Review of Yext

Tel: 888-921-8247
support@yext.com

alfonsoe11
2/9/18

I totally concur with all of the negative comments. I still have no clue of what I just gave them $500.00 for. I really hope that there is a class-action litigation against YEXT in the very near future, I never felt so freaking violated and taken advantage of. They don't explain that what they are doing does nothing to exposed your business online, I feel like crap for allowing them to rip me off!!!!!

st20725
1/31/18

This service is bogus and it's a scam.....I cancelled it and they automatically re up you.
Avoid them and ignore their claims...

kch5
1/16/18

no seriously, im pretty sure i just got scammed by yext. the service that i was told i paid for is actually free. https://www.publicreputation.com

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews for this company. for a company who says they'll remove negative reviews for you, they sure dont do for themselves.

Response from Rev C., Yext Representative
I could certainly see why you would feel like you were scanned and be upset about it. I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m hoping that I might be able to bring a little clarification to help you understand the service.

Two points of clarification:

1. Manually managing your listings online is free. It means you have to go from site to site to site, register and update your information. It also means you have to do it frequently because your business information could change on its own. However, it’s important to note, all the publishers we work do not offer the ability to claim, however the big ones do. So yes you can manage it for free.

Our tool allows you to have control of all of them and claim most of them through the tool. It also allows you to update once and then update everywhere. That is what you’re paying for.

You’re also paying for a direct API connection into the services to guarantee an update.

2. I’m not sure where you’re seeing that it says our service will remove negative reviews. Nobody can remove reviews except for the publisher themselves.

You can however use our service to manage your reviews, organize your views and respond to reviews. You can do all of this from the dashboard without having to go from site to site.

Does that help explain what you can do with Yext?

If you still feel like you were scammed or have more questions, please write me back and let me know what I can help you with.

Rev
lukask11
12/18/17

The subscription did not do a damn thing for our web visibility. Here is the info on our Analytics from YEXT:
"There is no data in the range you have selected.
If your account is new, wait a few weeks for data to become available.
Otherwise, try changing your selections above."
This is the response after 11 months of service.

valerieg42
11/9/17

Not only is this service a brilliant idea it is easy to maintain and affordable. My mind is at ease knowing I don't have to do all that work to maintain numerous listings.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review! We are happy to hear that Yext has been helpful to your business. We'll continue working toensure that you're in control of your business information online!
jimb332
11/5/17

Nick has done a superb job. His telephone delivery is distinct and very
smooth. Highly professional. Pays attention to detail. Persistent on a follow-up concern that I had. Bottom line---Nick makes Yext look good.
5 STAR PERFORMER!

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will pass on your kind words to Nick!
marvinp12
11/3/17

thank you yext for all your help! great sales people they took alot of time helping me.very freindly was not rushed through set up.even posted my pictures.

Tip for consumers: great marketing people 1

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review! We'll pass on your review to our Sales Team, and we'll continue working to provide you with great customer support.
lauram317
10/30/17

Great experience with support setting up my account. Very easy to use interface with my account, settings, and controls.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for leaving a review, Laura. We appreciate you sharing your experience!
eved8
10/30/17

Not only is Yext a phenomenal marketing tool- their company has a spectacular support team, too! Their response time is lightning-fast and their solutions are well researched and actionable. Austin, Luka, Mia, and Fred (just to name a few) consistently make me look like a rock star to my external and internal clients. The Yext support team is truly the best I've ever encountered and I sincerely recommend Yext to anyone thinking about becoming a Yext Partner!

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you, Eve! We appreciate the kind words, and we will pass on this review to our Support Team! We'll continue working to provide you with excellent customer service. Thanks for being a great Yext Partner!
taneshaw1
10/27/17

I work with several vendors at my agency. I have to say honestly Yext is number one in customer support. They are always thorough in there replies which is so appreciated because this isn't the case with most other support.. even Google and they also get back to me in a timely manner. Thank you for being a great partner.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for the kind words, Tanesha! We will pass these onto our Customer Support team. Thanks for being a great partner!
anthonyr127
10/26/17

The reason we use yext is to keep our online media information correct, we came across some errors while using the yext dashboard...there was some info that was flagged by yext as it was incorrectly mapped, one email to the yext team and this issue was immediately resolved. The issue was not caused by yext but it was fixed by them, another reason why they are a great value to our Restaurant.
Thank you Yext your friends at BarloventoNYC

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad to hear that Yext has been helpful to your business. We'll continue working to ensure that you're in control of your business information online!
anthonyl107
10/24/17

As a yext agency partner we use yext for all of our clients and everything works great!!! We've tried other providers but your service is the best by far.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Yext is helping your clients. Thanks for being a great partner!
anthonyc186
10/24/17

Worked with Ismail , Let me tell you this guy is a gem
He explained in detailed for all my concerns,
Yext should know they have a gem working for them
keep up the good work Ismail you rock.....................

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review! We're glad to hear about your positive experience, and we appreciate the feedback. We'll share this review with Ismail!
frankg121
10/16/17

Spent over an hour on the phone with Adam K. learning the ins and outs of Yext. He was very thorough and gave a comprehensive idea of where to start and what we should focus on to provide the greatest return on investment. We were glad to hear customer service is available to answer any questions about the service and there are also videos available on the Yext Help for Small Business page. Would recommend to anyone!

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback, and we'll use it to ensure we continue providing great customer service. We'll pass on this review to Adam and the team, so they can keep up the great work!
ronk70
10/16/17

Andrew Lee and Nicholas J. from Yext are amazing! Since deciding to use Yext for my business, I've had nothing but positive experiences with Yext as a company and Andrew and Nicholas as part of their team. I've had a couple of questions since I've started using them and the response I get is immediate and they jump into action trying to figure out the answers to my questions. I'm am nothing short of impressed by the team at Yext and I hope it continues. By far, the best!

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear about your experience with our Support Team, and we'll pass on your kind words. Thanks for being a great customer!
caseyz2
10/13/17

My experience thus far has been exquisite. Adam called me to go over how to use Yext. He did not rush me, made sure I understood each aspect, and even let me make changes throughout our conversation. Thank you, Adam for the great tutorial!

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review, Casey! We're glad to hear that you had a great tutorial, and we'll pass on the kind words to Adam.
dennio
10/12/17

As a busy agency owner, I do not have time to spare. I appreciate that when I have an issue I cannot solve via the knowledge base (which is great also), I find the Partner Support phone line to be great. The phone is answered quickly and each time I have used it, I get a knowledgeable expert who solves my problem. What more could one ask?

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you've had such a positive experience. We'll pass on the feedback to our team, and we'll continue providing great customer service!
kristenh42
10/11/17

I'm always so thrilled to work with Yext! Their customer support is truly something other companies should model after. I know I can always count on their response to be quick and help me resolve any issues or questions I might have efficiently!

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review. We value your feedback, and we'll continue working to provide you with great customer service!
stevenc158
10/11/17

Customer Service rep was extremely polite and professional and patient.
It was an overall great experience and a lesson about how Customer Service should be handled by anyone in that position.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for sharing! We appreciate the feedback, and we'll make sure to pass this along to our team.
nicolec156
10/9/17

If I could leave 200 Five stars for Yext, I would. The customer support is beyond on par, and when going out on my own, this was a huge thing to consider. This business makes my life EASY BREEZY, literally.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience. Thanks for being a great customer!
alang93
9/10/17

The salesperson called and we had a nice conversation but I told him my little company doesn't need or can afford his product. He called back today and was rude and condescending. Little snickers when he would say something smart ass. Guess what? My little company will turn into a larger company and we will not use you in any circumstance.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience. You have been added to our Do Not Call list. Again, we apologize for the negative experience.
johnm1127
8/9/17

Cancelled service, over 10 months to go on the subscription we had. We had 4 actually. Basically told we don't do refunds. Lesson learned. Don't use YEXT.

Tip for consumers: Pay monthly and not annually as otherwise if after two months you leave you don't lose hundreds of dollars.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to lose you as a customer and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have further questions, please email partnersupport@yext.com.
nadined7
8/3/17

I found several sites that I never signed up for or submitted my company's listing to that had incorrect information - a fax number listed as my main and only phone number, a phone number that didn't exist, an address that we hadn't had in over 15 years etc. When I approached each company to correct or remove an incorrect listing - which I never authorized to begin with, I was usually unable to submitt my corrections directly and instead was directed to YEXT to fix. Oh yes, YEXT will be happy to fix all the incorrect listings that they posted to begin with for a King's ransom which renews each year. I am a small business and they have purposely posted incorrect information which I can't correct on my own. This is blackmail pure and simple. Shame on all of you for working there.

Tip for consumers: Stay far away

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
We would be happy to speak with you to explain our services. To clear up any misconceptions, Yext does not change business information. In fact, unless we are working directly with a business, we do not have access to change any information for that business that lives online. Yext is just one solution that businesses can use to manage their data across the web, and going through us is not required. Our mission is to put businesses in control of their information everywhere it lives online and provide them with a central source of truth to update their information on search engines, directory sites, maps, apps, etc., in real time. Please feel free to email support@yext.com and we can have someone reach out to discuss further.
hollyg38
8/1/17

We didn't see our business on Yahoo map anymore like it used to be for 13 years. Yahoo directed us to Yext. We got talked into subscribing. We told them what we wanted. We filled out everything they asked. They told us it would take 30 days to see our business on the map and other things to match up. After about a month, we did finally see our business on there. Problem is, it didn't last. I think it lasted a total of 2 months, we even kept our Yext info site and acct updated for months following and still nothing. We were back off the map almost the entire time being signed up, still are today, not within any search engine searches, and my subscription ends next month. Needless to say I'm not using them again. A complete waste of $500 for the 6 mos we paid. Turns out you can actually go through Yahoo directly and pay less! We got ripped off so warning others. Probably won't be going through Yahoo either. I'm done with Yahoo & Yext altogether, unless it's free.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
We are sorry to lose you as a customer, and we appreciate the feedback. Yahoo ultimately makes decisions regarding what data to push out or delete. If you'd like to speak with a Yext representative, please email yahoo-support@yext.com.
kelleyc14
7/25/17

Austin could not have been more helpful, courteous and professional while assisting me with a follow up on cancellation and refund.
His professionalism led me to reconsider cancelling.

Response from Kelsey L., Yext Representative
Thank you for writing a review, Kelley. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

For more inforation visit:www.danexu.com

By danexu t., Yext Representative

Hi Eddie! Happy holidays! We'd be happy to help! We have a team that would be glad to discuss what our service can do for your business and your options as far as packages and pricing goes. You can give us a call at (888) 444-2988! Thanks for reaching out!

By Yext P., Yext Representative

Hi Betsy! I would love to, but unfortunately I am unable to as we are bound by some privacy guidelines. However, I can assure you that we work with every kind of local business and I personally have spoken with many in your same field! If you would like to discuss how Yext could work for you, you can call (888) 444-2988 and we will walk you through the different packages and offerings or you can call (888) 921-8247 for more technical and support related questions. We'd be happy to help you determine whether this is the right fit for your business =) Thanks for your intered

By Yext P., Yext Representative

Great advice, Seo S.! Jay - we work with many realtors! Making sure you have control of your online presence is extremely important for any local business - especially ones that have a personal element like real estate. Yext will allow you to monitor your reputation, enhance your listings with special content, correct erroneous listings, and much much more. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here or call (888) 444-2988! Enjoy that Florida weather =)

By Yext P., Yext Representative

Hi Bruce! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I know there are a lot of mixed reviews about us and I totally understand wanting to make an informed decision. I'm not certain about what common thread you are referring to, though. Could you maybe be more specific so I can help? I'd be happy to have an open discussing and discuss any specific concerns you may have! We can either continue the discourse here or you can contact our Support Team at (888) 921-8247 Monday - Friday from 9-5 ET. Thanks, Supervisor of Client Support - Yext

By Yext P., Yext Representative

Hi Ritchie. Rev here. What kind of feedback are you interested in getting? What kind of advertising are you doing? Are you using Yext currently and if so, what is the name of your business?

By Rev C., Yext Representative

Hi Joy, Thank you for asking. Yext helps businesses create, manage, and correct listings for all of your business locations. For more information on our Listings product, please see http://www.yext.com/products/listings/. If you have additional questions, please email support@yext.com with your business name and contact information.

By Kelsey L., Yext Representative

Thank you for asking. Yext currently has relationships with publishers that operate in India. You can find them on this page: http://www.yext.com/products/listings/

By Kelsey L., Yext Representative

You can write a review here: https://www.sitejabber.com/requested-review?biz_id=5310037f52720

By Jessica F., Yext Representative

Thanks for reaching out, CL. Yext typically charges small business clients on an annual basis, so it is typically one lump sum paid each year for our services. We would be happy to speak with you further about what we might be able to do. If you send us a direct message, we can pass your contact information a long to our Sales team. Vice versa, you can reach out directly to support@yext.com.

By Jessica F., Yext Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Yext staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Yext