Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

kaitlind15
3/21/19

The website was super annoying to use, when I finally got my design done for the 5th time and added it to my cart to check out, it defaulted the sizing from a 4t to a 2t, without noticing (because I specifically chose 4T along with the other shirt I ordered), once i got the confirmation email i noticed it was a 2T and contacted them immediately about the issue because i was no longer able to make changes to the order manually. They did not get back with me until the Item shipped, then just offered a credit to my account (not even a refund to my card) and the refund to the account for credit to get the shirt in the correct size didnt even include shipping. So i now have $11.96 in credit i will never use nor a shirt that will fit my son, thanks for the glitchy website and horrible customer service.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Kaitlin,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your order! That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

suea180
3/20/19

I have placed orders in the past with zazzle and the orders have been messed up....incorrect product or multiples even though 1 was ordered. I stopped doing business with them, but received a special offer to try to win me back. Guess what? 1 item order came in the wrong size and color. I requested a refund and they refunded me someone else's order, about $15 less than my order and for a different product. We are working toward a solution, but this is absolutely pathetic.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Sue,
I am so sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

lisaf385
3/17/19

Order placed on 3-12, promised. By 3-15-19 Paid for 22 dollars for express shipping . Never arrived. Beyond dissappointed

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Lisa,

willj42
3/17/19

I average 10-to-15 online orders a week and never get the wrong merchandise, Placed an order with Zazzle and they got BOTH items WRONG, then REFUSED TO REFUND and instead have tried to FORCE a company credit instead.

As the order was around $130.00, I am forced to fight this through my bank. Am also considering placing complaint with the Better Business Bureau for refusal to refund when THEY sent the WRONG ITEMS.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Will,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your order of car mats. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I can see that one of our Customer Care Agents has been in contact with you via email. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to respond directly to their email.

sunnip3
3/14/19

First order was so tiny I couldn't read it. They redid the order and after paying for shipping and taxes again I was up to $40 for address labels! The second order was worse than the first, wrong label and tiny font over the design. I asked them to redo with the label and font I approved and send them out with no shipping charge and haven't heard from them again. Not satisfied!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your address labels! That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

priscillab42
3/12/19

Ordered a product, it was first shipped to the wrong post office in the wrong city, then it showed delivered but was not here, contacted customer service like 4 times, they did refund my shipping and offered me a discount on a future order. My purchase finally arrived but considering it was a gift not in the time frame needed.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Priscilla,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay in your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

lauriew103
3/10/19

EVERYTHING has been perfect .... customer service ROCKS !
I have made several purchases and all are just wonderful.. I have recommended Zazzle to
all of my friends...

ambers181
3/8/19

Don't wast your time. They cannot ship to international P.O. Boxes. That is almost all my loyal clientele as a creator and my own address as a customer.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hi Amber,

Unfortunately, we cannot ship to international PO Boxes at this time. I would be happy to forward your inquiry along to the relevant department and hopefully this is something that can be changed in the future. We truly appreciate your feedback.

annieb125
3/7/19

Originally ordered (2) t-shirts and chose the sizes based on the reviews, only for them to be too big. Zazzle offered to reship the shirt in the correct size at no additional charge. In this day & age, that was a very nice gesture! They've earned my loyalty.

cynthiaw208
3/6/19

I've ordered several times from Zazzle and I have never had a problem. I have also had personalized items done and was always satisfied

jasonc545
3/5/19

Zazzle has done well on providing materials in a timely manner for my business. They have also come to show great business ethics, products and services.

abbyc33
3/5/19

So I unexpectedly received my order today eventhough I was told that it was "lost in transit". My order looked great. It somehow made up for the stress of tracking down where it was.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive your order! That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
We can be reached at social@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further!

sarahb634
3/3/19

I love that you can take the templates and really make it your own! You can change colors, move designs, add pictures, and so much more! All of my product have came out exactly how they were designed online. And the price is so cheap compared to others! They are always deals going on.

judip12
3/2/19

I have used Zazzle for personalized greeting cards, tee shirts, and business cards. Other than my own creative/design mistakes I am totally satisfied with the work, the quality of materials, and the printing

ashleym406
2/20/19

loved it for my save the date. Great Customer service I will be ordering again. Thank you for all your help.

ettan
2/16/19

I was recommended to Zazzle by a good friend + I was confident that I would like my order. However, I was estatic when I received my order, I was very pleased. The quality was exceptional; I'll definitely be ordering again!

virginiam125
2/15/19

I'm fairly new to Zazzle, but from what I've already purchased (alone and with my daughter) we are very pleased with the service. Look forward to future purchases.

luannek4
2/14/19

I created some magnets as gifts to members of my senior fitness class. I used some online duty-free, royalty-free, personal use only clip art for the magnets. Zazzle accepted my order, charged my credit card and then told me that my design violated their policies. Now they are telling me it could take up to 10 days for me to get my money back. They were too quick to charge the credit card. I'm not violating the clip art agreement; these are for personal use. I don't fault Zazzle for their policies, just for them not even reviewing my design until after they had already charged me. Would not recommend.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello LuAnne,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you have had with your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

lindsayd53
2/13/19
• Updated review

After my frustration and disappointment with invitations sent originally having a misprint, the team at Zazzle fixed the issue. They fixed the issue and expedited the baby shower invitations so that I could get them out in a timely manner!

I give them 4 stars for the original mistake however was pleased with the final product and going above and beyond to fix their error!

“RUINED my baby shower invitations and offered a 15% discount to reorder them! Awful customer serv.”
2/5/19
• Previous review

I ordered baby shower invites and received them with a giant line through important wording on the invite. Why on gods green earth would you not double check your product going out before it hits the printer is beyond me? They offered a 15% discount to reorder them. I have used many other services to order invites and they ALWAYS have someone checking the work before it goes to production. Thanks for NOTHING Zazzle!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Lindsay,

I am very sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with your baby shower invitations. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and I would love to assist you further to make this right!

I will be contacting you via email to help resolve this issue!

dottiee
2/12/19

I really loved the invitations! It was so easy to customize them and they came very fast. I would highly recommend Zazzle.

mikeb861
2/11/19

Ordered bumper stickers that stated "Resist the Socialist NAZIS". With the o in socialist being the hammer and sickle symbol Zazzle stated it was against their content policy. I read their content policy and NOTHING is stated about political content unless it's licensed property (which this isn't). I guess if I were a gay couple I'd have them make my cake and bumper stickers! Obviously if it doesn't match their political views they won't do business with you. Horrible.... Good news is, I went to one of their competitors and am a very happy owner of my stickers :)

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that your order could not get processed/design was rejected. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. A member of our Content Management Team will look further into this and get in touch with you via e-mail with more details.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,
lorrainem181
2/10/19

I have used Zazzle several times to order pet memorial keepsake boxes, personalized with photos of the actual pet. The quality is great. People love these gifts. The customer support is even better than the product! They tell you if they think the photo will not transfer well to the gift. This last time, the order could not be delivered due to an address error on my part, I have been working with them through email to have it sent again. They respond promptly, within a few hours. They diligently work to resolve issues. They notify me of updates. They are amazing to work with. A breath of fresh air in this day when customer service rarely exists.

christinaw161
2/5/19

I shop on Zazzle a lot and i love the options of customizing my own items it's all worth every purchase per item.

sharonb469
2/2/19

Very happy with the Quality Control department contacting me about a mistake I had made with my order.

corrinal1
1/28/19

My order came with the colors not matching - they provided a credit which did not cover my reorder. When the second order came on the wrong paper they indicated they would refund the order. They only refunded the difference I paid from the credit. I spent close to $460 to have my invitations had to go out mix matched, wrong colors, not matching paper. I could have simply done that with the first bad order. You are better off printing them on yourown.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Corrina,

I am so sorry to hear about the printing issue with your invitations. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a private message here requesting for your order details so that we can help look into this.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F.

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F.

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p.

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O.

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D.

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative

Hello Lacy, All of our products require a manufacturing time before we queue them up for shipment. A representative from our Customer Support team will look into this order and will be reaching out to you directly via e-mail with more details. We look forward to assisting you further! Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle.co Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

Zazzle?