Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

lindae107
2/17/18

My complaint is NOT with my order or with any products. I have enjoyed the products. My complaint is with the Zazzle Black membership. I was a member for several years and decided to cancel it this year since I didn't order often enough to make it worth the money. I was losing money (that part is not their fault). When I signed up, they sent a welcome e-mail with a renewal date. They sent no reminders after that. That's okay--I still have the welcome e-mail and knew the renewal date. So the day before the renewal, I go to cancel the membership and find that my account has already been charged for the renewal. No prior notice of an impending charge. But after being charged (BEFORE the renewal date), I get another welcome e-mail, as if I'd never been a member, telling me of my renewal date for next year. Poor policy. Note: I had to give an order number for this review, but my t-shirt order is NOT the problem. The problem is only with Zazzle Black. Interestingly, their e-mail telling me my account was charged treats me like a new member, yet support tells me how much I saved due to my membership. They say I saved about $19 in shipping over the past few years, but they don't include how much I spent in the Zazzle Black membership to get those savings. I spent over $19 on the membership. The problem is that they charge your renewal BEFORE your renewal date and without warning, so if you want to cancel, take note of that and be sure to cancel EARLY.

waltb9
2/16/18

I had a small issue on an item received from Zazzle and emailed customer support. Literally within minutes, Kathy with customer support was in contact with me and provided 100% support & satisfaction. Best customer service Ive experienced. Will definitely continue to do business with them.

karlif
2/15/18

Costs way more that vistaprint
I was supposed to recieve my biz cards within 6-9 days and its now been 15. Ill stick with vistaprint.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Karli,

We truly apologize for the delivery delay with your recent Zazzle business card order. We apologize for this disappointing and frustrating experience.

We will be following up with you shortly via email to further assist you.

kandaceb
2/15/18

Planning a wedding can be hectic but not when you have quality customer service and zazzle may my wedding planning worry free! I loved most all of my purchases but the couple that were not what I expected-without hesitation, Zazzle refunded the full amount within 24 hours. Great communication and services, thank you team Zazzle!

martaj8
2/14/18

The product I received I liked. Such a shame that I received it 2 weeks after my order , despite paying a lot and twice for shipping, because my one year Zazzle Black Premium shipping membership " did not apply to my order" . I would not recommend.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Marta,

I am so sorry to hear about the various issues with your recent Zazzle order. I truly apologize for this disappointing experience.

I see that our Customer Support team has recently reached out to you via email to follow up. Please reply back to that email so we can further assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience,
katiel64
2/14/18

I am overjoyed at the absolutely beautiful announcements that I received from Zazzle!! The card stock is thick and firm and not flimsy at all. The envelopes were also of amazing quality! The pricing was very appropriate for the product. Customer support is amazing as well! So completely satisfied! Thanks Zazzle!!

denisec141
2/13/18

I would give this company zero stars if I could. I was promised a refund on 12/14/2017 which they say would take 45 days... repeat 45 days to get back on my credit card. It is now February 13th and still no refund on my credit card. Called after 40 days waiting and they say that my refund got lost and it would take another 45 days to process. WHAT!!! Next stop...BBB to file complaint.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Denise,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle experience. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a personal message here, asking for your Zazzle account information. Please reply at your earliest convenience so that we may further assist you.

angelao34
2/13/18

I would never buy from this company again and do not trust their measurement guide as i did and ended up with a tshirt that would fit a toddler not a 12 year old girl.
Also the quality and size of the photo on the tshirt was very poor and small
I did get an instant refund for th tshirt but not the postage costAlso took about 3weeks to get here as well..NEVER EVER AGAIN

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Angela,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle shirt order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a personal message here, asking for your Zazzle account information. You are also welcome to update your review with your complete Order ID number.

sarahl272
2/12/18

Zazzle has consistently provided customer service that has exceeded my expectations. Not only are their products beautiful, but they really seem to care about their customers. Example, for my wedding I made a mistake on the rsvp cards I ordered ($80 or so, totally my fault). Told Zazzle and they refunded my money, no questions asked, even though the error was my fault and I was past the 30 day return deadline. Another time, I ordered pregnancy announcements. They arrived beautiful and fast. Unfortunately I no longer needed these cards. I reached out to Zazzle explaining what happened and in a matter of a few hours my $ was refunded back to my debit card. My pregnancy issues obviously is not the fault of Zazzle, and I didn't expect a refund at all, but really appreciate it during a difficult time. This more recent experience inspired me to write this review. I hope Zazzle knows their customer service is much appreciated!! Don't shop anywhere else for stationary, Zazzle is great! They have so many options, and everything is beautiful and shipped fast.

row419
2/9/18

I like Zazzle a lot. I've ordered a dozen times or more. All of the things I've ordered
have been personalized by me, so I always have something that no one else has.

billyr20
2/5/18

It is a shame you have to give this company any stars at all. My order was sent to another customer and I received the other customers invations.
Trying to contact customer service is almost impossible, there is no contact information on the invoice or website for customer service that is easily accessible.(you have to hunt for the email address and the phone number doesn't appear) I emailed 2 times the "customer service number" and finally received a reply that didn't address my issue. On the third attempt I finally received a reply with number to call. I talked to a nice man but he couldn't solve the issue so I asked to speak with a supervisor. She wasn't available (surprise surprise) so I left a number. It took me 2 emails and calls before a call was returned. She promised to address the issue but a week later it was not address. Again multiple emails and phone calls with no response. Finally a call was returned and she promised the issue was resolved (even claimed to get production on the phone to verify) It is now one week before Valentines Day (my company does a promotion) and we don't have our order and customer service will not return my call.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Billy,

I am so sorry to hear about your overall Zazzle experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for. Our records show that you are scheduled for a call back with one of our customer support managers and notified of this via e-mail. If you have any further questions or concerns, simply reply back to their e-mail.

denised107
2/4/18

I was amazed with the turn around time. I was impressed with the quality of the product. The customer service was great, the delivery turn around time was sooner that I expected. It was easy to place my order. There were no issues. While I was in the post office to mail my invites, there was a lady, who what I was mailing and was so impressed with the quality of the product, that she asked for Zazzles contact information, for an event that she was having. I can't wait to place my next order.

tharmapalank
2/2/18
• Updated review

Order Number: 131-45701531-7734894
Date ordered: Dec 31, 2017
Item Ordered: Valentine Cards
Status: As of 3rd February 2018
Payment: ALready charged to credit card upon placing an order
Requested for a refund: takes 7-21days

Is it a strategy how Zazzle's turn around with amount that is being charge

Tip for consumers: place your order one year in advance if need be

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I do see here that you have been corresponding with our customer care team, and that they e-mailed you this morning. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply back to their e-mail.

Christine
“think again with Zazzle”
• Previous review

Greetings

Your extremely dissapointing email below refers. Was waiting so eagerly for the Valentine cards that i ordered and feel so bloody screwed up now of not receiving it.

FIRSTLY it is really frustrating reading the email.when i place my order Zazzle demanded immediate payment. Now to refund Zazzle take 7-21 days., Isnt that ridiculous especially after screwing up a simple straight forward order. JUst cannot belief Zazzle is not able to handle simple order like this. please learn from AMAZON or even Zalora or Alibaba

SECONDLY isnt it foolish to state this in your email below:

"While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a refund, we are willing to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion."

Just wonder is this a SOP answer to any issues. How could i even return the product that i did not even receive. So what do wish me to return. You have the bloody chick to say please feel free to kep donate or discard the item at your discretion. That is an insult. Trust me i will share this senseless email with everryone.

Lastly can i have the name and email of your CEO

Tharmapalan
EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AND DISSAPOINTED

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about your overall Zazzle experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. We will have a member from our customer care team will look into this and contact you directly via e-mail.

bexg1
2/1/18

6-8 working days for delivery after manufacture is a lie, it's been 16 working days since the told me my order was shipped and I still haven't received the product, the event I needed the product for has been and gone. My money is wasted and the shipping fees are expensive!!!!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Bex,

I am so sorry to hear the about the delivery issues regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I see you have been able to get in contact with our Customer Support team, but I will be reaching out to you via email as well.

mariuszl2
1/31/18

4-7 business days for a delivery stated, but delivery took 14. If you have time and patience, I would strongly recommend this provider.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Mariusz,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay with your shipment. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

kelleyb24
1/31/18

I ordered two shirts on 1/12. I checked the status and was told they would arrive between 1/22 and 1/23. After not receiving them by this date, I emailed customer service and was told nothing except that my shipping had been upgraded for free. A week later, I was notified by customer service that my items werent in stock, asking what Id like to do about it. I should have been notified that my items werent in stock, if not when it was originally ordered, then certainly when I emailed wondering where my order was. This is the first time I tried to order from them and was so excited to have the shirts for my sons first birthday. However, after the ridiculous delay, lack of communication, and horrible customer service, I can guarantee I will never do so again.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Kelly,

I am so sorry to hear about this. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

mayaral
1/31/18

One of my products got lost in the mail and Zazzle instantly replaced my missing order.
I love the customized products and also the service. Thank you

be18408
1/30/18

Literally the worst company to order from and deal with. I wish I could give them ZERO stars. Ordered a ton of invitations and envelopes. The only thing that arrived was the envelopes.Tried talking with customer service to tell them about the problem (three different people I talked with) and they thought I was lying about not recieving the invitations. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a terrible business, who ever runs this website should be ashamed. DON'T let these people take your money.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello B.E.,

I am so sorry to hear the disappointment you experienced regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I see you have been able to get in contact with our Customer Support team, but I will be reaching out to you via email to further assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience,
jenniferf137
1/30/18

I have ordered from them many times for both work and personal use and LOVE them. The one time we had an issue with an order, they made it better as soon as I called! You can order something from one of their designers with your own edits, or create something completely from scratch which is great for branding! I have turned several friends on to them as well, and they have all been very happy with their experiences.

Highly Recommend!

laurenm132
Lauren M.
1/29/18

Great route for save for the dates, 50th birthday invites and formal events come out better than expected!

bernadettea13
1/27/18

Beautiful bridal shower invites.... awesome timelymanner (sooner than expected)
Thanks you Zazzle! I highly recommend this company!

karenp209
1/26/18

I've had a positive experience on all levels for two years now. I've made duvet and pillow sets that are stunningly produced (vivid colors, quality material). My patio came alive with beautifully made pillows (faithfully reproducing my original images) that friends have asked me to reproduce for them. They are delivered well in advance of my anticipated time frame, and they have fabulous discounts that I check for several times a week. I am proud of my work and after two years of ordering door mats, tote bags, kitchen towels, gift bags (and more), I can honestly say that I am not looking for a "better" company with a "better" price. They make my images look professional and "important." (I love it when that happens!)

Tip for consumers: I format my images to roughly the size of the item I'm making, and always use a higher than required resolution. That has proven to insure that my end result looks as good as I want it to.

non332
1/25/18

DONT ORDER HERE IF YOU NEED SOMETHING WITHIN ONE MONTH. I have been waiting for return labels for my wedding save the dates for a month!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear you have not received your return address labels and apologize for this disappointing experience.

frankb178
1/24/18

Do not do business with these folks! They indicate there could be a slight difference from their website to the end product, but really? What they provided was such a different color than what their web site shows, you cannot even read the t-shirt. They claimed they would make it right so I sent photos. They sent the exact same item. When I sent them another email, I get another automated response telling them to send them all the information I had just sent them. I'm done with their inability to determine colors and provide anything close to what they claim to provide.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Frank,

I am so sorry to hear about printing issues you encountered with your recent Zazzle order and your overall experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

ieshaf2
1/24/18

I purchased a product and it said that it was shipped on 1/21/2018 for one thats a Sunday. For two no delivery services are open and lets not forget it said it was shipped on a Sunday at 7:22 a.m................... So i tried callingg the customer service number (both numbers) and no answer. The backdrop is for a party and i highly doubt it will be here on time. So i will be asking fully for a refund and i will not be ordering anything else.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Lesha,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle experience. I see that a member from our customer care team has already reached out to you via e-mail with your tracking and shipping details. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to respond back to that e-mail.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F., Zazzle Representative

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F., Zazzle Representative

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p., Zazzle Representative

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O., Zazzle Representative

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D., Zazzle Representative

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative

Thank you for your information. Is it Zazzle that you ordered from? I am unsure if you are inquiring about an order from a different company. If Zazzle, Can you please Message us your email address?

By Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

57 Photos for Zazzle