US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cameronm46
2/27/17

I am an administrator for The Ashton Hotel and The Historic Hilton Hotel in Downtown Fort Worth. Weddingwire's customer service representative, Page, responds immediately to my help requests and does so in a positive and courteous manner. I am happy to continue using this website to promote our business.

colleeno13
2/22/17

I am a vendor and was having a recurring problem with logging onto my account. I was frustrated and when I contacted WeddingWire, Alysse problem solved it for me quickly! I sent her a screenshot of what I was seeing on my computer and she knew right away what I needed to change. We exchanged a few emails and each time her response to me came quickly. Alyssas help was the best, and I wouldnt hesitate to contact WeddingWire in the future if I needed any direction. Thanks Alysse!

larisam3
2/20/17

I am a very small wedding floral business and wanted to expand so I tried wedding wire. They took up a lot of my time explaining their product to me and sold me a medium level ad spot. It was an investment for me and I signed up for the month to month payment thinking I could cancel if it ending up not being worth it. I only had 3 potential clients in a moth versus over 20 at the knot and decided to cancel only to be informed that simply by making a payment I had somehow signed a contract and had to pay out the rest of the year. What this company is doing is criminal. I am calling my bank now to try to cancel the charges. All sales no follow through. Terrible.

brittc10
2/18/17

Wowzers I have never felt so belittled and disrespected for asking a question. The "community" forums offer no answers to future bride questions, but rather opinions that belittle you for asking such a question or doing such a thing. It's horrific, and they offer no help whatsoever. You are allowed to flag them, but according to their community guidelines, flags are only worthy if someone is directly attacking someone else, attacking their ideas, questions or any other posting is acceptable. Also, if you flag too much out of their ridiculous guidelines, you are banned form the community according to their "strikes" system.
The budget and checklist tool are better on the knot where they are intergrated, and they offer articles and support on setting a budget and conquering your checklist. While weddingwire offers articles, they aren't directly attached to the budget or checklist item you may be looking at, as they are for the knot, which is wonderful!
I deleted and inactivated my account after being flagged on the forums for telling someone to not be so rude, but rude people are all over. It will literally make you seconduct guess everything you've done for your own wedding and bring you near tears. I warn all future brides: STEER CLEAR AND GO TO THE KNOT OR WEDDINGBEE!!!!!

jordans70
2/14/17

I do have to say......... I had a wonderful experience overall with the team from START to FINISH! Wonderful emails from Wedding Wire team congratulating me and more then willing to help or answer any questions or concerns.

When I found vendors that werent on the list (due to being in a small town), they took the time to add them in for myself and for others to find on Weddingwire.com. Enjoyed the 1:1 emailing & customer service I was given, the personal touches by talking to a live person (phone & email).

Planning a wedding is beyond overwhelming but having someone "coach" made the world of a differences as well online services which i loved as it was endless amount of information and wedding edicate.

Feedback to help Wedding Wire Team:

While putting most of my focus around planning our wedding, I was looking for something easy when booking our honeymoon. I think this would be a wonderful thing to add to the site to help wedding planners. I do see there is a DISCUSSION option but honestly while planning a wedding, I dont want to talk to hundreds+ about my honeymoon. Good to have this option for those who do enjoy talking about it. I think a simple link options on where to go, vendors to use. That being said, we ended up booking through CostcoTravel.com which was pretty easy and painless but think these kind of things should be shared for others in the same boat.

Thank You Wedding Wire Team!

madu8
2/9/17

I used this page to send an info requests to a specific band for my reception. What I got was responses from 3 other bands that I did not request. My suspicion is that Wedding Wire generates fake leads for the bands (and other vendors) that pay for their service. Seems like others have had the same experience.

Spend your $ elsewhere these guys seem shifty.

pissedw
2/8/17

Part 2

Also, don't even bother trying to respond saying you are sorry blah blah blah like you are doing on this site, because you know it's just more lies and pointless. You are going to continue to take my money including the money of other vendors and do what you do best which is to continue to send fake leads. When you guys get a lawsuit in the mail, I hope you have it all figured out!

Taking vendors hard earned money and being deceitful about leads. Look how many similar complaints are on this website, and yet you respond with your generic message about contacting the support team. Really??? You shouldn't even waste the time typing anything. You should be embarrassed.

Be an honest business.
Have morals.
Have empathy for others who are paying you, you don't know their situation to rip innocent people off they way you do!
Have some self respect!

Don't even dare try to apologize to me and act like you give a crap.

Cancel my contract because you are only interested in yourself! Disgusting!

elizabetr1
1/23/17

I am so disappointed not only by the ROI, but with the customer services. I had a free advertisement with their site and I did better that way. I so wish I had put out a raise of hands of all those not in favor of WeddingWire before I paid any money to them. Unfortunately I did it backwards after I found myself very unhappy with the company. So many people said to NEVER pay them, they are the worst or if you have already signed up YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THEIR CONTRACT NO MATTER HOW UNHAPPY AND DISSATISFIED you are with them. They were correct and when I reached out to the rep from WeddingWire the response I got was, if I paid the remaining balance I could cancel my account. WORST financial business investment I have ever made.

susanr142
1/12/17

This site is totally fake. Be smart, read real people reviews on the web, don't waste a money. Shame on you Wedding Wire.

sergek7
1/11/17

Just cancelled my account with them. The rep was saying " why? You've had 84 leads in 1 year" Yes, but with 0 booking or even single reply. When I realized that they send fake leads, I reply to the leads with $100 per whole day photography quote. No response :-) They also very creative with those weird bride names ;-) Even here, they trying to place their fake "happy with wedding wire" reviews. Total scam.

shaunc23
1/7/17

I paid for a subscription from Wedding Wire for a couple of years and received a few good leads here and there. My business started to slow and I was having financial problems, that's when Wedding Wire showed their true face. When I missed my first payment in over 2 years, within a week I received a hateful and threatening message that said if I did not pay immediately I would be terminated and would not be allowed to log into my account (which one can even with a free account) and would have to pay fees to start my subscription once again. And to top it all off, I had a terrible client who decided to put my personal information in a review. Wedding Wire would not delete it. If I had been a paying customer I'm sure that would not have been the case. They are greedy and certainly not for the business owner or vendor. Which is odd considering paid subscriptions is how they even exist. What a worthless and pathetic company.

garyl100
1/5/17

I spent over $800 with Wedding Wire without recieving 1 single qualified lead! Not much more you can say!

pennyw14
1/1/17

In the 6 month contract that I was forced to stay with Wedding Wire they did nothing to help my company get clients in the door. For $79.10 a month you get placed at the bottom of the list. For me this meant below 69 other photographers. This was odd for me since I was the only photographer in my area. I complained to the company explaining that Forks, Washington was a tiny little town and that I was the only listed photographer, they first told me that it was a technical issue that they would fix, this lasted 3 months of my contract. Next they told me that they had a rolling listing and that I would show first at times. Never did I show first if the brides put Forks, WA which is odd since I was the only photographer in Forks, WA. They never offered to refund my money or fix the problem. They never got any brides. They are all about taking your money for no services. Worst experience ever! Run from them if they contact you!

alanas10
12/28/16

In response to your response I did reach out to the weddingwire people and actually spoke with someone. This someone said she would pass on the issue to another department that could fix the problem. It has not been resolved and was wishing for someone to read the review and fix the problem. It's not that difficult to see that the review is for a different photographer. Just to remind you, Lauren, I live in Stewartsville, MO and the review is for business in Anchorage, AK. I have never been to Alaska, let alone, done business there. Go to the review for Alana Sisk Photography; look just above Alana Sisk Photography and you will see that this is a review for "Wedding photographers in Anchorage, AK". I tried to explain this to the lady on the phone, but I could tell that she could not understand what I was trying to tell her, which led me here to post a review on weddingwire.com. It is a terrible process of trying to speak to a person on the phone with your company. There is no phone number listed for contact. Only way I was able to speak with someone is to say that I was interested in starting account with the company, which I am not. Miss Lauren, I would appreciate it if you would send message to whomever can resolve this issue. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!!

annb114
12/20/16

Lisa at Impression Bridal Store helped my daughter find the perfect bridal dress for her wedding in August. Fantastic customer service by Lisa!!! She made my daughter feel very comfortable while she tried on many dresses, so that she could say "Yes to the dress", and she did! Thank you Lisa for all your help, and all with a smile. Memorable day!

robertoe4
12/13/16

I own a wedding photography business and decided to advertise with weddingwire, what a waste of time, resources and money. They have send me fake leads that never have an in person meeting with us for a whole year. Stay away from this crooked company.

alchemye
12/12/16

I own an entertainment company that does a lot of work I weddings. Spent the better part of eight months advertising for over $115/month on WeddingWire and received over a dozen leads, but only a single lead ever responded to my messages or provided enough information for me to give a quote. The majority of the weddings offered to date and asked me for the price, over when I asked for a location, duration, or features that they would like, people failed to respond. The average message I received is "Get back at me with a price," a date, and to no other details. I was also told that my prices were low compared to other WeddingWire DJs in my area, however the only feedback I received from any claim was that my prices were ridiculously high (yet we have been booking 3 to 4 weddings a month through other sites quoted at or above the prices I quoted on WeddingWire).

I guess the one thing I can say is that when I explained my situation to my rep comments told her I wanted to cancel, she didn't give us a hard time. Of course after collecting really $1,000 from us, what is there to complain about?

phoenixr2
11/18/16

We were married on 10/29/2016 at the Chapel at Honeymoon Hills and the view was beautiful. The staff was very kind and made sure we had everything we needed. The package price was nice. What I didn't care for was the best pictures (that were taken outside) were the better photos and the most expensive.

brittanyh31
11/17/16

This website takes down all negative reviews. This is ridiculous and what is the point of Having reviews if you are filtering them. Worst wedding website

jasons225
10/29/16

Hands down...The customer service at Wedding Wire is among the best in the whole wide world. My rep Cathy is simply amazing...she is super helpful and easy to talk to. She seems more in interested in my success than even me. Wow! this Wedding Wire thing is money well spent and I have absolutely no regrets. I plan to be on here for a very very very long time. Thanks Wedding Wire and thanks a million Cathy for being beyond amazing. :))

john-charlesk
10/15/16

Paul Tenaglia, who was Senior Minister and Founder here in NYC at the Unity of New York, officiated at our wedding here at home in our living room! He had said he would not marry ANYONE until the Law for Same Sex Marriages passed - and he didn't - we were the first. His talk was inspirational, heartfelt, and beautifully delivered. We had only 3 other people here - an old friend of my partners, and the 2 folks who had introduced us "gave us away". We then walked 2 blocks to a restaurant which was open just for us (Machiavelli) and we "received" 80 people who had come from all our "past lives" and many cities. A truly great gathering. We thank & love Paul who is now in Seattle. John-Charles Kelly

kevina67
10/13/16

As a wedding videography, getting exposure was one of my number one concerns. WeddingWire exposed me to a level that I didn't even think was possible.

jodianr
9/30/16

You make it such an easy process being part of the Wedding Wire Network!!!! This year flew by so quickly and here at Candid Expressions Photography, we can't wait to take on the another year with you and the Wedding Wire Team! It's been an amazing year!!!!!! Cathy is the BEST!!!!!

roxannew8
9/22/16

Our Daughters Ceremony and Reception was held at this beautiful location September 10,2016. Our event cordanators Brianna Booth was personal, knowledgeable, and hands on during our year and a half planning process. The entire staff from reservation, uplighting, banquet food service was excellent. The entire crew deserve a raise for the quality of customers satisfaction it was an outstanding experience. Roxanne Williams

davidd264
9/22/16

Sean is fantastic! We are new in the Wedding Wire network and he helped us much to create step by step our profile, improve and we continuing working with him. We are very satisfied with his professionalism and very kind assistance to customers. Excellent customer service approach. Great job Sean and thanks very much. We appreciate professionalism and high level customer service provided by Sean O'Leary. HIghly recommend

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WeddingWire staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
sheynad
Sheyna D.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
laurens101
Lauren S. [WeddingWire Rep]
A: Hi Sheyna! Thanks for reaching out to ask. Each household needs at least one guest to be pulled into things such as the RSVP tool, email functionality, etc. If you have any further trouble with this, please reach out to our Customer Care team directly at support@weddingwire.com! - Lauren
3 weeks, 5 days ago