Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

stephanieb203
1/16/19

I ordered a wedding stamp last year that I was unhappy with, and so instead of giving my money back, Zazzle gave me credit on my account. I thought, okay well I'll find something to buy on the site with the $27 odd bucks I got back. To my dismay, I scoured through the entire site looking for anything I could afford, and magnets were about it... not even a pillowcase or a large mug...

Everything is so overpriced on Zazzle, which would be fine if it wasn't poor quality.

So in the end I ordered 4 little custom fridge magnets. The magnets look cheap, all four have scratches and scuffs on the plastic front, and one came with a dent in the front.

I uploaded high-resolution photos, which looked very clear on my computer screen. The printed photos are blurry and look like they've been printed onto thin paper with a colour printer. There's even the give away faint horizontal lines across the pictures which indicate that this is the case. I was honestly expecting them to at least be printed on photo paper, given that they're $5.50 each (Looks like they cost about 10 cents to make TBH)

I can't believe 4 of these little magnets cost me nearly $30 in total (as delivery wasn't cheap either)??

So my question is, does Zazzle sell anything worth buying??

zarayb
1/15/19

Ordered a bunch of shirts for my bowling team with our custom logo on it. Everything turned out great and shipping was fast. My only wish was I didn't have to do the design over again each time between mens and womens shirts and sizes.

jeminatd
1/14/19

I placed an order December 23rd and have yet to receive my order. I tracked shipping as instructed by the website but the information states it waiting to be delivered. The status as been the same for 10 DAYS!!!! This company makes it impossible to contact them which is even more frustrating. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I'm confused as to how the company has 4 stars because that's what originally attracted me to the site. It was all a sham and at this point IM CONVINCED I WILL NOT GET MY PRODUCT OR MONEY BACK! If this review helps another to avoid going through the frustration/ inconvenience I'm going through then I'll find solace in that. This is the worst and people keep in my this was a Christmas gift... it's the 14th of January now

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Jeminat,

I am so sorry to hear that you still have not yet received your order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a private message here requesting for your order details so that we can help look into this.

tracwyb
1/4/19

I order personalized calendars every year as Christmas gifts for family members I have never used zazzle before and I saw a price difference so I decided to try it. The order was placed on December 16 and calendars received just in time for Christmas. The quality was good but my 2019 calendars had ALL 2018 MONTHS!! I contacted Zazzle and the company that made them. The only response I got was one email from Zazzle with a credit that was 50% of my order "for future purchase" I thought I made the mistake so I tried again but a different style and company and confirmed the year was correct before I finalized my order THEY PRINTED ANOTHER 2018 CALENDAR!! This time I cancelled the order and my payment I'll never use Zazzle again. And I have YET to hear back from my email to the individual who created the original calendar

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Tracey,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your order of calendars. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

jeanm273
12/31/18

Zazzle allows me to create those one of a kind items. Packing is very strong and items are well protected. Communication is terrific and I knew exactly when the product shipped and would arrive and was also notified of the arrival. I've ordered several times and will do so again.

patriciab551
12/29/18

Very nice nameplate. Sleek and has enough weight to it. It was custom and had my husbands military rank on it. He's very particular but he loved it.

lindam965
12/28/18

My daughter-in-law ordered fabric to be shipped to me. The enclosed paperwork was for someone else's order and the printing of the fabric was totally unacceptable. She contacted them 2 weeks ago to return the material but has received no response. I contacted them but they won't deal with me because she placed the order. The 30 day window for return is closing rapidly. I would nit order from them. For the exorbitant cost of the fabric, I certainly expected better. I tried to attach a photo but it doesn't work.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Linda,

We truly apologize for the issues you encountered with this order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and would love the opportunity to make this right. I will be contacting your daughter-in-law via e-mail personally to further assist.

christiec33
12/27/18

Each poster I ordered was from a different artist and were different sizes, small and large. But all of them arrived in poor quality. One poster was a detailed world map. The only legible words are the large country and city names. Another poster was a periodic table, with each side cropped off and chunks of ink missing. The third was a botanical mushroom poster that was super blurry. The last was a solar system chart with the top cropped off.

In Zazzles promotional emails, they say satisfaction is guaranteed. But when I sent them pictures and asked for a refund, I was begrudgingly offered a credit of the sale price I paid so I can apply that to order the posters again at FULL PRICE. Yes, they want more money to replace them!

When I asked how I could be sure I wouldn't get more blurriness and cropping, they offered to have someone actually look at the posters before shipping them this time!

Never again will I shop there!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
HelloChristie,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with your posters. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

hankp13
12/22/18

I have had 2 good and 4 bad experiences with Zazzle. I ordered 4 items and all had some issue...like never sent and tracking remained at "label prepared", rejected design on one item, but printed on another, poor printing that was skewed and incorrect ink that was nowhere near the preview "proof". Customer services takes a long time to get through to while being in the hold queue. With each call (6 of them), they either eventually gave me a refund, or fixed the issue. It's been exhausting. It would be nice to know why a design gets rejected.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Hank,

I am so sorry to hear that your design was rejected. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

bradm170
12/20/18

Made a great design, ordered it, paid for it, everything was going great, then they cancelled my order, failed to communicate it to me, then completely left me hanging and didn't try to help out. I get it, there are some designs that they are not allowed to produce, but I really wish they would have told me this ahead of time and made a better effort to tell me my order was cancelled.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Brad,

We're so sorry to hear about the cancellation of your order and appreciate the comments and feedback you have provided. We will be sure to forward them on to our content review team.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

sylviam130
12/19/18

It's a fun way to customize a gift! I am glad they had Belgian & Clidesdale & miniature horse pictures & stickers!

camilles34
12/19/18

The item I ordered was taking a bit long to be made, so I sent an email to customer service expressing my concern that I needed the item by Christmas. Within one hour the customer service team kindly replied and upgraded my shipping to "next day air." My item was shipped today and will be here on the 20th!

Their communication and customer service was STELLAR.

Thank you!

chadg73
Chad G.
12/19/18

Company takes forever to ship (if they decide to ship) long wait to respond to emails and end up just saying items are lost in transit and refund your money that takes 2 weeks. Save your money and shop elsewhere

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Chad,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

erina68
12/18/18

I had placed in order before checking reviews. Was concerned I would not get my order by Christmas, but it came even earlier than expected. Could not be more happy with Zazzle, highly recommend. Super cute products and easy to order. Not sure what people are doing that they're having such a bad experience. Don't believe everything you read.

cr159
12/18/18

Husband used incorrect shipping address and had to have the post office return the item so I called to ask Zazzle how to have this reshipped to the correct address. Instead of doing that Zazzle is going to resend without having the other in their possession. Not a lot of companies will take a customers word for a lost or sent to a wrong address. I am impressed with the customer service and will use them again. I don't generally share this type of information but I will share this companies customer service .

kaylas109
12/18/18

Every time I order from Zazzle I am more and more impressed. This company goes out of their way to make things happen for their costumers. I ordered everything I needed for my engagement party through Zazzle and was impressed by every piece and their prices. I recently ordered my first photo Christmas card ever and did not realize the estimated delivery was two days after Christmas. When I emailed and asked if there was anything they could do to get it to me before Christmas they went out of their way to expedite the order and ship it to me overnight. I am beyond pleased with this company. They truly care about their costumers and their work which is rare these days. I 100% recommend Zazzle for all your design needs.

kristid26
12/18/18

I ordered a pack of cards, a stone, a magnetic photo, and 2 tshirts for what I thought was a good deal. I was very excited about the tshirts I designed for Christmas until they came in. The ink looked as if it faded the farther down the shirt it went. So disapointing. I checked into the return policy and sent a request. They then started emailing me to an old account I had to fight tooth and nails to get into. The response I got was that they cant refund me because I wanted to change the design I never said that I said quality was very poor. So I dont have time now to go thru snother company without paying an arm and a leg in time for Christmas. I did give this company 2 stars because all my other stuff turned out ok hiwever I will not be using Zazzle ever again!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Kristi,

I am so sorry to hear about the print errors with your shirts. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

pavm
12/17/18

I ordered bridal shower invitations over the summer and after 2 weeks of waiting and constantly contacting the customer service I was told at the end I can cancel my order ! At this point I had no time to order new ones with a different company so I had to run to CVS and print out some plain invitation. Then I decided to give it a second try and created Christmas cards. After 7 days i contacted customer service and was told my order is lost and they can prepare a new one but will arrive on Dec 21st. Why would I want to mail Christmas cards after Christmas?!?! Thank you Zazzle for ruining 2 events for me ! Never Again !

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Pav,

I am so sorry to hear about your overall Zazzle experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

gracet69
12/17/18

I can't buy holiday cards that look as good as the ones I get from Zazzle. The posters and photo wall hangings have all been top notch. The clothing is bright colored and holds up well in the wash. No one has business cards that look as good as the ones I've gotten from Zazzle. I've contacted them several times when my account got split into two accounts and they went out of their way to resolve the issues.

My only complaint is when they have informed me that something could not be printed because of copywrite violation. The email is always vague and late. I have modified cards without knowing what was wrong only to have the modified card rejected. I was told that a card with a photo of my daughter holding a soda can was rejected because they did not promote alcohol use with a child.

nathand218
12/17/18

Great prices, large selection of quality posters with customization options, and timely shipping. Would definitely recommend!

alyssak32
12/15/18

LOVE the customization opportunity, very cool. I made three totes for teachers (to give as gifts) with their names on them, but the colors on them didn't look bright when I received them in the mail. This might be because I bought the "budget totes." The black image looked like a light grey. But they're still readable and customized, so I'm still looking forward to giving the totes as gifts!
The buttons I bought were bright and PERFECT! Exactly as pictured. AND on sale! It was fun to create the font style, add names to personalize, and see the finished product arrived well before expected.
In March, I plan on ordering a different tote for myself (I'm a teacher) for my birthday. Not the budget tote.

mimiw10
12/14/18

Beautiful Business Cards! Great quality! I get so many compliments on my business cards because they are unique, they are of great quality and feel and they stand out. I liked that Zazzle had many options when it came to choosing my business card.

cindym342
12/14/18

I cant get a hold of customer service neither by phone or online chat to cancel my subscription. stupid idiots. Buyers be aware when purchasing on this site. If something goes wrong with your order there will be no one available to assist you

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Cindy,

We are truly sorry to hear about the trouble that you had on the website. I can see that you have been in contact with our Customer Care Team and can confirm that your free trial has been turned off. If there is anything else that we could assist you with, please feel free to respond directly to the email that was sent to you.

arleneh29
12/14/18

My experience with Zazzle was easy from ordering through delivery. The product turned out exactly as I expected. Exceptional value.

michellef273
12/13/18

I ordered Christmas Cards and Envelopes from this company but only received the Cards. When I sent them an email questions this they replied and stated the following:

" As we have recently changed our available paper offerings on the marketplace, some Invitations and Cards now allow you to select Envelopes to be included with your order, rather than all Invitations and Cards include Envelopes as standard."

I know for a fact I clicked that yes I wanted envelopes. They also gave me a link where I could purchase 25 Envelope for $15. I told them no thank you and ordered 110 envelopes off Amazon for $17. I love the cards but the deviousness of this company with the envelopes will prevent me from making another purchase with this company for any of my stationary needs in the future.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Michelle,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your order of cards. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F.

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F.

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p.

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O.

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D.

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

Hello Lacy, All of our products require a manufacturing time before we queue them up for shipment. A representative from our Customer Support team will look into this order and will be reaching out to you directly via e-mail with more details. We look forward to assisting you further! Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

Zazzle?