Review of Zooplus.co.uk

Munich, BY 80331, DE

4 reviews with 2 stars

relur
9/9/19

Would give 5 stars for the variety and prices but an absolute 0 for the attitude of some workers there.
I once asked if they plan on adding more items to the Rewards list and their response was "this is the current offer and if any changes occur, you will be able to see them on the website."
Thank you very much. It would've been the same thing or better if you said nothing.

rebeccan77
10/24/18

Prices are good. Range of stock is good. Delivery is awful. Orders go missing, deliveries arrive late or not at all. You have to spend over £15 just to order then it's an extra £4.99 for delivery unless you spend over £29. Complete waste of time and money. There are so many other websites selling the same things or at least similar things at the same price so needless to say, I certainly won't be using them again especially as I recommended zooplus to friends and family and they've had similar experiences. Quite embarrassing.

Response from Claire L., Zooplus.co.uk Representative
Hi Rebecca, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment in our company's services. We offer 2 different delivery options, we hope that you may consider trying an alternative in the future which we hope will improve your experience. We have located your account with us and our Customer Care team will be in touch soon to resolve the issue with your recent order. We are very sorry that your experience has caused you to feel this way and we fully understand your frustration's. We appreciate the time you have taken to bring this to our attention and we regret the inconvenience this has caused.
Zooplus Review team
lizs141
10/14/18

Great pet food, BUT do not sign up to their discount plan as you will find you receive the original order month in and month out?? I have just been billed again for the same order I placed two weeks ago, my first order with them. This is a SERIOUS Contract, which is very unclear when you sign up. It looks like I will not be able to get out of it. You also cannot change your method of payment!

js62
1/1/14

Having used this site several times because the prices were OK, I ordered a large quantity of "Organic" dogfood. When it came, it had no reference to the organic contents and the website of the manufacturer (in German) mentioned nothing either about this specific food or indeed any of their products being organic.

As anyone knows who buys organic, this choice is made for a variety of ethical reasons and we usually buy despite the price. Most of us accept a higher price as being acceptable in return for what we perceive as being higher quality. Being deceived is part of the reason we often shun non-organic products.

Needless to say, I was at first irritated and then angered when I challenged zooplus. Rather than being open and helpful, the company continually fobbed me off with directions to contact the manufacturer, unsigned email replies, and continual insistence that the ingredients were organic, despite the evidence.

So I resorted to leaving negative feedback on their site which, guess what? was never published.

Eventually zooplus took out the organic references when threatened with legal action. Without apology.

Drawn your own conclusions...

Questions? Get answers from the Zooplus.co.uk staff and other customers.

Zooplus.co.uk?