US Government’s NSF

El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Tel: 1-888-508-1888

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Love this company!!! Love that I can skip the month by the 5th to avoid being charged if I need more time to browse or don't have the funds!

I will never buy from this company again. I received two boots I've been waiting for two weeks. One of the boots were beige but the front of the boot was dark brown. This is not what it looks like on the sight and the material is so cheap. It looks and feels like a cheap sweater. The other boot is also cheaply made. Im returning them right now.

I was purchasing a pair of boots through their website on my phone. As I went to submit my order, I was told some info was missing. No big deal, that kind of stuff happens all the time. Well after 4 different times of this happening, it finally placed my order. I immediately went to check my bank statement and low and behold, each time I had to "fix something" it charged me. I was charged 4 times in total. When I called, I was told this was an "authorization hold" and I would have my money back in 5-7 business days. I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have been charged FOUR times because their website kept telling me my form wasn't filled out completely. Needless to say, I will NEVER be buying shoes from this website again. Shoppers beware.

The people writing these reviews are absolute morons! I have been using Shoedazzle and have ordered more than 15 pairs of shoes from them... and kept almost all of them. Anyone who claims Shoedazzle is run by thieves or that their card was charged unexpectedly is an idiot. The site clearly explains the whole VIP membership thing and if you purchased a pair of shoes without understanding how it works, then that is your own fault. They REMIND YOU every month via email to either select a shoe or skip the month- So I skip the month EVERY MONTH, without a problem. Then I wait for them to send me a $20 or $30 credit (which happens every month) and I buy what I want using that. I have not paid more than $35 for any shoe or boot. I will say that shoe quality and sizing is the only issue I have had so far. These are NOT designer quality shoes and the sizing is not always true (despite their "true to fit" claim). But Shoedazzle has always processed my returns/exchanges quickly and simply. Sounds to me like user error is to blame for most of these negative reviews.

Side Note: For all you idiots- If they keep charging your card after you have cancelled... why not call your bank and have the charges stopped from their end? If you explain to them that repeated cancellations have gotten you no where, they should block those charges. I'm amazed by the stupidity here.

Just speaking about my personal experience, their shoes are cheaply priced for a reason- they are also cheaply made. I ordered 5 shoes and sent ALL 5 back. Also, they only go through the post office which is inconvenient being that the post office closes early every day and is not open at Sundays. One thing they failed to mention is they don't return your money until they receive their shoes back even after getting a confirmation e-mail from the post office that the shoes are on their way. After paying $156.00 for those terrible shoes they take out $5.00 per SHOE for a "restocking" fee WHICH MEANS $25.00 WERE TAKEN OUT OF MY MONEY FOR SHOES I DID NOT WANT IN THE END. That is a policy that was not told me over the phone when I called to return my entire order.

I liked the boots I ordered (all shoes and boots are of man-made material and not leather) and received what I had hoped for and expected. I DO NOT want to be charged $39.95 a month for shoes I don't want or haven't ordered. Sure you can skip a month if you want but who wants to remember to get on the website every month to do it. Also, when I called to cancel my VIP Membership, the sales rep tried really hard to talk me out of it and I almost had to hang up on her.
Good inexpensive product....irritating business practice.

I joined the Shoedazzle VIP program a couple months ago and I'm still waiting on my first order! I have shipped my 1st order back a total of 3 times now due to the fact that my order was incorrect all 3 times! I have been extremely kind and understanding all 3 times with customer service, even though they have failed miserably at making me a happy customer in return for their multiple careless mistakes. I was told this 3rd time that my order would be overnighted by them due to their mistakes, come to find out it was all a lie! I've been waiting another week and a half for my order all over again! I was also told the 1st two mess ups that I would be given discounts and everything else and it was all lies to keep me content for time being. I am an extremely generous person when it comes to giving people the benefit of the doubt and I have to say that I am ashamed of this company. I have been nothing but mislead and mistreated for two months straight, the customer service representatives are arrogant a**holes who basically get paid to lie to you and not speak stable English. I called and terminated my membership and was harassed to stay and then rudely spoken to. I also would like to add the fact that the shoes are junk that look like they are going to fall apart within a week and are made with the cheapest materials known to man. Shoedazzle is a rip! Consumers beware!

THANK THE LORD I read the reviews ! I was seconds away from purchasing their boots!

Don't buy from this company. I've purchased shoes twice and both times the shoes didn't fit me. They were either too small or too large. You automatically become "VIP" where they charge you're debit/credit card $40 if you don't skip the month. I called customer service to cancel my membership and they didn't cancel. It's ridiculous and unprofessional.

I ordered 4 items, and they arrived a week after ordering, very fast!!! Everything was excellent quality which I was not expecting!! The shoes and dress fit perfect (true to size), and I'm absolutely in love with the scarf and purse! Will be shopping here for a long time!! I was unaware they automatically sign you up for VIP but that's my fault for not reading the T&C. When I called and they explained it to me very kindly so I decided to stay on and I'm so glad I did! They have a 'skip the month' option from the 1st to 5th of each month if you do not wish for the $40 to be withdrawn from your account, so that's your responsibility!
Overall I had an amazing experience and will definitely be staying with them!

First off, the customer service is crap. They called me by a wrong name, they cancelled my order without telling me and when I tried to use the coupon again it said I couldn't. I hate this place I didn't even get to try the stupid shoes. Highly do not recommend.

I was thinkin about tryin shoe dazzle out by orderin my first pair of shoes, but after the terrible reviews i think i will pass, thanks but no thanks, wht ever the problem r you may need to fixs it.....bad business

ShoeDazzle is a complete ripoff! Do not deal with this company, do not give them your credit card number or purchase anything from them. My daughter purchased a pair of shoes from them. They continue to charge my account $40 per month. Said they signed my daughter up for VIP which she never did, they did themselves. She called to cancel and they said she had to use the $40 credit to shut the account down. So, she bought a pair of shoes for 24.95 and they debited my account. When I called, they told me that she had to use the whole 39.95 that is credited to her and more to get the credit back. The credit is my money that they just took out of my account. So, I told them to keep the $40 but cancel my account. I also told them that I will come after them with the attorney general of the State of CT. and the IRS if I get one more debit and shut their operation down. Never mind the lawsuit, they need to be shut down and the lawsuit!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

I have been a shoedazzle shopper for some time now and I love how it is. Shoe shopping is pure torture for me so doing it online is absolulty for me! I am a VIP member and love that I get free shipping and better deals. The shoes are good quality. When the site first launched years ago they were not up to par and had terrible customer service but since then they have made the necessary adjustments to their website and customer care team and I am a loyal shopper!

Shoe Dazzle was purchased by Just Fab . I've had HORRIBLE service, returns and refunds by both companies. Will shop at stores or thru Amazon from now on!!!!

So I tried "Shoedazzle" out for the first time. When I received my first order I was sent the wrong color. I returned the heels so that I could exchange them for the correct color, but ended up receiving a 1/2 size too large.
After sending those back and receiving a refund, I thought "honest mistake, why not try again?" This time I ordered 6 items. Apparently the package was "undeliverable" due to my address (which I get all of my packages sent to). Well the box got sent back and I called to see what we could do. Shoedazzle told me that 4 of the 6 items were sold out and they could only send two of them back to me (which they never did). I was frustrated but said "okay, what about my refund." They said they would credit my account for the items that were sold out. I waited for my refund and nothing appeared. I called them this past Tuesday to check on my refund and apparently no one processed it. I wasn't very happy at this point so I stayed on the phone until my refund was fully processed. My refund ended up being $160 worth of store credit (same amount that I previously spent). I figured since it was store credit I might as well use it. I then bought Alexis Harlan 4 more items, but to my surprise (not really) I received an email today stating that our shipment is being delayed. If it wasn't for the previously mentioned issues it wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm pretty sure at this point I am done giving Shoedazzle my business

I have been a member since 2015 and never had any problems. I have ordered 3 sets of shoes at discounted prices. My card was never charged as long as I spent it or skipped the month. It's a great deal!!!

r got a refund or credit. In addition they keep charging me there VIP membership even though I have told at least 6 representatives that I want to cancel the membership! There theifs and liars that con you into thinking your getting a great deal but they never ever stop charging me the $40 a month VIP charges!!! There cleary wanting a class action law suite! SCAMMER ALERT!!!

I have been a loyal customer since 2011. I did not mind skipping a month online. That did not bother me. They used to give points every time you purchased something and you could use your points towards a pair of shoes. That was really great. Well they stopped that but I stayed with them anyway because the shoes are nice and for a good price. I ordered a pair of shoes for a wedding and I received the wrong size. I immediately called and the rep was nice and overnighted me another pair of shoes. Those were the wrong size as well. This time when I called back the rep treated me as if I were lying and did not want to overnight me another pair. I demanded that he try because I had one day left until the wedding. I received the shoes the day after the wedding. I returned all 3 pairs of shoes and asked for a full refund. That took over a month of calling and having to listen to a rep read a script to me. I got the run around and was told I could only get store credit. After demanding my money back on my credit card I was told I would receive it in 5 to 7 business days. 8 business days later I had to call and speak to a supervisor because the last rep I spoke to just told me anything to get me off the phone. I canceled my vip account and am waiting to see exactly how long this is going to take to get my refund.

I have to say right after I purchased my boots I started to see all this bad reviews about the site and got super scared; I made my order and I didn't hear from them until 3 days later, when I got my email confirmation. The product came ON TIME, took them only 3 days to deliver it and BOOTS are GOOD quality. They fit perfectly and comes nicely packed with some cupons for wine and a cream i think. I have to give them 4 stars just because they took a while to confirm my shipping but the rest was good for me!

I literally never take the time to write a review about anything. However I purchased a couple of things a few months ago. I had a credit that I needed to use since they charge me 9.95 a month. I went to use my accumulated credit and checked out with the amount that it showed that I owed with the credit applied. Luckily I'm paranoid about these kind of sites so I screen shotted the amount it said I owed before submitting my order. Once submitted it charged me almost double the amount that I said I owed. I called talked to someone about it and they asked me to send a screen shot of the order before submitting my order and I did, and promised that a supervisor would call me the next day which never happened. I eventually called back and got the difference refunded. I should have cancelled by account then. However I didn't and forgot about it and stopped receiving emails from them and all of the sudden thought about it one day and logged into my account to see how much credit I had accumulated. It was about 130 bucks. Once again I add all the items to my cart and it showed I owed the difference of 22.47. Cool. Submitted my order. From there I get my confirmation on the website which shows they charged me 47.25. I then called the customer service line because I was infuriated that this is the second time this has happened. The lady I spoke with put me on hold to speak to her supervisor. She then got on the line to tell me bc I hadn't purchased a full priced item I didn't get the discount for certain items. I immediately argued that 9.95 comes out of my account monthly has a "VIP"member and I should get the discount applied to my order regardless of what the items were. In addition, if I see a total before I check out, and submit my order that should be the amount that I pay. She then put me on hold again to speak to her supervisor ( without asking the before and after amounts that I had seen before submitting my ordeR) I actually had to ask her if she needed that information. I gave it to her she placed me on hold again and said that she reviewed it with her supervisor and there was an "error with my account" and they would refund me or apply a credit to my account. However I have to wait until the order ships and call back to get a refund. Which my first question is if I didn't keep pushing would they have made it right? Long story short make sure you notate the amount that you are shown before submitting your order, because I can't imagine how much money they make off of screwing people over that don't pay attention to that. Needless to say I cancelled my account and hopefully won't be charged again for this SCAM!!

This company is a joke!! I bought a pair of shoes but ended up having to return them, that went fine. Then I got an e-mail saying I had a 40$ credit, wo,I used it. They charged my card! When I called to return it, I was told I'd get my money back. About a month after I retuned it no money had been refined. So I called and they said it was put back as a credit and wouldn't give me my money back. I was pissed because I was told I would get my money back by the first person I talked to. Not even the manager would help me.Needless to say, they suck ass! Don't buy anything from them!

I cancelled my membership 2 months ago and they are still charging me on my card...what the hell i have to be calling and calling for them to freaking cancel a sick and tired because apparently they are doing it to more people ..and this is just going to lead to a lawsuit!!!

I cancelled my VIP account in January and was still charged for it. I had to call and got the run around before I finally got my credit card refunded.

This is the worst company Ive ever worked with. Ive returned shoes and they refund you as a store credit when i paid with my own money. Then when you want to use the store credit they hit you with "store credits cant be used on sale items" this company is total dissatisfaction. I wouldn't recommend anyone deal with Shoedazzle unless you want to be ripped off.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Add your answer
3 weeks, 4 days ago
A: Don't order from them. They steal your money by automatically enrolling you in a "vip" memborship. They took over $120 from me and I had to call for it to stop. It didn't stop they billed me a month later again and now I have to call a supervisor since my refund hasn't kicked in yet.
1 week, 1 day ago