Review of Yahoo

Powerful search engine
I like yahoo answers

johnc188
12/25/13

I have a Yahoo account for more than 10 years. Really good, no spam and spying like Gmail, I feel that my emails are safe. They did some mistakes over time, when doing upgrades, but who doesn't?

brycenm
12/11/13

yahoo mailboxes sometimes slow to respond, let me a headache

tuoscaa
11/28/13

the site is ok, I have sign up several yahoo mail. But the mail's features and speed are not as good as gmail...

tonyb60
11/20/13

It has poor security for their users(it was hacked) and it has the crappiest news stories on the web. They post the same story over and over again with a different headline like an Alzheimer's patient.

kelseyd1
11/17/13

Well, I don't care for the new interface compared to what it was a few years ago, it seems more cluttered and annoying. I get that they are trying to streamline everything nowadays, but I just like how it used to look. Still a great service, and I don't get as much spam as my other emails.

xindyl
11/7/13

i like yahoo mail,Very convenient

jadel2
11/3/13

I love yahoo it gives u news weather ......

bobg8
9/24/13

Well, it's official. Yahoo.com has officially become "Home Base" to every "SCAMMER, SPAMMER, LOW LIFE" on the planet!!! Personally I believe that they encourage deviant behavior, give out email addresses like candy and encourage the Spammer, Scammer mentality. Which by the way is a average IQ equal to a box of rocks. As a company, they share the same responsibility as the low life's they hand out email address's to.
My perfect day would be hearing that the entire company "burned in hell".....
Out of 200 or so junk emails I receive weekly, at least 88% are yahoo.com.

bobr23
9/24/13

What bothers me about Yahoo is that they keep changing the home page. Just when you get a handle on things they mess it up again. This morning when I signed in I couldn't belive their "new and improved" home page that looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with colors all over the place that don't match, and advertisements that only slow down my computer.

johnk89
9/20/13

nice mail :)

jimw37
8/30/13

User for over 15 years, mainly of their email service. Never had any significant problems. They finally fixed some annoying "features" and now it works very well.

brianl29
8/19/13

Their email service is really vulnerable. I had many accounts hacked before.

kathya10
8/9/13

I've been using Yahoo Mail for over 10 years and have had no problems whatsoever and just want people to know how great their Mail service is. I can't say enough about it.

laurens97
7/30/13

Yahooooo

watchdocb
7/25/13

You know, if companies like "Yahoo" would quit handing out email accounts like candy at a "candy store", at least half of all the "junk mail" would disappear from all our inbox's. Is there no "corporate responsibility" anymore???

chard
7/2/13

About Me and My Life
I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values and have got sense of humor, I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that one should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ...

nainad
6/17/13

I don't use yahoo chat any more but yahoo ans, local services, cricket and other more service liked very much.

zachs2
6/14/13

way to many adds

craigs26
6/12/13

Awesome new redesign!

leed16
6/10/13

I think the site is quite confusing but I love the movie section of yahoo with reviews from critics and users

janed40
6/10/13

Where do I even start? Worst.... Site.... EVER. I deleted my email account with Yahoo and went with Gmail instead. Yahoo allowed my account to get hacked three times and I finally deleted it and went with Gmail and never looked back.

josephd23
6/9/13

Yahoo used to be the best however the results never what I am looking for.

lillyo1
5/16/13

Yahoo email has being my "email for years" but I don't know why I get so many spam, I don't even know why I find myself subscribe to those site that I don't even know. For a reason a spam folder was created..now we need no spam at all. It will be awesome...Who mail's owner wants so many emails from people we don't know, and services we don't need, or people we don't want to meet. I don't know...it is frustrating sometimes.

cassyh
5/8/13

I can't say i enjoy the new yahoo.com homepage and find it cluttered with too much idle stuff that doesn't interest me floating around the screen and seems to have issues in various browsers making it hard to navigate, I tend to not stay on it very long nowadays.

136 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Yahoo