Review of ShoeDazzle

El Segundo, CA, US
Tel: 1.888.508.1888

ejemeni
11/18/17

I have been trying for days!!! to get a return label to get an exchange but have not been able to, called and spoken with 7 different people, still no label....

lisab409
11/14/17

I ordered three pairs of boots at the same time. None of them fit quite right. I was only able to print a return label for one of them and was only refunded half of what I paid for them-Im still out $100 because I cant figure out how to return the others or get the full price. I was expecting to pay for shipping on the return As it stated in their return policy

jamieb109
11/14/17

I am currently trying to cancel my account and return a pair of boots for a refund to my credit card, and the process is terrible. (I can't ever remember to skip the month, and I can't ever find shoes that I like to spend my credits.)
The representative is claiming that I can only receive VIP credit to order more shoes. I paid for that VIP credit with my credit card. I should be able to receive the refund to my credit card. I don't want to order more shoes that I'll have to return or exchange three times. I just want my money and to close my account and be done with this whole debacle.

Tip for consumers: Sure, I have a tip for others who might use this site. Don't.

princesss7
11/13/17

I asked for a refund on the 39.95 they took from my account for vip instead they took another 39.95 they don't have a corporate office says Julie on the customer service end .but it pissed me off because that's almost 80$ taken for a shoe I never got in the first place...so I tried with shoedazzle and they say my shoes are delayed and I can't get a refund for it

toryr5
11/11/17

i dont want to call in and speak to someone that doesnt speak english they sent me the wrong sizes twice after talking to them for 5 hours!!! they promised me a 45$ credit back for my boots and removed 10$. what a waste of a company i hope hey get shut down for scamming people

miab23
11/10/17

I would never order from here again although they have pretty nice things. When I first ordered they sent a wrong size and took about 4 days to send a returning label. Then when I sent back the shoe I had to call to pick a different one which they said I was getting for free and they still charged me 45 dollars for the shoe PLUS SHIPPING. Terrible experience

dorrinaw
11/6/17

I ordered some shoes size 12 the box say 12 my paperwork say 12 one of the shoes a 12 the opposite shoe say nine

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Dorrina,

We sincerely apologize if you are not satisfied with the fit of your item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

natashaz3
11/5/17

I hadn't read any reviews before purchasing and ordered 6 pairs of shoes. 1 didn't fit, and 2 weren't really as cute as the pictures. I decided to take them up on the free returns. Was able to print one label and then the rest were not available. I called and after about a 12 minute wait I got a very nice lady who seemed new but was eager to help. She didn't hesitate to cancel the account, either. Time will tell if I actually get refunded for the three pairs I'm returning but I just wanted to throw my two cents worth in about the customer service. FYI the Facebook chat is useless, same with the website chat. Pour a glass of wine and call.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Natasha,

I am sorry to hear that you did not get any help through Facebook chat. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

llanog
10/29/17

I have never been more dissatisfied with a company. SHOEDAZZLE customer service was useless when I requested a refund. I spoke to a customer service rep and the supervisor and neither one could successfully help me. They just kept telling me there was nothing they could do for my refund except for giving me 20% off my next order. DO NOT SHOP WITH SHOEDAZZLE.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Mckenna,

We sincerely apologize if you are not happy with your shopping experience. Please Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

kennedym3
10/27/17

This company, along with its sister company, JustFab, are the absolute biggest scams on the market. If you're looking for shoes that make you look like you just came from the Walmart clearance section, this is the company for you. The shoes are horrendous.. the pair of boots I ordered were cheaply made (original price 49.95 USD) and the second I tried them on, the button on the top came off. All of their shoes are not true to size, and happen to be about two sizes too small. I am a size 9 US and when my size 9 US came in the mail, I could barely fit my feet inside. Terrible quality. They look so cheap. On the website they look high-fashion and high-quality, but the second I received them in the mail I could tell that they were not built to last. RETURNS: They will not refund you unless you follow up with your return. I returned every last pair of shoes that I got, and for one order that I returned, I was only refunded half that I was supposed to get back. One pro: their customer service representatives are great. They will fix your problem if you go into that call being calm and understanding. With that being said -- do not use ShoeDazzle or JustFab, and make sure you treat customer service representatives with respect because they are people too.

By the way, ShoeDazzle rep Sherry from the comments down below never contacted me. Save yourself the time an frustration and don't use this company.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kennedy,

We sincerely apologize if you have not received your refund. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

izabelr1
10/24/17

Charged me more out of my account & when I was replied to, they said I was going to be emailed regarding this- & the only email that was sent in the next 3 days was that my shipping Is being delayed. do disspointed with the quality of service, don't waste you're money or time!!

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Izabel,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our shipping. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

ruths96
10/15/17

I have ordered at least 100 pairs of shoes, but I have not been careful on making sure my credits were properly given to my account. Surprise--I happened to check about 1 month ago and I see the many of the shoes were not credited. I call them and they fix it. I order more shoes, send some back and, lol and behold, still missing about 120.00 in credits!! I have been a member since 2009 but guess what-- not any more!

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Ruth,

oliviab46
10/15/17

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes last Sunday oct 8th, and they were supposed to be here by today or tomorrow. Next week is my 21st birthday and I specifically bought them for Vegas. I got an email from them saying my "shipping was delayed" but I got that email 4 days AFTER I placed my order!! And now they're saying they won't be here for another week. Not in time for my birthday. So so so dissapointed. Save yourself the dissapointment and shop elsewhere.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Olivia,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our shipping method. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

elliep23
10/15/17

This is the worst company I dealt with in whole my life.
They stole my money, after tooo many calls and complains they refunded but wayyyy less than what they supposed to. Sent me very small shoes, very badddddddd quality.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Ellie,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service we provided. Please Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

elizabethm235
10/9/17

I dont understand the return policy. I brought merchandise on sale for Labor Day. The items were no longer in stock so I asked for a store credit. I dont understand why you cant use a coupon and a STORE CREDIT. This makes no sense to me. I have been shopping here for awhile, but after reading these comments and my experience. I refuse to spend another penny. Now I have to wait 8-12 weeks for a check when I used my credit card. If you read this, beware of using them. I would rather use a shoe company that makes sure the customer is happy with the product, policy and experience.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Elizabeth,

Shery
natallyl
10/7/17

Such a scam. First off...they never seem to have my addresses on file. Work or home. I contacted customer service and the lady kept trying to sell me the VIP membership when I made it clear I did not want to be charged monthly I just wanted to purchase these boots only. She proceeded to tell me the boots were only 10.00 when i could see online that meant I would be charged 40.00 monthly for VIP whatever. Finally she admitted I would have to pay monthly for these VIP charges. Complete waste of time. I ended up canceling my account. This much hassle to order something online is not worth it. SO MANY BETTER ONLINE SHOE STORES OUT THERE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH SHOE DAZZLE.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Natally,

We are very sorry to hear that you dislike our VIP membership. We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs as much as possible so we will be contacting you within 24-48 hours for further assistance.

chiaraw1
10/1/17

They sent me the WRONG pair of shoes, their website makes NO sense, and here I am super inconvenience. Cancelling my membership soon.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Chiara,

We sincerely apologize if you have not received your right pair of shoes. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

nikolec
9/29/17

SCAM!! They charge you #39.99 a month if you place one order, unless you remember to "skip the month" which who the hell is gonna remember to skip the month every 1st of the month to only the fifth?! ridiculous. thank god i remembered to cancel my membership before getting charged...btw you have to call them to cancel and they give you a hard time. also the shoes i got were terrible material and uncomfortable. they are also based in the Philippines. Def do not recommend this product!

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Nikole,

kirstene6
9/20/17

Stay away. I ordered 2 boots. Didn't like them. Wanted to return them. Couldn't find this return labor they write about. Turns out 1st time customers don't get that option and have to call. Only found this out after scouring their site and giving in to call them. Oh and a 5.95 restock fee. Hilarious. Never again. Waste of time and life. Bye

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kirsten,

We are very sorry to hear that you don't like our product. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

laquanyas
9/16/17

I order two pair of shoes for 5.5 and they both both arrived in great timing. However, when I went to try on the shoes the boxes both stated a 5.5 but when I pulled out the shoe it was a 7. I immediately called to get the correct size for my birthday dinner 2 weeks away. They no longer had the 5.5 in this shoe so they had to do a store credit so I send the back the two days later. Now it is the following week almost a week after I send them back and still there is no credit on my account. I called the customer service and was informed I have to wait until my return is in there warehouse even though now my size is in stock now... very disappointed in the service I had. I have to be inconvenience due to someone not paying attitude to what they were doing... will be canceling my membership.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Laquanya,

sybenieh
9/14/17

They advertise free returns but this is very misleading. You have to pay a restocking fee or you get store credit. The worst part is that store credit can only be used on certain items and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions. The shoe sizes are inconsistent so you are taking a risk by purchasing any shoes because there is a chance they will not fit and in turn will not be available with another size.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Sybenie,

elaines80
9/12/17

I bought a pair of shoes on Shoedazzle a year ago (09/17/2016 to be exact). As always, I did not pay much attention to terms&conditions and checked and moved over. and Yes, that is my fault. I should've known what I was signing into. What happened today (or yesterday 09/09/2017) was Shoedazzle has charged me $39.95 for "VIP charges." I DID NOT know about this money kept going out to shoedazzle until today (09/10/2017). Yes. I did get a pair of shoes which was supposed to be $39.99 shoes as 9.99 last year. But now that I have to pay 39.99 just makes that up and actually took my money. (not to mention all the other months I have paid 39.99 without knowledge.)

IF you really want to buy a pair of shoes with discount, go ahead. but BE AWARE that this place will automatically sign you up for "VIP" and take you money out MONTHLY afterwards.

ALSO, do cancel your VIP membership, you have to call them. (yes, no online cancellation. You HAVE to call them.) I was lucky to cancel by calling them (and it took good 20 minutes to cancel my VIP membership because the guy was repeating same thing OVER and OVER again when I just wanted to cancel this VIP-$#*!. sorry about cursing.)

Besides this whole "scam" side of the shoedazzle, I do find some downside for Shoedazzle. Their pair of shoes are OK. I did manage to use that one pair of shoes I got from shoedazzle last a year. (but I am a light-wearer and I spray water-resistance spray on during winter) but you can get similar level of shoes WITHOUT subscribing it at the other stores and online. Also, as a minimalist person, I do not buy any more than one or two pairs of shoes a year. This 39.99 subscription is NOT WORTH to me.

It maybe a good website for shoe lovers or a person who buys A LOT of pairs of shoes when they can just spend dollars after dollars to buy shoes and make 39.99 worth MONTHLY. I don't know who has that much of money and love for OK shoes.

That was my letting-my-anger-out review. Sorry for any bitterness you felt in this review. I just don't want people like me to lose any more money.

Response from Sherry E., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Elaine,

asdfa23
8/20/17

It's a scam designed to lure you into subscribing and paying monthly. The company isn't about creating shoes with style and comfort. They're about getting subscribers in order to generate revenue.

Response from Samar B., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Asdf a.,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with ShoeDazzle and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member service will contact you shortly.

jenellea
8/17/17

Many of the complaints that I've seen here are from VIP members. I've been a VIP member for 7 years and for a while I was purchasing quite a bit from Shoedazzle. However, the products they've been carrying recently don't interest me and even though I've cancelled my VIP membership, citing lack of products which interest me, they tell me I'll have to use my "credits" for purchases. I just don't think the products they offer are worth the money.

I held out, hopeful that the following month would bring something I liked and unfortunately that wasn't the case. Style changes with time and I'm looking for different products which ShoeDazzle doesn't provide. It's disappointing that they don't have a better policy on membership cancellations and refunds.

I certainly won't be recommending the VIP membership or the site in the future.

Response from Samar B., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Jenelle,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

mores1
8/13/17

The shoes and products were great but when you become a VIP MEMBER be sure to unsubscribe to any monthly subscriptions. It charges my card every month $39.95 and I have only bought two pairs of shoes that cost maybe $15 each. They charged my card like four times and I had to cancel the subscription. They give you like 10.00 credit. I want the whole charge that you took from my account. I would rather all my money instead of some damn store credit. Be sure to cancel when dealing withShoedazzle. Asap because that money adds up

Response from Samar B., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello More,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent experience with ShoeDazzle. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Samar

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K.

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L.

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth o.

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L.

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B.

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A.

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L.

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S.
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle