YourStoreOnline.net

YourStoreOnline.net

www.yourstoreonline.net

YourStoreOnline.net has a consumer rating of 3.87 stars from 111 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. YourStoreOnline.net also ranks 1st among Wholesale Electronics sites.

• Found the great deal on the mesh screen door, two-for-one, and accidentally placed duplicate order.

• I had a question on shipping my order and the customer service (General Manager) was very rude.
  • I accidentally ordered something twice because the site froze as I was filling out the credit card info.
How would you rate YourStoreOnline.net?

“I purchased the LED gloves which is perfect for mechanic work at night”

Nelson O.
5/9/20

5 STARS for a great item I purchased 5 STARS for customer service for quickly resolving my issue -1 STAR for purchase process and expensive shipping fee and long wait for delivery 4 STARS total overall

“Poor navigation and too much on shipping cost.”

neelima k.
12/26/17

Order confirmation steps are quite confusing you will never know, I tried to order a toy on 22nd DEC 2017 but did not go thru but I got a order confirmation email on 25th DEC 2017 with subject as "Your Invoice 994243 Is Being Processed" and there is a charge 11.95(my order total was 15.95) which was not mentioned while ordering.

customer service (15) credit card (8) 3 weeks (4) mesh screen door (3)
kimp154
April 11th, 2018
Found the great deal on the mesh screen door, two-for-one, and accidentally placed duplicate order. They took care of cancelling the 2nd order without me expending much energy. The item I did order was shipped with lightening speed and it's lovely. Many ask where I got them, so I've given them your ad info and website. Thank you!
randys99
February 20th, 2018
Shipping should of been 4.95 and was charged 10.00.
10.00 should of been overnight shipping
The product was what was expected
berylm8
February 1st, 2018
I already own 2 tablemate trays and they are great. my mom moved in and i needed another one. got on line and searched for it and found YourStoreOnline.net which had exactly what i wanted and at a great price. had never ordered from them but took a chance and WOW what service. was shipped fast, well packed, and arrived perfect. Can't get any better than that. Thanks!!
neelimak
5 STARS for customer service for quickly resolving my issue
4 STARS total overall
stepheng24
November 29th, 2013
I bought 4 gel cushions from your storeonline and two were defective. they leaked on my car seats.i am trying to get the company to replace them
briank56
September 21st, 2015
Mouthpiece worked to control my snoring for about three weeks then my wife complained that I was snoring again even while wearing the mouthpiece.
patsym18
June 4th, 2018
I bought these for my mother to try. She says that they work good for her swelling and make her legs feel better.

Thank you.
judys149
March 29th, 2018
These were very comfortable and exactly what I was expecting them to be. The zipper makes it do much easier to put on. Thank you.
calandral
May 13th, 2014
The ordering process and receiving the product was within reason. I experienced great customer service, very friendly and easy to speak to. Thanks for great assistance.
barbaram232
January 17th, 2018
My husband, a smoker, is very happy with these lighters. He can use it anywhere, anytime, and not worry about wind or water. He appreciates the quality as well as the originality.
It made a great xmas present for the guy who seems to have everything.
kimberlyl58
April 4th, 2017
I accidentally ordered something twice because the site froze as I was filling out the credit card info. It didn't tell me that the first order had gone through and I didn't get a confirmation email, so I ordered again. After receiving two separate boxes and being charged twice on my credit card the same day, I called and told them what had happened. The man was very rude and told me that it was MY fault and that I "should" have checked my SPAM folder to see if the confirmation had gone through the first time. I told him that the site had froze and he couldn't have cared less. He said I could return the item but I would still be charged the shipping and handling fee. When I told him that I would NEVER buy anything from them again, he said "good". By the way, there was no confirmation email in my spam folder. I would be very careful with this company. They seem kind of shady to me. This is why people buy on Amazon!
jackief33
May 4th, 2017
I placed an order 4/23 and was told 8 - 10 days. Followed up a few days later to see had not shipped. Asked Customer service and was told will have by the end of following week. Checked two or 3 days later and still not shipped again told by customer service I would have as promised. Well 9 days and still not shipped! Check with customer service to be told on back order and at least 3 weeks away. Canceling order, but get this.. they don't do a charge back, they send you a check and that is 10-12 business days away. Do you think it will show up?? I do not recommend doing business with this company!!
robertp365
March 21st, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised when I first opened the package. I was expecting a lot of plastic, but no...metal case, good feel and the lighters worked as advertised. Again, a great value!
terryj81
May 4th, 2018
Fast shipping, excellent variety, fair prices. They seem to take a real interest in customer satisfaction. They even follow up with emails to see how you like the product and if everything is OK with the order. Nice touch.
betsyb34
May 24th, 2018
I have had the opportunity to wear them for a while and loving them, in fact, I put them on yesterday (5/23) slept with them on last night and still have them on right now. They are not quite the color that I wanted, I wanted a little lighter beige. I am very happy ordering from YourStoreOnline.net.

Thanks very much, Betsy Bowen, Morehead City, NC
marcuss63
January 17th, 2018
Gave a lighter to my sons-in-law for Christmas and they made great gifts. Very nice lighter and really works well!
keiths111
February 20th, 2018
Expected two but i guess i read it wrong. Still a great product......................................................
fredf50
August 4th, 2016
I`m 80 yrs old and found it almost impossible to put compression stockings on and then to take them off . I saw those with a zipper on the side advertised on-line and decided to give them a try . I have no trouble getting them on and off . I liked them so much I ordered 2 more pair . Fred E. Friedrich
jamieg65
January 17th, 2018
I got one and gave the other one as a gift... he absolutely loves it and uses it all the time. Definitely worth the money
kerit4
January 21st, 2016
I got two of the blankets for my girls. They love them. They are nice and long. The only think I would say they are not as soft as I thought. But over all we are very happy.
jimm929
September 24th, 2015
the people I deal with were very helpful, even when I had an old age moment and gave them the wrong address they correct the problem. The only reason the mouthpiece get 4 stars in stead of 5 is because the mouthpiece takes some getting use to, but my wife said it has really help with my snoring.
ls169
January 17th, 2018
they were gifts and the persons like them a lot. thank you....one uses it in his survival gear as he works with the highway dept......... the other has been experimenting with it ....they are happy......
em4748
October 20th, 2015
Dealing with YourStoreOnline was very easy. The site was easy to navigate, the checkout was secure and fast, and I the product was delivered quicker than I expected. I would use YourStoreOnline again and would recommend it to my friends.

Thanks,

Eric
mariettae1
May 22nd, 2015
Ordered a product, Cancelled within 10 minutes. They said they never got the cancellation. Said just return upon receiving product. Mailed it back and after 1 1/2 months of dispute they said they did not receive the returned product. Seemed just too convenient. Felt like they just wanted to keep our money, WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING HONEST!

what did i purchase from you? sharon111@comcast.net

By sharon h.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the YourStoreOnline.net staff and other customers.

YourStoreOnline is an online retail company that specializes in AS Seen On TV products, bringing those items to the everyday consumer at wholesale prices. We value each customer and strive for 100% satisfaction with not only our products but our services as well. We offer live customer service help as well as live chat, focusing on treating the customer as we would want to be treated. With seasonal hot products, buy 1 get 1 free deals and constant coupons, YourStoreOnline is a leader in online sales and marketing.

paulr53
Paul R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YourStoreOnline.net?

Have a question about YourStoreOnline.net?