Review of WeddingWire

Chevy Chase, MD 20815, USA
support@weddingwire.com

marcs125
7/16/18

Excellent way for new couples to plan a wedding, everything is just a click away. It amazes me the number of vendors that you can reach just through this one website, makes it so easy. Very easy for your guest to keep up with your progress of your wedding plans also.
Thanks,
Marc and April

russellb132
7/2/18

Ive only been a client for almost six months and have established a phenomenal support team in Dave Berman and Max Spiers! Advice on how to get the most out of my page, to free webinars on social media presence and more! If I have a question Dave is right on it, and always checks in to make sure all is well! Im very happy with Wedding Wire and my amazing support team! Thanks Dave and Max!
-Russell Borns
1makeupman.com

rickh220
6/30/18

Good Service...Fair pricing...Good website...I got what I paid for and will renew their service...Rick, RJ MoBILE MUSIC

jenh78
6/25/18

Had an issue with my Fiance's name appearing and then disappearing and not being on website at all. I co tasted support and had it fixed asap. Omg so helpful

jaimeb44
6/23/18

Doug always checks in on me to make sure I am utlizing every aspect wedding wire has to offer to its fullest potential. He truly cares and wants to make sure your advertisment is up to date and at its best to gain clientele..rock star!!

katea66
6/19/18

I use Wedding Wire to search for vendors for my clients and to advertise my business to new clients. I love the patience and time Duncan and David took to walk me through advertising with them as well as taking a look at my WW page, my personal website and how to interact with customers. I'm excited to advertise on this platform.

leahm78
6/18/18

I have been beyond pleased with results and how Wedding Wire treats their customers. You should most certainly check them out.

jamiec156
6/15/18

The support members are very helpful and they respond very quickly! I had trouble on adding an event to the RSVP, and the support member went on the website and updated it for me. Very helpful!

christic16
6/7/18

I had a technical difficulty with my account settings, and WeddingWire Support responded to me very timely, already having resolved the issue for me! Very professional and helpful.

leahc66
6/7/18

I worked with Kendra at Wedding Wire and she was extremely prompt at answering my questions and was very helpful. Overall a very good experience.

sherrim68
6/5/18

I had deactivated my account for awhile because I was taking a break from Wedding Photography, and I recently requested to have it activated again. Their response was almost immediate and I was able to gain access to my old account and reviews in no time!

marcust57
6/5/18

Great assistance Aida, outstanding customer service!
You have answered all of questions during out call last week. I look forward working with you in the future!

lanar27
6/5/18

awful customer service. poor platform. no filter functions available and lack of reviews makes it hard to find any vendors. I'd rather search for vendors on instagram. No thank you!

Response from Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative
Hi Lana,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service and platform. We would really like to discuss this further with you so we can address your concerns. Please reach out to us at support@weddingwire.com so we can help!

-Lauren
maryk472
6/4/18

I cannot say enough about the support I receive from Wedding Wire. They are incredibly responsive. I have been w vendor on their site for 5 years and receive most of my referrals from them.

allisons105
6/3/18

BEWARE THEY ARE A SCAM !!! We are a small photography company. I was very hesitate about signing up with WW. I wanted to make sure that if it was not working for me I could not continue. WW assured me that if I did not have a booking thru them within 6months they would refund me. NOPE. I have been stuck in a contract with them -going on 7 months now. I have asked to be let out of my contract and they WILL NOT LET ME. They certainly do take care of the customers they have had a long time. Making sure they POP up first and my ad is stuck back on page 4. If you have a very unsatisfied customer why would you keep them on the hook? I'll tell you why.....because they are a SCAM. It is the only way they can make money. BY making small business sign up for a contract to force them to pay for something when they are not happy. Otherwise, why not end the transaction. Forget the 7 months at $120 lost and gone...forget about that...just how about STOP hitting me up for something that is clearly not working. I have correspondent with Danielle S. several times about all of this. Waste of Time ! All she wants to do is "cover her butt" by making sure she gets the call / email in to SHOW that she has reached out to me and offered suggestions. WHAT? suggestions: what a joke. They tell me I should upload this pic first and try that pic as second. Unhelpful..how about let me out of the last 5 months of scamming my money. But if your a "scam" company you are used to this....which clearly they are. Danielle S said well.....I see you have had clients write to you on WW...did you follow up with them? of course I did....What happens is this: 1. About once every 60 days I get an email from a potential clients saying: ---please let us know your rates for wedding photography. Random email sent to probably 30 vendors. BC my rates are right on the WW page. As well as my website which has a direct link. So the emails are just MASS EMAILS and I do reply. AND then I follow up 4 days later. Then I follow up 10 days later. Then I call the phone number and follow up again.......NOTHING! NO BOOKINGS, not even a conversation. IDK if these emails are FAKE ----that is what I have been told by others. IDK if they are? BUT I do know that after 7months of being on WW I have not received one booking. I do however advertise on FB and I have been able to get about 1 wedding a month at 1K plus. Thank goodness for FB. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY ON WEDDING WIRE. You will be so sorry you did. ohhhhhh and hey WW don't bother "replying " with a response to contact you at support@wedding wire......Been there....done that....You guys are worthless.......

Tip for consumers: TOTOAL SCAM ! - DO YOU RESERCH AND AVOID WEDDING WIRE! RIP OFF

andrewe84
5/30/18

Just signed up as a DJ vendor. Reached out to a few past clients whom took their time out of their day and filled out positive reviews and wedding wire flagged their reviews and won't post them. From what i heard is they take care of vendors who have been with them throughout the years and who spend the most money and just don't care about the new guys trying to make it. I told them to please reach out to my clients who left reviews and have heard nothing back from wedding wire since. Very disappointed. Thank you for stealing my money.

Response from Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative
Hi Andrew-

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear about your experience with your reviews. We do have a system with a series of checks for our reviews, this allows us to ensure we maintain legitimate reviews and to continue to be a helpful resource for brides and grooms. If a review is flagged by our system, we are able to verify it with some basic information from the reviewer directly. We would be happy to address any further questions or concerns you or any of your clients may have at support@weddingwire.com.

- Lauren
irmas18
5/29/18

I have had a great experience with Lizzie Wahle of Wedding Wire. She has been personable, easy to work with and is an excellent communicator.

I have used other sites to advertise my business, but Wedding Wire has been far superior in terms of professionalism and return of investment.

melissam400
5/24/18

Before talking to Karen, I was not at all excited about Wedding Wire - it seemed like it was going to be useless to me. After speaking with her and learning about all of the different possibilities, Im very eager to get our account up and running and utilizing all it has to offer! I felt that this clear, step by step walkthrough was imperative to our success!

leannf4
5/23/18

I am in the wedding service industry and felt the need to write a review about Dave Berman. He has been incredibly attentive and gone above and beyond for me as an advertiser. I wish he could be duplicated in this day and age. He's been patient and understanding as well as I learned to use the system. He also has been invaluable with his knowledge in terms of assisting me in using the website to better meet client's need, which is extremely important to me. Thank you Dave!

kevinm572
5/23/18

Kendra was ultra helpful in assisting me with multiple changes to my listing, prompt and efficient too!

diannep34
5/22/18

My experience in working with Dave to promote my small marriage officiant business on WeddingWire has been an unexpected and very pleasant surprise. He's got mad marketing and support talent. And he's easily accessible. He either picks up his phone immediately or returns my call or emails right away and has great suggestions and answers to my questions and solutions to my problems. As a bonus, I always get a follow-up email with a bulleted list of tips and strategies for making the most out of my WeddingWire profile, gathering reviews, etc. I did not expect this kind of personalized attention with WeddingWire. Thanks Dave.

lyndad33
5/22/18

I recently had made some financial cuts to my budget and had to say goodbye to WW for now. But before I cruise, I cannot leave without giving very special recognition to my remarkable Customer Success Manager, Dave Berman. We have shared THEE most fun and productive discussions regarding everything I ever needed to know about managing my leads and reviews. Dave exudes enthusiasm, he's super easy to talk with, quick to hear pain points and he turned me around to face the right side of the client testimonial! As a result of his patience and detailed guidance, my 5 Star reviews consistently bring me to my knees with humility and appreciation for my calling. Thank you, Dave. I hope Wedding Wire is humbled having you on their team!

Cheers!
Lynda Daring Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies, Officiant Services

kristinc64
5/19/18

We have been members of WeddingWire for the past 6 years and have loved the service we have received. It has been the most reliable review resource for our market and we have connected with many clients through their service. The support staff is outstanding - they are always helping to improve our site on WeddingWire and offer great ideas. Highly recommended!

beckyk24
5/5/18

As a vendor I love WeddingWire. WeddingWire EDU always sends out useful and fun information to help us educate and grow our businesses. Thank you for all you do.

essensen
5/4/18

I love using this app. It has been most helpful with planning my wedding . I found my ceremony and reception venue here . The forums and ideas . We used the wedding website , even had our guest RSVP on the website. It saved us lots on postage .

Unfortunately, we are unable to control which Wedding Website pages that Google decides to index. Your best course of action is to make sure that your profile settings are public and also that you make your website searchable. Once you do so, your guests will be able to search directly on WeddingWire for your website. Make sure that you add your fiance to your account as well, so that your website is searchable by both names!

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

You can do this on the main WeddingWire.com page! Click the drop-down menu next to the vendor categories and select 'Search by Business Name'.

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Vicki, We do have a validation process for new listings on WeddingWire, this may be why you are not seeing your full storefront yet. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@weddingwire.com and we would be happy to help approve your listing!

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Francine, Please reach out to us at support@weddingwire.com with your request and we can remove your review for you!

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Tyler, We would be happy to help! Please send your request to us at support@weddingwire.com so we can deactivate your account for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Clio! To leave a review on WeddingWire, we do require an account with basic information such as wedding date, name, and email address. You can deactivate your account at any time, just reach out to us at support@weddingwire.com and we would be happy to help!

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

The review process for disputed reviews can take upwards of two weeks before a review is reinstated, provided we receive valid proof of payment or contract to reflect you worked with that vendor. For more information on or review verification process, feel free to read more at https://engagedsupport.weddingwire.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003776706-Disputed-Review-FAQ.

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Gracie! Please write in to support@weddingwire.com and we would be happy to remove the review for you! -Lauren

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Sheyna! Thanks for reaching out to ask. Each household needs at least one guest to be pulled into things such as the RSVP tool, email functionality, etc. If you have any further trouble with this, please reach out to our Customer Care team directly at support@weddingwire.com! - Lauren

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative

Hi Emberly! You can rearrange the sections on your wedding page by clicking the gear icon in the lower right corner of the section and selecting the up and down arrows next to 'Re-Order On This Page'. Additionally, please make sure that Chris is added as a user on the account to have both names display on your dashboard! Feel free to write in to support@weddingwire.com with your account information so that one of our support representatives can help you further! -Lauren

By Lauren S., WeddingWire Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WeddingWire staff and other customers.

42 Photos for WeddingWire