Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

jenniferh325
12/14/17

I ordered two items on the 11th. It took three full days just to process this order and *start* on production. It's now the 14th, and only one is half way though being made.

The other? They canceled that with no explanation. However, they do say "we also encourage you to modify the design of any item that could not be processed so that it meets our content guidelines". Since they don't say what was wrong and they take goddamn forever to reply to email (24hrs later and no reply to the request for clarification) I have no idea why a mug for my dad was rejected. There was no image/logo on this mug that might infringe on anyone's copyright.

This was a waste of time, and now that's time that I may no longer have to find someone else able to make this for my dad for Christmas.

To top of this mess, I paid $22.55 - they've only issued a partial refund of $17.55. And even though they took my money immediately, their partial refund is "Status: Pending until Thursday, December 21, 2017".

Their product is very expensive, which is fine only as long as they back that up with quality items and good service. They don't.

Tip for consumers: Give this one a miss.

cloutiusm
12/14/17

Do not order form this company. They will deliberately mislead you, they are the definition of a company with absolutely no morals at all.

lindar254
12/13/17

This company and esp. KATHY in the placement order dept helped me so much today.I COULD not get my comp to put what I WANTED TO on the travel coffee. Then I had trouble with the code..(yep I am over 50..way over ) but she took all that stress and made it so easy.WITH her help we ordered it on line.THANKS SO MUCH for helping me out. SHE made Santa LOOK like a first timer..HAPPY HOLIDAYS IF you are ot happy with your order they replace it immd. or give you a refund, THEY SHIP faster than any place that I KNOW OF..give them another chance to make your gift giving different and a memory made to remember and share

stephanieb186
12/13/17

I have been a loyal customer of zazzle for many years. Unfortunately, my last two orders went terribly. For the first one, I received one of my items but not the other. Two months later, somehow the intended recipient received two of the same item that had never arrived earlier. For the second order, it was canceled twice with no notice. The only reason I discovered the cancellation is that I checked on the shipping status online. I still dont know why the order was canceled. In addition to these problems, I have found that my recent orders have taken way longer than usual to get to me. On the several occasions I have tried to contact zazzle about these issues, the online chat button was never available, the wait to talk to a person on the phone was over an hour, and I did not receive a response to my emails. I will be using other companies from now on.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that your recent orders were cancelled and overall experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. A member from our Content Management Team will get in touch with via e-mail to explain this more in detail.

Thank you for you patience.

Best,
gigil9
12/13/17

The reason I gave it one star is becoause that's is the lowest I could give this company. First of all the call center is never available the chat was available once throughout the day.
I placed my order on dec 1 and they said my order would arrive by the 12. I checked yesterday and they had changed it to 7 days after manufacturing whatever that means! I have family that leaves next week as I was telling this to the rep on chat and I needed this this week he told me he couldn't do anything and would arrive by the 20th. But yet they were so quick to charge my card.

Please do yourself a favor and order from Etsy and not from this bogus site that tell you one thing and cannot deliver. The worst site ever

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Gigi,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be personally looking into this and will be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

janinep10
12/12/17

I ordered a binder with my nephew's name on it for Christmas. It finally arrived with a mark on the front. It never should have shipped. I paid a fortune for shipping and now I'm not going to have it for Christmas.

This is the reason I don't like buying products online. I read other reviews regarding this website and their poor quality. I should have known better!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Janine,

I truly apologize that you were unhappy with your recent order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

jessicap174
12/10/17

This was My first time using this company. I ordered Christmas cards/save the dates and after a week of waiting, I received an empty box with no item, just tissue paper. I cant imagine why a box wouldnt be double checked to ensure the item was in it prior to delivery. Very dissapointed with my first purchase and hope the company can fix this in a timely manner.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Jessica,

I am so sorry to hear that you received an empty package. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

peterh234

So I wanted to buy 4 items on Zazzle:
A postcard, a mug, a 2.25 inch key chain and a water bottle. I wanted the items by 18 December, today is 9 December ie delivery in 9 days time.
Items cost $48.33
Cost to deliver $55.22 !!!!!!!!

Needless to say I cancelled the order

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Peter,

We're sorry to hear you canceled your order due to the high shipping costs. I'll be sending you a private message here to request some information so I can see what we can do.

I look forward to your reply.

sueb115
12/9/17

I have been using Zazzle for years. There have been a few problems along the way, but the company has always fixed the problem and made sure I ended up with a great product. The have sent things by overnight mail at their own expense to make up for delays, and made refunds without hesitation when called for. I have never been dissatisfied with the final result. Their customer service team is one of the best I have ever worked with, and has never failed to resolve any issues (their have been very few along the way) in a timely and courteous way. I recommend Zazzle to all my friends when they are looking for a special, custom-made item.

Tip for consumers: Be REALLY quick when trying to take advantage of a discount. The discount can disappear before you can even get your design uploaded to your cart. The marketing team goes a little crazy with their flash discounts, so you never know when to pull the trigger on an order, as you may order it at 20% off today and then find it at 60% off tomorrow.

franzg2
12/9/17

Why does zazzle don't take responsibility of tracking order when delivered to a courier? I am very disappointed that my ordered shirt last November 4 didn't arrived. just replied on email as below then i can't do any follow up on RRD. i wan't to refund my money. I am unhappy with Zazzle tracking of order deliveries.. needs more improvement to make customer happy. It should be end to end, ensuring that customer orders are successfully delivered.

"The tracking number we have on our system for your order is: RRD050224690217961, and is for a courier service called RRD International.

Beyond this, having left RRD's custody, we unfortunately have no more available active information on the transit status of your package."

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Franz,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

donnas239
12/8/17

Zazzle is a great venue to print up your own images on a wide array of products or just to shop around for products already made up from artists. I have always loved the products I have purchased from Zazzle!

bradh78
12/7/17

I have used Zazzle a few time. I like what they do and have been pleased with what I have received, until now. I ordered a personalized tote bag for my daughter. It came with the wrong name. I checked my order and the mistake was Zazzle's, not mine. Zazzle would only give me a store credit for the purchase. However, when I went to repurchase the tote bag it was no longer on sale and my store credit was for the sales price. Plus I had to pay shipping again. The end result is that it cost me an additional $11 to get what I originally ordered. Especially galling when it was Zazzle who messed up the order. I could not be more dissatisfied with this experience.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Brad,

I am so sorry to hear the disappointment you experienced regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I will be reaching out to you via email to further assist you.

emilyc145
12/7/17

My order had a misprint, but Zazzle admitted the error and courteously offered a prompt, acceptable resolution. A+ for customer service and problem solving. Procedures for resolution were thoroughly explained. Right now, my account credit has not yet been posted, but based on interaction so far, I anticipate it will be within the expected time frame.

patriciac219
12/6/17

The card was exactly what I needed and I was pleased with it. What I am very unhappy with is your charge for postage. The card was mailed to me from NC and you charged me $5.99. I weighed the card on a postage scale and it was just under 3 oz. According to USPS fees that should cost about $1.40. Outrageous. Please don't tell me it was because of "handling charges". It's postage and $5.99 for a card is crazy. The card I selected was discounted but the postage......will not shop Zazzle again.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Patricia,

I’m so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle order experience. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and I would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via email.

marlaz

Hello,
Thank you so very much for assisting me in purchasing a gorgeous Library of Congress Christmas ornament. I appreciate your dedication in creating an ornament with all of the letters shown on it as is indicated in your example on your web site.

Sue

tinad91
12/6/17

I placed an order to be delivered Dec 4-6. On the 5th, it was still not shipped. Called customer service, wait times to talk to a person are long. People who answer the phone have no access to any information, so it doesn't even matter if you talk to them. They can't tell you why your item wasn't produced on time or if it will be completed by a new deadline. I was given an email address, but emails are responded to in 1-3 days. This is entirely useless if you are trying to find out if a package will be delivered in the next 24 hours. Worst customer service experience I have ever had. Literally, there is no reason to pay people to answer the phone and say 'The production team will get to it when they get to it". They offered no way to fix the problem and no way to take responsibility for it. I still do not know if the order will ship, or when, or if I will receive it before my deadline. They were sadly not proactive in ensuring that I was informed that it might be late or that it would be late and by how long and what I could do about it. It has currently been 8 business days to produce an item their website still says will take 2-3 business days to produce.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site at all costs, especially if you need something by a specific time frame. They don't deliver on time and they don't fix it when things are delayed.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Tina,

I am so sorry to hear the delay and disappointment you experienced regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I see you have been able to get in contact with our Customer Support team, but I will be reaching out to you directly via email to further assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience,
gailp52
12/5/17

These cards are so unique and different. Very impressive. Manufacturers don't seem to realize that a lot of the older photos, pictures of old designs and fabric, are missed. There are a lot of people who buy older cards like this for collecting.

robbiec20
12/5/17

After waiting on hold for more than 45 min Kathy answered the phone and made all my troubles go away! She politely walked me through the design issue I was describing and when she realized that I was somewhat knowledgeable about graphic design, she gave me loads of suggestions that was extremely helpful and useful. Good job, Kathy!

ashc16
12/4/17

Quality shirts at a great price. I would definitely order again. My original order was too large and they replaced it with the correct size at no cost to me and let me keep the original as well.

benceb1
12/4/17

Even though I paid via direct debit from my bank account with faster and extra care for delivery within 6-8 days Zazzle was not able to deliver 1 USB drive in 16 days. I had to cancel it and they said that they had reimbursed my money long ago which I still have not received! They only need the money but cannot deliver anything. I am terribly disappointed.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Bence,

I truly apologize for the delay with your order and overall experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be personally looking into this and reaching out to you directly via e-mail today.

alans148
12/3/17
• Updated review

After about 5 weeks, I finally received my cards. The quality was very good, as I expected.
Just recently I received a letter from Zazzle CEO which explained why this happened.
Good enough to know that there is someone there who cares about other people.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Alan,

I am so sorry to hear it took so long for to receive your cards. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a private message here requesting for your order details so that we can help look into this.

“The worst experience”
8/7/17
• Previous review

This is most probably the worst experience somebody might have with this company. I ordered 100pcs business cards on their website and I suppose to receive them within 10 days. After 10 days, my order was still in MAKING condition, so, I sent them email and asked what is wrong with my order. They replied back that they have some issues with the manufacturing and they will let me know when I will receive the cards. Long story short, after 1 month and sending more emails and calling them a few times, nothing changed and I had to ask them to cancel this order. I am still waiting for them to refund my money.

Tip for consumers: Whatever you do, just don't waste your time by ordering your stuff from this website.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Alan,

I have personally reached out to you regarding your overall order experience. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment you have experienced thus far, and would love to make this right.

Best Regards,
Amanda
barbied5
12/1/17

I placed an order for luggage tags, and upon looking further at the other options, I found tags I WISHED I had ordered. I emailed the support team the next morning, and immediately received a reply; however, as I followed the cancellation directions they gave me, I could not get my order to cancel. I emailed my frustrations about the directions as time was ticking away, thinking that I would just have to live with my mistake. Imagine my surprise when I received an email the following morning that my order had been canceled. I placed a new order, am waiting on it to arrive, and am sure it will perfect. Alex in support went above and beyond to make sure that, what I know was MY MISTAKE, was completely resolved. Thank you.

leslieb117
12/1/17

Ordered a coffee mug with three soccer badges on and it was perfect, I also got a discount that I was not expecting plus it was delivered within 2 weeks, What more could you want?

Will use this place again

Les B

daneh12
11/30/17

Avoid this company at all cost and go to their competitors you will thank us later we have been lied to repeatedly through emails and on the phone told a supervisor would call us and after days of not getting a call back we finally got one in Ireland who was about as rude and quick on the phone as can be he even hung up on us ! we asked them to send us a refund over a mistake on their end and they are holding it for 10 days in an escrow account plus after all the hostility we've been through having to cancelled orders my father who's a professional Santa has not gotten his business cards nor will he get them in time we felt like it was not a lot to ask to get our order sent to us for free with expedient shipping but he couldn't do that so he hung up on us after we have dealt with rude personnel and spent hours on the phone and computer trying to get this rectified to no avail Plus we have recordings of for our own safety and the fact that they did not fix the solution they just got us off the phone as quick as possible we are very well connected to the professional Santa world and entertainment world and photography companies some of which are the biggest in the world and we will be discourage all of our business acquaintances and companies that we work with from ever buying from this terrible company again! all this was due to an error and negligence of a late-night employee alex through email that gave me the wrong discount code when I reordered my cards after being told by him to cancel the original order because of a typo on the back of the card they charged me for double what they normally would have cost and did absolutely nothing to rectify it and have tied up a lot of my business finances that are set aside for business cards it may not seem like a lot but it's principal also take note below is the second cancellation number in closing buyer beware!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Dane,

Although you have been in contact with our Customer Support team, I will be reaching out to you via email to further assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience,
lilyp15
11/29/17

I was originally calling in angry that my order was cancelled, but Cathy was so pleasant and helpful my attitude changed completely! I am beyond satisfied with the service Zazzle has offered and will be a repeat customer. Thank you Cathy for the exceptional service.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F.

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O.

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D.

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

52 Photos for Zazzle