US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 103 reviews)

ginas16

I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. (in 257 reviews)

jammiew

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. (in 38 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brittnil1
7/17/16

I decided to try shoedazzle after seeing a commercial with great prices and the perk of getting your first pair for only $9.99. I ordered and on my confirmation I noticed that I was placed into a VIP club where a fee of almost $40 will automatically come out of my bank account unless I make a purchase every month. They do allow you to "skip the month" without the fee coming out, but who is going to remember to do that every month!? I called the number because you can't opt out of VIP via email, and the customer service person said if I opt out my order will be canceled and I'll have to pay the $59.99 price of the shoe. If I'm paying that much I'd rather go to a store and try on the shoe myself! This is awful customer service and a waste of my time shopping and ordering something. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices! There is a catch!

aldam4
7/14/16

I have returned an item for a full refund and noticed they have not refunded the tax portion. I just called them. The customer rep claimed that it's the law that they do not refund the CA sales tax I have paid when I'm sending an item back for a full refund. I don't know if that is fair at all. To me, a full refund should include the original price and tax I had paid for. It's a matter of principle. All other CA stores I shop with always provide a full refund plus original tax charged. I feel ripped off. It is not written in their terms and conditions.

paulal40
7/13/16

So I got my shoes, was less than impressed, very cheap, very chinzy, Kmart-esque. That's not the worst part. I checked my bank statement today and saw the charge for $39.95- shoedazzle recurring withdrawal.....are you kidding me? for what?! I don't have an extra $40 a month to just give away to these idiots for no good reason, I was flabbergasted. Called the customer service department, demanded a refund and for them to cancel my VIP membership b/c it is a total rip off! The shoes are nowhere near worth $40, maybe $10 at best. The rep I spoke to states he is going to refund my money and cancel my membership, we shall see. Just be warned, if you sign up for VIP, you get ripped off!

andreaw46
7/9/16

I dont like that it charges you for a VIP membership. If you aren't putting money on my account do not take a big some of money for bull$#*! i may just not want. I tried to cancel time and time again but won't let me out of it. I don't want the damn VIP credit I want my damn money. Jokes on me I guess for thinking this was great.

nijmehs
7/8/16

So I bought a pair of combat boots from here and literally the second day I wore them the zipper broke off so I went and got it fixed the next day the zipper on the other shoe fell off and it was really sloppily put together like you could see the glue for 40 dollars I thought I would've gotten a better quality show your better of going to Payless or anywhere else

elyssial
7/7/16

Love the shoes . Recently my package was stolen , shoe dazzle then sent me the same pair that was stolen ! Great costumer service !

sarahr115
7/6/16

These shoes, even with VIP, are still on the pricier side for what you get. They are worse than Walmart quality and boutique price. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL WORST shoes I have ever purchased!!! If I could have, I would have left a 0 star.

elleno2
7/5/16

Ok, so here's the thing. If you sign up with VIP it's important to read the small print. You are basically signing up to buy shoes every month, if you do not click on the "skip this month" between the 1st and 4th of each month, they charge your credit card $39.99. on the 6th. All the boots and shoes I've gotten from them are good quality, I get tons of compliments and I love them! HOWEVER these last couple of months, I have not been able to sign into my account, it asks to reset password and they'll send to my email. They have not. When I call the 1-800 # it asks you to take a survey before talking to a person, after the survey it hangs up. You don't get to talk to anyone! They keep charging my credit card and now I have to go dispute it all at the bank. :-(

leannem28
6/29/16

They did the same thing to me as Megan but before giving the refund they told me I had to use my credits, so I asked for a manager because I didn't want anything from their site and then They processed a refund but took it back from my account right after. Very unprofessional business . Will not be doing business with them again and suggest you don't either.

meganm63
6/16/16

I accidentally joined and was forced into their vip service and had to get multiple refunds, and the final one where they FINALLY closed my account they gave me my fourty dollars back but then took it right back! And when I called to complain the woman (who was very rude) was insisting that they hadn't, despite it showing up on my back account charges, (and for the record I waited a week to see if this was just a mistake but nope my money never showed back up) I did the math and they definitely took it right back after the refund, and they expect you to just take their word for it, don't sign up for this awful service, theyll steal from you!

debraw40
6/13/16

F---- thieves. Seriously. I purchased ONE pair of shoes from these grimey bastards which were total crap, fyi. They hype up about first time customers being able to get a huge discount when you buy one of their products. They took out $40 for no reason and if you call them to solve the dispute, they f---- hang up on you. I talked to three different people who said "hold on a minute" and the line would go dead after a few seconds. Ridiculous. Never buying from any online asian vendor. I had to get a new debit card because these people will deduct whatever amount they feel like because they have your card information. DO NOT BUY. You're better off going to DSW or the mall.

sakhshik
5/27/16

Was actually confused in the beginning after reading bad reviews , but I got my package well in time and the quality is also good. Also as I was going out of the country I cancelled my membership which they did very easily and sent me a mail also .

annc66
5/23/16

I have been a member of shoedazzle since 2011 and am happy with the service. The selection of merchandise they have is excellent; truly there is a pair for every style. I have not felt scammed by the site at any point during my membership. There have been a couple months that I forgot to skip by the fifth and have therefore been charged the 39.95, but that's my error, not the site's. This being said, I have ordered a couple items that didn't last very long despite being very cute. I usually skip unless I see something I love. Shoedazzle is definitely not a scam, but you might find a better price for a better product elsewhere.

murriettac
5/23/16

I would just like to take out this time to let you know how very satisfied I am with all 4 pair of shoes that I have received, and I like the timely matter that I received them. They fit perfectly and they are very stylist I really like your company.

blissl
5/12/16

I don't know where all these bad reviews are coming from I've been a member for years and I absolutely adored the quality fit and flare of every single pair of shoes I have ordered highly recommend I love you Shoe Dazzle I am a real person not a spokesperson or employee of ShoeDazzle

kristinc17
5/12/16

Took money out of my account when they were not suppose to refuse to put it back
Screwed me now i have bounce check fees to add to it
Thanks for your crappy service for 1 pair of shoes

suzannew23
5/10/16

I have been buying shoes from shoedazzle for 3 years and more than satisfied. Don't expect something for nothing. The shoes are under $40 so don't expect leather. Use a little common sense for all those who complained of quality! So far I have returned with no problems and now that I know the different brands I know what fits me great. They are true to size. The customer service has been great. I missed skipping a month and with one call (and a decent tone) they refunded the amount. The shipping is fast too. Those who are complaining are either looking for something for nothing or just want to complain. If you don't want to be charged for the month then don't miss skipping it. Not hard.

yukij
5/3/16

Please do not order anything from them. Their material are cheaply made and they literally will take your money! Please do NOT join or buy anything from them unless you want to get ripped off.

tinaj41
4/27/16

I am very disappointed that I have to leave this bad review, but unfortunately, my recent experience has caused me to cancel my VIP membership. I have ordered many pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle, but my last 2 purchases have been bad. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and when I received them, one pair was totally different from what I ordered. I was inconvenienced because I had to find a post office to return the wrong shoes. I was given the chance to reorder and I received 50% off another pair, (which actually ended up costing me more money than initially spent), however, when I reordered and ordered the second pair for 50% off, I couldn't believe it but the wrong shoes arrived again. Wrong shoe, wrong size, wrong everything. Again, I was offered 50% off and I declined. I'm not going to keep spending more money every time a mistake is made. This is not good business. I really liked this site, but I cannot continue with such bad service. Please introduce a quality control department so people who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their purchase does not have to deal with this bad customer service.

carolinap8
4/26/16

They literally steal your money! I canceled my membership and they continued to charge me and wouldn't refund my money. I had over a $200 credit on the website and they won't accumulate the credit for your purchases unless you have the exact amount. Which is impossible because nothing on the sight equals $39.95 which is what they make you pay each month. Don't let this happen to you, stay clear!!

allif
4/25/16

I really don't recommend it. They stole my money and won't give it back. I tried to cancel my account yet they didn't and each time they would take out more. sometimes 45.00 or more each week. I hope if your planning to purchase here you don't, bad service and they just plan of stealing lots of money. I MEAN LOTS. p.s i couldn't even pay my bills because they took the money I was going to use to pay it. IF THERE WERE 0 STARS TRUST ME I'D RATE IT THAT!!!!!

marquisl6
4/24/16

Shoe's handbags clothing an much more an making

yasminh1
4/16/16

I called and asked them to cancel my account , they didn't cancel it ,charged my account and wouldn't refund my money. They don't deserve the one star I have to give them so I can post this. Customer service sucks . Shoe quality is a mess

marilynp29
4/15/16

After reading these reviews I'm so happy I didn't join . 0 stars would be given but you have no choice disgraceful .

fatimac4
4/13/16

This company should lose their business license. They charge you monthly with no contractual agreement. Then they charge Canadians double the amount of the confirmed payment amount and claim it is the exchange rate!! Two pairs of shoes each listed for $20 ended up being $54.00. After a week they charged my credit card an additional $75!!! Absolutely ridiculous, tried speaking to 2 reps and a manager but was put on hold for over an hour and never was rectified! Stay far away from these scam artists!!

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
andreaw46
A: No you can only get another item that matches the same price they took
2 days ago