Zooplus UK

Zooplus UK has a consumer rating of 2.74 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zooplus UK also ranks 73rd among Pet Supply sites. The most common issues with Zooplus UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my dog food and other equipment.

• I have problem with ZooPlus.fi Customer service is bad, mean really bad.
How would you rate Zooplus UK?

“High quality products”

Laura V.
5/23/20

Love the company. They have a great variety of good quality products for cats and dogs and other pets. I have purchased from them multiple times and will do so again!

“Split Felix sachets on several deliveries- gross”

Sarah F.
7/31/20

I've used Zooplus for years. Very competitive and good, speedy delivery. On nearly every delivery for the last year (10) I have had burst Felix cat food sachets within the parcel. Boxes not damaged on the outside so don't think the courier is to blame. I have emailed them twice on particularly bad occasions and again today. Today smelt like a dead body as soon as I opened the box and was a major clean up job... I'm awaiting their response. On one occasion I had maggots. They asked me how many sachets were damaged (about 6) and I received a refund of £3.36! No acknowledgement of the inconvenience/ clean up/ smell etc. Sadly I will go elsewhere now as todays delivery tipped me over the edge-just can't trust them anymore

customer service (11) dog food (3)
laurav277
May 23rd, 2020
sarahf532
July 31st, 2020
I've used Zooplus for years. Very competitive and good, speedy delivery.

steved174
April 25th, 2018
I've been happy with Zooplus so far, been using them on and off for about 18 months. I like their prices, they are normally the cheapest for the dry dog food I buy and if not, only a pound or two more expensive for a large bag. Delivery is free and quick.

The second time I placed an order I added an incorrect bag of dog food by mistake. When it arrived I informed them and they got the courier to pick it up the next day at no cost to me and at the same time delivered the item I meant to order, was very impressed.

Another time they sent an incorrect item, was a glow in the dark collar instead of a dog toy. They let me keep the collar and refunded me for the toy so was satisfied with that too.

I don't buy my dry dog food from anywhere else now and usually add a few extra odds and ends in to the order at the same time
stephanyb11
June 11th, 2020
I had a genuine, small matter to get resolved and I was Shunned.
Terrible customer service... offered no resolution which I was happy to pay for.
There is no difference in packaging info but apparently two entire different products! Size and flavour obvs! But totally different product
ronm303
December 12th, 2018
I ordered an external filter for my aquarium. I ordered on Saturday and received it on the following Wednesday - no complaint there. When I contacted customer service by email I had a reply within a few hours. The price was good as well. I would use Zooplus again.
demetrisb1
January 9th, 2020
3 damaged deliveries, poor communication skills, not even able to understand the problem and properly communicate their views
olgae9
September 20th, 2019
Women from customer service was very rude and sassy. Delivery service is very bad. Left mine parcel with the neighbor from house 1, we living on number 6, and I was at home all day waiting. Just because we have no driveway, and driver has to walk.
Terrible experience.
relur
September 9th, 2019
Would give 5 stars for the variety and prices but an absolute 0 for the attitude of some workers there.
I once asked if they plan on adding more items to the Rewards list and their response was "this is the current offer and if any changes occur, you will be able to see them on the website."
Thank you very much. It would've been the same thing or better if you said nothing.
elizabeths539
February 8th, 2019
Ordered a quantity of food for my cats but only a quarter of my order arrived. Customer services useless blamed the delivery company for loosing the rest of it. Left me with very little food for one of my animals who can only have a very limited diet. They are not interested in the problem they have caused me as I do not live near to a pet shop to get replacement supplies and they have taken a large payment for the food not supplied. Do not use this company as they only interested in getting your money and don't honour their contract to supply the goods as ordered.
tracyc275
October 30th, 2019
Had a few orders in the past and were good. The latest order was never received and no response for 3 weeks but contacted Zooplus today and they are sending a replacement. Great customer service and my cat will be happy.
joycea15
February 5th, 2016
My cat has colitis and so I have to be really careful about the types of food I get for him. Zooplus stocks a good selection of animal food that is grain free and organic. One of the orders I had, never got delivered but when I rang customer service, they sent me out another large bag of cat biscuits straight away. They were very helpful, so unlike some of the other reviews, I found my experience to be a very pleasant one. I also think how you treat customer service staff has a lot to do with the service you get back. If you're not happy with the service, ask for a manager and I am sure that would help you get your issue solved. I have ordered 3 times from them now and so far, they have been excellent.
sophieb33
June 3rd, 2016
We have 2 x border collies and I always order from Zoo plus
All trackable via Yodel and always quite quick to turn up.
Best prices I have found for Hill's science plan and they offer 18kg bags.
Would recommend.
kylief5
November 26th, 2017
I have very fussy pets and my Pomeranian is getting very old now. Therefore, I was recommended to buy from zoo plus. The descriptions are very well presented and the prices are fabulous compared to those in grocery and other pet stores
noelm65
March 8th, 2019
I ordered cat soup. What was delivered was about 60 % as ordered, the rest what they had to hand? I received no reply to my e-mail complaint.

Never again.
lizs141
October 14th, 2018
Great pet food, BUT do not sign up to their discount plan as you will find you receive the original order month in and month out? I have just been billed again for the same order I placed two weeks ago, my first order with them. This is a SERIOUS Contract, which is very unclear when you sign up. It looks like I will not be able to get out of it. You also cannot change your method of payment!
rebeccan77
October 24th, 2018
Prices are good. Range of stock is good. Delivery is awful. Orders go missing, deliveries arrive late or not at all. You have to spend over £15 just to order then it's an extra £4.99 for delivery unless you spend over £29. Complete waste of time and money. There are so many other websites selling the same things or at least similar things at the same price so needless to say, I certainly won't be using them again especially as I recommended zooplus to friends and family and they've had similar experiences. Quite embarrassing.
clairel28
Claire L. – Zooplus UK Rep
Hi Rebecca, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment in our company's services. We offer 2 different delivery options, we hope that you may consider trying an alternative in the future which we hope will improve your experience. We have located your account with us and our Customer Care team will be in touch soon to resolve the issue with your recent order. We are very sorry that your experience has caused you to feel this way and we fully understand your frustration's. We appreciate the time you have taken to bring this to our attention and we regret the inconvenience this has caused.
Zooplus Review team
annal40
March 22nd, 2014
I have shopped with Zooplus.co.uk for 10 years now and I can not praise them highly enough. My orders have always been delivered promptly. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my dog food and other equipment.
catherinef7
October 16th, 2012
Great site and savings for anyone with pets also super customer service should you experience any problems with your order
js62
January 1st, 2014
Having used this site several times because the prices were OK, I ordered a large quantity of "Organic" dogfood. When it came, it had no reference to the organic contents and the website of the manufacturer (in German) mentioned nothing either about this specific food or indeed any of their products being organic.

As anyone knows who buys organic, this choice is made for a variety of ethical reasons and we usually buy despite the price. Most of us accept a higher price as being acceptable in return for what we perceive as being higher quality. Being deceived is part of the reason we often shun non-organic products.

Needless to say, I was at first irritated and then angered when I challenged zooplus. Rather than being open and helpful, the company continually fobbed me off with directions to contact the manufacturer, unsigned email replies, and continual insistence that the ingredients were organic, despite the evidence.

So I resorted to leaving negative feedback on their site which, guess what? Was never published.

Eventually zooplus took out the organic references when threatened with legal action. Without apology.

Drawn your own conclusions...
ianp98
April 30th, 2019
Stay away this company will not help. If you have a complaint I ordered 3 rabbit cages and they where missing the plastic clips and got 5old to buy my own and they would refund me £20 for £80 to buy my own clips
rosym2
July 14th, 2014
Consiglio a chi compra cibo o accessori per animali questo ottimo sito. Confrontate i prezzi dei siti zooplus.es, zooplus.co.uk e zooplus.de: farete grandi affari!

Advice to those who buy food or pet accessories this great site. Compare prices among zooplus.es, zooplus.co.uk and zooplus.de sites: do big business!
phillipo
October 2nd, 2017
Shambolic customer service - i have spent a lot of money with zooplus, but when I tried to pay for an order, it kept defaulting to 'pay by bank transfer' with no option to revert to pay by card. I emailed their 'customer service' several times to resolve the problem - they say they called back, but there is no record and they ignored my updated mobile number. Overall, they wasted a lot of my time by not reading my emails properly - i took my order to another supplier who offered the same products for less - i would not use them as they treat customers with contempt
saml77
October 22nd, 2015
I ordered off this company in 2014 and was happy with the results. Now in October 2015 they seemed to of helped themselves to £59.99 out of my account and refuse to tell me what i ordered and not send me a invoice even though my card was used they view me as a "third party" but did tell someone else had a delivery and it had been accepted but they will not tell who ordered it until i get a police report. I am sure this is all cods wallop as if its my card I have a right to a invoice. 3 separate emails I received from them asking for a police report of which I cant report as 1) they wont care 2) I cant tell them who apparently ordered. Steer clear. Rip off merchants off my card
paule6
June 22nd, 2010
Fantastic range with genuine reviews. Cheap delivery (2.90 I believe) and Free delivery with orders over £29. Fantastic! I got my rabbit cages here with covers cheaper than what pets at home sell just the cover for! And free delivery!

I love this site. There are other sites but this is one to be trusted and loved. They also have offers on all the time.
tomk47
June 10th, 2014
I received damaged bag of dog food, I got in touch within a half an hour asking for an exchange and for damaged one to be taken away, 2 days later they asked for photo so I emailed it, no reply emailed again, they said they got no photo so this time I emailed again and also uploaded the image, they offered £12 discount which I refused as I explained I didn't know how long it was opened, heard nothing since, so had to put in claim with Paypal, I keep emailing them to ask them to take away old food as they have it in their terms and conditions that they collect stuff that is too awkward to post, and they refuse to answer, I am now going to have to pay excess weight charges on my bin unless I pay for acourier service to ship it back and hope for quick refund, which I doubt with their customer service, they may be quick and cheap but first sign of trouble they dont want to know, beware of buying large

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zooplus UK staff and other customers.

Need some help? Please contact customer care directly via the correct channels below:? мGive Us A Call: 01234 430366 Outside the UK: +44 1234 430366 (regular telephone fees apply, varies by provider) Available Mon. - Fri. From 8:00 am to 5:00 p...

clairel28
Claire L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zooplus UK?

Have a question about Zooplus UK?