Review of Zelorafit

Zelorafit reviews

carissaf3
1/12/19

I ordered something five months ago. I received one email back but they stopped responding. Now the website won't pull up either.

seang120
12/20/18

I put in a order back in August and was given the run around multiple times and it's now December 20th still haven't got my order and they never answer respond to my emails anymore

marinas69
12/4/18

I ordered my leggings on September 9th! Today is December 4th and I never received my order. This was a scam. Just like I read in comments below, I also got email responses from someone named Giselle who asked me to keep waiting for my order since they had over 10,000 orders to ship. I waited. I kept emailing asking what's the status of my order but eventually stopped getting responses. This ZELORAFIT scam is operating via Instagram. STAY AWAY from them and report them as SCAM on IG.

vanessam149
11/27/18

Ordered my leggings back in September, never received them. Someone by the name Giselle was emailing me telling me they don't do refunds when asked for my money back. I contacted the Better Business Bureau about it and still have heard nothing back. What a rip off and scam this company is. I hope they catch these thieves stealing people's money.

chelseyl6
11/8/18

Ordered leggings end of august keep getting the run around. I was told a week ago my order shipped but the website is having issues so they cannot provide a tracking number. Don't order from this company!! No phone number only email. And no refunds!

alaynab2
10/23/18

Still haven't received leggings I ordered over 3 months ago. Asked for a refund since I did not receive the product. They keep saying that they don't do refunds and they will be shipping them shortly. Do not order from zelorafit. You will not get your money back and you will not receive your product.

jasminec126
10/15/18

This website is a scam. I ordered my leggings in early august and I have received nothing. I've contacted them once in late August, again in September, and again a couple of days ago and their only excuse was a large amount of order each time. You cannot get a refund and the only way to contact them is by email, there's no number to call. DO. NOT. ORDER. FROM .THEM.

kristins105
10/15/18

I placed an order over a month and a half ago and on there website it is still showing order processing.

I have contacted them by email multiple times they lied to me saying it would be shipping in 1-2 days on september 25th...it is still processing on october 15th...

Also there website states that once the order is shipped it can take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

So there for it will take over 3 months to get my leggings. This is ridiculous.

DONT EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!

torim26
10/11/18

This site has been selling "free" active leggings and charging about 10$ shipping per item and they have not shipped anything to anyone. No info about the business or the people behind it or where they are located, no reviews, and they answer emails lying to you saying that they are taking a while because of large order volume.

Questions? Get answers from the Zelorafit staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Zelorafit