 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zooplus.co.uk also ranks 58th among Pet Supply sites. The most common issues with Zooplus.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my dog food and other equipment.

• Women from customer service was very rude and sassy.
How would you rate Zooplus.co.uk?

“High quality products”

Laura V.
5/23/20

Love the company. They have a great variety of good quality products for cats and dogs and other pets. I have purchased from them multiple times and will do so again!

“avoid at any cost”

Demetris B.
1/9/20

3 damaged deliveries, poor communication skills, not even able to understand the problem and properly communicate their views

customer service (9) dog food (3)
relur
September 9th, 2019
Would give 5 stars for the variety and prices but an absolute 0 for the attitude of some workers there.
I once asked if they plan on adding more items to the Rewards list and their response was "this is the current offer and if any changes occur, you will be able to see them on the website."
Thank you very much. It would've been the same thing or better if you said nothing.
lizs141
October 14th, 2018
Great pet food, BUT do not sign up to their discount plan as you will find you receive the original order month in and month out?? I have just been billed again for the same order I placed two weeks ago, my first order with them. This is a SERIOUS Contract, which is very unclear when you sign up. It looks like I will not be able to get out of it. You also cannot change your method of payment!
rebeccan77
October 24th, 2018
Prices are good. Range of stock is good. Delivery is awful. Orders go missing, deliveries arrive late or not at all. You have to spend over £15 just to order then it's an extra £4.99 for delivery unless you spend over £29. Complete waste of time and money. There are so many other websites selling the same things or at least similar things at the same price so needless to say, I certainly won't be using them again especially as I recommended zooplus to friends and family and they've had similar experiences. Quite embarrassing.
clairel28
Claire L. – Zooplus.co.uk Rep
Hi Rebecca, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment in our company's services. We offer 2 different delivery options, we hope that you may consider trying an alternative in the future which we hope will improve your experience. We have located your account with us and our Customer Care team will be in touch soon to resolve the issue with your recent order. We are very sorry that your experience has caused you to feel this way and we fully understand your frustration's. We appreciate the time you have taken to bring this to our attention and we regret the inconvenience this has caused.
Zooplus Review team
js62
January 1st, 2014
Having used this site several times because the prices were OK, I ordered a large quantity of "Organic" dogfood. When it came, it had no reference to the organic contents and the website of the manufacturer (in German) mentioned nothing either about this specific food or indeed any of their products being organic.

As anyone knows who buys organic, this choice is made for a variety of ethical reasons and we usually buy despite the price. Most of us accept a higher price as being acceptable in return for what we perceive as being higher quality. Being deceived is part of the reason we often shun non-organic products.

Needless to say, I was at first irritated and then angered when I challenged zooplus. Rather than being open and helpful, the company continually fobbed me off with directions to contact the manufacturer, unsigned email replies, and continual insistence that the ingredients were organic, despite the evidence.

So I resorted to leaving negative feedback on their site which, guess what? was never published.

Eventually zooplus took out the organic references when threatened with legal action. Without apology.

Drawn your own conclusions...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zooplus.co.uk staff and other customers.

Need some help? Please contact customer care directly via the correct channels below: ?мGive Us A Call: 01234 430366 Outside the UK: +44 1234 430366 (regular telephone fees apply, varies by provider) Available Mon. - Fri. from 8:00 am to 5:00 p...

clairel28
Claire L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zooplus.co.uk?

Have a question about Zooplus.co.uk?