Review of ShoeDazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

taylord28
4/19/17

I had placed an order for 6 pairs of shoes but when checking the status the 6th pair were no where to be found. I used the free live chat and spoke with Carl. He was amazing. He verified it was me, and waived the price of the shoes because they were supposed to go along with a 2 for 39.95 deal. He was so helpful and I am so thankful! Can't wait for my shoes to arrive!

pamelad58
4/18/17

The shoes I have purchased from then are not only beautiful but the quality is great. I've worn a set of their boots a whole winter for work almost every day in canada and got many compliments on them. Boots are still in good condition.
It pains me to see the reviews saying their website is s scam and that they "take your money". People, this is a SUBSCRIPTION program. However you can skip any month. I have twice forgotten to snykio the month and their customer service issued a refund for me upon request without any problem.
Please read the conditions before you sing up for something and call customer service if you have an issue because this company offers a great service at a great price and also offers very helpful and understanding support. Why leave a bad review for a company that works exactly as advertised? I'm very satisfied with their service and support snd will remain as a customer.

umal1
4/6/17

Inspite of skipping a month..I get charged...This is the second time it's happening.
I am soo disheartened. I am a student and I loose money like this.
It's horrible and I feel cheated. I want my money back!!!!!

marinam42
4/6/17

This is disgusting. You don't tell the customers there will be a VIP membership. If you don't give me the money back, I'll make sure your website closes down. This is disrespectful and arrogant. Don't ever buy anything from there. I'll be returning all the shoes I bought.

ninam41
4/5/17

Watch out for VIP rules they charged me every month $39.99every month by sending virus to my page when I was going through transaction now I am working with my credit card to dispute and also if they won't be responsible I will call better business bureaul or..... please open your eyes and don't lose your money

anitab49
3/31/17

I order from Shoedazzle all the time. The quality is excellent for clothes and shoes, I will always buy from them. Great company. Thanks Shoedazzle!

gabya5
3/30/17

I bought 2 pairs of boots for a really good price + a free pair of heals. To be honest the material the boots are made off it's really nice and soft, they were $50 and I got them for $20 GREAT DEAL! the problem was that they were too high and I mean uneven high, the heal was higher than the front platform : ( walking on this boots was pure pain, only wore one of them once. I had to order size 8 even though I'm s6 they fit perfectly, like for real. I was also charged for the VIP bc of not reading but I got my money back and cancel right away. And lastly the pair I got for free are really CHEAP LOOKING, really HIGH, and came a little broken but surprisingly constable, that's a plus.

deeg39
3/29/17

I ordered 20 pairs of shoes during their 2 for $24 promotion. Out of 20 pair only 2 were too small. I placed my order and received it less than a week later. I called customer service and they were very helpful. She emailed me a return label but i decided to give the smaller pairs to my niece. I'm ecstatic!!! I am aware of the monthly membership fee for VIP's and that you can SKIP A MONTH and not be charged. If you didn't read the notice, then that's your fault. You can't blame the company for your illiteracy!!!

oliviah31
3/21/17

i order a pair of boots size 6 and they send me one boot size 6 and other one size 8 i call to do change and the lady on customer service said they can do nothing about it cuz i did'nt have the box and receipt even that i was in the sistem,, those boot went to the trash i am never buying from them again.

kianap
3/16/17

Thanks to these reviews i will not be shopping here , the last thing i need to deal with again is a damn scam. Thats why i love reviews . Its funny how their are the paragraphs trying to convince everyone its not a scam buuuuuut MAJORITY RULES.

debb1638
3/15/17

What I don't like about this whole VIP thing, is that you cant use your monthly 39.99 to shop any of their sales! If you try to use your monthly credit, your charged full price! Credit only applies toward full price shoes! I will cancel!

brandij9
3/10/17

I ordered some boots for a good price, but then they charged me $39.95, I couldn't figure it out at first. But when I tried to contact them to my surprise there were more complaints for the same scam so to speak. Beware of them.

larissaw3
3/9/17

All these reviews about scams are just people who did not understand what they were doing when they signed up. I have bought numerous pairs of shoes from them, all great quality, super stylish, and priced perfectly. It's not a scam if they straight up TELL YOU that they will be charging you $39.95 a month if you do not opt out. They email me every month reminding me that it's time to shop if I don't want to opt out, which is usually my reminder to opt out for the month when I don't feel like shopping. Opting out is so easy, they don't make it tricky or hard to do. Twice I totally forgot and that's ok, because I went to buy two pairs of shoes today and only paid $4.80. Why? Because the two months I forgot to opt out paid for the rest. Most of the shoes are priced at $39 or $49, so if you forget to opt out, just think of it as you get to go pick out a pair of shoes. I personally love this site. Every business has fine print, when will people learn to read it?!?

justineb19
3/6/17

I recently ordered a pair of heals from them, after joining their VIP club. They were $9.99. But, what they failed to mention was being charged $39.99 a month for it all. It's in small wording. So, I called to cancel my VIP and to close my credit card, so they wouldn't charge me anything anymore, since reading the reviews on here. Thanks for the smart idea, and thanks Shoe Dazzle for being complete scammers!

marym466
3/4/17

For a pair of shoes that cost us $14, we were then charged $39.95 a month TWICE a month for a total of over $3,500 without realizing it. Most expensive shoes we've ever purchased! When we tried to cancel account, they made us stay on phone for over 2 hours and treated us horribly and were very reluctant to close account. Made us beg to close account for over 30 minutes!!! By end of call, my husband was screaming at them and threatened to call the best man from our wedding who is a state Attorney General to attack them. They finally relented and cancelled account but did not refund any money. These folks are the dregs of society!!!

alexisa29
3/3/17

I was really happy with the price I paid for my first pair of shoes and the shipping was really fast. The quality of the shoe was good for what I paid. The only hassle of this website is that I have to remember to skip each month on the 1st-5th or I will be charged 39.95. Which is super annoying,sooo I opted to cancel my "VIP" membership. Once I got on the phone with the customer service representative it was like a battle with her just to cancel my membership. She was making it so difficult and I ended up having to get alittle rude to get my point across. At the end of the day I would only recommend this company if you are ready for a committed relationship.

keishas6
2/26/17

I just cancelled my subscription they took money without my permission..will i get my money back that they took without me knowing

charmainec11
2/23/17

Wow, reading these reviews certainly helped me make up my mind. I will not do business here unfortunately.

blackqylynnh
2/18/17

Thank God for reviews, I will not buy anything from ShoeDazzle, I don't care how cute they are. Thank you all for your reviews, I will for surely go elsewhere where and purchase my shoes and boots. It's a scam, to get you to pay 39.95 a month for a pair of shoes barely worth 10.00. I got it , you guys rock keep up the good work.

gabriellei
2/17/17

For the past 2 months I been trying to cancel this stupid membership and they wouldn't do it. The first time I tired calling the woman told me "They Don't cancel Memberships But, they can refund me my money." Like that makes no F***KING Sense but, whatever try again next month. So, today after looking through my bank statement the took the money was taken out which I Had a feeling. So, I call them and it seemed like when I told them I wanted to talk with the manager the suddenly could cancel my account. Well just to let anyone know before you do the membership it's 39.95 a month and for what kind of quality of shoes you may ask.. They are cheap no worth 39.95 more like 10.00

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!11

justinb125
2/17/17

Worst customer service ever i bought a pair of shoes there i used my points that i have saved up so the shoes were free they removed the points plus charged my card for the shoes when i called and tried talking with them about this they didnt want to hear it and they did nothing to help me i would not recommend them to anyone thieves they are

daniellep48
2/15/17

Do not buy a $15 shirt from them because they will keep charging your card!!! & every time they take money from it I call them & make it put it right back on my card

stephaniec118
2/15/17

I FINALLY DECIDED TO ORDER A PAIR OF GLADIATOR SANDALS DUE TO THE FACT I COULD NOT FIND ANY IN MY SIZE ELSE WHERE WITH IT BEING MY FIRST PAIR I GOT A DISCOUNT BUT THEY OVER CHARGED MY CARD AND I CALLED TO CANCEL AND NO ONE KNOWS WHERE MY MONEY IS **PLEASE DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY******* and make sure you check ur account as well.!! Disappointed that they are getting away with scamming people.

sinnotax
2/14/17

I already made a call to cancel my membership on Feb 6. Then several days later I checked my email and found out my card was charged on Feb 10.

I cannot make repeated calls, esp when the call took more than 8 min and I still didn't get what I want. The girl just kept talking offering this and that, I said I want to proceed with cancelling the membership NOW. The call was cut but I SAID it several times that I wanted to cancel my account! They just kept talking $#*!s & didn't respond to my request! I didn't call back and thought it was done but now my card was charged!

As for the shoes, they are all CHEAP shoes but worth it ONLY if you buy during sale (at $10-15 price range). I bought over 10 heels & some flats because I could not resist the prices, but only one heels that fit (all flats fit tho). All the other heels hurt so much that I never wore them & threw everything away. Once I use my credit to buy a $40 shoes, in few weeks it was on sale for $10!!

FYI, your so called VIP credits are traps as you cannot use them on sale items. It is nonsense, but you get all the benefits when u skip the payment every month because you can use your money on anything u want. So BEWARE!!

patriciaa79
2/13/17

I bought two pair of shoes from shoe dazzle and those shoes hurt my feet and I got them a half size big I can't even walk in them I will never order from them again.....Waste of money....smdh

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 2/8/17
Answer
larissaw3
Larissa W.
A: Uuuuhhhh... no. find some cute shoes, or ask your friends to pick some out and pay you for them.
on 3/16/17