US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stevenc115
9/20/16

ShoeDazzle is a complete ripoff! Do not deal with this company, do not give them your credit card number or purchase anything from them. My daughter purchased a pair of shoes from them. They continue to charge my account $40 per month. Said they signed my daughter up for VIP which she never did, they did themselves. She called to cancel and they said she had to use the $40 credit to shut the account down. So, she bought a pair of shoes for 24.95 and they debited my account. When I called, they told me that she had to use the whole 39.95 that is credited to her and more to get the credit back. The credit is my money that they just took out of my account. So, I told them to keep the $40 but cancel my account. I also told them that I will come after them with the attorney general of the State of CT. and the IRS if I get one more debit and shut their operation down. Never mind the lawsuit, they need to be shut down and the lawsuit!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

angelai10
9/20/16

I have been a shoedazzle shopper for some time now and I love how it is. Shoe shopping is pure torture for me so doing it online is absolulty for me! I am a VIP member and love that I get free shipping and better deals. The shoes are good quality. When the site first launched years ago they were not up to par and had terrible customer service but since then they have made the necessary adjustments to their website and customer care team and I am a loyal shopper!

msm10
9/20/16

Shoe Dazzle was purchased by Just Fab . I've had HORRIBLE service, returns and refunds by both companies. Will shop at stores or thru Amazon from now on!!!!

lucellh
9/15/16

So I tried "Shoedazzle" out for the first time. When I received my first order I was sent the wrong color. I returned the heels so that I could exchange them for the correct color, but ended up receiving a 1/2 size too large.
After sending those back and receiving a refund, I thought "honest mistake, why not try again?" This time I ordered 6 items. Apparently the package was "undeliverable" due to my address (which I get all of my packages sent to). Well the box got sent back and I called to see what we could do. Shoedazzle told me that 4 of the 6 items were sold out and they could only send two of them back to me (which they never did). I was frustrated but said "okay, what about my refund." They said they would credit my account for the items that were sold out. I waited for my refund and nothing appeared. I called them this past Tuesday to check on my refund and apparently no one processed it. I wasn't very happy at this point so I stayed on the phone until my refund was fully processed. My refund ended up being $160 worth of store credit (same amount that I previously spent). I figured since it was store credit I might as well use it. I then bought Alexis Harlan 4 more items, but to my surprise (not really) I received an email today stating that our shipment is being delayed. If it wasn't for the previously mentioned issues it wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm pretty sure at this point I am done giving Shoedazzle my business

michellew143
9/14/16

I have been a member since 2015 and never had any problems. I have ordered 3 sets of shoes at discounted prices. My card was never charged as long as I spent it or skipped the month. It's a great deal!!!

bradfordv8
9/4/16

r got a refund or credit. In addition they keep charging me there VIP membership even though I have told at least 6 representatives that I want to cancel the membership! There theifs and liars that con you into thinking your getting a great deal but they never ever stop charging me the $40 a month VIP charges!!! There cleary wanting a class action law suite! SCAMMER ALERT!!!

rebeccac69
8/29/16

I have been a loyal customer since 2011. I did not mind skipping a month online. That did not bother me. They used to give points every time you purchased something and you could use your points towards a pair of shoes. That was really great. Well they stopped that but I stayed with them anyway because the shoes are nice and for a good price. I ordered a pair of shoes for a wedding and I received the wrong size. I immediately called and the rep was nice and overnighted me another pair of shoes. Those were the wrong size as well. This time when I called back the rep treated me as if I were lying and did not want to overnight me another pair. I demanded that he try because I had one day left until the wedding. I received the shoes the day after the wedding. I returned all 3 pairs of shoes and asked for a full refund. That took over a month of calling and having to listen to a rep read a script to me. I got the run around and was told I could only get store credit. After demanding my money back on my credit card I was told I would receive it in 5 to 7 business days. 8 business days later I had to call and speak to a supervisor because the last rep I spoke to just told me anything to get me off the phone. I canceled my vip account and am waiting to see exactly how long this is going to take to get my refund.

carlyj8
8/28/16

I have to say right after I purchased my boots I started to see all this bad reviews about the site and got super scared; I made my order and I didn't hear from them until 3 days later, when I got my email confirmation. The product came ON TIME, took them only 3 days to deliver it and BOOTS are GOOD quality. They fit perfectly and comes nicely packed with some cupons for wine and a cream i think. I have to give them 4 stars just because they took a while to confirm my shipping but the rest was good for me!

nikkir26
8/24/16

I literally never take the time to write a review about anything. However I purchased a couple of things a few months ago. I had a credit that I needed to use since they charge me 9.95 a month. I went to use my accumulated credit and checked out with the amount that it showed that I owed with the credit applied. Luckily I'm paranoid about these kind of sites so I screen shotted the amount it said I owed before submitting my order. Once submitted it charged me almost double the amount that I said I owed. I called talked to someone about it and they asked me to send a screen shot of the order before submitting my order and I did, and promised that a supervisor would call me the next day which never happened. I eventually called back and got the difference refunded. I should have cancelled by account then. However I didn't and forgot about it and stopped receiving emails from them and all of the sudden thought about it one day and logged into my account to see how much credit I had accumulated. It was about 130 bucks. Once again I add all the items to my cart and it showed I owed the difference of 22.47. Cool. Submitted my order. From there I get my confirmation on the website which shows they charged me 47.25. I then called the customer service line because I was infuriated that this is the second time this has happened. The lady I spoke with put me on hold to speak to her supervisor. She then got on the line to tell me bc I hadn't purchased a full priced item I didn't get the discount for certain items. I immediately argued that 9.95 comes out of my account monthly has a "VIP"member and I should get the discount applied to my order regardless of what the items were. In addition, if I see a total before I check out, and submit my order that should be the amount that I pay. She then put me on hold again to speak to her supervisor ( without asking the before and after amounts that I had seen before submitting my ordeR) I actually had to ask her if she needed that information. I gave it to her she placed me on hold again and said that she reviewed it with her supervisor and there was an "error with my account" and they would refund me or apply a credit to my account. However I have to wait until the order ships and call back to get a refund. Which my first question is if I didn't keep pushing would they have made it right? Long story short make sure you notate the amount that you are shown before submitting your order, because I can't imagine how much money they make off of screwing people over that don't pay attention to that. Needless to say I cancelled my account and hopefully won't be charged again for this SCAM!!

sarap59
8/21/16

This company is a joke!! I bought a pair of shoes but ended up having to return them, that went fine. Then I got an e-mail saying I had a 40$ credit, wo,I used it. They charged my card! When I called to return it, I was told I'd get my money back. About a month after I retuned it no money had been refined. So I called and they said it was put back as a credit and wouldn't give me my money back. I was pissed because I was told I would get my money back by the first person I talked to. Not even the manager would help me.Needless to say, they suck ass! Don't buy anything from them!

re7714
8/14/16

I cancelled my membership 2 months ago and they are still charging me on my card...what the hell ...do i have to be calling and calling for them to freaking cancel a subscription...im sick and tired because apparently they are doing it to more people ..and this is just going to lead to a lawsuit!!!

maritzaa4
8/11/16

I cancelled my VIP account in January and was still charged for it. I had to call and got the run around before I finally got my credit card refunded.

octaviad2
8/11/16

This is the worst company Ive ever worked with. Ive returned shoes and they refund you as a store credit when i paid with my own money. Then when you want to use the store credit they hit you with "store credits cant be used on sale items" this company is total dissatisfaction. I wouldn't recommend anyone deal with Shoedazzle unless you want to be ripped off.

melissat47
8/10/16

To order 1 pair of shoes you have to be a member and signing up I thought it was for frequency credits. However, they charge you $40 every month if you don't buy something from them. They do not send you a bill they just take it out of your account. Then you supposibly can "skip the month" one your shoe dazzle account once you log in but that opinion is not available when I log in. This company took over $100 out of my account without notifying me and the option to stop it is not available. Please be advised before you become a member or give them any personal information that they will rob your bank account without your knowledge. I had to cancel my debt card and get a new one to stop them from taking my money. BEWARE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

chero7
8/7/16

They look awesome but these shoes are a total flop. I couldn't even walk across a parking lot! I am a total shoe fanatic and comfort is not on my priority list. I wear shoes for fashion statements when going out and especially at major events. This event was minimal walking. I had to walk across a parking lot, then board a tram, then walk into the lobby and enter the Event Hall and sit for 4 hours, then walk to the stage and say 2 minutes of speaking and sit for another hour and proceed back on the tram. Not a lot of walking by any means. Fashion shoes are totally fine....right??? No, turns out these shoes are like lead weights and I was the slowest walker . It was so stupid looking that the shoes ruined it.

heatherb121
7/30/16

Bought one pair of shoes from there. Mediocre quality at best. They make a big deal that you are getting them for a great price when in reality you are not because they wack you with $39.95 a few months later. So I'm paying full price for a pair of shoes I would never spend that much on. I call customer service and am told it's only a one time fee. Never planned to order from them again. I check my account last week and what do I see another VIP membership charge of 39.95. I am not a rude person but I was so irate I lost it. I told them what kind of scam are these people pulling for shoes that look good online but then when you receive them they look like a kmart special. I use Ipsy and different online membership programs and never have I had a issue. What they say they will charge you they do. I can't believe anyone would order this crap, me included. So I have paid 100 dollars for one pair of strappy plain heels my daughter liked when I could of went to Macy's and got a real name brand. Disgusted. Such a scam.

brittnil1
7/17/16

I decided to try shoedazzle after seeing a commercial with great prices and the perk of getting your first pair for only $9.99. I ordered and on my confirmation I noticed that I was placed into a VIP club where a fee of almost $40 will automatically come out of my bank account unless I make a purchase every month. They do allow you to "skip the month" without the fee coming out, but who is going to remember to do that every month!? I called the number because you can't opt out of VIP via email, and the customer service person said if I opt out my order will be canceled and I'll have to pay the $59.99 price of the shoe. If I'm paying that much I'd rather go to a store and try on the shoe myself! This is awful customer service and a waste of my time shopping and ordering something. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices! There is a catch!

aldam4
7/14/16

I have returned an item for a full refund and noticed they have not refunded the tax portion. I just called them. The customer rep claimed that it's the law that they do not refund the CA sales tax I have paid when I'm sending an item back for a full refund. I don't know if that is fair at all. To me, a full refund should include the original price and tax I had paid for. It's a matter of principle. All other CA stores I shop with always provide a full refund plus original tax charged. I feel ripped off. It is not written in their terms and conditions.

paulal40
7/13/16

So I got my shoes, was less than impressed, very cheap, very chinzy, Kmart-esque. That's not the worst part. I checked my bank statement today and saw the charge for $39.95- shoedazzle recurring withdrawal.....are you kidding me? for what?! I don't have an extra $40 a month to just give away to these idiots for no good reason, I was flabbergasted. Called the customer service department, demanded a refund and for them to cancel my VIP membership b/c it is a total rip off! The shoes are nowhere near worth $40, maybe $10 at best. The rep I spoke to states he is going to refund my money and cancel my membership, we shall see. Just be warned, if you sign up for VIP, you get ripped off!

andreaw46
7/9/16

I dont like that it charges you for a VIP membership. If you aren't putting money on my account do not take a big some of money for bull$#*! i may just not want. I tried to cancel time and time again but won't let me out of it. I don't want the damn VIP credit I want my damn money. Jokes on me I guess for thinking this was great.

nijmehs
7/8/16

So I bought a pair of combat boots from here and literally the second day I wore them the zipper broke off so I went and got it fixed the next day the zipper on the other shoe fell off and it was really sloppily put together like you could see the glue for 40 dollars I thought I would've gotten a better quality show your better of going to Payless or anywhere else

elyssial
7/7/16

Love the shoes . Recently my package was stolen , shoe dazzle then sent me the same pair that was stolen ! Great costumer service !

sarahr115
7/6/16

These shoes, even with VIP, are still on the pricier side for what you get. They are worse than Walmart quality and boutique price. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL WORST shoes I have ever purchased!!! If I could have, I would have left a 0 star.

elleno2
7/5/16

Ok, so here's the thing. If you sign up with VIP it's important to read the small print. You are basically signing up to buy shoes every month, if you do not click on the "skip this month" between the 1st and 4th of each month, they charge your credit card $39.99. on the 6th. All the boots and shoes I've gotten from them are good quality, I get tons of compliments and I love them! HOWEVER these last couple of months, I have not been able to sign into my account, it asks to reset password and they'll send to my email. They have not. When I call the 1-800 # it asks you to take a survey before talking to a person, after the survey it hangs up. You don't get to talk to anyone! They keep charging my credit card and now I have to go dispute it all at the bank. :-(

leannem28
6/29/16

They did the same thing to me as Megan but before giving the refund they told me I had to use my credits, so I asked for a manager because I didn't want anything from their site and then They processed a refund but took it back from my account right after. Very unprofessional business . Will not be doing business with them again and suggest you don't either.

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/20/16
Answer
andreaw46
A: No you can only get another item that matches the same price they took
7/26/16