Review of Yodle

info@yodle.com
2018 Customer choice award

davidt215
10/17/16

The service did nothing for my business, but I kept paying for it, in hopes that something would take off. I have recently gotten over double pneumonia, and found out my cancer has come back, I've barely been able to get around, forget about work. I contacted their customer service, to see if I could cancel/put the account on hold, or get a refund on this past payment, as it has put my family in a very tight spot. Yodel wont let me out of the last 2 months of the contract, and would rather squeeze the last bit of money out of a disabled veteran who isn't able to work, due to his incurable cancer.

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
David,

Sorry to hear about your poor experience. I'll send you a private message and see if we can resolve.

-Mike
catherinem61
10/12/16

I am starting a new business and they got me in a moment of vulnerability. I tried to cancel and they THEN told me that I owed them for the setup fee- another 400.00. they never told me about this. they've said they'll "review thier call" and get back to me. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! The website is atrocious from some third world outsourcing, they don't stay in touch and they're just after your money. JUST SAY NO

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
Catherine,

Sorry to hear that you had issues with cancelling your account, and that you were unhappy with the service. I'd be happy to follow up with you and ensure customer service has reached back out - I'll private message you my contact info.

-Mike
monicab60
10/7/16

Bonnie Jenkins was great, I was able to understand and follow everything that she went over during our phone sessions. High five to her!!!

michaelr267
10/7/16

After numerous failed attempts interacting with their software, I called and asked to break contract. Not only did I allow myself to be pressured into the initial subscription, but when I called to see what options were available they tried to squeeze me for more money. When I got not no help or any relief from the contract I was forced to file a dispute with my credit card company and cancel my card so they could not keep making charges to it. Stay away from this company their high pressure tactics will sucker you in as well. I am disgusted at the way they handle their "customers". What a joke! If someone isn't satisfied get over it and move on! Don't try to make them pay additional money to exit the program.

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
Michael,

Very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with Yodle, and that you felt pressured after the initial purchase. If you're willing to share details of your experience, please feel free to contact me directly - I'll direct message you my contact info. -Mike
scottl95
10/5/16

false promises about a personal rep
bad useless leads
no concern for me once they got my credit card
7 months $3500 = nothing
now I am trying to repair all of the damage yodle has done
all of the online search engines point to the crappy site yodle created - yodle actually drives traffic away from its customer's sites and installs an 888 phone number so that when you leave yodle every search engine will lead nowhere - Probably pay yext another $500 to fix this

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
Scott,

Very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with Yodle, especially regarding the feeling that we don't have concern for you. Definitely not what the feeling we're trying to get across.

jaswantt
10/3/16

Like Yelp, they claim to be an expert in getting you new customer. For $500 per month,they claim that they can increase the number of phone calls you can get for your services. They start off by asking you what the typical value for job you perform for customer. That is gross value not your net profit. From there move on to calculate how much money you could potentially with the number of new customers they can get you. The reps will not take no for an answer, and will keep calling you and try to be your best friend, trying to give the best deal you will ever get.

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
Jaswant,

I want to apologize for the experience you had with our reps, and would be appreciative if you could send me some information so that I can look into it in more detail.

I'll send you a private message to follow up.

Regards,

Mike
hopew8
9/29/16

Excellent

amberm77
9/29/16

I spoke with Bonnie for almost an hour going thru tips to help increase our site views and leads. She was very informative, presented me with facts and tips I did not know before talking to her and took her time to make sure I understood everything.

tag18
9/28/16

We were convinced by Yodle representative that they could help us generate internet contacts.
We complained several times in the first 6 weeks that the site they set up was not working very well.
10 months and $2900 later the only things Yodle sent us was 2 contacts trying to sell us other internet marketing.

my advice: Stay Clear. You'll get more attention Yodeling in your front yard than paying Yodle.

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
TA G.,

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience, I'd be happy to find out exactly what happened here.

I'll send you a direct message with my contact info and we can talk further!

-Mike
fredf54
9/21/16

Bonnie was stupendous! Explanations were patient, clear and well-directed. Each coaching experience was comfortable and I learned from each of several coaching calls. Bonnie was personable and encouraged questions that lead to further learning. I only wish that all service providers had employees with her personality, etiquette and knowledge.

garyw84
9/20/16

Sales rep called me multiple times with SERIOUS sales pressure tactics, though I'm used to this he was very very convincing and guaranteed success with their SEO services. He claimed that they are the SEO experts but it takes about 2-3 months to get me to page 1 on google or bing. He further claimed that only then I'll be seeing a huge return on my investment. Well...I didn't receive not 1 lead call. NOT 1 CALL after paying $199 per month for 6 months. THAT'S $1194. I..Could have been on the beach. Every time I called asking why I wasn't receiving traffic or calls I was brushed off, "give it a little more time it will work". I asked "will I get my money back?" They replied "We'll consider it after 6 months". This was a total BS just to keep me calm for the six month period while they charged my card. This has been a total loss for me and as far as I'm concerned this company is a fraud. This is no BS no exaggeration. I'm a full time Re/Max agent in DC metro area.
Gary Walker

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
Dear Gary,

I apologize for your experience here, and understand why you're frustrated. I'll take a look into your account and see if I can discern what happened.

I'll be sending you a private message to follow up, and so you can provide any further info.

Regards,

victorz5
9/16/16

I highly appreciated the patience and the step by step instructions she gave. Very helpful.

karld12
9/13/16

It was an excellent experience. My instructor was just great. She explained everything in detail and made sure I understood before moving on.

juliem151
9/12/16

Bonnie was the most patient, knowledgeable instructor ever! And she is fun! The time we spent went by so fast, but now I understand so much better. Thanks Yodle!

shariem
9/8/16

I was having difficulty getting things moving with my account. I understood the technical side of using my dashboard but just didnt have enough activity. I was at a loss of what to do and feeling like I had paid a lot of money for a service that was not generating result. That was before I spoke to Bonnie. She made sure I knew how to use the different aspects of the dashboard in the beginning of our conversation. Then, she took it farther and gave me some more specific information on how I can improve the information I already had on my website and create more activity. She gave me ideas of different offers I can make too. All of this was very exciting and I feel hopeful now that I can generate the activity I need to move up in the google rankings.
Thank you Bonnie, I have renewed hope because of you!

eileene9
9/7/16

Prior to working with Bonnie I would have given Yodle 1 star. Her excellent, patient instruction is extremely useful and showed me parts of the program and dashboard that I had no idea existed. Now I'll give Yodle 4 stars. Bonnie actually deserves the credit, now it's up to me to do my part and wait to see if the program really works it's "magic".

danac56
9/2/16

Yodle has been such a huge blessing to my business. It has tremendously helped us on our placement with Google. The dashboard is easy to navigate... Yodle has proven to be an important component in our marketing budget!

gregh60
9/1/16

Yodle is going to be great for my limousine business. This will take my marketing to another level. Bonnie did a fantastic job in going over all of the information with me. Job well done Yodle!!!!!

patrickb96
8/26/16

Total waste of money!!!!! No contacts in 6 months..... They had everything set up for the commercial side of real estate and we do residential. They said since less people have commercial in their optimization, we would have a better chance showing up. Since we don't do commercial that is useless. They promised us over 100 Contacts in six months, we got none.

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Patrick - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you didn't find success with our product. I'm particularly disappointed to hear there was a disconnect between what was promised on the sales call and the service you received. If you want to share additional details, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 646-768-3690. Best, GB.
phyllisj7
8/25/16

Wish we would have done this sooner.

andys106
8/20/16

They put hard sell on and don't delivery any leads!!! All sales and no substance! Literally delivered no help, no leads, zero sales! Hold you to 6 month contract. Signing up required on first phone call! After sales call, you are send to Caribbean tech staff that knows nothing and doesn't care!!!! 0 rating if I could! DO Not ever use this company

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Andy - I'm sorry to hear you didn't find success with Yodle. I'm particularly disappointed to hear there was a disconnect between what was promised on the sales call and the service you received. If you are open to sharing more details, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 646-768-3690. Best, GB.
kristinw24
8/20/16

I was amazed at how courteous, personable, and professional the staff was while assisting me with setting up the marketing tools on my dashboard!

isabellac6
8/18/16

She its very knowledgeable and nice, she its so patient to explain me all the tabs and ways to promote my business, I love working with her.

aimiel
8/15/16

After getting a tutorial on how to use the dashboard it is so simple to use and quick.

shilpaj
8/12/16

I have enrolled for 6 months.
I have seen bad reviews at Yelp but I feel they are just percentage of their 60k customer base.
I have had reservations after reading those reviews and was about to cancel contract but I have decided to give them a chance.
Hopefully I will get a chance to write an awesome review after my 6 months or even during that time.

Response from Gina B., Yodle Representative
Hi Shilpa - I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a better experience with one of our sales representatives. As I mentioned in my email, we are currently looking into the incident and are hoping to resolve any issues. Best, GB.
341 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received a few leads that actually worked out. However, it wasn't enough to justify using them in the first place. The leads seemed to come in when I had signed up for their "google ads marketing" addition. So basically, the google ads provided 80%-100% of the leads, not Yodle. I Would've been better off spending my money on Google Ads written myself.

By Jay U.

Yodle only cost me money and quite a bit of frustration! Tony

By Anthony C.

I have a spare wet-vac if you have extra cash laying about. Give me a call. It would be a better application of energy use.

By Sally L.

Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run

By Scott E.

dont do it.

By Matt T.

If you get a website made. The search engine go by the 2nd letter in order for your site to be pulled up quickly. You would be better off doing your own social media marketing, joining the BBB and Y and white pages of phone book. Magnetic vehicle signs, etc. Need more free tips email me at rstoutmire@yahoo.com subject line Javier S. Contractor. Hope this help you but don't pay any company any money for any work. Rhonda S.

By rhonda s.

I use Yodle for a DUI and Reckless Driving defense law practice. Consistent leads that match my location and practice areas. I use the photos with the link to Facebook and have client reviews right on my website. I think it is important to take advantage of these services that Yodle offers as part of their package.

By Mark M.

I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!

By Anthony C.

Anthony C is absolutely right. Don't waste your time.

By Sally L.

No you lose it

By Jason M.
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Yodle