Review of Zoetico

Tel: 312.725.0471

zaidam2
Zaida M.
2/5/19

They gave me a fantastic deal on a trans ocean rug I have been eyeballing. Its excellent service on top of that!

veolaj
Veola J.
8/24/18

There are very unique products here. I saw them on Facebook and its been easy to order and find what I was looking for. I will be back.

owenc40
Owen C.
8/22/18

I like how easy it is to shop at Zoetico. The style and asethetics of the furniture were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

thelmaw13
Thelma W.
8/20/18

Not pushy sales staff at all. They are very honest and will help you with anything. Highly recommended

kendaj
Kenda J.
8/14/18

Modern, glam, retro and scandinavian furniture options. Need I say more? I'll be shopping here again and again

suzannew53
Suzanne W.
8/13/18

Cool options, fair prices. Interested to check the quality, but the reviews are solid so I am pretty confident

pollyt3
Polly T.
8/10/18

Wow! Can't remember how I found this site, but soooo cool. Definitely my new favorite furniture store!

ilsem1
Ilse M.
8/7/18

never heard of you guys, but awesome stuff, good price, happy to purchase more after seeing this piece

jaimec47
Jaime C.
8/6/18

I love the style of Zoetico and offerings they have. Its curated nicely and the customer service answers phone and responds to emails.

caridadr1
Caridad R.
8/3/18

The experience with Zoetico has been good. Easy to browse and checkout has been easy. I have not complaints and can highly recommend them.

rodricka2
Rodrick A.
8/2/18

I found them in facebook. Very good experience so far with the easy checkout and the site looks really nice. They are also very responsive.

annabelll1
Annabell L.
8/1/18

Zoetico has nice set of products. The website feels a little show but overall the checkout is fast and it was easy to find what I was looking for.

chrissyn5
Chrissy N.
7/29/18

The site was easy to shop and checkout was a breeze. Experience has been fine. No complaints for now. Thanks.

cathernh
Cathern H.
7/27/18

The experience was wonderful. They have just the right style of products that i was looking for at reasonable prices.

darlinem3
Darline M.
7/23/18

The experience has been good. I got all my questions answered via phone and email. Service has been friendly. Thanks.

lieselottee
Lieselotte E.
7/17/18

Zoetico has some very unique furniture. People are are nice and I enjoy the shopping here with the rustic type furniture

clotildel
Clotilde L.
6/29/18

the website is quick, they have people picking up the phone and answering emails, and they didnt push me to checkout over the phone which was nice

rosaleer1
Rosalee R.
6/21/18

I found zoetico through there Facebook page. They helped me with all my questions so decided to whip out the credit card and buy.

clairec79
Claire C.
6/20/18

Good looking site, easy to browse and good seleciton. No complaints. We will be back to finish out our bedroom,

faridaho1
Faridah O.
6/18/18

Zoetico has that rustic, new age furniture that we wanted for our new home. I was able to work out a deal with them on a bedroom set.

johnh1438
John H.
6/15/18

Nicely currated furniture. People pick up the phone which was nice to see. Bought some dining chairs and will pick up a dining table later.

loretteh1
Lorette H.
5/30/18

the prices are about what I would pay in store, but their customer service and free delivery and great return policy will have me coming back

jah4
Ja H.
5/23/18

Zoetico has excellent service and the website was easy to shop. One tip is to talk to them to see if they can work within your budge.

michaels477
Michael S.
5/22/18

The website is well organized with the categories and it was easy to find what i was looking for. Work with the ladies over there to get a better deal/

krystak1
Krysta K.
5/21/18

I love shopping at Zoetico. They have changed from a midcentury modern only site to now offering lots of variety. I will be back.

Questions? Get answers from the Zoetico staff and other customers.

Zoetico?