Review of Namastetics

Namastetics reviews

info@namastetics.com

myrac22
2/19/19

I order two different styles of joggers, one fit very large and the other way too small I couldn't even pull them on. Come on... figure out your products sizing! So I'm now in the process of returning the too small jogger. There is no customer service number and it takes almost a full week to respond via email. Very frustrating... get it together Namastetics you are losing customers

lindsays103
2/4/19

I highly advise not to purchase any products from this company! Their return policy is misleading, as it makes it seem like they offer returns. The truth is, they only offer store credit! No returns whatsoever. I am unhappy with the fit and quality of the pants I ordered and they refuse to give me my money back.

christinev71
1/18/19

I purchased some pants a few weeks ago. I don't like the style or the quality, and emailed them about a return or an exchange. It's been about a week now, and I haven't received a response. They clearly state on their website that they would be issue a return, but that's not possible if you can't get a hold of them!

gehadq
1/9/19

I bought several items and one was sent in a size I did not order. I emailed them many times and they take at least ten days to respond to each email. They asked for "proof" that they made a mistake as though I'd scam them or something, so I sent them a photo showing what I had ordered vs what they sent. They stopped responding to my emails. Then after some emails threatening to leave bad reviews online they again took two weeks to respond and offered that they cover a portion of the return shipping. They are the most unprofessional online store I have ever dealt with. Not only are they reckless with their shipments, they expect their customers to shoulder the blame and pay to have the mistakes rectified. They are refusing to give me a refund after they clearly sent me an item that is way too large for me to wear.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS COMPANY

roberta650
1/8/19

If I could give 0 stars I would. This company runs a scam business. I can't even get into the quality of the product because the items did not run in size correctly for my daughter. Should have been a simple exchange but they will not make exchanges or returns possible. Their website states to just call or email and get a return label sent to you. They will contact you back after a number of days and tell you the label will be sent in another email. That never happens. They will send you subsequent emails telling you to check your spam folder instead of just re-sending the email. Why? Because they are stringing you along so you get past their no returns after 14 days policy. If you also notice on their return policy they don't give you an address to send back the items on your own. It states the address will be supplied with the return label. Good luck getting that return label. You can't believe anything on their website including that the company is now transitioning to a move to Canada. Most likely a fraud as they bounce around locations to hide their bad business disputes. If you are lucky enough to order an item that fits just believe the other negative reviews on here stating the poor quality these clothes are made of. I have no doubt that if the items we ordered actually fit my daughter they wouldn't last long anyway. This company should be ashamed of themselves. One more thing on 1/1/19 I seen, what is more then 99% likely, a fake review on here from the company themselves with the reviewer actually having a similar situation as I have with the leggings being a little too small for their daughter and then raving how easy it was to get an exchange. Wow that's just insane if they read all my emails in hopes of getting an exchange and that gave them an idea for a positive review theme. Poor low lives!

jamies287
1/1/19

This is literally my new favorite place to shop! They always have a promo code availble, the price is WAY better than lulu (like HALF THE PRICE), shipping is so fast (under a week) and the customer service is so nice and helpful! They send shipping labels for returns and store credit never expires. They are so helpful when suggesting sizing. In love <3

elizabeths493
1/1/19

I just got the wrap around top and it's so cute! It fits so perfectly and I love how it can be styled so many ways. I also don't know what people are talking about with customer service, they were so good and easy to work with. I had paid for rush shipping and it arrived a day late, so I emailed info and they refunded me the shipping I paid and gave me a promo code! It was awesome!

They offer store credit or exchanges which is pretty normal for online stores, so it seems like the upset people aren't reading the return policy before ordering, easy fix.

I was so happy with the top and the customer service- keep it up!

ashleym396
1/1/19

I ordered a pair of pants for my daughter and they were sadly a little too small. I emailed customer service to exchange them and it was so easy! They sent me a return label via email and sent the new size to me! It was SO easy and the new pair fit her perfectly <3 so happy!

shanelleo
12/27/18

Be warned by their return policy before purchasing. I purchased a pair of leggings they do not give correct sizing I'm a small precedes a small it was so big and long. I then found out you only get store credit. Very disappointed I was forced to purchase another item so I could use my 48$ credit. I purchased a sports bra payed for shipping again. Worse for than the leggings the left side does not even make up the sticking on the right. They are so cheaply made. I contacted them explained I'm very upset about my two purchase and want my money back now. They said nope only credit after I return this bra. So I have now wasted $60 because I don't want any more of their products and won't get a refund. My advice shop at lulumon so you can get a refund I you aren't happy.

janineh34
12/17/18

This place is a joke with their return policy and their customer service. I'm stuck with an ugly pair of pants I wanted to return for a different pair, and even with my proof of purchase, they wouldn't let me exchange them for another size or color unless I had a silly piece of plastic that came with the pants. Now I'm stuck with a brand new, cheaply made pair that customer service didn't even care about. I emailed back and forth, I was extremely shocked they weren't willing to help me at all to be pleased.. like every other single company I've ever ordered from on social media. Sorry Namastetics- I'll never order through you again or urge anyone else to. Keep my $50 while your pants collect dust or will be tossed. No thanks. And 0 stars. Not happy about this company at all. What a joke.

theresah174
12/10/18

I got the wander pants and they arrived within the 4-8 day time line, made of cotton as described AND fit perfectly! They were a little short as a 7/8 but I already wore them to a hot yoga class and they held up! Great value for $42!

elizabethm692
12/10/18

I just received my Cyber Monday order of the new jete joggers. They're amazing! They're a little longer than the wander pants which is the only issue I had with my original purchase of the wander. But these pants are so flattering and comfortable. I wore them with a cute sweater to run errands lol. I love them!

alyssaa29
12/10/18

I placed an order over Black Friday and just got my genie pants! They're so comfortable and look just like the photos. They're light and easy to move in. I love that the waist doesn't have an elastic so they sit really flat on my stomach.

christinej106
11/24/18

I ordered the wander pants and received them in under a week! They're soft, comfortable, and true to the image on the site. So happy with my purchase!

monicar110
11/21/18

Yea they are cozy but the material is extremely cheap. They do not fit like the photos. Spend the extra few dollars on Lulu Lemon or what ever other brand you like.

fional46
11/14/18

Love this company, the online staff are very helpful, sizing is straight forward. Will be buying from here again.

gracey25
10/23/18

I'm a huge fan of Namastetics, I have a few pairs of their leggings and wear them all the time! I also recently got a bodysuit from here and have a few tops/sweaters. I've had the leggings for almost a year and they have held their quality thus far.

jessh64
10/18/18

Ordered a pair of pants that ended up being a little big. I emailed in to the customer support email on the site, they got back to me in just over a day. Id say compared to other online brands, it was a much smoother process to exchange an item.

taylorp64
Taylor P.
10/9/18

I ordered a pair of the Wanderer pants in small. The material felt cheap, especially for a $49 pant, but they were still cute. However, they were a bit smaller about the thighs than I preferred and I wanted to return them. They said that they would not accept returns, but I could exchange for a different size. I said that would be fine and they said they would send me a follow up email with my return label and they had to receive them within 14 days. They never sent me the return label and when I asked about it they said it was too late for me to return them.

jessicad236
10/3/18

Ordered pants in beginning of August and it is now October and they still arent here - they said they messed up the address and then filled someone elses order with my order. Customer service does not offer anything and basically said "too bad so sad"

should have shopped at lululemon - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

selenak9
9/20/18

Hi all! I see there's a lot of mixed reviews and want to share my experience. Back around the holidays, I ordered their Fusion leggings, they came in a bit of time due to the high demand and busy season, but they seemed awesome when they did arrive, good quality, fit a little big but that was my bad on the sizing I guess.

I didn't have an opportunity to wear them too much, but they were a great option I had in my closet that was comfy and super cute. Fast forward to yesterday and I was wearing them while driving, had an itch on my leg, lightly scratched it on that caused a hole in the back of my leggings (not a good look for work). I was amazed because I don't have long or sharp nails, and obviously everyone gets an itch from time to time, and this hasn't happened with any other leggings or even pantyhose. I was bummed because they were an extremely comfy pair of leggings.

When I contacted customer service about it, they replied fast, apologized that this happened, unfortunately did not have the Fusion leggings in stock anymore but took care of me and were so nice and helpful. I obviously know it was noone's fault as this was a weird situation, but they understood and were super nice about it.

ab323
8/22/18

Sadly, i suspect that the raving reviews here are phony... possibly written by the company to offset the real ones, which are negative. Horrible quality, horrible customer service. Total waste of money scam. Don't do it!

amandak156
8/21/18

I could not get what I wanted shipped to me through their website, which is ridiculous since it's Michigan, so I ordered through their Amazon shop. They never sent out the order and did not answer emails inquiring about the status of the order. Thankfully I was able to cancel the order through Amazon and their shop is now closed.

cindye61
8/6/18

These are my new Essentials, way to make the perfect pants. The material is FLAWLESS and love the design ;)

jenniferd375
5/27/18

One of my favourite online shopping sites. The clothes are to size. Every time I order for last minute events they seem to pull through. Love Namastetics, highly recommend to anyone up for a banging look at a good price.

Same problem. They are a scam. Hopefully you used PayPal. File a claim against them asking for money back. Website says order will ship within 24-48 hours and 2-3 extra days for holidays. PayPal will refund but you have to stay on it. Finally they sent me a tracking number and it was fake. Ive reported every step to PayPal, what a headache! If for some reason they do ship and you still want your money back, PayPal said dont open the package, return it with a tracking number to provide PayPal and they will refund your mone. Lesson learned for me! I no longer trust companies selling items on instagram!

By Ashley b.

my order was shipped same day and I got it in about 7 business days and I'm in the states.

By Alyssa A.

Questions? Get answers from the Namastetics staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Namastetics