Zalora.sg

Zalora.sg has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zalora.sg?

cheeno
April 14th, 2015
I have bought myself quite a number of items from this site before and never had a problem with the shipping or services, usually my items will get to me in a jiffy. However, just recently, I placed an order 2 weeks ago and until now my parcel has not arrived. I left multiple emails regarding the matter but the response were all the same " scheduled for delivery today " and so on. I just hope that the package isn't lost or anything. Nevertheless, this late experience for me is just plain disappointing.

Questions? Get answers from the Zalora.sg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalora.sg?

Have a question about Zalora.sg?