Review of Rocket Lawyer

Rocket Lawyer reviews

2017 Customer choice award
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

pamelas162
11/20/17

Great customer service he agent was very knowledgeable of the services being offered and also on upcoming promos I would rate him with 5 stars

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Pamela,

We're pleased to know that your experience with one of our customer support representatives was such a positive one! If you have any further questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much.
steves416
11/20/17

Great experience! My problem was fixed with tremendous service and was a experience! Sudon is a great asset to your company.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Steve,

We're really glad that you've had such a wonderful experience with one of our representatives, and we appreciate your review! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any further questions or concerns. Thanks!
ruthg42
11/20/17

Very helpful and knowledgeable website. I had an amazing time createing the legal documents that i made. And it is super easy to use!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Ruth,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad that you've enjoyed our services and hope that you'll come back if you ever need us in the future! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
patrickb138
11/20/17

Easy, self explanatory and profesional.
I have used rocket lawyer a few times for a few different things. I needed to draw up a lease agreement and as of late I need to draw up a loan agreement.
I always use the free 7 day trial. I don't use it often because I don't have the need often enough to purchase a monthly service.
That being said anyone that has their own business or is in regular need of legal documents, I would highly recommend rocket lawyer. I believe it is well worth it.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Patrick,

We appreciate your review and patronage to Rocket Lawyer, thanks so much! We welcome our first time customers to use the Free Trial and so long as it's cancelled before the 7 days are up, there is no charge! The Free Trial will only be offered once even if the membership is downgraded (cancelled) and re-upgraded, we also offer single document purchases for a more pay as you go route. If you have any questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
karent125
11/20/17

They were true to their word, provided excellent customer service and overall I was pleased with every interaction

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Karen,

Thanks so much for your review and we're glad that you've enjoyed your experience with us! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
merles19
11/20/17

I have several small businesses and hope to use your service more often.
I want to be professionally protected with the proper legal documents

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Merle,

We're happy to know that your experience with one of our customer support representatives was such a positive one! If you have further questions or concerns at this time, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
kerryr21

So far so good!
easy to follow instructions, filling out forms on line is made effortless, and the explanations at each junction was very helpful!
I was very leery at first I was setting myself up as a spam target. Now I am pretty sure Rocket Lawyer is a stand up document provider!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kerry,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we're glad that you gave our product a chance! We take great pride in our product and ability to assist our customers, and please rest assured that our goal isn't to scam anyone, but to make legal aid and documents affordable for everyone to use! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
noelleg4
11/20/17

Made a phone call and within 5 min I was taken care of. Follow up communication was superb. Thank you. I will use again.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Noelle,

We're really glad that you've had a great experience with our customer support and we appreciate your review! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
jimc243
11/20/17

This program was so easy to use and very good documents.

It is also very private.

The only other need is the notary.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for your review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
tylerj33
11/17/17

Filled out paper work in the afternoon and had my LLC approved in under 24 hours! I highly recommend this company!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're glad that you've enjoyed our services! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
sokratl
11/17/17

I have no words. This guy's are the best. I needed help they were there with me . Very easy & great service. Thank you Racket team.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Sokrat,

We're happy to know that you've had such a wonderful experience with us and we appreciate your review. If you have further questions or concerns at this time, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
carolg132
11/17/17

Was frustrated, could not get an Intent to Purchase Real Estate document to put in the amount of sale, a key item. Kit spent a long time with me on the phone walking through a proposed solution, and it worked fantastically! So happy with her support and patience because I was sounding angry and she dealt with it so professionally. Thanks for having excellent customer support like Kit around, I know public relations is so difficult. She is gifted!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Carol,

Thank you for your review and we're glad that you've had such a positive experience with one of our customer support representatives! If you have further questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
russm17
11/17/17

My release for was nearly perfect! Some Minor tweets to make it fit my particular usage and a small addition of time of use and it was fine. Price was better than other "Free" forms online.
Highly recommended!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Russ,

We are glad that you've enjoyed our product overall! Our legal documents are generalized to be more universal for different situations, but unfortunately they don't always work for everyone's situations and we apologize for that. Our documents can be manually edited, but we do recommend getting them reviewed by an attorney to ensure it's legality. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
joanned63
11/17/17

Your fee is ok but i like paying 20 for 1 item than 39 for a membership because I only need 1 item not 3.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Joanne,

Thanks for your review and please be aware that you'll always have the option to purchase your documents for a single price or sign up for a membership. If you have any questions or concerns for us, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
jand95
11/17/17

So easy to complete a legal document, in the comfort of home. I especially appreciate the attorney review of my document for correctness. I'll recommend Rocket Lawyer to all my friends. It is a great product.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Jan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it and your patronage! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
peggyw33
11/17/17

I am very impressed with the services offered by your company. You made the impossible possible. Your representatives are both professional and courteous. I will definitely recommend your company to family and friends.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Peggy,

We're so glad that you've enjoyed our product and customer service! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
nancyl158
11/17/17

It was great to be able to input information and then to be able to save and print them. The price was a bit high at more than a dollar a page. But was reasonable due to convenience.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Nancy,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
deloresv1
11/17/17

This is the first time I have sign up for any documents online. The customer service rep was very help in straightening out my account that I had set up. She was very friendly and knowledgeable

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Delores,

We take pride in our product and assisting our customers to the best of our abilities. We greatly appreciate your patronage and your review! If you have further questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
dougb81
11/16/17

Draft Services Agreement , for professional services on a T&M basis. I was very glad to see that a simple, effective Agreement was available for free, as the introduction said. Thanks.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Doug,

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, because we care about our customer's feedback and are always looking for ways to give them the best service. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again.
kg88
11/16/17

Site was easy to navigate. Enjoyed working with Rocket Lawyer. Would recommend your firm to a friend.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi KG.,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We take pride in our product and our ability to assist our customers in any way that we are able. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
cristinai6
11/15/17

Easy to make the document I needed after I provided all needed information. Great customer service and support when I called to asked to be downgraded to a free membership.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Cristina,

Thanks for the review and we're so glad that our services have been able to assist you with your legal needs! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any further questions or concerns.
lisaa203
11/15/17

This was so much easier and faster than going to an attorneys office. And of course much less expensive.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Lisa,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we're glad that our services were able to assist you with your legal needs. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
bn50
11/15/17

They were prompt, friendly, and efficient in helping to resolve my issue. I appreciate that. thank you.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey b n.,

Thanks for your review and we're so glad that we were able to assist you! If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
delorism1
11/15/17

I have used these sight on numerous occasions. Easy to use and great format. Always a great experience. Used for leases, rental applications and POAs.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Deloris,

We're happy to know that you've had such a great experience with our online document creation system! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
alexs488
11/15/17

After attempting to utilize Rocket Lawyer we decided to go a different route. We were billed even though we thought we canceled. Your agent was amazing in his attitude and the way in which he handled the whole transaction. He offered options that we may utilize in the future. He was patient, kind, and had a great upbeat personality. I'd hire him if I could.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your review and we're really glad that our customer service representative was able to assist you! If you have further questions or concerns at this time, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hi there, We do have a Divorce Settlement Agreement and a Divorce Worksheet, but they don't necessarily work for everyone's situation. We recommend that you look at the descriptions available for each document to get a better idea if they'll work for you or not.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hi gY, Our documents are kept up to date in their legality and to ensure that they are within compliance with each state, but if you're in a membership with us or if you have your own attorney available, you're more than welcome to get the document reviewed to make sure it is exactly what you're needing for your situation and that everything was filled out correctly within the document itself.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hey Sonja! I am not an attorney, so, unfortunately, the question you posed is not something I would know. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area, to address your particular situation, by browsing our Lawyer Directory (URL: https://www.rocketlawyer.com/find-a-lawyer.rl). Members of Rocket Lawyer, in either a monthly or annual Legal Plans, are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. If you need further assistance please contact us any time by e-mail at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com or call us (877) 881-0947 (Mon-Fri,6am-6pm PST).

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hi Anne! Thanks for the question. If you have just purchased a legal document for $20.00, then it is just a one time charge. It doesn't include a membership.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

Rocket Lawyer?