US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yigalz

Services & Features Our Site US Government Site," clearly indicating to the viewer that it is not a US Gov site. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

idpdt
7/5/16

This is a scam site. Do not go any further. I blame google to bring this up in the first link. I was fool enough to go thru this and paid $300.00 for 2 application. I realized it the next day and called them immediately. They gave me $150.00 and kept $150.00. Bunch of money stealers. You can apply for US Citizenship all by yourself.

cindyd46
6/1/16

I tried to renew my husband green card on this site 2 years ago, I did the same thing most users did. I needed to get it done fast and online. I filled all the questions out myself, it was so easy to do, no one helped me. I really thought I was paying US immigration but come to find out this company is a rip off, they charge me 450 just for filling the forms out on there website, the same fees immigration charges for renewing a green card, how ironic there fees is the same which is misleading. I am so surprised this company is still in business. This is so wrong. I tried to get my money back and they told me, the fees is non refundable. These guys are a bunch of looser making money off of innocent people. I don't how these lossers sleep at night knowing what they are doing is wrong.

patricka38
5/17/16

I paid the money on the site upfront using a credit card. We completed the application process and mailed in the paperwork to the US Dept. of Immigration or Homeland Security whichever you want to call it. They made the process fool-proof in terms of clearly laying out exactly what we had to do and the documentation we had provide. We then received notification of the process steps and got the permanent resident biometric appointment location for us. We did it and got the permanent resident card subsequently.

susanb147
2/25/16

Total scam stole $200. When we figured it out it was too late do get it back!!!

kedishiam
2/17/16

This is not the government website. The government website ends in GOV. They rip me off $170 for what I think was renewing my Green Card. I called my bank ASAP but it is pending so now I have to wait for the scumbag to take the money then my bank dispute the charge. I called the rip off and they talking bout its non refundable, man I'm pissed. You have to be very careful in this country. Do any body on here ever get their money back?

dad123
2/5/16

Same as everyone else. She said 80 bucks back I said I will take it for now but will be contacting all news agencies and she said let me take to my supervisor and in 2 secs she said full refund back. BUT since they have all my info. From filling out the form sss# alien # address where I work how long I have been there where I went to school and CREDIT CARD INFO.... Am I in danger of ID THEFT??? What do you think?

darys1
1/30/16

I thought this was a official US government website and thought I was able to make a user account to check status (my mistake) but then I realize the next page was asking for my credit card information and I exit out the website right away.

The next day one of the representative call me and wanting to continue my application process, I told him i would be filing the paperwork myself. He leads me to thinking if i was to do it myself there would be mistake an I would loose my filing fee if i made any mistake.

I told him i do not need his service and he straight out just HUNG UP ON ME haha. When he realize he wasn't getting anywhere with me he just said screw it LOL.

chriss358
1/25/16

I was scammed into paying the $199 for the 'application.' It is disheartening that these scams are out there. Don't bother calling the company, instead deal with your bank directly as they should be able to help you. Be sure to tell your bank that they sight offered a service they did not deliver.

billf44
1/20/16

Their website looks official and their disclaimer is hidden in fine print, so don't let your scam radar down! I've reported the site to Google as a phishing page, please do the same at https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/

charliel20
1/13/16

The trouble is they take your money upfront before you know you've been robbed and then there is only a long wait for a phone person to actually answer and maybe give you a discount because you made the mistake of clicking on their site before getting any real application

susannea1
12/14/15

This company is highly deceptive. I went to this website to apply for a US Citizenship and thinking I was dealing with the US Government. I paid a fee upfront, thinking this was my Citizenship fee and then filled out my personal information. It wasn't until the end of the application that I realized the fee had nothing to do with the actual VISA or Citizenship cost and that is not the GOVERNMENT but rather a marketing company. They charge their fee upfront separately, not explaining what the charge is for. The least this company should be made to do is to show all costs upfront disclosing this is not the fee for a VISA/Citizenship. It's only when you get to the very end and print out your package that you realize the fee was for using their website. I realized my mistake within minutes of finalizing the application and called their 800 number. I told them I thought I was dealing with the government and now that I realized I was not, I told them I did not want to proceed. The agent refused to refund; first said she would refund $100 of the $199; and then threatened me by telling me that if I fought these charges, they would refuse to refund any amount. I'm currently disputing the charges with my credit card company. I cannot believe the US government does not shut this website down. They are making money off of innocent immigrants who think they are dealing with the government. I've emailed the company telling them to destroy my personal information on their website, but so far it's still there. Please shut down this website and business; it is highly deceptive. Stay Away!!!!!

francescam7
11/18/15

I was almost taken in by a phone call - I had started the process for renewal online, but not completed it as I realized I wasn't yet in the 6 month window leading up to expiration of my green card. I got a call the next morning from "Harry" saying that I could continue the renewal over the phone, otherwise my sign in account would be shut down & I would have problems reinstating it when I came to renew in a few months. I was in the car & asked for the details by email. He rang again later & was so pushy for my paypal/credit card/money order that I was very suspicious & told him I was driving. He told me he would call again in 2 hours to complete the process. As soon as I got home I took a look at the email - this is the site www.usimmigration.us. Yes, the website states it is unaffiliated with any governmental office, but Harry lied again and again on the phone, representing himself as a government immigration employee. Absolutely disgraceful! The phone calls came from San Francisco - 415 528 4226 - in case anyone wants to check against their own experiences.

manjum
11/13/15

This is a BOGUS, FRAUDULENT, IMPOSTOR SCAM website carrying out deceptive business practice to rip you off for rendering bogus service. Please....do yourself a favor and stay away from this website.

bartp11
10/6/15

Scam pretending to be official and charging $199 for free forms and info readily available directly from the official US government site, uscis.gov. Don't waste your time or money.

Should be a zero star company. They are just taking advantage of people.

jb161
9/29/15

Do not start an account with them!!! I signed up for an account with them thinking they might be good, but soon they will call you citing so many reasons to pay $199 to activate the account. I paid seeing they have a refund policy if you cancel within 90 days as per their terms and conditions. I tried to cancel after 2 months, since I decided not to use the service I paid for, they give terrible excuses for not refunding. They says they will refund only if the customer is deceased. The guy I talked to didn't even know their terms and conditions until I told him, he was busy looking for pathetic excuses. They are frauds. I am never again going to trust a private company.

pabloq
9/16/15

Esta compania te hace creer que son la pag oficial de inmigracion para cobrarte por llenar formas que puedes bajar gratis de la pagina de internet oficial de Inmigracion que termina en .GOV evitate el disgust y n te registres a menos q estes dispuesto a pagar si necesidad.

bettinap1
8/31/15

Scam, payed 180$ for nothing.

hamids2
8/22/15

What a rip off. Look like an official website. INS should crack down and close these people for using INS logo.

alexz25
8/13/15

Wow, the majority of the reviews are about the user's inability to read the first sentence on the site, which clearly states that the site is not affiliated with the government in any form. As to the looks of the website - can't blame a business trying to look as official as possible.

The value of using the site exceeds the price you pay, if you need those services. It stores your half-filled application online while you are researching the info. it keeps the form current, as it changes often. You can call 24x7 and get good explanation about different questions or procedures and options. Usually under 5 minutes. You alternative to that - go to immigration lawyer which will cost a lot of money or call a government agency and waste hours on the phone waiting.

In summary - if you are paying before reading the first sentence on the site - it's on you.

Tip for consumers: If you just looking to download a form - go to official .gov site. If you prefer a bit of basic help - check the list of what they actually add in value. It's on the home page as well

minp
7/22/15

I put down my info and the next page landed me on a credit card payment page, thought it was fishy so I decided not to do it. Next thing you know, these guys call me 30 minutes later trying to get me to sign up and pay that 179$ fee. I was in the middle of giving him my card info until i decided to google their reviews and you guys saved me. Told that guy to piss off. Thanks

dereka13
7/18/15

I am usually careful when it comes to what sites I put my information on. This site looked so official that I even paid the 199.99$ they charged. I only realized after that the forms were all free and I could have just printed it out. These people have been in business for 13 years and I don't get why they have not been shut down yet. It is a shame. I am really hoping my personal information is not sold to a third party.

joej52
7/9/15

I was misguided by the way this company is presented, and thinking this website was a part of the US Department of Immigration. I filed a renewal here and was charged $170 for forms that should be free for anyone to use. I am a Web Developer and know my way around computers, but I looked up the form I needed online and this website came up. First of all, my main concern is confidentiality. You have all my personal information which I would never give to an institution that's in no way affiliated with a federal agency. I haven't received any notifications regarding my application and have no control over the process and/or any of my personal data that they are hosting on your database. We should report this site to Google and have it taken down. I don't know how far I will get, but will do the impossible to get a refund and 100% protection on my personal data. First measure: go to the bank and block the card that was used. Second: file a dispute at the bank. Third: report the site to a legal institution in your state.

.gov....never a .com, .us, ....

jerryb57
6/30/15

TOTAL JACKASSES < STOLE MY MONEY $#*!S , WORLD FULL OF THESE PIECES OF CRAP, MADE IT LOOK LIKE GOVERNMENT SITE AND COMPLETE RIP OFFS ,,!!!! ALSO SHAME ON YOU GOOGLE FOR LETTING THIS GO ON . GOOGLE IS HALF RESPONSIBLE , GOOGLE SUCKS !!!!

zahirm
6/22/15

DO NOT LET THEM FOOL YOU... THEY CHARGE YOU 200 DOLLARS TO GIVE YOU THE PAPERWORK THAT YOU GET FOR FREE!!! ON THE ACTUAL GOVERNMENT WEBSITE WHICH IS http://www.uscis.gov/

I FILED A CLAIM WITH MY BANK BUT THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING SINCE THEY PROVIDED THE SERVICES OF THE PAPERWORK.... THIS IS RIDICULOUS...

PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT!! USE THIS WEBSITE... GO TO THE ACTUAL PAGE FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO GET THE PAPERWORK FOR FREEEEE!!

anonymusa2
6/12/15

200% SCAM.. FREAKING SCUMBAG. WHAT A FCKING JOKE.... SINCE NO ACTION IS BEING TAKEN AGAINST THIS FAKE AZZZZ COMPANY IM GONNA ASSUME THE GOVT IS INVOLVED.. BECAUSE I CANT BELIEVE THE FACT WHY THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.. AND YES .. I ADMIT.. I AM THE MORON BUT SOMEONE HAS TO BE THERE LOOKING OUT FOR IDIOTS LIKE US..

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the US-Immigration staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/9/16
Answer
lilap
A: I wonder if there is any authorized gov body saving people from this scammers who are selling those free of charge forms in hundred of dollars for citizens.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6/4/13
Answer
lilab3
A: All, check your personal data is safe. I reported to FTC, credit companies, and IRS. These scammers took not only our money but our identity too,
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the US-Immigration staff and other customers.
US-Immigration?