YourStoreOnline.net reviews

Tel: 414-892-7951
customerservice@yourstoreonline.net

patsym18
6/4/18

I bought these for my mother to try. She says that they work good for her swelling and make her legs feel better.

Thank you.

betsyb34
5/24/18

I have had the opportunity to wear them for a while and loving them, in fact, I put them on yesterday (5/23) slept with them on last night and still have them on right now. They are not quite the color that I wanted, I wanted a little lighter beige. I am very happy ordering from YourStoreOnline.net.

Thanks very much, Betsy Bowen, Morehead City, NC

larryn72
5/17/18

I have been a mouth breather all my life and now I sleep with out waking up with DRY mouth thanks!

lindas747
5/16/18

I love it thank you for shipping so fast i haven't tryed it yet but i know i will love it and again thank you for shipping so fast.

terryj81
5/4/18

Fast shipping, excellent variety, fair prices. They seem to take a real interest in customer satisfaction. They even follow up with emails to see how you like the product and if everything is OK with the order. Nice touch.

kimp154
4/11/18

Found the great deal on the mesh screen door, two-for-one, and accidentally placed duplicate order. They took care of cancelling the 2nd order without me expending much energy. The item I did order was shipped with lightening speed and it's lovely. Many ask where I got them, so I've given them your ad info and website. Thank you!

judys149
3/29/18

These were very comfortable and exactly what I was expecting them to be. The zipper makes it do much easier to put on. Thank you.

robertp365
3/21/18

I was pleasantly surprised when I first opened the package. I was expecting a lot of plastic, but no...metal case, good feel and the lighters worked as advertised. Again, a great value!

randys99
2/20/18

Shipping should of been 4.95 and was charged 10.00.
10.00 should of been overnight shipping
The product was what was expected

keiths111
2/20/18

Expected two but i guess i read it wrong. Still a great product......................................................

berylm8
2/1/18

I already own 2 tablemate trays and they are great. my mom moved in and i needed another one. got on line and searched for it and found YourStoreOnline.net which had exactly what i wanted and at a great price. had never ordered from them but took a chance and WOW what service. was shipped fast, well packed, and arrived perfect. Can't get any better than that. Thanks!!

marcuss63
1/17/18

Gave a lighter to my sons-in-law for Christmas and they made great gifts. Very nice lighter and really works well!

barbaram232
1/17/18

My husband, a smoker, is very happy with these lighters. He can use it anywhere, anytime, and not worry about wind or water. He appreciates the quality as well as the originality.
It made a great xmas present for the guy who seems to have everything.

jamieg65
1/17/18

I got one and gave the other one as a gift... he absolutely loves it and uses it all the time. Definitely worth the money

ls169
1/17/18

they were gifts and the persons like them a lot. thank you....one uses it in his survival gear as he works with the highway dept......... the other has been experimenting with it ....they are happy......

neelimak
12/26/17

Order confirmation steps are quite confusing you will never know, I tried to order a toy on 22nd DEC 2017 but did not go thru but I got a order confirmation email on 25th DEC 2017 with subject as "Your Invoice 994243 Is Being Processed" and there is a charge 11.95(my order total was 15.95) which was not mentioned while ordering.

jimw154
8/11/17

Excellent service, packaging was fine and shipping time was on schedule. Merchandise was just as described.

patp49
8/10/17

I searched to find the item at the best possible price. The price seemed too good to be true, so I wasn' sure what to expect. I must say that i was happy when the items arrived. Very satisfied customer.

jackief33
5/4/17

I placed an order 4/23 and was told 8 - 10 days. Followed up a few days later to see had not shipped. Asked Customer service and was told will have by the end of following week. Checked two or 3 days later and still not shipped again told by customer service I would have as promised. Well 9 days and still not shipped! Check with customer service to be told on back order and at least 3 weeks away. Canceling order, but get this.. they don't do a charge back, they send you a check and that is 10-12 business days away. Do you think it will show up?? I do not recommend doing business with this company!!

kimberlyl58
4/4/17

I accidentally ordered something twice because the site froze as I was filling out the credit card info. It didn't tell me that the first order had gone through and I didn't get a confirmation email, so I ordered again. After receiving two separate boxes and being charged twice on my credit card the same day, I called and told them what had happened. The man was very rude and told me that it was MY fault and that I "should" have checked my SPAM folder to see if the confirmation had gone through the first time. I told him that the site had froze and he couldn't have cared less. He said I could return the item but I would still be charged the shipping and handling fee. When I told him that I would NEVER buy anything from them again, he said "good". By the way, there was no confirmation email in my spam folder. I would be very careful with this company. They seem kind of shady to me. This is why people buy on Amazon!

debb1268
8/6/16

These worked very well for our library program. The order was sent quickly and the quality of the product was excellent. Very good value. Thank you!

charlesa57
8/4/16

The car door assist tool is a very good aid for a handicap person to get in and out of the car.

fredf50
8/4/16

I`m 80 yrs old and found it almost impossible to put compression stockings on and then to take them off . I saw those with a zipper on the side advertised on-line and decided to give them a try . I have no trouble getting them on and off . I liked them so much I ordered 2 more pair . Fred E. Friedrich

carolr78
8/4/16

I ordered them for directions on the best to fill with water. They were easier since the opening was larger..... I am very p,eased. Thank you!

line
6/1/16

After years of using a cpap machine and hating the bulky mask and the claustrophobic feel of it, I saw an ad for the Snore Relief Mouthpiece. I thought, just another gimmick. But after another night of adjusting a leaky mask, I decided to order one. The mouthpiece was bogo. They arrived quickly and I used one that night. I had a great nights' sleep! It worked. I called my doctor and told him and he wanted me to do a sleep study because he was very skeptical. I did the study with the mouthpiece and passed with flying colors. I have not used my cpap since. It's so easy to take with me when I travel too. Thank you for this marvelous invention!

what did i purchase from you? sharon111@comcast.net

By sharon h.

Questions? Get answers from the YourStoreOnline.net staff and other customers.

YourStoreOnline.net?