Review of YogaOutlet

Tel: 1-877-277-2795
shop@yogaoutlet.com

maggieb75
1/6/19

Sadly, as a yoga enthusiast and instructor, I want to love this website. For Christmas I bought 6 items and received 1. I called immediately because I would have loved them to be shipped to me or refunded. They had to open an investigation which 3 weeks later is still not resolved. I've called so many times only to be told I'd receive a callback. Will have to call my bank to dispute tomorrow. So so so so
Disappointed, yoga outlet.

fredm97
3/9/18

I ordered a product online from this website, a product that was listed also on Amazon for a similar price, but the website advertised a for a day quicker devilry terms, so I went with helping a smaller business to survive.. but the product never arrived.. even after having it shipped for at least a week, there was no clear packing tracking itinerary. after calling the delivery company, the respond that i had was, that fedex had handed the product to usps and since then nothing had shown.
worst part, was that the customer service had no training whatsoever how to deal with customers, so at first will be writing an email and receive a reply after a couple of days saying no much info! and the worst part is that they wont refund me unless I send them the product back, which they know i never received!!
So the website prices were interesting, but no product will be delivered! because they were just promoting products that they don't have in shelf!

If you are reading this please if you want your service done, go with bigger companies, amazon or ebay. with them your money and time is gone in vain.
This is a POOR POOR website !

ch31191
2/15/18

Love the quality of the clothing. Made my first order a month ago and already followed it up with a second order. The brands they carry are some of my favorites. Prices, especially on sale items, is outstanding! Shipping was fast (like 36 hours when I paid the $7-ish). My first order took two weeks because I selected free shipping. Second order, I paid like $7 for it to arrive in two days. Great site, great brands.

Tip for consumers: Click the "Sale" tab first. You'll be surprised how many items get drastically marked down practically every day. Pay for the shipping - the free takes two weeks.

elizabethf93
7/19/17

I ordered a Sunnylife Beach radio for the family to use on our vacation. It arrived quickly and seemed to be in good working order. However, when we used it on vacation several.months later, it has a loud popping sound coming from the speakers. When I attempted to contact the company for a resolution the representative basically claimed it was my fault for not checking the equipment. They would only offer a $5 credit, which doesn't help when it was a $49 radio. We are very disappointed and will never order from them again.

antoxak
4/10/17

I ordered black Epic Leggings and the quality was amazing. they shipped it the same day I bought it which was awesome because I had an event to go to and received them in time for the event.

laurenc297
1/13/17

I love this site...easy returns, great customer service, fast shipping! They are on it! I've had nothing but positive experiences shopping with Yoga Outlet!

Questions? Get answers from the YogaOutlet staff and other customers.

YogaOutlet?