Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

maricelam7
5/17/19

Zazzle's website is very odd. If you wish to make changes to the items in your cart, you just can't edit a thing. You need to remove the entire order and start all over again. Note that even though PayPal seems to be available, the order won't go through. PayPal stated that all tries were shown as "attempts". Zazzle customer service had no idea what the problem was. Guess I'll need to order elsewhere.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Maricela,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble that you had while attempting to place an order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
We can be reached at social@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further

sergiol33
5/14/19

Just so know, I've used Zazzle countless times in the past.
Not my first rodeo with them. Keep in mind this was supposed to be a gift.
My design was basic and framed with a black background and, I chose a black shirt.
After all the adjustments were done, it was perfect .
When the shirt arrived, oh boy...
Someone thought it would be awesome to print black on a black shirt.......yeah
So, the black frame of the design was printed as well.
Long story short, I paid good money plus express shipping that pushed the price to $40.75.
What did I get?
A shirt that looks like it was made at home with an iron on sticker .
And they thought it was ok to send me this joke of a shirt..
I seriously could have made this quality at home with a printer, transfer paper, and an iron. No way I would ever give anyone this garbage as a gift.
Just the fact that they thought that shirt was good enough to send to me lets me know there's no quality control going on..
Looks like Zazzle standards has changed.
Oh well. Time to go somewhere else from now on.

Oh yeah, also let me thank you for having to run out for a lame last minute gift.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your shirt order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

Jon
nancys716
5/13/19

Tracking showed my item got to Bedford Park, IL and no further. I contacted Zazzle and they said they would ship a replacement. My party was Sunday May 12th and I Never received anything! I want a refund. I will send item back IF it ever gets here.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Nancy,

I will be sending you a private message here requesting for your order details so that we can help look into this.

tricias67
5/12/19

I have ordered many personalized custom photo products from Snapfish, Shutterfly, Walgreens, and Zazzle. And Zazzle by far, blows away Snapfish, Shutterfly, and Walgreens. First of all, Snapfish, Shutterfly, and Walgreens charge astronomical shipping prices. I have ordered so many items that the shipping cost more than the item itself. Made many of the free personalized custom products that Shutterfly always offers, but the shipping always ends up costing me more than the regular price of the items. Same with Snapfish and Walgreens. To make matters worse, it always took one month or longer to receive my order from Snapfish, Shutterfly, and Walgreens. My photo book from Walgreens got lost in transit. Took over two months for me to receive it because they had to make and send me out another one. On March 31, 2019, I ordered a personalized photo coffee mug from Snapfish because it was a special for $1.99 for the coffee mug, but the shipping cost me $9.99. Well after one month, I still did not receive the mug so I emailed Snapfish and was told it was lost in transit, so they said they would make another mug and send it to me. As of May 8, 2019, I am still waiting for the coffee mug.

I have been ordering personalized custom products regularly from Zazzle for over 4 years. Never had not one bad experience. I have ordered personalized photo Christmas wrapping paper that was just absolutely amazing. The quality of the wrapping paper was unbelievable. I have ordered personalized photo clipboards, puzzles, kitchen towels, coffee mugs, slippers, watches, pencil case, notebooks, mousepads, table top photo easel, stickers, Christmas gift labels and cards, and many more personalized photo items from Zazzle and every product I have ever ordered, came out amazing. There were many photos that I would use for my products that had the yellow triangle and it would not recommend me using the photo because of the quality of my photo but I ordered it anyways, and they came out perfectly clear and flawless every single time. I live in Hawaii, so the shipping cost for anything is just insane. But with Zazzle Black, I pay just $9.99 for one year of free shipping on anything I order. You just can't beat that. And they make and process my order in a couple days. Once it ships, I receive it 3 days later. So I receive my orders within one week. Never ever had my orders lost in transit either. Once, I accidentally ordered 2 of the same T shirts and Zazzle refunded me for the second T shirt and told me I could keep it. They respond to there emails immediately. I highly highly recommend Zazzle especially if you live in Hawaii. You won't regret it and you won't be disappointed.

laurenm134
5/2/19

I ordered invitations, and at my own fault, needed to change the date. They gave me a credit and a coupon code to get the same price I had previously, so the new ones were free of charge. Will definitely use them again.

lisab872
4/26/19

I ordered custom invitations and envelopes. The invitation's arrived earlier than I expected, they are super fantastic. I also ordered a set of envelopes because I didn't want to use the plain envelopes that came with the invitation. They were not in the box with the invitations. I ordered GOLD LEAF FOIL envelopes, what arrived 2 weeks later was half dyed (green that faded into a mustard yellow color) paper envelopes. Waiting the extra 2 weeks caused me to miss my mailing date. Customer Service did refund my money for the envelopes. But still a very disappointing first time experience and I will not use this service again.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

kates221
4/22/19

ordered business cards and printed wrong.
Tried to contact customer service but it took long and they not helpful.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Kate,

I am so sorry to hear that your order was printed wrong. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

angelz68
4/21/19

I've really enjoyed the ability to design tangible products with my very own art on them. Zazzle makes it super easy with tools and guidelines in the product design area. I love the tips within the program that help improve the quality of my products. I love Zazzle and creating fun products for others to enjoy.

chriso158
4/20/19

I first had issues logging in, when their "I'm not a robot" captcha only works in Internet explorer not firefox. Then I just gave up trying to reset my password, and create another account. I
then logged in to use my 20% off my entire order coupon, while the
coupon is accepted, no discount is applied. I then try the earth day
coupon for 15% off my order, this coupon also does not work. I've wasted 30 minutes and have gotten nowhere.

Nice that sitejabber doesn't allow reviews of companies where we can't even place an order, let me see if I can find an order id that meets their algorithm. Sitejabber will now get a negative review for this bs.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Chris,

We are so sorry to hear about that trouble that you experienced while attempting to complete your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
We can be reached at social@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further.

andrear184
4/19/19

Ordered my save the dates and wedding invites from there and they are so expensive. They have lots of sales but it's such a hastle. They shorted us one invite but I didn't realize until months later. Went to go buy a few more and shipping cost $14???? Why would it cost that much to ship a few pieces of paper? They try to get you to sign up for a yearly subscription so you can get $10 shipping but who in the world needs to buy invites that often? I really need the invites but I'm not paying $14 for shipping. I live in the same country as the company. It's not like I live in China or something. Also, the quality isn't that great. It's just meh.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Andrea,

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles that you've been experiencing. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

jacqulenm
4/18/19

I love the T-shirt I bought! Absolutely perfect! I think it's fantastic that it was custom made to my order.

fucko20
4/16/19

Zazzle is a scam, do not order or click on their site. They took money from an order that they now refuse to acknowledge. Having to file a fraud complaint with our bank. You've been warned.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to locate your order. I can see that one of our Customer Care agents has reached out to you via email and provided you with your order information. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to respond directly to their email.

petef44
4/15/19

12 minute hold time. customer rep can't speak or understand english. had no idea if offer pre-written note cards. THE WORST!!!!!!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Pete,

We truly apologize for the long wait. Mondays are usually the busiest as our phone lines are closed over the weekend. If assistance is still needed, please feel free to email social@zazzle.com with any questions and we would be happy to assist!

bethc429
4/11/19

I ordered surprise birthday invitations and paid for premium delivery. Called and spoke to "Dave" on 3rd day to be told next day, always next day for 8 DAYS. I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE INVITATIONS! After this much time, I can't wait any longer and am forced to buy anything I can get in the store. "Dave" has supposedly refunded my money, but STILL NOT returned to my credit card. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND "DAVE".

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Beth,

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I can see that you are currently being assisted by one of our Customer Care agents. If you have any questions or concerns, please respond directly to their latest email.

williamg467
4/10/19

Received a note from them about account changes & decided to cancel my account. Have been trying to access but website will not let me log in. Feels like a scam.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello William,

I am so sorry to hear that you are unable to access your account. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a private message here requesting for your account details so that we can help look into this.

justinep22
4/10/19

I got a notification that my package arrived to find out later it never did. I called and was told a replacement would be sent on express shipping. I called again two days later to find out that the replacement has NOT EVEN BEEN PROCESSED and that now they are going to ask production to make it. This site is messy and I don't even know if I will be getting my order at all. I gave them the benefit of the doubt but I DO NOT RECOMMEND. THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR ORDER UNLESS YOU CONTINUE TO CALL EVERYDAY.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Justine,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue that you had with the delivery of your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

francesg64
4/10/19

I ordered a pink banner for a pink and silver party I'm working on and I received a lavender and purple banner with hot pink words. When I called I was told to take a picture of the banner to upload to send to Zazzle. I asked if could just return the banner and was told that process takes much longer. This is not cool. Although the price for banners is great at Zazzle I'm not understanding what the 100% satisfaction policy entails. When I asked if I could just order another banner I was told that they need an image of the wrong banner in order to credit my account. I need the banner before the event on May 4th and this is truly a hassel. Production team clearly had to see that the colors were lavender and purple vs pink. Now I am in a situation for my client. Although I would recommend Zazzle and continue to place orders with Zazzle I would recommend improving the return process.

Frances Greenwood
Beyond the De'Kor

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Frances,

I am so sorry to hear about the issued that you had with your banner. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

cynthiaj86
4/6/19

I spent way too much time getting my customized item completed due to lack of logical, adequate tools available for the task, and had to actually close out of the application twice and restart from scratch before I got what I was trying to accomplish, but then the PayPal check out kicked back to the Zazzle site, unsuccessful, and there was no indication that it did not make the proper connection. I tried it three different times, thinking maybe there was a delay, but it never showed up in my PayPal account, and my Zazzle Shopping Cart still showed my order just sitting there. I was pooped. : (

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Cynthia,

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble that you had while attempting to place your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. Please feel free to reach out to our Order Placement Team at 877-893-8935 (Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm PST) for further assistance.

tonyanntalentedn
4/5/19

They really helped me bring my vision together for my custom passport holders I made for me and my boyfriend's first international trip together. Quality is great, delivery was fast, and I am just beyond happy with my experience with Zazzle!

nicolem372
4/5/19

My latest order to Zazzle for tshirts resulted in a big hit. To promote our latest game release along with the other lines we theme our tshirts and this one came out beautifully, arrived to the convention before I did, and made my team look like a team.

dougv19
4/4/19

Cant save custom designs to invitations. Cant easily add photo cant order a number of in invitations which is a number different from their offering. Pathetic site.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Doug,

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble that you had while attempting to order invitations. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. Please feel free to reach out to our Order Placement Team at 877-893-8935 (Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm PST) for further assistance.

barbarar489
4/3/19

You should have every confidence in placing an order with this company. Their product is high quality and their staff are extremely well trained, courteous, and efficient. It must be a great place to work, because everyone is so friendly and say how much they like working for Zazzle.
I have recommended them highly to my friends, who have shared with me their feelings are the same!

ellens182
4/3/19

They sent me envelopes with someone else's return address TWICE and charged me for Express shipping the second time when it was their mistake. My invitations will be going out late. I ordered the third time on Amazon for less money and free 2 day shipping.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Ellen,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your order. We can see that you have already been assisted by a member of our Customer Care Team. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to respond back to their latest email and we would be happy to assist!

patriciam614
3/31/19

I have no idea what has happened to The Zazzle website, but the programming needs some tweaking. I have ordered custom postcards from Zazzle many times over the years. Up until my last attempt to design cards, it has always easy to enter and orient the text on the image side of the postcard. I could get the thing done in less than 10 minutes, and the quality of the product was fair (not exceptional, but okay) for the price. Today, though, I spent 30 minutes trying to get their system to accept my simple text design. Every time I used the grid lines to orient and center my text block, the system went wonky. My text repeatedly blew up (the font increasing on its own accord), and the grid would not accept my attempts at changing the orientation. Even when I shrank the font to mice type, it still confused the programming and the lines ran to the sides of the automatic margins. When I tried to backtrack or undo, my text block repeatedly disappeared and had to be entered again. I gave up and will find a new printer for my cards.

Over the years I have ordered many things from Zazzle. The postcards were the only things I ever ordered twice. Their printing quality of the posters and pillows I've ordered has been variable, and mostly very poor. They have refunded me on a few things that were unacceptable, so I'd say their customer service is okay. But their quality standards are not reliable. They enlarge images beyond reasonable resolution quality, and their fabric inks (on printed pillows) are so low-saturation that the images look faded.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Patricia,

We are so sorry to hear about the issues that you've been experiencing while designing on the website. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please feel free to reach out to our Order Placement Team for design assistance. We can be reached at social@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-877-893-8935.

We look forward to assisting you further

malachyc
3/29/19

I ordered some personal visiting cards from Zazzle, and they arrived quickly and correctly, and well made. BUT when they arrived they came by UPS delivery and i was required to pay import duty. The cost of the cards, including shipping, was £29.89 and the import duty demanded on delivery was £19.29. On this basis, it was an expensive purchase! Next time, I will take care to buy from a British business . . .

I AM GLAD TO SAY THAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER WRITING THIS REVIEW ZAZZLE CONTACTED ME AND SAID AN ERROR HAD BEEN COMMITTED BY UPS IN CHARGING IMPORT DUTY, SINCE I HAD BOUGHT FROM A UK WEB ADDRESS. ZAZZLE HAVE NOW REFUNDED THE MONEY AND I APPRECIATE THEIR STRAIGHT
DEALING.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Malachy,

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F.

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F.

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p.

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O.

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D.

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

Hello Lacy, All of our products require a manufacturing time before we queue them up for shipment. A representative from our Customer Support team will look into this order and will be reaching out to you directly via e-mail with more details. We look forward to assisting you further! Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

Zazzle?