US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pamelaj28
12/1/16

12/1/2016 checked my account and saw a purchase of $39.95 for a pair of shoes immediately contacted my Bank reported the unauthorized purchase then I called Shoe Dazzle informed them as well telling them about the bogus purchase gave them the info they needed within 5 minutes on hold she came back informed I did not have an account with them and they canceled the order and I would have a refund in my account within 7 days. I have never purchased any shoes from them and it seems to me they dont have a very good system setup to very credit card purchases now that is scary but anyways I will do a followup on my refund in the next week to let anyone using Shoe Dazzle is good on their refund policy on stolen credit cards.

lauran49
11/29/16

Have been a customer almost since the beginning and Shoedazzle has SERIOUSLY gone downhill. I can't use your credits on sale items without losing the promotional value, have to spend a minimum amount, oh and the worst, have to spend your FULL credit per credit amount. I still have credits (nothing to use them on due to poorer and poorer choices) and am counting the days until I can stop skipping months, spend them on something worth while and END my VIP membership.

violetam1
11/18/16

I had gotten some stuff there and have not been disappointed. I had ordered purses, handbags, clothed, shoes, boots and booties. I am real happy with their products..

stacyg31
11/16/16

Poor quality shoes. I'll shop at payless thank you. Tried cancelling and the woman gave me a hard time and was still charged for this month. Called again to cancel and get a refund, it was easier but they give you a hard time.
So not worth it.

katiek41
11/16/16

They will double charge you and not give you your money back. Still never received my credit back.

tinaj52
11/8/16

I get so many compliments on my boots . They are comfortable but cute

chelseaw20
11/8/16

I bought a pair of shoes from them and they were the wrong color than pictured on the website, wrong size, and then when i call for an exchange they tell me all these dumb things i have to do to get these shoes exchanged so i ask for a refund and they start talking about credit on my shoe dazzle account!! The shoes are not worth the trouble!!

emilyo16
11/5/16

Hey, everyone, that cool website, ShoeDazzle, yeah, it's total $#*!.
Don't buy anything from there, even if their cute styles and colors tempt you. Their customer service is awful, their policies are awful, and their return/refund policy is the absolute worst. I love these shoes, cute Rylan shoes, kinda like nice combat boots. I wore them just a few times, and after like the third day, the rubber sole broke. I called to see if I could either A) get a refund so that I can fix the shoes myself and continue to wear them, B ) return them for free to get a pair that had a better quality, or C) return them with no charge, get a refund, and then buy the shoes again in the same colour, size, and price- which was 10$ minus shipping, because I became a VIP member at the time of my purchase. But, no, they couldn't budge on any of those options. I had to explain and explain and explain the three choices I would make, and all I got in return was an explanation of how their policy couldn't allow it, for some horribly vague reason. I want the shoes I have, even if they're just glued back together with glue that you can get at Walmart. They're cute, comfortable, my style, and they compliment all of my outfits. The only good thing they could offer was that they could waive the restocking fee since it was my first purchase, and they could give me a 10% off my NEXT purchase with them. But, the Rylan shoe was the only good looking, not ugly shoe on their entire site, and I rarely buy shoes unless if I need new ones. So that offer is pointless to me.
So, overall, I will never do any business with them again, even if they come out with an amazing shoe that I must have- which, that won't be me, because I am not a shoe girl. Their score: -10/10. Would NEVER recommend.

lisad172
11/3/16

Two boots for 20 bucks. Look like suede. Feel like Scott's paper towel. They probably spent 60 cents to make them. Its almost embarrassing to wear them becAuse they are so cheap . But I bought them so I might as well fake it till I mAke it. But I won't load any more money on my card. Btw GIRLS. IF YOU LOVE DOGS DON'T BUY HERE. THE BOOTS ARE MADE IN CHINA WHICH MEAN THEY TORTURE AND SKIN DOGS ALIVE TO MAKE THE FUR FOR YOUR BOOTS. LUCKILY I DIDN'T GET FUR BOOTS. WATCH A VID OF CHINA'S DOG KILLING FOR FUR AND YOU WILL BE OUTRAGED. IF YOU HAVE A SOUL YOU WILL NOT BUY THE FUR BOOTS! IF you have sense you will not buy from here period. Wish I would have looked before hand!

noely
11/1/16

I have been a Shoedazzle VIP for many years. We used to be able to use the monthly credits for sale items. Not anymore. My spending with them has slowed SUBSTANTIALLY since that change. The shoes are ok but not worth as much as they charge full price.

amya64
10/31/16

I have literally tried to give them a chance at least 3 times already and I really dislike their service. I wear a size 6.5 in every brand! But somehow when I order with them some of their shoes fit small, so I exchanged it for a 7 and it was way to big. I don't get how that works. From a good 8 pairs of shoes I have returned 6. I did an EXCHANGE and I see that they charged me additional $40 in my account when they clearly state that exchanges are for free. Their whole system of operations is honestly a mess. I am just frustrated with them.

solm27
10/27/16

I am very dissatisfied by the service I have received about the return item, according to the post office it was delivered to your warehouse on 10/18/16, I called Thursday 10/22/16 at 7:38 pm spoke with a representative for 10 minutes and 45 seconds about not having my credit in the account, she stated that the return was received but "that department" was very busy and not able to process the credits fast that she could ask a supervisor to credit my account on that day however she couldn't locate one at that moment. Then I called again 10/26/16 at 6:15 for 7 min I was told that 24 hours my credit would reflect in my account Well no credit yet, I talked to Carlos floor supervisor 10/27/16 6:32 16 min 41 sec for him and very rude and arrogant basically told me that it was not true what I was told before for a week! That my return was received 10/25/16 and I may get my credit for another 24 to 48 hours. I told him that a 40% coupon you sent me was expiring today and he said I was not going to be able to use it ANYWAY because it would not work with a store credit. I told him it doesn't say that in the coupon and he dismissed my concerned, nothing he could do for me !! I assure you as soon as I get that credit and use it I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT and as much as I have recommended Shoedazzle I will make sure to also NOT RECOMEND it and discourage my many friends not to use it. So they won't go through the same bad service I have received

camillat1
10/26/16

I wish I would have read all the reviews first. I ordered boots for a trip to Oregon. I needed warm shoes. I ordered them with a 3-4 buffer to make sure I got them on time. I ordered them on a Wednesday but they weren't shipped until Monday. I was told I would receive them in 4-7 business days. Fine, that was pushing it but I figured it would still work.

Then I noticed that the tracking was showing the package being delivered to MA and I live in CA. So, I contacted the company to see what was going on. They told me there was nothing they could do about it since it was already shipped, and I would have to call Fedex to have it rerouted.

Now, I work for an online retailer similar to Shoe Dazzle and I happen to know for a fact that Fedex and UPS have to contact the shipper to approve a reroute. They do this because there is a reroute charge. So, with my company, we have to call Fedex directly to have the reroute happen. Or, when the customer calls, then Fedex calls the shipper. So, in order to cut out the middle man, we ask our customers to call us so we can deal with Fedex and approve the change in one fell swoop. I was told there was no way Shoe Dazzle could do that.

So, their mistake, now my very big problem. Don't use Shoe Dazzle. I didn't have time to go shopping for warm boots so I went online. Biggest mistake ever.

rachellee3
10/25/16

I have loved everything I have gotten from here! I can't wait to shop more. I have never had an issue with them and am a very happy customer.

willowt
10/24/16

I love being able to skip a month or let my credits accumulate. I live in Canada and the exchange makes it more expensive for me. The service is quick and I have had so many compliments on a shirt that I ordered. The boots are of good quality and the sizing is very accurate.
Maybe viewing the outfits on a larger screen instead of a small phone screen would give the products a better visual. (for the people that are complaining)

shayp5
10/24/16

I was excited to try on my boots that I received today. One fit great and the other was two sizes too small. I ordered an 8 and one of the shoes were a 6. How does this happen?

rosannah3
10/22/16

Love this company!!! Love that I can skip the month by the 5th to avoid being charged if I need more time to browse or don't have the funds!

chicanay
10/22/16

I will never buy from this company again. I received two boots I've been waiting for two weeks. One of the boots were beige but the front of the boot was dark brown. This is not what it looks like on the sight and the material is so cheap. It looks and feels like a cheap sweater. The other boot is also cheaply made. Im returning them right now.

loris195
10/19/16

I was purchasing a pair of boots through their website on my phone. As I went to submit my order, I was told some info was missing. No big deal, that kind of stuff happens all the time. Well after 4 different times of this happening, it finally placed my order. I immediately went to check my bank statement and low and behold, each time I had to "fix something" it charged me. I was charged 4 times in total. When I called, I was told this was an "authorization hold" and I would have my money back in 5-7 business days. I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have been charged FOUR times because their website kept telling me my form wasn't filled out completely. Needless to say, I will NEVER be buying shoes from this website again. Shoppers beware.

rachelt60
10/18/16

The people writing these reviews are absolute morons! I have been using Shoedazzle and have ordered more than 15 pairs of shoes from them... and kept almost all of them. Anyone who claims Shoedazzle is run by thieves or that their card was charged unexpectedly is an idiot. The site clearly explains the whole VIP membership thing and if you purchased a pair of shoes without understanding how it works, then that is your own fault. They REMIND YOU every month via email to either select a shoe or skip the month- So I skip the month EVERY MONTH, without a problem. Then I wait for them to send me a $20 or $30 credit (which happens every month) and I buy what I want using that. I have not paid more than $35 for any shoe or boot. I will say that shoe quality and sizing is the only issue I have had so far. These are NOT designer quality shoes and the sizing is not always true (despite their "true to fit" claim). But Shoedazzle has always processed my returns/exchanges quickly and simply. Sounds to me like user error is to blame for most of these negative reviews.

Side Note: For all you idiots- If they keep charging your card after you have cancelled... why not call your bank and have the charges stopped from their end? If you explain to them that repeated cancellations have gotten you no where, they should block those charges. I'm amazed by the stupidity here.

danielad12
10/17/16

Just speaking about my personal experience, their shoes are cheaply priced for a reason- they are also cheaply made. I ordered 5 shoes and sent ALL 5 back. Also, they only go through the post office which is inconvenient being that the post office closes early every day and is not open at Sundays. One thing they failed to mention is they don't return your money until they receive their shoes back even after getting a confirmation e-mail from the post office that the shoes are on their way. After paying $156.00 for those terrible shoes they take out $5.00 per SHOE for a "restocking" fee WHICH MEANS $25.00 WERE TAKEN OUT OF MY MONEY FOR SHOES I DID NOT WANT IN THE END. That is a policy that was not told me over the phone when I called to return my entire order.

BEFORE SHOPPING THERE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THEIR ENTIRE RETURN POLICY

annek38
10/8/16

I liked the boots I ordered (all shoes and boots are of man-made material and not leather) and received what I had hoped for and expected. I DO NOT want to be charged $39.95 a month for shoes I don't want or haven't ordered. Sure you can skip a month if you want but who wants to remember to get on the website every month to do it. Also, when I called to cancel my VIP Membership, the sales rep tried really hard to talk me out of it and I almost had to hang up on her.
Good inexpensive product....irritating business practice.

shelbis1
10/6/16

I joined the Shoedazzle VIP program a couple months ago and I'm still waiting on my first order! I have shipped my 1st order back a total of 3 times now due to the fact that my order was incorrect all 3 times! I have been extremely kind and understanding all 3 times with customer service, even though they have failed miserably at making me a happy customer in return for their multiple careless mistakes. I was told this 3rd time that my order would be overnighted by them due to their mistakes, come to find out it was all a lie! I've been waiting another week and a half for my order all over again! I was also told the 1st two mess ups that I would be given discounts and everything else and it was all lies to keep me content for time being. I am an extremely generous person when it comes to giving people the benefit of the doubt and I have to say that I am ashamed of this company. I have been nothing but mislead and mistreated for two months straight, the customer service representatives are arrogant a**holes who basically get paid to lie to you and not speak stable English. I called and terminated my membership and was harassed to stay and then rudely spoken to. I also would like to add the fact that the shoes are junk that look like they are going to fall apart within a week and are made with the cheapest materials known to man. Shoedazzle is a rip! Consumers beware!

wenao
10/5/16

THANK THE LORD I read the reviews ! I was seconds away from purchasing their boots!

stephaniee27
9/30/16

Don't buy from this company. I've purchased shoes twice and both times the shoes didn't fit me. They were either too small or too large. You automatically become "VIP" where they charge you're debit/credit card $40 if you don't skip the month. I called customer service to cancel my membership and they didn't cancel. It's ridiculous and unprofessional.

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question